blownforgood provides history behind the Missing Heads photo Arnie Lerma exposed

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Mar 6, 2006, 2:01:21 AM3/6/06
On Clambake, blownforgood, an ex Int staffer recently surfaced, posted
this:

what went down after this! ubject description: Photoshop gone wrong

After this photoshop thing was exposed - Karen Hollender went to the
Int RPF! She was LRH PPRO INT. Jeff Baker, who did the actual photoshop
work was demoted to CPO from an Officer. He was rushed and Karen had
him do it on the fly. The flames were shooting all over the Int Base.
DM made a bunch of people feel the pain on this one.

roger gonnet

Mar 6, 2006, 2:35:30 AM3/6/06

"chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: 1141628481.9...@j52g2000cwj.googlegroups.com...

Shame on Dwarf Miscarriage.
Doctoring shots is very old a sport.

I've seen scn's doctored photos in a very large number of cases while reading
the documentation I have.

Even their "theology" book shows such doctoring, very visibly and badly done.

The three versions of the "What is scientology" that I have have also doctored
shots.

Furthermore, these idiots do title lots of groups' shots with numbers, i.e.,
they say "more 300 auditors and C/Ses in Flag" under a shot where 202 or 203
people are visible.

They speak of thousands of staffs in Flag in an Impact mag where less than 600
heads are visible (taken where the uncompleted Super Power building lies).

They speak of 4 or 5 thousands of scientology groups, counting the WISE
members, forgetting to remind that many of these WISE members are "private
individuals" or companies of one or two people.

etc.

Not tro remind all the Micarriage's lies before his troops!

Message has been deleted

Tilman Hausherr

Mar 6, 2006, 1:19:18 PM3/6/06
On 5 Mar 2006 23:01:21 -0800, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com"
<chuckb...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Clambake, blownforgood, an ex Int staffer recently surfaced, posted
>this:

>what went down after this! ubject description: Photoshop gone wrong

>After this photoshop thing was exposed - Karen Hollender went to the

Karen Hollander (for google)

she's the mother of Danny Keough, the first husband of Lisa Marie
Presley

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

banchukita

Mar 6, 2006, 2:42:34 PM3/6/06

I always wondered what happened when a.r.s. folks pointed out the
obvious.

It's a shame people were punished for essentially not lying good
enough.
Especially when it sure wasn't their idea in the first place.

-maggie, human being

Lermanet.com

Mar 6, 2006, 4:02:03 PM3/6/06
On 6 Mar 2006 11:42:34 -0800, "banchukita" <banch...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Well, at the time, I knew 'heads would roll"

and I felt bad for the kid that i could imagine, having been
there... who was getting yelled at to finish the images.. so they
could be webbed...

The black girl with the red cape that they plastered in a dozen
places... a red cape to draw peoples eyes to the black face... in a
neo-nazi sea of white boys....

http://www.lermanet.com/images/blackgirl.jpg

It was evident to me that whomever worked on the image worked from top
to bottom , left to right, because he got more and more sloppy as he
went... getting more and more tired, I imagined... and I somehow
thought that the disgust that kid felt, at being asked to do what he
had been asked to do... seeped through, when he placed that last image
of the black girl into the photo...in the bottom right corner...
and arranged the paste... to make it look like the man in front was a
dickhead... as if to comment on the man who was giving the orders to
this young man to LIE...

The washington post chose to publicize the man with no head.... and
passed on mentioning the replicated black girl holding a dickhead..

http://www.lermanet.com/PhotoLIES.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/nohead.htm

arnie lerma

Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

29 November 1995 - Memorandum Opinion Judge Leonie Brinkema
"the Court is now convinced that the primary motivation of RTC in suing Lerma, DGS and The Post is to stifle criticism of Scientology in general and to harass its critics. "

The internet is the Liberty Tree

http://www.lermanet.com/faqs.html#psychiatry
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/altreligionscientology-killfile-settings.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/flint-suicides-in-scientology-040383.htm
both with IMAGES!!

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma