Cue cards for Stress Test regging

Android Cat

May 4, 2010, 6:23:22 AM5/4/10
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/hammerb420/1410-2010-05-022017_25_53.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/hammerb420/1410-2010-05-022017_26_00.jpg

STRESS TEST PATTER

�Hello! [handshake] My name is_____ , What�s your name? [tells] �Nice to
meet you!"
[put cans in hands]

"Here is how this Works. I am going to ask you a question, you don�t have to
say anything and we�re going to find out what is causing you the most stress
in your life. When the needle moves to the right, that shows stress.� [point
to the needle so they know to watch the dial]

[Tum the meter on and get the needle on the dial]

�Think of different people and situations in your life.�

�There! [point to the needle falling] That�s stress! What did you just think
of?"
[Make a big deal out of the read and say this with impact so that it
impinges on them]

[Get in comm. If no real ruin, give them a good and appropriate ack and
say] �Think of something else causing you stress.�

[Get in comm. If still no real ruin, check over the following areas, one at
a time, if they haven�t already come up: work, family, relationships,
health.]

------

[If you have still not found a ruin, then look a them with good TRs and high
intention and say,] "Let me ask you a question, what is the one thing that
is really messing up your life?"

[once you have found the ruin, ask] "How long has this been going on?", How
is this affecting you life?" or "How does this affect you?" to make it real

[once done, give them a very good acknowledgement and take the cans away and
show them the Dianetics book] "Let me show you something. Have you ever
heard of this book?� [Put the book in their hands and have them read the
first two paragraphs of the inside flap of the cover. Let go while the read
it. Take the book away when done.]

�What you just told me about, Where... [repeat the ruin back as exactly as
possible] ...this book will show you exactly why that happens and how to fix
it." [When you say, "...how to fix it,� put the book into their hands and
let go.]

[Then immediately without comm lag, start to hardsell the person Make it
your own.]
"GET IT1 READ IT 20 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE. YOU'LL SEE WHY. JUST READ IT.
GET THE BOOK AND READ IT. WHY SHOULD I TALK? THERE'S HOW BIG IT IS, IT 'S
GOING TO BLOW YOU AWAY. BUY IT. IT�S____ DOLLARS, TAKE YOUR CHANCE. IT'S
GOING TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE. IF IT DOESN�T, FINE. IS THAT WORTH ___ DOLLARS TO
YOU? TAKE THE BOOK.� [Continue to hardsell the person as long as needed
until they get the book.]

� 2008 BPI. All Rights Reserved. Dianetics is a trademark and service mark
owned by Religious Technology Center and is used with its permission.

realpch

May 4, 2010, 1:33:18 PM5/4/10

Impinge!

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Dennis L Erlich

May 4, 2010, 2:56:52 PM5/4/10
Wow! That's a real find.

The Alien Krlll

May 4, 2010, 4:09:37 PM5/4/10
Dennis L Erlich wrote, On 5/4/2010 1:56 PM:
> Wow! That's a real find.
>
> "Android Cat"<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/hammerb420/1410-2010-05-022017_25_53.jpg
>> http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/hammerb420/1410-2010-05-022017_26_00.jpg
>>
>> STRESS TEST PATTER
>>
>> � 2008 BPI. All Rights Reserved. Dianetics is a trademark and service mark

>> owned by Religious Technology Center and is used with its permission.

Hahaha! You've just infringed Bridge Publishing's copyright again! I
thought you we're supposed to do that? Does this mean you lose your
settlement money, and your house?!

--
"You did all in your power to denigrate LRH tech. You then settled out
for big bucks. You are for sale � and were bought � and do not warrant

Anonymous

May 4, 2010, 4:55:00 PM5/4/10
The Alien Krlll wrote, On 5/4/2010 3:09 PM:
> Dennis L Erlich wrote, On 5/4/2010 1:56 PM:
>> Wow! That's a real find.
>>
>> "Android Cat"<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/hammerb420/1410-2010-05-022017_25_53.jpg
>>>
>>> http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/hammerb420/1410-2010-05-022017_26_00.jpg
>>>

>>> STRESS TEST PATTER
>>>
>>> � 2008 BPI. All Rights Reserved. Dianetics is a trademark and service
>>> mark
>>> owned by Religious Technology Center and is used with its permission.
>>>

> Hahaha! You've just infringed Bridge Publishing's copyright again! I
> thought you we're supposed to do that? Does this mean you lose your
> settlement money, and your house?!

Erlich is in clear violation of the Permanent Injuction Judge Ronald M.
Whyte imposed on him.

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/mystory/dennis_final_judgement.txt

It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that defendant Dennis Erlich,

24 an individual, his agents, servants, employees, attorneys
and all persons in active concert or

25 participation with them, or any of them, who receive actual
notice of this Permanent Injunction by

26 personal service or otherwise, are hereby and forever
permanently enjoined and restrained from:

27 A. Directly or indirectly copying, publishing,
reproducing, distributing,

28 Final Judgment and Permanent Injunction
Case No. C-95-20091 RMW EAI

Dennis should now write Judge Whyte again and tell him again, that he
didn't understand the judge's ordered injunction on him. Say Harold
McElhinny is a bad lawyer, and didn't explain it right to you.

A. Prickwork Erlich

May 4, 2010, 7:22:17 PM5/4/10
The Alien Krlll wrote, On 5/4/2010 3:09 PM:
> Dennis L Erlich wrote, On 5/4/2010 1:56 PM:
>> Wow! That's a real find.
>>
>> "Android Cat"<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/hammerb420/1410-2010-05-022017_25_53.jpg
>>>
>>> http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/hammerb420/1410-2010-05-022017_26_00.jpg
>>>

>>> STRESS TEST PATTER
>>>
>>> � 2008 BPI. All Rights Reserved. Dianetics is a trademark and service
>>> mark
>>> owned by Religious Technology Center and is used with its permission.
>>>

> Hahaha! You've just infringed Bridge Publishing's copyright again! I
> thought you we're supposed to do that? Does this mean you lose your
> settlement money, and your house?!

The poodle, as Erlich calls Dave Miscavige, is "groveling" from Erlich's
powerful pro bono law firm, Dennis Erlich continues to infringe --
violating a federal court injunction -- as he says: "no local government
or court in the US has the power to tell me otherwise."

Nothing's really changed from 1995 except Erlich has big bucks from
selling out other victims of Scientology.

If Erlich gets away with this one, RTC legal has no balls or teeth --
or, Marty Rathbun will be proved right: the church is dead.

The way I see it, RTC legal has a blank check for drawing money from
Erlich's account, It's just a matter of how much the court will
authorize as it considers contempt of court.

--
"When a man can't chose to steal another man's IP property, that man is
nothing more that a prickwork ... A Prickwork Erlich." - Anthony Burgess

The Alien Krlll

May 4, 2010, 10:38:46 PM5/4/10
Dennis L Erlich wrote, On 5/4/2010 1:56 PM:
> Wow! That's a real find.

Rev., I am surprised that you responded to this post quoting the whole
copyrighted text, including the copyright notice. If I remember
correctly back in 1994 that is how your career of infringing copyrights
began, when somebody posted OT III anonymously, and you quoted the whole
thing saying something like, "it looks like the real thing to me."

That of course was adjudicated to be an infringement. Here with this
post, you seem to be doing exactly the same thing -- the only exception
is that the original copyright infringer was on anonymous poster with a
handle of "Android Cat." I don't know if his real identity can be
tracked down by RTC legal. But, I'm sure they will try.

It's obvious that you did this purposely, and deliberately. You know
how to be extremely incisive in your editing of other people's remarks
in your attempts to denigrate their dignities, and twist their meanings:

Cat
>> http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/hammerb420/1410-2010-05-022017_25_53.jpg
>> http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/hammerb420/1410-2010-05-022017_26_00.jpg

Elrong
>> STRESS TEST PATTER
>>
>> �Hello! [handshake] My name is_____ , What�s your name? [tells] �Nice to

>> meet you!"
>> [put cans in hands]

Here is an example of how you might typically reply:

yhn
> The scienos are so evil, and I am the Savior of those on the inside.

But very rarely do you quote the whole post with just a cursory comment
-- unless you intended to do just that.

I hope you get your head handed to you by RTC for breaking your
agreement with them and violating the permanent injunction. There may
even be some jail time in your future.

Kat

May 5, 2010, 1:40:37 AM5/5/10
On May 4, 6:23 am, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/hammerb420/1410-2010-05-02201...http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/hammerb420/1410-2010-05-02201...

To get back on topic, this is VERY useful information, thank you robo-
kitty!

Android Cat

May 5, 2010, 6:19:47 AM5/5/10

"Kat" <lady...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> On May 4, 6:23 am, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> �What you just told me about, Where... [repeat the ruin back as exactly

>> as
>> possible] ...this book will show you exactly why that happens and how to
>> fix
>> it." [When you say, "...how to fix it,� put the book into their hands and
>> let go.]

"Wow! That's AMAZING! I feel better already! Thank you Elron Hubbard!"
[stand up while saying this, still holding on to book, run away]

> To get back on topic, this is VERY useful information, thank you robo-
> kitty!

It was some Anons from Mipples who came across the cue cards.
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-think-tank/how-preemptively-shut-down-stress-test-tables-66138/

--
Ron of that ilk.

Android Cat

May 5, 2010, 8:04:47 AM5/5/10
"The Alien Krlll" <E...@Teegeeack.con> wrote in message

> Dennis L Erlich wrote, On 5/4/2010 1:56 PM:
>> Wow! That's a real find.
>>
>> "Android Cat"<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/hammerb420/1410-2010-05-022017_25_53.jpg
>>> http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/hammerb420/1410-2010-05-022017_26_00.jpg
>>>
>>> STRESS TEST PATTER
>>>
>>> � 2008 BPI. All Rights Reserved. Dianetics is a trademark and service
>>> mark
>>> owned by Religious Technology Center and is used with its permission.
>>>

> Hahaha! You've just infringed Bridge Publishing's copyright again! I
> thought you we're supposed to do that? Does this mean you lose your
> settlement money, and your house?!

Oh? Scientology is going to admit that those cards are genuine?

They'd do better to denounce them as "fakes created by terrorist religious
bigots, who attack Scientology just like the Nazis did in the 1940s!" or
similar. (They always sound a bit confused when they do that Nazi-labeling
against anyone they don't like.)

Also, these aren't the Advanced Materials and they don't sell the cue cards.
What actual financial damages would they be claiming?

Peter Schilte

May 5, 2010, 10:19:47 AM5/5/10

Great find!

My advise: At the moment the scilon switches the meter on, throw away
the cans you are holding and tell them you got a nasty electric
shock.
Then watch their faces.

Peter

"That which works in $cientology
is not unique to $cientology,
and that which is unique to $cientology
does not work."
- Prufrock

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

The Alien Krlll

May 5, 2010, 11:11:42 AM5/5/10
Android Cat wrote, On 5/5/2010 7:04 AM:
> "The Alien Krlll" <E...@Teegeeack.con> wrote in message
>> Dennis L Erlich wrote, On 5/4/2010 1:56 PM:
>>> Wow! That's a real find.

>> Hahaha! You've just infringed Bridge Publishing's copyright again! I
>> thought you we're supposed to do that? Does this mean you lose your
>> settlement money, and your house?!
>
> Oh? Scientology is going to admit that those cards are genuine?
>
> They'd do better to denounce them as "fakes created by terrorist
> religious bigots, who attack Scientology just like the Nazis did in the
> 1940s!" or similar. (They always sound a bit confused when they do that
> Nazi-labeling against anyone they don't like.)
>
> Also, these aren't the Advanced Materials and they don't sell the cue
> cards. What actual financial damages would they be claiming?

It's about violating a federal judge's permanent injunction.

You are probably right. After all Dennis has bet everything he owns,
and his personal freedom riding on the notion.

Dennis L Erlich

May 5, 2010, 11:51:40 AM5/5/10

klemsock<E...@Teegeeack.con> wrote in message

>> Hahaha! You've just infringed Bridge Publishing's copyright again! I
>> thought you we're supposed to do that? Does this mean you lose your
>> settlement money, and your house?!

Hahaha! Tom/Jerry should have another drink. Better make it a
double. He has not kilt off all his brain cells yet. But soon.

ac

>Oh? Scientology is going to admit that those cards are genuine?
>
>They'd do better to denounce them as "fakes created by terrorist religious
>bigots, who attack Scientology just like the Nazis did in the 1940s!" or
>similar. (They always sound a bit confused when they do that Nazi-labeling
>against anyone they don't like.)
>
>Also, these aren't the Advanced Materials and they don't sell the cue cards.
>What actual financial damages would they be claiming?

Don't attempt to use logic on Klemmy. He's so steeped in hate all he
can do is spew his lame threats and twisted conspiracy theories.

----------------

"At this point, if we could go back in time and get rid of the internet
altogether, I would be all for it." - Monica Pignotti, PhD (Nov 2009)

The Alien Krlll

May 5, 2010, 12:26:04 PM5/5/10
Dennis L Erlich wrote, On 5/5/2010 10:51 AM:
> "Android Cat"<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> klemsock<E...@Teegeeack.con> wrote in message
>>> Hahaha! You've just infringed Bridge Publishing's copyright again! I
>>> thought you we're supposed to do that? Does this mean you lose your
>>> settlement money, and your house?!
>
> Hahaha! Tom/Jerry should have another drink. Better make it a
> double. He has not kilt off all his brain cells yet. But soon.
>
> ac
>> Oh? Scientology is going to admit that those cards are genuine?
>>
>> They'd do better to denounce them as "fakes created by terrorist religious
>> bigots, who attack Scientology just like the Nazis did in the 1940s!" or
>> similar. (They always sound a bit confused when they do that Nazi-labeling
>> against anyone they don't like.)
>>
>> Also, these aren't the Advanced Materials and they don't sell the cue cards.
>> What actual financial damages would they be claiming?
>
> Don't attempt to use logic on Klemmy.

Let's use fact:

You are in violation of a federal permanent injunction -- which in most
places is a class A misdemeanor. Maybe you should try, again, to
denigrate Judge Whyte at this point?

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/mystory/dennis_final_judgement.txt

23 I. It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that defendant
Dennis Erlich,

24 an individual, his agents, servants, employees, attorneys
and all persons in active concert or

25 participation with them, or any of them, who receive actual
notice of this Permanent Injunction by

26 personal service or otherwise, are hereby and forever
permanently enjoined and restrained from:

27 A. Directly or indirectly copying, publishing,
reproducing, distributing,

28 Final Judgment and Permanent Injunction
Case No. C-95-20091 RMW EAI

I disseminating, performing, displaying or creating any works,
including any derivative works of the

2 Works as defined in paragraph C below, or any of them, in whole or
in part, by any

3 means in any media now known or hereafter developed in any time,
place or fashion, and in

4 particular from engaging in any such acts in, on or in connection
with any computer,

5 database, information service, electronic bulletin board service,
network, storage facility,

6 newsgroup, website, ftp site or archives, or other electronic
bulletin board service, network

7 or facility, including without limitation the transmitting or

8 or downloading any copies of them from any such device, service,
network or facility, and

9 all such copies which defendants, their agents, servants, employees
and attorneys and those in

10 active concert or participation with them have caused to be copied
or copied onto Erlich's

11 computers, or any of them, shall be removed as soon as reasonably
possible;

12 B. Causing, contributing to or inducing any other
person to engage in any of the

13 foregoing prohibited acts;

14 C. As used herein, the "Works" shall include but not be
limited to the following

15 works, whether or not registered or published:

16 1. All Advanced Technology Works, including
those set forth in

17 Schedule I, which is annexed hereto and
incorporated herein by this

18 reference;

19 2. All Works by L. Ron Hubbard,
irrespective of the medium (i.e.,

20 whether in the form of writing, recorded
lecture, audio-visual

21 reproduction or other medium);

22 3, Any derivative Works, as "derivative
work" is defined in 17 U.S.C. �

23 101, based upon the writings of L. Ron
Hubbard, whether now or

24 later in existence;

25 4. All Works published, created or owned by
any Scientology

26 organization now or hereafter in
existence, including but not limited

27 to Religious Technology Center, Bridge
Publications, Inc., New Era

28 Final Judgment and Permanent Injunction

Case No. C-95-20091 RMW EAL 2

1 Publications International, Church of
Scientology International or

2 L. Ron Hubbard Library, or their
successors or assigns, irrespective

3 of the medium; and

4 5 Any derivative of any of the foregoing,
whether or not authorized,

5 whether now or later in existence.

6 II. The Court, being advised in the premises, hereby enters
Final Judgment:

7 A. In favor of plaintiffs Religious Technology Center
and Bridge Publications, Inc.

8 and against defendant Dennis Erlich in the amount of Sixty-nine
Thousand Dollars ($69,000.00),

9 representing statutory damages under Section 504(c)(2), of the
Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. �

10 504(c)(2);

11 B. Defendant Dennis Erlich's counterclaims asserted
herein are hereby dismissed

12 with prejudice, and

13 C. Each party shall bear its own costs.

14 III. The Court shall retain continuing jurisdiction over this
matter.

15

16

17 Dated: _5/3__, 1999 [ signature ]

18 Ronald M Whyte
United States
District Judge
19

Peter Schilte

May 5, 2010, 1:26:54 PM5/5/10
On 5 mei, 18:26, The Alien Krlll <E...@Teegeeack.con> wrote:

Apparently you are not a lawyer...

Peter

"Remember one thing, we are not running a business, we are
running a government.
We are in direct control of people's lives.
But for the first time we are not making victims of them,
we are making them more able.
So bring order into these
people's lives."
- HCO Secretary WW2
© 1975 L. Ron Hubbard Library

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Andrew Robertson

May 5, 2010, 4:47:30 PM5/5/10

"The Alien Krlll" <E...@Teegeeack.con> wrote in message

<snip>

> that the original copyright infringer was on anonymous poster with a
> handle of "Android Cat." I don't know if his real identity can be tracked
> down by RTC legal. But, I'm sure they will try.

They seek him here, they seek him there.
They seek that Cat most anywhere.

Why not ask Gwen? She knew him well
And she's on staff and she would tell.

The beauteous Gwen with jet black hair
And striking eyes, Tone 40 stare.

Andrew

(I remember when Gwen Jones used to post to a.r.s. under the nom de plume
'Velcro Kitty', some severely degraded being used to mock her as 'Sticky
Pussy'.)

Android Cat

May 6, 2010, 2:05:25 AM5/6/10
"Andrew Robertson" <a...@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message

> "The Alien Krlll" <E...@Teegeeack.con> wrote in message
>
> <snip>
>
>> that the original copyright infringer was on anonymous poster with a
>> handle of "Android Cat." I don't know if his real identity can be
>> tracked
>> down by RTC legal. But, I'm sure they will try.

Waiter, another round of poison cookies!

> They seek him here, they seek him there.
> They seek that Cat most anywhere.
>
> Why not ask Gwen? She knew him well
> And she's on staff and she would tell.
>
> The beauteous Gwen with jet black hair
> And striking eyes, Tone 40 stare.
>

> Andrew
>
> (I remember when Gwen Jones used to post to a.r.s. under the nom de plume
> 'Velcro Kitty', some severely degraded being used to mock her as 'Sticky
> Pussy'.)

Hopefully she's out now, and not being told that her kids really do want to
join the Sea Org and she should stop any counter-intention.