Beverly, ... ~, Hunter ..p.s... need a new assistant? [o;-)

pisse...@the.controls

Oct 31, 2021, 2:58:22 PM10/31/21
🗽📡 🌟★✯✰✮✭🌠
Bev,
I'm gonna need all your extras and all the defectors from sag, disney, and the bbc that are genuine and possibly partnerable eventually in our classic, tasteful, entertaining films.
The reason I picked ron howard to direct is because he's obviously the new yuckmaster jim henson was, and it's not easy for anyone but us to know that, like they'll say no way, not his thing, he still eats cookies and milk... (having no clue, what else, he eats nor how much I would rather be in group therapy with jonny depp and madonna, like breaks every 15 minutes for additional psychotropics.).

..as you guessed, driver is lying through her teeth to all the boys till she meets dan, genuinely falls in love, pulls her sh't anyhow, crushing him. She's liked in the first partner scene, hated progressively in the rest of her scenes.

~, Hunter

~,
© Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.