From all message boards on Scientology, WWP is the lowest...

Barbara loves Marty

Nov 15, 2009, 6:44:42 PM11/15/09
Fishman, Scarff, and other bums lie, lie, lie and lie... about L. Ron
Hubbard, the original Marty Rathbun and I.

L. Ron Hubbard said lying is the LOWEST form of creativity. In other
words, they are low people.

They suck something out of their psychatric drugged fat and perverted
sausage fingers and sell it as facts to the other idiots who happen to
be so dumb and believe each other lies.

I also noticed the lack of intelligence on WWP.

What they don't understand they do not consider as lack of education
on their part, no, what they don't understand as they are too dumb to
it, they sell as "mental illness" of the smart person.

Somebody asked me to post over there.

My answer: when hell freezes over. Just a person without any IQ would
want to post there.

WWP: typical downtone German secret service operation.

Barbara Schwarz

Gregory Hall

Nov 16, 2009, 10:32:04 AM11/16/09
"Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralov...@gmail.com> wrote in message

If you would wallow in the mud with swine you will lose every time because
the pigs love it. The Scarffs, Fishmans etc. are pleased to stay in the
gutter forever. Lowlife loves downtone company.

Better to post to the RFW forum where such pigs are disallowed. . .

--
Gregory Hall