Party at Randy's house!

barb

Jul 25, 2005, 10:10:30 AM7/25/05
From: "Chicago OT Committee" otcs...@everestnet.com
Date: July 22, 2005
Subject: PUBLIC ACK or WHO'S WHO IN CHICAGO

Dear Chicago Scientologist,

Decades from now someone, maybe a grandchild, is going to come up to
you and ask: Where were you the weekend of July 16th and 17th, 2005?

And the funny thing is-without any comm lag-you'll remember EXACTLY
where you were that special weekend: At Randy Kretchmar and Cheryl
Berman's gorgeous lakefront home on Saturday evening and at the Org on
Sunday afternoon for Maiden Voyage II. Yes, it was unambiguously that
momentous an occasion because that's precisely when YOU the Chicago
Public cast aside any doubts, any reservations, any counter-intentions
and made Chicago's Ideal Org not only a possibility but an assured
reality. And you should be very PROUD.

And even the whole world noticed. This week, the crown of No. 1
Fundraising Org on Planet Earth sat atop the City of Big Shoulders.
And how you did it is a marvelous example of 3rd Dynamic Agreement
that takes us back to Randy and Cheryl's. Okay, the event at their
home was truly awesome. Not only because the setting was so sublime
and ever so aesthetic, but because we all witnessed the power of Theta
in action. In addition to graciously and generously hosting the party,
Randy Kretchmar and Cheryl Berman became Chicago Org's 1st
Humanitarians with contributions totaling $100,000! Kind of takes your
breath away, doesn't it.

Yet it kept on going! The Biggest Shoulder in Chicago, Chief
Fundraiser and New OTVIII Jeff Magee and Susan Magee became Chicago
Org's 2nd Humanitarians! Jeff has done so much for putting the Ideal
Chicago Org already, and to match the Kretchmar-Bermans... well, what
can we say, totally awesome, huh?

And it kept on going! Robert and Betsy Bein became Guarantors with
contributions totaling $75,000. Amazingly awesome, huh?

And it kept on going! Allyne Rosenthal and Lorenz Boehm and Rebecca
Boehm, Carol and Alan Brookes, Mike and Margene Zimmer, and Eloise
Edmonson became Benefactors with contributions totaling $35,000 each.
Really awesome!

(Just in case you're wondering why all the awesomes: Humanitarian,
Guarantor and Benefactor are internationally recognized status levels
for Ideal Org Fundraising.)

And it kept on going! Al and Judy Born, Dave Schrock and Julie
Overcash, and Nancie Ploechl and David Newberger became Lake Shore
Leaders with contributions totaling $25,000 or more

And it kept on going! Dan Drach, Mike Belmont, Greg Molinaro, Jim
LaRocco, Mike and Jean Zarnek, Al and Irma Katz, Chuck and Cindy
Szajkovics, Peter and Jennifer Boyle, and Julie Klarich (yes, that
Julie Klarich, you know, the one on staff!) became Second City Saviors
with contributions totaling $10,000 or more.

And it kept on going! Charlie and Pilar Uslander, Dan and Terry
Aderhold, Sally Voss, and Kurtis and Keanan Kintzel became Third Coast
Crusaders with contributions totaling $5,000 or more.

And it kept on going! Steve and Carole Eddington, Victor and Mary Lynn
Mancinelli, John and Muriel Miller, John Sullivan, Rosa Ayres, Dan and
Lynette Maas (yes, those Maas-the on staff ones!), Lisa Settli, Glen
Zimmer and Connie Kaiser, Eric Brackett, Al and Denise Fushi, Jose
Garcia, Brenda Hewitt, Dan Hoover and Jessica Karasinski, Peggy Ivers,
Bret and Tracy Lehouillier, Brian and Andrea Lipson, Lisa Malmquist,
Paul Solberg and Susan Fine, Karl Voss, Sindy Fagen (okay, if you
haven't heard yet-where have you been?-Sindy has joined Jeff's Big
Shoulders Fundraising Team!) and Aurora Suges, Mike Norvil, Gene and
Kathy Walley, Kris Kristensen, and Bob Grota have all become Windy
City Warriors with contributions totaling $1,000 or more.

And on and on it kept on going! Mark and Carrie Henze, Zach Widup,
Marion Frauen, Gayle Perry, Howard Mock and Carla Nelson (you know,
isn't it amazing, Org ED Carla and FBO Howard-who just renewed his
contract-I mean, how much they do for us!), Jim Rozanski and Sue, Lynn
Ward, Jerry West, Deborah Young, Dave Murdock all became members of
the very elite 1871 Club with their contributions of $500 or more.

And on and on and on, still! Bill and Joyce Liggett, Stephanie
Santiago, Chris Alemis, Philip Alphonse, Barry Binder, Bev Bowen,
Georgie Glyman, Sylvia Guerrero, Francoise Martin, Nicky Ross, Cathy
Schenkelberg, Anita Schneider, Rich Vertel, Joanne Baker, Geoff Fushi,
Corey and Diana Jadin, Louis Steinman, Chad Maley, Zach Aaron, Diane
Oprea, Bob Peck and Cindy Wheeler, Anthony Ranallo, Dominick Ranallo,
Jake Kretchmar, Courtney Kaiser, Jake Kaiser, Aaron Liggett, Bruce and
Patti Schneiderman, Petar Zivovic, Carl and Debbie Schumacher, Anton
Anderson, Marsha Gibson, Rita Lee, Colleen Murphy, David Ray, Irene
Porter all are Chicago Pioneers with their contributions of up to
$499.

And then some more: This incredible group became Status-Busters,
breaking through one status on the road to the next: Jeff and Susan
Magee (can you even imagine what tops Humanitarian? Just wait and
see!) with an additional $10,000! Al and Judy Born with an additional
$7,000! Chris and Toni Olsen with an additional $5,000! Jay and Meenu
Mann with an additional $2,500! Steve and Carole Eddington with an
additional $2,250! Bill and Robyn Skutta, Dan Drach, and Connie Black
(I am amazed and humbled by staff members like VM I/C Connie, who
gives in so many ways!) with an additional $2,000 each! Ron and Karen
Hill with an additional $1,850! Staff Member (wow!) Mike Magee with an
additional $1750! Dave Schrock and Julie Overcash with an additional
$1502! Julie Klarich with an additional $1500! Matt Logmann, John
Sarros, Bill and Polly Skutta, Judah and Laura Doreson, GD Chaplin,
John and Muriel Miller, Marc and Sally Perkowitz, Allyne Rosenthal and
Lorenz Boehm and Rebecca Boehm, Greg Molinaro, Dale and Wendy Lannoye,
and Mike Belmont each with an additional $1,000!

Finally, this wonderful group have come through, too: Rik Adamski and
Becky Kale, Alex and Tina Alemis, Robert and Yvonne Almblad, Staff
Member Sue Burkey, Scott Fowler and Georgiana Vitti, John Guerin, John
and Carol Lee, Joe Lewis, Kate McClanaghan, Jim McCoy, Staff Member
Pam and Mike McKinnis, Bill and Norma Morley, Ric Nuccio, Patty
Parker, Michelle Valinski, Mike Powers, Ed Sachs, Debbie Schwartz, Dan
and Diana Tinnes, Bob Wall, Charlie Benedetti, Dan Murray, Rudy and
Marian Lobo, Ian Lee, Kevin Bulatek, Staff Members Sarah and Jesse
Wells, Bill and Ellen Webb, Steve Erceg and Mary Netzer, Cheryl Hill,
Robert Forillo, Bill Pollack, and The Chicago Org that not only sold
tickets to the Event but also helped with the fundraising.

Now, in case you were wondering: This is THE Who's Who List of
Chicago. (And if your name is missing-let's change that right now!)
What an incredible 3rd Dynamic! What an amazing group! Chicago will
soon have an Ideal Org. Thanks to this wonderful group of Thetans,
thanks to you.

With much love and undying gratitude,
David Newberger
for the Big Shoulders Chicago Campaign

--
--barb
Chaplain,ARSCC

"Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
This assistance might involve holding you against your
will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
friends and family, and denying you access to
appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
the release form absolves your caretakers of all
responsibility for your suffering and death.

Welcome to the Church of Scientology."

--Dr. Dave Touretzky
Peter Alexander

Magoo

Jul 25, 2005, 10:33:20 AM7/25/05

"barb" <bwa...@cox.net> wrote in message

Amazing......truly. ""The Big Shoulders Chicago Campaign"?
(grin)

Wow. Jeff Magee used to be a good friend of mine. How utterly sad that he's
so soaked in, to still fork over so much $$$..........thinking he's helping
mankind. If only these people knew what they're $$$ really is going to.

Chicago has creeped along for years and years, never really taking off. My
now X-husband's parents started Scientology in Chicago, along with a few
others. Hubbard even mentions them in a few BC tapes: "Hello to Wing and
Smokey Angel and Flo and Paul Bezazian". Paul later asked him why Ron
mentioned them amongst all those people?

LRH wrote: "Because you helped me keep Chicago alive".

Now? It looks like quite a bit of $ at least. Let's see what they do with
it. In years past, no matter how much $....it still never took off.

Scientology always claimed that was due to the "Head of Mental Health" being
there.

Ya...right.

Thanks, whomever passed that on, and Jeff, if you read this by chance,
please read ALL the information and facts about your "Church". There's lots
you and many others are missing.
Start with the interviews at www.xenutv.com That's a fantastic beginning.

Tory/Magoo~~

Phil Scott

Jul 25, 2005, 4:34:41 PM7/25/05

"barb" <bwa...@cox.net> wrote in message

***too bad all that money is going to complete waste
inside the criminal cult that has fast become one of the
worlds nastiest pariahs's .... same for the 10 million Bryan
Zwann just donated, money from the DIGL stock pump and dump
with the box stuffing fraud. Not impressive... Bad
Karma..****

Phil Scott

Phil Scott

Jul 25, 2005, 4:42:48 PM7/25/05

Geeeze with all those scns in Chicago, donating all the
money... hundreds of em'... you would think they could recruit
at least one new raw meat a year? One recruit a year would
have the org stats up to hundreds...but alas..its a largely
empty hole.

I didnt see Gracia Bennish Roberts on the list...thats
revealing... a gungho scn and a real pro graphics artist on
the big money end of the scale. But not on the list? Did
I miss something. Or has she gotten a clooo.

If anyone knows I would sure like to hear about Gracia. She
would be maybe 60 now, we were friends at Flag in 82'... dark
hair, nice wide bottom.

Phil Scott

roger gonnet

Jul 27, 2005, 6:28:55 AM7/27/05

"barb" <bwa...@cox.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
42e4f2ce$1...@news2.lightlink.com...

> From: "Chicago OT Committee" otcs...@everestnet.com
> Date: July 22, 2005
> Subject: PUBLIC ACK or WHO'S WHO IN CHICAGO

In addition to graciously and generously hosting the party,

> Randy Kretchmar and Cheryl Berman became Chicago Org's 1st
> Humanitarians with contributions totaling $100,000! Kind of takes your
> breath away, doesn't it.

Chicago org, an org populated of "humanitarians" extorting hundreds of
thousands to unsuspecting victims who do not know that "ideal orgs" is the last
way invented by Profit Centers, Corp and RTC Inc. to pretend they'll use that
(not refundable) money to build better orgs... to get more money from other
unsuspecting victims.

See the better org called "Super power", not yet finished after ten years +, and
after tens of millions pumped off the pockets of victims (many of them being
blown since the beginning of that new old scam rundown)