Does anyone know these names?

ste...@s.netic.de

Jul 6, 2003, 11:31:54 PM7/6/03
Hi All,
found these names as members of the board of the foundation Revenimus:

Richard Crites, Chairman
Stu Sjouwerman
Myron Finley, JD
Harriette Hughes
Ed Bryan
Claudia Jemal

http://www.revenimus.net/

The site seems to be down, but I got it from google's cache.

It's got somewhere at the start, I cite:

> The Ultimate Estate Plan
> Suppose that you could put money or assets into a safe place today and
retrieve them in your next lifetime.

Sounds like OT applied, ei?

steff

Michael 'Mike' Gormez

Jul 7, 2003, 1:05:32 AM7/7/03
In article <Xns93B13A807D3FDoh...@216.65.98.9> ,
ste...@s.netic.de wrote:

>Hi All,
>found these names as members of the board of the foundation Revenimus:
>
>Richard Crites, Chairman
>Stu Sjouwerman

Clearwater scieno

>Myron Finley, JD
>Harriette Hughes
>Ed Bryan
>Claudia Jemal

http://myreligion.scientology.org/claudiaj/

The rest you can google yourself :-)

>http://www.revenimus.net/
>
>The site seems to be down, but I got it from google's cache.
>
>It's got somewhere at the start, I cite:
>
>> The Ultimate Estate Plan
>> Suppose that you could put money or assets into a safe place today and
>retrieve them in your next lifetime.
>
>Sounds like OT applied, ei?

Yup. They discussed such a plan on the TNX list years ago. Seems they have
executed it.

Mike Gormez

- Scientology and health www.whyaretheydead.net
- 'Religious' child abuse and neglect www.taxexemptchildabuse.net
- Visit Occupied Clearwater with Nessie http://nessie.psychassualt.org/
- The hearing transcripts http://whyaretheydead.net/lisa_mcpherson/bob/

Warrior

Jul 7, 2003, 1:54:46 AM7/7/03
In <Xns93B13A807D3FDoh...@216.65.98.9>,
ste...@s.netic.de says...

I recognize all five of the above names. They are all Scientologists.
I knew Ed Bryan when he was in the Sea Org at ASHO Foundation.
"Revenimus" is the motto of the Sea Organization.

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.xenu.ca

ste...@s.netic.de

Jul 7, 2003, 2:24:52 AM7/7/03
Michael 'Mike' Gormez <mik...@SPAMwhyaretheydead.net> wrote in

> In article <Xns93B13A807D3FDoh...@216.65.98.9> ,
> ste...@s.netic.de wrote:
>
>>Hi All,
>>found these names as members of the board of the foundation Revenimus:
>>
>>Richard Crites, Chairman
>>Stu Sjouwerman
> Clearwater scieno
>
>>Myron Finley, JD
>>Harriette Hughes
>>Ed Bryan
>>Claudia Jemal
> http://myreligion.scientology.org/claudiaj/

Not unremarkable:o)
She plays more with herself than with OSA, that's good.

> The rest you can google yourself :-)

Thanks so far then, Mike:-)

>>http://www.revenimus.net/
>>
>>The site seems to be down, but I got it from google's cache.
>>
>>It's got somewhere at the start, I cite:
>>
>>> The Ultimate Estate Plan
>>> Suppose that you could put money or assets into a safe place today
>>> and
>>retrieve them in your next lifetime.
>>
>>Sounds like OT applied, ei?
>
> Yup. They discussed such a plan on the TNX list years ago. Seems they
> have executed it.

Wonder, why the site is down. Too much openness for OSA's OT's?

steff

ste...@s.netic.de

Jul 7, 2003, 2:32:02 AM7/7/03
Warrior <war...@xenu.ca> wrote in news:beb1v...@drn.newsguy.com:

> In <Xns93B13A807D3FDoh...@216.65.98.9>,
> ste...@s.netic.de says...
>>
>>Hi All,
>>found these names as members of the board of the foundation
>>Revenimus:
>>
>>Richard Crites, Chairman
>>Stu Sjouwerman
>>Myron Finley, JD
>>Harriette Hughes
>>Ed Bryan
>>Claudia Jemal
>>
>>http://www.revenimus.net/
>>
>>The site seems to be down, but I got it from google's cache.
>>
>>It's got somewhere at the start, I cite:
>>
>>> The Ultimate Estate Plan
>>> Suppose that you could put money or assets into a safe place
>>>today and retrieve them in your next lifetime.
>>
>>Sounds like OT applied, ei?
>>
>>steff
>
> I recognize all five of the above names. They are all Scientologists.

Thanks.

> I knew Ed Bryan when he was in the Sea Org at ASHO Foundation.

Nice guy, open guy?:-) Couraged?

> "Revenimus" is the motto of the Sea Organization.

*I* know:-)
But, what's the Sea Organization?:-)
If infiltrated then, was Hubbard the first in the filter?

steff

Magoo

Jul 7, 2003, 9:20:17 PM7/7/03

<ste...@s.netic.de> wrote in message

> Hi All,
> found these names as members of the board of the foundation Revenimus:
>
> Richard Crites, Chairman
> Stu Sjouwerman
> Myron Finley, JD
> Harriette Hughes
> Ed Bryan

I knew long time Scientologist, Ed Bryan...who was what they call an
"OT". He may also be part of WISE.

Tory/Magoo!

ste...@s.netic.de

Jul 8, 2003, 3:34:50 AM7/8/03
"Magoo" <mag...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in news:l%oOa.43576$0v4.2997114
@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

> <ste...@s.netic.de> wrote in message
>> Hi All,
>> found these names as members of the board of the foundation Revenimus:
>>
>> Richard Crites, Chairman
>> Stu Sjouwerman
>> Myron Finley, JD
>> Harriette Hughes
>> Ed Bryan
>
> I knew long time Scientologist, Ed Bryan...who was what they call
an
> "OT". He may also be part of WISE.
>
> Tory/Magoo!

Thanks Tory.
I wondered, that they were allowed with a page like that at all. Talking
about substantial matters, involving abilities.
Rather inopportune image for the high fives of this 'church'.

steff

Phil Scott

Jul 8, 2003, 4:50:14 AM7/8/03
"Magoo" <mag...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<l%oOa.43576$0v4.2...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

> <ste...@s.netic.de> wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> > found these names as members of the board of the foundation Revenimus:
> >
> > Richard Crites, Chairman
> > Stu Sjouwerman
> > Myron Finley, JD
> > Harriette Hughes
> > Ed Bryan
>
> I knew long time Scientologist, Ed Bryan...who was what they call an
> "OT". He may also be part of WISE.
>
> Tory/Magoo!
>

> > Claudia Jemal

Claudia Jemal is married to Ed Bryan for at least 20 years now,
they own and operate Byran exhaust service (cleans restaurant grease
exhausts) Ed used to work for me as a mechanic... he was a bad
mechanic but a real nice guy so I loaned him a truck and some tools
and he started off in the grease exhaust business, a business he
learned as an employee with a grease exhauste firm before coming to
work for me...

I told Ed that he would become rich in that business because it was
limitlessly expandable, he was personable, and it had a short training
curve... Id say by now he is a millionaire several times
over...Claudia played a key role...she ran the office.

Bob Schaeffer used to work for Ed...Bob was directly off the farm ..
he was having a tough time with some undoubtedly ruthless ethics
action from the cult... a few days later he was killed as his bicycle
went under a truck...at the time Ed told me that he thought it was
probably a suicide based on the circumstances and on what he knew of
Bob.

That was in approx 1982 give or take a year or so..Van Nuys calif.
Claudia would be in her 50's now and Ed in his 60's

Phil Scott
(415) 927 7573

ste...@s.netic.de

Jul 8, 2003, 5:50:12 AM7/8/03
phil...@philscott.net (Phil Scott) wrote in

> "Magoo" <mag...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>> <ste...@s.netic.de> wrote in message
>> > Hi All,
>> > found these names as members of the board of the foundation
>> > Revenimus:
>> >
>> > Richard Crites, Chairman
>> > Stu Sjouwerman
>> > Myron Finley, JD
>> > Harriette Hughes
>> > Ed Bryan
>>
>> I knew long time Scientologist, Ed Bryan...who was what they call
>> an
>> "OT". He may also be part of WISE.
>>
>> Tory/Magoo!
>>

>> > Claudia Jemal
>

> Claudia Jemal is married to Ed Bryan for at least 20 years now,
> they own and operate Byran exhaust service (cleans restaurant grease
> exhausts) Ed used to work for me as a mechanic... he was a bad
> mechanic but a real nice guy so I loaned him a truck and some tools
> and he started off in the grease exhaust business, a business he
> learned as an employee with a grease exhauste firm before coming to
> work for me...

Great, ei?

> I told Ed that he would become rich in that business because it was
> limitlessly expandable, he was personable, and it had a short training
> curve... Id say by now he is a millionaire several times
> over...Claudia played a key role...she ran the office.

So she's not only doing poetry..

But he's not at http://www.whyaretheydead.net/

> That was in approx 1982 give or take a year or so..Van Nuys calif.
> Claudia would be in her 50's now and Ed in his 60's
>

> Phil Scott
> (415) 927 7573

Thanks, Phil.

steff