So, the idiot Ava Paquette is now trying to hide her illegal cancels by posting through remailers?

©Anti-Cult® - www.users.wineasy.se/noname/

Jun 13, 2001, 9:20:51 PM6/13/01
How stupid can these mafia criminals get really?

Date: 14 Jun 2001 00:48:08 -0000
From: MAILER...@anon.lcs.mit.edu
To: Anti...@galacticfederation.homeip.net
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at anon.lcs.mit.edu.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<mail...@anon.lcs.mit.edu>:
Can't cancel article
<giqfitkrrdflc1401...@ARSCC.Sweden.Dep.OSA.Surveillance>.
/Your mail to mail...@anon.lcs.mit.edu could not be posted to usenet
or was refused by the news server.
/Please finger mail...@anon.lcs.mit.edu for more information on how
to use the mail2news service on this machine. Help is also available
by sending mail to mail...@anon.lcs.mit.edu with subject "help" and
no "Newsgroups:" header.
/You can also contact postm...@anon.lcs.mit.edu if you are having
problems with the mail2news gateway.

From: Anti...@galacticfederation.homeip.net
To: mail...@anon.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: cmsg cancel
<giqfitkrrdflc1401...@ARSCC.Sweden.Dep.OSA.Surveillance>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 00:36:52 +0200
Control: cancel
<giqfitkrrdflc1401...@ARSCC.Sweden.Dep.OSA.Surveillance>

Cancel

PR Series 12
PROPAGANDA BY REDEFINITION OF WORDS
[...]

"Psychiatry" and "psychiatrist" are easily redefined to mean "an
anti-social enemy of the people". This takes the kill crazy
psychiatrist off the preferred list of professions. This is a good use
of the technique as for a century the psychiatrist has been setting an
all time record for inhumanity to man. [...]

The way to redefine a word is to get the new *definition* repeated as
often as possible.

Thus it is necessary to redefine medicine, psychiatry, and psychology
downward and define Dianetics and Scientology upwards.

This, so for as words are concerned, is the public opinion battle for
belief in *your* definitions, and not those of the opposition.

A consistent, repeated effort is the key to any success with this
technique of propaganda.

One must know how to do it.

-- L. Ron Hubbard
HCOPL 5 Oct 1971
******* Body thetans? We don't need no stinking Body Thetans! *******
*********** http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/index.htm ************
IRC #Scientology JavaChat http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/irc.html
* Multimedia: http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/multimed/index.htm *
******************* ze...@wineasy.se (Anti-Cult) ********************

^^...@zedz.net

Jun 14, 2001, 2:27:17 AM6/14/01
flight risk,Rob Clark-anon bomb threats,Minton,psych case
X-Sten the looZer

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 03:20:51 +0200, ©Anti-Cult® - www.users.wineasy.se/noname/ <Anti...@galacticfederation.homeip.net> wrote:

BAWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looZer!

u don't know crap.

BAWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

©Anti-Cult® - www.users.wineasy.se/noname/

Jun 14, 2001, 7:35:04 AM6/14/01
On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:27:17 +0200 (CEST).
In Message-ID: <200106140627...@mail.zedz.net>
From: <^^^^@zedz.net>, @ops.com.
Wrote on the subject: Re: So, the idiot Ava Paquette is now trying to
hide her illegal cancels by posting through remailers?:

>flight risk,Rob Clark-anon bomb threats,Minton,psych case
>X-Sten the looZer
>
>On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 03:20:51 +0200, ©Anti-Cult® - www.users.wineasy.se/noname/ <Anti...@galacticfederation.homeip.net> wrote:
>
>BAWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>looZer!
>
>u don't know crap.

Karmic punishment for criminal asshole fascist:

That which attracts (attracted) BT's to a thetan is Incident II, the OT3
incident of course, where Xenu blew all beings to hell and back. Bt's
are just ordinary thetans too, that got confused after that big bang and
the 3D movies and all other odd things that happened, and clustered
together, and then attached themselves to the few surviving bodies that
were left.

/me think you need to re read the Xemu leaflet from my site at
http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/xemuleaf.htm or in Swedish at
http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/xemusw.htm

Who is Xemu?

I'm going to tell you a story. Are you sitting comfortably? Right, then
I'll begin.

Once upon a time (75 million years ago to be more precise) there was an
alien galactic ruler named Xemu. Xemu was in charge of all the planets
in this part of the galaxy including our own planet Earth, except in
those days it was called Teegeeack.

Now Xemu had a problem. All of the 76 planets he controlled were
over-populated. Each planet had on average 178 billion people. He wanted
to get rid of all the overpopulation so he had a plan.

Xemu took over complete control with the help of renegades to defeat the
good people and the Loyal Officers. Then with the help of psychiatrists
he called in billions of people for income tax inspections where they
were instead given injections of alcohol and glycol mixed to paralyse
them. Then they were put into space planes that looked exactly like DC8s
(except they had rocket motors instead of propellers).

These DC8 space planes then flew to planet Earth where the paralysed
people were stacked around the bases of volcanoes in their hundreds of
billions. When they had finished stacking them around then H-bombs were
lowered into the volcanoes. Xemu then detonated all the H-bombs at the
same time and everyone was killed.

The story doesn't end there though. Since everyone has a soul (called a
"thetan" in this story) then you have to trick souls into not coming
back again. So while the hundreds of billions of souls were being blown
around by the nuclear winds he had special electronic traps that caught
all the souls in electronic beams (the electronic beams were sticky like
fly-paper).

After he had captured all these souls he had them packed into boxes and
taken to a few huge cinemas. There all the souls had to spend days
watching special 3D motion pictures that told them what life should be
like and many confusing things. In this film they were shown false
pictures and told they were God, The Devil and Christ. In the story this
process is called "implanting".

When the films ended and the souls left the cinema these souls started
to stick together because since they had all seen the same film they
thought they were the same people. They clustered in groups of a few
thousand. Now because there were only a few living bodies left they
stayed as clusters and inhabited these bodies.

As for Xemu, the Loyal Officers finally overthrew him and they locked
him away in a mountain on one of the planets. He is kept in by a
force-field powered by an eternal battery and Xemu is still alive today.

That is the end of the story. And so today everyone is full of these
clusters of souls called "body thetans". And if we are to be a free soul
then we have to remove all these "body thetans" and pay lots of money to
do so. And the only reason people believe in God and Christ was because
it was in the film their body thetans saw 75 million years ago.

Well what did you think of that story?

What? You thought it was a stupid story?

Well so do we. Unfortunately this stupid story is the core belief in the
religion known as Scientology.* If people knew about this story then
most people would never get involved in it. This story is told to you
when you reach one of their secret levels called OT III. After that you
are supposed to telepathically communicate with these body thetans to
make them go away. You have to pay a lot of money to get to this level
and do this (or you have to work very hard for the organisation on
extremely low pay for many years).

We are telling you this story as a warning. If you become involved with
Scientology then we would like you to do so with your eyes open and
fully aware of the sort of material it contains.

Most of the Scientologists that work in their Dianetics* centres and so
called "Churches" of Scientology do not know this story since they are
not allowed to hear it until they reach the secret "upper" levels of
Scientology. It may take them many years before they reach this level if
they ever do. The ones who do know it are forced to keep it a secret and
not tell it to those people who are joining Scientology.

Now you have read this you know their big secret. Don't let us put you
off joining though.

* Dianetics and Scientology are trademarks of the Religious Technology
Centre. This document is not connected with that organisation in any
way.

Rev Fredric L. Rice

Jun 14, 2001, 11:32:07 PM6/14/01

>How stupid can these mafia criminals get really?

You have to ask? The insane morons killed Stacy Moxon while two human
rights activists were protesting less than 1,000 yards away, picketing
against the previous homicide less than three months earlier.

The Scientology crime syndicate can be exceedingly stupid at times.

>Date: 14 Jun 2001 00:48:08 -0000
>From: MAILER...@anon.lcs.mit.edu
>To: Anti...@galacticfederation.homeip.net
>Subject: failure notice
>Hi. This is the qmail-send program at anon.lcs.mit.edu.
>I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
>addresses.
>This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
><mail...@anon.lcs.mit.edu>:
>Can't cancel article

---
Send information concerning incidents of racketeering and
terrorism by the Scientology cult to the Domestic Terrorism
Task Force at nor...@fbi.gov http://www.skeptictank.org/
PGP Key: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp

Gregg

Jun 15, 2001, 9:32:35 AM6/15/01
On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:32:07 GMT, fr...@SPAMNOTskeptictank.org (Rev
Fredric L. Rice) wrote:

>ŠAnti-CultŽ - www.users.wineasy.se/noname/

><Anti...@galacticfederation.homeip.net> wrote:
>
>>How stupid can these mafia criminals get really?
>
>You have to ask? The insane morons killed Stacy Moxon while two human
>rights activists were protesting less than 1,000 yards away, picketing
>against the previous homicide less than three months earlier.

Five weeks. Ashlee Shaner was killed March 17, 2000 which, surprise,
surprise was a Wednesday, and Stacy Moxon Meyer was killed June 25
when she went looking for rodents in a hot transformer vault full of
bare wires as part of her job. Another scientologist was outside the
vault. (Sue me if this is not true.)

BTY, someone with deep pockets is paying for the criminal defense of
the guy who was driving the front loader which took off Ashlee's head.

>The Scientology crime syndicate can be exceedingly stupid at times.

What do you expect from people who think they are infested with
murdered space aliens?

Keith Henson

Rev Fredric L. Rice

Jun 15, 2001, 10:09:44 PM6/15/01
elr...@home.com (Gregg) wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:32:07 GMT, fr...@SPAMNOTskeptictank.org (Rev
>Fredric L. Rice) wrote:

>>©Anti-Cult® - www.users.wineasy.se/noname/

>><Anti...@galacticfederation.homeip.net> wrote:
>>>How stupid can these mafia criminals get really?
>>You have to ask? The insane morons killed Stacy Moxon while two human
>>rights activists were protesting less than 1,000 yards away, picketing
>>against the previous homicide less than three months earlier.

>Five weeks. Ashlee Shaner was killed March 17, 2000 which, surprise,
>surprise was a Wednesday, and Stacy Moxon Meyer was killed June 25
>when she went looking for rodents in a hot transformer vault full of
>bare wires as part of her job. Another scientologist was outside the
>vault. (Sue me if this is not true.)

Amazing. Has anybody bothered to plot Scientology's murders against
the day of the week to see where the peak is?

>BTY, someone with deep pockets is paying for the criminal defense of
>the guy who was driving the front loader which took off Ashlee's head.

If you were here you could dig that information out and expose it -- like
you were doing before the crime syndicate had to stop you. I would expect
that the crime syndicate is funding that since they're responsible for that
killing.

>>The Scientology crime syndicate can be exceedingly stupid at times.

>What do you expect from people who think they are infested with
>murdered space aliens?

Criminal racketeering, of course. }:-}

>Keith Henson

Gregg

Jun 16, 2001, 12:38:29 PM6/16/01
On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 02:09:44 GMT, fr...@SPAMNOTskeptictank.org (Rev
Fredric L. Rice) wrote:

>elr...@home.com (Gregg) wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:32:07 GMT, fr...@SPAMNOTskeptictank.org (Rev
>>Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
>>>©Anti-Cult® - www.users.wineasy.se/noname/
>>>You have to ask? The insane morons killed Stacy Moxon while two human
>>>rights activists were protesting less than 1,000 yards away, picketing
>>>against the previous homicide less than three months earlier.
>
>>Five weeks. Ashlee Shaner was killed March 17, 2000 which, surprise,
>>surprise was a Wednesday, and Stacy Moxon Meyer was killed June 25
>>when she went looking for rodents in a hot transformer vault full of
>>bare wires as part of her job. Another scientologist was outside the
>>vault. (Sue me if this is not true.)
>
>Amazing. Has anybody bothered to plot Scientology's murders against
>the day of the week to see where the peak is?

Stacy went into the vault as part of her job on a Sunday. The
manslaughter death of Ashlee was clearly the result of people being
rushed to finish before 2 pm Thursday. You can bet your last dollar
this point will come out at trial.

>>BTY, someone with deep pockets is paying for the criminal defense of
>>the guy who was driving the front loader which took off Ashlee's head.
>
>If you were here you could dig that information out and expose it -- like
>you were doing before the crime syndicate had to stop you. I would expect
>that the crime syndicate is funding that since they're responsible for that
>killing.

There are people in the area who are digging up the information. I
have the CHP report though not with me. I sent scans of those pages
to a few people, but am not sure who got them now. If anyone would
like to web those pages, please do.

Keith Henson

Tilman Hausherr

Jun 16, 2001, 4:44:36 PM6/16/01
On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 16:38:29 GMT, elr...@home.com (Gregg) wrote in
<3b2b8a04....@news2.lightlink.com>:

>>Amazing. Has anybody bothered to plot Scientology's murders against
>>the day of the week to see where the peak is?
>
>Stacy went into the vault as part of her job on a Sunday. The
>manslaughter death of Ashlee was clearly the result of people being
>rushed to finish before 2 pm Thursday. You can bet your last dollar
>this point will come out at trial.

I don't think so. Obviously, Robert Schwarz & co aren't interested in
prosecuting someone "hard" because of the death of Ashlee. They'll do
something symbolic, and a scientology-paid attorney will get him free or
settle for a $10 fine and 10 hours community work.

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
til...@berlin.snafu.de http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

Gregg

Jun 16, 2001, 5:09:26 PM6/16/01

(Not sure if this got posted at the time. It should be webbed
somewhere, perhaps off the web site for me or one set up for Ashlee an
Stacy. When I was talking to Kristi at one of the SF pickets a few
months ago, she bet me that May 17, 2000 was a Wed. It was.

It might also be noted that this case was filed one week after the
Grand Jury was sent a letter about scientology's favorable treatment
by the DA's office. HKH)

Hemet News May l0, 200l Page B4

Arraignment: Ashlee Shaner died after hitting a tractor operated by
Thomas Nove of Moreno Valley

By Erin D. Randolph The press Enterprise

Hemet: A man involved in a traffic collision that killed a l6 year
old San Jacainto girl pleaded not guilty to a charge of vehicular
manslaughter Wednesday .

Thomas Nove 35, of Moreno Valley was taken into custody on an
unrelated matter following the arraignment in Hemet.

He is charged with misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter in connection
with the death of Ashlee Shaner last year. She was killed the night
of May l7 when her car crashed into the bucket of a tractor that was
blocking Gilman Springs Road. She was returning to her an Jacinto
home from an evening bible study class.

Nove told police he was trying to park the vehicle but had blocked
the road with the tractor to allow a paving vehicle to cross the
highway, according to court records.

He told investigators that he saw two cars coming toward him but
thought they would pull onto the road shoulder. Instead, Ashlee's car
crashed into the tractor, killing her. Ashlee's sister Klarissa, then
8, ducked moments before impact and suffered minor injuries.
Ashlee's mother, Michelle Shaner, who was following her daughter home
that night, told investigators the tractor was not visible.

Nove told officers he was working late the night Ashlee died to finish
some work for the Church of Scientology's Golden Era Productions.
According to an investigation report, Nove, who was employed with
Taseco Corp, a Redlands-based contractor, had an expired driver's
license since l992. During the investigation, California Highway
Patrol Officer Eric Nolte said no warning lights, flares or
construction workers were on the road to guide motorists around the
tractor. There were no street lights in the area.

Erin D. Randolph can be reached by e-mail at eran...@pe.com or by
phone at 909-487-5229

Rev Fredric L. Rice

Jun 17, 2001, 2:52:32 AM6/17/01
elr...@home.com (Gregg) wrote:

>On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 02:09:44 GMT, fr...@SPAMNOTskeptictank.org (Rev
>Fredric L. Rice) wrote:

>>elr...@home.com (Gregg) wrote:
>>>Five weeks. Ashlee Shaner was killed March 17, 2000 which, surprise,
>>>surprise was a Wednesday, and Stacy Moxon Meyer was killed June 25
>>>when she went looking for rodents in a hot transformer vault full of
>>>bare wires as part of her job. Another scientologist was outside the
>>>vault. (Sue me if this is not true.)
>>Amazing. Has anybody bothered to plot Scientology's murders against
>>the day of the week to see where the peak is?

>Stacy went into the vault as part of her job on a Sunday. The
>manslaughter death of Ashlee was clearly the result of people being
>rushed to finish before 2 pm Thursday. You can bet your last dollar
>this point will come out at trial.

And about frocking time, too. There's a number of things which needs to
come out in trial. Why noted crime figure Kendric Moxon smiled quietly
and allowed his daughter to be killed. A real man would have gone to the
FBI immediately with 1,000 pounds of paper evidence and spilled the beans
about the whole operation, from Assinations, through Money Laundering,
through Xtortion. Moxon apparently didn't even file a criminal charge
and didn't even file a wrongful death lawsuit against his partners in
crime. I would hope that the courts ask the Father of the Year why and
why he was back in the saddle the next week continuing his racketeering
in Clearwater like nothing had happened.

>>>BTY, someone with deep pockets is paying for the criminal defense of
>>>the guy who was driving the front loader which took off Ashlee's head.
>>If you were here you could dig that information out and expose it -- like
>>you were doing before the crime syndicate had to stop you. I would expect
>>that the crime syndicate is funding that since they're responsible for that
>>killing.

>There are people in the area who are digging up the information. I
>have the CHP report though not with me. I sent scans of those pages
>to a few people, but am not sure who got them now. If anyone would
>like to web those pages, please do.

It looks like some of the paper materials you managed to uncover in your
criminal investigations into the homicides of Stacy Moxon (daughter of
noted crime figure Kendrick Moxon) and Ashlee Shaner are gone for good --
unless you have them in a safe place. For instance, I assume that you
gave details about the investigative discoveries concerning Scientology's
blackmailing of Ashlee's surviving family members to at least one or two
human rights activists inasmuch as somebody needs to carry that torch,
the FBI is slow to do it and won't tell any of us when they resume that
aspect of the homicide investigation, and you're unable to continue that
effort while seeking political asylum.

You wouldn't tell me the specifics and that's good that you didn't -- I
have a big mouth -- but I hope you gave the details to someone in a write-
up so that the authorities can't sweep it entirely under the rug. If it's
not brought out in the trial, somebody needs to start disseminating the
details about that blackmail out at the court so that it does come out.