Celebrities!! The ~Why~ http://www.b-org.demon.nl/scn/hco/heaven.html

Beverly Rice

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99
Re: The purpose of scientology's Celebrity Centre and
Celebrities

HCO PL of 28 Oct 1973 is titled Celebrity Centre Purpose

It states that the PURPOSE (all caps in original document)
of Celebrity Centre is

To forward the expansion and popularization of scientology
through the arts, while remaining solvent and using highest
quality tech

HCO PL of 23 May 1976 revised 10 Jan 1991 is title
"Celebrities

This HCO says that rapid dissemination can be attained by
the rehabilitation of celebrities who are just beyond or just
approaching their prime

It states that this includes any person who is well-known to
the public and well liked, but who has passed his or her
prime. It also includes any rising figure as well.

Ascertained in the HCO is that Celebrity Centre City Offices
or Celebrity Centre Organizations handle the above
mentioned "special” public.

It further instructs that any org or mission contacting or
giving service to celebrities may do so and should where no
Celbrity Centre exists, but that that org's Public Executive
Secretary or mission's Public Secretary is obliged to notify
and keep informed the nearest Celebrity Centre Public
Executive Secretary and nearest org Department of Special
Affairs PR of celebrities on the lines. It states that one also
include information on any plans to disseminate to or
contact a celebrity.

Orgs or missions giving services to celebrities are told they
should select their graduating celebrities to the nearest
Celebrity Centre

They then define CELEBRITY (all caps) as being

"ANY PERSON IMPORTANT IN HIS FIELD OR AN
OPINION LEADER OR HIS ENTOURAGE, BUSINESS
ASSOCIATES, FAMILY OR FRIENDS, WITH
PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THE ARTS, SPORTS,
AND MANAGEMENT AND GOVERNMENT

You have to admit that scientology's use of their celebrity
stable of stars has helped them immensely in the spread and
acceptance of scientology. It has vastly helped them to also
get into areas of influence and communication that would
not have otherwise been possible.

Every time a magazine, talk show or some other form of
media interviews a celebrity and the celbrity mentions how
wonderful scientology is, it is like getting a million dollars
worth of advertising for free. How nice

Is it any wonder that the church of scientology targets
celebrities and treats them like demi-gods? The payoff is
"stellar" to say the least.

First, celebrities have no problem paying for any courses or
endless hours of auditing

Second, they bring status and publicity to the church

Third, they are an excellent source of dissemination and PR.

A celebrity is something everyone should have.

Beverly

Roger Gonnet

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99

Beverly Rice <dbj...@ao.net> a écrit dans le message :
3783DA...@ao.net...

Re: The purpose of scientology's Celebrity Centre and
Celebrities

HCO PL of 28 Oct 1973 is titled Celebrity Centre Purpose

It states that the PURPOSE (all caps in original document)
of Celebrity Centre is

To forward the expansion and popularization of scientology
through the arts, while remaining solvent and using highest
quality tech

good resume! they have just forgotten what a quality and a tech could be.
roger

Mike O'Connor

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99
In article <3783DA...@ao.net>, dbj...@ao.net wrote:

[...]

> They then define CELEBRITY (all caps) as being
>
> "ANY PERSON IMPORTANT IN HIS FIELD OR AN
> OPINION LEADER OR HIS ENTOURAGE, BUSINESS
> ASSOCIATES, FAMILY OR FRIENDS, WITH
> PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THE ARTS, SPORTS,
> AND MANAGEMENT AND GOVERNMENT

[...]

It might be interesting to take a celebrity and add up the value of all
the cult courses they have taken - not how much money they spent, but how
much it would cost YOU to get to the level of, say, John Travolta or Tom
Cruise. And we know, those people haven't gone all the way up the bridge,
so add up the cost of all additional cult courses to get to the highest
level available. And we know, the highest level available is not the
highest level in Scientology. After taking a lifetime of cult courses and
spending a lifetime of salary, you'll never get to the promised goal of
TOTAL FREEDOM. Those courses just aren't going to be available in this
lifetime. What a shame. Maybe next lifetime.

I might help bring home to people just how expensive and overall
disappointing the cult processing is.

--
Mike O'Connor - mi...@leptonicsystems.com
<http://www.leptonicsystems.com/>