Doubt Condition - attn David Aden and any lurking eyes of the Church of Scientology

204 views
Skip to first unread message

Kevin Brady

unread,
Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99
to
After examining the statistics and products of the Church of Scientology and
the Freezone, I have come to the conclusion that:

a) The Church is either completely incompetent or covertly hostile

The Freezone demonstrates both competence in use of existing materials
and the ability to create new tech and refinements to the existing tech, as
well as having a tone level of conservatism.

b) MEST and political position is more important than the case gain of the
Church's followers to the Church of Scientology

Freezone Organizations tend to downplay the importance of flashy
promotion in favour of low overhead Production Facilities, with genuine care
for their clients.

c) The Church of Scientology restricts communication both about Tech and
about their own statistics, and tries to instill fear of loss of bridge in
its adherents if they communicate.

Freezone encourages wide open communication about tech and its results,
with the result that a client can get an accurate idea of what he will have
to put in and what he can expect to get out. Not only that, but a client
can ask technical questions and get answers quickly in the Freezone, rather
than being disciplined for soliciting Verbal Tech.

d) The Church charges exorbitant prices for products that are seldom
delivered, and punishes those who demand refunds with denial of service and
disconnection from their families.

The Freezone charges what the market will bear (generally about 1/2 to
1/5 of Church prices) for products that are delivered, and has no
organizational structure capable of ENFORCING either denial of service or
disconnection from families.

Based on the above conclusions, I ANNOUNCE PUBLICLY that the Church of
Scientology has most certainly lost a valuable being from their ranks until
such time as they reform in accordance with The PILOT's recommendations in
"HOW I WOULD FIX THE ORGS", SuperScio. I consider their declare order of me
to be bogus, and denounce Mitra Ghobadi as a criminal being guilty of
TREASON. This is because I trusted her as an ethics officer/Hubbard Area
Secretary, and she failed utterly to uphold either the responsibilities or
the intentions of those posts, as well as personally betraying me as a
friend. I further declare IJC in Treason, as that office has dropped its
hat, both by losing the records of my declare, and by allowing it to be
enacted without inspecting the products of myself or the treasonous being
Mitra Ghobadi, who has been on staff over 25 years and still has not
achieved the state of clear.

I formally request permission to join the Freezone, and state that my
intention is to become a technical master of the materials of Dianetics and
Scientology, as well as any other Clearing materials that I find valid. I
further intend to use these materials to set up an OT Center which will
provide both the standard bridge of scientology and any other requested
freezone services to any being of demonstrated good intent. Hello, and
thank you, my brothers, in advance- this is one group with wide open
communication lines!

As a side note, I declare RTC an Enemy of Scientology, as they are
attempting to suppress the use of clearing technology by claiming ownership
of the Tech. Ron said that the tech is free, keep it so. Any scientologist
who continues an allegiance with RTC, or supports orgs that tolerate RTC's
blatant destruction of both public goodwill and the practitioners in the
field that really are getting the job done, is hereby given notice that they
are in collusion with the enemy, and should amend their actions immediately.
Furthermore, they should be alerted that Scientology Policy Directives (SP
Directives) are not of valid issue authority type, and anyone following
these directives is in violation of Standard Tech. The correct solution is
to demand the resignation of David Miscavige without delay, along with
Guillaume LeSevre, Heber Jentzsch, and all of the Senior Executive Strata of
the Church of Scientology International. All SPD's should be cancelled, the
Office of the Chaplain is hereby ORDERED to repair any ARC breaks with
groups in the field, with auditors, with disaffected staff, and public. Any
failure to comply with these directives will result in the gradual
dissolution of the Church of Scientology while the Freezone grows and
expands to replace the corrupt and poisonous remnants of what was once a
valid religious group.

Thank you for your attention-

kgb

Darryl

unread,
Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99
to
On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 07:03:32 GMT, "Kevin Brady" <rock...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>After examining the statistics and products of the Church of Scientology and
>the Freezone, I have come to the conclusion that:
>
>a) The Church is either completely incompetent or covertly hostile
>

It could be both.

snip.............

>
>d) The Church charges exorbitant prices for products that are seldom
>delivered, and punishes those who demand refunds with denial of service and
>disconnection from their families.
>

Amazing how much they charge, isn't it? I wonder how much money
Russell paid for his latest auditing.

> The Freezone charges what the market will bear (generally about 1/2 to
>1/5 of Church prices) for products that are delivered, and has no
>organizational structure capable of ENFORCING either denial of service or
>disconnection from families.
>

I see, let's charge what the market will bear. What ever happened to
giving the sucker a fair price?

more snip..


>Mitra Ghobadi, who has been on staff over 25 years and still has not
>achieved the state of clear.

Is she a super slow learner or what? Maybe she just doesn't have the
money to pay for the courses. Apparently working on staff is the long
road to the bogus state of clear.

>
>I formally request permission to join the Freezone, and state that my
>intention is to become a technical master of the materials of Dianetics and
>Scientology, as well as any other Clearing materials that I find valid. I
>further intend to use these materials to set up an OT Center which will
>provide both the standard bridge of scientology and any other requested
>freezone services to any being of demonstrated good intent. Hello, and
>thank you, my brothers, in advance- this is one group with wide open
>communication lines!
>

I don't think you need to join a group to become free ( if that is
what the freezone is all about ). I don't agree with the validity of
Elron's fantasys; however, I think the freezone is better than the
CoS. Disorganized insanity is less threatening than organized
insanity.

Darryl


Kevin Brady

unread,
Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99
to
snip

> I see, let's charge what the market will bear. What ever happened to
> giving the sucker a fair price?

that's what you do, right? you say, I don't want to live well, I can live
on rice and beans, like the SO, so I will work at less than minimum wage so
that my employer can charge less for his product, so that the customer can
keep more of his money, because I am such a good guy? doubt it. it's
called capitalism. there's a difference between charging what the market
will bear (which fixes the price for your commodity by CONSUMER DEMAND, and
mutual agreement) and thereby being able to live according the value of your
contribution, and charging what monopolistic control will get you (which
simply demands a price, by eliminating competition and violating the
CONSUMERS REALITY), thereby living according to the might of your thugs and
lawyers. then there's the method you infer, charging whatever the consumer
wants, thereby insuring your own poverty and destitution. Hmmm..., which of
those seems most logical...

> more snip..


> >Mitra Ghobadi, who has been on staff over 25 years and still has not
> >achieved the state of clear.
>

> Is she a super slow learner or what? Maybe she just doesn't have the
> money to pay for the courses.

Is she ever! Functionally illiterate, actually (must need Key to Life!).
When you are on staff you don't have to pay for courses unless you leave
before your contract is up.

>Apparently working on staff is the long road to the bogus state of clear.
>

It is definitely a long road to something (complete lack of autonomy?).

> >I formally request permission to join the Freezone, and state that my
intention is to become a technical master of the materials of Dianetics and
Scientology, as well as any other Clearing materials that I find valid. I
further intend to use these materials to set up an OT Center which will
provide both the standard bridge of scientology and any other requested
freezone services to any being of demonstrated good intent. Hello, and
thank you, my brothers, in advance- this is one group with wide open
communication lines!
> >

> I don't think you need to join a group to become free ( if that is
> what the freezone is all about ).

Every group has agreements. These are formed from communication. Even in
the Freezone, there are opinion leaders. This is an effort to let those
opinion leaders know that I exist and have kicked the Church of Scientology
to the curb. The request to join them was not so much a request for them to
let me enroll, as to acknowledge my presence amongst them.

>I don't agree with the validity of Elron's fantasys;

He didn't agree with yours, I don't think, either.

>however, I think the freezone is better than the CoS.

No doubt about it (pun intended).

>Disorganized insanity is less threatening than organized insanity.

Ah, I was waiting for the slur to the Freezone. Thank you for meeting my
prediction of your behaviour.

Fortunately, your estimation of the Freezone as being disorganized insanity
is off-base. Organization can take many forms. One of them is totalitarian
controlled, and that would be represented here by the Church of Scientology.
Another, would be network controlled, similar to the internet. You may
think the internet is disorganized, but that is not true. It is organized
without one point source, but with many, and many relay points, which allows
great flexibility and intelligence. This is also true of the freezone. It
is far more flexible and intelligent than the CofS, thank goodness. It is
actually a form of scientology which will be far more durable and accessible
to people. Therefore, if you would like to characterize it as insanity, it
would probably be MORE threatening, not less so. Long after the
identifiable target called the Church of Scientology has been decimated by
its own totalitarianism, and your kneejerk reactions to it, Freezone
Scientology will remain, and proliferate, and be capable of CHANGE, which is
the Church's achilles heel. they are not capable of change, and will
therefore go the way of the dinosaur.

kgb

Darryl

unread,
Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99
to
On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 16:54:07 GMT, "Kevin Brady" <rock...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>snip


>
>> I see, let's charge what the market will bear. What ever happened to
>> giving the sucker a fair price?
>
>that's what you do, right? you say, I don't want to live well, I can live
>on rice and beans, like the SO, so I will work at less than minimum wage so
>that my employer can charge less for his product, so that the customer can
>keep more of his money, because I am such a good guy? doubt it. it's
>called capitalism. there's a difference between charging what the market
>will bear (which fixes the price for your commodity by CONSUMER DEMAND, and
>mutual agreement) and thereby being able to live according the value of your
>contribution, and charging what monopolistic control will get you (which
>simply demands a price, by eliminating competition and violating the
>CONSUMERS REALITY), thereby living according to the might of your thugs and
>lawyers. then there's the method you infer, charging whatever the consumer
>wants, thereby insuring your own poverty and destitution. Hmmm..., which of
>those seems most logical...
>

The term "what the market will bear" has always meant charging the
maximum. It has a bad connotation. I believe in fair market value.
When you have competition for goods and services, then you are more
likely to get a fair price. When someone holds a monopoly then you
get "what the market will bear" in terms of pricing. I think we are
saying the same thing. We just disagree on terminology.


slow learner stuff snipped...


freezone declaration snipped.....

>
>>I don't agree with the validity of Elron's fantasys;
>
>He didn't agree with yours, I don't think, either.
>

The difference is that I don't have fantasys of Godhood, or special
revelations about things that happen 75 million years ago. My
fantasys are pretty boring.

>>however, I think the freezone is better than the CoS.
>
>No doubt about it (pun intended).
>
>>Disorganized insanity is less threatening than organized insanity.
>
>Ah, I was waiting for the slur to the Freezone. Thank you for meeting my
>prediction of your behaviour.
>

I am glad I didn't disappoint. You are very correct in assuming my
potential skepticism regarding Elron. I can't help myself; it must be
some sort of implant.

I apologize for the insanity crack. Sanity/Insanity is a matter of
perception. Being sane infers what is normal. Insanity is what is
not normal. What is normal for your social interactions may not be
normal for mine. I am sure my ideas would seem strange to your social
circles - as yours to mine. I am threatened by Elron's ideas that
everyone must conform to his ideas.

>Fortunately, your estimation of the Freezone as being disorganized insanity
>is off-base.
>Organization can take many forms. One of them is totalitarian
>controlled, and that would be represented here by the Church of Scientology.
>Another, would be network controlled, similar to the internet. You may
>think the internet is disorganized, but that is not true. It is organized
>without one point source, but with many, and many relay points, which allows
>great flexibility and intelligence. This is also true of the freezone. It
>is far more flexible and intelligent than the CofS, thank goodness. It is
>actually a form of scientology which will be far more durable and accessible
>to people. Therefore, if you would like to characterize it as insanity, it
>would probably be MORE threatening, not less so. Long after the
>identifiable target called the Church of Scientology has been decimated by
>its own totalitarianism, and your kneejerk reactions to it, Freezone
>Scientology will remain, and proliferate, and be capable of CHANGE, which is
>the Church's achilles heel. they are not capable of change, and will
>therefore go the way of the dinosaur.
>
>kgb
>

I agree that a big CoS weakness is the inability to change. In a
changing environment, this is usually a fatal flaw. Some creatures
like crocodiles and sharks have managed to survive thusfar without
changes. Maybe it is just a matter of time.......

I don't know a lot about the freezone. They obviously don't have a
centralized command structure, but act independently. Ants display
this same characteristic and yet are considered very organized. As
long as everyone is pulling in the same direction entropy will be
avoided. Considering we aren't ants, I think this will be the
enevitable result.

Darryl

Spiritual Research Workgroup

unread,
Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
to
On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 15:23:11 GMT, scle...@mtwain.com (Darryl) wrote:


>Amazing how much they charge, isn't it? I wonder how much money
>Russell paid for his latest auditing.


Russell just recently said that he didn't do any service for
several years. Yet he is still promoting the church - so it seems
that he is happy with this standstill.

Maybe he has a life too :-))

Heidrun Beer

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
http://www.sgmt.at

Steve A

unread,
Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99
to
On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 16:54:07 GMT, "Kevin Brady" <rock...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Is she ever! Functionally illiterate, actually (must need Key to Life!).


> When you are on staff you don't have to pay for courses unless you leave
> before your contract is up.

And even then, the so-called "freeloader debt" is legally
unenforceable.

--
There is no legitimate reason to send email to nu...@castlsys.demon.co.uk
Mail to this address will be treated as SPAM/UCE and reported accordingly
Steve A, SP4++, GGBC, KBM, Unsalvageable PTS/SP #12,
pitiable little Dennie (plD) #1, non-Mintonista.
Banned by Windows 1984 ScienoSitter (2e+isp)
"Where don't they want you to go today?" - http://www.xenu.net

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages