In light of some info, I've written my congress person and my attorney general

Stephen Von Hatten... REBORN!

Apr 21, 2007, 3:14:52 AM4/21/07
The message is as follows:

Hello,

I am writing you because I feel that there is a great deal of concern
surrounding the harm that has been done by the Church of Scientology.
Formerly a member

of 2 and a half years, I feel that I have somewhat of an authority on
the subject, although not exclusive. My opinions are being accompanied
with several

others who have felt the same way for much longer than I ever have:
http://www.xenu.net/

I was first introduced to the Church of Scientology through a front
group called Applied Scholastics with the promise of curing my
dyslexia. I have since

reasoned that this is simply not true. Other front groups include
Narconon, Criminon, The Way To Happiness Foundation, etc.

It amazes me how a cult can operate on such misinformation as this.
This is not the only thing that I have found.

I have recently read numerous cases of harassment, bigotry, and
character assasination all involving the Church of Scientology as the
perpetrator.

With the help of several members, the Church of Scientology was able
to shut down a group known as the Cult Awareness Network by forcing it
into bankruptcy.

The Church of Scientology also has an Office of Special Affairs
(formerly known as the Guardian's Office) which has the goal to find
out about critics and

expose them through a variety of ad-hominem attacks that are, for the
most part, completely false and/or exaggerated. An example of this can
be seen at

ReligiousFreedomWatch.com A 30 year long Scientologist who was
formerly a member of OSA talks about her experiences.
http://www.torymagoo.org/trapwork.htm

For too long, I believe that our members of Congress have sat back and
let this take too strong of a hold on our society. David Miscavage
(the chairman of

the Religious Technology Center, a part of the Church of Scientology)
has been exploiting slave labor using the Church's rehabilitation
program known as RPF

and the Sea Org members.

As a former member of the Church who spent over $5,000 in it, and an
honest paying tax-payer, I feel that action must be taken. The Church
has behaved morally and ethically wrong in the past, and it will
continue to take place until the problem is dealt with. I pray every
night that others may be comforted by the angels as they learn what I
know (and even what I still do not know).

The Church of Scientology has avoided several lawsuits through
harassment, intimidation, and bribery. One source for several deaths
include

www.WhyAreTheyDead.org

The Church of Scientology has also been manipulating the press, for
several years now. It's numbers claiming it to be the "fastest growing
religion." A

simple glance here: http://www.lermanet.com/PhotoLIES.htm, and you can
understand why they claims such an idea. Members are also recorded
here:

http://www.scientology-lies.com/ and number much less than the
millions that the Church of Scientology claims.

Families have been destroyed, financially ruined, and even worse...
terrorized. While I strongly support the War on Terrorism, I think it
would be ridiculous

if something were not done concerning this "church."

Even the IRS, a branch of the US Government, claims to have been
harassed by the Church until they finally gave the Church of
Scientology it's tax-exempt

status.

Much like Warren Jeffs was caught just recently, is it too much to
reason that perhaps some of these individuals who run the Church of
Scientology, based in

intimidation and harassment, held Lisa McPhearson for 17 days while
she lost 30 pounds and was held against her own will... is it too much
to ask that

justice can be done?

If not justice, could you at least urge the IRS to re-look into the
Church of Scientology? Never in my life have I EVER been asked to pay
money to a church

to learn its tenents. The Church of Scientology is unique in this
particular aspect. It is the only bonifide religion to my knowledge
that requires a payment

(up to $400,000) to learn of its beliefs. Examples include the
Operating Thetan material which has since become more of public domain
including the story of

Scientology's "evil Galactic warlord" named "Xenu" or "Xemu."

As one becomes a member for longer amounts of time of this "church,"
one is taught about the evils of psychiatry. While minority cases of
extremism do occur,

the unfortunate reality of someone in need of treatment (like that of
Jeremy M. Perkins) who stabbed his mother 77 times. Jeremy admits,
that if he had been

on medication, the incident could have been avoided as Jeremy was
deeply disturbed and had the symptoms of a schizophrenic.

Such beliefs as Scientology in response to psychiatry is a true
misfortune. Such beliefs could hinder a society very much and may even
cause further

disturbed individuals within the Scientology community or hold such
beliefs as this to lash out in such disorderly conduct.

I would urge you to consider these matters very carefully and read
what you can through the websites I have recommended. If nothing else,
I hope that I have perhaps educated you a little of the subject of
Scientology.

Cordially yours,
Stephen Von Hatten

Although I've never held much respect for the Utah Legislature or the
Attorney General, perhaps they just need to be informed of the
subject. I pray that, at least...

-Steve

My new website: http://www.shuttingthedoor.zoomshare.com/

LaserClam

Apr 21, 2007, 3:36:49 AM4/21/07
On Apr 21, 3:14 am, "Stephen Von Hatten... REBORN!"

<insertpatheticnameh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am writing you because I feel that there is a great deal of concern
> surrounding the harm that has been done by the Church of Scientology.
> Formerly a member
>
> of 2 and a half years, I feel that I have somewhat of an authority on
> the subject, although not exclusive. My opinions are being accompanied
> with several
>
> others who have felt the same way for much longer than I ever have:http://www.xenu.net/

Have you noticed any one
else who has had the intention
to harm another?

Stephen Von Hatten... REBORN!

Apr 21, 2007, 3:38:53 AM4/21/07

The crap are you talking about, my OSA Operation friend?

-Steve

barbz

Apr 21, 2007, 10:42:59 AM4/21/07

Good letter! Just for the record though, McPherson lost 40 lbs. during
her stay at the Homicide Hotel.

--
"I'm for the separation of church and hate."

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC(wdne)
xenu...@netscape.net

Skipper

Apr 21, 2007, 10:56:28 AM4/21/07
In article <1177141008.9...@d57g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
LaserClam <Lase...@aol.com> wrote:

Lafayette Ronald "Xenu" Hubbard

Omega1

Apr 21, 2007, 2:58:51 PM4/21/07
On Apr 21, 1:14 am, "Stephen Von Hatten... REBORN!"
> formerly a member of OSA talks about her experiences.http://www.torymagoo.org/trapwork.htm

> For too long, I believe that our members of Congress have sat back and
> let this take too strong of a hold on our society. David Miscavage
> (the chairman of
>
> the Religious Technology Center, a part of the Church of Scientology)
> has been exploiting slave labor using the Church's rehabilitation
> program known as RPF
>
> and the Sea Org members.
>
> As a former member of the Church who spent over $5,000 in it, and an
> honest paying tax-payer, I feel that action must be taken. The Church
> has behaved morally and ethically wrong in the past, and it will
> continue to take place until the problem is dealt with. I pray every
> night that others may be comforted by the angels as they learn what I
> know (and even what I still do not know).
>
> The Church of Scientology has avoided several lawsuits through
> harassment, intimidation, and bribery. One source for several deaths
> include
>
> www.WhyAreTheyDead.org
>
> The Church of Scientology has also been manipulating the press, for
> several years now. It's numbers claiming it to be the "fastest growing
> religion." A
>
> simple glance here:http://www.lermanet.com/PhotoLIES.htm, and you can
> understand why they claims such an idea. Members are also recorded
> here:
>
> http://www.scientology-lies.com/and number much less than the

Excellent letter! Looking forward to what they have to say in return.

rockyslammer

Apr 21, 2007, 4:07:43 PM4/21/07
On Apr 21, 7:14 pm, "Stephen Von Hatten... REBORN!"
> formerly a member of OSA talks about her experiences.http://www.torymagoo.org/trapwork.htm

> For too long, I believe that our members of Congress have sat back and
> let this take too strong of a hold on our society. David Miscavage
> (the chairman of
>
> the Religious Technology Center, a part of the Church of Scientology)
> has been exploiting slave labor using the Church's rehabilitation
> program known as RPF
>
> and the Sea Org members.
>
> As a former member of the Church who spent over $5,000 in it, and an
> honest paying tax-payer, I feel that action must be taken. The Church
> has behaved morally and ethically wrong in the past, and it will
> continue to take place until the problem is dealt with. I pray every
> night that others may be comforted by the angels as they learn what I
> know (and even what I still do not know).
>
> The Church of Scientology has avoided several lawsuits through
> harassment, intimidation, and bribery. One source for several deaths
> include
>
> www.WhyAreTheyDead.org
>
> The Church of Scientology has also been manipulating the press, for
> several years now. It's numbers claiming it to be the "fastest growing
> religion." A
>
> simple glance here:http://www.lermanet.com/PhotoLIES.htm, and you can
> understand why they claims such an idea. Members are also recorded
> here:
>
> http://www.scientology-lies.com/and number much less than the

Excellent letter - not bad for a dyslexic!! Did you know Sir Richard
Branson was dyslexic and had a really rough time at school. He is now
a billionaire - you know of "Virgin" fame.

However you could invest in a spell checker - I can't operate without
one. However this is not a criticism - I didn't notice any of your
errors until I ran a checker over my bit!!

Don't worry about that laserclam chappie/chapess. He/she can't string
more than three sentences together!

Good luck

Martin