AnonyPr0n - San Francisco style (NSFW)

JAFAW

Mar 27, 2008, 7:02:24 PM3/27/08

Opti

Mar 27, 2008, 7:18:53 PM3/27/08
On 27 mar, 17:02, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
> Here ya go!http://sfist.com/2008/03/27/scientology_mem_1.php?gallery583Pic=9#gal...
> NSFW *WARNING* NSFW

nice. and pierced as well ;p

FreeThinker

Mar 27, 2008, 7:23:15 PM3/27/08

well you know what they say... Tits or GTFO

Psyborgue

Mar 27, 2008, 7:27:48 PM3/27/08
On Mar 28, 12:02 am, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
> Here ya go!http://sfist.com/2008/03/27/scientology_mem_1.php?gallery583Pic=9#gal...
> NSFW *WARNING*  NSFW

fukkin saved

All it needs is a "Cum to my protest on April 12th". Guaranteed
turnout increase! (not that turnout isn't already excellent) Could
use a male version though, for gay and femanons.

What can I say... sex sells.

Scientology is a cult

Mar 27, 2008, 6:40:15 PM3/27/08
FreeThinker <krys...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Mar 27, 6:18 pm, Opti <optical...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 27 mar, 17:02, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
>>
>> > Here ya
>> > go!http://sfist.com/2008/03/27/scientology_mem_1.php?gallery583Pic=9

>> > #gal... NSFW *WARNING* NSFW

>> nice. and pierced as well ;p
>
> well you know what they say... Tits or GTFO

She showed some vag later on

Znew

Mar 27, 2008, 9:36:52 PM3/27/08
On Mar 27, 7:02 pm, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
> Here ya go!http://sfist.com/2008/03/27/scientology_mem_1.php?gallery583Pic=9#gal...
> NSFW *WARNING*  NSFW

Is ARS really the place to post that? The trolls will have a field
day with this >_<

enlightened10056

Mar 27, 2008, 9:45:38 PM3/27/08

"Znew" <cat...@gmail.com> wrote in message

--------------

Excellent display of class and fits right in with the reuniting devastated
families theme.

Susan

--------------

EvilZoe

Mar 27, 2008, 10:28:23 PM3/27/08
On Mar 27, 6:45 pm, "enlightened10056" <enlightened10...@ca.rr.com>
wrote:
> "Znew" <cats...@gmail.com> wrote in message

It might serve some well to consider that this was Operation
Partyhard, not Operation Reconnect, and it WAS in San Francisco, where
this sort of thing is massively tame.

A little perspective.

Opti

Mar 27, 2008, 10:39:18 PM3/27/08
On 27 mar, 19:45, "enlightened10056" <enlightened10...@ca.rr.com>
wrote:
> "Znew" <cats...@gmail.com> wrote in message

lol...hater. U jealous? Cause she's cute.

capricious

Mar 27, 2008, 10:41:33 PM3/27/08
On Mar 27, 3:40 pm, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:

wheres the pics for that?!?

enlightened10056

Mar 27, 2008, 10:46:19 PM3/27/08

"EvilZoe" <evi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Consider OSA's agenda.

Secondly, another poster in response to this thread alluded to a second
pornographic display at the picket, and yet another comment suggested that
this sort of thing will bring more protestors to the Operation Reconnect
picket. I imagine the suggestion is insulting to the broken families that
will be the focus of the protest on April 12.

Susan

Scientology is a cult

Mar 27, 2008, 10:05:17 PM3/27/08
capricious <poke...@beer.com> wrote in

> On Mar 27, 3:40 pm, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:
>> FreeThinker <krysb...@gmail.com> wrote
>> innews:108f1aa2-d784-4fd1...@u10g2000prn.googlegroups.c
>> om:

>> > well you know what they say... Tits or GTFO
>>
>> She showed some vag later on
>>
>> --
>
> wheres the pics for that?!?

Anonymous delivers:
http://rapidshare.de/files/38948699/protestchan.rar.html

Message has been deleted

Opti

Mar 27, 2008, 11:37:33 PM3/27/08
On 27 mar, 21:17, stop-scientology <stopscie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OSA certainly will use it to "prove" than Anonymous are
> perverted ... !
>
> ... and for OSA many things are perverted ...
>
> But ... I prefere than this woman give to the people more flyers and
> keep his beauty for some others kind of protests.
>
> One mor thing : We could organize this summer some music festivals in
> the world wide against the abuses of the COS.
>
> The impact of any music festival will be very good for all Anonymous
>
> Sincerely
>
> --
>
> Jean-Luc Barbier (Barber)
> musician and painter (ex-scientologist - Switzerland)
>
> my internet site here:http://www.anti-scientologie.ch/anonymous.htm

It's a newsgroup, and anyone can post here. So really, who cares? I
did not find the person's comment about reconnection, insulting to
anyone. They were joking. If someone cannot see that, then that
person should lighten up a little, your not here long enough to be so
uptight. On the flip side, all the nerd, fat, loser comments made by
scientology/scientology supporters on youtube, went out the window
with just one tiny jpeg.

and btw...EVERYONE has some perversion in them. Just most people only
expose this behind closed doors...

EvilZoe

Mar 27, 2008, 11:41:34 PM3/27/08
On Mar 27, 7:46 pm, "enlightened10056" <enlightened10...@ca.rr.com>
wrote:
> "EvilZoe" <evil...@gmail.com> wrote in message

If you're going to take passing comments like that in a newsgroup so
seriously, I'm thinking you'll have a difficult time here....lol

Not trying to offend, mind you. Just stating my opinion.

JAFAW

Mar 28, 2008, 1:30:46 AM3/28/08

"Znew" <cat...@gmail.com> wrote in message

This is from a the web. On a news site for all to see. Better a critic post
it here before cultie/troll does. News is news. Good, bad or indifferent,
it is on topic.

Anonology

Mar 28, 2008, 1:35:58 AM3/28/08
Ten bucks says it's a tranny.

Psyborgue

Mar 28, 2008, 1:46:53 AM3/28/08
On Mar 28, 6:35 am, Anonology <shroomiga...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ten bucks says it's a tranny.

check the rapidshit link. _Not_ a tranny

Anonology

Mar 28, 2008, 1:51:24 AM3/28/08

Truly? I guess I owe you ten bucks... should I give it to
enturbulation, or is there another org you'd prefer?

Psyborgue

Mar 28, 2008, 1:57:20 AM3/28/08

Enturb is fine.

capricious

Mar 28, 2008, 2:26:27 AM3/28/08
On Mar 27, 7:05 pm, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:

oh over 9,000 internets for u sir

Opti

Mar 28, 2008, 2:47:54 AM3/28/08

Opti

Mar 28, 2008, 2:49:32 AM3/28/08
On 28 mar, 00:26, capricious <pokers...@beer.com> wrote:

I wonder if she's a scientologist with some serious sexual
frustration? Since scientology seems to be full of small men that
like to stand real real tall? Napoleon anyone?

Alexia Death

Mar 28, 2008, 3:08:00 AM3/28/08
On Mar 28, 5:37 am, Opti <optical...@gmail.com> wrote:
> and btw...EVERYONE has some perversion in them. Just most people only
> expose this behind closed doors...

QFT! If more people accepted this simple truth world would be a better
place...

Nice tits too, nothing to be ashamed of... Id love to be in SF, I
could find some masks a set of male and female models and do a nice
*artistic* photo shoot. But I bet theres already a local photo Anon on
it in SF. :) Rule 34 always applies.

Who wants to bet the mask will be next coming thing in amateur porn?

EvilZoe

Mar 28, 2008, 3:38:07 AM3/28/08

Heh.....Guy Fawkes fetish...lol

realpch

Mar 28, 2008, 6:04:22 AM3/28/08

Are you all discussing the lovely lady?

: D

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

barb

Mar 28, 2008, 11:40:05 AM3/28/08
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> What can I say... sex sells.

True that. GF w/ tits...disturbing...

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

barb

Mar 28, 2008, 11:56:45 AM3/28/08
stop-scientology wrote:
> OSA certainly will use it to "prove" than Anonymous are
> perverted ... !
>
> ... and for OSA many things are perverted ...
>
> But ... I prefere than this woman give to the people more flyers and
> keep his beauty for some others kind of protests.
>
> One mor thing : We could organize this summer some music festivals in
> the world wide against the abuses of the COS.
>
> The impact of any music festival will be very good for all Anonymous
>
> Sincerely
>
> --
>
> Jean-Luc Barbier (Barber)
> musician and painter (ex-scientologist - Switzerland)
>
> my internet site here: http://www.anti-scientologie.ch/anonymous.htm

That would be fun! Maybe we could get the Jive Aces to play...

barb

Mar 28, 2008, 12:04:57 PM3/28/08

If god had wanted us to flash tits, we woulda been born nekkid.

Oh...wait...

Scientology is a cult

Mar 28, 2008, 10:24:09 AM3/28/08
barb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in

> Psyborgue wrote:
>> On Mar 28, 12:02 am, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
>>> Here ya
>>> go!http://sfist.com/2008/03/27/scientology_mem_1.php?gallery583Pic=9#

>>> gal... NSFW *WARNING* NSFW

>> fukkin saved
>>
>> All it needs is a "Cum to my protest on April 12th". Guaranteed
>> turnout increase! (not that turnout isn't already excellent) Could
>> use a male version though, for gay and femanons.
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> What can I say... sex sells.
>
> True that. GF w/ tits...disturbing...

Is it wrong that when I was fapping I was looking at the mask?

barb

Mar 28, 2008, 12:24:22 PM3/28/08
realpch wrote:
> EvilZoe wrote:
>> On Mar 27, 6:45 pm, "enlightened10056" <enlightened10...@ca.rr.com>
>> wrote:
>>> "Znew" <cats...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Is ARS really the place to post that? The trolls will have a field
>>> day with this >_<
>>>
>>> --------------
>>>
>>> Excellent display of class and fits right in with the reuniting devastated
>>> families theme.
>>>
>>> Susan
>>>
>>> --------------
>> It might serve some well to consider that this was Operation
>> Partyhard, not Operation Reconnect, and it WAS in San Francisco, where
>> this sort of thing is massively tame.
>>
>> A little perspective.
>
> Are you all discussing the lovely lady?
>
> : D
>
> Peach

Psst! That's no lady!

Yarnosh

Mar 28, 2008, 12:04:59 PM3/28/08
On Mar 27, 6:36 pm, Znew <cats...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 27, 7:02 pm, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
>
> > Here ya go!http://sfist.com/2008/03/27/scientology_mem_1.php?gallery583Pic=9#gal...
> > NSFW *WARNING*  NSFW
>
> Is ARS really the place to post that?  The trolls will have a field
> day with this >_<

Hopefully they'll be too exhausted to post after their "field day"
having.

Scientology is a cult

Mar 28, 2008, 11:22:13 AM3/28/08
Yarnosh <yar...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Mar 27, 6:36ĸpm, Znew <cats...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Mar 27, 7:02ĸpm, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
>>
>> > Here ya
>> > go!http://sfist.com/2008/03/27/scientology_mem_1.php?gallery583P
> ic=9#gal...

>> > NSFW *WARNING* ĸNSFW
>>
>> Is ARS really the place to post that? ĸThe trolls will have a field

>> day with this >_<
>
> Hopefully they'll be too exhausted to post after their "field day"
> having.

Besides, most of the group has killfiled the trolls. They'll just be
talking to themselves with their fake indignation.

Then they'll log off and masturbate. It always happens.

feministe

Mar 29, 2008, 4:55:11 AM3/29/08
"JAFAW" <an...@anon.net> a écrit dans le message de
> Here ya go!