I don't think that Anonymous and numerous of the "critics" understand that they are nothing but a secret German ops...

barbarasc...@excite.com

Feb 26, 2008, 1:25:28 PM2/26/08
Used by the German secret service to destroy the religion Scientology.

The C of S in Germany filed even a lawsuit in court to keep
governmental infiltrators out, yet, the German secret services
continue with the infiltration of Scientology org.

How do I know that the C of S is being infiltrated? Gee, I ran into
them while being on staff. I met people who hate L. Ron Hubbard! What
they heck do they in the orgs?

The German government infiltrate the orgs secretly since many decades,
since the beginning of Scientology. Remember that German Wilhelm
Friedrich Haack defamed and attacked L. Ron Hubbard in German
newspapers BEFOREe the Dianetics book was published.

Germany is against spiritual freedom. It is notoriously intolerant.

And I tell you again and again: L. Ron Hubbard's policies were pro
spiritual and individual freedom and his finance policies never
excessive. But the German secret service sent their people people in
the orgs to turn Scientology into something that it never was and to
alter L. Ron Hubbard's writings and to plant forgeries.

What you guys hate is basically what the German secret service did.

You should picket and demonstrate against these guys!

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/christian-markert/

Barbara Schwarz

The Dark Lord

Feb 26, 2008, 1:29:16 PM2/26/08
> http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/christ...
>
> Barbara Schwarz

Real links or it didn't happen

Peter Widmer

Feb 26, 2008, 1:32:43 PM2/26/08
barbarasc...@excite.com schrieb:

> http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/christian-markert/

Wer die verleumderischen Lügen-, Hetz und Hassseiten RFW der Scientology
'Kirche' zitiert diffamiert sich selbst, erweist sich als Kretin.

--
Peter Widmer <pwi...@quicknet.ch>
3803 Beatenberg <http://www.pewid.ch>

Peter Widmer

Feb 26, 2008, 1:34:30 PM2/26/08
The Dark Lord schrieb:

Eben, wie gesagt:

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, COD

Feb 26, 2008, 1:44:30 PM2/26/08

<barbarasc...@excite.com> wrote in message

> Used by the German secret service to destroy the religion Scientology.

If that were the case Anonymous and critics alike would be the front-facing,
adored force against your criminal enterprise-disguised-as-religion,
Scientology, and thus assured of being targeted for adulation world-wide,
when Scientology is destroyed.

Fortunately for reality this is not the case. Scientology will implode from
within as its members realize what suckers they've been taken for by a MLM
scheme masquerading as a cause to "save the world". We will be there to
welcome them back to the real world, with open arms and understanding.
Those responsible for illegal and bestial acts will be held up before world
courts of justice, and made to bear for their own criminal activity.

What are YOUR crimes, Barbara Schwarz? Did you know that nobody outside the
Scientology cult cares, and would be happy to help you reintegrate into
society again?

--
SP Goodman
The Usually Right "Reverend" Norle Enturbulata DDT, DTS
*
http://www.flickr.com/photos/enturbulata/
http://tinyurl.com/yre7c6
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com
http://www.scientology-lies.com
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.scientology-kills.org
*
* " You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
* -- L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
* "...Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her
crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes
exist...."
* L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967

The Dark Lord

Feb 26, 2008, 1:53:28 PM2/26/08
On Feb 26, 6:34 pm, Peter Widmer <pwid...@quicknet.ch> wrote:
> The Dark Lord schrieb:
>
> > On Feb 26, 6:25 pm, barbaraschwarz2...@excite.com wrote:
>
> >>http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/christ...
>
> >> Barbara Schwarz
>
> > Real links or it didn't happen
>
> Eben, wie gesagt:
> Wer die verleumderischen Lügen-, Hetz und Hassseiten RFW der Scientology
> 'Kirche' zitiert diffamiert sich selbst, erweist sich als Kretin.
>
> --
> Peter Widmer <pwid...@quicknet.ch>
> 3803 Beatenberg <http://www.pewid.ch>

Forgive me, but I do not understand German, may I ask for a
translation to English please?

barbarasc...@excite.com

Feb 26, 2008, 1:57:14 PM2/26/08
On Feb 26, 12:53 pm, The Dark Lord <TheDarkLord...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> On Feb 26, 6:34 pm, Peter Widmer <pwid...@quicknet.ch> wrote:

He posted believable abuse, lies and libel. He is an Alcoholic.

Barbara Schwarz

--
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities. He also has bomb
instructions on the net.)

Dave Touretzky and Barb Graham plotted to drug the entire population
of Leona Valley with Ritalin.

More: http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/graham1.html
You asshole. I was *never* a good person, you sad piece of crap. --
Spidergraham, Chaplain, ARSCC"
And: "Anything is legal, if you are not being caught".

More: http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/graham1.html

Barbara Schwarz

The fact that the material basis of Scientology is organized in a
business-like manner can have no implications for its status as a
religion. -- Prof. James A. Beckford

The Dark Lord

Feb 26, 2008, 2:04:46 PM2/26/08
On Feb 26, 6:57 pm, barbaraschwarz2...@excite.com wrote:
> On Feb 26, 12:53 pm, The Dark Lord <TheDarkLord...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 26, 6:34 pm, Peter Widmer <pwid...@quicknet.ch> wrote:
>
> He posted believable abuse, lies and libel. He is an Alcoholic.
>
> Barbara Schwarz
>
> --
> (I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities. He also has bomb
> instructions on the net.)http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/

> Barbzzzzz "Babbles" Graham, is the selfproclaimed "chaplain" of an
> allegedly non-existing organization named ARSCC that doesn't pay
> taxes.
> But if they don't exist, how come they have a Chief Financial Officer
> (jail bird, drug loving and habitual offender Korey Jerome Kruse aka
> "Simkatu" and "Lord Xenu") who works and travels on behalf of ARSCC?
> Barbara Graham in her own words: "Anything's legal if you don't get
> caught." And:
> "You asshole. I was *never* a good person, you sad piece of crap. --
> Spidergraham, Chaplain, ARSCC"
> More:http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/graham1.html
>
> Dave Touretzky and Barb Graham plotted to drug the entire population
> of Leona Valley with Ritalin.
>
> More:http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/graham1.html
> You asshole. I was *never* a good person, you sad piece of crap. --
> Spidergraham, Chaplain, ARSCC"
> And: "Anything is legal, if you are not being caught".
>
> More:http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/graham1.html
>
> Barbara Schwarz
>
> The fact that the material basis of Scientology is organized in a
> business-like manner can have no implications for its status as a
> religion. -- Prof. James A. Beckford

I've taken the time to read dianetics. Surely a word for word
translation isn't too much to ask.

Barbara Schwarz

Feb 26, 2008, 2:05:30 PM2/26/08
On Feb 26, 12:34 pm, Peter Widmer <pwid...@quicknet.ch> wrote:
> The Dark Lord schrieb:

Ops, I made a typo. I meant: Widmer posts unbelievable abuse, lies
and libel. He always pasts and spams the same hostile lie text. Too
drunk to create from scratch.
He thinks his hostile hate spam wins.

He is a German secret service agent. They are looking for the cheapest
and most abusive people they can find.

SaveXenu

Feb 26, 2008, 3:01:38 PM2/26/08
I find it interesting that you only quote source for your information.

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the
walls topped by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders."
Ronald Reagan

I guess it can't get past your internet nanny.

Feb 26, 2008, 3:35:53 PM2/26/08
> http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/christ...
>
> Barbara Schwarz

Barbara,
Anonymous is trying to end the abuse and get rid of the
"infiltrators." I would have thought you would have liked them.

Anonology

Feb 26, 2008, 3:38:58 PM2/26/08
Message has been deleted

The Badger

Feb 26, 2008, 4:35:06 PM2/26/08
On Feb 26, 1:25 pm, barbaraschwarz2...@excite.com wrote:
> http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/christ...
>
> Barbara Schwarz

In keeping with the theme of your posts - wild-ass crap and bizarre
personal attacks from nowhere rational - I'd like to point out,
looking at your e-mail address, that "excite" is a rather ironic
concept for you to be connected with.

anonymo...@yahoo.com

Feb 26, 2008, 5:08:47 PM2/26/08
On Feb 26, 10:25 am, barbaraschwarz2...@excite.com wrote:

BS: Stone-cold spam-crazy nutcase.

*plonk*

intergalactic...@hotmail.com

Feb 26, 2008, 5:16:44 PM2/26/08
On Feb 26, 10:25 am, barbaraschwarz2...@excite.com wrote:
> Used by the German secret service to destroy the religion Scientology.

You know, I might pick up a copy of the Weekly World News when they
have a story about Elvis was from outer space, but that doesn't mean I
believe it.

Actually come to think about it, I don't pick up a copy, I see the
headlines, laugh, and move on.

My question is... does anyone believe this conspiracy theory?

omgwtf...@yahoo.com

Feb 26, 2008, 7:17:16 PM2/26/08
On Feb 26, 6:25 pm, barbaraschwarz2...@excite.com wrote:
> Used by the German secret service to destroy the religion Scientology.

You are classing Anonymous as as big a threat to Scientology as the
only country to outright ban your 'religion' for it's crimes & your
leader's proposed genocide of the 20% of the global population who are
unable to achieve clear status?

Wow, those guys should really be pleased with themselves. From
'hackers on steroids' to major threat to Scientology, in the space of
a few short weeks.

Anonymous, I applaud you.

Hubbard liked 'em young

Feb 26, 2008, 9:59:00 PM2/26/08
barbarasc...@excite.com wrote in news:a7fa4d6a-6061-4e59-ae3c-
8d1afe...@n58g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

> He posted believable abuse, lies and libel.

If it's believable, how do we know it's not true and you're lying?

> He is an Alcoholic.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder against him. I won't take
anything you say about him seriously, and I now question your judgement in
general. I suspect you to be a liar and a dangerous, unstable individual.

Pleased to meet you. You must be a Scientologist.

Hubbard liked 'em young

Feb 26, 2008, 10:01:14 PM2/26/08
Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote in news:beea6010-
c2be-494f-b21...@t66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

> Ops, I made a typo.

It's "oops". That makes two typos. You're making an awful lot of mistakes
for someone who has applied LRH tech. Your typos are overts against LRH.

> I meant: Widmer posts unbelievable abuse, lies
> and libel. He always pasts and spams the same hostile lie text. Too
> drunk to create from scratch.
> He thinks his hostile hate spam wins.
>
> He is a German secret service agent. They are looking for the cheapest
> and most abusive people they can find.

Really!? Barbara, how long have you been working for the Germans!?