IMPACT MAGAZINE # 109 Senior Honor Roll

Cerridwen

Nov 14, 2004, 2:16:31 AM11/14/04
NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

IMPACT MAGAZINE # 109 [Circa Sept 2004]
The Magazine of the International Association of Scientologists

SENIOR HONOR ROLL

Awarded to those who have helped 100 or more people to become
members of the IAS, or contributed to IAS expansion in some
stellar fashion.

The Senior Honor Roll members are "mostly" staff members.
There are a few non staff listed here but it's mostly IAS
regs and regs from the orgs.

Deleted from both Impact 108 and 109:

Guillaume Lesevre ED Int
Mike Rinder ED OSA Int
Mark Yager RTC Admin Robot

Leah Abady
Mary L. Adams
Gianmario Albanese
Franz Albisser
Elena Alevizopolou
Karin Alpers
Louise (Weege) Anderson
Mary Andrews
Eva Antonelli
Mark Arnold
Marco Arrigoni
Lyndon Arthurson
Maurice Bachi
Philippe Badoux
Ray Baiardi
Maurizia Balmelli
Britta Bang
Michael Bang
John Barber
Laura Bartoli
Jeff Battershall
Valerie Beardon
Ann Beatty
Karin Brackett Beaty
Howard Becker
Joachim Bendig
Barbara Benton
Mitzi Bergman
Attea Berman
Nathan Bertman
Roberto Bertoli
Rainer Biermann
Jason T. Binns
Yvonne Binns
Roland Birrer
Cliff Bowen
Nancee L Braan
Ted R. Bragin
Luigi Brambani
Beate Braun
Attea Braunstein [deleted- could now be Attea Berman
Doug Brown
Stephanie Brymer
Joe Bueno
Anthony Buonocore
Helen Burke
Timothy D. Butler
Giorgio Caliolo
Pasquale Calone
Vittorio Cancelliere
Toby Cantine
Luca Cantoni
Pascal Carminati
Elizabeth Carr
Marie–Christine Carroux
Stephanie Cary [corrected spelling]
Marco Catucci
Fortunata Tilla Cavallaro
Luisa Ceribelli
Jesus A. Chacon Felix
Force Chamberlain
Halina Cirillo
Elizabeth Clapp
Peter P. Cocolla
Jeanne E. Cole
Gerard Condolo
Debbie Cook
Enrico Corti
Mario Costanza Filidor
Giulio Cozzoli
Giorgio Cristini
Ildiko Csak
Martha Culebro
Patrick Cunningham
Nives Dalby
Missy Davies
Dennis Dawson
Albert De Beer
Eugenia De Nieto
Ed Dearborn
Rose Denness
Carlo S. D Lorenzo
Bernadette Di Palma
Ruthie Discher
Sandy Dodwell
John Donaghy
Joachim Doose
Steve Drabin
Steve Edelstein
Ben Elkinton
David Erison
Chris Estey
Andrea Fechner
Ken Ferrara
Lauren Ferriss
Mark Freedman
Fabio Frigerio
Anthony Gallegos
Richard Gambino
Cathy Garcia
Josh Garfield
Malcolm Gellatly
Marcel Gemme
Hazel R. Grafton
Jondavid (JD) Grant
Stephanie Groeger
Nathalie Grzesiak
Nicole Gueroux
Karen Hackenberg
Robin Hanses
Tom Hardy
Leana Heil
Robert Hitz
Fran C. Hoefer
Alan Hollander
Dave Horwedel
Freddy Hunkeler
Georges Hussler
Morihiko Ida
Lawrence G. Jaffe
Emmanuel Jamin
Heber Jentzsch
Laurie Jessup
Edgar A. Johnson
Pamela L. Johnson
Drew Johnston
Kathy Johnston
Bobby Jones
Christian Jost
Ray Jourdain
Matthew Judkin
Stephane-Istvan Juhasz
Bjorn Karlsson
Tamas Kasza
Sammy Katembela
Steve Kemper
Soren Kiersgaard
Scott Kimball
David King
Attila Kis
Niels Kjeldsen
Valery Knoll
Katharina Koller
Brigitte Kramer
Kenneth Krieger
Jack Kruchko
Anton Kuchelmeister
Helene Lacombe
Giorgio Lanaro
Heather Landrey
Karen Lavender
Susanne Lavooy
Katherine Leffler
Gabi Lester
Gillian Ann Levitt
Richard Lore
Tobias Loreto Vasquez
Esther Loria
Michael MacDonald
Marco Macias
Celia Madigan
Jann Magerowski
Philippe Magnard
Gabriele Maierhofer
Jacinthe Malenfant
Rafael Manriquez G.
Jessica V. Marks
Sauveur Martin
Arnaldo A. Martinez Carreno
Donato Marzorati
Kazue Matsumoto
Susanne Mayer
Mary McCrink
Vanessa McDowell
Ian McIlroy
Renee McKinstry
Janet Me Laughlin
Andre McLean
Janet Meinsma
Randy Merrill
Marianne Meschi
Dino Messina
Ron Meyerson
Didier Michaux
David Miscavige
Michele D. Miscavige
Ray Mithoff
Antonello Moi
Lucy Molina
Patricia M. Moloney
Gregoire Montangero
Midori Morozumi
Elsa Moscoso Hidalgo
Minoru Motokawa
Dave Motutara
Steven Mueller
Yoko Nakamura Moore
Teresa Nebeker
Nicholas Nierop
Heribert Nonnen
Michael Norber
Anne Norlen
Ron Norton
Judee O'Leary
Deanna O'Neil
Sylvie Orts-Courvoisier
Claudio Palandri
Maria Paretzoglou
Floriana Paris
Jean-Francois Paris
Michael E. Parodi
Massimo Parrino
David Paul
Diane Peloquin
Guy Peloquin
Rick Pendery
remarried
David Petit
Diana Petit
Judit Petoh
Daniele Petrin
Nancy Phearson
Michael David Phillips
Ken Pirak
Jeff Pomerantz
Luciano Prodorutti
Kevin Pruett
Sue Rabin
Jerald Racheff
Annie Rapp
Mark C. Rathbun
Massimo Ratti
Heinz Rau
Carol Renna
Mike Rinder [Deleted]
Michael D. Roberts
Debbie Rodger-Leake
Felix Rodriguez Otero
Thorsten Rohde
Ewa Ronnquist
Paul Rood
Kay Rowe
Albert Rüegg
Monika Rüegg
Vincenzo Ruffolo
Barbara Russell
Hirofumi Sampei
Franco Sanna
Gina Santandreu
Giovanni Sarain
Vic Scelza [corrected spelling]
Andrik Schapers
Sabine Schneider-Brendel
Hermann Schubotz
Erika Seijo Rodriguez
Loretta Serafini
Dan Shea
Jennifer Joyce Shilson
Jan Silber
Sharon Skonetski
Ginger Smith
Nancy Soler
Andrea Somplatzky
David Sonenfild
Søren Røde Sørensen
Vincent Spataro
Norman F. Starkey
Ruth Stefan
Roland Stillhart
David W. Stobbe
James Sturges
Tina Szigetvari
Mary Taufer
Jacques Tauzin
Stefan Thut
Irmi Tjarks Talkenberger
Elisabetta Tonellotto
Cristina Tonon
Roberto Toppi
Trevor Troyer
Miriam Josefina Uscanga Flores
Jean-Francois Valli
Jaap Van Der Meer
Norman E, Vespi
Peter J. Vilinsky
Martina Waidelich
Carole Warren
Kurt Weiland
Benny Weinreb
Sarah Wells
Nicole Wheldon
Robert M. Wiggins
Greg Wilhere
Shane C. Woodruff
David Worthen
Marc Yager DELETED
Tatsuya Yamashita
Bridget Yavaraski
Marjorie Zacks
Patrick Zagury
Marcello Zani
Herbert N. Zerden
Denis Zorin
Gianfranco Zovi

roger gonnet

Nov 14, 2004, 1:31:05 PM11/14/04

"Cerridwen" <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header.gmsociety.org> a écrit
dans le message de news: 2MMZTS2H3830...@anonymous.poster...

> NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
> No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.
>
> IMPACT MAGAZINE # 109 [Circa Sept 2004]
> The Magazine of the International Association of Scientologists
>

> SENIOR HONOR ROLL
>
> Awarded to those who have helped 100 or more people to become
> members of the IAS, or contributed to IAS expansion in some
> stellar fashion.
>

> The Senior Honor Roll members are "mostly" staff members.
> There are a few non staff listed here but it's mostly IAS
> regs and regs from the orgs.
>

> Deleted from both Impact 108 and 109:
>
> Guillaume Lesevre ED Int
> Mike Rinder ED OSA Int
> Mark Yager RTC Admin Robot

how strange! Are they now before their creator Hubbard, or are they now
before their RPF's master at arms bosum?

roger>

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 17, 2004, 9:51:01 PM11/17/04
Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header.gmsociety.org (Cerridwen) wrote in message news:<2MMZTS2H3830...@anonymous.poster>...

> NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
> No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.
>
> IMPACT MAGAZINE # 109 [Circa Sept 2004]
> The Magazine of the International Association of Scientologists
>

> SENIOR HONOR ROLL

And what is exactly your problem with that honor list, Cerridwen, Usenet bore?

Barbara Schwarz

> Marie?Christine Carroux

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 17, 2004, 9:55:44 PM11/17/04
"roger gonnet" <gon...@antisectes.net> wrote in message news:<4197...@news2.lightlink.com>...

What is the matter with you people? Don't you have anything better to
do than to spy on Scientologists? What kind of life is that?

Perhaps they moved up in the Senior Senior Honor List. :) Or an
infiltrator scratched their names off. Happened to me once.

Barbara Schwarz