San Jose picket

1 view

Keith Henson

Sep 5, 2000, 10:53:45 PM9/5/00
I was in San Jose for other reasons today so the org on Bascum got
a token ten minute picket. One guy came out and took a photo. I
started telling him OT3 and he went back inside with fingers in ears.

Sorry, I am behind on reports for two pickets of gold base on Sat and
one on Sunday. In summary, Ed is still not speaking--I am not sure if
them silencing him bothers me more than his nattering at me. Two or
three people stopped, including one who is a minister and in interested
in taking an activist stand against them.

They had only one PI on me Sunday afternoon, so I lost him after a little
bit of chasing about the neighborhood to get some good video. From what
Ida tells me, they didn't realize I was gone for well over a day. Had
even more PIs in her neighborhood than normal.

Keith Henson

Shy David www.xenu.net

Sep 5, 2000, 11:23:36 PM9/5/00
On 6 Sep 2000 02:53:45 GMT, Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com>
wrote:

> I was in San Jose for other reasons today so the org on Bascum got
> a token ten minute picket. One guy came out and took a photo. I
> started telling him OT3 and he went back inside with fingers in ears.

LOL!

"75 million years ago Earth was known as 'Teegeeack' and was
ruled over by the evil overloard Xenu who stuffed us all in
volcanos so that you one day might put your finger in your
ear." --- Mark Bunker, July 4, 1999

> Sorry, I am behind on reports for two pickets of gold base on Sat and
> one on Sunday. In summary, Ed is still not speaking--I am not sure if
> them silencing him bothers me more than his nattering at me.

After listening to Brent's STROLL.RM one can understand why: Ed is a
gross PR liability.

> Two or
> three people stopped, including one who is a minister and in interested
> in taking an activist stand against them.

I hope you mentioned Scientology Inc.'s illegal telephone tap on the
real church's phone lines; and the many churches on the crime
syndicate's "Enemies List."

> They had only one PI on me Sunday afternoon, so I lost him after a little
> bit of chasing about the neighborhood to get some good video. From what
> Ida tells me, they didn't realize I was gone for well over a day. Had
> even more PIs in her neighborhood than normal.

Next time you are there, please search the livingroom near the
telephone, as well as the telephone itself. The lamp shades, under
tables, between couch cusions, etc., should be examined for mysterious
devices. Ida recently had a second telephone line installed, which
means the installer could have claimed to be "checking" the first
line, and added something to the existing telephone hand unit. I would
have done this last time I was protesting Scientology's crimes and
gross human rights abuses, but I only checked outside and not inside.

She also have an oven installed, so the surrounding area might also be
due for examination.

> Keith Henson
---
"I want to dance." --- Lisa McPherson, 18 Nov 95 http://holysmoke.org/lm/lm.htm
"Sorry Mom, the cults that dress better were all taken." -- Keith Henson

Phil Scott

Sep 5, 2000, 11:58:58 PM9/5/00
On 6 Sep 2000 02:53:45 GMT, Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com>
wrote:

snip

> Two or
>three people stopped, including one who is a minister and in interested
>in taking an activist stand against them.

Thats hot. The entire Christian community is starting to get a clue
about Hubbards satanist agenda. As the worlds 200 million Christians
begin to get a clue just how far the cult has gone it will be much
more difficult for the cults operatives to function,,, such as the
LAPD police and Justice officals who have ties with the cult. It
will be only the Christian community that has enough people to vote
these out of office.

>They had only one PI on me Sunday afternoon, so I lost him after a little
>bit of chasing about the neighborhood to get some good video. From what
>Ida tells me, they didn't realize I was gone for well over a day. Had
>even more PIs in her neighborhood than normal.

Maybe you need to have some blow up rubber 'Keiths' with floppy hats
to leave sitting in your chair when you leave, and a tape that can be
played to give the bugs something to listen to.

then the cult can try to figure out who left by the back gate at 4 in
the morning to catch a train to who knows where.... You could run the
cults PI' tab up to 40 million in no time.

Have they given up on stalking your daughter yet?

Phil Scott

>Keith Henson

Deana Marie Holmes

Sep 6, 2000, 8:58:23 AM9/6/00
hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com (Keith Henson) wrote in
<8p4bjp$55i$1...@slb1.atl.mindspring.net>:

> Had
>even more PIs in her neighborhood than normal.

"Normal" actually means that there would be ZERO PIs in Ida's neighborhood.
Even one PI is one PI too many. Having five or six out there monitoring
Keith and Ida and anyone who happens to come by is straining credulity.

Deana
mir...@xmission.com

Fredric L. Rice

Sep 5, 2000, 9:52:23 AM9/5/00
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

>They had only one PI on me Sunday afternoon, so I lost him after a little
>bit of chasing about the neighborhood to get some good video. From what
>Ida tells me, they didn't realize I was gone for well over a day. Had
>even more PIs in her neighborhood than normal.
>Keith Henson

Annd did you inform the Norfolk FBI domestic terrorism task force? }:-}

---
Send information concerning incidents of racketeering and
terrorism by the Scientology cult to the Domestic Terrorism
Task Force at nor...@fbi.gov http://www.skeptictank.org/

Keith Henson

Sep 6, 2000, 12:46:20 PM9/6/00
Shy David www.xenu.net <shy_...@nospam.org> wrote:
> On 6 Sep 2000 02:53:45 GMT, Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com>
> wrote:

snip

>> Sorry, I am behind on reports for two pickets of gold base on Sat and
>> one on Sunday. In summary, Ed is still not speaking--I am not sure if
>> them silencing him bothers me more than his nattering at me.

> After listening to Brent's STROLL.RM one can understand why: Ed is a
> gross PR liability.

You know it and I know it, but the clams are not capable of realizing he
is a PR liability.

>> Two or
>> three people stopped, including one who is a minister and in interested
>> in taking an activist stand against them.

> I hope you mentioned Scientology Inc.'s illegal telephone tap on the
> real church's phone lines; and the many churches on the crime
> syndicate's "Enemies List."

I didn't mention it, but he did. Seems that wiretapping one of he
churches and the minister's home is very well known amoung the ministers
in Hemet.

>> They had only one PI on me Sunday afternoon, so I lost him after a little
>> bit of chasing about the neighborhood to get some good video. From what
>> Ida tells me, they didn't realize I was gone for well over a day. Had
>> even more PIs in her neighborhood than normal.

> Next time you are there, please search the livingroom near the
> telephone, as well as the telephone itself. The lamp shades, under
> tables, between couch cusions, etc., should be examined for mysterious
> devices. Ida recently had a second telephone line installed, which
> means the installer could have claimed to be "checking" the first
> line, and added something to the existing telephone hand unit. I would
> have done this last time I was protesting Scientology's crimes and
> gross human rights abuses, but I only checked outside and not inside.

I happened to be there when the new phone line was installed and was
watching the installer.

> She also have an oven installed, so the surrounding area might also be
> due for examination.

Good point.

Keith Henson

Byll23

Sep 6, 2000, 8:27:46 PM9/6/00
>phils...@hotmail.com

>Thats hot. The entire Christian community is starting to get a clue
>about Hubbards satanist agenda. As the worlds 200 million Christians

>begin to get a clue just how...

You're missing a zero... that should be "2000 million", or 2 Billion. Or, if
you use the Scientological method of counting members, 320 Billion and growing
every day. ;-)

Steve Zadarnowski

Sep 7, 2000, 10:19:20 AM9/7/00
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

>I was in San Jose for other reasons today so the org on Bascum got
>a token ten minute picket. One guy came out and took a photo. I
>started telling him OT3 and he went back inside with fingers in ears.

Is that the new "shoot and poke" process? :-)

Run 'em ragged...

---
"If it smells like ass, it's Scientology!"

roger gonnet

Sep 8, 2000, 2:51:11 AM9/8/00

Byll23 <byl...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message :
20000906202746...@ng-cl1.aol.com...

Yes, the official figures (more or less) gives around 1929 millions, whose
1093 are catholics. WSecond largest are muslims, with 1075 m; third are
hindouists, with 745 m; fourth are chinese religions, with 363m, 5th are
ethnical beliefs, 232m; (I discarded agnostic and athees, 961 m). Jews are
only 15 m.

roger