Container Wall of Hiding, Scientology hides behind wall of containers along Hollywood Blvd.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jun 25, 2008, 11:10:33 PM6/25/08
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/

This shows the hiding policy of L. Ron Hubbard, the Scientology
movement is setting up for a future event in the large parking lot,
the LA Day parking lot.

A precaution to shield themselves from the anonymous demonstrators is
a wall of containers.

This is L. Ron Hubbard for the world.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jun 25, 2008, 11:13:31 PM6/25/08
I think anonymous has to bring a LOT more cake to future
demonstrations and share it with all concerned.

cultxpt

Jun 25, 2008, 11:21:44 PM6/25/08
On Jun 25, 8:10 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

woww, DM must spend every waking hour wondering how to counteract
Anonymous :)))))))))))

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jun 25, 2008, 11:22:25 PM6/25/08
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611652641/

Another angle of the new setup of containers that Scientology is
putting into place to block the anonymous demonstrators from
interrupting the Los Angeles "summer events" events that Scientology
puts on each summer, which are re-broadcasts of the Freewinds
Anniversary events, which are taking place I suspect in Clearwater,
since I believe the Freewinds is still being unifested of blue
asbestos.

Anyways, Scientology puts containers to another good use, blocking
demonstrators from interrupting their "summer events" which will be
taking place in July, in the LA Day parking lot.

We shall see the progress of containers, I imagine they will ring the
whole LA Day parking lot, when they are completed.

It looks like two high is sufficient!

Only L. Ron Hubbard could spur human beings to such extremes.

R. Hill

Jun 25, 2008, 11:29:59 PM6/25/08

Old, plain MEST to the rescue of Homo Novis. Intention beams are out of
fashion now?

--
Ray.

IRS 1993 documents tree
http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/irs/

Chef Xenu

Jun 25, 2008, 11:37:46 PM6/25/08
On Jun 25, 11:10 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

This is the act of an organization/person very low on the Tone Scale®
as outlined in Science of Survival and other foundational works of the
Corporation of $cientology.

Peace,
Chef Xenu
_________
REB Slaughter (USN-RET)
SP V - Marcab Confederacy Mobile Mess Unit, 4th (or 5th) Marcabian
Interstellar Invasion Force
http://youtube.com/ChefXenu - Bachelor pad cooking meets $cientology
http://youtube.com/OhioXenu - Protest footage + enturbulation

peters...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2008, 12:17:29 AM6/26/08
On 26 jun, 05:10, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

Yes, this is $cientology. When you point at them with your finger from
20 yards away, they start screaming: "RAPE!"
It is the same as calling critics anti-religious extremists. The CULT
has a tendency to overreact and exaggerate in an attempt to victimize
themselves.

Peter

"Our organizations are friendly. They are only here to help you."
- L. Ron Hubbard, "Dianetic Contract" 23 May 1969

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

phil scott

Jun 26, 2008, 1:03:48 AM6/26/08
On Jun 25, 8:10 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

hahahahaha now comes the heliumbaloon protest strategy, and the 20
foot sign pole.

phil scott

Jun 26, 2008, 1:07:05 AM6/26/08
On Jun 25, 8:22 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

weez needs helium baloons wid leaks,,, so they go up then drift over
the containers and settle back down inside on the parking lot....

Phil scott

John

Jun 26, 2008, 1:11:12 AM6/26/08

"chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com> wrote in message

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611652641/
>

> Another angle of the new setup of containers that Scientology is
> putting into place to block the anonymous demonstrators from
> interrupting the Los Angeles "summer events" events that Scientology
> puts on each summer, which are re-broadcasts of the Freewinds
> Anniversary events, which are taking place I suspect in Clearwater,
> since I believe the Freewinds is still being unifested of blue
> asbestos.
>
> Anyways, Scientology puts containers to another good use, blocking
> demonstrators from interrupting their "summer events" which will be
> taking place in July, in the LA Day parking lot.
>
> We shall see the progress of containers, I imagine they will ring the
> whole LA Day parking lot, when they are completed.

More construction going on here than on the SP Building.

> It looks like two high is sufficient!

Hmm. Signs on balloons, perhaps?

Tom Newton

Jun 26, 2008, 1:55:54 AM6/26/08
On 2008-06-26, in
<2e7155c0-5b33-446c...@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.co

Sounds like common sense to me.

They've got things to do, and a bunch of nutjobs waving signs and
trying to provoke them would get in the way, wouldn't they?

What makes you think you have a right to interfere with their
activities?

Or a right to their attention?

You are a bunch of pathetic punks.

The only thing you deserve is to be hosed down like vermin.

They are learning: Don't Feed The Trolls

Tom

--
The Truth will set you free:
http://www.sethcenter.com

FTSOH

Jun 26, 2008, 7:29:57 AM6/26/08
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:10:33 -0700 (PDT).
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID:
<2e7155c0-5b33-446c...@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>
And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Container Wall of Hiding, Scientology hides behind
wall of containers along Hollywood Blvd.:

Where the fuck do they get shipment containers like that from. The
Maersk,and Hanjin containers aren't meant to be sitting in the
streets/parking lots like that.

They are used for shipping purposes, and I tell you it isn't easy to go
out and buy them for other purposes. Well you can buy of course badly
damaged containers, but the one we see there does not seem to be badly
damaged.

Come to think of it, I'm not so sure that it is even legal to use
shipping containers in that way. Maybe it's time to check that with the
authorities eh?

Brand...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2008, 8:47:08 AM6/26/08
That is quite the expensive way to block a view. It seems like the
COS is going to great lengths to keep the message to getting from
their members. Why could that be? Have a few people been
enturbulated? Have a few members picked up the phone to talk to
disconected family members? Have some actually left the church.

As more and more facts about the COS come out it will only be time
until the FBI looks into them again.

Kim P

Jun 26, 2008, 9:02:50 AM6/26/08

Seeing these containers are there little alarm bells faintly ringing for
some members? Is this the way to confront criticism? Hide?

I have never seen a "church" operate like this before - and it just
makes them look weirder.

Surely, there are some members witnessing this who are beginning to
wonder and for whom those quiet little doubts are becoming echoing booms
encouraging them to look further into what they have gotten themselves
involved with.

Kim P

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jun 26, 2008, 9:08:13 AM6/26/08
On Jun 26, 9:02 am, Kim P <yduzitmat...@cogeco.ca> wrote:

Exactly.

The Los Angeles Scientology cathedral of containers!

Android Cat

Jun 26, 2008, 9:31:12 AM6/26/08

Maybe the PAC Base RPF dorms are going condo?

--
Ron of that ilk.

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 26, 2008, 10:28:34 AM6/26/08

Clams are so mindboggleing dumb, they think that if they can't see
you, you don't exist. }:-}

---
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=71238
Scientology smacked down for trying to stop free speech

shellb...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2008, 10:29:52 AM6/26/08
On Jun 26, 3:10 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

What! They did same thing in Clearwater. It worked great! The cult
spent lots of money renting all the panel trucks in the region, the
protests happened unabated and the City counsel asked them not to do
it again.

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 26, 2008, 10:32:10 AM6/26/08
Brand...@gmail.com wrote:

>That is quite the expensive way to block a view.

They might have some customer who has diverted shipping materials
for this idiot stunt without the owner company knowing about it.
We could find out who owns the shipping containers and call them
up, ask why they did that, see if someone gets outraged and fires
some idiot clam.

Android Cat

Jun 26, 2008, 10:34:10 AM6/26/08
FTSOH wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:10:33 -0700 (PDT).
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID:
> <2e7155c0-5b33-446c...@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>
> And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
> The famous author: "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com>.
>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/

> Where the fuck do they get shipment containers like that from. The
> Maersk,and Hanjin containers aren't meant to be sitting in the
> streets/parking lots like that.

http://www.hanjin.com/en/main.html
http://www.maerskline.com/appmanager/
These sites have container tracking apps. With the full container numbers,
I wonder if it would be possible to see where their systems *think* those
containers are supposed to be and with whom?

> They are used for shipping purposes, and I tell you it isn't easy to
> go out and buy them for other purposes. Well you can buy of course
> badly damaged containers, but the one we see there does not seem to
> be badly damaged.

I wonder which CoS unit or connected company is involved in so much shipping
that they could divert these ones? (Did Sunl get a big shipment of
China-crap scooters?)

> Come to think of it, I'm not so sure that it is even legal to use
> shipping containers in that way. Maybe it's time to check that with
> the authorities eh?

If not illegal, it might be violating some leasing contracts.

Android Cat

Jun 26, 2008, 10:44:05 AM6/26/08
Fredric L. Rice wrote:
> Brand...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> That is quite the expensive way to block a view.
>
> They might have some customer who has diverted shipping materials
> for this idiot stunt without the owner company knowing about it.

It's the greatest good on the most dynamics for the most ethical organzation
on the planet. It's only a crime if the wogs find out. OH SHI--!

> We could find out who owns the shipping containers and call them
> up, ask why they did that, see if someone gets outraged and fires
> some idiot clam.

There has to be ways to track these shipping containers (assuming that CoS
hasn't painted over part of the numbers). After all, when you find a
misplaced shipping container on a railway siding in Bumfect North Dakota,
you can't just toss it into the recycle bin.

FTSOH

Jun 26, 2008, 10:57:26 AM6/26/08
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:34:10 -0400.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <4de83$4863a7ed$d15a8ed5$24...@PRIMUS.CA>
And the Organization Header: Sandor Arbitration Intelligence at the Zoo.
The famous author: "Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Container Wall of Hiding, Scientology hides

behind wall of containers along Hollywood Blvd.:

>FTSOH wrote:

>> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:10:33 -0700 (PDT).
>> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
>> With the Message-ID:
>> <2e7155c0-5b33-446c...@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>
>> And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
>> The famous author: "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com>.
>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/
>>
>> Where the fuck do they get shipment containers like that from. The
>> Maersk,and Hanjin containers aren't meant to be sitting in the
>> streets/parking lots like that.
>
>http://www.hanjin.com/en/main.html
>http://www.maerskline.com/appmanager/
>These sites have container tracking apps. With the full container numbers,
>I wonder if it would be possible to see where their systems *think* those
>containers are supposed to be and with whom?

They might actually have rented the containers too, or even bought them
second hand.

>> They are used for shipping purposes, and I tell you it isn't easy to
>> go out and buy them for other purposes. Well you can buy of course
>> badly damaged containers, but the one we see there does not seem to
>> be badly damaged.
>
>I wonder which CoS unit or connected company is involved in so much shipping
>that they could divert these ones? (Did Sunl get a big shipment of
>China-crap scooters?)
>
>> Come to think of it, I'm not so sure that it is even legal to use
>> shipping containers in that way. Maybe it's time to check that with
>> the authorities eh?
>
>If not illegal, it might be violating some leasing contracts.

Well, the load on the ground may be a factor here too. These are 40 foot
containers, and they weigh empty almost 4 tons. If they're going to fill
that space with a shitload of containers, then I bet there's a certain
risk for underground gas pipes, and other utilities...

FTSOH

Jun 26, 2008, 11:05:18 AM6/26/08
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:34:10 -0400.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology

With the Message-ID: <4de83$4863a7ed$d15a8ed5$24...@PRIMUS.CA>
And the Organization Header: Sandor Arbitration Intelligence at the Zoo.
The famous author: "Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Container Wall of Hiding, Scientology hides

behind wall of containers along Hollywood Blvd.:

>FTSOH wrote:

>> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:10:33 -0700 (PDT).
>> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
>> With the Message-ID:
>> <2e7155c0-5b33-446c...@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>
>> And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
>> The famous author: "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com>.
>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/
>>
>> Where the fuck do they get shipment containers like that from. The
>> Maersk,and Hanjin containers aren't meant to be sitting in the
>> streets/parking lots like that.
>
>http://www.hanjin.com/en/main.html
>http://www.maerskline.com/appmanager/
>These sites have container tracking apps. With the full container numbers,
>I wonder if it would be possible to see where their systems *think* those
>containers are supposed to be and with whom?

Yes, better pictures of the tracking numbers would probably help.

FTSOH

Jun 26, 2008, 11:06:10 AM6/26/08
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:10:33 -0700 (PDT).
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID:
<2e7155c0-5b33-446c...@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>
And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Container Wall of Hiding, Scientology hides behind

wall of containers along Hollywood Blvd.:

>http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/

Can we get better pictures of the tracking numbers of the Maersk and
Hanjin containers? There are tracking sites online for that purpose.

http://www.hanjin.com/en/main.html
http://www.maerskline.com/appmanager/

FTSOH

Jun 26, 2008, 11:15:36 AM6/26/08
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:34:10 -0400.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology

With the Message-ID: <4de83$4863a7ed$d15a8ed5$24...@PRIMUS.CA>
And the Organization Header: Sandor Arbitration Intelligence at the Zoo.
The famous author: "Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Container Wall of Hiding, Scientology hides

behind wall of containers along Hollywood Blvd.:

>FTSOH wrote:

>> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:10:33 -0700 (PDT).
>> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
>> With the Message-ID:
>> <2e7155c0-5b33-446c...@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>
>> And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
>> The famous author: "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com>.
>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/
>>
>> Where the fuck do they get shipment containers like that from. The
>> Maersk,and Hanjin containers aren't meant to be sitting in the
>> streets/parking lots like that.
>
>http://www.hanjin.com/en/main.html
>http://www.maerskline.com/appmanager/
>These sites have container tracking apps. With the full container numbers,
>I wonder if it would be possible to see where their systems *think* those
>containers are supposed to be and with whom?

I managed to track the Hanjin container with the tracking ID:
HJCU7386937. It was possible to get the container number if I selected a
larger image. So, how the hell the cult managed to get their hands on it
is a big question, since it indeed is not a second hand container, but
one that got into Long Beach California on June 15.

Here's how it looks.

Container No : HJCU7386937
• Seal No : 5258100
• Type/Size : 40'DRY ST.

SEQ Event Place Date
1 Empty Container Release to Shipper SHANGHAI,CHINA (CNSHAHJ) 25May08
2 Gate In to Outbound Terminal SHANGHAI,CHINA (CNSHAGQ) 01Jun08
3 Vessel Departure from Port of Loading (HNPR0071E) SHANGHAI,CHINA
(CNSHAGQ) 02Jun08
4 Vessel Loading at Port of Loading (HNPR0071E) SHANGHAI,CHINA (CNSHAGQ)
02Jun08
5 Vessel Arrivat at Port of Discharging (HNPR0071E) LONG BEACH,CA,UNITED
STATES (USLGBPT) 15Jun08
6 Vessel Unloading at Port of Discharging (HNPR0071E) LONG
BEACH,CA,UNITED STATES (USLGBPT) 16Jun08
7 Destination Terminal/Yard Arrival LONG BEACH,CA,UNITED STATES
(USLGBPT) 16Jun08
8 Gate Out from Inbound Terminal for Delivery to Consignee (or Port
Shuttle) LONG BEACH,CA,UNITED STATES (USLGBPT) 18Jun08

Blue color is the estimated schedule, which is subject to change.

Carrier Port of Loading Departure Port of Discharging Arrival
HANJIN PRAHA
(HNPR0071E) SHANGHAI,CHINA 02Jun08 LONG BEACH,CA,UNITED STATES 15Jun08

FTSOH

Jun 26, 2008, 11:20:54 AM6/26/08
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:10:33 -0700 (PDT).
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID:
<2e7155c0-5b33-446c...@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>
And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Container Wall of Hiding, Scientology hides behind

wall of containers along Hollywood Blvd.:

>http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/

The hanjin Container arrived in Long Beach on June 15th, and it was
driven out from the inbound terminal Gate on June 18th. I wonder if the
cult have some idiot working in the port, and he illegaly let them just
take containers out from the terminal.

barb

Jun 26, 2008, 11:22:45 AM6/26/08
chuckbeatty77 @aol.com wrote:
> I think anonymous has to bring a LOT more cake to future
> demonstrations and share it with all concerned.

What's to keep the culties from claiming they were poisoned by it?

--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

barb

Jun 26, 2008, 11:24:35 AM6/26/08
R. Hill wrote:
> chuckbeatty77 @aol.com wrote:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/
>>
>> This shows the hiding policy of L. Ron Hubbard, the Scientology
>> movement is setting up for a future event in the large parking lot,
>> the LA Day parking lot.
>>
>> A precaution to shield themselves from the anonymous demonstrators is
>> a wall of containers.
>>
>> This is L. Ron Hubbard for the world.
>>

> Old, plain MEST to the rescue of Homo Novis. Intention beams are out of
> fashion now?

It looks like it could be a real hazard should the area need to be
evacuated in a hurry...fire, earthquake, that sort of thing...

barb

Jun 26, 2008, 11:25:52 AM6/26/08
Airplanes towing banners?

peters...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2008, 12:28:48 PM6/26/08
What I would like to know:
Is it allowed to put a number of containers anywhere in the city?
Aren't permits required?
Are they going to put them there every month, or are those containers
going to stay?
What about the neighborhood? Are they happy now their view is
destroyed by these containers?

Peter

"These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them.
I should care what they think?"
- Valerie Emmanuel

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

R. Hill

Jun 26, 2008, 2:32:44 PM6/26/08

I wonder if they are full of must-not-be-seen financial records.

"148. In December of 1992, Miscavige directed that we hide a large
number of sea containers of financial records relating to the Church and
himself. The sea containers were to be hidden from the Internal Revenue
Service ("IRS" IRS investigators were scheduled to visit the Hemet base
to inspect the records of various Scientology organizations in
connection with the IRS's investigation of the various church of
Scientology entities that had applied for Section 501(c)(3) tax exempt
status." — Andre Tabayoyon, Affidavit of Andre Tabayoyon (5 March 1994)

--
Ray.

IRS 1993 documents tree
http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/irs/

Tom Newton

Jun 26, 2008, 3:07:18 PM6/26/08
On 2008-06-26, in <g40nc4$vgh$1...@registered.motzarella.org> R.
Hill <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:

> Android Cat wrote:
>
>> chuckbeatty77 @aol.com wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/
>>>
>>> This shows the hiding policy of L. Ron Hubbard, the
>>> Scientology movement is setting up for a future event in the
>>> large parking lot, the LA Day parking lot.
>>>
>>> A precaution to shield themselves from the anonymous
>>> demonstrators is a wall of containers.
>>>
>>> This is L. Ron Hubbard for the world.
>>
>> Maybe the PAC Base RPF dorms are going condo?
>
> I wonder if they are full of must-not-be-seen financial
> records.

While having no idea what's actually in them.

> "148. In December of 1992, Miscavige directed that we hide a
> large number of sea containers of financial records relating to
> the Church and himself. The sea containers were to be hidden
> from the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS" IRS investigators were
> scheduled to visit the Hemet base to inspect the records of
> various Scientology organizations in connection with the IRS's
> investigation of the various church of Scientology entities
> that had applied for Section 501(c)(3) tax exempt status." —
> Andre Tabayoyon, Affidavit of Andre Tabayoyon (5 March 1994)

Oooh. One of the famous anti-testimonials that 'Anonymous' loves
to parade as if they were facts.

Can this fellow substantiate his story with anything resembling
real evidence? No. Can it be established that he's biased
against the Church of Scientology? Yes.

Will he take a polygraph test? No.

But things like this don't bother 'Anonymous'.

In their fanatic's eyes, anyone who says anything derogatory
about the Church of Scientology is telling the truth, and
anyone who says anything positive about it is lying.

Bigotry in action.

phil scott

Jun 26, 2008, 3:41:57 PM6/26/08
On Jun 25, 10:11 pm, "John" <j...@junk.com> wrote:
> "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Only L. Ron Hubbard could spur human beings to such extremes.- Hide quoted text -

signs on ballons would work ... they would drift up over the edge of
the wall of containers liek alfred e newman.

Android Cat

Jun 26, 2008, 3:43:24 PM6/26/08
FTSOH wrote:

> Container No : HJCU7386937
> . Seal No : 5258100
> . Type/Size : 40'DRY ST.

> SEQ Event Place Date
> 1 Empty Container Release to Shipper SHANGHAI,CHINA (CNSHAHJ)
> 25May08 2 Gate In to Outbound Terminal SHANGHAI,CHINA (CNSHAGQ)
> 01Jun08 3 Vessel Departure from Port of Loading (HNPR0071E)
> SHANGHAI,CHINA (CNSHAGQ) 02Jun08
> 4 Vessel Loading at Port of Loading (HNPR0071E) SHANGHAI,CHINA
> (CNSHAGQ) 02Jun08
> 5 Vessel Arrivat at Port of Discharging (HNPR0071E) LONG
> BEACH,CA,UNITED STATES (USLGBPT) 15Jun08
> 6 Vessel Unloading at Port of Discharging (HNPR0071E) LONG
> BEACH,CA,UNITED STATES (USLGBPT) 16Jun08
> 7 Destination Terminal/Yard Arrival LONG BEACH,CA,UNITED STATES
> (USLGBPT) 16Jun08
> 8 Gate Out from Inbound Terminal for Delivery to Consignee (or Port
> Shuttle) LONG BEACH,CA,UNITED STATES (USLGBPT) 18Jun08

Who the hell ships an empty container from China?? That's like making water
run uphill! (Or is the Empty Container Release to Shipper so that the
shipper could fill it?)

Assuming that it /really/ was empty...

phil scott

Jun 26, 2008, 3:44:17 PM6/26/08
On Jun 26, 7:28 am, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:

> "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com> wrote:
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/
> >This shows the hiding policy of L. Ron Hubbard, the Scientology
> >movement is setting up for a future event in the large parking lot,
> >the LA Day parking lot.
> >A precaution to shield themselves from the anonymous demonstrators is
> >a wall of containers.
> >This is L. Ron Hubbard for the world.
>
> Clams are so mindboggleing dumb, they think that if they can't see
> you, you don't exist.  }:-}
>
> ---http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=71238

> Scientology smacked down for trying to stop free speech

amazing ... all the attendees have to arrive... they see our signs and
protests going in.. and can hear a bullhorn from outside.... not to
mention our blimp rental over head.

FTSOH

Jun 26, 2008, 3:58:04 PM6/26/08
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:43:24 -0400.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <acec$4863f0e1$d15a8ed5$13...@PRIMUS.CA>

And the Organization Header: Sandor Arbitration Intelligence at the Zoo.
The famous author: "Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Container Wall of Hiding, Scientology hides
behind wall of containers along Hollywood Blvd.:

>FTSOH wrote:

It is not shipped empty from China. It was Released to Shipper in China
on May 25 so that the shipper could fill it. It arrived filled of course
in Long Beach US on June 15

Stephen Durkin

Jun 26, 2008, 4:40:11 PM6/26/08
On Jun 25, 10:03 pm, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 8:10 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>

> wrote:
>
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/
>
> > This shows the hiding policy of L. Ron Hubbard, the Scientology
> > movement is setting up for a future event in the large parking lot,
> > the LA Day parking lot.
>
> > A precaution to shield themselves from the anonymous demonstrators is
> > a wall of containers.
>
> > This is L. Ron Hubbard for the world.
>
> hahahahaha now comes the heliumbaloon protest strategy, and the 20
> foot sign pole.

I was thinkin the same thing. I made a sign out of a wooden plank for
the April 12th protest, and the police told me to put it away, so I
wonder what they would do about 20 foot sign poles. Helium balloons
with reeeaallly long strings attached sounds like a great idea. Tons
of them. All with smiley faces on them. Or Guy Fawkes masks. Or the
Kool-Aid man's face. LOTS of balloons, like, hundreds of them would
be sweet...

Stephen Durkin

Jun 26, 2008, 4:50:29 PM6/26/08
On Jun 26, 7:28 am, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
> "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com> wrote:
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/
> >This shows the hiding policy of L. Ron Hubbard, the Scientology
> >movement is setting up for a future event in the large parking lot,
> >the LA Day parking lot.
> >A precaution to shield themselves from the anonymous demonstrators is
> >a wall of containers.
> >This is L. Ron Hubbard for the world.
>
> Clams are so mindboggleing dumb, they think that if they can't see
> you, you don't exist. }:-}

Once again, shedding great light, Fredric Rice blesses ARS with a
"mindboggleingly" incisive analysis of cult psychology.

> ---http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=71238

rockyslammer

Jun 26, 2008, 4:53:33 PM6/26/08
On Jun 27, 3:20 am, FTSOH <FT...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:10:33 -0700 (PDT).
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID:
> <2e7155c0-5b33-446c-bd28-a0bbc7f1e...@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>

> And the Organization Header:http://groups.google.com.
> The famous author: "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>.

> Wrote on the subject: Container Wall of Hiding, Scientology hides behind
> wall of containers along Hollywood Blvd.:
>
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/
>
> >This shows the hiding policy of L. Ron Hubbard, the Scientology
> >movement is setting up for a future event in the large parking lot,
> >the LA Day parking lot.
>
> >A precaution to shield themselves from the anonymous demonstrators is
> >a wall of containers.
>
> >This is L. Ron Hubbard for the world.
>
> The hanjin Container arrived in Long Beach on June 15th, and it was
> driven out from the inbound terminal Gate on June 18th. I wonder if the
> cult have some idiot working in the port, and he illegaly let them just
> take containers out from the terminal.
>
> Gate Out from Inbound Terminal for Delivery to Consignee (or Port
> Shuttle) LONG BEACH,CA,UNITED STATES (USLGBPT) 18Jun08

Unfortunately containers get out of date and can be bought or rented.
I have one in my yard.

Even in date containers can be rented if there is spare capacity.

They will tell their victims - I mean parishioners - that the
containers are to stop bullets and missiles as they are under attack.
I bit like when the cavalry get the wagons in a circle to fight
Indians. Scientology has always made up enemies to keep the members in
a close closed unit.

Martin

R. Hill

Jun 26, 2008, 7:04:28 PM6/26/08
chuckbeatty77 @aol.com wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/
>
> This shows the hiding policy of L. Ron Hubbard, the Scientology
> movement is setting up for a future event in the large parking lot,
> the LA Day parking lot.
>
> A precaution to shield themselves from the anonymous demonstrators is
> a wall of containers.
>
> This is L. Ron Hubbard for the world.

I don't know if this was posted in this thread: satellite view:

http://tinyurl.com/3gnoxq

or

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=4810+Sunset+Boulevard+ca&sll=34.072569,-118.341637&sspn=0.107639,0.139561&layer=c&ie=UTF8&ll=34.098155,-118.294459&spn=0.001744,0.002181&t=h&z=19&cbll=34.09815,-118.294172&panoid=6_TM3LAHlfnHTGN_fynyCQ

--
Ray

Android Cat

Jun 26, 2008, 7:25:05 PM6/26/08

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jun 26, 2008, 9:22:17 PM6/26/08
If not already noticed, I made an error, it is along Sunset Blvd, not
along Hollywood Blvd, that this container wall was set up.

The complex man buildings are bounded by Fountain Ave, Catalina Ave,
L. Ron Hubbard Way and Sunset Blvd, and it is the Sunset Blvd side
that the containers are so far stacked.

Sorry

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 26, 2008, 9:25:57 PM6/26/08
"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.hanjin.com/en/main.html
>http://www.maerskline.com/appmanager/
>These sites have container tracking apps. With the full container numbers,
>I wonder if it would be possible to see where their systems *think* those
>containers are supposed to be and with whom?

If they were misappropriated, that could be embezzlement, I would
like to think.

---

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 26, 2008, 9:27:41 PM6/26/08
FTSOH <FT...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> • Seal No : 5258100

A customs seal, perhaps? If so, I wonder if such invoices are public
records.

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 26, 2008, 9:36:38 PM6/26/08
phil scott <ph...@philscott.net> wrote:

>On Jun 26, 7:28=A0am, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
>> "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com> wrote:
>> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/
>> >This shows the hiding policy of L. Ron Hubbard, the Scientology
>> >movement is setting up for a future event in the large parking lot,
>> >the LA Day parking lot.
>> >A precaution to shield themselves from the anonymous demonstrators is
>> >a wall of containers.
>> >This is L. Ron Hubbard for the world.
>> Clams are so mindboggleing dumb, they think that if they can't see
>> you, you don't exist. =A0}:-}

>amazing ... all the attendees have to arrive... they see our signs and
>protests going in.. and can hear a bullhorn from outside.... not to
>mention our blimp rental over head.

It makes me wonder if the god damned criminals have some other plans
for the shipping containers. Maybe they're trying to off load a whole
lot of paper records from pervious victims, fearing Federal raids.

---

barb

Jun 26, 2008, 11:07:07 PM6/26/08

Isn't Sunset kind of a tourist place?
How long before those things get tagged?

barb

Jun 26, 2008, 11:09:35 PM6/26/08

Scientology smuggling Chinese seals?

John

Jun 27, 2008, 1:25:36 AM6/27/08

"barb" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> John wrote:
>> "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611652641/
snip

>>> whole LA Day parking lot, when they are completed.
>>
>> More construction going on here than on the SP Building.
>>
>>> It looks like two high is sufficient!
>>
>> Hmm. Signs on balloons, perhaps?
>>
>>> Only L. Ron Hubbard could spur human beings to such extremes.
>>

> Airplanes towing banners?

Heh.

Actually, how about some balloons with the V mask and "ANON" printed on
them?

IntergalacticExpandingPanda

Jun 27, 2008, 2:07:14 AM6/27/08
On Jun 25, 8:21 pm, cultxpt <cult...@gmail.com> wrote:

> woww, DM must spend every waking hour wondering how to counteract
> Anonymous :)))))))))))

Scientology wants to cloister them selfs from the rest of the world to
prevent members from seeing criticism. Result, the world doesn't see
happy Scientologists at play, they only see angry Scientologists.

Big win Anonymous

Mark Lowell

Jun 27, 2008, 4:25:45 PM6/27/08
Update: This morning Scientology removed all of the containers they
had along Sunset Blvd between Catalina and LRH Way. Two contract
workers who were erecting a steel and fabric tent told me that the
containers were taken away this morning and that the tent they were
constructing had not been in the containers.

FTSOH

Jun 27, 2008, 4:39:02 PM6/27/08
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:25:45 -0700 (PDT).

<d5ef7443-eaa6-4d89...@w34g2000prm.googlegroups.com>

And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: Mark Lowell <marklo...@hotmail.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Container Wall of Hiding, Scientology hides

behind wall of containers along Hollywood Blvd.:

>Update: This morning Scientology removed all of the containers they

Well of course the tent wasn't in the containers. No matter how big a
tent, it doesn't take 6, 40 foot sea containers to store the tent.

No, they probably went to plan B, and removed the containers for maybe
some city code enforcement thing.

Now they went to plan B, which seems to be "Operation hide in a tent".

Bwahahah....

Alexia Death

Jun 27, 2008, 5:15:59 PM6/27/08
On Jun 27, 11:39 pm, FTSOH <FT...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:25:45 -0700 (PDT).
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID:
> <d5ef7443-eaa6-4d89-8821-a4a23f720...@w34g2000prm.googlegroups.com>

> And the Organization Header:http://groups.google.com.
> The famous author: Mark Lowell <marklowel...@hotmail.com>.

> Wrote on the subject: Re: Container Wall of Hiding, Scientology hides
> behind wall of containers along Hollywood Blvd.:
>
> >Update: This morning Scientology removed all of the containers they
> >had along Sunset Blvd between Catalina and LRH Way. Two contract
> >workers who were erecting a steel and fabric tent told me that the
> >containers were taken away this morning and that the tent they were
> >constructing had not been in the containers.
>
> Well of course the tent wasn't in the containers. No matter how big a
> tent, it doesn't take 6, 40 foot sea containers to store the tent.
>
> No, they probably went to plan B, and removed the containers for maybe
> some city code enforcement thing.
>
> Now they went to plan B, which seems to be "Operation hide in a tent".
>
> Bwahahah....

They heard about the banners on balloons and wanted a tent to have a
roof above them I bet...

Still, what was hiding on tone scale again? An inch above death?
Damn, even according to their on charts the cult is dieing.

At least the religious branch is... the financial branch... Thats the
root of things that is most protected. The whole thing is built to
make money and evade taxes. IMHO the religion angle is just cheap
labor, some side income and "You are a religious bigot if you
criticize us!" bawing excuse, the root of the problem is where the
money is. Mind, that is what the management would know, the rank and
file would be oblivious. Does anybody really have a clue how many
companies Co$ has shares in?

Blind Joe

Jun 27, 2008, 5:29:41 PM6/27/08
Chuck Beatty wrote;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/2611623453/
<-- Lightness of being --Acquiring mass --> Increased Havingness -->
solidity --> body death.........
Thank You , Class Dismissed

Jerry Garcia on his personal maturity.
" You know those pistachio nuts that don't have a crack in em ; I don't
bother with them anymore "

Android Cat

Jun 27, 2008, 5:35:24 PM6/27/08

Bwahahaha!

And now we can look and see how fast that container appears back in the
system...

It might have been that the LA wog authorities might have had something to
say about the huge wall-o-boxes, but I'll bet that the realization that the
containers can be tracked caused some rapid underwear replacement. (And you
do *not* want to mess with shipping company containers. In the business
that they're in, they wouldn't survive very long if they were pushovers.)

Once again CoS is forced to dance to the tune of wogs at cause!

FTSOH

Jun 27, 2008, 5:43:21 PM6/27/08
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:35:24 -0400.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <285bd$486557e8$d15a8ed5$26...@PRIMUS.CA>

And the Organization Header: Sandor Arbitration Intelligence at the Zoo.
The famous author: "Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com>.

The last day it has actually appeared an added line to the tracking of
the container.

Remember that the 8th line said:

Gate Out from Inbound Terminal for Delivery to Consignee (or Port
Shuttle) LONG BEACH,CA,UNITED STATES (USLGBPT) 18Jun08

Now the 9th line actually tells us where the full container was
delivered:

Full Container Delivery to Consignee RANCHO DOMINGUEZ, CA,UNITED STATES
(USRDZ01) 18Jun08

Let's continue tracking this particular container :-)

It will probably not be long before it reappears into the system after
its short stop in LA.

Android Cat

Jun 27, 2008, 5:57:47 PM6/27/08
Android Cat wrote:

> FTSOH wrote:
>
> Bwahahaha!
>
> And now we can look and see how fast that container appears back in
> the system...

The container isn't back in the system yet, but there's an added entry
between checking out of the port and showing up in CoS's parking lot:

9 Full Container Delivery to Consignee RANCHO DOMINGUEZ, CA,UNITED STATES
(USRDZ01) 18Jun08

So... What CoS organization or Scientologist company is in Rancho Domingeuz,
or was it some wog company's container that they .. Shanghaied?

Definitely an industrial area:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=RANCHO+DOMINGUEZ,+CA,UNITED+STATES+&ie=UTF8&ll=33.878397,-118.12912&spn=0.426979,0.596008&t=h&z=11&iwloc=addr

Android Cat

Jun 27, 2008, 6:01:29 PM6/27/08
FTSOH wrote:

> Now the 9th line actually tells us where the full container was
> delivered:
>
> Full Container Delivery to Consignee RANCHO DOMINGUEZ, CA,UNITED
> STATES (USRDZ01) 18Jun08
>
> Let's continue tracking this particular container :-)
>
> It will probably not be long before it reappears into the system after
> its short stop in LA.

Somehow I doubt we'll see entries for delivery and pickup of Davy M's locker
from the CoS parking lot! :-P

FTSOH

Jun 27, 2008, 6:03:46 PM6/27/08
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:57:47 -0400.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <c0da0$486561e1$d15a8ed5$24...@PRIMUS.CA>

And the Organization Header: Sandor Arbitration Intelligence at the Zoo.
The famous author: "Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com>.

Wrote on the subject: Re: Container Wall of Hiding, Scientology hides
behind wall of containers along Hollywood Blvd.:

>Android Cat wrote:

It may be a container freight terminal in RANCHO DOMINGUEZ, where the
container got emptied. However after that, the container should have been
returned ASAP to the port, and not hijacked by some fucking cult.

May I propose that there may have been a Scientologist freight terminal
worker in the RANCHO DOMINGUEZ terminal, who diverted the Hanjin Sea
Container with ID: HJCU7386937

May I also propose that it may very well be true what you wrote: "that

FTSOH

Jun 27, 2008, 6:12:22 PM6/27/08
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:01:29 -0400.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <20b7e$486562bb$d15a8ed5$29...@PRIMUS.CA>

And the Organization Header: Sandor Arbitration Intelligence at the Zoo.
The famous author: "Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Container Wall of Hiding, Scientology hides
behind wall of containers along Hollywood Blvd.:

>FTSOH wrote:

Well, if it's a modern trucking company who get the container from the
parking lot, they would scan the container ID into their onboard
computer, and then that data will be forwarded to the Hanjin system.

So, I bet we haven't seen the last of this yet. Remember the last entry
we have is for June 18, so there may very well appear entries for the
delivery to the CoS parking lot too...

Oh crazy cult what have you done? :-)