Please Post the High Crimes policy letter

28 views
Skip to first unread message

Richard

unread,
Mar 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/8/98
to

I would love to see this document

Visit the Cult Information Centre at:
http://www.infoman.demon.co.uk/cicmain.html

Jeta

unread,
Mar 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/8/98
to

Richard (in...@infoman.demon.co.uk ) :

> I would love to see this document.


From "Introduction to Scientology Ethics":


4. HIGH CRIMES.

These consist of publicly departing Scientology or committing
Suppressive Acts.

Cancellation of certificates, classifications and awards are
amongst the penalties which can be leveled for this type of
offense as well as those recommended by Committees of Evidence.

A reward system for merit and good performance also exists.
-,-

SUPPRESSIVE ACTS

Suppressive Acts are defined as actions or omissions
undertaken to knowingly suppress, reduce or impede
Scientology or Scientologists.

Such Suppressive Acts include :

* Public disavowal of Scientology or Scientologists in
good standing with Scientology organizations;
* Public statements against Scientology or Scientologists
but not to Committees of Evidence duly convened;
* Proposing, advising or voting for legislation or
ordinances, rules or laws directed toward the
suppression of Scientology;
* Pronouncing Scientologists guilty of the practice of
standard Scientology;
* Testifying hostilely before state or public inquiries
into Scientology to suppress it;
* Reporting or threatening to report Scientology or
Scientologists to civil authorities in an effort to
suppress Scientology or Scientologists from practicing
or receiving standard Scientology;
* Bringing civil suit against any Scientology organization
or Scientologist including the nonpayment of bills or
failure to refund without first calling the matter to
the attention of the Chairman at Saint Hill and
receiving a reply;
* Demanding the return of any or all fees paid for
standard training or processing actually received or
received in part and still available but undelivered
only because of departure of the person demanding (the
fees must be refunded but this policy letter applies);
* Writing anti-Scientology letters to the press or giving
anti-Scientology or anti-Scientologist evidence to the
press;
* Testifying as a hostile witness against Scientology in
public;
* Continued membership in a divergent group;
* Continued adherence to a person or group pronounced a
Suppressive Person or Group by HCO;
* Failure to handle a person demonstrably guilty of
Suppressive Acts;
* Being at the hire of anti-Scientology groups or persons;
* Organizing a splinter group to use Scientology data or
any part of it to distract people from standard
Scientology;
* Organizing splinter groups to diverge from Scientology
practices, still calling it Scientology or calling it
something else;
* Calling meetings of staffs or field auditors or the
public to deliver Scientology into the hands of
unauthorized persons or (persons) who will suppress it
or alter it or who have no reputation for following
standard lines and procedures;
* Infiltrating a Scientology group or organization or
staff to stir up discontent or protest at the
instigation of hostile forces;
* First degree murder, arson, disintegration of persons or
belongings;
* Mutiny;
* Seeking to splinter off an area of Scientology and deny
it properly constituted authority for personal profit,
personal power or "to save the organization from the
higher officers of Scientology";
* Engaging in malicious rumor-mongering to destroy the
authority or repute of higher officers or the leading
names of Scientology or to "safeguard" a position;
* Delivering up the person of a Scientologist without
defense or protest to the demands of civil or criminal
law;
* Falsifying records that then imperil the liberty or
safety of a Scientologist;
* Knowingly giving false testimony to imperil a
Scientologist;
* Receiving money, favors or encouragement to suppress
Scientology or Scientologists;
* Sexual or sexually perverted conduct contrary to the
well-being or good state of mind of a Scientologist in
good standing or under the charge of Scientology such as
a student, a preclear, a ward or a patient;
* Blackmail of Scientologists or Scientology organizations
threatened or accomplished - in which case the crime
being used for blackmail purposes becomes fully outside
the reach of Ethics and is absolved by the fact of
blackmail unless repeated.

Suppressive Acts are clearly those covert or overt acts
knowingly calculated to reduce or destroy the influence or
activities of Scientology or prevent case gains or continued
Scientology success and activity on the part of a
Scientologist.

As persons or groups that would do such a thing act out of
self-interest only to the detriment of all others, they cannot
be granted the rights and beingness ordinarily accorded rational
beings.

[SNIP]
-,-

I repeat, in caps:

['Suppressive persons' and 'Suppressive groups']

"CANNOT BE GRANTED THE RIGHTS AND BEINGNESS

ORDINARILY ACCORDED RATIONAL BEINGS."
-,-

So people who criticize Scientology & Dianetics:

"CANNOT BE GRANTED THE RIGHTS AND BEINGNESS

ORDINARILY ACCORDED RATIONAL BEINGS."
-,-

This represents the mindset of a Fascist.

-- Jeta

Paul

unread,
Mar 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/10/98
to

Just wanted to highlight a few of these "suppressive acts."

Jeta wrote:
> From "Introduction to Scientology Ethics":
>
> 4. HIGH CRIMES.
>
> These consist of publicly departing Scientology or committing
> Suppressive Acts.
>
> Cancellation of certificates, classifications and awards are
> amongst the penalties which can be leveled for this type of
> offense as well as those recommended by Committees of Evidence.
>
> A reward system for merit and good performance also exists.
> -,-
>
> SUPPRESSIVE ACTS
>
> Suppressive Acts are defined as actions or omissions
> undertaken to knowingly suppress, reduce or impede
> Scientology or Scientologists.
>
> Such Suppressive Acts include :
>

> * Pronouncing Scientologists guilty of the practice of
> standard Scientology;

???

> * Continued adherence to a person or group pronounced a
> Suppressive Person or Group by HCO;

Can you say "disconnection," boys and girls? I knew you could....

> * Failure to handle a person demonstrably guilty of
> Suppressive Acts;

So *that's* what happened to Andy Milne....

> * Engaging in malicious rumor-mongering to destroy the
> authority or repute of higher officers or the leading

> names of Scientology...

Could this be why so many Scientologists tell us they are so pleased
with the Church management?

> * Delivering up the person of a Scientologist without
> defense or protest to the demands of civil or criminal
> law;

So Scientology law prevails over "wog" law?

geo...@exit109.com

unread,
Mar 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/10/98
to

Paul <pauldb@REMOVE_ME.seanet.com> wrote:

>Jeta wrote:
>> From "Introduction to Scientology Ethics":
>>
>> 4. HIGH CRIMES.
>> ....
>> SUPPRESSIVE ACTS
>> ....

>> * Pronouncing Scientologists guilty of the practice of
>> standard Scientology;

>???

Accusing a Scientologist in good standing (read 'upstat')
of being out-tech, out-ethics, etc.

That's one of the Suppressive Acts for which Koos was Declared.

--
geo...@exit109.com

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages