R.I.P. Mylène PILORGET, "ex-Class IX OT VII", 20 years in scientology and Sea-Org, at 63

14 views
Skip to first unread message

xenufrance

unread,
Aug 20, 2010, 2:52:06 AM8/20/10
to
Indeed, Mylène Pilorget died on antelast wednesday in the hospital (CHU) of
Strasbourg, near the german border.

I did not announce it till now, for a "scientological" reason, though we
were very good friends since some years.

I went to the hospital for days when she had still some few signs of
consciousness and reactions to what I was saying, after she had gotten a
very strong heart attack while working to help paralyzed people of the
french association of paralyzed people APF, on july 15th in Schirmeck near
Strasbourg.

She was doing that charity job since years during every summer holidays, as
a director of her own section of patients.

She was particularly well appreciated and loved, and quite active certainly.
I knew her well, since she had also helped re scientology cult during film,
interviews, and articles.

She got the first aid at least 10 minutesafter her attack, from firemen,
then was transferred in 50 minutes to the CHU (University Medical Center) ,
where she was operated hours along, got three stents, and her heart was
helped by an external synthetical heart out of her body for ten days, as
well as under a dozen of automatic infusions devices and three sophisticated
scopes.

I was informed of her state during that period by the person renting her a
flat in the south, and I went to the hospital in Strasbourg: nobody of her
family was in a position to be able to see her, her mother being also near
death some hundreds miles from Strasbourg.

Despite the fact that her sons were quite informed and could very well have
come to see her in a matter of hours, they did not send one message as far
as we know... Mylène having blown from the cult ten years ago, and was
"declared" for the wrongest causes possible (from my viewpoint), since she
was a top level Cl IX NOTs auditor with a great score as an auditor in three
languages (french, english and german) at Saint Hill UK:
she had probably "missed an F/N", you see the size of her "crime". She
was so afraid of that error that she wanted to go to the RPF, that she was
then idealizing as a tool to repare her "auditing error" , not knowing then
what the RPF was in fact; but her Processing director refused that**, and
then Mylène decided to blow; her kids were near 20 then, and were high level
"officers" in Shill UK. (**Mylène was then paid something like one pound a
day to deliver something like 55 hours of 200 to 300 pounds per hour
auditing: a money machine device for the cult). She got after a Freeloader
debt over US $1,6 million.

The second day I was there in Strasbourg and had gotten some signs of her
recognizing me and probably understanding some bits of what I was saying,
(particularly agitated when I announced her that her oldest son had had a
newborn on july 21st, six days after her attack).

Then the reanimation service professor and doctors sent her back to the
operating room to get the external heart switched off from her body.

From that operation evening on, a friday evening, she was unconscious, not a
move except possibly a smallest one in her eyes. I was forced to leave on
sunday, without having gotten a real sign of consciousness. Her state
stabilized for some days, but never allowing doctors to switch the
infusions, then it worsened from day to day, adding an infection in her
lungs and so forth, and she died.

Her sister had finally been able to let their very ill mother in Paris
hospitals, and came to see Mylène in Strasbourg.

Her sister did not got more evidence of Mylène recognizing her or reacting
to her presence, or to the music in her ears or whatever.

Mylène could'nt anyway have the smallest muscular move as she was under
curare composite perfusion so as to avoid undesirable moves that could have
disturbed the breathe device helping her blood to be oxygenated. She was
still under a lot of infusions to maintain her functions, but her EEGs were
not good, and showed some brain damages as well as an hemiplegy.

She was buried last monday, 16th august, in Etrechy near Etampes, south of
Paris.

Some friends in Paris were there to accompany her ashes. I could'nt go
myself.

The scientology kids did not care or want to be present at the hospital or
her burial though they were informed by their father, who was divorced from
Mylène since decades, but still in good relationship with her (He lives in a
far country and could not come).

The kids are no longer Sea Orger staffs, but they pay their freelodader
debt, the oldest is married to another scientologist of a very rich
scientology old-timers family whose mother, an OT VIII, is in very bad shape
from cancer as far as we know.

Mylène Pilorget was the oldest daughter of a sistership of four, two others
died before her.


Roger Gonnet


realpch

unread,
Aug 20, 2010, 12:35:41 PM8/20/10
to
xenufrance wrote:
>
> Indeed, Mylčne Pilorget died on antelast wednesday in the hospital (CHU) of

> Strasbourg, near the german border.
>
> I did not announce it till now, for a "scientological" reason, though we
> were very good friends since some years.
>
> I went to the hospital for days when she had still some few signs of
> consciousness and reactions to what I was saying, after she had gotten a
> very strong heart attack while working to help paralyzed people of the
> french association of paralyzed people APF, on july 15th in Schirmeck near
> Strasbourg.
>
> She was doing that charity job since years during every summer holidays, as
> a director of her own section of patients.
>
> She was particularly well appreciated and loved, and quite active certainly.
> I knew her well, since she had also helped re scientology cult during film,
> interviews, and articles.

<snip>


> The scientology kids did not care or want to be present at the hospital or
> her burial though they were informed by their father, who was divorced from

> Mylčne since decades, but still in good relationship with her (He lives in a


> far country and could not come).
>
> The kids are no longer Sea Orger staffs, but they pay their freelodader
> debt, the oldest is married to another scientologist of a very rich
> scientology old-timers family whose mother, an OT VIII, is in very bad shape
> from cancer as far as we know.
>

> Mylčne Pilorget was the oldest daughter of a sistership of four, two others


> died before her.
>
> Roger Gonnet

My condolences on the death of your friend, Roger.

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.scientology-lies.com

Jens Tingleff

unread,
Aug 26, 2010, 11:10:36 AM8/26/10
to
xenufrance wrote:

> Indeed, Mylčne Pilorget died on antelast wednesday in the hospital (CHU)


> of Strasbourg, near the german border.
>
> I did not announce it till now, for a "scientological" reason, though we
> were very good friends since some years.
>
> I went to the hospital for days when she had still some few signs of
> consciousness and reactions to what I was saying, after she had gotten a
> very strong heart attack while working to help paralyzed people of the
> french association of paralyzed people APF, on july 15th in Schirmeck near
> Strasbourg.
>
> She was doing that charity job since years during every summer holidays,
> as a director of her own section of patients.
>
> She was particularly well appreciated and loved, and quite active
> certainly. I knew her well, since she had also helped re scientology cult
> during film, interviews, and articles.

Thanks for the update, although it is not happy news. My condolences to her
friends and to all of her family.

Best Regards

Jens
--
Key ID 0x09723C12, jens...@tingleff.org
Analogue filtering / 5GHz RLAN / Mandriva Linux / odds and ends
http://www.tingleff.org/jensting/ +44 1223 510 708
S: "David, stop rocking from side to side" D: "SUSAN!" 'Bringing up
Baby'

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages