i'm looking for OTs, NOTs and/or Ls

1 view

Ifor...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2005, 10:51:41 PM11/17/05
i'm doing a research paper on scientology, and i was wondering if
anyone could help me out with getting these in their full text

freeworld12

Nov 17, 2005, 10:53:07 PM11/17/05
You must need a good laugh!!!!

freeworld12

Nov 17, 2005, 10:53:22 PM11/17/05
Spread the word on this sick group.

Simkatu

Nov 17, 2005, 10:57:28 PM11/17/05

Iforge...@gmail.com wrote:
> i'm doing a research paper on scientology, and i was wondering if
> anyone could help me out with getting these in their full text

What is the thesis of your paper?

Will you provide us with your work when you are finished?

How will you explain to your advisor the manner in which you obtained
the copyrighted documents without paying for them?

Is it possible to do the research without the actual texts and instead
using summaries of the material instead?

Quaoar

Nov 17, 2005, 11:09:16 PM11/17/05

<Ifor...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> i'm doing a research paper on scientology, and i was wondering if
> anyone could help me out with getting these in their full text

Uh, huh. What is your schedule for asking for this?

Iforgetus

Nov 17, 2005, 11:09:29 PM11/17/05
1. it's a high school paper
2. i decided to do this because of the episode of south park the other
night
3. my teacher isn't going to care about where i got the stuff
4. it is possible, but i'd prefer to have the full texts, i need quotes
and whatnot
5. why are you asking so many questions, is it really that big of a
deal? i thought it would be interesting to do a paper on this and i
thought having these would help.

Iforgetus

Nov 17, 2005, 11:10:59 PM11/17/05
my schedule?

freeworld12

Nov 17, 2005, 11:13:46 PM11/17/05
Iforgetus... becareful... scientologists have actually killed people
for telling the truth about them. Everything you saw in south park is
actually real, i kid you not. It was funny in south park because they
gave it a funny twist but scientologists really want world domination.
They brainwash people, force them to starve or do other degrading
things to enhance the brain washing process.

They actually tell people they will get pneumonia if you read the full
text with out being a member.

Scientologists are dangerous.

Spread the word but proceed with caution.

GE

Nov 17, 2005, 11:17:59 PM11/17/05
"Simkatu" <Sim...@gmail.com> wrote in message

He could always dress up like an SO member, go into an AO and demand the
materials...

Iforgetus

Nov 17, 2005, 11:24:15 PM11/17/05
that's fine i guess...

Iforgetus

Nov 17, 2005, 11:44:25 PM11/17/05
can anyone help me out?

Quaoar

Nov 18, 2005, 12:12:22 AM11/18/05

"Iforgetus" <Ifor...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> my schedule?

Yes, your schedule. Ask your senior if you are new to this.

Ball of Fluff

Nov 18, 2005, 12:22:09 AM11/18/05

"freeworld12" <cjam...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Those emails asking for OTs, NOTs and Ls are run frequently, with same text,
different usernicks.

They are from trolls. Many people believe they are frm CofS trolls.

Android Cat

Nov 18, 2005, 12:22:22 AM11/18/05

Sure, that's worked in the past. :^)

--
Ron of that ilk.

Mike O'Connor

Nov 18, 2005, 12:25:14 AM11/18/05
In article <437d...@news2.lightlink.com>,
"GE" <solar_n...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> He could always dress up like an SO member, go into an AO and demand the
> materials...

That's absurd! No one in an org would be SO INCREDIBLY STUPID to just
give the stuff out to such imposters!

--
LYING IS A SCIENTOLOGY SACRAMENT
ASK THEM ABOUT XENU

barb

Nov 18, 2005, 12:39:49 AM11/18/05
Iforgetus wrote:

You have to understand that the actual documents are trade seekrits, and
anyone sending them out to an anonymous request could be getting
themselves into a legal situation with the cult.
Lots of people come here asking for the OT levels. Don't take it
personally if you get no response, or people goofing on you.

Scientology has tried more than once to set people up for doing things
like that. Perhaps Gerry Armstrong will retell his tale of a recent,
similar setup against him in Canada.

--
--barb
Chaplain,ARSCC

"Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
This assistance might involve holding you against your
will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
friends and family, and denying you access to
appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
the release form absolves your caretakers of all
responsibility for your suffering and death.

Welcome to the Church of Scientology."

--Dr. Dave Touretzky
Peter Alexander

barb

Nov 18, 2005, 12:42:12 AM11/18/05
GE wrote:

LOL! Which actually happened once, BTW! (for the benefit of newbies)

Android Cat

Nov 18, 2005, 12:50:32 AM11/18/05

They are actually using a copy/paste from the location or two that actually
says to ask in ARS for them. It'd be nice if those old pages were updated
to explain that those materials really are pretty useless to newcomers
looking for the "Scientology Sekrets".

GE

Nov 18, 2005, 12:52:06 AM11/18/05
"barb" <bwa...@cox.net> wrote in message

> GE wrote:
>
>> "Simkatu" <Sim...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>What is the thesis of your paper?
>>>
>>>Will you provide us with your work when you are finished?
>>>
>>>How will you explain to your advisor the manner in which you obtained
>>>the copyrighted documents without paying for them?
>>>
>>>Is it possible to do the research without the actual texts and instead
>>>using summaries of the material instead?
>>>

>> He could always dress up like an SO member, go into an AO and demand the
>> materials...
> LOL! Which actually happened once, BTW! (for the benefit of newbies)

That is precisely why I brought it up...

I wonder though, if a war broke out in America...actually here in America,
how many people would raid CoS to get secret materials and find out what was
actually on/in them.

barb

Nov 18, 2005, 12:56:46 AM11/18/05
GE wrote:

> "barb" <bwa...@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>>GE wrote:
>>

>>>"Simkatu" <Sim...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>He could always dress up like an SO member, go into an AO and demand the
>>>materials...
>>
>>LOL! Which actually happened once, BTW! (for the benefit of newbies)
>

> That is precisely why I brought it up...
>
> I wonder though, if a war broke out in America...actually here in America,
> how many people would raid CoS to get secret materials and find out what was
> actually on/in them.

You mean, while the authorities were looking for Iraqi invaders, or what?
When you say 'war,' do you mean between Scientology and society, or
society against another country?
Cuz I guarantee, if war broke out here, Scientology would be the last
thing on my mind until we got that sorted out.

John

Nov 18, 2005, 1:04:28 AM11/18/05

"GE" <solar_n...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "barb" <bwa...@cox.net> wrote in message
>> GE wrote:
>>
>>> "Simkatu" <Sim...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> He could always dress up like an SO member, go into an AO and demand the
>>> materials...
>> LOL! Which actually happened once, BTW! (for the benefit of newbies)
>

> That is precisely why I brought it up...
>
> I wonder though, if a war broke out in America...actually here in America,
> how many people would raid CoS to get secret materials and find out what
> was actually on/in them.

Nah. But it would be fun to find that vault filled with Hubbard's writings
on platinum plates.

GE

Nov 18, 2005, 1:14:13 AM11/18/05
"barb" <bwa...@cox.net> wrote in message

I was referring to a hypothetical war between our country and another being
fought within our borders. I think there are some who don't care about
issues like that and would become opportunistic in varying areas of their
particular interests. I do, for instance, think that at least a couple of
people would attempt to get in and get the documents.

I say this because I recall talking with a Sea Org member years ago, she
mentioned that when the LA riots broke out because of the Rodney King trial
verdict, SO members surrounded the orgs in LA to prevent looters/rioters
from messing with the org. I don't think this was necessarily to protect
"advanced materials" but was just being done for general protection of CoS
assets.

If a cataclysmic war broke out in America, chances are that the CoS would
shuttle those materials onto the Freewinds.

GE

Nov 18, 2005, 1:21:38 AM11/18/05
"John" <ju...@junk.com> wrote in message

That would be a real "page turner" I think. HA :-/

Simkatu

Nov 18, 2005, 1:41:40 AM11/18/05

Iforgetus wrote:
> 1. it's a high school paper
> 2. i decided to do this because of the episode of south park the other
> night
> 3. my teacher isn't going to care about where i got the stuff
> 4. it is possible, but i'd prefer to have the full texts, i need quotes
> and whatnot

Okay. I will put your request through the proper channels. If Lord
Xenu deems you worthy of his sekrit story then expect instructions to
be transmitted to you e-mail inbox.

> 5. why are you asking so many questions, is it really that big of a
> deal? i thought it would be interesting to do a paper on this and i
> thought having these would help.

It is a "big deal", because the documents are copyrighted and
presumably secret documents that would normally cost you hundreds of
thousands of dollars and perhaps years of training to have the chance
to read.

It pisses of the Church of Scientology when people distribute them for
free, as you can imagine.

Many people have been sued and worse for playing part in the
distribution of OTIII documents. Lots of people have been through hell
and back for sending out the documents.

That is why I asked you the question. Well that, and I suspect its
complete horseshit that you are doing research, because there are
literally hundreds and thousands of documents on the web already and
many free books to read about Church of Scientology and there is a
great summary of OT III on www.Xenu.net and I believe also on Dave
Touretzky's site.

For a high school quality research paper, the actual Ls, NOTS, and OTs
would not be necessary.

But in any case, I don't care if you are lying. I suspect you want
them, just because the church says you can't have them. I know that's
the main reason I wanted them when I was younger.

Zinj

Nov 17, 2005, 10:01:17 PM11/17/05
In article <437d6bc5$1...@news2.lightlink.com>, solar_n...@yahoo.com
says...

<snip>

> I wonder though, if a war broke out in America...actually here in America,
> how many people would raid CoS to get secret materials and find out what was
> actually on/in them.

While I think it's good that Scientology dogma is widely available, if
for no reason beyond stripping the 'mystery' from it, my interest is in
financial records, 'operational' directives and reports and internal
memoranda revealing 'Church' machinations in business, politics and the
legal system.

I'm a little at a loss to understand why you're hypothesizing a 'war'.
Are some of the sekrit 'Tech' thingies supposed to be sekrit weapons?

Most of that stuff is already published anyway; without much comment
except on its silliness and incoherence. Of course, there are always
gems like practicing medicine without a license hidden in them, but
otherwise, who needs them?

More interesting will be 'action orders'; lists of those bribed and maps
to where the bodies are buried.

Zinj
--
Villains! I say to you now! Knock off all that Evil!
- The Tick

Zinj

Nov 17, 2005, 10:14:55 PM11/17/05
In article <437d6bc5$1...@news2.lightlink.com>, solar_n...@yahoo.com
says...

<snip>

> I wonder though, if a war broke out in America...actually here in America,

> how many people would raid CoS to get secret materials and find out what was
> actually on/in them.

While I think it's good that Scientology dogma is widely available, if

Zinj

Nov 18, 2005, 4:06:44 AM11/18/05
In article <437d6bc5$1...@news2.lightlink.com>, solar_n...@yahoo.com
says...

<snip>

> I wonder though, if a war broke out in America...actually here in America,

> how many people would raid CoS to get secret materials and find out what was
> actually on/in them.

While I think it's good that Scientology dogma is widely available, if

barb

Nov 18, 2005, 9:30:02 AM11/18/05
GE wrote:

Oddly enough, I read a novel which was set in LA during the riots.
Perhaps the author was actually in LA at the time, because he described
the Scientologists surrounding Big Blue, standing shoulder to shoulder,
armed with baseball bats and other stick type implements.
I don't doubt for a second that this is true. Don't think they'd have
much chance against angry homies with tek-9s. Fortunately, nobody was
interesting in stealing Scientology stuff. Big screen TVs and expensive
sneakers were OOD. Gotta give 'em credit for having the guts to stand
out there. Not that they had much choice.

> If a cataclysmic war broke out in America, chances are that the CoS would
> shuttle those materials onto the Freewinds.

Scott Mayer, who used to skipper the Apollo, told me that CoS maintains
a vessel in LA harbor, manned 24/7, "in case." The docs, he said, were
already on board in waterproof boxes. They probably have plans where to
take them. The Freewinds is a long ways away from the west coast, and
who knows if the Panama Canal would be open?

Maybe they have plans to stash them on the Coronado Islands. Hubbard
knew about those islands. Heck, he shelled them by mistake when he was
in the Navy! (Mexican property) Then he blamed his crew for getting lost
in the fog. Oops.

Mike Gormez

Nov 18, 2005, 10:29:18 AM11/18/05

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/krasel/dec_ga_050905.html

--
Mike Gormez

- World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) - www.stop-wise.biz
- www.whyaretheydead.net - Why Are They Dead, Scientology?
- Child abuse and neglect by scientologists www.taxexemptchildabuse.net
- www.psychassualt.org - Scientology hatred of mental health (CCHR)

Dave Bird

Jan 8, 2006, 1:17:28 PM1/8/06
In article<1132285901.6...@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

Ifor...@gmail.com writes:
>i'm doing a research paper on scientology, and i was wondering if
>anyone could help me out with getting these in their full text

Do a web-search. If you are trying to understand them, start
with searching for SUMMARIES before you look at the (long and
obscure) original texts.

__ .\|/////..
||_.-' '. /\\|// ----
// ; | ----- The only real crime for
--._// .\|/. .==== =====. --- which one can be punish
(( //(####) \d]>||<[d]>\ (~\ -ed by governements of
|| v '--'\\ . | \ | today is lack of money.
|| ; v . {_ \ : \/ In other crimes, if one
// .' : .'___' : ' has the huge sums nec-
// ; '. ~===~ /\ -essary to hire lawyers,
// . .... o : /__\'''' / \ once can often get off.
. \\\\~~~~|~~~~~~~|\\ / /\/,,,L.RON HUBBARD,
. | .\''. |/''''/.|,,\\ //,,,,,,,Phat Dead Phounder of
'.|: O :|[ / ]|,,,,\/,,,,,,,,, the $cientology cult.
----------------| '...' |[__O__]|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[in HCOPL 20/sept/1976]
|_______|_______|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ralph Hilton

Jan 8, 2006, 4:34:58 PM1/8/06
Ifor...@gmail.com wrote on 17 Nov 2005 19:51:41 -0800 in msg

http://www.cleartech.da.ru/

--
Ralph Hilton
http://www.ralphhilton.org

Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 9, 2006, 2:31:07 PM1/9/06

<chicke...@burntmail.com> wrote in message
> www.cleartech.da.ru ......>>>>> the answer to all your questions about
> Scientology! and it doesn't cost a cent.
Thanks for link
Jesus! the cos management must be pulling their hair out.
Mike