Ex-Scientologist Michael Tilse on the Radio WSPD in Katie Holmes' Hometown Toledo Ohio

Lermanet.com

Jun 20, 2005, 10:43:50 PM6/20/05

http://www.lermanet.com/audio/17june-wspd-radio-1.mp3

http://www.lermanet.com/audio/17june-wspd-radio-2.mp3

Ladies and Gentlemen
May I Present
27 year Scientologist,
now Ex-Scientologist,
Michael Tilse,

In an extraordinary interview, in Katie Holmes hometown of Toledo
Ohio, he explains to her neighbors what is going on with Tom Cruise
and the Cult of $cientology: Is Scientology Brainwashing?
Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

The only real product of Scientology is More Scientologists
That is the etiology of cancer.

The only thing that works in scientology are its lawyers

The internet is the Liberty Tree
http://www.lermanet.com/faqs.html
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/altreligionscientology-killfile-settings.htm

NEW at Lermanet.com Exposing the CON THIS WEEK
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/flint-suicides-in-scientology-040383.htm
both with IMAGES!!

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

ewsnead

Jun 20, 2005, 11:38:43 PM6/20/05

"Lermanet.com" <ale...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> http://www.lermanet.com/audio/17june-wspd-radio-1.mp3
>
> http://www.lermanet.com/audio/17june-wspd-radio-2.mp3
>
> Ladies and Gentlemen
> May I Present
> 27 year Scientologist,
> now Ex-Scientologist,
> Michael Tilse,
>
> In an extraordinary interview, in Katie Holmes hometown of Toledo
> Ohio, he explains to her neighbors what is going on with Tom Cruise
> and the Cult of $cientology: Is Scientology Brainwashing?
> Arnaldo Lerma
> Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

This flood of radio talk addressing the cult of Scientology is truly
remarkable. When will it ever subside? When will the public get up and chant
in unison, "Enough Already!"

Never, I hope.

ewsnead

--
"Scientology: boldly challenging the MEST universe since 1953, with
decidedly mixed results."

Sandra

Jun 21, 2005, 1:57:52 AM6/21/05
Very poor program full of generalities.

"ewsnead" <ewsn...@comcast.net> skrev i en meddelelse

--
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 460 spam-mails.

Zinj

Jun 21, 2005, 2:49:48 AM6/21/05
In article <42b7ac63$0$78288$157c...@dreader1.cybercity.dk>,
Tech...@hotmail.com says...

> Very poor program full of generalities.

One of the most tragic elements of 'Scientology®' is that it
deliberately reduces unique, multifarious individuals to predictable,
'duplicating', 100% Standard Rondroids.

This is a crime against nature *and* humanity.

Zinj
--
If you don't understand Scientology, it looks like mental illness.
Once you *do* understand Scientology, it looks like deliberate mental

defiant

Jun 21, 2005, 3:26:52 AM6/21/05
Thanks for the links, nice to actually hear someone talking about it.

realpch

Jun 21, 2005, 3:48:59 AM6/21/05
"Lermanet.com" wrote:

> http://www.lermanet.com/audio/17june-wspd-radio-1.mp3
>
> http://www.lermanet.com/audio/17june-wspd-radio-2.mp3
>
> Ladies and Gentlemen
> May I Present
> 27 year Scientologist,
> now Ex-Scientologist,
> Michael Tilse,
>
> In an extraordinary interview, in Katie Holmes hometown of Toledo
> Ohio, he explains to her neighbors what is going on with Tom Cruise
> and the Cult of $cientology: Is Scientology Brainwashing?
> Arnaldo Lerma
> Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
<snip>

That was a pretty good interview. He speaks very well. Great week for
the radio interviews.

Peach

realpch

Jun 21, 2005, 3:54:11 AM6/21/05
Sandra wrote:

> Very poor program full of generalities.

<snip>

Oh yes? I thought he spoke very well. Which "generality" offended you?

Peach

roger gonnet

Jun 21, 2005, 4:05:10 AM6/21/05

"Sandra" <Tech...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
42b7ac63$0$78288$157c...@dreader1.cybercity.dk...

> Very poor program full of generalities.

look, OSA criminal puppet: scientology founder is -between all the people having
written about Man- the man having uttered the most generalities
(very"suppressive ones" about humanity.

No surprise, he was the one inventing such "concepts" as "suppressive",
"anti-social" etc. He knew what he was about.

barb

Jun 21, 2005, 10:20:52 AM6/21/05
Sandra wrote:

> Very poor program full of generalities.

Please elaborate and give examples of these generalities.

--
--barb
Chaplain,ARSCC

"Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
This assistance might involve holding you against your
will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
friends and family, and denying you access to
appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
the release form absolves your caretakers of all
responsibility for your suffering and death.

Welcome to the Church of Scientology."

--Dr. Dave Touretzky
Peter Alexander

Zinj

Jun 21, 2005, 11:36:45 AM6/21/05
In article <42b82246$1...@news2.lightlink.com>, bwa...@cox.net says...

> Sandra wrote:
>
> > Very poor program full of generalities.
>
> Please elaborate and give examples of these generalities.

I think 'she' means 'in general' :)

ida...@aol.com

Jun 21, 2005, 11:53:15 AM6/21/05
Michael Tilse spoke clearly and to the point. I thought what made it
even better was that it was in Katie's home town. Were her friends
listening? We can hope so. However like some who hit the
Hollywood scene (and now the $cientology wash) she may not
bother to visit her home town and if she did she would have her
'shadow'(former Feshbach scn) with her to make sure entheta would
would be totally absent.

I only wish Michael would have had more time as he has much more
to reveal as the other recent ex's. Michaels "Doubt Formula" is on
lermanet.com
Do you get the feeling the big box has finally been opened?

Ida Camburn

"You must have crossed the river to tell the crocodile he has bad
breath"
Chinese proverb

Feisty

Jun 21, 2005, 10:11:29 PM6/21/05

"Lermanet.com" <ale...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> http://www.lermanet.com/audio/17june-wspd-radio-1.mp3
>
> http://www.lermanet.com/audio/17june-wspd-radio-2.mp3
>
> Ladies and Gentlemen
> May I Present
> 27 year Scientologist,
> now Ex-Scientologist,
> Michael Tilse,
>
> In an extraordinary interview, in Katie Holmes hometown of Toledo
> Ohio, he explains to her neighbors what is going on with Tom Cruise
> and the Cult of $cientology: Is Scientology Brainwashing?

Great job Michael Tilse! It's very obvious that erractic cult behavior has pointed all
eyes to the internet and now it's a topic being discussed on the airwaves. This is the
time to educate, and you did a really good job.

Very impressive

Feisty