Ron is Xenu!

Tilman Hausherr

Jun 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/28/98

This has been mentioned before... here a text from "messiah or madman":

FRANK NOTARO:

Saturday, 5 Oct.'85: I went down to the Advanced Organization in
Los Angeles to ask for a refund of monies paid for a level of auditing.
My request was in writing.
A security guard told me to get out or I would be arrested.
"O.K.'I will have to picket," I said.
The next day I picketed by myself in front of the entire Cedars of
Lebanon ("Blue Building") Complex.
One sign said "Ron is Xenu!"
A Church of Scientology "Security Guard" came from the front and
grabbed my signs, while three or four others jumped me from behind
and threw me to the pavement in the middle of the street, where they
pinned me down and handcuffed me from behind. They then took me
inside the building across from the Advanced Organization.
On the way I managed to shout to a friend to call the police, as I was
afraid. I was held captive for an hour or so until the police came and
released me.
The police omcer told me I had every right to picket and escorted
me to safety.

John C. Randolph

Jun 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/28/98

Tilman Hausherr may or may not have said:
-> This has been mentioned before... here a text from "messiah or madman":
->
-> FRANK NOTARO:
->
[...]

Well, that was a kidnapping and a false imprisonment. I wonder if Mr. Notaro
filed the charges?

-> The police omcer told me I had every right to picket and escorted
-> me to safety.

Damn straight!

-jcr

JimDBB

Jun 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/29/98

>>Subject: Ron is Xenu!
>From: til...@berlin.snafu.de (Tilman Hausherr)
>Date: Sun, Jun 28, 1998 06:01 EDT

>FRANK NOTARO:

> Saturday, 5 Oct.'85: I went down to the Advanced Organization in

> Los Angeles to ask for a refund of monies paid for a level of auditing.

> My request was in writing.

> A security guard told me to get out or I would be arrested.

> "O.K.'I will have to picket," I said.

> The next day I picketed by myself in front of the entire Cedars of

> Lebanon ("Blue Building") Complex.

> One sign said "Ron is Xenu!"

> A Church of Scientology "Security Guard" came from the front and

> grabbed my signs, while three or four others jumped me from behind

> and threw me to the pavement in the middle of the street, where they

> pinned me down and handcuffed me from behind. They then took me

> inside the building across from the Advanced Organization.

> On the way I managed to shout to a friend to call the police, as I was

> afraid. I was held captive for an hour or so until the police came and

> released me.

> The police omcer told me I had every right to picket and escorted

>me to safety.

Yes, I believe that Frank Notaro was the first anti-scientology picket. And a
most courageous one too...he was right out there with a brazen "Ron Is Zenu "
sign and this was extremely daring then.

If Frank is out there, thanks, Frank, that was a gutsy pciket.

JimDBB

Bat Child (Sue M.)

Jun 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/29/98

On Sun, 28 Jun 1998 10:01:46 GMT, til...@berlin.snafu.de (Tilman
Hausherr) wrote:

>This has been mentioned before... here a text from "messiah or madman":
>

> FRANK NOTARO:
>
> Saturday, 5 Oct.'85: I went down to the Advanced Organization in
> Los Angeles to ask for a refund of monies paid for a level of auditing.
> My request was in writing.
> A security guard told me to get out or I would be arrested.
> "O.K.'I will have to picket," I said.
> The next day I picketed by myself in front of the entire Cedars of
> Lebanon ("Blue Building") Complex.
> One sign said "Ron is Xenu!"
> A Church of Scientology "Security Guard" came from the front and
> grabbed my signs, while three or four others jumped me from behind
> and threw me to the pavement in the middle of the street, where they
> pinned me down and handcuffed me from behind. They then took me
> inside the building across from the Advanced Organization.
> On the way I managed to shout to a friend to call the police, as I was
> afraid. I was held captive for an hour or so until the police came and
> released me.
> The police omcer told me I had every right to picket and escorted
>me to safety.

This was also mentioned in the "Panorama" BBC program about Scn from
1987, "Road to Total Freedom"; it shows pictures of Notaro with his
picket sign and of him getting beaten up by Scieno thugs, and it also
has a short interview with him. The RealVideo of "Panorama" is
available at:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/index2.html
http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/multimed/index.htm

Sue (SP4)
--
http://www.primenet.com/~xenubat

"It will take a *long* time to find another enemy
with the combination of evil and incompetence
you see in Scientology."--Keith Henson