5X Club Members - May 2nd, 1974

Martin Ottmann

Jan 17, 2003, 5:23:16 PM1/17/03
EXECUTIVE DIRECTIVE

SO ED 270 INT

All Org Staffs

5X CLUB MEMBERS

Below is a list of all staff members around the world who achieved 5X
their 27 December stats before Ron's birthday and whose applications
were received by the 5X Club President and accepted, or who were
approved by their own orgs and their names telexed to the 5X Club
President.

Their names are recorded here as the pioneers of LRH's great boom this
year, which has only just begun. For 5X marks a turning point in the
history of Scientology and this planet. This is OUR planet. With 5X we
began to move in in earnest.

Ron's 5X Club members are a special group - they were here at the
beginning of this boom and did their full part for the big first step.
They are a credit to the Power of Source, which they helped extend
across the planet!

The 5X Club members are valuable and appreciated. Each and every one.
To identify them they have special membership cards and certificates.
To validate them, they have qualified for $ 50,00 bonus, in whole or
in part according to the published rules of the 5X Club.

5X Club members: Your trials and your wins, your dedication and hard
work are known. Five cheers for you all! And now: Carry on! MOVE IN!

5X CLUB MEMBERSHIP LIST

FLAG

L. RON HUBBARD, COMMODORE AND FOUNDER
CAPT. MARY SUE HUBBARD

Comdr Tony Dunleavy
PO George Cuthbertson
Lt. Comdr Jill Buchanan
PO John Nelson
Msm Laura Wolfe
W/O Kerry Gleeson
Ens. Kima Dunleavy
PO Anne Tampion
W/O Fran Broeker
PO Barbara Gilbertson
Bob Georgius
Vinay Agarwala
Marie McGahan
CPO Ron Gablehouse
Msm Sandy Ferreira
Harriet Foster
W/O Mark Ingber
Roger Barnes
CPO Murdoch McBride
George Duggan
PO Margo Clarke
Chuck Murray
PO Terry Risvold
Lt. Sandra Johnson
W/O Annie McGinley
Msm Louise Shekter
Beryl Salter
Ens. Judy Ziff
Kiki Swift
Bill Black
PO John McGinley
PO Stuart Moreau
Lt. Vicki Polimeni
W/O Neil Sarfati
Grace Campleman
Msm Wayne Marple
PO Sylvia Race
Msm Bill Potter
PO Larry Frazier
W/O Luten Taylor
Msm Charlie Rush
Msm Tamia Arbuckle
Msm Tom Rodrigues

FOLO WUS

Chuck Hoff
Connie Williams
Joan McCandless
Ron Stone
George Smith
Ken Houston
Dan Feeley
Peter Myers
Holli Lovely
Ray Thacker
Toby Young
Pat Hunter
Clarice Jackson
Jim Isaacson
Karen Spencer
Gretchen Nash
Mike Smith
Allen Long
Cheryl James
Laura Feeley
Peter Cook
Nomi Cook
Julie Houston
George Grimes

AOLA

Sam Loria
Sue Lerma
Val Smith
Natalie Fisher
Ingeborg Steinberg
Richard Tinklenberg
Miriam Shillington
Jim Howson
Craig Wright
Martin Dubow
Andre Tabayoyon
Jerry Boswell
Scott Peden
Mike Howson
Enid Byrne
Valerie Virginia
Ken Davis
Mike Smith
Mike Pincus
Phil Selflein
Phil Beth
Peter Specker
Mike Silverman
Steve Crivello
Wanda Madias
Ron Howson

ASHO DAY

Irene Howey
Valerie Mazzaferri
Alan Prager
Billy Strasser
Frank Benjamin
Sarah Strasser
Jim Cox
Cindy Pincus
Fauna Hughes
Naomi Shiroma
Kathy Drayton
Bill Earles
Ruthie Weisberg
Jim Ellington
Suzanne Glascow
Michael Wood
John Bostrom
Toni Prior
Jan Sams
Sheila Aldrich
Leslie Thompson
David Pyatt
Pati Cifarelli
Bob Wood
Diane Colletto
Lynn Baldwin
Mike Maurer

PUBS US

John Mustard
Ben Elkington
Mike Lindsay
Dave Griffin
Rose Harmon
Richard Bunnel
Erland Newman
Claire Grau
Susan Brunning

ASHO FDN

Eugene Marsh
Maggie Butterworth
Pat Waite
Ford Schwartz
Steve Dickerson

CELEBRITY CENTRE

Bill Houst
Mark Ambrose
A. D. Klock

EXCALIBUR

Mark Britovich
Maryanne Andrews
Bill Ruddock
Laurie Temple
Skye Rondestvedt
Ken Framstead
Kenda Framstead
Doug Sadwick
Janice Saxton
Bill Yaude
Carol Anne Eckleberry
Jim Douglass
Norma (Randall) Murphy
Bob Wakefield
Vince Barbarick
Daphne Rudduck
Ed Charles

US GUARDIAN'S OFFICE

Dori Deere
Jimmy Mulligan

LA DAY

Bill Franks
Larry Price
Howard Becker
Charlie Hodge
G. Wells
M. Steely
Tom Bader
H. Canton
P. Pederson
K. Gullekson
Bruce Stern
E. Greene
Mike Shaniek
K. Knighten
J. Franks
B. Levine
Gretchen Wedow
N. McNaughton
D. Shea
Teri Fallis
Craig Dibley
Mary Jane Hertz
R. Levine

LA FDN

Don Taylor
Chuck Bobenchuck
Marguerite Campbell
Jamie Salvail
Esther Levi
Jeannie Van Alstyne
Karen Waller
Darrel Waller
Bim Rigdon
Rick Trajcik
Brad Ballentine
Moises Kristal
Wayne Merideth
Dru Merideth
Mike Hughes
Barbara Christiansen
Kevin Jackon

PAC ESTATES ORG

Janet Denchfield
Tom Reitze
Sydney Scelza
Tracey Holmes
Susan Williams
Rene Graves
Eric Reinertson
Peter Lewis
Esther Kovler
Charity Smith
Barbara Goetz
Paul Klopper
David Gill
Fred Sinclair
Sylvia Gill
Ray Graves
Robbie Williams

AUSTIN

David Sander

SAN DIEGO

Christe Robles
Donna Lee
Elaine Shuman
Rick Alba
Daniel Pryzbyski

HAWAII

David Moore
Lee Evans
Al Moniz
John Cowden
David Morse
Chris Bates
Judy Macomber
Roy Sarkovich
Alan Chang
Debbie Shaftel

LAS VEGAS

Robert Cleveland
George Kerr

SAINT LOUIS

Chris Wrightsman
Kathy Lograsso
Barbara Wilhite
Al Turbin
Claude Jennings
Kathy Antonides
Jeff Ramos
Mike Smith
Lyn Luster
Mary Rock
Po Galczak
Rick Brown
Jill Luster
Chris Brown
Vivian Venable
Marshall Jennings
Barry Klein
Merral Vannier
Gail Yates
Jim Patterson
Paul Rippenburg

SAN FRANCISCO DAY

Bob Zeltzer
Don Rowley
Susan Offerman
Teddie Milligan
Leanna Zeltzer
Ron Gravatt
Ruth Carraher
Jack Ross
Phil Breummer
Norm Thomson
Keith Clark
David Burkhart
Tom Fagan
Max Krawez
Roberta Bean
Roy Selby
Wendy Peterson
Bob Forrest
Max Harvey
Louis Schwartz
Margot Halsey
Randy Emery
Pam King
Bob Price
Jay Steiner
John Vetter
Bob Mele
Steven Papp
Kathy Gates
Carolyn Gross
John Epstein

TWIN CITIES

Keith Frywell
Allan Clark

VANCOUVER

Les Warren
Ken Wanke
Cathy Dawson
Jenny Dougall
Carol Litchfield
Brad Everett
Richard Thompson
Richard Zoghel
Ted Humphrey

FOLO EUS

Connie White

BUFFALO

Joyce Fron
Kathy Probst
David McFarland
Don Perkins

DETROIT DAY

Margery Boling
Linda Begnoche
Margaret Bidigare

DETROIT FDN

Greg Ongus
David Leplae
Mike Sommer

PORTLAND

Kathy Caid

DC

Mary Letterese
Dan Deming
Bruce Larson
Mike Lewis
Penny Hibbs
Rex Higa
Rick Bannerman
Greg Layton
Maddy Ruane
Marsha Quinn
Rich Arnold
Ted Wendlan
Paul Norton
John Hoffman
Sue Wasserman
Stan Dubin
Brad Sweigart
John Ruane
Kathy Birdwood
John Kielholtz
Kevin Shields
Jim Legget
Pando Ra Cooper
Jed Goldberg
Lynn Fountain
Rebecca Meyers
Bob Wisner
Brad Brewster
Connie Combron
Pat Wisner
Dick Ronejko

MIAMI

Leah Abady
Jim Cormier
Buddy Faulkner
Mike Fine
Caesar Godinez
Peter Lauritzen
Chris Richardwon
Rosemary Sexsmith
Ben Shaw
Penny Ulan
Ted Cormier
Fred Reynolds
Jack Becker
Fred Ulan
Gregory Bulboff
Kathy Reynolds
Ron Dennis
Marion Wolf

NEW YORK DAY

B. Gaines
Mary Lee Krackow
Susan Rubio
Ted Hersh
Terri Balamaci
Ron Orlowsky
Dennis Donahue
V. Smithberg
D. Korringa
Cathy Neal
Mike Rubio
Nelson Betencourt
Bob Disimone
T. Falcaro
Bob Nienes
Jose Rodrigues

NEW YORK FDN

Henry Regensburg
W. Becker
Bruce Levinton

OTTAWA

Phil Hogarth
Gary McKague
Colin Colquitt
Tom Burpee
Patti Ginley
Marilyn Patrick
Brian Johnston

TORONTO DAY

Pam Moore
Barry Smith
Joanne Lye
Otto Wilkens
Marion Foot
Mike Simington
Mick Lewis
Judi Breaks
Joanie Priestley
Andy Rush
Joanne Bannon
John Houwert
Carmen Perrelli
Rosi Levman

TORONTO FDN

Paul Nelson
Peter Stevenson
Jerry Melnyk

FOLO UK

Ron Hopkins
D. Hopkins
N. Charlton
D. Wavell
Lynne Wood
L. Morgan
M. Garlick
C. Morris
A. Webb
T. Cusworth

TOURS ORG UK

Jim Keely
Heidi Keely
C. Rabey
C. Holling

ESTATES UK

Brenda Wilson
Bob Rosenstein
Danny Fischman
Patricia Piccone
Lew Stanley
Kathy Uytenbogaardt
David Beale
Frank O'Sullivan
Stuart D'Arcy-Hyder
David Sheppard
Martin Weightman
Gilliam Nieman
Mick Downey
Regina Bertelsons
Hazel Wright
Mary Armitage
Steve Wilkinson
D. Cusworth
M. Bellmaine
S. Stratikopoulis

AOSH UK

Linda Charlton
Malin Gelfan
Philip Quirino
Peter Whitehouse
Ivis Bolger
Amy Youngman
Peter Morgan
Audrey White
Trumbull Jackson
Jenny Brodie
Colin Guy
David Flood
Hazel Gibbs
Richard Reiss
Leslie Fisher
Doris Brown
Ann Glushakov
John Bellmaine
Bruce Glushakov
Trudy Chamberlin
Lyn Collins
Arthur Cusworth
Sheila Massey-Hicks
Amy Schlather
Pedro Doria
Cliff Von Shura
Pat Stanley
Peter Buttery

HAPI DAY

Fred Smithers

HAPI FDN

C. Allen
D. Parker
A. Johnson
M. Johnson
E. Pope
J. Robertson
F. Smithers
D. Smith
K. Jack
R. McGregor
A. Ribolla
D. Dooner
S. McLeod
F. Steverson
S. Carr

LONDON

Berry Bullough
David Allington
John Watson
Anne Brooks
Lindy Cakebread
Alf Mendoza
Jerry Zacks

MANCHESTER

Keith Mumby
Paul Scrimshaw
Gary Clark

PLYMOUTH

David Phillips
Kevin Elliot
Brian Ayers
Steve Langly
Julia Evans
Peter Phillips
Barbara Ansell

SAINT HILL FDN

I. Rennie
Steve Kaye
A. Don Francesca
S. Gellie
David Schorfield
S. Bisbey
Rosalyn Hodge
Vic Burton
Michael Jamieson
M. Arom
Margaret Hodkin
E. Ballard
M. Best
Bill Lanham
J. Best
T. Armitage
N. Eatkins
Steve Ferry
P. Urbanowicz
M. Neal
Gwen Eckersley
Richard Didcoate

FOLO EU

Eric Magnusson
Teri Magnusson
Judi Speer
Eddie Ross-Adams
Barbara Ross-Adams
Bo Larsson
Chris Rutkowski
Sabina Roest
Gert Andersson
Marianne Lossbaum
Jean Tidman
Lieke Halders

AO EU

Sharlene Haas

PUBS DK

Janet Hedge
Adela Smith
Sheila Harris
Rosemary Delderfield
Pam Pierce
Sam Samuelson
Helmuth Ziehe
Kenneth Shaja
Tianna Lippmann
Angel Lopez
Neil Lumsden
Jeff Hawkins
Sylvia Hermannson
Nancy Allen
Raymond Van Helvert
Rennie Watson
Frankie Freedman
Bruce Wilson

AMSTERDAM

Hans Visser
Monica Vorgen
Margon Harsst
Piet Slancka
Ad de Ryk
Rob Leegwater
Rob Vogelzang
John Leegwater
Piet Brener
Louis Van Wijk

COPENHAGEN

Jens Kjeldsen
Jan Larsen
Villy Rasmussen
Per Schiottz

DENMARK

Ib Nyegaard
Maiken Borre
Galle Torch
Sonia Pierce
Jens Uhrskov
Evelyn Parson

GOTEBORG

Lena Asberg
Peter Asberg

MALMO

Carl-Axel Aberg
Bengt Friberg

MUNICH

Christa Lampert
Tom Nissimoff
Elke Ropeter
Karin Horwich
Elias Fuchs
Jens Bogvad
Simone Bogvad
Horst Hahn
Ken Oftedal
Kurt Weiland
F. Kondula
Efrem Martinez
Paul Abacherli
Kirsten Madsen
Shelley Tuggle
Peter Sedlmayer
Peter Brendel
Uli Buhler
Helgard Reiff
Margie Miller
Herbert Stahl
Christine Haas
H. Regniet
Doug Darnell
U. Lucius
Inge Winterstetter
Holger Loges
Sigy R. V. Frentz
Anne Reinen
Ute Ropeter
Christa Anschutz

PARIS

Bruce Kennedy
Mark Lizer
M. Michelis
Therese Beugnet

STOCKHOLM

Kent Malmgren
Birgitta Undhagen
Jimmy Levin
Rita Andersson
Christine Jansson
Bertil Duner
Tommy Gustavsson
Vicky Sekucoski

FLAF

Peggy Harris
D. Wilson
R. Marcus
Mrs. Expand AF

BULAWAYO

Willy Looij
Katy Looij

CAPETOWN DAY

D. Watson
P. Trewartha
R. Van Der Marew
I. Morrison

DURBAN

A. Ross
M. Coopman
R. Rosa
C. Rosa
L. Watts
A. Mein
G. Coopman
D. Broadbent
R. Mein
P. Davis

JOBURG DAY

B. Lehman
Jill Steinberg
A. Untiedt
N. Du Plessis

JOBRUG FDN [sic]

T. G. Rogers
S. Rogers
M. Morrison
V. Van Rooyen

PORT ELIZABETH

R. Mathews

PRETORIA

Genie Kleyn
L. Becker
Liz Bell
Janet Lacey
Bev Van Reenen
S. Licht

TOURS ANZO

John Parselle
Steve Stevens

MELBOURNE

E. Allen
S. Fawcett
G. Terpestra
B. Rowe
F. Schraite
A. Mitchell

AUCKLAND

Peter Zimmatore
Leslie Rabey

SYDNEY FDN

Edith Nitsche

(Note: Any individual staff member not on this list who qualified for
the 5X Club may CSW through this HAS and his CO/ED to his FR, whose
decision is final.)

HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU! YOUR 5X STATUS IS TO BE NOTED
IN YOUR ETHICS FILE TO SHOW YOUR CONTRIBUTION!

Now, Ron's given us a planet to Clear. Let's move in and DO IT NOW!

There's still a lot of work to do.

Start!

Love,

5X Club President

Authorized by AVU
for the BOARDS OF DIRECTORS
of the
CHURCHES OF SCIENTOLOGY

BDCS:SW:FB:clb

bryan

Jan 17, 2003, 5:35:13 PM1/17/03
"Martin Ottmann" <martin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

freak.

Beverly Rice

Jan 17, 2003, 9:20:15 PM1/17/03
Martin Ottmann wrote:

> 5X CLUB MEMBERS

> FLAG

> L. RON HUBBARD, COMMODORE AND FOUNDER
> CAPT. MARY SUE HUBBARD

But of course :-) Behind every successful con is a
dedicated woman.

> Ens. Kima Dunleavy

Is this Kima Douglas?

http://trancenet.org/groups/news/rogers/webspam.shtml

> AOLA

> Miriam Shillington

Related to the Famed Ian Shillington?
http://www.our-home.org/ianshillington/myself.htm

> ASHO DAY

> Diane Colletto

The wife of OT John Colletto, whom he murdered.
http://www.raids.org/lashoot.htm

> EXCALIBUR

> Bill Yaude

Hey, Tory . . . here is your friend and internet "entrepeneur".

> LA DAY

> Bill Franks

His testimony in the Lisa McPherson case can be heard here:
http://www.digl-watch.com/bob/

> MIAMI

> Ben Shaw

Hmm. Ben Shaw has been around a little while. I heard a
~rumour~ that he was with some government agency prior to his
stint with Co$. Is there anyone out there that can track down
the rumour for any iota of fact, or is it strictly in the realm
of "urban legend"?

> NEW YORK DAY

> Nelson Betencourt

There was/is a Nelson Betencourt who was busy in Orlando.

He was the ED of the Orlando org back when I was in the
Applied Scholastics Front Group here. He and the ED were at
each others throats back then. He was supposedly (at least what
I heard on my end) suffering from a bit of "insanity" as he was
going through OT V.

He headed up CCHR locally as well back then.

He ran for some local government position here in Orlando,
either city or county, not sure.

Last I heard about a year or two ago, he was on the InterFaith
committee of assorted "religious" groups here in Orlando. I
didn't get to know him very well, but I found him to be a very
likable person.

His wife, Barbara, was Ethics Officer at the school, all the
kids really liked her a lot, she was really nice.

She didn't last too long there. I don't know why not, she
was a breath of fresh air. Maybe ~that~ was the problem.

> AOSH UK

> Ivis Bolger

Any relation to Ellie Bolger?

> SAINT HILL FDN

> I. Rennie

Is this our Ian Rennie

ARC = As-Ising the Real CST,

Beverly

ptsc

Jan 17, 2003, 10:08:27 PM1/17/03
On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 02:20:15 GMT, Beverly Rice <dbj...@mpinet.net> wrote:

>> I. Rennie

>Is this our Ian Rennie

No, this is the other Ian Rennie. Yes, it's another "Ian."
He's already commented about the name collision.
--
Liberty is better served by presenting a clear target to one's opponents
than by joining with them in an insincere and useless brotherliness.

-Benedetto Croce

Thaddeus Beier

Jan 17, 2003, 10:28:59 PM1/17/03
Martin Ottmann wrote:

> EXECUTIVE DIRECTIVE
>
> SO ED 270 INT

> All Org Staffs
>
> 5X CLUB MEMBERS
>
> Below is a list of all staff members around the world who achieved 5X
> their 27 December stats before Ron's birthday and whose applications
> were received by the 5X Club President and accepted, or who were
> approved by their own orgs and their names telexed to the 5X Club
> President.

compared to on-line.scientology.org in the US only...

Chuck Bobenchuck
florida sites.myhomepage.org/charlesrbobinchuck Charles R. Bobinchuck
Rick Brown
nevada rickbrown.oursites.org Rick Brown
Vic Burton
florida www.gate.net/~theta/ Victor Burton
John Cowden
hawaii www.oursites.org/johncowden John Cowden
Steve Ferry
florida www.our-home.org/stevenferry Steven Ferry
Bob Georgius
california myreligion.scientology.org/bobgeorgius Bob Georgius
Dave Griffin
california www.myhomepage.org/davidgriffin David Griffin
Max Harvey
california www.our-home.org/maxharvey Max Harvey
Janet Hedge
california www.oursites.org/janethedge Janet Hedge
George Kerr
nevada georgegkerr.oursites.org George G. Kerr
D. Korringa
california sites.myhomepage.org/dianekorringa Diane Korringa
Mary Lee Krackow
california www.myhomepage.org/maryleek Mary Lee Krackow
Mike Lewis
california www.relaypoint.net/~lewisgroup Michael Lewis
Sam Loria
california myreligion.scientology.org/samloria Sam Loria
PO John McGinley
california myreligion.scientologist.net/johnmcginley John McGinley
Peter Myers
california myreligion.scientology.org/petermyers Peter Myers
Henry Regensburg
newjersey www.myhomepage.org/henryregensburg Henry Regensburg
Bob Rosenstein
ohio scientologist.myhomepage.org/~robertrosenstein Robert Rosenstein
Bill Ruddock
california www.oursites.org/billruddock Bill Ruddock
Beryl Salter
nevada berylsalter.home.oursites.net Beryl Salter
Billy Strasser
washington www.oursites.org/billystrasser Billy Strasser
Brad Sweigart
california www.our-home.org/bradleesweigart Bradlee Sweigart
Laurie Temple
california scientologist.myhomepage.org/~laureltemple Laurel Temple
Fred Ulan
newyork scientologist.myhomepage.org/~freddieulan Fred Ulan
A. Untiedt
california www.myhomepage.org/andreuntiedt Andre Untiedt
Susan Williams
florida www.our-home.org/susanwilliams Susan Williams

barb

Jan 18, 2003, 9:50:26 AM1/18/03

Huh, funny. I remember talking to our Ian Rennie on IRC one day, and he
was amused by the fact that there was a cultie of the same name,
complete with a cookie cutter web page. Perhaps this Ian Rennie is that
Ian Rennie. How many of the darn things are there? I'm starting to feel
like a Raelian!

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC
http://members.cox.net/bwarr1/index.htm
SHOULD THE GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATE $CIENTOLOGY? Sign the petition at
http://www4.PetitionOnline.com/cofs1/

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

Ian Rennie

Jan 19, 2003, 3:46:56 PM1/19/03
barb <bwa...@cox.net> wrote in message news:<3E2969B2...@cox.net>...

> ptsc wrote:

> >>Is this our Ian Rennie
> >

> > No, this is the other Ian Rennie. Yes, it's another "Ian."
> > He's already commented about the name collision.
> > --
> > Liberty is better served by presenting a clear target to one's opponents
> > than by joining with them in an insincere and useless brotherliness.
> >
> > -Benedetto Croce
>
> Huh, funny. I remember talking to our Ian Rennie on IRC one day, and he
> was amused by the fact that there was a cultie of the same name,
> complete with a cookie cutter web page. Perhaps this Ian Rennie is that
> Ian Rennie. How many of the darn things are there? I'm starting to feel
> like a Raelian!

"I'm Ian Rennie!"
"No, I'm Ian Rennie!"
"I'm Ian Rennie, and so is my wife!"

Warrior

Feb 10, 2003, 9:46:29 PM2/10/03
In article <71d327bb.03011...@posting.google.com>,
Martin Ottmann <martin...@yahoo.com> posted:

Irene Dirmann's first husband. To see a picture of Tony taken
seven months after the date of this SOED, see
http://armstrong.xenu.ca/wedding.htm

>PO George Cuthbertson

Was a Flag Bureau Data Evaluator in 1971.

>Lt. Comdr Jill Buchanan

I think she was CS-1, Alan Buchanan's wife.

>PO John Nelson
>Msm Laura Wolfe
>W/O Kerry Gleeson

He was later something like GI Exec Int, I believe. Lulu and Deo would
most likely know.

>Ens. Kima Dunleavy

Aka Kima Douglass.

>PO Anne Tampion

International Ethics Officer World Wide in the late 60s.

>W/O Fran Broeker

Pat's wife at that time.

>PO Barbara Gilbertson
>Bob Georgius

Kitty's husband, I believe.

>Vinay Agarwala
>Marie McGahan
>CPO Ron Gablehouse

Liz's husband.

>Msm Sandy Ferreira

Craig's wife.

>Harriet Foster

One of Hubbard's Aides. I think she was Sea Org Chief or Action Aide,
maybe both. (I'm too lazy at the moment to look her up in my Flag
Orders.)

>W/O Mark Ingber

Liz's husband.

>Roger Barnes
>CPO Murdoch McBride
>George Duggan
>PO Margo Clarke
>Chuck Murray
>PO Terry Risvold
>Lt. Sandra Johnson
>W/O Annie McGinley
>Msm Louise Shekter

Aka Louise Quirion, Commodore's Aide for Division 3 (CS-3).

>Beryl Salter
>Ens. Judy Ziff

Wife of PR and Consumption Aide, David Ziff.

>Kiki Swift

A relation to Sue Swift, maybe?

>Bill Black
>PO John McGinley
>PO Stuart Moreau

He's standing on the far left, right next to Gerry Armstrong
in this picture taken in December 1974:
http://clambake.org/archive/armstrong/wed-34.jpg

>Lt. Vicki Polimeni

Nick Polimeni's wife, she was Finance Aide.

>W/O Neil Sarfati

An Apollo Star who played sax on Hubbard's "Power of Source" album.

>Grace Campleman

Kenny's wife. Kenny played flute on Hubbard's "Power of Source" album.

>Msm Wayne Marple

Trumpet player with the Apollo Stars. He was the Mission First on FMO 1674
with Jack Dirmann circa 1977-78.

>PO Sylvia Race
>Msm Bill Potter

An Apollo Star who played sax on Hubbard's "Power of Source" album.

>PO Larry Frazier
>W/O Luten Taylor

An Apollo Star who played bass trombone on Hubbard's "Power of Source" album.

>Msm Charlie Rush

An Apollo Star who played drums on Hubbard's "Power of Source" album.

>Msm Tamia Arbuckle

An Apollo Star who played guitar and bass on Hubbard's "Power of Source" album.

>Msm Tom Rodrigues

Rodriguez. An Apollo Star who played bongos on Hubbard's "Power of Source"
album.

>FOLO WUS
>
>Chuck Hoff
>Connie Williams
>Joan McCandless
>Ron Stone
>George Smith
>Ken Houston
>Dan Feeley
>Peter Myers
>Holli Lovely
>Ray Thacker

Aka Rae Thacker.

>Toby Young

RVY's wife back then. She was LRH Comm US.

>Pat Hunter
>Clarice Jackson
>Jim Isaacson

His wife, Joyce, was CO ASHO Day in the mid- to late-70s.
He later worked at Author Services Inc. under DM.

>Karen Spencer

I knew her when she was FBO ASHO Day. Her husband is Larry.

>Gretchen Nash
>Mike Smith

Former FBO US.

>Allen Long
>Cheryl James
>Laura Feeley
>Peter Cook
>Nomi Cook
>Julie Houston
>George Grimes
>
>AOLA
>
>Sam Loria

Married to Jacquie Loria, a real babe who left the Sea Org and opened
a health spa in Texas. Sam later married a lady named Esther or Ester.
They had a band named "Fun" after leaving the SO.

>Sue Lerma

Aka Sue Swift, she was Deputy Commanding Officer Pubs Org US
in 1975-76.

>Val Smith
>Natalie Fisher

She held the post of Assistant Guardian ASHO circa 1974.

>Ingeborg Steinberg

Was later a Flag Evaluator. She wrote the Flag Eval called "The End
of Cautiousness", which was an "eval" on ASHO Day's "GI scene".

>Richard Tinklenberg

I knew him when he was an FBO. His wife was Rose.

>Miriam Shillington

Probably Ian's wife.

>Jim Howson

Brother of Mike.

>Craig Wright

Was later an auditor at ASHO Day. Married to Suzanne.

>Martin Dubow
>Andre Tabayoyon

He was a recruiter when I knew him and his wife, Mary, and their son,
Casavius.

>Jerry Boswell

He's in Austin now. He's a friend of Cathy Norman and some other
locals. I've seen an ad in the Austin American-Statesman which
says "I will talk to anyone about anything". The address given in
the ad is a rented mail box a few miles from me.

>Scott Peden

He was later Sea Org at ASHO Day. His wife, Peggy, was Director of
Personnel Enhancement (DPE) ASHO Day in 1976-77. She wa the one
who told me if I left the Sea Org that something terrible (like I
would "drop my body") would happen to me.

>Mike Howson

He married the Deputy Flag Rep ASHO Day.

>Enid Byrne

James Byrne's wife. Now deceased, she was a registrar at AOLA for
over two decades.

>Valerie Virginia
>Ken Davis
>Mike Smith

FBO US.

>Mike Pincus
>Phil Selflein

Phil Seiflein.

>Phil Beth
>Peter Specker

A C/S.

>Mike Silverman

A registrar. Now declared "SP".

>Steve Crivello

Son of Assistant Guardian Finance Al Crivello, whom I am told committed
suicide in his apartment on North Edgemont in LA. Al was a sweet old man
who I have many fond memories of. I'll post his picture to a.b.s. in memory
of him.

>Wanda Madias
>Ron Howson
>
>ASHO DAY
>
>Irene Howey

Commanding Officer. Wife of Bill Howey, San Antonio Mission holder.

>Valerie Mazzaferri

I haven't seen her name in ages. I think she was Flag Representative
(FR) ASHO, but left ASHO shortly after I arrived there in late 1975.

>Alan Prager

Supercargo, and later, CO ASHO Day.

>Billy Strasser

Chief Officer ASHO Day.

>Frank Benjamin

Registrar. Married Vicky Ladwig. They live in Clearwater now.

>Sarah Strasser

Wife of Chief Officer Billy Strasser. I forget her post, but I believe
she was later AOLA staff. Billy and Sarah divorced. Billy married a
lady named Jenny, who was Chief Officer's Organizing Officer ("Ch Off O/O",
sometimes also abbreviated "Ch O/O").

>Jim Cox

Was off post and under Comm Ev in 1975 when his wife, Satya,
became pregnant. His successor on the Treasury Secretary
post was James Neil Chapman.

>Cindy Pincus

This could be a prior name for Cindy Konieczky.

>Fauna Hughes
>Naomi Shiroma

I am pretty sure she married Phil Inzel. Phil had a wife named
Naomi, and she was Japanese.

>Kathy Drayton

LRH Comm ASHO. Aka Kathy Skrifvars.

>Bill Earles

Bill Earls. Was Assistant Guardian for Intelligence (AGI) ASHO.

>Ruthie Weisberg

Ruthie Weissberg. Division Six registrar, later Public Exec. Sec.
Aka Ruthie Harvey. Aka Rithie Silverman. Aka Ruthie Discher. Still
on staff at ASHO Day. She's from New York originally, I believe.

>Jim Ellington

James X. Ellingston. He was once assigned Treason by the Assistant
Guardian ASHO for jaywalking. He was a Division Two Letter Registrar.

>Suzanne Glascow

Married Craig Wright.

>Michael Wood
>John Bostrom

Was Cashier ASHO, then Director of Income. I knew this fellow very, very
well. He married Wendy, whom he got to know well, while on the RPF with
her and 200+ other Sea Org during the List One Era.

>Toni Prior

Assistant Guardian ASHO Communicator, she married Dan Przybylski.

>Jan Sams

I think she was a recruiter.

>Sheila Aldrich

Wife of Qualifications Secretary ASHO Day, David Aldrich.

>Leslie Thompson

She was married to Steve Thompson. When I arrived at ASHO Day in Nov.
'75 she was a "backlines" person in Division Two. She later became Dissem-
ination Secretary, then Supercargo, and then Commanding Officer ASHO Day.

>David Pyatt

Was Director of Income, then Cashier, then USGO staff. He wisely blew
the Sea Org. He married ASHO Day Bookstore Officer, Charlotte Allen.

>Pati Cifarelli

Patti Cifarelli. I was her replacement on the post of Director of
Disbursements when she was sent to the GO World Wide for finance
training. Her husband was Tony Cifarelli, as Division Two staff.

>Bob Wood
>Diane Colletto

She was the Auditor Magazine Editor and was murdered by her husband,
John Colletto, an "OT" and at least "Class 6" auditor who had been
declared SP.

>Lynn Baldwin

She was the Assistant Auditor Magazine Editor.

>Mike Maurer
>
>PUBS US
>
>John Mustard

Manufacturing Secretary Pubs US. Married to Sue Rawlings Mustard.
He later married Beverly Shabert, Mimeo I/C ASHO Day.

>Ben Elkington

Treasury Secretary (Purser) Pubs US.

>Mike Lindsay
>Dave Griffin
>Rose Harmon

Could be another name for Rose Goss.

>Richard Bunnel

In 1971 he was the Mimeo Files Clerk Flag Bureau.

>Erland Newman
>Claire Grau

A very pretty young girl who was transferred to the ASHO GO.

>Susan Brunning
>
>ASHO FDN
>
>Eugene Marsh

Treasury Secretary ASHO Foundation.

>Maggie Butterworth

She has been LRH Comm and CO ASHO Day. Wife of OSA staff member
David Butterworth.

>Pat Waite
>Ford Schwartz

He was Hot Prospect Letter Registrar (HPLR) ASHO Foundation. He had
been in touch with me by mail back when I was "on lines" at the Austin
Org in 1975. He later ran undercover ops for the GO against Michael
Flynn. Now out of Scientology.

>Steve Dickerson
>
>CELEBRITY CENTRE
>
>Bill Houst
>Mark Ambrose

Probably a relation to the singer Amanda Ambrose.

>A. D. Klock

I believe this is Anita Klock, later Pubs US Sea Org staff.

>EXCALIBUR
>
>Mark Britovich

I think the correct spelling is "Britowich".

>Maryanne Andrews
>Bill Ruddock
>Laurie Temple
>Skye Rondestvedt
>Ken Framstead
>Kenda Framstead
>Doug Sadwick
>Janice Saxton
>Bill Yaude

Black hat, suppressive, anti-free speech criminal.

>Carol Anne Eckleberry

A relation to Riggs, maybe?

>Jim Douglass

Jim married my junior, Jeannette Vigue. Jeannette was Director of
Income and Cashier ASHO Day. Jim was one of the GO operatives
who kidnapped and guarded Michael Meisner. Jeannette's brother, Gary,
was an Estates staff member (cook) at ASHO and later Cedars Estates
Service Org ("CESO").

>US GUARDIAN'S OFFICE
>
>Dori Deere

Richard Deere's wife. Richard was Assistant Guardian ASHO in
the mid-70s, before he was promoted to Director of Personnel
Int USGO. He was declared suppressive. The End of Cautiousness
Eval mentions him as a "who" ("suppressive") at ASHO, who ran a
"heavy third party campaign" and applied "suppressive ethics"
on staff. He's the guy who assigned Jim Ellingson a "condition
of treason" for the "crime" of jaywalking.

>Jimmy Mulligan

CS-G Assistant.

>LA DAY
>
>Bill Franks

He was Commanding Officer. He later became Executive Director
International.

>Larry Price

I knew him as a Cadet Org Evaluator.

>Howard Becker
>Charlie Hodge
>G. Wells
>M. Steely
>Tom Bader
>H. Canton
>P. Pederson
>K. Gullekson
>Bruce Stern
>E. Greene
>Mike Shaniek
>K. Knighten
>J. Franks

Jeannie Franks, Bill's wife.

>B. Levine

Probably Barbara Levine. Barbara later became HCO Area
Secretary ASHO Day. Barbara later married Steve Adams,
an ASHO Day Sea Org member who was a Briefing Course
Supervisor.

>Gretchen Wedow
>N. McNaughton

Nick McNaughton.

>D. Shea

Danny Shea. Married to Trudy Shea.

>LA FDN
>
>Brad Ballentine

A USGO Intel guy.

>PAC ESTATES ORG
>
>Sydney Scelza

Vic Scelza's wife.

>Eric Reinertson

Eric Reinertsen. He was in the Flag Representative Network
when I met him. He married Caroline Letkeman back when she
was Sea Org staff at AOLA.

>Peter Lewis

He was later DMSMH Book Campaign I/C Pubs US. He was married
to Commanding Officer Pubs US, Vicky Lewis. Peter suffered two
psychotic breaks -- one while he was LA Org staff, the other while
Pubs US staff. During his second breakdown he was guarded by
Bill Duckhorn, husband of Judith "Jae" Duckhorn, a Guardian Office
Finance staff member.

>AUSTIN
>
>David Sander

David Sanders. He's a consultant. His on-line Scientology page
at http://members.aol.com/consultU/ seems to have disappeared.
The cache was Archive Org has this:
http://web.archive.org/web/19991006105504/members.aol.com/consultU/

>SAN DIEGO
>
>Daniel Pryzbyski

Dan was (in 1992, at least) Vice-President and one of the Directors of CST.
He married Guardian Office staff member Toni Prior. He is the brother of
Mark Przybylski, Sea Org member in Division Six at ASHO Day.

>HAWAII
>
>Roy Sarkovich

Roy was later the Flag Representative ASHO Foundation. He married Guardian
Office, and now OSA staff member, Linda Sarkovich.

>SAINT LOUIS
>
>Al Turbin

Was later in the Intelligence Bureau of the USGO. Married to Tina.
Is a Patron associated with Kezbom and Novitsky. See
http://216.239.33.100/search?q=cache:PFutXKrRq0MC:scn.martinobrien.com/superpower/sp02.htm+novitsky+kezbom+turbin&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

>SAN FRANCISCO DAY
>
>Max Harvey

Max was a non-Sea Org Case Supervisor at ASHO Day. He married
Jackie Mercer, who was the Staff Section Officer (SSO) ASHO Day.

>Randy Emery

I have heard he died of a brain tumor. This page mentions it:
http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/suicide1.htm

>John Epstein

The John "Jono" Epstein I knew married Leslie Epstein. I'm not sure
if he was ever on staff at the San Francisco Org.

>MIAMI
>
>Ben Shaw

OSA in Clearwater.

>Penny Ulan

Former wife of US Guardian Office PR staff, Fred Ulan.

>Fred Ulan

As a fellow USGO PR, Robert Vaughn Young, John Mettle and Heber Jentzsch
knew this guy.

>Ron Dennis

Ron later was a non-Sea Org auditor at ASHO Day.

>NEW YORK DAY
>
>Susan Rubio

This is probably Mike Rubio's wife before he married Barbara
Benjamin.

>V. Smithberg
>D. Korringa
>Cathy Neal
>Mike Rubio

Became HCO Area Sec ASHO Day.

>Nelson Betencourt
>Bob Disimone
>T. Falcaro
>Bob Nienes
>Jose Rodrigues
>

>FOLO UK
>
>Ron Hopkins
>D. Hopkins

>C. Morris
>A. Webb
>T. Cusworth

Tom Cusworth.

>ESTATES UK
>
>Patricia Piccone

Enzo's then wife.

>D. Cusworth

David Cusworth, later a Finance Audits guy at GO WW.

>AOSH UK
>
>Philip Quirino
>Richard Reiss

Later a Flag C/S.

>Ann Glushakov
>Bruce Glushakov
>Arthur Cusworth

>PUBS DK
>
>Rosemary Delderfield

Ken's wife.

>Jeff Hawkins

I knew him at FOLO WUS circa 1975.

>Frankie Freedman

>MUNICH
>
>Jens Bogvad
>Simone Bogvad
>Kurt Weiland

OSA.

>TOURS ANZO
>
>John Parselle

Later a Legal Officer GOWW. Wife is Helen.

Whew!

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.xenu.ca

Lawrence

Mar 2, 2003, 8:25:49 PM3/2/03
Dear Martin:

You posting sure bring back some memories, as they always do. I know alot of
these people personally!

Lawrence

Warrior

Mar 2, 2003, 8:04:53 PM3/2/03
In article <b3u3sv$f0k$1...@news.postech.ac.kr>, "Lawrence" says...

>Dear Martin:
>
>You posting sure bring back some memories, as they always do.
>I know alot of these people personally!
>
>Lawrence

Here's my response regarding the names listed on SO ED 270:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=b29o6501e6e%40drn.newsguy.com&rnum=8