I think it's Time for a PICKET!

1 view

Magoo

Feb 10, 2006, 2:00:53 AM2/10/06
This is enough.

I'm sick of these morons spamming ARS, and I say it's time,
soon that we have a picket here in LA..... there in the East Coast,
In Europe, where ever.

Anyone up for one? Not this week-end, but soon.

Let's get this puppy going. It's time. These idiots want to stop free
speech...................let's let them have a run for their money. I have a
special sign we're all going to have (one per picket) ...

E-mail me if you'd like to know what it is....that is, those who know me,
and we've picketed before.

--
Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
In Scientology for 30 years, out happily for 5 years!

"Those that give up essential liberty
to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
mag...@charter.net
Burbank, CA
(818) 841-3632

Truth Seeker

Feb 10, 2006, 2:24:00 AM2/10/06
Tory, I think it's time you got some exercise.
Message has been deleted

cultxpt

Feb 10, 2006, 2:28:07 AM2/10/06
I love picketing.

Truth Seeker

Feb 10, 2006, 2:31:37 AM2/10/06
On 9 Feb 2006 23:28:07 -0800, "cultxpt" <cul...@ev1.net> wrote:

>I love picketing.

Are you sure you don't mean picking your nose?

Magoo

Feb 10, 2006, 2:40:32 AM2/10/06

"Truth Seeker" <asd...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Tory, I think it's time you got some exercise.

And you to get off the floor, you FLOOR MAT>

Tory/Magoo~

Magoo

Feb 10, 2006, 2:42:52 AM2/10/06
Re: I think it's time for a PICKET! (Scientology forgot about your freedoms,
we did NOT)

Is this really what you thought your 'Church" was all about?

Ask yourself this: Why would ~any~ good decent church have
to spread lies and hatred about members who left?

Tory/Magoo~~
"One of the many fans of the http://www.parishioners.org"
<auto...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Magoo wrote:
>> This is enough.
>
> http://www.parishioners.org/extremists/Christman/Christman04.html

Magoo

Feb 10, 2006, 2:43:16 AM2/10/06

"cultxpt" <cul...@ev1.net> wrote in message
>I love picketing.

E-mail me, let's get an international one going :)

Tory/Magoo~~

Magoo

Feb 10, 2006, 2:43:47 AM2/10/06

> On 9 Feb 2006 23:28:07 -0800, "cultxpt" <cul...@ev1.net> wrote:
>
>>I love picketing.
>
> Are you sure you don't mean picking your nose?

One more brilliant Scientology "Handle"....way to go, Non-TS.

barbz

Feb 10, 2006, 2:44:12 AM2/10/06
Magoo wrote:

> This is enough.
>
> I'm sick of these morons spamming ARS, and I say it's time,
> soon that we have a picket here in LA..... there in the East Coast,
> In Europe, where ever.
>
> Anyone up for one? Not this week-end, but soon.
>
> Let's get this puppy going. It's time. These idiots want to stop free
> speech...................let's let them have a run for their money. I have a
> special sign we're all going to have (one per picket) ...
>
> E-mail me if you'd like to know what it is....that is, those who know me,
> and we've picketed before.

Happy birthday to Ron
March 13 could be on
Let's invite Lord Xenu
Barb the costume will don.

Message has been deleted

Magoo

Feb 10, 2006, 2:54:39 AM2/10/06

"barbz" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

You're on! Great idea :)

Get ready OSA......even if it's 3,5,9 of us, we'll be having fun while
you work hard to try to stop free speech. I'm ever amazed at how few people
it takes to have a delightful picket.

Tory/Magoo~~

cultxpt

Feb 10, 2006, 3:07:16 AM2/10/06
My guess is they will celebrate LRH's birthday on March 11, a Saturday.
That should be a good time to get lots of exposure.

WARNING: THE CRITICS OF SCIENTOLOGY ARE LYING AND FORGING. WARNING: THE CRITICS OF SCIENTOLOGY ARE MISLEADING LURKERS AND NEWBIES!

Feb 10, 2006, 3:20:39 AM2/10/06

Magoo wrote:
> This is enough.

You heard me. One day an agency or court or task force will say: "It's
enough harassment."

You don't get it, Tory, as usually. As more as you harass, as more
opposition you will get.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"I made a web site to inform others about my concerns. It is not
unbiased or objective, and it never claimed it was." -- Andreas
Heldal-Lund (arrested Andreas Heldal-Lund, associate to convicted
terrorist Lars Gule and owner of hate website Clambake) -- Heldal-Lund
is a member of the Heathen Society of Norway, a hate group dedicated to

the destruction of all organized religion, particularly Christianity.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"My money comes mostly from the US government, not corporations. So if
we raise taxes and hike the NSF and NIH and DARPA budgets, that would
be to my benefit...I am already overpaid." --David Stuart Touretzky
Micro-phallic transvestite lesbian kitty porn, oh my!" --
Dave Touretzky, a man who webbed bomb instructions, defending the
problems of his friend and supporter Chuck Beatty.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Truth Seeker

Feb 10, 2006, 3:29:36 AM2/10/06
What it's time for is for the real scientologists of the world to get
rid of the criminals that are currently in power at the church of
scientology and make amends for their crimes against their members.

The Kearsley Curse

Feb 10, 2006, 3:40:44 AM2/10/06
Magoo wrote:
> This is enough.

Right.

> I'm sick of these morons spamming ARS, and I say it's time,

Me too.

> soon that we have a picket here in LA..... there in the East Coast,
> In Europe, where ever.
>
> Anyone up for one? Not this week-end, but soon.

We were already there! We met! Remember? I thought you were cute. So
did you of me, I think? We threw a few bucks in the box and talked
about songs. You wanted to shoot pool. I wanted to drink at the bar. I
said no about the pool. But you said drinks were fine, so long as I
paid. You talked me into shooting pool. I lost (I hate pool). You
mentioned words like "inamorata". I just said "what"? We had a few
more drinks and each went home alone.

If I remember right - the entire night sucked.

Can we meet again? I miss you already :-(

--
And the sign said:
"Everybody welcome, come in, kneel down and pray"
But when they passed around the plate
At the end of it all
I didn't have a penny to pay
So, I got me a pen and a paper
And I made up my own little sign -
I said, "Thank you, Lord, for thinking about me -
I'm alive and doing fine..."

-FMEB

Muldoon

Feb 10, 2006, 3:44:49 AM2/10/06

Notice - this is yet another "angle" being used by the Truth Seeker
confusion-spam-bot.

More mimicry - now it's "time for the real Scientologists," etc.

Those of you who may be vulnerable to this approach. Notice the feeling
you have - it's the feeling of being "played" or manipulated.

Step outside that feeling.

This is merely one application of dishonest tactics used by the cult to
"handle" others.

Truth Seeker

Feb 10, 2006, 3:45:19 AM2/10/06
How about hitting the DC Org?

Truth Seeker

Feb 10, 2006, 3:48:00 AM2/10/06
What it's time for is for the real scientologists of the world to get
rid of the criminals that are currently in power at the church of
scientology and make amends for their crimes against their members.

IT'S TIME FOR THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY TO MAKE AMENDS FOR THIER
CRIMES

Muldoon

Feb 10, 2006, 3:53:10 AM2/10/06

Now Truth Seeker is attempting to manipulate with a new "angle" - "It's

Muldoon

Feb 10, 2006, 3:58:18 AM2/10/06

Truth Seeker wrote:
> How about hitting the DC Org?

Truth Seeker is supposed to have a grudge against the DC Org.

That's his "shore story" for why he appears to be an obsessed psychotic
"former member."

roger gonnet

Feb 10, 2006, 4:31:03 AM2/10/06

"WARNING: THE CRITICS OF SCIENTOLOGY ARE LYING AND FORGING. WARNING: THE CRITICS
OF SCIENTOLOGY ARE MISLEADING LURKERS AND NEWBIES!" <auto...@yahoo.com> a écrit
dans le message de news:
1139559639.1...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

> Magoo wrote:
>> This is enough.
>
> You heard me. One day an agency or court or task force will say: "It's
> enough harassment."
>
> You don't get it, Tory, as usually. As more as you harass, as more
> opposition you will get.

Wrong. One is forced to act to stop the fraud and human rights violators
commanded from RTC till the last scientologist of the planet.

Stop harrassment is not the thing.

The thing is: stopping crime and totalitarisms.

Truth Seeker

Feb 10, 2006, 5:10:30 AM2/10/06

The Kearsley Curse

Feb 10, 2006, 5:41:10 AM2/10/06
Truth Seeker wrote:
> How about hitting the DC Org?

Is that the same as shooting pool?

I'm quite good - I just lost to Tory, 'cos I was drunk.

She wanted to drink at the bar. I mean, for god sakes...

Truth Seeker

Feb 10, 2006, 5:45:31 AM2/10/06
How about hitting criminals at the DC Org?

Rev. Norle Enturbulata

Feb 10, 2006, 7:32:14 AM2/10/06

"barbz" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

I'd sing it as a group, like the animals in "Madagascar" did this tune. :)

barbz

Feb 10, 2006, 9:34:58 AM2/10/06
Don't even think about towing my bike this time! Measures will have been
taken. Oddly enough, Diamond Towing used to have a contract with
Scientology. They are not your friends!

barbz

Feb 10, 2006, 9:35:49 AM2/10/06
cultxpt wrote:

Let's find out the details so we can carry out that plan we discussed.
barbz

Magoo

Feb 10, 2006, 10:23:24 AM2/10/06

"roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net> wrote in message

I think you both have good points, the only difference is
One day a Judge is going to nail the mafia like organization called the
"Church" (Spit!) of Scientology....... just
as a Judge did before, for harrassment and illegal actions due to "Fair
Game", and Scientologists
shall pay. How? Well, if history is a monitor, errrrr.....last time
9 people, including Mary Sue Hubbard, went to J A I L.
ALL Of those people ~~thought~~just as this person does, that
they were doing 'The right thing"....all the way until the doors were
clanked shut.

The right to picket is protected by law. The right to post flat out lies
over and over is not, nor are the many worse actions Scientology does daily,
trying to stop free speech.

I am not lying about Scientology, however, Scientology ~~is~~libeling
me over and over and over again.

There lies the FACTS.

My best to all,

Tory/Magoo~~

Magoo

Feb 10, 2006, 10:24:09 AM2/10/06

> How about hitting criminals at the DC Org?
Will you be there?

John Dorsay

Feb 10, 2006, 10:31:16 AM2/10/06

That's why he is asking. If there is a picket, turd sucker will
shift his self-imposed amends project to "handling" the picketers.
I hope any picketers capture the highlights on video. Although no
one can predict exactly what a drooling moron like turd sucker might
do in any given situation, we all know it will have slapstick value.

I think a video of turd sucker handling critics would make a great
torrent. It may not be as popular as Tiny Tommy Cruise and his
couch jumping exploits, but it will be just as funny.

John

zeeorger

Feb 10, 2006, 11:27:20 AM2/10/06

Good choice, I'll come as Zorro.

The Chief Instigator

Feb 10, 2006, 2:09:24 PM2/10/06
"WARNING: THE CRITICS OF SCIENTOLOGY ARE LYING AND FORGING. WARNING: THE CRITICS OF SCIENTOLOGY ARE MISLEADING LURKERS AND NEWBIES!" <auto...@yahoo.com> writes:

>Magoo wrote:
>> This is enough.

>You heard me. One day an agency or court or task force will say: "It's
>enough harassment."

...and then your cult of criminals posing as the "Church" of Scientology will
be up the creek without a paddle.

>You don't get it, Tory, as usually. As more as you harass, as more
>opposition you will get.

I guess that's why the joke of a mission in Houston has one person
present...on a good day. Looks like they may get a few signs of the snapping
clam, soon.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

wbarwell

Feb 10, 2006, 4:45:58 PM2/10/06
Magoo wrote:

> This is enough.
>

> I'm sick of these morons spamming ARS, and I say it's time,
> soon that we have a picket here in LA..... there in the East Coast,
> In Europe, where ever.

What is needed is a serious coordinated netcopping effort.

Blubberbutt, Turdleaker and the others.

--

To delight in war is a merit in the soldier, a dangerous
quality in the captain and a positive crime in a statesman.

Cheerful Charlie

wbarwell

Feb 10, 2006, 4:46:48 PM2/10/06
Truth Seeker wrote:

> How about hitting criminals at the DC Org?

How about net copping you relentlessly?

mad_kow

Feb 10, 2006, 9:57:25 PM2/10/06

cultxpt wrote:
> I love picketing.

Remember this?

...."Table for Moxon, party of four."

Ah, those is da days.

Mad Kow

Keith Henson

Feb 11, 2006, 12:05:15 AM2/11/06
On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 23:00:53 -0800, "Magoo" <mag...@charter.net>
wrote:

>This is enough.
>
>I'm sick of these morons spamming ARS, and I say it's time,
>soon that we have a picket here in LA..... there in the East Coast,
>In Europe, where ever.
>

>Anyone up for one? Not this week-end, but soon.

There is *nothing* that freaks them out more than picketing gold base.

It has not been done for a few years since the tried to slap Graham
Berry with an anti picketing court order they got in the Dezotell,
Hoden and Wagoner lawsuit.

That lawsuit was filed as a limited case and never converted by
petition to an unlimited case. The case was tried before Barry A.
Reimer, Commissioner of the Riverside County Superior Court (in place
of a judge) over the strenuous objections of the defendant and his
attorney.

At the time of judgment, defendant's attorney commented to the
defendant that she was quite sure (from the Commissioner's poorly
hidden embarrassment) that Barry A. Reimer had been corrupted.

The California Code of Civil Procedure Section 580(b)(2) restricts the
authority of the courts in a limited case, "They may not grant a
permanent injunction."

The court commissioner--in a clear violation of California Code of
Civil Procedure Section 580(b)(2)--granted a permanent injunction to
the plaintiffs.

Now because of the utterly corrupt nature of the Riverside Courts,
where the cult is concerned I have never been able to bring this abuse
of judicial authority to the attention of anyone who could do anything
about it.

That changed just recently. There are people in places of authority
who are now aware of this abuse, and others who are not the least bit
happy about the attention this tidbit is getting.

Furthermore, DM knows *exactly* who was responsible for the screw up.
I would not like to be that person.

Anyway, if anyone wants to picket gold base, they should get in
contact and I will tell them what do to with this information where
scientology was "playing fast and loose with the law."

Keith Henson

PS. You can tell them you are my agent because the injunction is
illegal.

PPS. If you *do* want to picket gold base, signs such as

Where is
Marty?

In huge letters would work.

If you want police protection, you can get it.

cultxpt

Feb 11, 2006, 1:01:20 AM2/11/06
There are several problems with picketing Gold:

* cars whiz by about 45mph. Hard for anyone to read your sign
* no pedestrian traffic
* Scientologists there mostly won't see you because of the shrubbery
* little traffic on the road (which is actually a highway)
* tough to keep an eye on your car and picket at the same time

So while it might bug somebody in Co$, you won't really have an
audience except whoever's watching you on the security cameras.

In Hollywood, on the other hand, you get to converse with the public,
Scientologists pass you left and right, and traffic is not only slow
there but many are tourist gawkers who really take a look at signs.

Mark Thorson

Feb 11, 2006, 2:46:37 PM2/11/06
Keith Henson wrote:

> If you *do* want to picket gold base, signs such as
>
> Where is
> Marty?
>
> In huge letters would work.

How about:

Where is Marty's body?

Keith Henson

Feb 12, 2006, 12:33:43 AM2/12/06
On 10 Feb 2006 22:01:20 -0800, "cultxpt" <cul...@ev1.net> wrote:

>There are several problems with picketing Gold:
>
>* cars whiz by about 45mph. Hard for anyone to read your sign
>* no pedestrian traffic

both points true.

>* Scientologists there mostly won't see you because of the shrubbery

Not true. The scientologists will know you are there just from the
fact that their day is totally disrupted by being told to stay inside
so they can't see your signs. (But they peek anyway.) Look at the
Dezotell interview.

>* little traffic on the road (which is actually a highway)

In the days when I picketed, it was 600 cars an hour. Might be
different now.

>* tough to keep an eye on your car and picket at the same time

There is a spot on the top of the hill you can see both parking areas.
Park a car both places and be sure someone is on both sides of the
hill. I never had any problems with them bothering the car.

> So while it might bug somebody in Co$, you won't really have an
>audience except whoever's watching you on the security cameras.

No, you have the undivided attention of 500 cowering scns locked
inside for the duration of your picket. At least that's what happened
the first half dozen times I picketed.

>In Hollywood, on the other hand, you get to converse with the public,
>Scientologists pass you left and right, and traffic is not only slow
>there but many are tourist gawkers who really take a look at signs.

There is no doubt picketing Hollywood is more fun, but I would argue
that picketing gold base gets up DM's nose a lot more. Since he has
dumped a lot of the people who used to be below him, he might come out
and scream at you in person.

I am not saying my pickets had any effect on the inmates of gold base,
but the fact is that there are only about 2/3 of them compared to the
numbers in 2000.

snip

Keith Henson

Muldoon

Feb 12, 2006, 1:52:09 AM2/12/06

Is the cult going to attempt to run a "Truth Seeker" number during any
potential picketing by sending out several people, with signs that say
"Scientology is evil" (in smallish letters at the top), followed by
(below in larger letters), "These picketers are secret Scientologists."
Another person with a sigh saying. "These aren't real picketers, their
actually Scientologists," and another one that says, "Don't fall for
Scientology's fake picketers." Etc.

They could even have a fellow appear, presenting himself as a "true
critic," to explain - in detail - the tactic of creating identity
confusion as used by Scientology.

Of course, IT IS used by Scientology. But here it's used "doubly" by
having a Scientologist posing as a "critic," describing a tactic that
Scientology _is_ actually using, _but_ is attributing to sincere
critics who, it would be asserted, are actually Scientologists.

Identity confusion multiplied by identity confusion.

This tactic is considered worthwhile since even attempting to honestly
explain it tends to create mental confusion.

Most people will be befuddled by it even if someone attempts to explain
it.

Since _part_ of the "message" projected during the exercise of this
tactic is often "true," the natural response of yelling, "You're a
liar," etc. is considered a "win," as the actual critic is, then,
placed in a position of denouncing a true "message."

For "handling enemies": "Present a truth. Appear helpful. Create
confusion. Make them stupid. Make them crazy." Hubbard tech at work.

(Interestingly enough, a somewhat similar tactic is used for recruiting
the general public INTO Scientology.)

The question is, will Scientology consider that it's worth the bother
to make the effort at a simple picket?

I remember, during a picket demonstration outside the "Blue Buildings"
complex in LA, Scientology went to the trouble of bringing out a person
in a bear costume with a sign saying "Help Scientology find lost
children." The idea was that people walking, driving by, and any TV
film crews would think, "Oh, these protesters are against finding lost
children."

So almost anything is possible.

Keith Henson

Feb 12, 2006, 2:26:50 AM2/12/06
On 11 Feb 2006 22:52:09 -0800, "Muldoon" <bria...@dslextreme.com>
wrote:

>Keith Henson wrote:
>> On 10 Feb 2006 22:01:20 -0800, "cultxpt" <cul...@ev1.net> wrote:

snip

>The question is, will Scientology consider that it's worth the bother
>to make the effort at a simple picket?

They made huge efforts at Big Blue at times when I picketed there.

It was entirely different at gold base. Before early July they didn't
do anything except hide and finally they gave up and just tried to
ignore me mostly.

Later they put to thugs to dogging my footsteps.

>I remember, during a picket demonstration outside the "Blue Buildings"
>complex in LA, Scientology went to the trouble of bringing out a person
>in a bear costume with a sign saying "Help Scientology find lost
>children." The idea was that people walking, driving by, and any TV
>film crews would think, "Oh, these protesters are against finding lost
>children."

I had forgotten that one.

>So almost anything is possible.

True.

Keith Henson

Muldoon

Feb 12, 2006, 4:02:09 AM2/12/06
> Another person with a sign saying. "These aren't real picketers, they're

One final thought: What are the chances that someone claiming to BE
"Truth Seeker" will show up at the next picket?

Per the pattern, if it were to happen, It would just be a fake.

(Remember, "Truth Seeker" is supposed to be an "ex-Scientologist," so
that Scientology can deny that it is doing the spamming, etc.)

What the cult can't seem to understand is that they - and their tactics
- are being exposed, and are being understood.

All they are doing is making themselves look even worse.

cultxpt

Feb 12, 2006, 10:08:00 AM2/12/06
We have experience of dozens of protests where Scientology has tried
many different methods of handling us:

* sending a spy to protest with us
* destroying their sidewalks before we get there
* overwhelming us with their own protesters
* trying to get us into conversation so we'll stop picketing
* calling the police on us
* getting a movie permit for the area
* power washing the sidewalk
* parking U-haul trucks along the sidewalk so nobody can see us

I'm sure there are other things they've done that I can't think of at
the moment. So let them try. Here in the US our Constitution gives us
freedom of speech, and the city sidewalk is one of the most "sacred"
areas of free speech. And in fact, there's a federal statute against
stopping us...

TITLE 18> PART I > CHAPTER 13 > Sec. 241.
- Conspiracy against rights

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or
intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth,
Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right
or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United
States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or

If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the
premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise
or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured -

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten
years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in
violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an
attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit
aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined
under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or
both, or may be sentenced to death

Mark Thorson

Feb 12, 2006, 11:59:38 AM2/12/06

Maybe it would be prudent to bring a sign like
"Scientology is looking for children to abuse."
just in case they try to pull that again.

Zinj

Feb 12, 2006, 12:05:45 PM2/12/06
In article <43EF697A...@sonic.net>, nos...@sonic.net says...

It's a strategic mistake to plan your tactics around what the 'Church'
of Scientology 'might' do.

Only *so* many picket signs a picketer can carry :)

It's realy simple. Critics picket on *their* terms, and it's good if
there's a mix of critics with special interests, cuz, after all, there's
*so* much to criticize.

Not being Rondroids or beholden to 'upline' powers or stuck to a 'script
du jour', critics have consistently shown an ability to adapt to
*whatever* the Cult throws out.

Zinj
--
Scientology: The Science of Believing Anything You Like
This is the 'Tech' This is the Session.

Muldoon

Feb 13, 2006, 7:05:49 PM2/13/06

Muldoon wrote:

-snip-

> Is the cult going to attempt to run a "Truth Seeker" number during any
> potential picketing by sending out several people, with signs that say
> "Scientology is evil" (in smallish letters at the top), followed by
> (below in larger letters), "These picketers are secret Scientologists."

> Another person with a sign saying. "These aren't real picketers, they're

Re-posted, as a reminder to new lurkers of one of the main "Truth
Seeker" mind-game gimmicks.

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Feb 13, 2006, 8:35:20 PM2/13/06
"Magoo" wrote:
> This is enough.

Yes, other people think so too.

"On February 21, 2001, Christman was found in contempt of court for
refusing to abide by a court order to cease harassing Scientologists in
Florida."

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/christmant4.html

Gavino Idda

Feb 14, 2006, 12:16:25 AM2/14/06

Magoo

Feb 28, 2006, 1:52:21 AM2/28/06

"Gavino Idda" <Internet...@osa.org> wrote in message

Scientology had 100 cameras on us in a 4 block area
They SAID that I violated their "injunction" by
a) Sitting in their empty red Santa's Chair: The Judge laughed at this.

b) Blocking a driveway---The Judge saw the video of the UPS truck pulling
in, while I was answering someone's question (no doubt a Scientologist)--and
agreed, I had not blocked the driveway.

C) I walked down one side of the street that was the "Wrong" side of the
public street. I was NOT on Scientology's "Property".

For that violation...."C"....I was ordered to pay $100, for using my free
speech in Clearwater, Florida, where Scientology had bought off the
Clearwater Police.

You decide who created all of that, and who was really wrong.

Tory/Magoo!
www.xenu.net
www.xenutv.com
www.torymagoo.org

gavinoidda

Feb 28, 2006, 2:39:02 AM2/28/06
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, "Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote:

>"Gavino Idda" <Internet...@osa.org> wrote in message
>> "Magoo" wrote:
>>> This is enough.
>>
>> Yes, other people think so too.
>>
>> "On February 21, 2001, Christman was found in contempt of court for
>> refusing to abide by a court order to cease harassing Scientologists in
>> Florida."
>>
>> http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/christmant4.html
>>
>> Gavino Idda
>
>Scientology had 100 cameras on us in a 4 block area
>They SAID that I violated their "injunction" by
>a) Sitting in their empty red Santa's Chair: The Judge laughed at this.

We were worried when he laughed.

>b) Blocking a driveway---The Judge saw the video of the UPS truck pulling
>in, while I was answering someone's question (no doubt a Scientologist)--and
>agreed, I had not blocked the driveway.

But we read your intention. You would have if you could have!

>C) I walked down one side of the street that was the "Wrong" side of the
>public street. I was NOT on Scientology's "Property".

You were on City of Clearwater property and that IS our property!

>For that violation...."C"....I was ordered to pay $100, for using my free
>speech in Clearwater, Florida, where Scientology had bought off the
>Clearwater Police.

And the judge was too chicken to rule against them.

>You decide who created all of that, and who was really wrong.

In the end it's not who's right or wrong but who owns the police and the
judge. :)

Gavino Idda, OSA Int
Internet Terrorist