Yvonne Jentzsch, founder of Celebrity Centre, abandoned & forgotten by the cult

Skip Press

Mar 23, 2005, 9:42:08 PM3/23/05
Today I read over the website of Celebrity Centre in Hollywood -
http://www.celebritycentre.org/

Know why it's not Celebrity Center? Because that's the American
spelling, and the founder of the place was Yvonne Jentzsch, who was
Australian. Prior to her marriage to Heber Jentzsch, the titular
President of the "Church" of $cientology, Yvonne was married to Peter
Gillham, a prominent $cientologist in the early years of the cult and,
prior to that, Dianetics.

Who sold John Travolta on $cientology, and was thrilled when he became
the #1 star in the world because she wanted that "for Ron"? Yvonne.

Who worked so tirelessly to "clear the planet" that she only got two or
three hours of sleep a night for years? Yvonne.

Who supposedly nursed Ron Hubbard back to health after he supposedly
broke his back while "researching" the hush-hush "OT3 level" of
$cientology? Yvonne.

The list goes on and on. Celebrity after celebrity loved Yvonne
Jentzsch, who could be a Cinderella fairy godmother type of woman.

Here's what they didn't know, most of them.

Yvonne worked herself to death. She got a brain tumor and was basically
retired from service. Before that, she was busted off her post as head
of Celebrity Centre and after some time at "Flag" she was given a token
"great new idea" called the PR (Public Relations) Org (Organization).
Her job? With only a couple of staff members, to continue working
tirelessly to travel all over recruiting new people for the cult.

What they didn't count on was her getting sick and dying. Yvonne was
personally convinced that if $cientology did not "clear the planet"
(meaning get everyone on Earth into the cult) by a certain time we
would have a nuclear holocaust. She told me that more than once
personally.

Supposedly, she had a choice to have a brain operation and then
recuperate and go back to work or "drop the body" (die). Supposedly
(it's hard to know what to believe when $cientology explains it) she
chose instead to die and come back as a member of Hubbard's billion
year contract "Sea Organization" 21 years later.

Yvonne always thought that Hubbard would ride in like the cavalry and
save her with "auditing" ($cientology's so-called counseling). He
didn't do anything, just like he abandoned his own wife, Mary Sue, when
she went to jail for the "Snow White" government infiltration scheme
that he engineered.

In short, the man Yvonne worshipped was the evil, manipulating, cold
and ruthless using bastard to her that he was to everyone.

And now, under the "guidance" of his tiny personally-trained successor,
David Miscavige, the Celebrity Centre has chosen to completely ignore
the woman who built the place up from nothing and led it through years
and years of growth.

That's $cientology, folks! Eat 'em up, use 'em up, and spit 'em out, if
not forgetting them completely.

Unfortunately, culties, some of us have a very long memory, and there's
not a damned thing you can do about it.

--
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

-- Albert Einstein

Warrior

Mar 23, 2005, 10:51:46 PM3/23/05
In article <230320051842088275%skip...@earthlink.net>, Skip Press
says...

I too knew Yvonne, and it both angers and saddens me that Hubbard
didn't help her. Yvonne did so much to help Hubbard, and he -- a man
with millions of dollars under his control -- didn't help her, yet he could
have paid for her medical care a thousand times over.

What a "friend" she had in Ron...

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
"Scientology: it's about deception."
http://warrior.xenu.ca

Android Cat

Mar 23, 2005, 11:40:55 PM3/23/05
Skip Press wrote:
> Today I read over the website of Celebrity Centre in Hollywood -
> http://www.celebritycentre.org/
>
> Know why it's not Celebrity Center? Because that's the American
> spelling, and the founder of the place was Yvonne Jentzsch, who was
> Australian. Prior to her marriage to Heber Jentzsch, the titular
> President of the "Church" of $cientology, Yvonne was married to Peter
> Gillham, a prominent $cientologist in the early years of the cult and,
> prior to that, Dianetics.

Now he has a vitamins and supplements franchise operation.

www.thetavites.com
www.vitaminsthatwork.com
www.vites.com

And it sounds like he literally sells the Holy Grail:

"The ENERGY CUP!

"The Energy Cup is an energy treated double layer plastic cup which
possesses the ability to restore water's original energy. Any water or
liquid placed in the Energy Cup will be energy restored within 5 minutes.
Treated water regain its ability to hydrate the body, energize the cells,
increase assimilation and balance the body's energy."

(Piles of other expensive cure-alls too.)

Magoo

Mar 24, 2005, 12:14:14 AM3/24/05

"Warrior" <war...@xenu.ca> wrote in message

I've been told by some friends who knew both that "Ron" was extremely
jealous of Yvonne's popularity. Remember? We all loved her, and he hated
that. Oh well................

Thanks for all that you wrote, Skip, and Warrior too. Skip, I spoke to
Yvonne's Doctor and he told me "She was like jello, working endlessly, and
you couldn't get her to stop to take care of herself". She did work herself
to death, and Celebrity Center has never recovered.

> What a "friend" she had in Ron...

Sooooooooo true.

Tory/Magoo~~

realpch

Mar 24, 2005, 12:34:56 AM3/24/05
Android Cat wrote:

> Skip Press wrote:
> > Today I read over the website of Celebrity Centre in Hollywood -
> > http://www.celebritycentre.org/
> >
> > Know why it's not Celebrity Center? Because that's the American
> > spelling, and the founder of the place was Yvonne Jentzsch, who was
> > Australian. Prior to her marriage to Heber Jentzsch, the titular
> > President of the "Church" of $cientology, Yvonne was married to Peter
> > Gillham, a prominent $cientologist in the early years of the cult and,
> > prior to that, Dianetics.
>
> Now he has a vitamins and supplements franchise operation.
>
> www.thetavites.com
> www.vitaminsthatwork.com
> www.vites.com
>
> And it sounds like he literally sells the Holy Grail:
>
> "The ENERGY CUP!
>
> "The Energy Cup is an energy treated double layer plastic cup which
> possesses the ability to restore water's original energy. Any water or
> liquid placed in the Energy Cup will be energy restored within 5 minutes.
> Treated water regain its ability to hydrate the body, energize the cells,
> increase assimilation and balance the body's energy."
>
> (Piles of other expensive cure-alls too.)

<snip>

That's pretty cool, but nowhere near as good as that bra where you
shoved masses of fat from other areas of your body into the cups to
achieve la belle poitrine.

Peach

Message has been deleted

Magoo

Mar 24, 2005, 1:17:36 AM3/24/05

"realpch" <rea...@aol.com> wrote in message

eeeeeeeeeewwww.......truly? Amazing.

I loved all the cure-alls while in Scientology. My favorite was this lady
who literally sold "Majic Waters". They were extremely expensive, and didn't
work at all, of course :) DUH!

Happy Easter, Peach!

Tory/Magoo~~

> Peach

roger gonnet

Mar 24, 2005, 3:12:45 AM3/24/05

"Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
O0s0e.7896$Rh3...@fe03.lga...

> "Warrior" <war...@xenu.ca> wrote in message
>> In article <230320051842088275%skip...@earthlink.net>, Skip Press
>> says...
>>>
>>>Today I read over the website of Celebrity Centre in Hollywood -
>>>http://www.celebritycentre.org/
>>>
>>>Know why it's not Celebrity Center? Because that's the American
>>>spelling, and the founder of the place was Yvonne Jentzsch, who was
>>>Australian. Prior to her marriage to Heber Jentzsch, the titular
>>>President of the "Church" of $cientology, Yvonne was married to Peter
>>>Gillham, a prominent $cientologist in the early years of the cult and,
>>>prior to that, Dianetics.

and guess what, the present "president" re-married later, had a kid with his
wife, divorced, and later acted in order to pay nothing for the kid, since
his salary as the president of a millions dollars scam does not give him a
salary.

Well, perhaps no salary, but all his travels all over the world are paid,
and he got one million bail to be able to escape from spanish jails years
ago.

I'd like to know if he paid the interests (since the bail was given back
perhaps ten years later). Were those interests charged for? Were they an
illicit hidden profit? Is there some lwa about such in USA?

Ed

Mar 24, 2005, 9:42:34 AM3/24/05

Skipper wrote:

[snip about Yvonne Jentsch and CCLA]

> And now they endlessly try to sell THE FACILITIES. Come over for lunch,
> etc. - they even had flyers on that in the Burbank paper. Good Lord,
> talk about hard times.
>
> Whatever happened to the non-material "theta" approach? LOL

Indeed, to me the simplest explanation of the decay and
collapse of Scn under DM is they have ~nothing~ with a "high level"
positive/spiritual appeal. No "OT abilities", no enlightenment, no
joy. Lots of PR and more PR, but the PR is about real world concerns
like making money more efficiently or claims that such things as
Narconon or study tech help people. But those things are contaminated
by their "conditional love" function as recruiting vehicles. No one
from DM on down emanates good vibrations, and this is fatal. LRH was
fluent enough as a con man that he could claim that his tech product
would make you, the mark, as fluent and able a con as he was, but he
obscured things by claiming he was Buddha.

Ed

Tilman Hausherr

Mar 25, 2005, 6:47:11 AM3/25/05
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:17:36 -0800, "Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote:

>> That's pretty cool, but nowhere near as good as that bra where you
>> shoved masses of fat from other areas of your body into the cups to
>> achieve la belle poitrine.
>
>eeeeeeeeeewwww.......truly? Amazing.

Yes, that was the Victoria Morton "It's all you bra".

http://www.suddenlyslender.com/bra_intro.htm
http://www.visualedgedesign.com/bodywrap/ketchikan/bra.html
http://www.suddenlyslender.com.hk/perfectbra.html

Android Cat

Mar 25, 2005, 9:18:09 AM3/25/05
realpch wrote:

> Android Cat wrote:
>>
>> Now he has a vitamins and supplements franchise operation.
>>
>> www.thetavites.com
>> www.vitaminsthatwork.com
>> www.vites.com
>>
>> And it sounds like he literally sells the Holy Grail:
>>
>> "The ENERGY CUP!
>>
>> "The Energy Cup is an energy treated double layer plastic cup which
>> possesses the ability to restore water's original energy. Any water
>> or liquid placed in the Energy Cup will be energy restored within 5
>> minutes. Treated water regain its ability to hydrate the body,
>> energize the cells, increase assimilation and balance the body's
>> energy."
>>
>> (Piles of other expensive cure-alls too.)
>
> <snip>
>
> That's pretty cool, but nowhere near as good as that bra where you
> shoved masses of fat from other areas of your body into the cups to
> achieve la belle poitrine.

I thought OTs could do that with their powerz? There was a Big Win story
from a woman who increased her bust size like that.

Shoving fat around seems more likely to result in la belle poutine. (Fries
covered with a gravy/cheese curd mix.)
http://www.avivalasvegas.com/Pages/poutinetalk6.htm

--
Ron of that ilk.

realpch

Mar 25, 2005, 10:22:32 AM3/25/05

Ah, thanks. I wanted to add that to my "links to make you feel better
when all seems far too serious".

Peach

realpch

Mar 25, 2005, 10:26:43 AM3/25/05

Oh no! The funky and hilarious old page is gone. Oh well.

Peach

realpch

Mar 25, 2005, 10:35:15 AM3/25/05

Ah, La Belle Poutine! Ok so if I ever go to Canada, I'll know what to
order. It actually sounds good.

Peach

Tilman Hausherr

Mar 25, 2005, 11:37:29 AM3/25/05
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 07:26:43 -0800, realpch <rea...@aol.com> wrote:

>Oh no! The funky and hilarious old page is gone. Oh well.

No, http://www.suddenlyslender.com.hk/perfectbra.html is the funny one.
One of the ladies is wearing a bra under her bra. It's down on the page.

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

Rev Norle Enturbulata

Mar 25, 2005, 12:05:50 PM3/25/05

"Tilman Hausherr" <tilman...@snafu.de> wrote in message

| On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 07:26:43 -0800, realpch <rea...@aol.com> wrote:
|
| >Oh no! The funky and hilarious old page is gone. Oh well.
|
| No, http://www.suddenlyslender.com.hk/perfectbra.html is the funny one.
| One of the ladies is wearing a bra under her bra. It's down on the page.

"It's all You!"
Even in the Fifties women weren't ignorant enough to wear such things,
anyway. Just, it would seem, inside the Scientology cult.

realpch

Mar 25, 2005, 4:44:20 PM3/25/05
Rev Norle Enturbulata wrote:

> "Tilman Hausherr" <tilman...@snafu.de> wrote in message
> | On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 07:26:43 -0800, realpch <rea...@aol.com> wrote:
> |
> | >Oh no! The funky and hilarious old page is gone. Oh well.
> |
> | No, http://www.suddenlyslender.com.hk/perfectbra.html is the funny one.
> | One of the ladies is wearing a bra under her bra. It's down on the page.
>
> "It's all You!"
> Even in the Fifties women weren't ignorant enough to wear such things,
> anyway. Just, it would seem, inside the Scientology cult.

<snip>

Have your wife sit you down and tell you all about it. There is no end
to what the ladies are willing to try to look a little better, or to
think they are looking a little better. Corsets!

Peach

ida...@aol.com

Mar 25, 2005, 6:33:37 PM3/25/05
Oh yes Peach, women tried many things to better the figure. There was
a bra inhanser called 'tres secret' which was a plastic gadget in which
a straw was inserted and could make them the size desired.. Were many
jokes about them
'blowing up' etc. The fad came in and went out so evidently they were
not as great
as advertised.

Ida

Rev Norle Enturbulata

Mar 25, 2005, 7:30:14 PM3/25/05

"realpch" <rea...@aol.com> wrote in message

Yeah, but THAT stuff looks like someone looked at the Granny underwear as
described in "Bridget Jones" and said to themself, "Hmmm!" Twisted, I tell
ya!

--
http://BuffaloScientologyInfo.com - http://www.xenu.net
http://PerkinsTragedy.org - http://www.xenutv.net

Rev Norle Enturbulata
"Church" of Cartoonism
*
* "All men shall be my slaves! All women shall succumb to my charms! All
mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!"
- L. Ron Hubbard, "Personal Affirmations"
*
* " You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
* - L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
* "Consider this officer lacking in the essential qualities of judgement,
leadership and cooperation. He acts without forethought as to probable
results... Not considered qualified for command or promotion at this time.
Recommend duty on a large vessel where he can be properly supervised."
* - US Navy Fitness Report Reprimanding L. Ron Hubbard

realpch

Mar 25, 2005, 10:35:18 PM3/25/05

If you want to keep up with these current uh, appliances, just turn on
the tv at a really off hour, and tune it to something like channel 44. I
saw one recently which is some kind of tight body stocking that smoothes
it all out and redistributes it. You will be able to fit in your
favorite jeans once again! Well, probably beats a girdle (remember
those?), which were de rigeur for even slim young things when I was
young. What torture. Think of all those women walking around in what
were essentially bondage undies!

Peach

Andrew Robertson

Mar 26, 2005, 8:09:33 AM3/26/05

> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:17:36 -0800, "Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote:
>
>>> That's pretty cool, but nowhere near as good as that bra where you
>>> shoved masses of fat from other areas of your body into the cups to
>>> achieve la belle poitrine.
>>
>>eeeeeeeeeewwww.......truly? Amazing.
>
> Yes, that was the Victoria Morton "It's all you bra".

> http://www.suddenlyslender.com.hk/perfectbra.html

"It's truly a anti-gravity device."

I think it uplifting that a Scientology company should market a product
demonstrating OT powers over MEST.

I would advise a note of caution however, regarding taller women wearing
anti-gravity bras, as they might inadvertently dislodge the hats of shorter
men in crowded elevators.

Andrew

"So, again, as a final note on this chapter, let's not go upsetting
governments and putting on a show to "prove" anything to homo
sapiens for a while; it's a horrible temptation to knock off hats
at fifty yards and read books a couple of countries away and get
into the rotogravure section and the Hearst Weeklies but you'll
just make it tough on somebody else who is trying to get across
this bridge.

L Ron Hubbard, "History of Man", Chapter 5

ladayla

Mar 26, 2005, 1:16:53 PM3/26/05
In article <4244D875...@aol.com>, realpch says...

When I was a model for Neiman Marcus in the 60's, I wore a " Merry Widow" to
make my waist measure 22 inches, and a girdle that I folded ski socks into at
the hips to make my hips fit a size 6 sample.

la

>Peach

roger gonnet

May 10, 2005, 8:33:14 AM5/10/05

"Ed" <met...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
4242D1DA...@aol.com...

Indeed, scientology is most certainly the most materialistic and the less
spitualiist scam group one can imagine.

No surprise, when it was born from the postulate that fabricating religion could
make millions.

Re conditional loge, that's what they dare to call "understanding", but that
"ARC" is only a mockery which summarizes itself very clearly into "common
agreement that hubbard's speech is the only truth that can exist".

Quite a "die or conquer".

> Ed

mikedak...@yahoo.com

Aug 9, 2013, 6:13:37 PM8/9/13
I was her personal messenger from 1973-74. My job was to go from each division/dept. each day and collect sample data and reports. I had a long checklist. If someone gave me problems I could write them up. The biggest problem was the Div 6 pc folders I had to collect. They always had some new dink who gave me a hard time, they'd end up in cramming for the night. We had this security guard named Clayton Ellis. He used to brag about how good he was at marksmanship. One day he came in with a trophy and told everyone he had won the Los Angeles pistol championship and was up against LA's finest police officers. Someone did some checking when they got the trophy shop phone number off the sticker on the bottom of the trophy. It ended up that Clayton lied, there was no competition. He had the trophy made for himself. That caused a major flap. He was driven out. When they cleaned out his berth, they found all kinds of stolen items. That was one of many stories. Larry Wollershiem was my legal guardian, my dad was military. I remember he was gone in Phoenix and I was waiting to meet him. I had come in from the Excalibur, Berth 59 in San Pedro. He came back from Phoenix with two busloads of vagrants he recruited from a shopping center. He was wearing Navy whites with more brass stars than most admirals. They called him "Suprcruiter." Man, what an ego. After my introduction, I disappeared. He'd catch me on 9th Street and would yell for me to run to the old Chaplan house on West????? for stewards duty. I remember the crew of the Excalibur as well. The captain (Meyer) was supposed to take $10,000 the Sea Org gave him to replace one of the clutches, the Excalibur had two screws/two clutches. He bought an MG convertible instead. We had to load that piece of shit and unload it in San Francisco where we went for a street personality test drive. I brought in about 24 people. I remember the blank looks they would give you. I learned to fake like I worked for a pr agency and not S. But Yvonne was golden. She put a touch of class in everything she did, and still is.

Honest Abe

Aug 10, 2013, 1:02:59 PM8/10/13
This sums it all up:

"> That's $cientology, folks! Eat 'em up, use 'em up, and spit 'em out, if
> not forgetting them completely.
>
> Unfortunately, culties, some of us have a very long memory, and there's
> not a damned thing you can do about it."

Damn right!
The best decision of my life was when I decided to go back to college
instead of joining the $cienocult slavery staff!