The quasar cannon on 'fueled volcanic IV, how many sectors do we really need? ~, Toodles', locks on you.

Hunter Barnes

May 5, 2023, 12:24:30 PM5/5/23
★★★★★
The quasar cannon on 'fueled volcanic IV, how many sectors do we really need? ~, Toodles', locks on you.

Vocab : God dammery = The place where fools find their lot anyhow, anyway.

https://is.gd/crossroadblues
˙pǝʌɹǝsǝɹ sʇɥƃᴉɹ ll∀
© Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.
m.flickr.com/photos/184425807@N04

♪¶ 'This is the peace corps, everybody bend over and hop on the peace corps, makes politicians, actresses, and the their bimbo, gimp, gimp to the peace corps.'

♪¶ 'Wake up in the morning, as I strap my sh'tkickers on, I reach over for my marijuanna, my lighter, and my bong..'