STOP-WISE.BIZ: Declaration of Robert Geary, D.D.S

mgo...@chello.nl

Aug 23, 2004, 4:39:38 PM8/23/04
I am happy to announce the webbing of the Bob Geary declaration. For the
first time ever it seemse. Concerning the declaration, the paper copy had
hand written notations in some places and were initialed "REG" which was
assumed to stand for Robert Geary. I don't know if this was ever filed and
neither in which case if any.

http://stop-wise.biz/Dec_Geary_930905.html

DECLARATION OF ROBERT GEARY, D.D.S.
I, ROBERT GEARY, declare as follows:

I have personal knowledge of all facts contained within this declaration
and if called to testify to those facts, I would be competently able to do
so.

I am a dentist and reside in Medina, Ohio. Sometime around April of 1988 I
received a brochure through the mail from Sterling Management Systems of
Glendale, California. The brochure dealt with an introductory course that
Sterling Management Systems was giving pertaining to the Management of the
dental practices. I decided to attend the introductory seminar and signed
up both myself and the staff of My dental practice to attend a seminar
which was conducted around the beginning of May of 1988.

Prior to attending the introductory seminar, Sterling Management Systems
sent out personality profiles to be completed by myself, my staff and my
wife. [sentence lined out].

I attended the introductory seminar with my staff and found it to be a
high intensity experience. I was impressed by the dedication of the
leaders of the seminar who seemed to almost be under pressure to perform.
At the seminar I heard some mention that the management techniques taught
by Sterling Management Systems had been authored by L. Ron Hubbard who was
described as a science-fiction writer, a great businessman and the founder
of Dianetics. I do not recall any mention being made at the introductory
seminar of the Church of Scientology.

1

Near the conclusion of the introductory seminar it seemed to me that the
seminar leaders orchestrated a situation to separate me from my staff.
They asked me to stay behind to review the results of the personality
profiles filled out before I took the introductory course. They pointed
out a number of "defects" that were revealed by the personality profiles
and exerted significant pressure on me to sign up for Sterling
Management's courses offered in Glendale, California. I was somewhat
reluctant to sign up and they had me call several persons who purported to
be dentists who were satisfied with Sterling who gave their endorsement of
the courses. I felt like I was pressured and could not leave until I
signed up.

I am aware of the attached definition of "hard sell" (Exhibit "A") and I
now feel that hard sell technique was applied to me to get me to sign up
for the Sterling Management courses in Glendale.

Since I had used my American Dental Association Gold Card to sign up for
the introductory Sterling seminar, the course leaders knew that I had this
card available and before I left the introductory seminar, I signed up for
the management course in Glendale, California which cost approximately
$10,500.00.

I signed a copy of a contract with Sterling Management with reference to
taking these courses. Although the contract may have mentioned L. Ron
Hubbard and Dianetics, I do not recall any mention of the Church of
Scientology. A true and correct copy of the contract I signed with
Sterling Management is attached hereto as Exhibit "B". Immediately after
signing up for the Sterling Management courses in Glendale, California, I
came under intense

2

pressure to begin the courses immediately. However, I resisted this
pressure as it was simply impossible for me to abandon my practice on such
short notice. I therefore informed the Sterling Management staff that I
would be attending the course in approximately a month's time. Before I
even left the introductory Sterling seminar I found myself having what I
now recognize as Scientology terminology implanted in place of my own. I
was told about suppressive persons.

The next day after having returned home from the introductory seminar, I
received a telephone call from a Sterling representative who inquired as
to whether any "suppressive persons" were trying to talk me out of
attending the seminar. The Sterling representative kept up a regular
contact with me in order to assure that I stayed on course to attend their
seminar in Glendale, California. A personality profile and field
questionaire were sent for my wife, staff to fill out prior to the course.

I made arrangements to take two weeks off of work so that my wife, and two
daughters, and I could travel to Glendale. The Sterling Management seminar
was seven days in length and I intended to attend the seminar for the
first week and then take a second week vacation. My wife and daughters
were going to go to the beach and Disneyland and generally vacation while
I was attending the seminar.

When I arrived at Sterling Management's headquarters, I sat in the
reception area for a while and then was called in and more information of
a personal nature was extracted from me. I found that I was being shuffled
from one person to another. All the personnel at Sterling Management were
friendly and smiling but very businesslike. My first suspicion with
reference to Sterling

3

Sterling Management was when they started asking me questions as to why I
was attending their management seminars. They inquired as to whether I was
there of my own free will or whether I was there to investigate Sterling
Management and if I worked for a newspaper. I apparently passed through
this inquiry and eventually was introduced to my course consultant, Lee
Cambique. Ms. Cambique went over my personality profile and identified a
person that she said was a hostile staff member or potential trouble
source. Ms. Cambique then started me on the courses that I had signed up
to take. I was in a course room with other dentists taking courses and it
appeared that one could come in at any time and simply start taking the
courses rather than there being any set course time. We worked out of
workbooks which had checklists for us to keep stats as we were tested on
the course content. In addition, we were required to make clay figures to
illustrate to our course supervisors that we understood the principles we
were working with. I took such courses as the TR Drills 0, 1, 2, 3,
Communication Courses and Word Clearing.

At the time I thought the courses were somewhat simplistic but I wanted to
believe I was going to get what I paid for. I noticed that many of the
course supervisors were very young and I was curious as to how they could
teach us business management practice. This feeling was reinforced when I
found out that Lee Cambique was an ex-hygienist and wondered what she
could teach me about dental management.

I later came to learn that the courses I was taking at Sterling were an
introduction to Scientology, although I was not aware of the fact at that
time. I now feel that what I was

4

learning at Sterling Management Systems was simply an introduction into
Scientology and was making me over into a Scientology salesman.

During the course of my seven days at Sterling Management I was being
continually pulled out of the course room to be taken to other rooms where
I would be subjected to intense pressure to buy books, prints depicting
various science-fiction themes by L. Ron Hubbard, etc. I was eventually
pressured using the "hard sell" technique to become a member of an
organization by the name of Concerned Businessmen Association. This
organization was purportedly an anti-drug group. The alleged benefit to me
of being a member of the Concerned Businessmen group was publicity for my
practice. I was to spend approximately $3,500.00 to reach a very small
number of people with a mailer addressing my concern about the drug
problem in our community. In order to do this, I had to reveal a list of
all my patients. Although I was quite uncomfortable with this scheme and
knew that the $3,500.00 I was paying was all out of proportion to the
alleged benefit, I felt like I was powerless to get out of the room and
back to what I came to do and was paying to do, i.e., take a management
course until I signed up for the group. I eventually signed up by using a
credit card knowing that as soon as I was able to do so, I would cancel
the purchase. I later in fact cancelled my payment for marketing the
anti-drug campaign through Concerned Businessmen Association.

The way the courses were structured at Sterling Management systems, I
would arrive at the offices at 8:00 in the morning and although they were
scheduled to last only until 5:00 in the evening, they would generally
stretch out until 10:00 or 11:00 at

5

night. This went on all seven days.' On one evening we received lecture
from a representative from the Orange County organization of the Church of
Scientology whose name I believe to be Mark Scheffler. Mr. Scheffler was
recruiting students to take courses at the Orange County Organization of
the Church of Scientology. I myself was recruited by William Bradham, a
recruiter for the Church of Scientology, San Francisco Organization. Mr.
Bradham and Mr. Scheffler "used" Sterling offices. While I was at Sterling
Management taking courses, several dentists were lulled from their
"business management courses" at Sterling and sent to the Church of
Scientology in Orange County for auditing rather than finishing their
Sterling courses. The "hook" used for selling auditing was that the
students were being sent out for more detailed interpretation of their
personality profiles.

When I was recruited, I was taken into a small room that reminded me of
rooms in auto dealerships used to close sales.

Mr. Bradham informed me that he was a representative of the "Dianetics
Center" in San Francisco, but did not state that he was a representative
of Scientology. He gave his personal success story with reference to
Dianetics stating that it had saved both his business and his marriage. He
informed me that he felt a close kinship to me because of the personal
problems I was experiencing. Mr. Bradham seemed to have possession of a
great deal of personal information about myself and it was only later that
I realized that he must have gotten that information from the field
questionairres (Exhibit C) that were filled out by my staff, myself, and
my wife. Mr. Bradham knew personal information that

6

he could not have obtained any other way.

Mr. Bradham used a "hard sell" approach to convince me to take Dianetic
auditing courses. I was in the room with him for two to two and a half
hours. Although I was not subjected to any physical restraints, I felt I
could not leave the room without his permission although this was taking
time away from the expensive courses I had signed up at Sterling to take.
I was informed by one classmate that he had spent at least six hours in
one of these rooms being subjected to the same type of sales pitch by Mark
Scheffler of the Orange County Organization.

In order to get out of the room and get Mr. Bradham off my back, I advised
him that I didn't think it would do any good to get audited if my wife was
not also going to be audited. I informed him that my wife was not at all
interested in getting involved in auditing and therefore I could not get
involved. I knew for a fact that my wife, Dorothy was not interested in
being involved in this experience and in fact, was not even in favor of my
taking the expensive Sterling courses. Nevertheless, I went back to my
wife and asked her if she was interested in being audited and she replied
that she was not.

The next day when I arrived at Sterling Management I was surprised to see
my wife in the hallway with Mr. Bradham who seemed to be quite pleased.
Sterling Management had apparently called her at the hotel and convinced
her to come in to Sterling management in order to support me in my
endeavors. Since my wife has always been very supportive of me, she
consented to come in.

I was informed by Mr. Bradham that my wife had already signed up for
auditing so I felt I had no choice but to also sign up for

7

auditing. Sterling Management played my wife and I off each other in order
to sell these auditing courses. By the end of the week students were
figuring out that there was a Scientology connection to Sterling
Management. All the instructors seemed to be Scientologists and none of us
knew exactly what the connection was. I knew that there was a controversy
over Scientology and that it was considered a religion. At the time I did
not understand I was being indoctrinated into Scientology dogma. I now
know that the communication courses and what I was being taught about the
Tone Scale was in fact part of the religious belief system of Scientology.

While I was at Sterling Management I wrote up a number of "success
stories". These "success stories" were an absolute requirement in order to
complete the courses I was taking. If one did not write up an adequate
"success story" one could not complete the course work.

After my wife and I were signed up for the auditing courses at the San
Francisco mission, I was put under pressure to take the second week of the
time I was to spend in California and go immediately to San Francisco to
take auditing. I resisted this pressure and informed them that we would be
taking the courses in approximatley a month. Between the time I left
Glendale and the time I arrived at San Francisco approximately a month
later, Lee Cambique and representatives of the "Dianetics Center" in San
Francisco were in constant contact with me. I was given a lot of reading
to do and many statistics to keep. I had to set up an "Org Board" for my
practice and at the same time take care of the

8

backlog of patients accumulated while I was at Sterling. I felt that I was
so busy I could not think straight.

The basic auditing courses that my wife and I signed up for in San
Francisco cost approximately $2,200.00 apiece. At the time I had some
positive feelings about Sterling and felt that I wanted to make sure that
my investment would pay off for me. When I travelled to San Francisco, I
took one staff member, a receptionist and my two daughters with me. The
staff member took some basic communication courses while my two children
took some communication courses, both of which they stated they hated. The
arrangements for accommodations in San Francisco were made by the
Dianetics Center. The Dianetics Center in fact turned out to be located at
the San Francisco "mission" of the Church of Scientology.

When we arrived in San Francisco we found that we were staying at the Nob
Hill Apartments which were absolutely deplorable. When I got to the San
Francisco "mission" I went through a similar registration process as I had
gone through at sterling Management. I then signed up for courses, gave
more personal information and began being shuffled from room to room ind
person to person.

I was again interrogated as to whether I was at the mission to investigate
it or whether I was a representative of the press or psychiatry. The
"ethics officer" for the mission, an ex dentist working full time in
Scientology, inquired of me as to whether I had heard anything negative
about Scientology. I informed him that the day before I had left for San
Francisco, one of my staff members had given me a book entitled "L. Ron

9

Hubbard, Messiah or Madman. I had not had time to read it but had only
read the cover. The ethics officer reached into his desk and pulled out a
thick rebuttal to the book which purported to contain declarations
rebutting each point made in the book. I later found out that the rebuttal
was not factual but at the time I was convinced by the Scientologists that
the world around me was filled with suppressive persons and this was just
another example of their handiwork.

By this time I knew that I was involved in Scientology, but I still did
not exactly know what Scientology was and continued to be subjected to a
"hard sell" approach.

My wife and I underwent auditing at the San Francisco mission for
approximately a week. At the end of the week I was subjected to more "hard
sell" to sign up for a "clear" package. The package cost approximately
$50,000.00. The staff encouraged me and pressured me to allow them to call
my bank to have the limits on my credit card lifted to pay for Scientology
services. Mr. Bradham, who styled himself a "financial expert" had me fill
out a financial statement in order to finance the "clear package". This
was one of the biggest mistakes I made because it now gave the
Scientologists a detailed blueprint of what my family's assets were and
they systematically went after them one by one.

Mr. Bradham encouraged me not to use my local bank to finance Scientology
courses but convinced me that I could get a better rate at an Alaska
credit union he had contacts with.

While at the San Francisco mission my wife and I both took auditing. The
auditing I took was a very emotional process in

10

which I hooked up to a "E-Meter" which I now know to be a form of a lie
detector. I then confessed to the auditor under interrogation all types of
personal problems which I felt would be kept confidential.

Toward the end of the week at the San Francisco mission my wife and I were
taken into the Chaplain's Office where the chaplain asked us to reveal
intimate personal and marital problems and we were led into what was an
orchestrated and successful attempt to cause a breach between my wife and
I. We had a huge argument as a result of being placed in this
confrontational situation. The manipulation that we were being subjected
to was mind-boggling. My wife was pressured to stay in San Francisco and
undergo the Purification Rundown and initial auditing. We were told that
there was a danger that if she came back to Ohio with me, our marriage
would break up. I therefore left San Francisco with our receptionist and
one daughter and went back to Ohio while my wife and the other daughter
were moved to a new hotel and my wife continued to take courses at the San
Francisco mission. She was to stay in San Francisco for only two weeks.

There was continued strong contact between Mr. Bradham and myself who made
sure that I completed financing arrangements. When I returned to Ohio in
August of 1988[?], I now had to take over my wife's job responsibilities
in the office; payroll and accounts receivable. I had to take my regular
patients plus the backlog of patients, take care of the house, my daughter
and complete Sterling Management assignments. I was kept in a continual
state of exhaustion.

11

My wife and I continued to call back and forth but the phone calls were
cold and impersonal. I felt she was being directed and monitored in what
she said. Later, when she returned home to Ohio I found notes that were
given to her to inform her what to say on the phone when she conversed
with me. During this time period my wife was constantly calling requesting
that more money be spent on Scientology courses and materials. In the
orchestrated phone calls I would be told that my wife had already made out
counter checks and that I would have to cover the debts. Additionally, I
was being instructed to cash in IRA accounts and mortgage the house to
feed a growing Scientology habit. My wife was being sold "special
property" books by L. Ron Hubbard as investments which would finance our
childrens' college education. Every asset my family had was being
systematically targeted and attacked. I was being told to take out one
loan to cover another and to take out home equity loans on our house. Even
though my wife had not yet completed the auditing in the clear package,
she was purchasing auditing at a higher level from the Flag Service
organization of the Church of Scientology in Clearwater, Florida.

While my wife was in San Francisco alone, my office staff and myself were
required to attend a Sterling Management Systems seminar in Chicago. While
attending the course, Mr. Bradham arrived with a Scientologist auditor.
They pulled me out of the course and away from my staff and took me to a
hotel room where they audited me on the E-Meter. The auditing was done
because they were concerned about my "money button" due to my resistance
to the inordinate financial demands Scientology was making on my family.

12

Shortly after this period of time the San Francisco mission had a 'field
auditor" by the name of Louis Mancini living with me. In order to "save me
money" he was to give me the Purification Rundown. This essentially
consisted of sitting in a sauna for three or four hours a night at a local
racquet club I belonged to and taking massive amounts of vitamins. Mr.
Mancini began controlling my house, screening my calls, and was in
constant communication with the San Francisco organization. When my wife
had been in San Francisco for approximately three weeks and was not coming
home for our anniversary or for the childrens' start of school, I began to
become extremely concerned as my wife had always put the childrens'
welfare first. At this time I was going to and from work with tears in my
eyes and having to excuse myself from patients to go into another room and
pull myself together. I determined that it was now time to go to San
Francisco and get my wife, but I then received a phone call that she was
on the verge of finishing and was going to come home promptly.

A little later I was told that my wife had reached the state of clear and
was now going on for further auditing at the Flag Service Organization in
Clearwater, Florida. She purchased airline tickets on a credit card I
didn't even realize existed and went to Florida where the Church of
Scientology booked her for in excess of $1000 worth of room fees. On the
first night she was at the Flag Service Organization in Clearwater a phone
call came in. I picked up on one extension while Mr. Mancini picked up on
the other. He did not realize that I had picked up the phone or heard the
conversation. A woman at the Flag Service Organization

13

stated my wife was not in fact clear but was "whacko." I immediately ran
downstairs and confronted Mr. Mancini who took out the red volumes of the
religious doctrine of the Church of Scientology and assured me that this
was either a PTS 1 or a PTS 2 problem and that he was there to handle the
situation. Arrangements were made for my wife to come home. Mr. Mancini
went to the airport the next day to meet her but I received a phone call
from my wife that she had gotten off the plane when it had landed in
Atlanta and she was not sure where she was or where she was to go. She
didn't know if she was flying to San Francisco or Ohio. She was in such a
distraught state that she needed someone to direct her in order to get her
home. I helped her out with what to do and she eventually arrived home.

It became obvious when my wife arrived home that she was not in fact
"okay". The San Francisco organization sent a lady chaplain by the name of
Debbie Scanlon to live with us along with Mr. Mancini. I now had two
Scientology staff members living in the house. They purported to know
exactly what to do to cure my wife and they were doing a "destimulization"
by taking my wife for long walks and depriving her of stimulus such as
reading and watching TV. This "therapy" seemed to make no sense but at the
time I seemed powerless to resist Scientology as I had now been completely
convinced that psychiatry was bad and that if I went to my family doctor,
he would refer her to a psychiatrist who would subject my wife to
electroshock and she would never be the same. During this period my wife
was not sleeping, she was on a crazy diet and was disassociating.

This situation went on for approximately two weeks when

14

everyone finally became convinced that things were getting worse. After
inquiries at the Flag Service Organization, it was determined that either
I was a suppressive person toward my wife or there was simply too much
stimulus in town and this was the potential trouble source. They convinced
me that they needed to take my wife back to San Francisco. They required
me to buy the airline tickets and they even wanted money to rent a house.

It was arranged that Sarah Tickner would be my contact person at the
Church of Scientology mission. She was to call me on a daily basis but in
fact only called me once or twice. William Bradham's wife, Caroline
Bradham, became my next contact person and arranged for my wife to be kept
at what was described as "mountain retreat". This turned out to be a
rundown cabin somewhere near Redford, California in the Mount Shasta area.
For

approximately two weeks my wife was virtually completely incognito at
places unknown to me with three men constantly watching over her. I
received constant assurances as to her condition but no solid information
as to where she was or how I could contact her.

At the end of two weeks, my wife finally was allowed to call me. After the
phone call I was in our bedroom. Around me were approximately 30 large
boxes of books that my wife had purchased that had been sent to our house.
They were sitting there unopened and I opened the boxes and began reading
the material. The boxes contained many advanced courses in Scientology and
only after I began reading these courses did I realize that there was much
I did not know about Scientology and I did not believe in, such as their
belief in past lives, and I began to come to my

15

senses and realize what my wife and had been going through.

During this time period the Scientologists had sent two other
Scientologists to town who were living in a hotel and kept insisting that
I come to the hotel to be audited over my 'money button". These
Scientologists had been sent from California and one was a representative
of the Office of Special Affairs of the Church of Scientology while the
other was a Class V auditor.

They kept attempting to get me to come into the hotel and be audited on
the E-meter with reference to my "money button". I had been constantly in
contact with the Church of Scientology to go over the receipts and
determine what was owed and obtain an accounting, as I knew we owed a
large amount of money. Instead, they wanted to audit me regarding my
"money button". They tried to suggest to me that my wife's problems were
due to "withholds" and my wife was possibly having affairs. This was the
final straw for me as I knew my wife well and I knew this was an absolute
falsehood.

I contacted our family doctor and talked to him about the problems my wife
was experiencing. He gave a probable diagnosis of an acute psychotic
episode caused by trauma and stated that the potential treatment would be
a simple hospitalization where my wife would be given some drugs in order
to allow her to rest and when she had enough sleep, she could begin to
sort things out. I was surprised when my family doctor told me there was a
help group already waiting for me if we asked for help. This help group
consisted of my friends and the staff at my dental practice, my attorney
and family doctor who were aware of and concerned about my family's
situation.

16

I met with my attorney who then had me call the Scientology office of
Special Affairs representative and auditor into my attorney's offices. My
attorney told the Scientology representatives that they were to
immediately inform us where my wife was being held captive and fly my wife
home with an escort for the trip and refund to my family all the money for
unused expenses. He informed the Scientology representatives that if they
did not meet these demands he would be contacting the media and making
sure that our family's story got a considerable amount of coverage.

My wife was back in Ohio within 48 hours and when I met her at the airport
I received checks in the amount of $113,000.00. In order to obtain these
checks, I had to sign a release. I was still out of pocket somewhere
between $50,000 to $100,000 for Scientology services, airline fares,
living expenses, etc. In all, I estimate that between May and October of
1988 my wife and I spent somewhere in the area of approximately $180,000
for Sientology services. This was money we could obviously not afford to
spend and without extreme undue influence there is absolutely no way we
would have ever spent such sums. I have read a considerable amount about
mind control and now realize that my wife and I were under mind control.

It has now been approximately five years from this experience. The first
year was the worst for my wife and myself, but every year has gotten
better. During the first year there were constant flashbacks to the
experiences my wife and I suffered at the hands of the Church of
Scientology.

There is absolutely no question in my mind that the Church

17

of Scientology constitutes a destructive cult. I have personal knowledge
and experience with them. Sterling Management Systems of Glendale,
California is a branch of Scientology that is disguised as a secular
management company and used to recruit new members into Scientology.

I declare, under penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is true and
correct. Executed this 5th day of September, 1993 at Medina, Ohio.
[signed]

ROBERT GEARY, D.D.S.

18

--
Mike Gormez

- WISE is Scientology recruitment in the workplace http://stop-wise.biz/
- Scientology and health http://www.whyaretheydead.net/
- 'Religious' child abuse and neglect http://www.taxexemptchildabuse.net/
- Hubbard on psychs http://whyaretheydead.net/misc/scientology_hatred_of_psychiatry.html

Zinj

Aug 23, 2004, 5:24:54 PM8/23/04
In article <belki0psd0d6u33ji...@4ax.com>,
mgo...@chello.nl says...

> I am happy to announce the webbing of the Bob Geary declaration. For the
> first time ever it seemse. Concerning the declaration, the paper copy had
> hand written notations in some places and were initialed "REG" which was
> assumed to stand for Robert Geary. I don't know if this was ever filed and
> neither in which case if any.
>
> http://stop-wise.biz/Dec_Geary_930905.html

<snip>

Thanks for posting/webbing this Mike! It would be hard to imagine a more
complete and classic example of Scientology operations, and it's
horrifying to think that this is actually an example of one of the
*failed* recruitment efforts. How much more horrendous the *successful*
ones?

> At the end of two weeks, my wife finally was allowed to call me. After the
> phone call I was in our bedroom. Around me were approximately 30 large
> boxes of books that my wife had purchased that had been sent to our house.
> They were sitting there unopened and I opened the boxes and began reading
> the material. The boxes contained many advanced courses in Scientology and
> only after I began reading these courses did I realize that there was much
> I did not know about Scientology and I did not believe in, such as their

> belief in past lives, and I began to come to my senses and realize

> what my wife and had been going through.

And this is an incredibly revealing example of why the 'gradient' is so
essential in Scientology indoctrination. Strange as it may be that
Scientology Dogma might contain truth, the warning that 'out-gradient'
information might 'damage a person's 'Case'', is true, although the
'Case' in question is the nonsense 'Bridge to Total Freedom', and the
'damage' only damage from a Scientology perspective.

Zinj
--
You can lead a Clam to Reason, but you Can't Make him Think

Tilman Hausherr

Aug 23, 2004, 6:23:40 PM8/23/04

http://www.myhomepage.org/leecambique/myself.htm

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
til...@berlin.snafu.de http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

Ed

Aug 23, 2004, 9:43:00 PM8/23/04

mgo...@chello.nl wrote:

> I am happy to announce the webbing of the Bob Geary declaration. For the
> first time ever it seemse. Concerning the declaration, the paper copy had
> hand written notations in some places and were initialed "REG" which was
> assumed to stand for Robert Geary. I don't know if this was ever filed and
> neither in which case if any.
>
> http://stop-wise.biz/Dec_Geary_930905.html

This has an episode of $cn holding a person against their
will, in page 15, for whoever is collecting those.

Ed

Michael Reuss

Aug 24, 2004, 11:13:49 PM8/24/04
> Zinj <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> And this is an incredibly revealing example of why the 'gradient' is so
> essential in Scientology indoctrination. Strange as it may be that
> Scientology Dogma might contain truth, the warning that 'out-gradient'
> information might 'damage a person's 'Case'', is true, although the
> 'Case' in question is the nonsense 'Bridge to Total Freedom', and the
> 'damage' only damage from a Scientology perspective.

Exactly. What Scientology calls "damage," wogs refer to as "pulling yer
head out of yer ass."

And too, the longer a person's head stays up their ass, the more likely
it will be that they think their shit smells good.

It's a stinky little conundrum...

Michael Reuss
Honorary Kid