HOLLANDER * Dave Worthen Executive Establishment Position Press Releas

Tigger Tigger

Aug 13, 2005, 8:34:22 AM8/13/05

PRMinds - Hollander Consultants Promotes Dave Worthen to Executive
Establishment Position

http://www.prminds.com/pressrelease.php?id=2682 Changed:7:13 AM on
Saturday, August 13, 2005

Source: Portland, Oregon > 12 August 2005 (E-Business)

Hollander Consultants Promotes Dave Worthen to Executive Establishment
Position

New Post Created to Increase Stability at Hollander Consultants

Portland, OR – Hollander Consultants, having completed its highest
ever year in 2004, continues its expansion into 2005. Fred King,
Hollander CEO, determined through a careful evaluation of the company
that, in order to maintain and broaden this expansion, a new position
would have to be created and filled. This position is the Executive
Establishment Officer, a novel post for most consulting organizations.

In order to fill this position, Dave Worthen, who arrived at Hollander
Consultants last year as Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, has
been promoted to Executive Establishment Officer. For the previous four
years, Worthen had operated as CEO of Get Loud Marketing, Inc. based in
Boulder, Colorado. Prior to that, he held the position of Executive Vice
President of Sales and Marketing for Mueller International. Mueller
International is a full-service marketing organization for high tech
business-to-business Fortune 1000 companies and has had clients such as
3M, AT&T, Dun & Bradstreet, General Motors, Hewlett-Packard, McDonnell
Douglas and IBM.

The Executive Establishment Officer is responsible for isolating areas
within a company that aren't fully established in terms of manpower
and/or training and seeing to it that the proper hiring, training, and
apprenticing occurs. By raising the level of competency with individual
staff members, a broader base of stable employees results and further
expansion can occur.

Larry Silver, president of Hollander Consultants, said, "The past 12
months have been exciting for us. We capped our best year ever, created
this new position and, as a result, we're currently experiencing very
stable and steady growth. We've already hit a new peak in client
completions, and are experiencing a large increase over the last month
in new clients coming onto our program. With Dave on this new job, we
predict this type of growth to continue through the end of the year
resulting in our best year ever."

Based in Portland, Hollander Consultants was named one of the top 50
companies to work for in Oregon by Oregon Business magazine, the chief
publication for Oregon businesses.

Hollander Consultants is one of the leading national consulting firms in
the United States and Canada for the combined dentistry, optometry and
veterinary professions. Hollander Consultants uses the administrative
systems developed by business management pioneer, L. Ron Hubbard.
Hollander Consultants can be found on the World Wide Web at:

www.hollanderconsultants.com,
www.solutionsmags.com,
www.hollanderpressroom.com,
www.practicemanagementblog.com,
www.askhollander.com,
www.gettingnewpatients.com
and
www.hollander-consultants-success.com.

Tigger Tigger

Aug 13, 2005, 9:13:35 AM8/13/05
Scientology Cookie Cutter pages:

Hello, my name is Dave Worthen, and here is a little bit about myself:

    I got into Scientology in 1972.

      I began with the Communications Course and my life began
to change right there.

      I continued on taking courses and soon went into my
first "auditing" session.

      Well, this was an incredible life changing experince.

      I knew I wanted to get "Clear." This was basically
getting rid of my negative or Reactive Mind. I mean, who wouldn't want
to get rid of their negative baggage?

      Eventually I went Clear. Then I went on to do the OT
Levels. These are levels that increase your abilities as a being. I am
currently mid a level called OT 7. The auditing and training I've done
with Scientology has enabled me to be very happy and successful in my
life without a lot of effort.

      I worked in the Church of Scientology in Orange County
for 25 years. This was an incredibly rewarding experience. I got to meet
people from all over the world. I personally helped many individuals and
families turn their lives around and restore hope and communication
where it was in decline.

      I started my own Scientology group with my wife and we
are continuing to help others to learn this technology in order that
they receive the tremendous benefits that we have.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY SUCCESS IN SCIENTOLOGY

     I have been a Scientologist for 27 years and there isn't
a day that goes by that my life is not enriched by the knowledge and
personal gains as a result of this technology. And it IS a technology. I
have applied this technology to my business and had tremendous success.
I have applied the philosophy to my marriage and my family life and the
results have been phenomenal. I am a Consultant and have also helped
thousands of people get introduced to Scientology and helped answer
their questions so that they too can receive the benefits of this
technology.

##################################

A "satisfied" customer & a "happy" recruitee?

Hello, my name is Bruce Johnson, and here is a little bit about myself:

    I am a Veterinarian that practiced in Laramie, Wy for 24
years. In 1993 Hollander Consultants introduced me to Scientology. After
one consultation with Dave Worthen in Orange County begging to be
allowed to join. The process of becoming Clear* was the most fantastic
long term experience I have ever encountered.

     I sold my practice and home in Laramie in 1997 in order
to relocate to L.A. to go OT** at a Scientology Advanced Organization. I
am presently working as a relief Veterinarian, have joined a fishing
club and have just found a Trap/Skeet Range close to the Marina, It is
feeling more like home every day. I love L.A.

* Clear: a being who no longer has his own reactive mind. (Reactive
mind: that part of a person's mind which is not under his volitional
control and which exerts force and power of command over his awareness,
purposes, thoughts, body and actions.
** OT: Operating Thetan - one who is knowing and willing cause over
life, thought, matter, energy, space and time.
If you would like to contact me personally, click here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY SUCCESS IN SCIENTOLOGY

     I believe I have quite a lot in common with other
professionals in that I have had a lot of auditing but very little
training. I have not expanded my knowledge of L. Ron Hubbard tech
through the numerous courses offered, yet. However, since I have
received Scientology auditing I have felt different and more
importantly, others are noticed also.

     Work is easier, I have no upsets with employees or
coworkers. People in bad moods or antagonistic attitudes no longer ruin
my day. People like to be around me as a calming influence. My marriage
has changed from a contract to a wonderful relationship. Life, wherever
we are, is good.

Tigger Tigger

Aug 13, 2005, 9:36:20 AM8/13/05
LARRY SILVER, Pres. of Hollander Consultants.....SCN cookie cutter
pages:

ABOUT MYSELF

hello, my name is Larry Silver, and here is a little bit about myself:

     I got into Scientology while attending college at the
University of California at Davis. At the time I was a rather shy,
introverted person, fairly withdrawn from life and definitely withdrawn
from the opposite sex.

      I had some friends who took a communications course at
the local Scientology Mission and they told me about the great gains
they had from the course. As communication was one of my primary
problems, I thought I would look into it. I ended up taking the course
and having some great wins from it. For the first time in my life, I
felt I had tools to extrovert myself.

      I then got some introductory auditing (counseling) and
was able to spot where certain of these introverted feelings came from,
and by doing that, I got rid of them. It was really a life changing
experience.

      I have since then continued studying L. Ron Hubbard's
technology in order to be able to accomplish several things: a) to
continue to improve myself and make myself a better person, b) to be
more able in life, c) to have better relationships - I have a great
marriage and family, d) and to be successful in business. Along this
line I have studied extensively Mr. Hubbard's great administrative
technology and have found that very, very useful in running a successful
business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY SUCCESS IN SCIENTOLOGY

     Through the use of Scientology technology, I've gone from
a rather shy, introverted person, to a very self-confident successful
business person. I've been able to confront and handle many difficult
situations in life and come through them with flying colors, through the
application of Scientology technology and the personal gains I've
received through Scientology auditing.

Mike Gormez

Aug 13, 2005, 4:56:50 PM8/13/05
"On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 08:13:35 -0500, Tiggeri...@webtv.net (Tigger
Tigger) wrote in <3315-42F...@storefull-3338.bay.webtv.net>:

> Scientology Cookie Cutter pages:

>I am a Consultant and have also helped
>thousands of people get introduced to Scientology and helped answer
>their questions so that they too can receive the benefits of this
>technology.

Guess where that will find a place? :-)

Yep! http://stop-wise.biz/Hollander_Consultants.html

Btw, President for Sales at Hollander is Allen Jackson. He too has a nice
quote on his spampage:

"Because of my consulting background I can help anyone expand their
business or their personal life by working with them with Scientology."
http://www.our-home.org/allenjackson/myself.htm

--
Mike Gormez

- World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) - www.stop-wise.biz
- www.whyaretheydead.net - Why Are They Dead, Scientology?
- Child abuse and neglect by scientologists www.taxexemptchildabuse.net
- www.psychassualt.org - Scientology hatred of mental health (CCHR)

Valerie

Aug 14, 2005, 9:20:14 AM8/14/05
Mike, catch this one--

http://myreligion.scientology.org/brucej/myself.htm

Hello, my name is Bruce Johnson, and here is a little bit about myself:
I am a Veterinarian that practiced in Laramie, Wy for 24 years. In 1993
Hollander Consultants introduced me to Scientology. After one consultation
with Dave Worthen in Orange County begging to be allowed to join. The
process of becoming Clear* was the most fantastic long term experience I
have ever encountered.

I sold my practice and home in Laramie in 1997 in order to relocate to L.A.
to go OT** at a Scientology Advanced Organization. I am presently working as
a relief Veterinarian, have joined a fishing club and have just found a
Trap/Skeet Range close to the Marina, It is feeling more like home every
day. I love L.A.

Gaaaah....he's so out of it, he can't make complete sentences anymore.

Valerie

http://www.scientology-kills.org

"Mike Gormez" <mgo...@chello.nl> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Mike Gormez

Aug 14, 2005, 1:13:58 PM8/14/05
"On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:20:14 GMT, "Valerie" <postalval.REMOVE.@yahoo.com>
wrote in <iyHLe.5400$RZ2....@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>:

>Mike, catch this one--
>
>http://myreligion.scientology.org/brucej/myself.htm
>Hello, my name is Bruce Johnson, and here is a little bit about myself:
>I am a Veterinarian that practiced in Laramie, Wy for 24 years. In 1993
>Hollander Consultants introduced me to Scientology. After one consultation
>with Dave Worthen in Orange County begging to be allowed to join. The
>process of becoming Clear* was the most fantastic long term experience I
>have ever encountered.
>
>I sold my practice and home in Laramie in 1997 in order to relocate to L.A.
>to go OT** at a Scientology Advanced Organization. I am presently working as
>a relief Veterinarian, have joined a fishing club and have just found a
>Trap/Skeet Range close to the Marina, It is feeling more like home every
>day. I love L.A.
>
>Gaaaah....he's so out of it, he can't make complete sentences anymore.

Nice find! I'll add it as notch on the recruitment-belt of Mr Worthen.

I have a block of my Sterling page which shows some of the converts made
by Sterling but not one of people who admit or it's known of from public
sources, that they got lured into scientology via Hollander

Sterling Management Systems
In goes a professional, out comes a Scientolgist!
Dentist Ruth Morgan Scientologist Ruth Morgan
Dentist Scott Scharf Scientologist Scott Scharf
Dentist Carl Smudde Scientologist Carl Smudde
Dentist Terri Marx Scientologist Terri Marx
Dentist David Wagner Scientologist David Wagner
Veterinarian George Malnati Scientologist George Malnati
Veterinarian Jim Gill Scientologist Jim Gill
Accountant Bobby Medlin Scientologist Bobby Medlin

http://stop-wise.biz/Sterling_Management_Systems.html

roger gonnet

Aug 15, 2005, 5:51:40 AM8/15/05

"Mike Gormez" <mgo...@chello.nl> a écrit dans le message de news:
3m9cefF...@individual.net...

such a list of science-educated people believing into such a lot of craps from
an anti-scientific mind...