Hell, a place beneath the earth surface.

teslaStinker

Oct 20, 2022, 10:56:20 PM10/20/22
9 As a cloud is consumed, and passeth away: so he that shall go
down to hell shall not come up. 10 Nor shall he return any more
into his house, neither shall his place know him any more

18 (31:18) Let me not be confounded, O Lord, for I have called
upon thee. Let the wicked be ashamed, and be brought down to
hell. 19 (31:19) Let deceitful lips be made dumb. Which speak
iniquity against the just, with pride and abuse.

-- 21 They have provoked me with that which was no god, and have
angered me with their vanities: and I will provoke them with that
which is no people, and will vex them with a foolish nation. 22
A fire is kindled in my wrath, and shall burn even to the lowest
hell: and shall devour the earth with her increase, and shall
burn the foundations of the mountains. 23 I will heap evils upon
them, and will spend my arrows among them. 24 They shall be
consumed with famine, and birds shall devour them with a most
bitter bite: I will send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the
fury of creatures that trail upon the ground, and of serpents.
25 Without, the sword shall lay them waste, and terror within,
both the young man and the virgin, the sucking child with the man
in years. 26 I said: Where are they? I will make the memory of
them to cease from among men. 27 But for the wrath of the
enemies I have deferred it: lest perhaps their enemies might be
proud

Daniel