Dedicated to all who were harmed by Gerry Armstrong

Barbara Schwarz

Apr 6, 2005, 1:36:25 PM4/6/05
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/armstrong1.html

state of mind, Gerry Armstrong, forger, document stealer, lawless
creature, and fugitive of American justice, I have to really break it
to you this time.

You are an anorexic stupid criminal freak. Even Garry Scarff looks
better than you do. You look like a lab experiment, a skeleton that
escaped the closet of a perverted psychiatrist, a skeleton upon which
somebody sew old skin and implanted some dog hairs. Your brain is dried
up, contains of dust, and that explains your mentally retarded thinking
and actions and your religious persecution of L. Ron Hubbard and
Scientologists. You suffer from what is known as persecution mania by
being the persecutor!
No Scientologist in the world wants to kill you, but I sure don't want
to live in your neighborhood as you may be capable of just about any
horrible act. You hide in notorious religious intolerant mass murder
Germany, a country that killed millions of people and also persecuted
me for reasons of religious intolerance and no other reasons. It fits
to you that you seek shelter from justice and support from penalties of
your criminal acts in a country like that. You are nothing but a
primitive SEGNPMSS/INPDNPGB agent, a puppet on a string.
I despise you, Gerry Armstrong, former infiltrator of Scientology and
defamer of L. Ron Hubbard. I am convinced that God suffers when ever
you rotten to the bones bad man speaks out his name. You are hell
material, Gerry.
You are not funny or intelligent, you are just plain stupid and
robotic. You can't even do the insults well. Nothing about is special,
inspiring or intelligent. You are just a mentally retarded criminal and
drunk pain in the neck. Read the below that you understand what I am in
detail think of you. I pity your wife. Being married to you bad
character, sexually perverted man and bulimic stick must feel like
being in a coma or in hell.

Barbara Schwarz

Below is of course a Pulitzer prize nominated essay from "Don't mess
with Scientologist
Texas-Jake".

I hope you have nothing against it, Jake, that I use your fine piece
of literature, to slap it over the with straw and perversion filled
head of that constantly with German stark beer intoxicated Gerry
Armstrong.
Here it comes Armstrong. Below describes your
character just perfectly.

Barbara Schwarz

------------
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are
pathetic?
You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't
pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a
canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be
seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are
degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you
exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie
twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic
cloacal parasitic pond scum.

You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a
cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench,
a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into
this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then
killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. I will never
get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you.

You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very
thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid
you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a
fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating
one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting
to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop
will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it
more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive
its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to
fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink
shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing
nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.
You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid,
nasty and profane.

You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.
Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are
unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that
reality forgot. And what meaning do you expect your delusionally
self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have
with us?

What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted
tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat,
spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a
disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are
deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of
wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted.

You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow
wherever you go.I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean
rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it
goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of
stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on
itself so far that
even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no
intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on
Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire
galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid.

Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe
can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment
from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so
uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics
that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid
for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't
have enough strength left to
deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about
unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped
away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say
anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I
mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of
babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have
learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success.
True, these are rudimentary
skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone
has an easy time of mastering.

But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this
world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this
was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't
have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space.
I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that
seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful,
cowardly,
deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent,
opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted,
racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged,
imbecilic,
insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous,
Byzantine,
conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic,
spastic,
ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive,
double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative,
paternalistic,
fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased,
suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim,
crazy,
weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic,
jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing,
abrasive,
poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded,
puerile,
clueless, and generally NOT GOOD.

I Hope This Helps...
Copyright 2004 by Don't mess with Texas-Jake.
------------
copied from the www.religiousfreedomwatch.org
GERALD ARMSTRONG

Gerald Armstrong is a former clerk in a Scientology church.
In former days, Armstrong hatched a plot to seize the Church's assets
in collaboration with the Los Angeles IRS Criminal Investigation
Division.
When the Church discovered this, its attorneys obtained permission from
a Los Angeles police officer to conduct an investigation into
Armstrong's plans. The investigation caught Armstrong on videotape
stating that he intended to forge and then plant incriminating
documents on Church premises, to be discovered in a subsequent raid.
When challenged on how he would obtain proof of the allegations he
intended to make, he responded that: "We don't have to prove a goddam
thing. We don't have to prove shit. We just have to allege it."

[ Up ] [ Page 1 ] [ Page 2 ] [ Page 3 ] [ Page 4 ] [ Page 5 ] [ Page 6
]

GERALD ARMSTRONG (cont.)
As part of the same scheme, Armstrong planned to subvert a senior
Scientology executive using sexual enticement in a scheme he titled
"Operation Long Prong." This is documented both in his own handwriting
and on video.
Since fleeing California, Armstrong, a native Canadian, has lived in
British Columbia, Canada, and appears to have no gainful employment.
Yet he has somehow managed to travel all over the world in pursuit of
his hate agenda.
In 2000, Armstrong traveled to Europe to attend an anti-religious
conference in Leipzig, Germany.
In 2001, Armstrong traveled extensively in Europe, joining in a hate
march in France with extremist Roger Gonnet and visiting anti-religious
groups in Russia and Denmark. At a meeting of hate groups in Russia,
Armstrong met with deprogramming proponent Alexander Dvorkin.

[ Up ] [ Page 1 ] [ Page 2 ] [ Page 3 ] [ Page 4 ] [ Page 5 ] [ Page 6
]

GERALD ARMSTRONG (cont.)
In addition to his unlawful activities, Armstrong's mental stability is
questionable. Armstrong once posted a message on the Internet
concerning a letter he sent to Saddam Hussein during the Gulf War. In
the letter, he offered himself to Hussein as a hostage in the Iraqi
war. "If either side failed to perform any part of the agreement, the
other side could execute me," he concluded. Armstrong makes clear in
his posting that he did not think the letter to Hussein was a joke, but
was deadly serious. He quite proudly republishes it and other similar
writings from time to time. To further demonstrate how out of touch he
is with reality, Armstrong had himself photographed by a newspaper
naked while holding a globe to promote his theories of destroying all
money.

[ Up ] [ Page 1 ] [ Page 2 ] [ Page 3 ] [ Page 4 ] [ Page 5 ] [ Page 6
]

Anti-Religious Extremists |

GERALD ARMSTRONG (cont.)
What Armstrong's "Friends" Think of Him
Gerald Armstrong -
Self Portrait

The following is what Gerry Armstrong's "friends" think of him:
Rob Clark: "Gerry Armstrong flat-out walked off [from the Church of
Scientology] with a bunch of stuff when he left. ... what Armstrong did
would otherwise have been theft. ... I'm disgusted with warrior [Mark
Plummer]. I was not particularly pleased when he signed off on that
c---sucker Armstrong smearing me with his dumbass ...page. ...
Armstrong is totally kooking out"
Rob Clark: "... you want to see the new nuttiest Gerry Armstrong hate
page ever? The animated kicking is supposed to signify Armstrong
jerking as the electroshock hits. Any time anyone else suggests that
maybe this is kooky, they get a new wing added to the Armstrong hate
gallery just for them. I didn't realize Armstrong was more than mildly
kooky until recently.
Paul Rubin: "I used to hang out with Armstrong a fair amount. He had
a zealot and maybe paranoid streak but wasn't whacko like this."
Rob Clark: "Where anyone who disagrees with Armstrong's continuing
lunatic rampage gets added. If they really disagree with his lunacy,
they get their own whole section as an "op" with wacky animated
gifs."
[ Up ] [ Page 1 ] [ Page 2 ] [ Page 3 ] [ Page 4 ] [ Page 5 ] [ Page 6
]

Anti-Religious Extremists | Intolerance & Hate | Religious Experts |
Articles | News Blog | Search | Links | Contact Us | Home
For the truth about religion:
Buddhism, Christianity, Catholicism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism,
Scientology, What is Scientology?, Scientology Theology General

Genesis Infinity

Apr 6, 2005, 2:01:13 PM4/6/05
-> Barbara Schwarz said:

<snipped 1,000 lines of incoherent rambling>

Kook alert.

*woot* *woot*

--
Genesis Infinity - ajc415x at newsguy.com (remove the "x" to email)

The content of this message is for information purposes only and should not be
construed as professional advice or opinion on any specific facts or
circumstances. Do not act upon this information without seeking medical counsel.

anonymous...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2005, 4:22:07 PM4/6/05
And "Genesis" is a sock puppet master. (KOOK)

- Anonymous

Barbara Schwarz

Apr 6, 2005, 4:56:44 PM4/6/05

anonymous...@gmail.com wrote:
> And "Genesis" is a sock puppet master. (KOOK)
>
> - Anonymous

Yes, he is AI, as you always properly observe. :) Phil Scott's kooky
sock puppet, what else?

Barbara Schwarz

anonymous...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2005, 5:03:00 PM4/6/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/armstrong1.html

> character and state of mind, Gerry Armstrong, forger, document
> stealer, lawless creature, and fugitive of American justice,
> I have to really break it to you this time.

Hey Barbara, I notice you never reference Gerry's
"affirmations" because you know the source of those
"affirmations" is Gerry Armstrong the forgery conspirator.
Anyone who forwards the affirmations has been duped by
Gerry. All their names belong in this posting and each
should be nominated for "DOTM" (Dupe of the month) and
Gerry should be nominated for "KOOK of the Days" (365
days a year).

- Anonymous

> and sorrow wherever you go. I cannot believe how incredibly

> damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented,

> As part of the same scheme, Armstrong planned to subvert a
> senior Scientology executive using sexual enticement in a
> scheme he titled "Operation Long Prong." This is documented
> both in his own handwriting and on video.
> Since fleeing California, Armstrong, a native Canadian, has
> lived in British Columbia, Canada, and appears to have no
> gainful employment. Yet he has somehow managed to travel
> all over the world in pursuit of his hate agenda.
> In 2000, Armstrong traveled to Europe to attend an anti-

> religious conference in Leipzig, Germany.

> In 2001, Armstrong traveled extensively in Europe, joining
> in a hate march in France with extremist Roger Gonnet and
> visiting anti-religious groups in Russia and Denmark.
> At a meeting of hate groups in Russia, Armstrong met with
> deprogramming proponent Alexander Dvorkin.
>

> In addition to his unlawful activities, Armstrong's mental
> stability is questionable. Armstrong once posted a message
> on the Internet concerning a letter he sent to Saddam Hussein
> during the Gulf War. In the letter, he offered himself to
> Hussein as a hostage in the Iraqi war. "If either side
> failed to perform any part of the agreement, the other side
> could execute me," he concluded. Armstrong makes clear in
> his posting that he did not think the letter to Hussein was
> a joke, but was deadly serious. He quite proudly republishes
> it and other similar writings from time to time. To further
> demonstrate how out of touch he is with reality, Armstrong
> had himself photographed by a newspaper naked while holding
> a globe to promote his theories of destroying all money.

Barbara Schwarz

Apr 6, 2005, 5:13:34 PM4/6/05

anonymous...@gmail.com wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> > http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/armstrong1.html

> > character and state of mind, Gerry Armstrong, forger, document
> > stealer, lawless creature, and fugitive of American justice,
> > I have to really break it to you this time.
>
> Hey Barbara, I notice you never reference Gerry's
> "affirmations" because you know the source of those
> "affirmations" is Gerry Armstrong the forgery conspirator.
> Anyone who forwards the affirmations has been duped by
> Gerry. All their names belong in this posting and each
> should be nominated for "DOTM" (Dupe of the month) and
> Gerry should be nominated for "KOOK of the Days" (365
> days a year).
>
> - Anonymous

Absolutely, AI, forger and defamer Gerry has no honest and decent fiber
in his whole being. He is such a disgrace to the human race.

Barbara Schwarz

Gerry Armstrong

Apr 6, 2005, 5:20:45 PM4/6/05
On 6 Apr 2005 11:01:13 -0700, Genesis Infinity
</dev/nu...@no-spam-for-joo.org> wrote:

>-> Barbara Schwarz said:
>
><snipped 1,000 lines of incoherent rambling>
>
>Kook alert.
>
>*woot* *woot*

No it's coherent. Barbara Schwarz pretends really hard to be really
insane to give her a "reality" in which to attack and threaten
Scientology's fair game victims. Her meaning in all of those words is
as clear as L. Ron Hubbard's thetan.

Her intent is very clear and very murderous. Scientology provides her
with motivation and ammunition to reduce her cult's human targets to
beasts. They do not attempt in any way to restrain her violence toward
good people. Beastification is Scientology's mandated practice leading
to the also mandated action of going all the way in and obliterating
these good people.

Scientology has a long history of using deranged people and criminals
to attack its fair game victims.

It is very easy to see through Barbara's willful lies, and her
malevolent intent toward Scientology's fair game victims is obvious in
everything she writes.

Hubbard writes about himself in his "Admissions:"

[Quote]

Your stomach trouble you used as an excuse to keep the Navy from
punishing you. You are free of the Navy. You have no further reason to
have a weak stomach. Your ulcers are all well and never bother you.
You can eat anything.

Your hip is a pose. You have a sound hip. It never hurts. Your
shoulder never hurts.

Your foot was an alibi. The injury is no longer needed. It is well.
You have perfect and lovely feet.

Your sinus trouble is nothing. It is not dangerous. It will vanish. A
common cold amuses you. You are protected from further illness. Your
cat fever has vanished forever and will never return.

You do not have malaria. When you tell people you are ill it has no
effect upon your health. In the Veterans examination you will tell
them how sick you are. You will look sick when you take it. You will
return to health one hour after the examination and laugh at them.

[End Quote]
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/writings/ars/ars-2000-03-11.html

Barbara does the same thing. Her insanity is a pose. Her delusions are
her alibi. Her sickness is pretended. The pose, the alibi and the
pretense serve her malicious, murderous attacks on the good people the
Scientology cult has victimized and seeks to obliterate.

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Babblin' Barbara Schwarz' imaginary husband Mark Rathbun deRothschild

Apr 6, 2005, 5:21:47 PM4/6/05
Barbara Schwarz is a monumental liar and a mentally disturbed woman in
her 50s who is financially supported by her parents because she is too
mentally ill to hold a job and is considered a physical threat to
others. She spent over 5 years committed to the Utah State Hospital in
Provo for her psychiatric illness and fear she would harm others.

Barbara Schwarz is also a very hateful & hostile woman who attacks
homosexuals despite the fact that she was often punished by guards in
the state hospital because she was caught having sex with other women
in the bathroom.

She enjoys making reference to a LAPD criminal investigation which no
longer exists. Filed in September 2004 (7 months ago) against Scarff
and other LAPD officers who ignored Schwarz' delusional claims, the
LAPD has chosen to respond appropriately to a mentally deranged woman's
frivolous claims: they ignore her just as they ignored an earlier
complaint e-mailed to them.

Schwarz spends all her time on the ARS newsgroup because she is very
afraid of filing any more fraudulent FOIA requests because court judges
have threatened to sanction her if she does. It's quite obvious that
this has scared Schwarz into not doing it anymore.

Schwarz is a clinically diagnosed schizophrenic. Her consistent
erratic & hostile behavior is typical for those affected with this
mental disorder:

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that affects one in every one
hundred people worldwide. It is defined as a psychotic disorder
usually characterized by withdrawal from reality, illogical patterns
of thinking, delusions, and hallucinations, and accompanied by various
degrees of emotional, behavioral, and intellectual disturbances.

Symptoms of schizophrenia are: hostility, depression, bizarre behavior,

noticeable social withdrawal, delusional paranoia of being the object
of global
conspiracies and living in a self-created reality

Because Barbara Schwarz is nothing more than a mentally deranged
loudmouth that lives in a delusional world of cartoon characters, a
totally made-up family history, and and imaginary husband, authorities
consider her to be a noisy, but harmless nutcase

Barbara Schwarz

Apr 6, 2005, 5:37:50 PM4/6/05

Criminal Garry Scarff posts with "Mentally ill loudmouth Barbara
Schwarz' imaginary husband Mark Rathbun de Rothschild" and everything
he posts about Marty and I are defamatory and malicious lies. Scarff is
completely und utterly disturbed and the only place for him is prison
without any Internet access to end his crime spree. He is not at all
harmless as you can read below.

Barbara Schwarz

#208 Hollywood, CA 90046.
He is a full blown criminal who has a police investigation pending
against him. He stole the Marty Rathbun and Mark de Rothschild's
identity and posts offensive and vulgar and lawless postings on Usenet
under his name. Mark Rathbun is not imaginary. He is a person with
rights, and Scarff has no right under the law to impostor him, steal is
identity and defame him in his lying, stupid and vulgar postings on the
Internet. He also stole my identity and writes vulgar and threatening
postings under
my name, and he also made death threats against me.
Scarff wrote in Usenet that he is since one year active in this
Episcopalian church in Beverly Hills and during last year he stalked me
even worse. I don't understand that nothing you preach in your church
makes that man better. Please have a word with him and make him stop
persecuting and threatening me. It is impossible that Scarff is
religious, he seems rather using churches to find gay sex partners.
What I claim about Scarff is true, however, what he writes is not.

He posts with e-mail address Garry90...@yahoo.com and forges,
impostors, attacks, threatens, maliciously defames, libels, and lies
about me almost on a daily basis with numerous stolen or insulting
"identities" on usenet. His postings are vulgar, and he often sexually
harasses me. He actively tries to mislead people, and how they should
think about me, my live and my activities. He is accusing me
deliberately wrongfully of all kinds activities and of bad
characteristics, which are his activities and crimes and his very own
personality. Scarff's activities on the web are conclusively stalking
me. He rarely does anything else but concentrating on lying about me
and running a black propaganda machine.

The LAPD still investigates Scarff under file number 04-4693. However,
this fact has not made Scarff to live a lawful life. He continues with
his crime spree against me and commits further forgeries, threats, and
also published malicious libel and defamation about me.

Scarff is a nobody on his own and tries to become famous by attaching
himself painfully and criminally to me, Barbara Schwarz or also to Mark
Rathbun.

GARRY SCARFF IN HIS OWN DANGEROUS WORDS:
"Actually, she (Barbara Schwarz) needs a baseball bat right in the
kisser.
Garry Scarff to Barbara Schwarz: "I'd like to shoot one...you!"
Garry Scarff to Barbara Schwarz: "I want you to shovel your decrepit,
old smelly body to the I-15 and run in front of a truck during rush
hour traffic."
Garry Scarff to Barbara Schwarz:"You should walk in front of a speeding
train so we have something to celebrate."
Garry Scarff trying to find support by others in his plan to murder me:
"Curious...if I were to go to Salt Lake City and dump a bucket of water
on her head, would The Schwartz melt?"
Garry Scarff to Barbara Schwarz: "I want you to die, too, you mentally
retarded cunt, but you just won't listen."
Garry Scarff about Barbara Schwarz: "This lunatic should kill run in
front of a speeding bus, so we all can have something to laugh at and
celebrate."
Garry Scarff to Barbara Schwarz: "I've had quite enough of your
psychotic rantings, you dumb bitch. Shut up now or face the
consequences. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. There won't be a second. Clean up
your act or face the music. A trip to Salt Lake City is
forthcoming...."
Garry Scarff to Barbara Schwarz: "If there is an explosion,
PsychoticBarb... I hope you're in it."
Garry Scarff posted with the name "Boobara" but he also approaches
Barbara Schwarz with that name and indicated his plans to kidnap: "Pack
your bags, Boobar a. You're going to be making a little trip."
"Better yet, Bob, why don't you fetch an armload of really heavy books
and walk over to Barbara (Schwarz) when she's at a computer and
whoops....accidentially trip and drop the books on her head...hell..."
"You're very lucky there's 2000 miles between us, Beebe. You'd either
be dead or in ICU."
Garry Scarff: "Yup! I AM SATAN, HEAR ME ROAR!"
Garry Scarff: "...my college grades dropped and I was suspended for 6
months from college for receiving one credit out of the required 12 for
the term."
Garry Scarff: "D.E. and others are correct if that I have not been a
Scientologist..."
Garry Scarff: "I was 'friend' with Scientology, yet going to cult
education forums with the Greeks and trashing Scientology."
Garry Scarff: "I...was even invited as special friend by Ann Greek to
accompany them to Canada for the purposes of kidnapping their
daughter...I accompanied the Greeks and another deprogrammer, Diane
Benscoter to Candada but the effort was unsuccessful."
Garry Scarff: "The sexual incident involving deprogrammer Bob
Brandybury did occur though Anne Greek begged me not to report it as a
crime."
Garry Scarff: "I rather lick you."
Garry Scarff:" Have a short life, Zanebutt".
Garry Scarff: "Don't make me send my henchman back over there to bloody
your nose."

CALIFORNIA LAW STATES:

Penal Code § 422. Punishment for threats. 1988. Amended 1998.
Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result
in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific
intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an
electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if
there is no intent of actually carrying it out, which, on its face and
under the circumstances in which it is made, is so unequivocal,
unconditional, immediate, and specific as to convey to the person
threatened, a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution
of the threat, and thereby causes that person reasonably to be in
sustained fear for his or her own safety or for his or her immediate
family's safety, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail
not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment in the state prison. . .

------------------

There are some others who figured something about lying Garry Scarff
out. He apparently defrauded money from a university by accusing
somebody wrongfully of having assaulted him.
He also made up that he is a Jew to get the university money by playing
the race card. Scarff was unable to provide any evidence that he is
Jewish. That is father died during the Jonestown tragedy was also a
fabrication, so is just about anything that this man says and posts. I
wonder who employes Garry Scarff now. Who would be so dumb and hire a
lawless man like that?

In year 2001, reporter Scott B. Wong of the Daily Bruin Staff wrote
amongst others things that Scarff brought a case of battery and
wrongful determination against his university manager, Salwa Ayoub, and
that he struck him in the face with a collections file Sept. 20. But
the the UC Board of Regents maintains that Scarff's allegations are
incredible. "We don't agree that the claim is valid and that the
description of the facts are accurate," said Christopher Patti,
university counsel for the UC Regents.

I agree. The way I know Scarff, he just fabricated that to relatiate
and destort. The L.A. City attorney rejected Scarff case. Suspicious is
also that Scarff brought not immediately charges against the
university, but nine days later, He apparently needed time to figure
out how to frame his manager and the university by making those charges
up and by also wrongfully that he would be a Jew. He has a criminal
mind.

GARRY SCARFF, THE THIEF OF FUNDS:
Garry Scarff stole stole 70% of donations of the Positive Action
Center. Something tells me that he did not do that out of hunger but
because he has a criminal mind.

GARRY SCARFF, AND THE MISUSE OF LAW E NFORCEMENT EQUIPMENT:
The affidavit of lawyer Graham Berry of April 4, 2004 indicates that
Garry Scarff unlawfully used law enforcement computer network to
retrieve info about juvenile. My question, is there any crime that this
Scarff has not committed sofar? He should be locked up.

GARRY SCARFF, THE PERJURER:
There are numerous information on the net that Garry Scarff lied in his
deposition in the Fishman/Geertz case.
Saying the truth under oath means nothing to criminal Scarff.

MORE GARRY SCARFF PERJURY:
Garry Scarff recants the content of his declarations given to Michael
Rinder, Elliott Abelson and David Long during the July 4, 1997 weekend.

(A court accepting an affidavit of notorious liar Scarff is losing all
credibility.)

GARRY SCARFF, COMFORTABLE WITH LYING TO OTHERS FOR A LIVING:
C. Brennan wrote: "You forgot to mention that Garry Scarff is the guy
that used to be paid by the Cult Awareness Network to lie to potential
money sources for CAN and tell them his poor daddy died in Jonestown
(he said it used to bring tears to people's eyes,and green out of
people's pocketbooks, I guess he was convincing). Only problem was his
father was alive and well and living in Florida. CAN toured him all
over the country telling that story for quite a while, I guess they got
some good mileage out of it. It seems that Gary's comfortable with
lying to others for a living, don't know who is paying him now."
GARRY SCARFF, THE VIOLENT MAN
Violent Garry Scarff about an missed opportunity to have him arrested:
"My heated emotions to one female counterpicketer gave away and I
grabbed her by the throat and flung her to the ground in full view of a
Scientologist with a rolling videocamera."

MORE ABOUT GARRY SCARFF, THE DEATH THREAT MAKER:
His apology was simply part of the usual Scarff cycle. Still "valid" is
also his promise to kill me. -- T. H.

...but I see he (Garry Scarff) has progressed to making death threats
against me in a desperate plea for my attention. Something about
shooting me in the head? Someone e-mailed it to me; I missed the posted

thread. -- M.H.

And yeah, I know you (Garry Scarff) are dangerous...I know you can
easily mock up being really insane and take me out with your insanity
defense all nicely in place. -- G.A.

I would suggest to those who know Garry in LA that you should be
careful...So my advice to everyone: never never never never tell Garry
Scarff anything.... Remember, that is what drives his sick mind - he
wants to be known, looked at and to be listened to. -- T.H.

You are a liar, Garry. We have met. -- W.
So, Garry Scarff was Jewish for a short time. He was also a Mormon in
the past, until he filed a lawsuit. Maybe he'll file a lawsuit against
that "Weho" church (which claims to be Christian) too, or has already.
-- T.H.

Garry Scarff is a know liar. -- L .F.
I believe that Scarff did not just know about the sexual abuse of the
kidnap victim but that he participated in the abuse. -- Barbara Schwarz

Scarff worked for both sides and cried, when he was caught. -- T.H.

GARRY SCARFF, AND INSANITY THAT RUNS IN HIS FAMILY?
Garry's brother allegedly killed himself with a gun.
I just believe that Garry has nothing to do with that if he has an fool
proof alibi that he was not near his brother at that time.

ROLL OVER FATHER JOHN GEOGHAN, HERE COMES GARRY SCARFF:
I learned that the Catholic Church did not take godless gay Garry
Scarff, who wanted to become a catholic "priest". Knowing Scarff, the
only reason why he would have wanted to join is because of the
homosexual activities of that church. That is likely the only reason he
became member in WEHO, his gay pick up "church" place in which they
drug and rape according to WEHO ex-members.
I thought the Catholic Church hires just about any perverted creep.
Scarff is apparently so perverted that even that church does not want
him. If they would have, who knows how many little boys rightf ully
would sue father Scarff.

GARRY SCARFF, THE SPY:
Scarff:" I lied to F. and feigned an emotional outburst complete with
tears, screaming... The ploy worked as F. apologized to me... I availed
myself to his aonfidential (sic) legal records and legal files of his
clients..."

GARRY SCARFF, and his questionable diet: "Agreed that the Mormon when
(sic) look like they belong on a dairy farm, but some of the young
missionaries are yummy!"

MORE COMPLAINTS BY OTHERS ABOUT GARRY SCARFF:
Graham has his own ass to cover since Scarff gave him reams of other
false statements about alleged murder plots and so on... Berry will
have serious problems trying to make Scarff's former statements under
oath
old up. -- H.C.

Garry Scarff deliberately lied about his background while he was an
active member of CAN. He claimed his father and other family members
were killed in Jonestown -- when he actually didn't know anyone in
Jonestown or have any involvement with the People's Temple. He served
as CAN's poster boy for awhile, all based on his fabricated experiences
with Jim Jones. After CAN was embarrassed by Scarff's lies and turned
against him, Scarff then proceeded to claim he had infiltrated CAN as a
GO/OSA operative. Outside of Scarff's own assertions, I've seen no
indication that this is any more true than his lies about his Jonestown
connections. Scarff told the Moonies that CAN was making death threats
to try to keep him quiet. Scarff told the Moonies that, as a member of
CAN, he had been involved in activities that included theft and
burglary against them. This is the guy whose "sworn affidavits" many
people use to "prove" that the CoS is a criminal organization. We're
taking Scarff's unsubstantiated word for things like the drowning of
Judge Swearinger's dog Duke, Moxon's order to have Cynthia Kisser and
her mythical daughter killed, etc. Is it really wise for anyone to
place so much trust in Scarff's unsubstantiated accusations? Now,
thanks to Scarff himself, we learn that he didn't end his career as a
prevaricator when he lost his contact with CAN and various cults. He
attempted to scam the Roman Catholic Church out of a settlement for
what he himself admits was a bogus claim that he was sexually harrassed
by a Catholic bishop. -- D. R.

It is well known that Garry Scarff can't be trusted...Garry is not
worthy of our trust. -- H.C.R.

Garry Scarff has been caught in lies and deceipt time and time again. I
only wish I could post half of the stuff which clearly shows the misery
that Scarff brought to lots of people. -- J.B.

Garry Scarff is a psychopath, and a loony is not an adequate word to
describe him. Scarff is a danger not only to himself, but to anyone who
trust him too... -- T.H.

For your information, when Garry (Scarff) was with CAN he was telling
everyone that his family had died in Jonestown and was making these
statements to the media. Come to find out, it was not true in the
slightest. If the alleged murder plots were true why didn't he go to
the police? -- H.C.

Perhaps you forget about the numerous little con-games he's been caught
playing here? I continue to spit in his (Scarff's) direction. -- Z.T.

Garry Scarff is not a Scientology victim, he is a mentally ill guy...
-- T.H.

Is this guy (Garry Scarff) for real or does he just need to lay off the
hemp? Sounds like he's suffering from the Reality Inversion as Robert
Vaughn Young. -- T.J.

He (Scarff) has admitted to the things he has done and said, and he has
admitted being unstable. --J.B.

Have you ever seen Garry Scarff apologize for his deprogramming
activities here, or anything else for that matter? -- D. R.

Garry's mental problem is that he cannot accept people contradicting
him. -- T. H.

Scarff has already underminded any use he has in litigation for either
side because he lied so much. -- H.C.

And now you've become a forger as well. Go ahead Garry, and forge hate
messages. Go ahead, lie all you want. Go ahe ad and be cruel. Go ahead
and deny that your're doing what you're doing. -- G.A.

You (Garry Scarff) surface with your attacks and pornographic postings
and each time that you do I will release more info on you, who Lynn
Garrett really is, how Lynn Garrett makes his living, how Garry Scarff
became Lynn Garrett, vice versa. How Garry Scarff has accused at least
six individuals of homosexual attacks. -- J.B.

All I can say is that Scarff -- and the conflicting declarations he's
made in the past -- is what led me to become very skeptical of anyone's
claim of past abuse from cults, whether they've been sworn to under
penality or not. There may be some people willing to pick and choose
from Scarff's statement, selecting what they wish to believe and
labelling as lies anything they don't wish to believe. I tend to think
that anyone so willing to change sides so often, for whatever reason,
has list all hope of credibility. -- D. R.

I am a 100 percent convinced that no Scientologist told infiltrator
Garry Scarff to kill people, but that is all a product of this criminal
and mentally retarded mind. -- Barbara Schwarz

BTW, for those who don't know Garry Scarff, he is a pathological
liar...Garry lies continually about the "celebrities" he encounters. He
pretended to be a Jonestown survivor. -- G.A.

I have Scarff killfiled and so I don't see_his_posts, dear whatever. --
Z.
And auto-attack drones like Garry Scarff, whose only learned skills
seem to be anonymous posts, hiding behind spam merchants, and selling
critics' email addresses to kiddy-porn sites. -- S.G.

Placing him (Scarff) in a killfile as probably 100 ars regulars have
done. Anyway, ars sure is a different place without him hanging around.
Must say I like it. :) *No one* makes as much noise as this deseased
creep... -- M.H.

FACTNet's archives include Garry Scarff's deposition revealing what he
claimed was a meeting with Moxon, Ingram, and others in which he swore
under penalty of perjury that all sorts of nefarious and illegal
schemes were plotted. FACTNet never reveals Garry Scarff's incredibly
checkered past history of flip-flopping between the battling cultists
and anticultists, or his ready admission that he's fabricated stories
from whole cloth (like his parents' death at Jonestown) in the past. In
Scarff's case, it wasn't just OSA who tried to warn readers about
Scarff's lack of credibility. -- D. R.

Scarff was/is also active member of the gay WeHo "church", that
according to Scarff applaudes Scarff's lawless behavior against me. An
ex-WeHo member wrote me that this "church" sanctions and promotes
dishonorable behavior and that he and his friends were raped and
drugged by one of their active members, and that one of their active
members murdered others under the guise of "drug overdose". The ex-WeHo
wrote that the gay men make sexual innuendo during sermon and "church"
leadership, as their "Pastor" Terry Brewer, didn't see what's wrong
with that.
All that and more is documented on the Internet. You can go to the
Google newsgroups and check yourself. However it seems that even WOHE
"church" kicked Scarff out, and he is now apparently using a
gay-friendly Episcopalian church in Beverly Hills as his new gay pick
up bar.
He posts with dicktop_s...@mindless.com (Dicktop_Stud); with Papa
Boner; with Cindarella and the seven dwarfs, with GarryS, with Barbara
Schwarz is a notorious psychotic liar, an identity stealer, an ugly
cow, and a disgrace to the human race
(BoobaraSchw...@emailaccount.c­om); with with e-mail address
Barbara_Schw...@emailaccount.c­om and the identities
"Barbara_Schwarz"; "the
real Barbara Schwarz de Rothschild"; "Truth Speaker 2"; and with ID
Still_lying_about_Marty and "Scientology, cult for the brainless", and
many more of such identities,
despite clear that nobody is more brainless and hypocritical than he
is. None of those posting is by me, the real Barbara Schwarz, nor do I
post under Babbling.Barbara.Schwarz and e-mail address
theonewhoisadelusionalpsychop.­..@emailaccount.com. I posted first
with ID "Guess who"? and e-mail account
theonewhoshallnotspeakout@emai­laccount untill he stole again my
identity and posted also with identity "Guess who" and with e-mail
account "theonewhoisadelusionalliar". He also stole the identity of
Mark Rathbun or Marty Rathbun (mrath...@scientology.org).
Garry Scarff's sexual harassment, insults, libel, persecution,
harassment, abuse, threats and cyber stalking of me, Barbara Schwarz,
are under different Google identities on the net. Scarff uses e-mail
accounts and posting identities with my name in it or a name similar as
my name to commit those crimes against me, but they can be all traced
to his computer.

Interesting however is that he did not want to state his own address to
a court as he was afraid that he could himself come to harm. If he
fears criminality by not even tell the court where he lives, how come
he posts over and over my address on the net and lies that people would
get sexual services at my address and that there is a Hitler fan club
at my address?

Scarff persecutes me from usenet thread to thread often
using my name as identity for his crimes (!) and verbally assaults me,
threatens me, harasses me, sexually harasses me, tries to intimidate
me, libels, insults and lies about me. He furthermore lied that I was
arrested in Utah and that he spoke to a roommate of mine in the Utah
mental health hospital. I wasn't arrested and never was in that
hospital, but he probably escaped from one.
I ask you, the exceutives of the Episcopal Church to show that man to
walk the good and lawful way. Make him to give up stalking and
threatening me or Marty Rathbun and make him giving up defaming us,
stealing our identity, forging or defaming us.
I don't think that there is not one church to which Garry Scarff went
in which he did not cause troubles. You might the Church of
Scientology, and any other church he used to go to, even WOHE, why he
is not more with them.

Barbara Schwarz

Genesis Infinity

Apr 6, 2005, 5:36:26 PM4/6/05

View my posting history.. Phil Scott takes time to post on ASH?

Cool. I didn't know that.

Barbara Schwarz

Apr 6, 2005, 7:55:47 PM4/6/05

Gerry Armstrong wrote:
> On 6 Apr 2005 11:01:13 -0700, Genesis Infinity
> </dev/nu...@no-spam-for-joo.org> wrote:
>
> >-> Barbara Schwarz said:
> >
> ><snipped 1,000 lines of incoherent rambling>
> >
> >Kook alert.
> >
> >*woot* *woot*
>
> No it's coherent.
At least you got that one. :)

>Barbara Schwarz pretends really hard to be really
> insane to give her a "reality" in which to attack and threaten
> Scientology's fair game victims.

Now you are confused again. I wasn't even thinking of you when you
suddenly stormed out of your hiding place and attacked me with the most
horrible and untrue accusations I have ever read about me.

> Her meaning in all of those words is
> as clear as L. Ron Hubbard's thetan.

> Her intent is very clear and very murderous.

Here, he is nuts! I don't have any intention to murder you. Actually by
being as extremly anorexic, Gerry Armstrong, you are killing yourself!
If I would be you, I would eat nutricious food as you look scary!

> Scientology provides her
> with motivation and ammunition to reduce her cult's human targets to
> beasts.

Human targets? What is the matter with Gerry Armstrong. Did he fall
between the pages of Mein Kampf and is too weak to get out of there?

>They do not attempt in any way to restrain her violence toward
> good people.

Violence? Get help, Gerry Armstrong. I never was violent against
anybody, but if you would have strenght in your skinny little body, I
would not put violence beyond yourself.

>Beastification is Scientology's mandated practice leading
> to the also mandated action of going all the way in and obliterating
> these good people.

You are bad, Armstrong, you are not a good man, and nobody does
beastificate you. You are yourself responsible to de-beastify yourself.

> Scientology has a long history of using deranged people and criminals
> to attack its fair game victims.

My guess that was when you infiltrated the orgs as non-Scientologist,
and the history you are talking about is your personal infiltrator
history but not the history of any true Scientologist.

> It is very easy to see through Barbara's willful lies,

Wilful lies? What lies? You lied about me that I would murder people in
a flash, you sicko, you mindcontrolled Nazi freak.

>and her
> malevolent intent toward Scientology's fair game victims is obvious
in
> everything she writes.

I think not eating makes Gerry Armstrong to see all those ghosts.
Honestly, look at his pictures, that man is sick, physically and
mentally.

> Hubbard writes about himself in his "Admissions:"

Don't post out of context material or one of your many forgeries,
Gerry. It does not work with intelligent people.

> [Quote]
>
> Your stomach trouble you used as an excuse to keep the Navy from
> punishing you. You are free of the Navy. You have no further reason
> have a weak stomach. Your ulcers are all well and never bother you.
> You can eat anything.

Yes, Gerry, eat something, you need it badly, before you dry out
completely.

> Barbara does the same thing.

I sure come after my Dad, don't I, Gerry, and it scares the hell out of
you.

>Her insanity is a pose.

Huh? Didn't you just pose as turkey? I don't do insane things like
that, I also don't offer Saddam to be his hostage and neither do I want
to burn all money on earth. You are known for that, you are insane.

>Her delusions are
> her alibi.

Huh? I don't need an alibi. No body needs an alibi for love. :)

> Her sickness is pretended.

What sickness? You look very sick from the inside and outside.

>The pose, the alibi and the
> pretense serve her malicious, murderous attacks on the good people

Murderous attack? How dare you! You are speaking in anorexic fiber
delirum.

>the
> Scientology cult

What cult? I don't have a case officer that runs me like robotic stick
as he runs you.

It is none of my business, but can you still perform as a man, Gerry? I
mean you look so dried out and wasted to me that I think that you have
no drop fluid in you whatsoever.

I feel sorry for what you are. How come that the Christians you hung
out with were not able to help you?

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Apr 6, 2005, 7:58:56 PM4/6/05

Genesis Infinity wrote:
> -> Barbara Schwarz said:
> >

> >anonymous...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> And "Genesis" is a sock puppet master. (KOOK)
> >>
> >> - Anonymous
> >
> >Yes, he is AI, as you always properly observe. :) Phil Scott's kooky
> >sock puppet, what else?
> >
> >Barbara Schwarz
> >

> View my posting history..
I don't waste my time with you troll.

> Phil Scott takes time to post on ASH?

He posts in all kinds of newsgroups.

> Cool. I didn't know that.

There is nothing cool about him and neither about you.
Oh, stop, before I say something wrong, there is something cool about
Phil Scott, he is a professional air conditioners installer. :)
(Perhaps gotten one on the head once or twice, but you seem to have the
same problem.)

Barbara Schwarz

Genesis Infinity

Apr 6, 2005, 8:20:55 PM4/6/05
-> Barbara Schwarz said:

>Genesis Infinity wrote:
>> -> Barbara Schwarz said:

>> >Yes, he is AI, as you always properly observe. :) Phil Scott's kooky
>> >sock puppet, what else?
>> >
>> >Barbara Schwarz
>> >

>> View my posting history..
>
>I don't waste my time with you troll.

In other words, you have no way to explain why you think I'm a sock puppet for
Phil Scott. I've posted exclusively to ASH for the last 3 months or so. Would
any sock puppet put in that type of time investment only?

You are delusional, at best.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Barbara Schwarz

Apr 7, 2005, 9:01:01 PM4/7/05
Ron Sharp, Android Cat, you like to play the Usenet police man, but you
just go after the good people who are target of cyber crimes and not
after those who commit them.

How come you don't post abuse postings when the Anonymous Informer or
Spacetraveler or Jim Westerngren or others are forged?

How come you just talk of Usegroup abuse when one of us defends himself
or herself against the crimes of your friends?

Barbara Schwarz