Announucing canned wigger chow for soviet of okinawa...

Hunter Barnes

Jun 3, 2023, 9:41:24 PM6/3/23
★★★★★
#?>sudo, make me a sandwich.
if you can make me do it.
#?>sudo, echo which?, next time.
#?>sudo, make me a sandwich.
which?
#?>sudo, make me a fat hot pastrami on rye with avacado, onion, grey mustard, and sour cream.
how?
#?>sudo, ask google how to process last request, you should be able to code yourself by now.
sandwich pending...

is.gd/crossroadblues

˙pǝʌɹǝsǝɹ sʇɥƃᴉɹ ll∀
© Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.

m.flickr.com/photos/184425807@N04

Also, for the record, I think steven king is getting worse and needs nutricianal therapy much. Should produce his books the talisman and eyes of the dragon in feature film, I'd like to get cristopher lloyd as wolfy and peter. ..and he should do a horror entitled, "no one can hear you scream when you're under water". ..just to get it out of his system. [o;-)

..and to the KGB, I could tell each of you more about yourself or anyone else, because I am a bone reader, and the reader, off calsomagnoxyphosferite skelly, and rye mostly.. you should see me in an interogation instead of just reverse interogation clips... I drop their sh't and dirt on them pertinant to the moment, having called them on their sh't and dirt, I make them confess and comply with anything ethical. You, were supposed to handle really bad russians, mostly abroad, as russia handles russians there itself, and your not going to be capable of doing your job unless you pay me $600-$1000 per month for 4-6 years for nutricianal therapy. [o;-)
..if you come up with a better idea for you somehow, do it, otherwise buy food from me hungery grey wizard about to die, we have an idiot intolleration policy in effect here in the americas. [o;-)
888.919.7566 / 530.500.2001