I can also promise, nobody, including jim henson or walter disney, ever googled 'cher porno' or 'cher nude'... duh? ..some bots might hit stupid.russian.nigger.of.jap.com, but the chance of anyone finding your sites/content without guidance there is nil, googling (or any of the other (about 1,600 used search engines)) any combination of your names gets you what? ..do you remember when I told you, your plans are unrealistic dordo shit? Either eat rye or blowfish, stop calling me as stupid russian tweek dog sent by okinawan pig.

smoki...@l.ron.leary

Jan 22, 2023, 9:30:04 PM1/22/23
★★★★★
Amazing Stones: episode 2 season 1
[enter scene]
(christopher lloyd shows up with a clipboard, paperwork on it and a pen attached by a wire, looking at jack #1, two feet away fixed eyeball style pointing one eyeball at jack's left eyeball, other on the clipboard.)
[cut to intro roll, enter into episode name 'contracts', on the screen as camera pans in to warm scenery, flashback of jack eating decent beef stew]
(..the episode leads for twenty minutes showing how someone with possibilities getting to crossroad point C.L. accepting their enlistment.)

Amazing Stones: season 01 episode 06
[enter scene]
(christopher lloyd shows up chill, laid back, telling a short story of a girl that found super leech, took her over, secreted smart base mind control fluid while sucking her blood.. ..the moral of the story is the leech tried to own too much property, wet off a boat, and bit off more than it could chew.)

..and when I say I wouldn't mind a black guy or a mexican in the white house as president, I mean samuel l. jackson or mike bibi.
...and if you want to know exactly why sea urchin, blowfish, and oregon lobster mother toxins work on only malnourished, inbred, stupid, retard, consider where they dumped their poop. [o;-)
I can also promise, nobody, including jim henson or walter disney, ever googled 'cher porno' or 'cher nude'... duh? ..some bots might hit stupid.russian.nigger.of.jap.com, but the chance of anyone finding your sites/content without guidance there is nil, googling (or any of the other (about 1,600 used search engines)) any combination of your names gets you what? ..do you remember when I told you, your plans are unrealistic dordo shit? Either eat rye or blowfish, stop calling me as stupid russian tweek dog sent by okinawan pig.

https://is.gd/B_day
˙pǝʌɹǝsǝɹ sʇɥƃᴉɹ ll∀
© Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.
m.flickr.com/photos/184425807@N04

..also, all of you are chicken brittle, damn near fishbone, not having listened to me about nutritional therapy properly. [o;-)