Question for Barbara Schwartz

bodythetan

Aug 11, 2005, 3:03:05 PM8/11/05
Okay Barbara, here's what I don't understand. You say there are remote
controlled germs in your body. Where do the signals come from? I don't
mean who, I mean physically. You mention they use radio waves, but how do
the germs recieve the signal? See there's a problem with your theory. To
recieve a radio signal, you need an antenna of some sort. Any antenna that
could fit on a germ would be incredibly short, so the gain would be very
low. The same problem occurs if the body of the germ itself is the antenna.
To compensate, the radio signal would have to be extremely strong and the
wavelength would have to be very short. Remember, for every doubling of
the distance, the power at the source would have to quadruple. But let's
assume they have a nuclear power plant plugged directly into their
transmitter. What happens if you broadcast this incredibly high-power
high-frequency signal? Well, it's probably going to kill everybody in the
area very very quickly. That sort of EM radiation would cause massive
tissue damage, and would likely result in cancer for anybody who survived.
So assuming what you're saying is going on, it should be very easy to find
the transmitter. Just look for the huge pile of dead bodies being piled up
by cancer patients.
So now you know what to look for, any idea where it might be?

-thatPTSkid

bubba gump

Aug 11, 2005, 3:09:34 PM8/11/05
Come on, everyone knows it's the Nazis who have this technology...and
the germs are really thetans run thru a blender that listen to them...

Geez, doesn't everyone know that?

Noesis

Aug 11, 2005, 3:42:06 PM8/11/05
She needs a pre and post frontal lobotomy.

mad_kow

Aug 11, 2005, 4:06:23 PM8/11/05
But she needs something to be lobotomized, first :)

Noesis

Aug 11, 2005, 4:45:28 PM8/11/05
If we assume Babbles' remote controlled bacteria are of considerable length
like the rod shaped E. Coli, at 2 micrometers in length. 12,700 E. Coli
laid end to end would stretch one inch. So we are looking for an antenna
which is 1/12,700th of an inch long or let's round up to .000079 of an
inch in antenna length. Atmosphere is transparent to wavelengths of a few
millimeters and up. But here we are talking something in the Terahertz gap
between microwave and infrared I believe, which his absorbed heavily by
the atmosphere at short ranges. We're talking something in the 30
terahertz range and up,like interstellar gas radiation, depending on
whether we have a quarter or half wave antenna. i think you are right. A
signal strong enough to penetrate atmosphere and her skin would cook
babbles like a hard boiled egg and make her pin head explode. So we'd
really have to be talking fiber optics with terahertz antennas I think.
Let's ask: Babbles: do you have a bundle of shiny glass filaments running
out your ahhhhh never mind.

Noesis

Aug 11, 2005, 4:49:50 PM8/11/05
Oops we forgot. She's being spared trhe radiation damage because she's
taking megadoses of niacin, sweating in a sauna, and clicking her heels
together saying, "There's nobody home, there's nobody home, there's nobody
home."

Zinj

Aug 11, 2005, 4:54:30 PM8/11/05
In article <42fb...@news2.lightlink.com>, thatp...@gmail.com says...

Kool! I can answer this without even buggering Occam's parsimonious
churchmouse more than it's already been buggered.

You see, blood itelf is fulla hemaglobin which is iron rich, and the
entire circulatory system functions as an antenna for all the midget
infiltrating spies.

That's probably not the answer Barbara woulda given you, but, granting
the premise, it's a perfectly good one.

The 'lesson' here is that, once you grant the validity of Scientology
Research, and melt the razors down to chunks of Occam's BBs, *anything*
is possible, and it's a mistake to argue with a demented paranoid
schizophrenic about cosmology...

Because there's *always* an answer :)

Zinj

bodythetan

Aug 11, 2005, 5:46:21 PM8/11/05
"Noesis" <xenus...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Yeah, but we're talking EM radiation, not nuclear. It would cause tissue
to heat up, and last I checked only OTs had the INCREDIBLE PSYCHIC POWERS
to withstand their cells exploding from the water inside heating up.
Seriously, the town that transmitter was in would be like the inside of a
microwave.

-thatPTSkid

bodythetan

Aug 11, 2005, 5:51:52 PM8/11/05
"Zinj" <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Ooh, maybe she'll try and interrupt the signal by removing all her blood!

-thatPTSkid

bodythetan

Aug 11, 2005, 10:29:54 PM8/11/05
"Zinj" <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Actually, I thought about it a bit more, and that explanation doesn't work
either. To drasticly oversimplify things for a moment, an antenna iscreates
current from radio waves. Now, an antenna is utterly useless if that
current can't flow anywhere. Now, there's no reason a ferrous liquid
couldn't be used as an antenna in theory. However, the germs we're
speaking of are suspended in this fluid. Since there's no way for the germs
to isolate the poles of the antenna, it can't be an AC antenna, as the
circuit is complete with or without the germs.
It's like dropping a battery and a lightbulb in a pool of water. Electrons
always take the path of least resistance. The path between the terminals
of the battery and the terminals on the lightbulb through the water would
have to be of lower impedance than the path between the poles of the
battery. Since they're not isolated from each other, and they're travelling
through the same medium, the circuit will simply be completed between the
poles of the battery. The same problem is inherant with the germ antenna.
What about using the body as a DC antenna? Well, that current still has to
go somewhere, so one of the terminals on the reciever is grounded. Here we
run into the same problem. The germ would have to somehow isolate a
connection to the ground from the blood.
Now, assuming it was possible to attach a little shielded cable to each and
every germ and poke it out of the skin, it would have to be permanently
anchored to the ground somewhere, otherwise every time Barbara walked on a
nonconductive surface the link would be broken and the antenna would be
unusable. Hell, assuming they have little terminals on the feet (she's
never mentioned having wires trailing from her body dragging across the
ground,) they'd be rendered useless by simply wearing shoes with soles made
of a nonconductive substance... which describes almost every shoe in
existance.
So yeah, the blood antenna isn't feasable either.

-thatPTSkid

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 12, 2005, 3:14:52 PM8/12/05

bodythetan wrote:
> Okay Barbara, here's what I don't understand. You say there are remote
> controlled germs in your body.
In my body? What about YOUR or anybody else's body?

> Where do the signals come from? I don't
> mean who, I mean physically.

Pick a medical book and check the 500.000 illnesses out. It's all in
there, from allergies to cancer to Alzheimers. Psychs and Doctors play
a lot around with germs and in certain labs they breed them. Did you
know that? You can breed bacteria under certain codes. Then you spread
them over the world, in food, water, medicine, even furnitures and they
come in contact with the human body. With silent codes, these psychs
and doctors activate the germs, play their codes to attack your body,
and sick you become, and dead you will be.

> You mention they use radio waves, but how do
> the germs recieve the signal?

Through your body implants, kid. Your ear implants and implants
otherwise in your body. Everybody is being fooled. Implants are also in
the food or water. We swallowed them likely by eating food in which
such smaller than pin needle sized implants were.

Dr. Kilde, the former Chief Medical Officer of Lapland wrote that it is
even possible to mindcontrol people without inplants just with radio
waves that they pick up I am sure that same applies to germs.

> See there's a problem with your theory. To
> recieve a radio signal, you need an antenna of some sort. Any antenna that
> could fit on a germ would be incredibly short, so the gain would be very
> low.

You don't need an antenna on the body of the Germ. Some tiny little
implants on you is enough. All you perhaps need is that somebody
addresses your body with radio waves. These germs were breed under
certain codes. They hear them and they bite you and infect you in your
grave.

> The same problem occurs if the body of the germ itself is the antenna.
> To compensate, the radio signal would have to be extremely strong and the
> wavelength would have to be very short.

These secret services have lots of inventions of which the broad mass
did not even hear about.

> Remember, for every doubling of
> the distance, the power at the source would have to quadruple. But let's
> assume they have a nuclear power plant plugged directly into their
> transmitter. What happens if you broadcast this incredibly high-power
> high-frequency signal? Well, it's probably going to kill everybody in the
> area very very quickly. That sort of EM radiation would cause massive
> tissue damage, and would likely result in cancer for anybody who survived.
> So assuming what you're saying is going on, it should be very easy to find
> the transmitter. Just look for the huge pile of dead bodies being piled up
> by cancer patients.
> So now you know what to look for, any idea where it might be?

I see you gave that kind of thoughts, kid. But medical terrorists are
using implants in your body (you may now about some or not) to activate
the germs that they breed to commit deadly tasks. It is libely that
they have their own medical terrorists close in every neighborhood. The
guy plays tapes over radio to make the germs aggressive. Without these
tapes the germs likely would not do much, but the many people dropping
dead on germ related illnesses (even heart disease and stroke are now
linked to germs) tell me there is medical terrorism behind.

When I get ill, I don't get just ill. I am getting stalked with germs.
And it is no imagination and no mental illness. It is the observation
of a person, me who can think.

I read some articles on the web that germs are used to build micro
chips. If they can train germs to do that, they can train them also to
bite in your organs and kill you and everybody else.

Barbara Schwarz

> -thatPTSkid

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 12, 2005, 3:21:24 PM8/12/05

No, it is no good answer.

> The 'lesson' here is that, once you grant the validity of Scientology
> Research, and melt the razors down to chunks of Occam's BBs, *anything*
> is possible, and it's a mistake to argue with a demented paranoid
> schizophrenic about cosmology...
>
> Because there's *always* an answer :)
>
> Zinj

Occam's razor is outdated. When was Occam necessary? In middle ages
when people thought that taking a bath would kill them and when they
were supersticious.

I usually go for the most clostest and always most logical solution,
but if that does not solve the problem, I don't let Occam (mouldy since
many centuries)stop me thinking far and big.

Barbara Schwarz

SirLagsALot

Aug 12, 2005, 3:26:02 PM8/12/05

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>pin needle

heh...
I think someone needs to get laid and release all that pent up frustration

how many years has it been now?

(your finger doesnt count)

Simkatu

Aug 12, 2005, 9:16:37 PM8/12/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> Occam's razor is outdated. When was Occam necessary? In middle ages
> when people thought that taking a bath would kill them and when they
> were supersticious.

Can you explain what you think Occam's Razor is?

> I usually go for the most clostest and always most logical solution,
> but if that does not solve the problem, I don't let Occam (mouldy since
> many centuries)stop me thinking far and big.

Occam just says we shouldn't add extraneous things onto a given
explanation if it isn't necessary. The simpler explanation is usually
more correct.

When you hear the sound of rushing hoofbeats, do you think, "Here come
some horses" or "Here come some zebras"?

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 13, 2005, 12:01:10 PM8/13/05

Simkatu wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>
> > Occam's razor is outdated. When was Occam necessary? In middle ages
> > when people thought that taking a bath would kill them and when they
> > were supersticious.
>
> Can you explain what you think Occam's Razor is?
>
> > I usually go for the most clostest and always most logical solution,
> > but if that does not solve the problem, I don't let Occam (mouldy since
> > many centuries)stop me thinking far and big.
>
> Occam just says we shouldn't add extraneous things onto a given
> explanation if it isn't necessary.

And who needs this advice except supersticious guys like you and Joe
Lynn and the other ant-religious extremists?

> The simpler explanation is usually
> more correct.

That was true several hundered years ago when people were
supersticious, but it is not more actual in a very complicated,
technical and secretive world as of today.

Again, I always look at the most simple explanation, but life is not
more as simple as Occam fans try to make it.

Barbara Schwarz
Interesting websites:
www.religiousfreedomwatch.org
www.cchr.com

Abby

Aug 13, 2005, 12:19:02 PM8/13/05

Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> Through your body implants, kid. Your ear implants and implants
> otherwise in your body. Everybody is being fooled. Implants are also in
> the food or water. We swallowed them likely by eating food in which
> such smaller than pin needle sized implants were.

Barbara, from whom or from what did you get this knowledge?

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 13, 2005, 12:24:22 PM8/13/05

I am smart, Abby. I can add 1 and 1 together. I don't need others to
spell it out for me. I am thinker.

Anyway, PTS kid. Here are some links as to what germs can do. When they
can be used to build chips, they can be also used to destroy out all
organs.

http://www.google.com/search?q=germs%2Bmicrochips&qt_s=Search&sa=N&tab=gw

Barbara Schwarz
www.religiousfreedomwatch.org
www.cchr.com

Abby

Aug 13, 2005, 1:26:08 PM8/13/05

Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> Abby wrote:
> > Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> > > Through your body implants, kid. Your ear implants and implants
> > > otherwise in your body. Everybody is being fooled. Implants are also in
> > > the food or water. We swallowed them likely by eating food in which
> > > such smaller than pin needle sized implants were.
> > >

> > Barbara, from whom or from what did you get this knowledge?
>
> I am smart, Abby. I can add 1 and 1 together. I don't need others to
> spell it out for me. I am thinker.

Anyone can make up a story.

Larry T.

Aug 13, 2005, 1:31:29 PM8/13/05

"Abby" <abbyn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Abby:

Barbara Schwarz has stated in a previous post that she believes
psychiatrist's at Morton Plant Hopsital in Clearwater, Florida dosed Lisa
McPherson with a psychiatric drug prior to whatever treatement they intended
for her.

When Lisa was brought back to the Fort Harrison to be placed on the
Introspection Rundown instead, the psychiatric drugs are what caused her
(unknown to the church) to "not finish" her Introspection Rundown.

Interesting, but not clinically proven, making for a weak argument.

--
Larry T. @ http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeoqz2m/scientology/
"Have your next Bar-Mitzvah in historic Uganda!"

Abby

Aug 13, 2005, 1:53:23 PM8/13/05

Larry T. wrote:

> Abby:
>
> Barbara Schwarz has stated in a previous post that she believes
> psychiatrist's at Morton Plant Hopsital in Clearwater, Florida dosed Lisa
> McPherson with a psychiatric drug prior to whatever treatement they intended
> for her.
>
> When Lisa was brought back to the Fort Harrison to be placed on the
> Introspection Rundown instead, the psychiatric drugs are what caused her
> (unknown to the church) to "not finish" her Introspection Rundown.
>
> Interesting, but not clinically proven, making for a weak argument.
>
> --
> Larry T. @ http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeoqz2m/scientology/
> "Have your next Bar-Mitzvah in historic Uganda!"

Yeah, I was just curious to see how Barbara would answer.

Larry T.

Aug 13, 2005, 2:32:14 PM8/13/05

"Abby" <abbyn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Abby:

She usually responds.

"Step in to your dream world, visit Uganda"

SirLagsALot

Aug 13, 2005, 2:33:07 PM8/13/05

"Barbara Schwarz" <Stilllov...@myway.com> wrote in message

> Abby wrote:
> > Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> > > Through your body implants, kid. Your ear implants and implants
> > > otherwise in your body. Everybody is being fooled. Implants are also
in
> > > the food or water. We swallowed them likely by eating food in which
> > > such smaller than pin needle sized implants were.
> > >

> > Barbara, from whom or from what did you get this knowledge?
>
> I am smart, Abby. I can add 1 and 1 together. I don't need others to
> spell it out for me. I am thinker.

1+1=body implants (geez, didnt anyone study math in school...even I knew
that ;)
and I think she mispelled thicker

SirLagsALot

Aug 13, 2005, 2:36:48 PM8/13/05

WCB

Aug 13, 2005, 3:38:30 PM8/13/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> Simkatu wrote:
>> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>>
>> > Occam's razor is outdated. When was Occam necessary? In middle ages
>> > when people thought that taking a bath would kill them and when they
>> > were supersticious.
>>
>> Can you explain what you think Occam's Razor is?
>>
>> > I usually go for the most clostest and always most logical solution,
>> > but if that does not solve the problem, I don't let Occam (mouldy since
>> > many centuries)stop me thinking far and big.
>>
>> Occam just says we shouldn't add extraneous things onto a given
>> explanation if it isn't necessary.
>
> And who needs this advice except supersticious guys like you and Joe
> Lynn and the other ant-religious extremists?

You squat in the library to spew ignorance?
You might true reading a few books while there.

At least look up Occam in an encyclodedia.
Or google.

>> The simpler explanation is usually
>> more correct.
>
> That was true several hundered years ago when people were
> supersticious, but it is not more actual in a very complicated,
> technical and secretive world as of today.
>
> Again, I always look at the most simple explanation, but life is not
> more as simple as Occam fans try to make it.
>
> Barbara Schwarz
> Interesting websites:
> www.religiousfreedomwatch.org
> www.cchr.com
>

>> When you hear the sound of rushing hoofbeats, do you think, "Here come
>> some horses" or "Here come some zebras"?

--

Xenu is around and about,
mention Hubbard, Xenu pops out!

Cheerful Charlie

bodythetan

Aug 13, 2005, 9:52:05 PM8/13/05
"Barbara Schwarz" <Stilllov...@myway.com> wrote in message

Uh, none of the links in that search said they could build chips. Well,
except for the ones that were links to forum posts that you made. Maybe I
missed something; could you point out a link to me about germs building
micrchips?

-thatPTSkid

SirLagsALot

Aug 13, 2005, 10:10:30 PM8/13/05

"bodythetan" <thatp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Barbara Schwarz" <Stilllov...@myway.com> wrote in message
<snipped for brevity>

> Uh, none of the links in that search said they could build chips. Well,
> except for the ones that were links to forum posts that you made. Maybe I
> missed something; could you point out a link to me about germs building
> micrchips?
>
> -thatPTSkid

My guess is she saw some show about nano technology "Nanoimprint
Lithography"

http://www.elec.canterbury.ac.nz/projects/alkaisi.shtml

http://www.nanobot.info/

tho neither of these have germs working on an assembly line cranking out
body implants.

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 14, 2005, 3:45:38 PM8/14/05

Larry T. wrote:
> "Abby" <abbyn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> >> Through your body implants, kid. Your ear implants and implants
> >> otherwise in your body. Everybody is being fooled. Implants are also in
> >> the food or water. We swallowed them likely by eating food in which
> >> such smaller than pin needle sized implants were.
> >>

> > Barbara, from whom or from what did you get this knowledge?
> >

> Abby:
>
> Barbara Schwarz has stated in a previous post that she believes
> psychiatrist's at Morton Plant Hopsital in Clearwater, Florida dosed Lisa
> McPherson with a psychiatric drug prior to whatever treatement they intended
> for her.

You are very glib, Larry. Psychs mess people up in psychiatric
hospitals, but what I read about her case is rather that psychs messed
her up already in that Orlando Wog Hotel she was staying.

She left her apartment normal, went to this convention, came back
confused and was involved in that accident.

I think that Lisa was hypnotized and implanted by psychs and that it
happened in that hotel. The purpose: to pin her confusion and death on
SCN, as they did not kill her right away but sent her back to the orgs.
Psychs want to force ACN to accept psychiatry.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 14, 2005, 3:50:01 PM8/14/05

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=29012002-052646-7431r

Did you read this?

Be also reminded that the psuchiatric and medical divisions of the
secret services don't want to blow the whistle on what they can do with
germs. They control the scientists and make sure that their secrets
that they can make people sick and kill them stays one.

I use my own head to figure things out. Just because somebody before me
has not figured it out, doesn't mean I can't. As far as my head is
concerned and the conclusions I draw, I am very confident.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 14, 2005, 3:52:17 PM8/14/05

Larry T.

Aug 14, 2005, 4:03:27 PM8/14/05
"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message
That will teach Lisa a thing or two about staying
in cheap seedy Orlando hotels.

If she comes back.

"People in Nebraska have seen more UFO's than in
any other state in the country."...Jeb Bush

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 14, 2005, 4:42:47 PM8/14/05

I think that could also happen in the Ritz, Larry. You check in, a
psych next to you, knock at the door, you open, he presses chloroform
on your nose, closed the door and you are all his.

> If she comes back.

Most people do, except those who are stalked and harassed as I. In such
a case you consider if you have a better life just as an able spirit
kicking psychs butt from the beyond.

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 14, 2005, 4:45:27 PM8/14/05

Hm, I always thought that the people in New Mexico or Nevada saw the
most UFOs. I also learned there is an UFO alley in Utah. Too bad I
haven't seen any yet, but I keep looking. Pretty sure that the SEGNPMSS
has space stations for some of their hard core psychs.

Barbara Schwarz

Larry T.

Aug 14, 2005, 4:52:20 PM8/14/05
"Barbara Schwarz" <Stilllov...@myway.com> wrote in message

Me too.

Larry T.

Aug 14, 2005, 4:53:11 PM8/14/05
"Barbara Schwarz" <Stilllov...@myway.com> wrote in message

Interesting.

realpch

Aug 14, 2005, 5:51:44 PM8/14/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> Larry T. wrote:
> > "Abby" <abbyn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Barbara, from whom or from what did you get this knowledge?
> > >

> > Abby:
> >
> > Barbara Schwarz has stated in a previous post that she believes
> > psychiatrist's at Morton Plant Hopsital in Clearwater, Florida dosed Lisa
> > McPherson with a psychiatric drug prior to whatever treatement they intended
> > for her.
>
> You are very glib, Larry. Psychs mess people up in psychiatric
> hospitals, but what I read about her case is rather that psychs messed
> her up already in that Orlando Wog Hotel she was staying.

But Barbara, the only the only place that you read that was in your
writings, wasn't it? You came up with the idea with no proof whatsoever,
and started writing it here.

Peach

Noesis

Aug 15, 2005, 6:49:39 PM8/15/05
Barbara, the nanotech to do what you prpose does not exist. The radiotech
to do what you propose does not exist. The conspiracies you propose do
not exist. The interest in you as an individual does not exist. You have
no ability to discern reality from unreality. You are utterly insane and
should be committed.

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 15, 2005, 7:50:18 PM8/15/05

realpch wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> >
> > Larry T. wrote:
> > > "Abby" <abbyn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Abby:
> > >
> > > Barbara Schwarz has stated in a previous post that she believes
> > > psychiatrist's at Morton Plant Hopsital in Clearwater, Florida dosed Lisa
> > > McPherson with a psychiatric drug prior to whatever treatement they intended
> > > for her.
> >
> > You are very glib, Larry. Psychs mess people up in psychiatric
> > hospitals, but what I read about her case is rather that psychs messed
> > her up already in that Orlando Wog Hotel she was staying.
>
> But Barbara, the only the only place that you read that was in your
> writings, wasn't it? You came up with the idea with no proof whatsoever,
> and started writing it here.
>
> Peach

It is difficult to prove when the victim is dead, Peach. However, I
read the police report, and I got suspicious that something happened in
that Orlando hotel when I read what Lisa's room mate stated to police.

She indicated that Lisa was as normal as ever when she left to Orlando
but came back confused. If I would be a police officer, I would go back
to the point where she changed.

Moreover, I saw with my own eyes how psychs alter people with hypnosis.
There are also many links on the net that inform what can be done with
hypnosis. Remember what George Estabrooks, the psych said about it?

I never saw anybody being altered from normal to crazy within SCN,
Peach, but I saw it in mental hospitals.

I am 100 % sure that Lisa is a psychiatric victim and infiltrators in
the orgs worked directly in their favor by not calling a physican when
she showed the first signs of physically sickness.

Barbara Schwarz
Interesting websites
www.religiousfreedomwatch.org

www.cchr.org

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 15, 2005, 7:55:23 PM8/15/05

Posting from a psych troll as yourself confirm rather that I am right.

Don't you think you come across like a corrupt fool wanting to know
everything better than me? And what makes you think that I believe your
uneducated claims? Your stupidity?

Just because you can't imagine certain things, doesn't mean that they
don't exist.

Moreover, I am convinced you know at least about the ear implants as
you have some yourself.

That you want to commit a person for her freedom of speech should be a
warning to others. Such people need to be jailed as they are enemies of
the constitution and human rights.

Now take a hike and come first back when you got something like a
character and an IQ.

Noesis

Aug 16, 2005, 11:02:05 AM8/16/05
I don't want to commit you for your low IQ Barbara or to prevent you
speaking. I want to commit you because your illness is treatable, because
the paranoia aspect of your illness makes it impossible for you to choose
to get help on your own, and because allowing someone to go through life
plagued by imaginary horrors when they can be helped is simply inhumane.

I have the same view of you that I have of a sick animal, the difference
being that sick animals aren't usually also annoying, accusatory pricks,
egomaniacal bitches. You need ECT, psychotropics, psychotherapy and or a
combination of the three, and I suspect your addiction to the internet, as
a means to aggrandize yourself and your centrality to existence, is best
dealt with by taking away your access for life, and forcing you out into
the world to converse face-to-face with normal folks.

You'd probably still be a peerless asshole and an insignificant welfare
immigrant if you were well. But at least then you could get your dander up
about real dangers and conspiracies instead of the ones you just imagine
in your febrile mind.

And obviously I'm not part of the universal "get Barbara Schwartz"
conspiracy, because if I were, you'd be in a mental hospital back in
Germany where you belong, and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

As for remote control bacteria, implants, and the conpiracies of "evil
psychs." You can be quite sure no "evil psychs" would ever harm you. You
are the "Golden Goose." You are world's greatest living advertisement and
argument for forcible commitment and treatment, and every time you open
your mouth it strengthens the case.

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 16, 2005, 12:27:51 PM8/16/05

Noesis wrote:
> I don't want to commit you for your low IQ Barbara or to prevent you
> speaking.

I am not mentally ill and I have no low IQ. That is rather your
problem.

What you post is what all the psych trolls lie. It was posted a hundred
times, and I bet you were one of them just with another troll ID.

YOU have a low IQ, and on top YOU have a rotten character.

Rest of your lying psych crap is snapped. You are a corrupt fool and a
waste of time. You lie and libel anonymously because you think you come
away with it.

All you postings show that you are unable to handle other people's
opinions and that you libel others by trying to intimidate me with your
psychiatric garbage.

You also failed to inform who of the felons on the RFW is YOU.

I have no time to waste with psych troll, so excuse me, idiot.

Barbara Schwarz
interesting websites
www.cchr.org
www.freespeechstore.com

realpch

Aug 16, 2005, 12:40:32 PM8/16/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> realpch wrote:
> > Barbara Schwarz wrote:
<snip>

> > > You are very glib, Larry. Psychs mess people up in psychiatric
> > > hospitals, but what I read about her case is rather that psychs messed
> > > her up already in that Orlando Wog Hotel she was staying.
> >
> > But Barbara, the only the only place that you read that was in your
> > writings, wasn't it? You came up with the idea with no proof whatsoever,
> > and started writing it here.
> >
> > Peach
>
> It is difficult to prove when the victim is dead, Peach. However, I
> read the police report, and I got suspicious that something happened in
> that Orlando hotel when I read what Lisa's room mate stated to police.
>
> She indicated that Lisa was as normal as ever when she left to Orlando
> but came back confused. If I would be a police officer, I would go back
> to the point where she changed.

If you go read more stuff, particularly her knowledge reports about
herself, she wasn't doing okay for a long time. I know you objected when
Kristi was posting this material. It was very personal. But I think it
was important so people could see just what happened to this woman. By
reading the material, one sees that Lisa wasn't a perfectly happy and
well-adjusted person who suddenly went off the deep end with no explanation.

> Moreover, I saw with my own eyes how psychs alter people with hypnosis.
> There are also many links on the net that inform what can be done with
> hypnosis. Remember what George Estabrooks, the psych said about it?
>
> I never saw anybody being altered from normal to crazy within SCN,
> Peach, but I saw it in mental hospitals.

Just because you saw people deteriorating in mental hospitals does not
mean that Lisa's deterioration was caused by being in a mental hospital.
Similarly, just because you believe that psychiatrists cause mental
deterioration in their patients, does not mean that Lisa's mental
deterioration was caused by a psychiatrist, especially since there is no
real life data whatsoever to suggest that any such psychiatrist was about.

> I am 100 % sure that Lisa is a psychiatric victim and infiltrators in
> the orgs worked directly in their favor by not calling a physican when
> she showed the first signs of physically sickness.

They sure did mess up. They went from mistake to mistake, in an
escalating cascade of unfortunate events, culminating in her death. The
proper thing to do would have been to realize from the outset that
someone who gets into a car accident and then takes off all their
clothes in public is beyond being helped by non-medical personel. Such
an event is a major crisis for an individual, and if you will recall,
the Church of Scientology does not provide help for people with severe
mental problems by policy. It might get them sued. Or somebody might
wind up dead.

I suspect you will be tempted to respond with tales of psychiatrists
causing harm to their patients and being sued. I will remind you that
they have to purchase malpractice insurance. The Church of Scientology
doesn't purchase malpractice insurance, since they are not supposed to
be treating the severely mentally ill, and in fact the Church response
to the Lisa McPherson incident has been to come up with the so called
"Lisa Clause", in which people receiving Scientology services sign away
their rights to sue over mistreatment resulting in personal injury.

> Barbara Schwarz
> Interesting websites
> www.religiousfreedomwatch.org
> www.cchr.org
>

> > > She left her apartment normal, went to this convention, came back
> > > confused and was involved in that accident.
> > >
> > > I think that Lisa was hypnotized and implanted by psychs and that it
> > > happened in that hotel. The purpose: to pin her confusion and death on
> > > SCN, as they did not kill her right away but sent her back to the orgs.
> > > Psychs want to force ACN to accept psychiatry.
> > >
> > > Barbara Schwarz

Poor Lisa was in a bad way for a long time. Her attempts to use
Scientology to handle her personal problems was not successful for her,
and indeed, those attempts seem to have served to render her ever more
confused and agonized, until she reached a personal crisis. She should
have received professional medical care until the crisis had passed and
she was stabilized. Instead she was taken off to the totally
inappropriate Isolation Rundown, where she further deteriorated, and
eventually died.

Peach

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 16, 2005, 1:22:40 PM8/16/05

realpch wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> >
> > realpch wrote:
> > > Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> <snip>
> > >
> > > But Barbara, the only the only place that you read that was in your
> > > writings, wasn't it? You came up with the idea with no proof whatsoever,
> > > and started writing it here.
> > >
> > > Peach
> >
> > It is difficult to prove when the victim is dead, Peach. However, I
> > read the police report, and I got suspicious that something happened in
> > that Orlando hotel when I read what Lisa's room mate stated to police.
> >
> > She indicated that Lisa was as normal as ever when she left to Orlando
> > but came back confused. If I would be a police officer, I would go back
> > to the point where she changed.
>
> If you go read more stuff, particularly her knowledge reports about
> herself, she wasn't doing okay for a long time. I know you objected when
> Kristi was posting this material. It was very personal. But I think it
> was important so people could see just what happened to this woman. By
> reading the material, one sees that Lisa wasn't a perfectly happy and
> well-adjusted person who suddenly went off the deep end with no explanation.

This still does not rule out that she was subjected to psychiatric
experiments, Peach. It could be true that she wasn't a happy and
well-adjusted person, but she was not out of her mind as she was when
she returned from the Orlando hotel.

> > Moreover, I saw with my own eyes how psychs alter people with hypnosis.
> > There are also many links on the net that inform what can be done with
> > hypnosis. Remember what George Estabrooks, the psych said about it?
> >
> > I never saw anybody being altered from normal to crazy within SCN,
> > Peach, but I saw it in mental hospitals.
>
> Just because you saw people deteriorating in mental hospitals does not
> mean that Lisa's deterioration was caused by being in a mental hospital.

They were not deteriorating. They were altered, they were completely
and entirely changed. I remember a housewife comming in. She was
dressed very conservatively. I heard her talk and she was as normal as
you. She spoke of all the normal things people talk, household, kids,
weather, society, money, etc. Then she was called in a psych session
behind doors. A few hours they wheeled her back in, her dress was
removed, just a hospital gown thrown over her, she babbled crazy stuff,
accused me of having bent her knitting needles and was vulgar, and she
committed in front of 13 or more people in the room sexual perverted
acts on herself.

That is what psychs do to people. No Scientologist except was around.

> Similarly, just because you believe that psychiatrists cause mental
> deterioration in their patients, does not mean that Lisa's mental
> deterioration was caused by a psychiatrist, especially since there is no
> real life data whatsoever to suggest that any such psychiatrist was about.

Lisa's story reminded me very strongly of what I have seen on that
woman in the psych institution on Munich. That woman was normal,
without psych intervention she could have lived a normal life for the
rest of her existance.

> > I am 100 % sure that Lisa is a psychiatric victim and infiltrators in
> > the orgs worked directly in their favor by not calling a physican when
> > she showed the first signs of physically sickness.
>
> They sure did mess up. They went from mistake to mistake, in an
> escalating cascade of unfortunate events, culminating in her death. The
> proper thing to do would have been to realize from the outset that
> someone who gets into a car accident and then takes off all their
> clothes in public is beyond being helped by non-medical personel. Such
> an event is a major crisis for an individual, and if you will recall,
> the Church of Scientology does not provide help for people with severe
> mental problems by policy. It might get them sued. Or somebody might
> wind up dead.

Peach, I am not defending for the people who infiltrated the orgs and
did not care for Lisa by not calling a physican in time. They should
have so right after she showed signs of physical sickness. However,
psychs don't heal the mentally sick, they make people sick and kill
them also. Many people die in the hands of psychs. Is that okay?
An alternative must be found to help people who lost their balance.
Medical help yes, psych treatments, esp. drugs, e-shocks, hypnosis, and
brain surgery against mental illness: no.

> I suspect you will be tempted to respond with tales of psychiatrists
> causing harm to their patients and being sued.

Tales? That psychs harm and kill is not my tale. People screaming that
out since centuries from all corners on the globe, Peach. Google:
psychiatry+kills and you do not just find websites put up by Scios.

> I will remind you that
> they have to purchase malpractice insurance.

Yes, they have to because they are so horrible and mess up and kill so
many people. They just don't want to pay themselves for what the mess.

> The Church of Scientology
> doesn't purchase malpractice insurance, since they are not supposed to
> be treating the severely mentally ill, and in fact the Church response
> to the Lisa McPherson incident has been to come up with the so called
> "Lisa Clause", in which people receiving Scientology services sign away
> their rights to sue over mistreatment resulting in personal injury.

Peach, get it: Scientologists have the right to refuse mental
treatments.
I would sign that paper in a heart beat, although it does not help you
in Europe and they come and commit and ruin your health against your
will.

Psychiatry messed up and killed a lot more people than just one. What I
have seen in psych institutions is so horrible that I fled Germany over
that. I don't want them ever to get their hands on me.

Barbara Schwarz

Message has been deleted

Eldonbraun

Aug 16, 2005, 2:31:38 PM8/16/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> Noesis wrote:
> > I don't want to commit you for your low IQ Barbara or to prevent you
> > speaking.
>
> I am not mentally ill and I have no low IQ. That is rather your
> problem.

Barbara, you are mentally ill, and you have a high IQ. You are mentally
ill because you suffer from delusions and hallucinate sometimes. But
you are not stupid by any means. You're pretty smart actually. The two
have little if anything to do with each other. In fact, people who are
mentally ill could have higher IQs than others. So what?

bodythetan

Aug 19, 2005, 9:22:12 AM8/19/05
"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Barbara, all this says is that they've figured out how to glue material to
the surface of germs. That's a pretty huge step from what you're
describing. Anyways, you still havn't described any sort of way of
controlling these germs that makes any sort of sense.

-thatPTSkid

bodythetan

Aug 19, 2005, 9:24:24 AM8/19/05
"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yeah, circuits made out of bacteria, not circuits constructed by bacteria.
A while back, a computer was built out of tinkertoys. Does that mean there
are remote controlled tinkertoys stalking childrens playrooms?

-thatPTSkid

bodythetan

Aug 19, 2005, 9:27:11 AM8/19/05
"Barbara Schwarz" <Stilllov...@myway.com> wrote in message

If they did, you'd be able to see them. Hell, you can see satellites
without a telescope (they often look like a twinkling light that moves
across the sky faster than the stars do.) If they had space stations, we
would have heard about them long ago; they're pretty hard to hide.

-thatPTSkid

bodythetan

Aug 19, 2005, 9:33:55 AM8/19/05

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<snip>

>> The simpler explanation is usually
>> more correct.
>
> That was true several hundered years ago when people were
> supersticious, but it is not more actual in a very complicated,
> technical and secretive world as of today.

That makes no sense at all; I don't think you fully understand how it
works.

A quote from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor

Occam's Razor (also spelt Ockham's Razor), is a principle attributed to the
14th-century English logician and Franciscan friar, William of Ockham. It
forms the basis of methodological reductionism, also called the principle of
parsimony or law of economy.

In its simplest form, Occam's Razor states that one should make no more
assumptions than needed. Put into everyday language, it says

The simplest explanation is the best.
When multiple explanations are available for a phenomenon, the simplest
version is preferred. For example, a charred tree on the ground could be
caused by a landing alien ship or a lightning strike. According to Occam's
Razor, the lightning strike is the preferred explanation as it requires the
fewest assumptions.

> Again, I always look at the most simple explanation, but life is not
> more as simple as Occam fans try to make it.
>

> Barbara Schwarz
> Interesting websites:
> www.religiousfreedomwatch.org

bodythetan

Aug 19, 2005, 9:57:32 AM8/19/05

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> bodythetan wrote:
>> Okay Barbara, here's what I don't understand. You say there are remote
>> controlled germs in your body.
> In my body? What about YOUR or anybody else's body?
>
>> Where do the signals come from? I don't
>> mean who, I mean physically.
>
> Pick a medical book and check the 500.000 illnesses out. It's all in
> there, from allergies to cancer to Alzheimers. Psychs and Doctors play
> a lot around with germs and in certain labs they breed them. Did you
> know that? You can breed bacteria under certain codes. Then you spread
> them over the world, in food, water, medicine, even furnitures and they
> come in contact with the human body. With silent codes, these psychs
> and doctors activate the germs, play their codes to attack your body,
> and sick you become, and dead you will be.

You missed the question, so I'll rephrase it: Where do the silent codes
come from? Where on earth are these codes distributed from? And assuming
this is true, how do these bacteria survive? Bacteria eat, breed and
secrete waste. They harm us when the eating or secretions interfere with
our body. So if these bacteria don't eat until ordered to, how do they
survive? Obviously, they can't secrete waste or breed if they don't eat,
so how on earth would these bacteria lie in wait? Nevermind the natural
competition with other bacteria and virii etc.

Also, what do you mean by "breed bacteria under certain codes" ?

>> You mention they use radio waves, but how do
>> the germs recieve the signal?

> Through your body implants, kid. Your ear implants and implants
> otherwise in your body. Everybody is being fooled. Implants are also in
> the food or water. We swallowed them likely by eating food in which
> such smaller than pin needle sized implants were.

Well, if these implants are the size of the head of a pin, we still run
into the same problem I described before. Any antenna on an implant the
size of the head of a pin would be very small. To pick anything up with
that antenna, the signal would have to be very high frequency. (very short
wavelength) This signal would have to be extremely strong to penetrate
buildings, natural structures or the human body. The signal would damage
human tissue and most likely cause cancer in anybody it didn't kill.

> Dr. Kilde, the former Chief Medical Officer of Lapland wrote that it is
> even possible to mindcontrol people without inplants just with radio
> waves that they pick up I am sure that same applies to germs.

Germs don't have minds. They aren't capable of thinking. They don't have
anything even remotely resembling a brain. They simply eat what they can so
they can breed.

>> See there's a problem with your theory. To
>> recieve a radio signal, you need an antenna of some sort. Any antenna
>> that
>> could fit on a germ would be incredibly short, so the gain would be very
>> low.
> You don't need an antenna on the body of the Germ. Some tiny little
> implants on you is enough. All you perhaps need is that somebody
> addresses your body with radio waves. These germs were breed under
> certain codes. They hear them and they bite you and infect you in your
> grave.

Doesn't matter; even at the size you're suggesting, you'd have exactly the
same problem.

>> The same problem occurs if the body of the germ itself is the antenna.
>> To compensate, the radio signal would have to be extremely strong and the
>> wavelength would have to be very short.
>
> These secret services have lots of inventions of which the broad mass
> did not even hear about.

This isn't about inventions. This is basic physics.

>> Remember, for every doubling of
>> the distance, the power at the source would have to quadruple. But
>> let's
>> assume they have a nuclear power plant plugged directly into their
>> transmitter. What happens if you broadcast this incredibly high-power
>> high-frequency signal? Well, it's probably going to kill everybody in
>> the
>> area very very quickly. That sort of EM radiation would cause massive
>> tissue damage, and would likely result in cancer for anybody who
>> survived.
>> So assuming what you're saying is going on, it should be very easy to
>> find
>> the transmitter. Just look for the huge pile of dead bodies being piled
>> up
>> by cancer patients.
>> So now you know what to look for, any idea where it might be?
>

> I see you gave that kind of thoughts, kid. But medical terrorists are
> using implants in your body (you may now about some or not) to activate
> the germs that they breed to commit deadly tasks. It is libely that
> they have their own medical terrorists close in every neighborhood. The
> guy plays tapes over radio to make the germs aggressive. Without these
> tapes the germs likely would not do much, but the many people dropping
> dead on germ related illnesses (even heart disease and stroke are now
> linked to germs) tell me there is medical terrorism behind.

Once again, germs can't think. They don't differentiate between being
agressive and being passive. They simply consume everything they can to
breed as much as they can.

> When I get ill, I don't get just ill. I am getting stalked with germs.
> And it is no imagination and no mental illness. It is the observation
> of a person, me who can think.

How could anyone possibly tell? You can't see germs.

> I read some articles on the web that germs are used to build micro
> chips. If they can train germs to do that, they can train them also to
> bite in your organs and kill you and everybody else.
>
> Barbara Schwarz
Germs aren't being trained to do anything; you can't train a germ because
it has no memory or mind or ability to learn. All these proposals are about
taking advantage of their natural behaviors.

I can understand why these theories are appealing, but really, this whole
"remote controlled germs" thing isn't based on solid science.

-thatPTSkid

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 19, 2005, 1:57:08 PM8/19/05

bodythetan wrote:
> "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > bodythetan wrote:
> >> Okay Barbara, here's what I don't understand. You say there are remote
> >> controlled germs in your body.
> > In my body? What about YOUR or anybody else's body?
> >
> >> Where do the signals come from? I don't
> >> mean who, I mean physically.
> >
> > Pick a medical book and check the 500.000 illnesses out. It's all in
> > there, from allergies to cancer to Alzheimers. Psychs and Doctors play
> > a lot around with germs and in certain labs they breed them. Did you
> > know that? You can breed bacteria under certain codes. Then you spread
> > them over the world, in food, water, medicine, even furnitures and they
> > come in contact with the human body. With silent codes, these psychs
> > and doctors activate the germs, play their codes to attack your body,
> > and sick you become, and dead you will be.
> >

> You missed the question, so I'll rephrase it: Where do the silent codes
> come from? Where on earth are these codes distributed from?

Gee, kid, do I have to chew everything for you? Psychs, mindcontrollers
are sending those codes.

> And assuming
> this is true, how do these bacteria survive? Bacteria eat, breed and
> secrete waste. They harm us when the eating or secretions interfere with
> our body. So if these bacteria don't eat until ordered to, how do they
> survive? Obviously, they can't secrete waste or breed if they don't eat,
> so how on earth would these bacteria lie in wait? Nevermind the natural
> competition with other bacteria and virii etc.

They eat from your skin. It is disgusting, but don't blame me. I did
not breed them.

> Also, what do you mean by "breed bacteria under certain codes" ?

They breed them in lap dishes under certain commands and circumstances.
E.g. you can threaten their lives with heat or cold or pain and add a
number to it and they will fight for their existances just as any other
human being. Bacteria are nothing but a destroyed thetan. They feel
pain and fear too.

Then you release them and put them in daily products. We come in
contact with them and they will attack us and cause us all kind of
diseases including cancer and heart attacks and much more when they
hear the silent codes that is radioed in our direction.

I believe that they would not do much harm if they are not activated
with silent codes.

> >> You mention they use radio waves, but how do
> >> the germs recieve the signal?
> > Through your body implants, kid. Your ear implants and implants
> > otherwise in your body. Everybody is being fooled. Implants are also in
> > the food or water. We swallowed them likely by eating food in which
> > such smaller than pin needle sized implants were.
> >
> Well, if these implants are the size of the head of a pin, we still run
> into the same problem I described before. Any antenna on an implant the
> size of the head of a pin would be very small. To pick anything up with
> that antenna, the signal would have to be very high frequency. (very short
> wavelength) This signal would have to be extremely strong to penetrate
> buildings, natural structures or the human body. The signal would damage
> human tissue and most likely cause cancer in anybody it didn't kill.

Keep hoping, but my observations are different. I am convinced that
secret services have several inventions which they don't publish. You
are wise to understand the current technique and think a step beyond.
However, everything I wrote can be done with already developed and
known techniques of our time.

> > Dr. Kilde, the former Chief Medical Officer of Lapland wrote that it is
> > even possible to mindcontrol people without inplants just with radio
> > waves that they pick up I am sure that same applies to germs.
> >
> Germs don't have minds. They aren't capable of thinking. They don't have
> anything even remotely resembling a brain. They simply eat what they can so
> they can breed.

You don't need a brain to think. The thetan thinks. A germ is a
destroyed thetan, kid. It is a tiny fraction of a thetan. It can be
trained like an animal. They can't think like humans either, but they
live and feel, they need food and they make babies, so to speak, as
spores.

> >> See there's a problem with your theory. To
> >> recieve a radio signal, you need an antenna of some sort. Any antenna
> >> that
> >> could fit on a germ would be incredibly short, so the gain would be very
> >> low.
> > You don't need an antenna on the body of the Germ. Some tiny little
> > implants on you is enough. All you perhaps need is that somebody
> > addresses your body with radio waves. These germs were breed under
> > certain codes. They hear them and they bite you and infect you in your
> > grave.
> >
> Doesn't matter; even at the size you're suggesting, you'd have exactly the
> same problem.

What problem? That the mindcontrollers don't reach your body with their
radio waves and silent sounds? They do, unfortunately.

> >> The same problem occurs if the body of the germ itself is the antenna.
> >> To compensate, the radio signal would have to be extremely strong and the
> >> wavelength would have to be very short.
> >
> > These secret services have lots of inventions of which the broad mass
> > did not even hear about.
> >
> This isn't about inventions. This is basic physics.

Exactly, and that is why what I wrote about.

You could be not more wrong.

> > When I get ill, I don't get just ill. I am getting stalked with germs.
> > And it is no imagination and no mental illness. It is the observation
> > of a person, me who can think.
> >
> How could anyone possibly tell? You can't see germs.

But I can feel them and I can see them under a microscope.

> > I read some articles on the web that germs are used to build micro
> > chips. If they can train germs to do that, they can train them also to
> > bite in your organs and kill you and everybody else.
> >
> > Barbara Schwarz
> Germs aren't being trained to do anything; you can't train a germ because
> it has no memory or mind or ability to learn.

Wrong, they are tiny fractures of a thetan, a soul, the spiritual
being, and these parts can be trained and have a memory. They can't
learn like humans, but they react to bad memory and to codes.

> All these proposals are about
> taking advantage of their natural behaviors.
>
> I can understand why these theories are appealing, but really, this whole
> "remote controlled germs" thing isn't based on solid science.
>
> -thatPTSkid

I will be vindicated on this theory, Kid. I wish it would be different.
It is not easy to confront such evil, but closing the eyes and just let
medical terrorists go on with it is the worst we can do.

Barbara Schwarz
***********************
Interesting websites:
http://www.parishioners.org/extremists/index.html
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/sitemap.htm
http://www.cchr.org
http://datafilter.com/mc
http://freespeechstore.com (about NANAE punks)

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 19, 2005, 1:57:57 PM8/19/05

bodythetan wrote:
> [...]

> > I read some articles on the web that germs are used to build micro
> > chips. If they can train germs to do that, they can train them also to
> > bite in your organs and kill you and everybody else.
> >
> > Barbara Schwarz
> Germs aren't being trained to do anything; you can't train a germ because
> it has no memory or mind or ability to learn.

Wrong, they are tiny fractures of a thetan, a soul, the spiritual
being, and these parts can be trained and have a memory. They can't
learn like humans, but they react to bad memory and to codes.

> All these proposals are about

> taking advantage of their natural behaviors.
>
> I can understand why these theories are appealing, but really, this whole
> "remote controlled germs" thing isn't based on solid science.
>
> -thatPTSkid

I will be vindicated on this theory, Kid. I wish it would be different.

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 19, 2005, 1:57:59 PM8/19/05

bodythetan wrote:
> [...]

> > I read some articles on the web that germs are used to build micro
> > chips. If they can train germs to do that, they can train them also to
> > bite in your organs and kill you and everybody else.
> >
> > Barbara Schwarz
> Germs aren't being trained to do anything; you can't train a germ because
> it has no memory or mind or ability to learn.

Wrong, they are tiny fractures of a thetan, a soul, the spiritual
being, and these parts can be trained and have a memory. They can't
learn like humans, but they react to bad memory and to codes.

> All these proposals are about

> taking advantage of their natural behaviors.
>
> I can understand why these theories are appealing, but really, this whole
> "remote controlled germs" thing isn't based on solid science.
>
> -thatPTSkid

I will be vindicated on this theory, Kid. I wish it would be different.

Eldonbraun

Aug 19, 2005, 4:47:58 PM8/19/05
Barbara,

You are on a roll here. Turn this style into a book. It's pretty
eloquent. Insane, but eloquent. Good conspiracy theory writing. You
have a messsage and a voice. You are an interesting specimen, and if
you ever want to rejoin humanity, I will welcome you back to reality.

Best, Eldon

bodythetan

Aug 20, 2005, 9:02:16 AM8/20/05

> bodythetan wrote:
>> "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > In my body? What about YOUR or anybody else's body?

>> > Pick a medical book and check the 500.000 illnesses out. It's all in
>> > there, from allergies to cancer to Alzheimers. Psychs and Doctors play
>> > a lot around with germs and in certain labs they breed them. Did you
>> > know that? You can breed bacteria under certain codes. Then you spread
>> > them over the world, in food, water, medicine, even furnitures and they
>> > come in contact with the human body. With silent codes, these psychs
>> > and doctors activate the germs, play their codes to attack your body,
>> > and sick you become, and dead you will be.
>> >

>> You missed the question, so I'll rephrase it: Where do the silent codes
>> come from? Where on earth are these codes distributed from?
>
> Gee, kid, do I have to chew everything for you? Psychs, mindcontrollers
> are sending those codes.

So you say, but from WHERE? What PHYSICAL LOCATION? Do they have radio
transmitters in every neighborhood or a central one? From what physical
location do the orders come from?

>> And assuming
>> this is true, how do these bacteria survive? Bacteria eat, breed and
>> secrete waste. They harm us when the eating or secretions interfere with
>> our body. So if these bacteria don't eat until ordered to, how do they
>> survive? Obviously, they can't secrete waste or breed if they don't eat,
>> so how on earth would these bacteria lie in wait? Nevermind the natural
>> competition with other bacteria and virii etc.
>
> They eat from your skin. It is disgusting, but don't blame me. I did
> not breed them.

I don't think you understand how bacteria work. Essentially, they eat
anything they're capable of, as much as they can, to reproduce as much as
they can. Like most living things on the planet, their primary instinct is
to reproduce. They become harmful to us when they are able to breed in
significant enough numbers that their eating or their excretion of waste
impacts our health. A single bacteria simply can not do enough damage to
harm a human. They do not differentiate between food sources. If that
particular strain of bacteria is capable of eating what's available, it
will. So, if it's able to feed from skin cells, it'll continue to do so
and breed as much as the source of food allows it to. If the source of food
is depleted, it'll look for another. If it can't find it, it'll die. If
they can eat enough living off skin to breed, they'll continue to do so.
If they can't, they'll seek out another source of food. As they breed, the
colony expands to find adequate food for all the bacteria. So if these
killer bacteria were in your system and are capable of eating your organs,
they would find and start eating them without any outside order.

>> Also, what do you mean by "breed bacteria under certain codes" ?
>
> They breed them in lap dishes under certain commands and circumstances.
> E.g. you can threaten their lives with heat or cold or pain and add a
> number to it and they will fight for their existances just as any other
> human being. Bacteria are nothing but a destroyed thetan. They feel
> pain and fear too.

Bacteria are single celled organisms. They have no mind or nervous system.
They simply have the instinct to eat to breed. They're like machines; they
certainly will try to keep from being destroyed, but this is simply because
if they are destroyed they can not breed.

As for the destroyed thetan idea, the estimated number of bacteria on earth
is 5 x 10^30.
That's a five with thirty zeroes after it. 5 000 000 000 000 000 000 000
000 000 000
Now, according to OTIII, there were approximately 13 528 000 000 000
thetans destroyed on Teegeack. (76 planets x 178 billion people per planet)
So, by subtracting that number, we're left with 4 999 999 999 999 999 986
472 000 000 000 bacteria.

> Then you release them and put them in daily products. We come in
> contact with them and they will attack us and cause us all kind of
> diseases including cancer and heart attacks and much more when they
> hear the silent codes that is radioed in our direction.
>
> I believe that they would not do much harm if they are not activated
> with silent codes.

Once again, not how bacteria work. They just eat and breed.

>> > Through your body implants, kid. Your ear implants and implants
>> > otherwise in your body. Everybody is being fooled. Implants are also in
>> > the food or water. We swallowed them likely by eating food in which
>> > such smaller than pin needle sized implants were.
>> >
>> Well, if these implants are the size of the head of a pin, we still run
>> into the same problem I described before. Any antenna on an implant the
>> size of the head of a pin would be very small. To pick anything up with
>> that antenna, the signal would have to be very high frequency. (very
>> short
>> wavelength) This signal would have to be extremely strong to penetrate
>> buildings, natural structures or the human body. The signal would damage
>> human tissue and most likely cause cancer in anybody it didn't kill.
>
> Keep hoping, but my observations are different. I am convinced that
> secret services have several inventions which they don't publish. You
> are wise to understand the current technique and think a step beyond.
> However, everything I wrote can be done with already developed and
> known techniques of our time.

Well, maybe there's some sort of other signalling method, but it certainly
couldn't be through radio waves. As I've stated before, assuming you could
build a radio reciever and antenna that could fit on the head of a pin, any
signal that could even theoretically be picked up by something that small
would cause massive cell damage far worse than what you're saying these
remote controlled germs do.

>> > Dr. Kilde, the former Chief Medical Officer of Lapland wrote that it is
>> > even possible to mindcontrol people without inplants just with radio
>> > waves that they pick up I am sure that same applies to germs.
>> >
>> Germs don't have minds. They aren't capable of thinking. They don't
>> have
>> anything even remotely resembling a brain. They simply eat what they can
>> so
>> they can breed.
>
> You don't need a brain to think. The thetan thinks. A germ is a
> destroyed thetan, kid. It is a tiny fraction of a thetan. It can be
> trained like an animal. They can't think like humans either, but they
> live and feel, they need food and they make babies, so to speak, as
> spores.

A few points: First of all, bacteria reproduce through cell division, not
spores. Second, there are trillions of times more bacteria on earth than
thetans according to the figures in OTIII. Third, bacteria don't have a
nervous system. They are incapable of feeling ANYTHING. Fourth, they have
no memory. How can you train something that can't remember your commands.
Finally, bacteria don't think; they simply react to whatever stimuli they
are presented with.

>> > You don't need an antenna on the body of the Germ. Some tiny little
>> > implants on you is enough. All you perhaps need is that somebody
>> > addresses your body with radio waves. These germs were breed under
>> > certain codes. They hear them and they bite you and infect you in your
>> > grave.
>> >
>> Doesn't matter; even at the size you're suggesting, you'd have exactly
>> the
>> same problem.
>
> What problem? That the mindcontrollers don't reach your body with their
> radio waves and silent sounds? They do, unfortunately.

No, that a radio signal that could even theoretically be picked up on a
device the size of the head of a pin (the implants) would have to be very
short wavelength. (high frequency) To penetrate the human body and actually
reach the implants, it would have to be very high power. A high frequency
signal of that power would cause cells to heat up and rupture. This is how a
microwave oven works; microwaves are short wavelength radio waves.
Basically, it would boil the insides of your cells. If by some miracle you
somehow survived this, the large-scale cellular damage would most likely
cause cancer. Living near the transmitter would be like living inside a
microwave oven. Whenever it was transmitting, your body would literally
heat up and cook you alive.

Can you give any sort of evidence to support your claim? It's going against
over a century of science.

>> > When I get ill, I don't get just ill. I am getting stalked with germs.
>> > And it is no imagination and no mental illness. It is the observation
>> > of a person, me who can think.
>> >
>> How could anyone possibly tell? You can't see germs.
>
> But I can feel them and I can see them under a microscope.

Yes, but how can you tell which of the quadrillions of germs in your body
are harming you? Not all bacteria are harmful; some are absolutely vital
to our immune and digestive systems.

>> > I read some articles on the web that germs are used to build micro
>> > chips. If they can train germs to do that, they can train them also to
>> > bite in your organs and kill you and everybody else.
>> >
>> > Barbara Schwarz
>> Germs aren't being trained to do anything; you can't train a germ
>> because
>> it has no memory or mind or ability to learn.
> Wrong, they are tiny fractures of a thetan, a soul, the spiritual
> being, and these parts can be trained and have a memory. They can't
> learn like humans, but they react to bad memory and to codes.

I already replied to this point above, but if you have some actual research
based on real science to support your claim I'd love to see it.

>> All these proposals are about
>> taking advantage of their natural behaviors.
>>
>> I can understand why these theories are appealing, but really, this
>> whole
>> "remote controlled germs" thing isn't based on solid science.
>>
>> -thatPTSkid
>
> I will be vindicated on this theory, Kid. I wish it would be different.
> It is not easy to confront such evil, but closing the eyes and just let
> medical terrorists go on with it is the worst we can do.

Your theory doesn't actually make sense. If it was an off-the-wall theory
that was at least scientifically possible, I'd say it warrants further
investigation, but so far it doesn't seem like you have much of a grasp of
even high-school level biology or physics.

-thatPTSkid

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 20, 2005, 12:21:53 PM8/20/05

Lol. You should ask your very own case officer this question. But
perhaps he does not know and just runs you and is not suspicious on
that you and he are also targets. Definitely, I am convinced that there
is a transmitter in each neighborhood, and they may be located in
private homes.

> >> And assuming
> >> this is true, how do these bacteria survive? Bacteria eat, breed and
> >> secrete waste. They harm us when the eating or secretions interfere with
> >> our body. So if these bacteria don't eat until ordered to, how do they
> >> survive? Obviously, they can't secrete waste or breed if they don't eat,
> >> so how on earth would these bacteria lie in wait? Nevermind the natural
> >> competition with other bacteria and virii etc.
> >
> > They eat from your skin. It is disgusting, but don't blame me. I did
> > not breed them.
>
> I don't think you understand how bacteria work. Essentially, they eat
> anything they're capable of, as much as they can, to reproduce as much as
> they can. Like most living things on the planet, their primary instinct is
> to reproduce. They become harmful to us when they are able to breed in
> significant enough numbers that their eating or their excretion of waste
> impacts our health. A single bacteria simply can not do enough damage to
> harm a human.

I never claimed that just one bacteria is the problem. There are so
many germs on this earth that they outweigh the weight of all large
mamals combined. I speak about lots and lots of bacteria, also called
bodythetans. Using water and soap alone don't kill them all. The worst
are those that are inside of the body, those who cause plague in the
arteries, cause Alzheimers, Parkinsons, stroke, heart disease, cancer,
you name it.

> They do not differentiate between food sources. If that
> particular strain of bacteria is capable of eating what's available, it
> will. So, if it's able to feed from skin cells, it'll continue to do so
> and breed as much as the source of food allows it to. If the source of food
> is depleted, it'll look for another. If it can't find it, it'll die. If
> they can eat enough living off skin to breed, they'll continue to do so.
> If they can't, they'll seek out another source of food. As they breed, the
> colony expands to find adequate food for all the bacteria. So if these
> killer bacteria were in your system and are capable of eating your organs,
> they would find and start eating them without any outside order.

If that theory would be correct, that they starve inside your body,
nobody would die on cancer or other germ related bacteria. How do you
know what they eat? Remember, we put all kinds of food in out bodies,
and they have plenty to eat inside out bodies, food, blood, meat,
water, everything. Be sure that no bacteria starves in a body. It is
not a surface as a kitchen table and even there, they manage to
survive.

But I think they are breed to be active and inactive. As also many
doctors and mindcontrollers come in contact, they want to make sure
that they are not being killed by them. So, they can control the
outbreaks in seriousness with radio waves. They can control them to
become very agressive and kill you and they can control them to ease
off and die off, like refusing to take nourishment from your body, like
an anorexic.

> >> Also, what do you mean by "breed bacteria under certain codes" ?
> >
> > They breed them in lap dishes under certain commands and circumstances.
> > E.g. you can threaten their lives with heat or cold or pain and add a
> > number to it and they will fight for their existances just as any other
> > human being. Bacteria are nothing but a destroyed thetan. They feel
> > pain and fear too.
> >
> Bacteria are single celled organisms. They have no mind or nervous system.
> They simply have the instinct to eat to breed. They're like machines; they
> certainly will try to keep from being destroyed, but this is simply because
> if they are destroyed they can not breed.

Their have a memory and they lie eggs, or make spores. When Mom and Dad
is dead, kid grew up and takes over the killing spree.

> As for the destroyed thetan idea, the estimated number of bacteria on earth
> is 5 x 10^30.
> That's a five with thirty zeroes after it. 5 000 000 000 000 000 000 000
> 000 000 000
> Now, according to OTIII, there were approximately 13 528 000 000 000
> thetans destroyed on Teegeack. (76 planets x 178 billion people per planet)
> So, by subtracting that number, we're left with 4 999 999 999 999 999 986
> 472 000 000 000 bacteria.

Very funny. :) I don't think that the 75 Trillion years time period is
from Ron. I am convinced that he said that the bombings made the
volcanoes. In other words: tell me the date of the volcanoes and you
have the date of OT III. I think the earth was flat before the bombs
hit.

Not all thetans bombed to earth were destroyed in many parts. I think
psychs trap the thetan in labs and there is where they split them, make
them smaller and trap the components in germ bodies. In other words,
those who were bombed in the volcanoes were the lucky one compared to
destroying a thetan in millions or billions of parts.

> > Then you release them and put them in daily products. We come in
> > contact with them and they will attack us and cause us all kind of
> > diseases including cancer and heart attacks and much more when they
> > hear the silent codes that is radioed in our direction.
> >
> > I believe that they would not do much harm if they are not activated
> > with silent codes.
>
> Once again, not how bacteria work. They just eat and breed.

I think that psychs were at splitting thetans since the beginning of
time. That is why there are anchient bacterias on other planets.

But again, bacterias are destroyed thetans, they are tiny animals and
they have a memory and psychs are using it as the secret weapon to
torture and kill the human race. I know it sounds really bold, but that
is what history will record one day.

Why do you think a receiver needs to have a huge antenna? Why do you
think that tiny little metal pin needle heads can't do? Many of these
were perhaps in our food and we ate them not knowingly. However, e