Portait of Ice Cube.

Hunter Barnes

Jan 2, 2024, 10:01:37 AMJan 2
Obviously a terrorist pissed off at other terrorists.
I was saying we should deport all these inbred russian nazi politician pirate criminal embezzler, their pet illiterate cops, and their pet poop water crystal addicted dogs, and everybody else who won't eat properly of nor remain respectable on my.land, the americas.
He's still just trying to get cops assalted and shot, been riding that for money for how long?
Can anyone name a.cop he's ever boxed?, or does he do the same thing we all do when temporarily gaffled by lobsterpigdog?; a little lip, a little law, and request for our lawyer?
Please stop manoring crops and animal, please refrain from inbreeding, please remain ethical, please eat properly.
~, Dr. HRB [o;-)