Brand new unlisted phone numbers for London Scientology centre at 68 Tottenham Court Road, London.

Stefani...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2008, 7:37:14 PM4/5/08
Church Of Scientology: 02076369874 and 02085806942

(PHONE NO LONGER ANSWERED: 02076369871)
* Do not advertise number
* Do no give number to non-Scientologists
* Answer the phone with greeting 'Test Centre'.

Remain the same: HQ at Queen Victoria Street: 02072462700 (open until
9pm/10pm 7 days)

Scientology Celebrity Centre: 02072622000
42 Leinster Gardens
London, England W2 3AN
United Kingdom

Anonology

Apr 6, 2008, 12:38:23 AM4/6/08

zoinks, the cult is sprouting leaks all over the place... if
Scientology, Inc. was a ship, it would be sinkling from all the
leaks...

Hartley Patterson

Apr 6, 2008, 7:12:01 AM4/6/08
Stefani...@gmail.com:

> Church Of Scientology: 02076369874 and 02085806942
>
> (PHONE NO LONGER ANSWERED: 02076369871)
> * Do not advertise number
> * Do no give number to non-Scientologists
> * Answer the phone with greeting 'Test Centre'.

Thanks Stephania, we won't tell a thetan.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk

barb

Apr 6, 2008, 10:37:20 AM4/6/08

Some of the rats have jumped ship...always a good indication that it's
time to don the survival suit and tie balloons to yer sea bag!

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC