Alternate endings B & C for awards ceremony...:

pisse...@the.controls

Oct 31, 2021, 3:39:40 PM10/31/21
🗽📡 🌟★✯✰✮✭🌠
Alternate endings B & C for awards ceremony...:

(B)(oceans ending)
After leaving the podium cut short to from my thanks for the award, to sprinting off the stage diving in my seat, dogpilled by a crowd grasping for the idol, 11.50 an hour makes us unpile to find we don't know who has it.
Across the room a man pulls a gun fires it twice yelling, "everybody down!", a chick screams from center front audience, "everybody run", and we all jam for the door, as 11.50 an hour gets trampled underfoot.

(C)(stalker ending)
From podium same as (A) but the bitch follows me off the stage and I kick her in her 'unt on her way down, she drops, I spray paint her with orange paint.

[o;-)

~,