The name game

David Dalton

Apr 8, 2023, 7:33:59 PM4/8/23
There has been some progress in [HCP] (Goddessąs post-popthroughs
update to the main stack healing circle prescriptions working) so far.

Some things that should now be true in my global region are:

1. there should be an intuition of no match to oneąs own deity
definition, including in the case when one has no definition
(but no intuition of no match to someone elseąs deity definition),

2. name grabbing should now be stopped (so for example
a malevolent being who does not match oneąs deity
definition can no longer pretend to be the match,
which should help many who have been plagued by voices),

3. in cases where there is a match to oneąs deity definition
but the deity name rightfully belongs to someone else,
there should be an intuition of that. So for example,
many Wiccans believe that their Goddess and Horned
God are female and male aspects of The All and that
other female deities are female aspects of their
Goddess and other male deities are male aspects
of their Horned God. But many deities were originally
human avatar types and devi types, and there should
now be an intuition of that. (Many deity names were
originally names of my eight main deities, as well.)

Whaat about my case? Goddess and God are fairly
generic names and have been attached to various
beings over the millennia. Also it seems that Luna
was originally the moon (as was Arianrhod, but
Selene and Diana and Artemis were human). So
anyway, I seem to have valid matches for all of
my eight main deities, who I define on my mystic page.

Addendum:

The above three items should now be true, and apply
not just to deities but also to others such as
the devil, demons, angels, afterlife someones, aliens,
and more.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Apr 26, 2023, 2:11:18 AM4/26/23
On Apr 8, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-F68715....@news.eternal-september.org>):

> There has been some progress in [HCP] (Goddess¹s post-popthroughs
> update to the main stack healing circle prescriptions working) so far.
>
> Some things that should now be true in my global region are:
>
> 1. there should be an intuition of no match to one¹s own deity
> definition, including in the case when one has no definition
> (but no intuition of no match to someone else¹s deity definition),
>
> 2. name grabbing should now be stopped (so for example
> a malevolent being who does not match one¹s deity
> definition can no longer pretend to be the match,
> which should help many who have been plagued by voices),
>
> 3. in cases where there is a match to one¹s deity definition
> but the deity name rightfully belongs to someone else,
> there should be an intuition of that. So for example,
> many Wiccans believe that their Goddess and Horned
> God are female and male aspects of The All and that
> other female deities are female aspects of their
> Goddess and other male deities are male aspects
> of their Horned God. But many deities were originally
> human avatar types and devi types, and there should
> now be an intuition of that. (Many deity names were
> originally names of my eight main deities, as well.)
>
> Whaat about my case? Goddess and God are fairly
> generic names and have been attached to various
> beings over the millennia. Also it seems that Luna
> was originally the moon (as was Arianrhod, but
> Selene and Diana and Artemis were human). So
> anyway, I seem to have valid matches for all of
> my eight main deities, who I define on my mystic page.
>
> Addendum:
>
> The above three items should now be true, and apply
> not just to deities but also to others such as
> the devil, demons, angels, afterlife someones, aliens,
> and more.

The above should now be true.

"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)