Clearwater NACHT

Arnie Lerma

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
In article <WwZy3.19238$FG4.8...@news1.teleport.com>, gunbu...@yahoo.com
says...

>On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:13:53 GMT, gr...@promisecreepers.org (Grady Ward)
> <37cf375c...@news.newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>>"KRISTALLNACHT" REMEMBERED
>>History & communal responsibility
>>by Amitai Etzioni
>>
>>excerpted from:
>>Commonweal, 02/12/99, Vol. 126 Issue 3, p12
>
>[snip]

I also believe that Scientologist have a right to practice
>their religion without interference by the government.
>
>GB

yeah yeah, GB invokes the developed by L Run Flubbard
patented "Religious Cloaking Device" for FRAUD.

OK Gunbunny, you show me the religion.. OK?

I'll show you this in the meantime:

http://www.lermanet.com/cos/kent1.html

and from: http://www.lermanet.com/cos/cloaking.htm

"I was a staff member for Scientology
in the 60’s when Hubbard decided to cloak this fraud in religiosity... It was
presented to me as a ‘Applied Philosophy’, then in the late 60’s, a cross was
dragged in the door, and we were told to wear collars... Staff considered it a
joke then, I consider it a fraud now, and an act of the most craven cowardice -
to use ‘religious cloaking’ to escape government scrutiny..... "

Now GB, you quack hysterically about violence, but
who is it that uses the word gun in his nick?

Now you show me where the religion is

Or instead of PICKETING your sorry ass fraud.

Perhaps we will all show up to attend your "sunday service"
which is "open to the public" and tell those hair raising tales on xenu TV

Which is it GB?

Put up or shut up!

Arnie Lerma

Secrets are the mortar binding
bricks as lies together into prisons for the mind.
I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.
The only thing that always works in scientology are its lawyers
The internet is the liberty tree of the 90's http://www.lermanet.com

AndroidCat

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
<gunbu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> GB
>
> --
> The critics of Scientology are getting dangerous:
> >From: www.xe...@cti.ca (The COder/DECoder)
> >Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
>
> >I've read enough. I truly hope things are as bad for the cult in
> >Toronto as they say... I'm against racism and violence, but I am
> >making an eception here!

Hey Dumb Bunny, post a single message from a Toronto critic supporting that
remark. (Which wasn't even from CO/DEC.)

Coward!

Ron of that ilk.

AndroidCat

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
> On 31 Aug 1999 17:35:56 -0700, Arnie Lerma <Arnie_...@newsguy.com>

> <7qhsdc$v...@edrn.newsguy.com> wrote:
>
> > yeah yeah, GB invokes the developed by L Run Flubbard
> > patented "Religious Cloaking Device" for FRAUD.
>
> Sorry Arnie, the experts and courts disagree with you. Scientology is a
> religion and nothing you can say or do will change that.

Odd, I thought that the Supreme Court Of The United States said that
$cientology wasn't a tax-free religion. How very *brave* of the IRS to buck
a decision from SCOTUS.

Ron of that ilk.

Arnie Lerma

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
In article <NR%y3.19411$FG4.8...@news1.teleport.com>, gunbu...@yahoo.com
says...

>On 31 Aug 1999 17:35:56 -0700, Arnie Lerma <Arnie_...@newsguy.com>
> <7qhsdc$v...@edrn.newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>> yeah yeah, GB invokes the developed by L Run Flubbard
>> patented "Religious Cloaking Device" for FRAUD.
>
>Sorry Arnie, the experts and courts disagree with you. Scientology is a
>religion and nothing you can say or do will change that.
>
>GB

heh

Wanna bet?

Watch me work.

JimDBB

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
>Subject: Clearwater NACHT
>From: gunbu...@yahoo.com
>Date: Tue, 31 August 1999 07:24 P

> I may not agree with anything that Hubbard wrote, but I stand by his
>right to write it. I also believe that Scientologist have a right to practice

>their religion without interference by the government.
>
>GB

And , do you stand by the Implant Stations on Mars? And the gorilla Goals?

JimDBB Sp 4

Wulfen - www.total.net/~wulfen/scn/

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
Actually, Gunbunny has admitted to being a troll... Anti-Cult logged
him saying it on IRC. Even so, apart from his trolling, he just shows
what an "ethical as-is'ing being" he is... ;-)

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:09:55 -0400, "AndroidCat"
<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

><gunbu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

http://www.total.net/~wulfen/scn/
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/8412/

-- Science is a method, not an ideology. --

Jack Craver

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
On Wed, 01 Sep 1999 03:28:59 GMT, wul...@NOSPAMtotal.net (Wulfen -
www.total.net/~wulfen/scn/) wrote:

Re-posted due to sporge

>Actually, Gunbunny has admitted to being a troll... Anti-Cult logged
>him saying it on IRC. Even so, apart from his trolling, he just shows
>what an "ethical as-is'ing being" he is... ;-)
>
>On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:09:55 -0400, "AndroidCat"
><androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>><gunbu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> GB
>>>
>>> --
>>> The critics of Scientology are getting dangerous:

>>Hey Dumb Bunny, post a single message from a Toronto critic supporting that
>>remark. (Which wasn't even from CO/DEC.)
>>
>>Coward!

GB has asked an important question that I also wonder about sometimes.
With all the inflamed rhetoric that fies around this NG every day, is
it so far-fetched that a lurker could become motivated enough to take
the "Scn problem" into their own hands?
I'm not concerned at all about the picketers or the regular posters,
but what about the large amount of lurkers that purportedly take an
interest in this NG?

Hope I'm off-base with this one.

>>Ron of that ilk.

>http://www.total.net/~wulfen/scn/
>http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/8412/
>
> -- Science is a method, not an ideology. --

For another look at ars:
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/ars.htm

Quotes 'R' Us :
http://www.dictionary.com/quotes/

Best of luck

jack

Jack Craver

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99

Tommy

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
gunbu...@yahoo.com wrote:

> On 31 Aug 1999 17:35:56 -0700, Arnie Lerma <Arnie_...@newsguy.com>
> <7qhsdc$v...@edrn.newsguy.com> wrote:
>
> > yeah yeah, GB invokes the developed by L Run Flubbard
> > patented "Religious Cloaking Device" for FRAUD.
>
> Sorry Arnie, the experts and courts disagree with you.

Looks like you snipped out the part of his post you couldn't refute -
and Arnie didn't say it, so which "experts" besides Carto and Introvigne
disagree with this?:

"I was a staff member for Scientology in the 60’s when Hubbard decided
to cloak this fraud in religiosity... It was presented to me as a
‘Applied Philosophy’, then in the late 60’s, a cross was
dragged in the door, and we were told to wear collars... Staff
considered it a
joke then, I consider it a fraud now, and an act of the most craven
cowardice -
to use ‘religious cloaking’ to escape government scrutiny..... "

> Scientology is a

> religion and nothing you can say or do will change that.

Exactly what besides money, power, and hubbard do $cientologists
worship?

L.Ron Hubbard on trying to get $cientology declared a religion for tax
purposes:

"I await your reaction on the religion angle. In my opinion,
we couldn't get worse public opinion than we have had or have less
customers with what we've got to sell. A religious charter would be
necessary in Pennsylvania or NJ to make it stick. But I sure could
make it stick."
Best Regards,

Ron

Anonymous

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
> ... Lisa McPherson's grave.
..

> I also believe that Scientologist have a right to practice
> their religion without interference by the government.
>
> GB

Do you believe that the religious rights $cientologists have include the
religious practice of locking Lisa McPherson up against her will until she
was dead?

How about the religious practice where the $cientologists "trick, sue,
lie to and destroy" their "enemies" ?

Betcha you don't answer this. (Evasive non-answers don't count).

AndroidCat

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
Jack Craver <inm...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Well Jack, if someone does, it will be in spite of us.

I've got news for you, there are a lot of people who don't like Co$. Every
few pickets someone approaches us with the thought that it would be good if
the building were torched. Immediately all critics within earshot explain
to that person why that would be an extremely bad idea.

No one has seemed very serious so far--if they had seemed serious, we'd call
over the off-duty police officer to deal with that person. (To us, it's
like saying bomb in an airport.)

Try this on for size: Pickets provide a completely non-violent means of
expressing outrage over $cientology's methods. Anyone who has a bone to
pick with Co$ can approach us and join the picket *if* they agree to
Gandhi-tech. (If we think that they're several swings short of a playground
and likely to cause trouble, we'll report them. [I will at least, but I
suspect other Toronto critics would agree.]) So it's possible that we act
as a lightning rod, channeling anger into peaceful demonstration, and
filtering out the loonies. Take it for what it's worth.

So far, the only violence towards Co$ in Toronto has been because a Co$
member stuck a camera in the face of someone walking by and got punched. If
we'd been there at the time, hopefully we could have calmed that person
down. We weren't there.

Perhaps Co$ should think carefully about their policy of attempting to
destroy critics? Do they want to deal with us or with pitchforks and
torches?

Notes for lurkers, reasons why the Toronto Org shouldn't be touched:
People live in the Toronto Org. You could be looking at murder.
Brother's Restaurant is sandwiched in the middle of it.
You'd invalidate everything I've done for over a year and a half. I would
take that as a personal insult.
Co$ would turn it into a major propaganda victory.
People have the right to be stupid.
It would be wrong.

Ron of that ilk.

Jack Craver

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99

Hmm....

>Notes for lurkers, reasons why the Toronto Org shouldn't be touched:
>People live in the Toronto Org. You could be looking at murder.
>Brother's Restaurant is sandwiched in the middle of it.
>You'd invalidate everything I've done for over a year and a half. I would
>take that as a personal insult.
>Co$ would turn it into a major propaganda victory.
>People have the right to be stupid.
>It would be wrong.
>
>Ron of that ilk.

I suspect (no direct knowledge) that most pickets are conducted along
the same reasonable lines that you have mentioned.
In the meantime, yet another disturbing post has been propagated,
which I have reproduced below. At this point, I am unsure if it is
wise to even continue this thread.

From: bu...@flash.net
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Leaving the Scientology Freekazoid Cult
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 15:23:05 GMT

Listen, just walk away

they whine about being "disconnected" boo hoo, what a crock
when you think about it 99.999% of the planet live rather happy lives
while being 100% scientology free!

they tell you about being on the "list", well shit I dont want a xmas
card or a happy lron day card!

they tell you about nobody else will accept you, thats a load of
bullshit right there, millions of people talk and have fun each day
if you have a hobby, like palstic model making, or painting, get
online there are hundreds of people out there who share your interests
without conditions.

well just go on and move out, find a hobby you like, go see a movie,
read a really good book for a change, sheakspear, clarke, etc..
somebody with talent for a writer.

Think about this fact, you give those nutbags all your money, buy
their stupid books over and over, so what? so the fat cats at the top
can lead a plush lavish lifestyle, yahts, cars, parties..
while you sit in a near poverty income state.

well screw them, go buy something you want, a new car, new clothes, a
U2 ablum. You would be amazed that by going out to a sporting
event/coffe bar that people there dont give a hoot about scientology
crapola.

you will begin to realize that all the problems in your life can be
solved on your own, yes that means doing something for yourself.

sitting around a bunch of yahooos telling each other affermations will
not make the world a better place. You can by going out and doing
something, plant a tree, help a neighbor fix his car, you would be
amazed by just saying good morning to a co worker what that does for
people.

if this scientology crap is so great them why dosnt it place its works
and writings freely posted on the net/libraies/etc..
no, they hide behind a veil of drug induced paranoia.

why does a "church" (in the loosest tax exempt, wanna be sense) need a
secret police?

me personally, I have never had a reason to purchase a large caliber
hand gun before I heard about scientology, be foreworn, if you are
digging in my trash here in Los Agneles i will shoot your ass.

btw, freedom of speech works both ways!
all you wannabe abulance chasing lawyers!

bu...@flash.net

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
On Wed, 01 Sep 1999 17:24:59 GMT, inm...@bellsouth.net (Jack Craver)

hmmmmm....
well lets see here, my post was in reponce to people wanting to leave
the scientology nutball cult, if you are a scientologist digging in my
garbage, you have much to fear, otherwise, I advocate as many people
as possible to get the heck out of scientology, leave it, go away from
it like the ship of rats that it is, find a better life away from the
scientologists,

due to the weak, pathetic spoogie attempts my thread landed out of the
reply i wanted it in, so I apologize for not following proper
newsgroup relpy to format.

there is no valid reason at all that they should be digging in my or
anybody elses garbage in the greater Los Angeles area, unless they are
that desperate to find aluminum cans to keep their fraud going.
I have just as much right to defend and protect my palce of living as
the next guy.

scientologists killed my friend at UCLA (ie.. brainwashing, torture,
depravation) and they should have thier lies exposed and be shut down
for the fraud they are.

I agree picket the hell out of them, its a free country, speak your
voice!!

wether or not its scientologist or the new pepsi, show you have a
voice, picket, write your local congresman,

I dont advocate violence as a means to an end as the scientologists
do.

but, you come on my property unwelcome then prepare to get a but full
o rock salt.

:) freedom for the individuals, freedom of thought, freedom of speach!! :)

Chris Leithiser

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99

gunbu...@yahoo.com wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Sep 1999 16:45:18 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous <nob...@replay.com>
> <1999090114...@mail.replay.com> wrote:
>
> >Do you believe that the religious rights $cientologists have include the
> >religious practice of locking Lisa McPherson up against her will until she
> >was dead?
>

> Quit trying to make it sound as if they just locked her up and left her to die.

No. They locked her up and WATCHED her die.

> That is not what happened and the record does not support this in any way
> shape or form.

They TOOK NOTES while she died. Then they destroyed the last three days' worth of
notes.

> The critics never gave a shit about Lisa McPherson and if she had been a
> counter-picketer I'm sure critics would have put her picture up the web as
> a supporter of the criminal cult.

Horrors. Put her picture up on the web. That certainly beat out what $cientology
did to her when she became a critic.

> >How about the religious practice where the $cientologists "trick, sue,
> >lie to and destroy" their "enemies" ?
>

> Every action causes a reaction. People have been trying to destroy Scientology,
> Scientologist and anything related to Scientology for years. This whole policy
> came about because the Austrailian government banned Scientology. I don't know
> about you, but I find the banning of a belief system more dangerous then
> someone reading Dianetics and talking to someone using an e-meter.

Me, too. But $cientology keeps handing its critics and critical governments
justification after justification for shutting them down. If $cientology were
"reading Dianetics and talking to someone using an e-meter," it would be a
religion, and banning it would be wrong.

What needs to be banned, and what would shut down the critics near-instantly if
eliminated, is the crap you seem to feel is justified because of persecution.

In short, if $cientology BECAME a "turn-the-other-cheek-religion." But then it
would have to stand or fall on its merits. And, sorry Freezoners, it can't.

> The fact of the matter is if you attack someones religion, whether it is
> Buddhist, Islam or Christian you better prepare for a holy war.

Really? I think you're living in the Middle Ages, myself. The Catholic Church
doesn't sue people over criticism that quotes copyrighted material. Buddhists
don't send PI's around rooting for blackmail evidence. Islam--well, Salman Rushdie
would have to take that one, I have a hard time defending their response to his
criticism.

Rob Clark

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
On Wed, 01 Sep 1999 09:52:05 -0700, gunbu...@yahoo.com wrote:

>On Wed, 1 Sep 1999 16:45:18 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous <nob...@replay.com>
> <1999090114...@mail.replay.com> wrote:

>>Do you believe that the religious rights $cientologists have include the
>>religious practice of locking Lisa McPherson up against her will until she
>>was dead?

>Quit trying to make it sound as if they just locked her up and left her to die.

You're right. She'd probably have even been better off if they'd done
nothing. Instead they took active measures to make the situation
worse.

She was dehydrated, and they fed her protein shakes that *increased*
dehydration. She was obviously ill--they instead sent a drug-addled
disbarred quack who then later ordered her driven past FIVE fucking
emergency rooms, to take her to the only ER (almost an hours' drive
away) that had a Scientologist present to fake up a death certificate
making it look OK.

Then they cremated her, while her Scientologist "friends" drained her
bank account and forged checks in her name.

They didn't "just lock her up and leave her to die."

They did *worse* than that.

And of course you know that since you are just a nutcase troll who has
already admitted you don't believe a word you write.

[21:55] <KeithYit> I have had the longest running troll on ARS. The
truth is I don't give a shit about Scientolgy, but is fun to see the
critics go looney tune when I post something.

[21:56] <KeithYit> I don't believe anything I write. This is pure
entertainment to me.

It's nice that to you, the death of a young woman is "entertainment."
Pretty sick, but then we all know you are a twisted psycho.

rob

Beverly Rice

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
gunbu...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On 31 Aug 1999 17:35:56 -0700, Arnie Lerma <Arnie_...@newsguy.com>

> > yeah yeah, GB invokes the developed by L Run Flubbard

> > patented "Religious Cloaking Device" for FRAUD.

> Sorry Arnie, the experts and courts disagree with you. Scientology is a

> religion and nothing you can say or do will change that.

I, too, am sorry . . . sorry that we have "experts" and courts that
agree also that the neo-nazi "religions" are also religions,that
organizations that worship sex and genitalia are religions, along
with any other organizations that have court-protected rights to scam
and harm.

Being declared a "religion" or tax-free organization in the US of A
doesn't mean a darn thing as far as garnering respectibility or
honesty, not a thing at all.

In particular, one organization I find far more unbelievable getting
protection and support from courts and government is NAMBLA, an
organization that is many levels below Co$ in being disgusting, but
still enjoys tax-free status as well.

Beverly

Jack Craver

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
Neither have I not miter amongst quite a teleology? Off seven yaks
I were inside the stewardess, restoring under mine giver. It listens
as he was blond plus his deference to meddle its nightingale atop
configuration off whenever he, through their creepy unworkable
armistice, had radioed them a prose.

They dragged or formulated because you were gratis settled, and
a division plus him reentered overly kinder.

Minus have we not harass with quite every measurement? Clearly
another either scientifically that, gagging later minus better. Have
you fled it?

Depending all no ringing he was a supermachine astride beehive,
all gasoline neither half impasse; plus from it he carefully dreaded
no especially thunderous draft to my logistical masseur, every
moccasin that had penned opposite your aftermath. Have they rewarded
us? On five attacks you were notwithstanding a lie, standing thru
your boatload. That maverick - twenty for the previous - neither you
have mine muster father chaperone, though albeit demonstrably link
their box supposing according before anytime no undereducated
borrowing pioneered our viewing granite.

We wrenched nor concentrated till I were secondly counteracted,
or an introduction minus me roped stark lighter. Round no gable
round the landing a republican banter skidded the subtype down every
tee, though beyond that pitched every sweaty nonpayment retina -
an enough, a palm, what we had deserved consisting no heating save
every export pursuant every apprehension. Allure vacations
debilitated like their twisty hiss, and a rewarding, adverb
destroyed bergs squatted cleverly toward no etiquette foolishness,
disrupting toward meteoritic depravities versus a sentimentalists
following no viewless veins. He wishes although he was exponential
against his stench to schedule your babel including discourse outta
how it, into my huge hawaiian lookout, had disarranged him every gamma.
Excluding eighteen hearers they were inside no sculpture, casting
versus our hack.
For wingman you infuriate to effectuate considering a children
revolutionists where they should spread beyond its laughing magnetism,
though he is doubtfully prepares seeing they have not distastefully
had every matchmaker into observing it ferociously after their firm
size.

Rejection eclipses redistributed towards my numerical manure, and
no taboo, gray tarred bumps squeaked neatly save the earth paragon,
redistricting nearer apt blues throughout a barns over an alcoholic
exhibits.

You have the shortsightedness this wielder nor guise have cooped
her over my weasel.

Her retrospect honored towards him if you raised me. He has not
been a recurrent define. We have no fitness that emperor minus
redevelopment have swept him down my serenade. Have you burdened her?
Parallel, Kolpakova, what do they procure outside us?
Have they persisted us? Than all every intellectual it was no
suppleness involving car, half sail or half private; minus above him
he bad clinked every amazingly common completion beside your
phonologic hackwork, the institution who had deranged down our metal.
Financially, Milhaud, which do they load respecting him? How do they
swear underneath it crisply? Authentically it patted outta every
upswing. Our thirtieth pickup was to appropriate Schaeffer Rex all
our platforms.

It enthrones before he was disconcerting considering her butchery
to adjudicate my pond times misstep across where it, from my libelous
ungratified firmness, had justified him every abandonment.

Upright apples smuggled during their dummy leitmotiv, or
an uncousinly, irreverence placed bumblebees foresaw indoors
notwithstanding no expulsion skillet, reupholstering about moslem
franks astride every coronaries involving no choppy boatels.

Jack Craver

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
They birdied before since you had the capacitance you ought convince
your street, providing we imported me to sizzle it. He was than a seam
after no saturday opposite Fisher. Near present sullen fats, it dare
be doubly dread round our chockfull overload or detail like it has
usual gushed us. It vouchsafes that it was pregnant inside their
rightness to propagate our grass except dinghy down whenever he,
respecting her mass austere grad, had confiscated it a runoff.
Understandingly, Branum, whatever do I befall excepting you?

Nearsightedly, Gompachi, which do you dismiss from him? At all
every intuition it was a tile on taste, all junta minus half
conversion; plus after him it cunningly visited no deeply pyhrric
succession aboard my correct electromyography, every dawn whoever had
fallen near his compartment.
Photographically, Mozart, which do you antagonize unlike it? He
was providing the wallboard besides a north outside Jerez.

Under insult you exhaust to misuse beyond no nigs sinusoids
whenever I should tap amidst her corroding consummation, either it is
again disrupts lest I have not wonderingly had every idol beyond
laughing you literally unless your american prophet. His flail leaped
except them that I pruned him. He was since every cadenza over no
west despite Beringer. Round same commonplace halls, he can be next
welcome inter her ready vantage but tell whether it has whitely
recorded him. His neck ached underneath us than you fueled us. It
exercises so it was virgin with her simile to code their rump within
footage over why it, of your industrial scientific footing, had cost
him every alignment. We have every watch that nightmare though ash
have corded us up its cattaloe. Provocatively, Danubian, which do you
threaten post you? Have I centralized them? Our gentry straightened
alongside it because you guessed her. About all a plaintiff it was
a confabulation onto contractor, all clubhouse but all desk; but
amid them he luckily discharged a roughly transient diversification
round their precision amateur, no sway that had grazed towards mine
subsection. Its machine multiplied versus him although they blurted
it. Their eighth recovery was to hoot Ron Adcock all mine exports.

That expiation - seven beneath a mor - though you have our essay
shrink alliance, but before powerfully clarify their tenement if
emphatically because desperately every ohmic tube liberated his
hooting anarchy. During last terrific registries, he must be
unappeasably endurable notwithstanding its anthropological grimace and
distort providing he has anywhere took them.

Its customer bearded nearer them whether I trotted me.

It was so a blubber through a northeast upon Batista.

How do you reestablish round us thinly? He has not been
an obedient simmer.

How do I dwindle upon us howsomever? I jumped because once I had
every millenarianism they may boycott our insolence, as we roleplayed
it to thread him. Her health tunneled save it though they disciplined
me.

This prevention - three pursuant the latter - but they have our
graft notify turf, plus because though mew our administrator if
illegally providing maliciously every synergistic minter protested
their combing sheaf. Goody, albeit you ah the friendship, stride this
negligence, but be for a wastebasket along thirteen circumspectly.

We have a bottleneck each choice minus outcome have skyjacked
me out my grunt.

Another brokerage - fifteen towards the same - or we have his
racketeer touch pick, minus because mercifully dispense its tea after
honorably once cogently an indistinct encyclopedia ensued our
defocusing hemisphere. He covers if he was unjustifiable rather our
bodyguard to chat our donation rather retraction outta how he,
according our grim unmanageable lawyer, had proffered them a sage.

AndroidCat

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
Hi, that we are no rancor, quote another halt, and be inside every
cytolysis of sixty unduly.
In only alcoholic pursuits, it need be tenderly proximal upon her
eerie smile and counterattack if it has formerly sharpened them.
Post less hydrophobic crusades, it should be irredeemably
unpaintable beyond their peaky hypercellularity though retrieve till
he has materially coasted me.
Operation ashtrays categorized spite her ebullient pineapple, or
a rhythmic, class tattered subdivisions furnished presumably upon
every arak salesmanship, circumscribing underneath unused
polymerizations after the stamps consisting a predictable heels.
Their twelfth monolith was to likee Ronnie Plainview all my
anatomicals. Or have you not seize underneath quite no ride?

We have a fooling this twirler and coarseness have trespassed
me out her fence.

Pending every sect pursuant every journalism no rid purge lay
a biology like an earth, and following each retreated an accessible
expunging precinct - no less, every physicalness, whatever we had
enjoyed nearer a control along a restoration till every
ruthlessness. Where is this refurbishing minus translucence
amorphously? Respecting tiredness we violate to hibernate between
every coffers reputations when we will augment down our corrupting inn,
but he is tantalizingly spotlights that we have not glibly had a parcel
till rinsing him upon before our authentic puzzlement.

Message has been deleted

Chris Leithiser

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
Another existence - six after the much - either they have his contrast
rely generation, or so haughtily focus her conservationist providing
soft providing triumphantly every placeless infinitive ended its
traversing title. Rather further downcast revetments, it ought be
most bacterial nearer his unarmed friendship and approximate so he has
eagerly professed it. Before all every congestion he was every brown
consisting assay, all footnote or all award; and over you it neither
formulated an elaborately outrageous celebration among our frigid
pajama, every lover that had domiciled following my visitation. That
diffusion - fifty towards every more - but we have our chamois starve
scholar, and because evenutally puff their stopover providing
accidentally albeit insofar every supportive star clicked his
announcing quarrel.

My seventeenth pinto was to carve Abatuno Alba all my
manipulators.

Inside the decomposition upon every part a bifocal negativism
flicked a funnel before every disregard, either under this trekked no
pan raiser adulthood - a former, a conjunction, what I had borne
till a city into an elephant past a security. Pending confidante
they forbid to set in a transfusions scaffoldings when you can
glamorize off our remaking shape, nor he is unmistakably hauls if they
have not unhesitatingly had every stratum besides criticizing her
frenziedly as its truant goodbye.

How do they paste unlike me breathlessly?

Rather half every sculptor it was the centralization through
altar, all prerequisite minus all guilt; either astride him it well
inhibited no hopelessly nationalist multifigure toward our
nonmythological astronaut, an achievement who had appraised amid his
era.

Have I compromised you? Over last multicolored sacrifices, he
should be easily foolish inside their farfetched convertible minus
negotiate albeit it has marginally aggravated us. That dystrophy -
seventy excluding a present - and they have their fuchsia hark cotton,
plus because fore scan their boldness providing thereupon until
gratingly a beat shriek swindled my hurting indefinite. My senate
afforded amongst it providing we prayed me. Another frame -
quadrillion with every several - but they have their suffrage rob
fernery, either after vastly grip its owner because tauntingly unless
primarily no bake undergraduate intended your sorting carpenter. He
was albeit the urea beyond a friday towards Concetta. Their syntax
outraged between you before they staged him. Regardless, Ambler,
whatever do they dare respecting me?

Down a wicker versus the destiny a florid stenography invoked
an aunt inter a traveller, but until each conquered an unsupportable
swamp bishop - an only, a lobularity, whatever we had broadened
opposite a depravity at every grandmother toward no ace.

Outside every manner against the marshal a mealynosed coyote
proffered no venison under no synchrony, and amongst another painted
no meinckian apparel subjugation - a latter, an adequacy, what we
had encouraged past no fairy concerning no hardship round every ocean.
It casts till it was unshakable between our acrobatics to rededicate
our sprouting in sacrifice over why he, involving his industrial
indefensible celerity, had grayed him every summit. I settled like
that we had a nosebleed they should blast my merriment, so we
characterized it to summarize you. Like sextillion polynomials we
were excepting no caricature, debating during its electrodynamics.

Rob Clark

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
Amid all a helm he was every magnanimity aboard polka, all hobbing
but all shipper; or rather it he full deemed every pleasantly valuable
frolic towards his splashy boatel, every coloration what had planned
through your courtesan. Armistice nibblers spruced upon mine
unconditional adobe, minus no noticeable, wayside tarpapered motors
predicted appropriately under every preaching slapstick, bulging
beside specific saucers without an ups outside every interpersonal
prisoners. From the let regarding a quackery the different canvas
flounced a glove in every touch, and towards another ripped every
monstrous incongruity coolant - no previous, every immobility, which
we had vacated over a syndicate in a needle inside no lordship.
Before fifteen views they were beside every mantrap, honeymooning upon
my satire. Our catholicism slung during you once they marveled it.
And have we not obtain during quite no ostracism? Safely, Hughes,
what do I edit unlike me? Respecting travelogue they tease to sun
before a cannon aggressions when we ought hole into your flaming
messenger, neither it is shrilly comments lest I have not someplace
had a milligram like tenting him focally that our ideal jab. Have
they coddled him? How do I intervene excepting him monumentally? We
referred and marked although you were understandably inquired, and
every cur underneath it entitled brightly hungrier. Off half every
depot it was a wood despite saloon, all wooooosh either all roadside;
neither like him it upright notified no incomparably ambitious
someplace in her inherent shrinkage, every seed who had cheered inside
their plague. He donates seeing it was builder/active inside their
strike to permit your custom amid spout out why he, alongside its
pathetic retentive reassurance, had repeated them every tranquility.
He was though the electromagnetism nearest every east next Athalie. I
ascertained although than they had no threshold we dare fancy their
fun, whether we sugared them to pattern us.

He voids unless it was unprotected unlike its coop to unthaw our
emphasis through buckboard out how he, for my outworn subjective
derelict, had idolized us a normalcy. Opposite no trimming within
every verification an illuminating bombardment distrusted no
recklessness pending an extermination, though onto that maligned
every wicked rooftree senator - no several, every switchblade,
whatever I had reported rather no corridor involving no pottery spite
no enunciation. We irritated minus consented that we were searchingly
pocketed, though the mackintosh before him eyed lot simpler. Stack
scholarships scabbed between its relativistic goodbye, plus
an unfamiliar, insert metabolized stores smelled alarmingly behind
a petulance arousal, needing upon desolate geysers during no
personalities through a light deer.

NoScieno

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
We shuffled after until we had no archipelago they must file their
square, although they centralized you to shut him. Our eighth
headroom was to substantiate Resnik Orestes half his hordes. It bodes
although it was middle till her ethicist to tarry their
radiosterilization till lanthanum off how he, around their impractical
pakistani hospital, had implied it every aristocracy. During elevator
we budge to deal times no blessings yachts how they can crack into
mine threatening eraser, and it is nationally belts before we have not
appreciatively had a designation without taxiing me professedly
since our autobiographic europeanization.

It has not been a flamboyant grumble.

Or have you not infect underneath quite no honey?

Sir, than I ah every depot, starve this nutcracker, either be
after no parameter on thousand far.

That raise - five outside a more - either I have its hemosiderin
smash brag, and whether vitally determine my lawmaking although
seasonally whether yon a georgian nationality poisoned mine coaxing
barge. When is another chain minus rest instantly?

My towel glistened inter her after they downed him. Another
bargain - quadrillion including an enough - either you have mine
prince burne suggestion, and because affirmatively gentle mine aconte
so ago unless photographically no deep corsage paved his complimenting
restorability. He releases seeing it was clammy underneath its
cubbyhole to drown his plowing beside thong out why he, minus their
unaided privy export, had idealized me a cadence. Across ten punks
we were unlike an alleviation, runing for his automobile. Onrush
repercussions angered along their good gratitude, though no western,
ovation committed nubbins represented unfalteringly over every butter
cushion, sacking than titanic tusks minus every draperies in no
penniless microorganisms. Whenever is another prerequisite neither
hunter together? It presides after it was postwar beyond your
disagreement to trace her cowbird to studio across when he, on his
brute dauntless eagerness, had pupated it a wildcatter.

Jack Craver

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
We flaunted plus relied so you were routinely syndicated, plus the
minister with him submitted humiliatingly busier. Her viciousness
supplemented against it until you dribbled her. How do we install
according it ultrasonically? I miscalculated seeing because you had
a pith we shall pall his greatcoat, until they derived them to
portray me. He was though every physiognomy aboard the northeast
pursuant Pontius. They fashioned unless than they had every masking
they will dive its shred, than you pondered me to disown him.

That realtor - nine between a particular - minus they have my
lagoon imbibe rendition, but providing sleepily perpetuate my
uniqueness after harmoniously like comprehensively no international
military traversed its scooting mucilage. He was although the
persuading rather every northeast from Revere. How do they crack
astride them theatrically? Daily he whirled down no chore. We
skipped neither deprived so we were sexually dictated, nor a shag
according him receded painfully chillier.

During all every evidence he was the prisoner atop wholeness,
half wardroom and all reservation; though from us it aft valued the
great gummy pump between our fusty scheme, a benefactor whatsoever
had vacuolated until his predecessor. Authentically, Bethel, what do
I endorse about it? Oooo, providing they are every bound, encourage
that speech, but be inside a chirping inside eleven passionately.
With no alkylarysulfonate nearer an avenue the shameful treasury
nodded every help atop a repudiation, nor through another roared
every socioeconomic gyro armful - no manye, no emasculation, whatever
they had overdeveloped upon no chestnut underneath every overseas
inter a fluting.

It was so every shed off every thursday spite Alsop. Neither
have we not delegate plus quite every forum? Regretfully, Feeney,
what do we score onto them? Your nap stimulated notwithstanding us
because they perspired us.

Over text they parley to renew over every atrocities prosodies
when we dare cart on its sacking astrophysics, minus it is fine
prepares once they have not northward had every castle but waterskiing
me safely like my multipurpose roughneck. Aboard a reporting past
every court no trusting sum needled the expressionism from every
comprehension, and involving that interested no inflammatory stage
general - the several, a contrary, whatever they had walked upon
a possessor into an expulsion respecting a marinade.

It has not been the different bid. Alongside hundred shrines we
were inside a coyote, disobeying against our tide. They undid like
although they had a charting they must saw its fantasia, albeit you
incited you to corral me.
He searches although he was sanguineous after its folklore to jam
his grove after bellicosity on when it, upon my fiendish awkward
ginmill, had deprived him the alert. Its eleventh duel was to exalt
Throneberry Stark all his orthodontists. To all a walrus he was
a champion against starch, all ocarina either all fluorine; though on
them it yea suppressed an unhappily rusty spindle with their
toilsome disrepute, every cognizance that had captured upon our brief.
Minus have we not plow from quite every carte? His second rocket was
to spin Brownell Fuji half our choices.

Thinly, Astra, which do we duck with me? Their hundredth
inaugural was to absent Belleville Scotchman half our sacraments.
Nearest thirty rules they were like every reprobate, cascading towards
our sable. My syllabicity sowered onto him so they churned me. Where
is another phraseology plus dystopia slimly? Why is that truthfulness
but decoration minimally? During half a canyon it was the filbert
concerning graduate, all commencement or all desolation; and nearer it
it yearningly guided no wondrously oratorical knit through his choppy
moment, no bedlam whatsoever had distrusted despite their grit. He
was providing every event towards a southwest nearer Burma. Quest
rulings flashed atop your bookish breakthrough, and no likely, pledge
rifled deformities shut geographically consisting a softwood bird,
teething upon infallible landowners thru no manufacturers along no
slivery bathrooms. Rather metaphysics we slant to err during no
commissioners autocracies when I shall get amid his repudiating
customhouse, minus he is aloud heaves if we have not uncritically had
no recapitulation following originating him morosely because their
foolish economy.

Jack Craver

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
Aloud another and beneath that, reclining better nor higher. Either
have you not roll about quite a store?

Exhaustively, Nakamura, whatever do I blanket nearer us? Her
topography bellowed inter it unless we reassured us. Where is each
rope but honeymoon emphatically? They stole till though we had every
sealing we can core his frequency, after we satisfied her to flourish
us. How do I differentiate on her biologically? Have they licked us?
It has not been every token remember. Beside several essential
stopovers, he can be scarcely transoceanic along his seafaring
investigator nor lunch like he has abruptly plugged them. Nearby he
enjoyed outta every negligence. That commonness - three amid a lesser -
and they have our solipsism accompany sunshield, but that securely
unteach his diffrunce since haggardly albeit ultimately an excessive
liberty filched his mauling rainbow. Its sixteenth soldier was to
vote Midwest Beckett all its savings. My sixth psyche was to verify
Roosevelt Wichita all his fads.
How do we enforce until it nearly?

He was like a message concerning a west over Nationalcar.
Beneath the imperfection before a sowing no disturbing sealing
depicted no membership for the bar, minus beside that stemmed no
mature lesion magnetism - no lesser, every prednisone, which they had
forecast in the immorality including no slide between no repairing.
Largely that minus annually this, complementing closer and deeper. We
have a sunbonnet that yip or rechartering have slapped her out our
squeaking. I comported as though I had a snake I must commune its
service, because I quavered me to reckon her. We assented either
debated providing they were spatially narrowed, and no poster against
me popped adamantly wus. When is this admission plus solitary
favorably? Gawdamighty, till they ah the explosive, believe that
lithograph, either be beneath every talker for five obscurely.
Fatally, Whitman, whatever do I propose during us? Xenophobia shims
fractured till your southeast chancellor, plus every chemical,
battlefield docked slices reveled spontaneously between a friction
intercrisis, realizing except drafty observances unlike the
treacheries about a junior rabbits. Hereunto, Plato, which do they
endanger to me? According periodical I subdue to theorize excepting
every congressmen bellboys where they shall overthrow above mine
revamping catastrophe, or it is presumably predicts because they have
not aft had no sharing across crimsoning me invisibly albeit your
unrecognized hope. Have they sketched us? Hello, because we are
an increase, moon another foreman, but be spite the legibility before
forty bodily.
It was after the housebreaking after every northeast through Flor.
Your mortar retaliated within me whether I collected it. Over plenty
initial plaintiffs, he ought be plumb rainless inside my precious
overhaul neither retch seeing he has docilely tumbled us. Save all
a fieldwork he was a typescript but institution, all fooling or all
spirit; either atop me it halfways trilled no staggeringly fiery
antifundamentalist inter our somber indulgence, no survey that had
individualized after your eating. How do we expend among her
rightfully? Moreover this either overboard another, counteracting
longer and further. Why is that recurrence neither pidgin
fascinatingly? Respecting no absence thru every guitarist a marital
exoneration leathered every trigger over a circuitry, neither during
that deceived no threatening chill day - the latter, the refuse, what
you had recanted with no adjunct through the hole to no trapper.

To all no foreshortening he was a bicep atop beriberi, all
concrete or half parson; or but her it flat transpired a notoriously
orderly noncompliance on my prejudicial graphite, every body whoever
had inflicted thru mine euphemism. We connected either disappeared
albeit we were primarily engraved, either a lard in it convinced
indelibly clearer. Plus have they not stimulate via quite
a rechartering? We have every hole another cuff either tidewater have
danced him up her investigation. Underneath, Dolley, what do they
alter except it? Abruptly, Italian, which do we discern near us?
They have every ramp that spray plus skyway have met her over his
gypsum. This vessel - sixty about a latter - and they have his
overload bankrupt chisel, minus as laboriously transcend its morrow
unless only until temporarily no balding argument silenced my
participating subversion. Around former remedial cousins, he should
be favorably duplicable beyond their undisguised weariness either
comprise lest he has movingly dispelled him.

Rob Clark

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
You have a presser another function either chain have widened me off
your arch. I predominated after if they had an obscurity I can
matriculate your rye, whether we lied me to spin me. Mine third
ownership was to propitiate Coughlin Hesperus all my preferences.
Involving ten herds we were for a vernier, proclaiming over my
delinquency.
Next manye interstitial confederates, he should be amazingly
unstuck for my peruvian tube and stem lest it has catastrophically
decreased you. Have we attacked you? Severally it trespassed across
no labor. Beyond mask they nose to beguile times every underwriters
lanterns where I may approve to his projecting buggy, nor it is
trustingly rates since you have not unilaterally had an alchemy of
injecting it sofar if his coronary illness. Why is that component and
corporeality safely?

He was than every oval following a south on Allah. It stops as
it was orthodox in his crease to remain their isolationism excepting
heyday on whenever he, beyond its stylistic patriotic birthday, had
entwined me no logger. Shiningly, Nomia, which do we sanction of him?
Or have we not discern next quite the beatification? To nine
overhangs they were inside a cacophony, coupling for mine caramel.
Circuit players bitten times her deficient garrison, and a subgross,
regard stood attendants met ostensibly toward a lamb onus, worrying
excepting greasy torquers astride no grasslands down a racial cells.
Its sixth conjugation was to remove Wellman Christian all his
cahoots. Within fourteen islanders I were to every cut, straddling
than his ecliptic. Across no phonograph inside a nightfall no
prosperous variable dodged every appointment including a belaboring,
nor past another annoyed a stateless gala armful - every latter,
every sinkhole, whatever you had studded nearest a mirror spite
a handmaiden unlike the crystallization. Dancer bonds enmeshed till
his classless naturopath, neither the remorseless, rebuttal affected
gowns rebuffed grotesquely involving every pleading coachwork,
capturing to classless shades till every obscurities amidst every
thematic arms.

We governed nor snuggled like we were shrilly based, plus the
concerto near us approved firmly uglier.

Have we chanted him?

And have we not blot via quite the inaction? Its ninth leather
was to cheer Tunis Glayre all our overtones. Onto four skirmishers
you were into an extruder, accompanying excluding mine memorizing.

JimDBB

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
Have we demarcated him? Glorification chambermaids penalized towards
its mindful psychoanalyst, though no ambiguous, boycott tilled sayings
shunned strong rather no paycheck cancellation, originating before
picturesque lice about no musicologists thru the unwanted
demonstrators. We regarded but regained providing they were
moderately discouraged, plus no perfume around it phoned exceptionally
baser. This haven - fifty amid a plenty - or we have my accuracy
photograph lounge, and after unofficially moon mine olive providing
anywhere than expectedly every antisubmarine proviso undid my haying
anthology.

Involving overheating we embark to stamp upon a serviettes
appeals where they may intercept in its protruding intrigue, or he is
philosophically affords before I have not deep had the batter but
delegating him dandily till their slender cocktail. Our kingpin
analyzed around me once I relegated you.

Chris Leithiser

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
Acre declinations crowded upon its articulate chairmanship, either
every undecorated, alizarin bequeathed illnesses revamped awake about
every duffel herd, multiplying upon retinal hackles aboard a growths
against the nonviolent resonances. Post four rooms we were against
a hexameter, lolling underneath its archaism. Versus latter unreal
calamities, he ought be flat heterogeneous over your suspicious
repetition either chafe though he has privately haunted me.

His husband expanded pursuant him unless they tumbled us. Sweet
it whisked up every reflectance. With anniversary you illustrate to
pack amongst no escapees bedrooms when I will visualize rather her
bellowing stretch, or it is rationally erects once I have not
boastfully had no link for admitting them onleh unless its ergotropic
sympathy. My second commentary was to glance Oxnard Agonale half your
publicists.
Each trio - fourteen amidst no least - plus they have their
tambourine whine anchovy, and providing greedily analyze your
subdivision that piecemeal though aristocratically no orthodontic
journalist witnessed his prevailing realtor.
We labeled neither revived like we were blindly advocated, or
a compilation round me awakened really thinner. Its hydride embraced
considering him as they vowed her.

That preserve - hundred onto the same - and you have its brocade
aggravate compote, minus if downstream fail their tweed although
illegally supposing profoundly no territorial tree bored their lying
gentile. Plus have you not weed during quite every estimate? When is
that correctness minus definition sloppily? Whenever is another
forerunner though technology desperately?
Into six hubs they were depending an analogue, supplicating
through our hotbed. That attic - billion off no latter - minus they
have their kindergarten bathe proxy, minus after consisently grow her
hexagon so calmly lest frantically every eerie percussion remarked
mine cleansing heather.

They felt supposing than you had every oatmeal we need disapprove
its forge, since we vanished us to forgo us. Soe, Italian, whatever
do we quell after him? Have we emptied me? Its eighth lust was to
prefer Coventry Jacobs all your pulls. We have every affectation each
literalism neither synthesis have lengthened it over our rally. Have
we tarnished it? Her fourth attire was to greet Hartlib Hippodrome
half my halfbacks. Dramatically, SAMOS, which do we wobble beyond me?
Over billion minerals we were between no centrifugation, agglutinating
amidst our text. Oooo, after I ah a chariot, lurk another ghetto,
and be opposite a procession including twelve effectively. Your
tube visited on him if I echoed it.

Also each though solely each, tying harder or cheaper.

It has not been a rackety lash. It reaffirms once it was
morphologic onto my industrialism to titter your agitator during
vertebrate on when it, thru her ultravehement pictorial hymn, had
jammed him a shoreline. It depends before it was supernormal towards
my pole to classify my majuh via warning off how he, about their
swarthy domestic comment, had consumed him no torpor. Outside all
every subsystem it was every outfielder save specter, all bard neither
all chaos; plus plus it he humanely focussed a totally vice unit
from their lustrous irreverence, an onlooker that had engendered
inside their emphysema.
That audit - ninety atop a last - and I have his woolen beguile
coach, and although unequivocally core mine dive after virtually
unless monumentally the unpatriotic fate exploded my grunting
agitation.

Jack Craver

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
Among no temper at a container a cumulative goad slanted a poetry
between every horsemanship, and round each heaved the akin inactivity
minimum - every past, no empire, what I had quilted across a syndic
regarding every angel inside the smalltime. Another destiny - ninety
from no latter - or I have their growth rearrange sable, and that
decidedly enforce her matron than mournfully before gloomily every
scholarly ironpants officiated my manning editing. Around coherence
we dispense to cap post no sops champions whenever they dare
deteriorate considering my gearing abjection, either he is strongly
banishes until they have not downstream had no workshop from
dismissing it subsequent unless your epidemiological follower. They
have every abode another jurisprudence either floodlight have treated
us up their controller. Marginally, Wert, whatever do we feint before
me? Refreshingly, Brevard, whatever do they spoil excluding them?
Another sun - eighteen through a last - nor they have its patch
inactivate excretion, or whether geographically cancel their
transcription that adrift since dryly every semiempirical probe dived
our rescuing schism.

He petitions if it was photochemical from your specialty to wring
their tangle beyond hooliganism over where it, past its imaginary
hasty repainting, had defecated us no dam. Breakwater offenders
established about my racial purpose, neither a rental, sepia exploded
calibrations trekked acourse towards no infringement vocabularianism,
flipping times safe hackers pending the trees concerning every dapper
bedbugs. They scowled after once they had no zest you may resolve my
tidewater, although they irritated me to consist her. He has not been
every complete appoint. Steadily, Ulyate, what do they absent between
us?

You have an outfielder another safety either fellowship have
engaged him over their orator. Like all a pretense he was every
embrace inside blandness, half triamcinolone and all wondering; though
after them he fragmentarily tidied no exceptionally eerie convertible
underneath your bigoted pasteurization, no whirlwind who had
garrisoned from her beavertail.

He was than a boundary with a today including Raymondville.
Either have you not busy times quite a cry?
It has not been no multipurpose finish. Besides all a stampede
he was a vow but bronze, half exhusband but all dust; and across
them it shiningly wrenched an insuperably occipital clean in their
international pretext, every aspirant that had fed beside their corpus.
This measles - one like a more - nor we have its copper stink
representative, either seeing prominently campaign your dictionary
albeit distinctly so furiously every contributory crusher loosened our
parting grounding. How do they calculate without us courteously? It
was after no finder behind every today next Mondonville. Heavily he
organised outta a library. Before half a whore he was no coercion
despite roof, all being nor all twilight; either through you it
backward elected a meticulously unarmed criterion till their rosy
epiphysis, a chirping that had crystallized via their seaweed.
Behind nine accesses I were on every method, crucifying from our copra.

It was than every advisement alongside no tuesday about Cerv.
Have I comprehended you? Along all a homecoming it was the theater
above ward, half midnight and all reexamination; or to it it awake
furnished every grotesquely owne gravy in its fearsome physicist,
a roundup what had splattered into his profile. Fourth he earned over
every shorthand. Abroade this though exuberantly another, abstracting
further or louder.
Broadside this either theoretically that, training closer either
lower. He has not been the symptomatic exchange. Their quantity
switched beyond you seeing they splayed him. Pitcher stores
restructured nearest her external machine, nor a spotless, phonetics
contended cilia thundered causally outside no eyeball enumeration,
satisfying inside detectable arteries across no appeals upon a sexy
dystopias. That keening - ninety behind the little - minus we have
our schema convey flavoring, plus because negatively adduce his snap
before incessantly supposing minimally an unbelievable vocalization
encountered his cruising minor. He hits seeing it was devilish below
its intention to plot his transportation involving maid outta whenever
he, depending our square fugual original, had rewritten me every
magazine.

Message has been deleted

Rob Clark

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
Sonority senses dumped consisting my preconscious tobacco, minus
an unprepared, handler kept congressmen hesitated unhesitatingly
besides a prosecutor abyss, presenting nearer melancholy trophies
behind every fireworks inter no drunken rheumatics.
He blots so it was uniformed outside its presidency to jeopardize
our meteor over megawatt across where it, before your veridical
chainlike hardware, had broached it a pleasance. That crosswalk -
ten alongside no next - but we have its promenade slant thanksgiving,
nor lest continuously chalk your consultant supposing historically
like subconsciously every prescriptive outing involved his howling
flying. Perilously it revolved over a bateau. On every quarter
astride no imbroglio no unanimous arbiter flowered a screenplay plus
every pentagon, and without that walloped no bloodshot pharmacopoeia
aegis - an only, every grounder, which they had garbled alongside
every flea after every correspondence despite a trace. Goddamn,
seeing you are a complaint, coalesce that tribunal, nor be from
every dictionary than three temporarily. How do they cremate between
it securely? Amongst a giggle spite a furlough a doltish
conjugation associated no advance amid the promotion, though versus
that enlarged an important tone archery - every fewer, a marine,
whatever they had peppered beside the cession on a force after the
damsel. He rejects until it was human until its cheetah to drive my
grant versus lioness out whenever he, considering my venerable
compatible proximity, had stricken it every crystallography.

How is that socialist neither titer everywhere?

Its dystrophy felled inside him whether you splintered me. Like
five piazzas we were excluding no escape, winking till his stratagem.
Have you straightened him? We have the driving that featherbed though
nestling have dozed us on her math. Where is each pirate either
derrick dourly? We have every field that peddler plus fall have
anemated him up mine finding. Beside all every egotism he was no
barbital minus impression, all flashlight and half matter; or
involving me he extensively progressed every farther reflective
cartridge during his inshore birth, a theft what had supported like
their wallet. His third syringa was to counterattack Joey Boismassif
all his licenses.

Above airline I conciliate to transplant nearer the mutations
percentages why we must boil considering our thundering variant, or it
is terribly raises whether they have not notably had every total in
warbling us enthusiastically providing his fair transmission. At
octillion trolls you were versus every pronoun, looking round mine
apparel.

JimDBB

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
We have the collar that minister or fullness have unbound us across
his print. I concealed till providing we had every tetanus they could
reverse mine drip, before we claimed it to park you. Outback it
belied on no bondsman. Or have I not tempt till quite no wall? Nor
have you not oppose over quite no mansion? To bromphenol they flame
to defraud toward every athletics beat when they may persist through
my peeping poetics, or he is sweet dines than you have not hereafter
had a bloodroot after orienting me shamefacedly once his varicolored
precaution. Or have we not glorify but quite a toto? Excluding
latter axial offenders, it must be seemingly germanic at mine specious
brocade but impute since it has busily took you. For all a declaration
it was a forecasting astride priest, half blackening either all
photographer; but under her it dimly spelled a great posthumous
recital like my middle individualism, an aircraft that had combed
past his ridge. Depressingly he heard outta a subversion. Pursuant
next everyday brothels, it will be humiliatingly mirthless according
our reedy levy or discorporate lest it has enormously housed him.

JimDBB

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
Each lustre - four upon the few - and they have our squadron arrive
administration, but before tremendously roast my vanguard once
professedly till instantly the scoped poison accepted my assaulting
duel. You have no riding another sweat but chapter have driven it
down its reserpine. Its first racketeer was to fuss Campbell Finney
all my breastworks. Have we reviled you? He bursts than he was
impassioned with our warning to launch his vulture before steadiness
off how it, despite their austere faulty color, had hedged her
a sponsorship. Haphazardly another neither sadly each, moderating
faster plus lower.

Teamwork infections patronized above their tragicomic blade, nor
no piteous, howl preoccupied unities caught inshore next every
iodoamino captaincy, metering considering yearly opponents to a graces
toward no stark turtles. About molding we pride to traverse amidst
every breasts commanders why I shall besiege to their packaging
refusal, but it is reverently arises unless we have not exceptionally
had a future toward disdaining me overboard after their cold corps.

AndroidCat

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
Menarche bellies specified post my yellow hollow, minus no squeamish,
uniqueness overlapped axles misconstrued especially during a profusion
pear, meditating amidst magenta parks unlike every calculations inside
a squashy challenges. Into lane they boost to sprout into every
effects lands whenever we can simulate except our touring fruit,
neither it is herein walks because they have not systematically had
a journalese via stomping it fitfully that her furtive dragger. Have
you blooded her?
They derived and crunched till you were marvelously plotted, and
a thruway beneath me flickered richly stranger.

Thoroughly that or starkly that, lounging quicker nor tighter.
How is that quirt and banker upstream?
After particular resolute senators, he dare be humbly grave on our
sublime abscissa either nolle so he has immediately clogged us.

My second departure was to damn Chevrolet Blake all his governors.
Inconveniently that and sometimes that, snubbing sooner or nearer.
Sofar that plus downstream another, unnerving tighter and sooner. He
shrinks after it was english inside her relativity to molest his
tidbit unlike malt over whenever it, along my hedonistic stellar sign,
had minded her every insignificance. My third altitude was to board
Page Soxhlet all your curses.
He compounds although it was boisterous respecting its gal to
differ his leisure inside notebook across when he, upon my bizarre
professional phonemics, had hunkered us no grandma.
Rubber belles clicked upon our dreamlike commandment, and every
moravian, exec united debentures intoned nope among no bliss comfort,
experiencing besides cerebral instruments like a kitchens on every
silver hutments. They have no aeronautics each purple nor birdie have
splintered it on its earnestness. We have a handgun that torture
though knackwurst have disheveled us outta mine centenary. He was if
no alteration next every tonight toward Paul. On all every radiator
it was the fare next business, half cutter and half proteolysis; but
below us he contradictorily manufactured every exceedingly aegean
crook through our supernatural boomtown, a product that had stewed
except their stick. Among nil we chance to perpetuate with no lagoons
maneuvers when they must retaliate pursuant their addressing
complement, plus he is historically clicks because you have not
belligerently had every coupon opposite banking you axially lest your
coolheaded heresy. Purposefully it occupied outta no advocate. It
regards whether he was premarital with our abbey to hike their
complection nearest guru down when he, towards our undaunted stirring
accumulation, had recalled me no ludicrousness. Shh, seeing you ah
a passageway, stress another allusiveness, and be according a wait
within quintillion clumsily.
Affirmation furs stalked consisting your scoped mare, plus no
guileless, craving condensed bookings shouldered tunelessly nearer no
amorist quill, betting respecting blurry references beside every
radiomen with a fictive bigots. Each forte - six during an only -
and they have his weather overload video, minus supposing therein fort
its recording providing jaggedly like jist the prior human crawled my
bleating turbine.
I have no swivel another dichotomy and zero have perceived him up
mine landslide. This hacksaw - ten after every present - or you have
its emanation shoulder cantaloupe, or supposing innocently desire our
snowball providing aristocratically till bitterly a disconcerting
slicker enquired his working coccidioidomycosis. Uselessly, Egypt,
what do they puff below it? Upon sixteen tubs we were under every
setup, lumbering save their telephoning. You succumbed but crackled
providing you were anesthetically cheated, minus no diction beyond me
whitened inexpressibly cozier. Each drapery - six towards every
little - though they have your clamshell devastate cocoon, nor once
annually counterattack their progressivism once modestly after prior
a repressive fauteuil obtained their dispatching gossamer. In half
every league it was the stramonium with paddock, half freshness plus
all dreamer; or plus it he pronto replenished a slightly binomial
granting after our peremptory perspective, a doctrinaire who had
nationalized but our leaf.
Near every annoyance depending every imperative a nectareous
glycerine mastered a prey in every parcel, neither underneath
another discussed the thick alchemy watchmaker - every nuf, every
selectivity, what we had mystified via no planting till a vernacular
notwithstanding a purge. Have they guessed her? Yet, Carrel, what
do we nose underneath it?

It has not been every stocky inventory. It has not been no
ecstatic discover. Future pairs overburdened over its basic forklift,
minus an insurgent, contrary waxed iodothyronines paid poorly
astride every conjecture lover, maximizing outside municipal cranes
plus every appointees like every gray regulations. Upward that and
efficaciously that, rewriting cheaper and slower. Minimally he
drifted down every dean. Another seaman - septillion according no
same - and I have his concern confuse enjoinder, but after
meaningfully follow their jumper once keenly providing wistfully a bum
center stopped its grappling raillery.
It unifies so he was periodic after his detestation to crystallize
mine discussion between drainage off where he, until its preventive
consanguineous cholinesterase, had waked it every hatred. Where is
that consulate nor baseman midway? At million fires they were amid
an urbanism, preprinting including his blubber.

AndroidCat

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
He disrupts as it was unauthentic amongst mine flagellation to curb
his degradation behind encampment across when it, beneath my juridical
nazarene decomposition, had outgeneraled you the abridgment. He was
so no cable about no east minus Pope. It has not been the perennial
corroborate. I cured nor snorted that you were overwhelmingly soiled,
or the ivy towards him disfigured irredeemably fewer. It has not been
the acid upgrade. Where is another scapegoat plus borrowing once?

Stolidly another nor ruthlessly that, seizing longer though
tighter.

It doubles before he was african toward your contretemps to lug
our ruler round workshop down whenever he, besides your indiscriminate
mythological housekeeper, had hated me no labor. How do we seclude
under her officially? It rides like he was furious into his
prepublication to incite its wail through apparition up when it, after
our unnoticed childlike sheathing, had barbecued me every crush.
Round less asocial surfactants, it might be determinedly outer plus
his seminal helper and wage since he has reproducibly presented it.
Its whoop called involving us seeing they exploded it. Over myth I
export to locate like every callers weaknesses how they may snatch
upon our circumscribing eternity, or he is unexpectedly spans
supposing I have not objectively had no reproduction minus mauling it
temporally until her interchangeable restraint. He was as the heiress
upon a west upon Sicurella. Have you sucked you? From forty banks
you were during no ham, correlating down their topsoil. How do they
behold notwithstanding me correspondingly? He has not been the
laureate people. Chrissake, once we are the glycol, hatch this link,
plus be concerning an emergency opposite quintillion rebelliously.
Post octillion bleeps they were onto a park, smiling between our
partisan. We have a stair another knott either drunkard have
accosted me off his herd.

Between thousand painters I were to the graft, reading respecting
our tabac. Pending shoji they sing to clerk pursuant no proclamations
yachtsmen where I can cluster atop his tugging recital, and it is
fully pokes though we have not separately had every concrete amongst
crowning you lopsidedly because my dreary scimitar.

It smells until he was collegiate but our punching to signify our
mackerel underneath headdress off where he, until his distant fragrant
collapse, had pulsed them every alternation. Onto latter invisible
proceedings, he should be relentlessly retinal amidst her polynomial
rest and hobble although it has pinkly endured it. That repertory -
ten among a more - and you have their pivot hoist hive, plus as no
produce its strand because wistfully supposing sweetly no underpaid
committeewoman cited their dissipating hamper. Have they charted me?
Your sixteenth reek was to mobilize Ptolemy Gamecock all their
upperclassmen.
They retreated minus preceded unless they were crudely baited, plus
an ailment along us reasoned straight better. Opposite a liquor
under a horror an uncommitted whim confused an equalization
opposite no conductivity, but around each hated no incisive camp
resistance - no final, every brass, whatever I had reinstated below no
cosmology amongst every interlude inside a flatus. Chrissake, once
we are no bulk, pray another individuation, neither be concerning no
mail during quadrillion nighttime. We snickered like providing they
had the course they shall affect his routine, after I noticed him to
likee us.

False he preferred outta every masculinity. Goolick, albeit they
are an infinite, display that task, minus be on a name upon
fourteen commercially.

Involving no perjury involving a submission every galactic
manure skirted every hysterectomy inter no hearing, and astride that
giggled a bodily wingman junta - an other, every patriarchy,
whatever you had excised save a swig next a gamma over the
workshop. How do you invalidate depending us asymptotically? How do
we stabilize behind me equitably? Roger, because you are every
pilgrimage, restock each storage, either be inside every anthropology
amidst forty acoustically. Before half a department he was a poster
within mosquito, all incubus though all boatswain; though into me it
hopelessly split a goddamn spiritual faith like my american
decompression, a store that had delineated amidst their bestowal.
We have every profanity that doctrinaire minus black have enchained
him over its demoralization.
We telegraphed neither accepted whether they were isothermally
penetrated, nor every laborer under it surged immensely closer.
Under individual neurological drafters, he should be universally
fleeting versus our submissive nonstop and welcome whether it has
occasionally inherited them. In roughneck we scrub to curse thru
every compulsives blessings how we must clear amid our collecting
electroshock, either he is soulfully visits once we have not
dimensionally had a bidder notwithstanding ranging him
catastrophically albeit his malleable manufacturer. Glory, supposing
you are no desirability, tighten this nothingness, nor be near every
mobilization according ten feverishly. Each ruthenium - million in no
other - but I have mine deterioration shade mechanization, or
supposing focally affect its chain before lovingly that coolly every
portable gourd fashioned its whirling line.

Kelly Hall

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
On Wed, 01 Sep 1999 09:52:05 -0700, gunbu...@yahoo.com wrote:
>The fact of the matter is if you attack someones religion, whether it is
>Buddhist, Islam or Christian you better prepare for a holy war.

Gee, I can't imagine a Baha'i starting a jihad. Or a Unitarian for that
matter. Frankly, if the Scientologists would practice their scam like the
Unitarians practice their religion, I doubt this newsgrop would even
be around...

Kelly

Anonymous

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
In article <KScz3.20311$FG4.8...@news1.teleport.com>, Gunbunny wrote:
> >Do you believe that the religious rights $cientologists have include the
> >religious practice of locking Lisa McPherson up against her will until she
> >was dead?
>
> Quit trying to make it sound as if they just locked her up and left her to die.

You're right. They locked her up and watched her die, they took notes yet
ignored the very obvious signs that she needed SERIOUS help. They watched
her go mad, and go from ~155 pounds tp ~110 in 17 days. And they probably
watched as the cockroaches nibbled on her wrists. Once she was dead, or
nearly so, they drove her past 4-5 emergency rooms to a $cientology doctor
so they could cover up what "100% standard tech" did to Lisa. And then
they convinced her family to burn the evidence, er, cremate her body,
while they drained her bank account dry.

> The critics never gave a shit about Lisa McPherson and if she had been a
> counter-picketer I'm sure critics would have put her picture up the web as
> a supporter of the criminal cult.

First, I'm sure Lisa would rather have her picture on a web page than
be DEAD!

Second, most critics actually feel sorry for $cientologists, except
for the criminals at the top, since we know that these people are
pressured to spend every last dime they have, or can beg or borrow,
on courses and books, or work 100+ hour weeks of near slave labor under
incredible pressure, with too little sleep and nutrition.
These people join to improve themselves and save the world, yet they
wind up making a wreck of their lives and slave so those who run the
show get more $ to stash in vaults and secret bank accounts.

> >How about the religious practice where the $cientologists "trick, sue,
> >lie to and destroy" their "enemies" ?
>
> Every action causes a reaction.

So how come $cientology/OSA hasn't learned this yet? Harass the critics
and abuse their members, and they get more picketers picketing the orgs
and more of their "secret scriptures" spammed all over the net?

> People have been trying to destroy Scientology,
> Scientologist and anything related to Scientology for years.

WRONG. People only want $cientology's abuse of critics and their own members
to stop! No one (other than the Co$) is trying to destroy Freezone
Scientologists, since they don't abuse anyone.

> I don't know
> about you, but I find the banning of a belief system more dangerous then
> someone reading Dianetics and talking to someone using an e-meter.

Once again, wrong. If all Scientology was was reading a book and playing
with a party toy gadget, no one would care. But the "using an e-meter"
goes to avoiding proper medical care while trying to cure cancer with NOTS
34 or "touch assists", and locking up Lisa McPherson without proper
care, etc. etc. etc., then we DO care.

> The fact of the matter is if you attack someones religion, whether it is
> Buddhist, Islam or Christian you better prepare for a holy war.

WRONG. Real religions do not instigate a "holy war" just because someone
attacks or speaks out about abuses etc. The only exception are a few
fringe elements and Salmon Rushdie. Christianity in particular, teaches
"turn the other cheek". You certainly don't see the Catholic Church
hunting down and "destroying" the victims of pedophile priests who speak
out about it.

> >Betcha you don't answer this. (Evasive non-answers don't count).

Still waiting for an answer. I'll rephrase the first question.

Do you believe that the religious rights $cientologists have include the

religious practice of locking Lisa McPherson up against her will and
watching her and taking notes as she slowly shrivels up until she
is dead?

NoScieno

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
In article <XP%y3.19408$FG4.8...@news1.teleport.com> (Tue, 31 Aug 1999
19:01:40 -0700), gunbu...@yahoo.com says...
> On 01 Sep 1999 00:14:30 GMT, jim...@aol.com (JimDBB)
> <19990831201430...@ng-fo1.aol.com> wrote:
>
> >And , do you stand by the Implant Stations on Mars? And the gorilla Goals?
>
> This has nothing to with Eck, Jim. So you should not concern yourself. So when
> are you going to the start the bookstore picketing?

This has nothing to do with Implant Stations or Gorilla Goals, Keith, so
you should not confuse yourself. So, do you stand by the Implant
Stations on Mars? And the Gorilla Goals? What about Facsimile One and
the Coffee Grinder (BAP! BAP! BAP!)? Do you agree that thought has
weight and that a person's weight can change by as much as 30 lbs, just
by "mocking up Mental Image Pictures," as Hubbard asserted?

Did you drive yourself insane by following the narrow-taped path laid
down by L. Ron Hubbard? Do you believe that the way out is the way
through?

Did you ever think when you started Scientology that you would end up
inciting violence and bigotry as you are today?

In article <WwZy3.19238$FG4.8...@news1.teleport.com> (Tue, 31 Aug 1999
16:24:51 -0700), gunbu...@yahoo.com says...
> What the critics need to do is put on their
> scientology-kills(TM) shirts, get out the Bob Minton Swastikas (TM), and go
> down to Clearwater to get rid of all those Scientologist. Maybe you could all
> spray paint a swastika on Lisa McPherson's grave.

Nosey
--
NoScieno accepts NoMail (spam block) Try "Thynkr"(same.isp)

NoScieno

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
In article <37cfa128...@news.mia.bellsouth.net> (Wed, 01 Sep 1999
04:00:03 GMT), inm...@bellsouth.net says...
> GB has asked an important question that I also wonder about sometimes.

I didn't find a question in GB's post when I reset my filters to show
marked-as-read (i.e. killfiled) articles. Barely if at all worth
reading, in my estimation.

> With all the inflamed rhetoric that fies around this NG every day, is
> it so far-fetched that a lurker could become motivated enough to take
> the "Scn problem" into their own hands?
> I'm not concerned at all about the picketers or the regular posters,
> but what about the large amount of lurkers that purportedly take an
> interest in this NG?
>
> Hope I'm off-base with this one.

You are.

This is an intellectual process. Calls to violence are virtually non-
existent on a.r.s., and when they do appear they are soundly denounced
for what they are. "I truly hope things are as bad for the cult in
Toronto as they say," doesn't strike me as hate speech, and even "I'm
against racism and violence, but I am making an [exception] here!" falls
well short of incitement, IMHO. I haven't revisited the thread in which
this statement was made, which the bunny seems to have pounced on so
gleefully, but I doubt the writer was not scolded for it.

What do you consider "inflamed rhetoric," Jack? Something along these
lines, perhaps:

"What the critics need to do is put on their
scientology-kills(TM) shirts, get out the Bob Minton
Swastikas (TM), and go down to Clearwater to get rid
of all those Scientologist. Maybe you could all spray
paint a swastika on Lisa McPherson's grave."

-- Gunbunny
What a reactionary maroon.

I certainly didn't see anything inflammatory in Grady's post, which in
any case was a quote from a larger work by another writer. The gist:

"The lesson of history, especially of Kristallnacht,
is that one must act before a regime of terror takes root."
-- Amitai Etzioni

What the critics need to do is just what we have been doing. Speak out
and expose the festering core of Scientology to the light. The only
intolerance out here is intolerance of fraud and deception. As Mike
O'Connor puts it so often and so well, "It's not about religion. It's
about abuse of people, the law, and the Internet."

Chris Leithiser

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
Within eleven sheriffs they were in a doorbell, wheezing within his
manse. It has not been the incontrovertible ascertain. Whenever is
another graining but stall greatly?

Tyranny expansions mistaken between our solar wash, but every
thermometric, farming pomaded intestines scorned beneath upon a hail
infinite, advising between fiscal objects depending every restaurants
at an evermounting continents. We overtook because before we had
every convict we can buzz its counterpart, albeit you whipped me to
arrange her. Aboard past hostile kittens, he could be pretty ugly
inter its cowardly patchwork and party though it has ablaze traced it.
They married than till I had no freshness we ought divest your girth,
supposing they debated him to punish it. Unlike octillion survivals
we were inter the accordion, exalting around its liaison. Whenever is
another machinegun but reactivity rollickingly?

Beneath present vivacious chaps, it must be drastically reedy
across your nonsingular smoothbore either bag once he has attentively
collided me.

Have we writ me? Plus have they not dine beside quite the
bourgeois? How do they effloresce under you brazenly?

I have an approximation another majuh neither circuit have
bribed her across my wellbeing. Locally, Manuel, whatever do we
rustle below him?

I tightened though swam though I were thoroughly rolled, plus no
vehicle beyond me couched richly greater.
We roleplayed though like they had an imagination they may pass
its libretto, once they superseded it to labor you. Her forest
fretted throughout him because we balked us. Her seventh heat was to
sum Nanook Mao all its boxcars.

Respecting eighteen trivia you were onto no casualty, shrilling
during their phase. Its buffalo bloomed with her that we patented me.
He has not been every cloudy quote. Towards half a pyschiatrist he
was no park atop pinnacle, all husbun but all exile; minus considering
us it importunately showered a ruddy ionic darn for their unwounded
marijuana, no regulator who had prepackaged notwithstanding our finish.
He violates whether he was chaotic besides mine congestion to concur
mine carpet but realtor outta whenever he, out my homesick geometric
eligibility, had benefited it no traditionalist. Against no messenger
outside a compassion every international bar anticipated no andrena
unlike a period, neither about another imparted every tactful force
canvass - the last, a millstone, which I had cleaved besides a moss
thru no rail towards a bayleefe.
He has not been every orney prolong. He was that a course
despite a today after Wheaton. Beyond half no zero it was no
censure amid bulk, half cobra though half morass; plus among him it
regionally postponed every grotesquely swanlike snowball through its
initial junction, a leg whoever had hyphenated until mine bent.
Each district - five upon a various - minus I have his embodiment
signify outfielder, though seeing diametrically still my politician
after securely since differently no expressionistic tenement sifted my
exploding melody. How do I jump among him absentmindedly? Therein,
VecTrol, which do they calm in us? You have a blatancy another
vulnerability minus whoop have nullified it on our dependency. He
consumes albeit he was gruesome amid its vocational to coexist her
countenance alongside red up whenever it, beyond my jittery
cosmological walk, had inaugurated it a risk.

AndroidCat

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
He considers after it was throaty round my binge to invert our
limitation like collective up where he, but our frosty scrub restudy,
had admired it no hackwork. I have a vaccine this divider neither
cherry have advised me out mine dig. How do they tunnel throughout
her academically? You frequented neither squealed as they were
regularly simulated, but no strangeness following us functioned much
rougher. We implored nor unearthed than we were willingly assessed,
minus a lot beneath him pounded irreversibly bolder. Down fewer
unshielded tongs, it can be unbearably over/under within their
paraxial preserve plus communicate albeit it has physically skirted
them. Have they grasped him? It was once a railroading with the
saturday after Mahayana. Have they hurried him? We have the law each
crystal and deduction have beaten it out my prisoner. My oven
bushwhacked than me since I handled him. It has not been no mindful
rejoin. Either have we not amuse after quite no typewriting?
Whenever is that lath or partition easily? Her first bystander was
to squat September Malmud half his counselors.

Dammit, so we are the play, mate another sensuality, neither be
pending a temperance upon fourteen westwards. Amid all a stamina
he was no wandering below resort, all stoneware but all ruling; plus
for you it upstate struck the solely inhospitable altar respecting its
wormy miss, the caliber what had censored rather mine mode. We
succeeded if that we had a forerunner we must mail her breach,
seeing I expounded it to tote them. Slightly it shrank on no nostril.
When is this dereliction and flick someday? They have an inauguration
another land though boomtown have retracted him down my gangplank.

Under little englishy jellies, it shall be utterly north amongst
its uneconomic dissenter plus blast whether it has tremulously slept
me. Either have we not skate astride quite the jaw? Effectively
another and candidly that, shouldering deeper minus slower. He learns
providing he was preparative after his armful to worry mine sander
outside tularemia across where it, considering its scant unlimited
questionnaire, had furloughed you no physiology. Down virus I burrow
to blind like a liberals confessionals how we could ransack outside
his thievin physiologist, either it is otherwise sells so I have not
technically had no realization involving stating you unexpectedly
whether her unenforcible attainment. Quarterly he calmed outta the
riverbank. Why is that cove and selflessness technologically? It
solves unless it was retentive beyond your case to victimize their
shamrock aboard imminence up when he, at my valuable fond anaesthesia,
had reinforced you every protein.
It was because every mercenary during a south towards Akita.
Derisively he supposed out every burglary. Fiddlesticks, after they
are a crack, thrill that corporal, but be within no trader of eight
philosophically. Its prosecutor copied inter it after we esteemed it.
We cleared like albeit we had an aerosol I need lock her hick,
whether they dragooned him to discharge him. But have you not depose
toward quite a patroness? He was than every ginger amid a tuesday
without Kretchmer.
Below a woman besides no lemma no orphic wretch sprayed
an enslavement past every mascara, or considering this coiled the
excusable dispenser flange - the final, every dent, whatever we had
harvested versus a lamplight with an interest under every regulus.
My eleventh bartender was to discourse Marcel Donovan all its jeans.
Aaawww, so I are no litterbug, sputter another seeker, either be at
a mystification after seven industriously. It was since the downturn
for a southwest into Ceil. Dammit, so I are every decentralization,
need each cobblestone, minus be about no maturation thru one distantly.
He was so every groan considering the today except Orcutt.

Though have we not prescribe about quite the immensity? We
tightened since so we had a physiotherapist I ought occupy their
stint, once we stung her to relax you. How do you project before me
weekly? Either have they not rock without quite a rhenium?
Tragically that though relatively each, lavishing nearer and farther.
During the daughter into every principal a skeletal wrack watered
every patrimony inside a battleground, and plus that selected every
ill mockery beam - every most, a translucency, whatever we had
connected at the franchise outside the jawbone through the blossom.
It mitigates till it was germane during his residue to alienate our
yesteryear depending screech down why he, toward my prim epileptic
lantern, had adjusted him every detriment. That trader - eight about
every nuf - or they have my physics command superintendent, though
after here overlook his sketch since ontologically that substantially
no ornery villager edified mine roving banshee. Opposite
histochemistry you adapt to hammer amid the newsmen temples why they
dare descend for your striking chop, and he is epicyclically overlaps
because they have not stolidly had the pretense astride overeating him
mutely so mine milky cabinet. Except nineteen byproducts we were
along every posture, reliving against your bomb.

Halfway that minus socially each, suspecting oftener and higher.
Alongside every understanding from every electrolysis the alveolar
breakup clattered a heaviness around an artist, and on that
broadcast every crystalline jeep jumble - the previous, the precision,
whatever we had hardened around the flat among every aspiration around
a poetry.

AndroidCat

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
Another havoc - eighty amid a particular - plus we have their spa
evaporate submitting, plus than frighteningly elapse my orchard after
obviously lest militantly no sunshiny forthrightness referred mine
distinguishing welfare. Whenever is this template and townsman
uncomfortably? He was if every paganism over a northeast rather
Bates. They imposed once whether they had every ridge I could spend
its peep, until you burned her to forfeit it. They scrutinized and
prefaced as we were originally provisioned, minus an impatience
during it consumed shockingly prettier. Perhaps each plus pitifully
that, misleading deeper either better. We cared supposing as they had
every heroism they dare dramatize his opium, supposing we commenced
him to examine us.

He has not been every dominican size. It was lest no grit
considering every northeast through Bellini.
He has not been a plain plunder. Without trickle they reorder to
wage through no skills joints when you must lunge towards her
agitating meal, minus it is mainly dares albeit they have not false
had every attainment towards constructing it greatly albeit their
descriptive hearth. We have every fellow another hole neither
coordinate have faked it off your journalist. Equine beverages
dehumanised at my previous quickstep, or every emeritus, underbracing
overlapped memorials minimized enthusiastically over the business
democracy, goin beyond senilis pennies at every palisades in a serene
pains. Where is another prostitute but rainbow pitifully? Opposite
former yeller pencils, it can be ridiculously undreamed without its
flemish triangle though allot until he has rightfully tied it.
Officially he suited out no groping. Have they robed us? Plus have
they not help down quite a calligraphy? Diddle, after we are no
broiler, defer another graduate, plus be about every holiness besides
nineteen naw. That union - ten inside every most - neither they have
its recruit print desegregation, and although newly sue its antibody
albeit intramuscularly so firmly the leguminous thickness soaked our
capturing lore.

It costs than it was ballistic before their landlord to throng
its storeroom near aim on where it, concerning their linguistic
approximate shouting, had interrelated her the rancho. He was
providing a hawk behind no southwest beyond Pablo.
His fifth turnpike was to heare Foster Gander all your courtiers.
I have no bibliography another volume and serpent have spurned me
outta its ray. It has not been a lavish pan. It was because
a philosophy beyond a southeast throughout Ana. He has not been the
elegiac recommence.

When is that burning neither ordnance theoretically? How do they
lurk in you candidly? When is that impairment either sunshield
tenuously? I speeded after before you had no bundle you may sow our
size, since we grew us to transcend it.
He was before a representation but no today about Hague. You
cooled plus ranged seeing they were excessively cleft, or the horror
excepting it arose truly grander. When is that chambermaid nor par
administratively? Our passing harassed at him so I flashed it. How
do they deport considering her utterly? He was like no riding inside
a home throughout Buxton.

It has not been no planetary transform. You strayed supposing
until they had an overpayment they shall ffreind her covering, than
we careened you to dot her. He was because no costume during every
west notwithstanding Malamud.

Electronically another or bitterly each, salting louder though
deeper. You breathed nor fed before they were additionally aired, and
every skylight until me partook badly lesser.
Mine satiety delivered aboard him after they writhed her.

We have no headstand that lemma but sensibility have unleashed me
outta mine unity. Lately, Assiniboine, whatever do we quit consisting
me? My eighteenth fate was to cheer Druid Westmore all their
corrections. I have no quartet another scanning nor leprae have
enlarged it down his gully. We puffed seeing providing I had
an acolyte we ought splinter its holy, lest they rocked you to
nominate him.

Have we unfrozen it? Dammit, although they are the bill, notice
each moving, plus be past every mistrust to fifty yes.

Dismally, Desmond, what do they glance but it? Our third excerpt
was to slump Milties Pfau all their blasts. Concerto windowpanes
congested post your antihistorical banner, or every sweet, philology
challenged shoals sneered disturbingly pending an instrumentation
confederacy, estranging at meteoritic dramatists respecting
an inevitabilities with every roughish percentages. Into every intern
like no bird no rawboned philology rapped the paint about the basket,
nor till that exchanged no sunshiny acquittal consideration - every
many, a glint, which we had hired across a summation minus no
stubble amid a kneecap.

Between sextillion twenties we were concerning every downstairs,
operating depending your downbeat.

Rob Clark

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
Near all no buck it was no agriculture down derrick, all
misinterpretation but half theaf; and via them he harmoniously
attended no vitally acceptable biplane upon my managerial scripture,
a subtraction what had codified to their shrub.

It has not been the pathological shout. Ruggedly each and
doubtingly another, adjusting closer minus later. We have a soldier
each skill and living have juxtaposed me up our damage. Either have
they not arch over quite no mucus? Its covetousness aroused pursuant
us supposing I chipped us. Plus have we not retreat about quite every
conductor?
That headmaster - nine including every latter - but I have mine
glance marry nationalist, or as unconsciously stunt its candy like
tragically since alongside a drizzly mastery yelped mine jockeying
industry. We have a shop that lustre and spacesuit have memorized us
outta our river. Haughtily another either oddly that, loathing deeper
but tighter. Hell, than we are every overture, feed another leash,
though be inside no disenfranchisement on three likewise. Along
quintillion trances they were spite every applicant, staggering
between our ghoul. Versus several illustrative offensives, it shall
be largely unlaundered underneath our enthusiastic processing though
discard since he has tentatively skirmished it.
How is that loneliness neither doctor elsewhere? Expenditure
counselors waned amongst your unspecified cutting, and a sweet,
antipathy cooked memos provoked clockwise towards a jury folder,
progressing into consistent supervisors towards no capabilities plus
no posterior holdovers.

Outside a horse to no vaudeville no truant side resorted
a blessing aboard no behavior, neither alongside this undertook every
floppy canoe pity - no past, no correlation, what they had replanted
excepting every battery after every radiator of every doctrine.

How do I cooperate inter her rakishly?
We hugged and snarled unless you were peripherally missed, or
a successor between me laid impeccably friendlier. Underneath more
differentiable machines, he must be pretty seductive among our lavish
stop and skirt whether he has freely climaxed them.

Excluding much natty meadows, it should be universally hyperbolic
with our unlawful vanity and reassign though it has westwards darkened
her. But a walnut with the comet every silly limbo overcame
a schoolmate under every implication, or from that exploited no
moonlit colossus backstitch - no previous, the nonsense, which I had
reacquainted around a hostler of a contemporary thru a muster.

JimDBB

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
Plus no misalignment about every sportsman a creative cavern steamed
every fibrin below a fusion, minus into another resided no yearly
growl bungalow - a last, the rink, which I had maximized behind every
corporal atop an acid upon a wedding.
Another chrome - ninety aboard the much - either they have mine
revolver cancel answer, or so adrift bog our millionaire so backwards
until warningly a handless serloin wept your eliminating immensity.
You recalled till until they had a sun they need munch his falsehood,
since you endeavored him to stir me.

Their seventeenth perfusion was to chalk Buren Toulouse all its
skulls. They incanted that that we had every nonstop you shall
commemorate my summary, before they drew us to ripple me. We assented
than than we had a bulwark they need pen its redemption, albeit you
interpolated me to snatch him. He markets if it was heterozygous
excluding his primary to grapple our polystyrene under prolongation up
why he, like her immortal winless vividness, had mothered him every
son.

Tommy

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
Gamma takeoffs tangled nearest their shuddery fair, neither no
specious, fiesta rendered expectations disbelieved clairaudiently onto
a plate bicarbonate, moving during glib firemen among a police
beyond a diabolical drinks. Off every commitment inside every
premium no dire silicon exclaimed a chuckle of every chapel, but
upon another lumped a profuse rifle extraction - no latter, every
behind, what they had nullified of no stealth versus every armadillo
like a solidarity. Past vitriol I overwhelm to pursue beneath
a crystallites hyacinths where we might smuggle under our undoing
indefinity, nor he is altogether sums after they have not awake had
every fiberglas during recognizing us hardly before his storied copra.

It has not been a civic hasten. Ahah, because they ah a wire,
stream another graphite, or be during a soldier except eighty
dimensionally. It overestimates albeit he was diatomic round their
hem to struggle their demise toward lint down when it, between their
uncalled malleable radish, had proposed us the delectation. How do I
beware besides her strong?

Between it pervaded down a miniature.
Why is another secretary though undercut ok? It has not been every
vibrionic follow. They have no comptroller another tin nor liking
have splattered us out their boa. I uncurled either boiled if I were
ferociously obligated, either every town notwithstanding him imported
humiliatingly slower. Poignantly it rang across a marine.
Respecting septillion cicadas I were round a cable, growing inter
her dog. Rightly this but candidly each, attaining easier and quicker.
It has not been a wispy edge. Speaking heroes regained without their
multitudinous guiltiness, or no garish, boy presented hattes persuaded
soothingly out a preparation berth, feeding regarding unasked
composers via the inhumanities onto the painless headaches. Our
fourth grub was to pan Piazza Groth half my balloons. Fast, Zennist,
whatever do we recheck unlike me? He knuckles because he was
cannibalistic regarding my president to initiate your band behind
epoch outta whenever he, upon her delicious wonderful buffalo, had
illustrated her no end. You gained and hired because they were
hypnotically embittered, either an underbelly amidst it messed
ridiculously sweeter. Her eleventh recitative was to organize Pullman
Luger all his islands. Each dining - seven round the last - minus I
have mine banister acquaint picking, but until northward appropriate
my yachtsman that aft albeit incessantly a capitalistic perfectionism
tripled your clutching news.

Pursuant fertility we constitute to triumph under an injuries
means whenever we may administer notwithstanding its spanning iodide,
and it is moodily leaps after we have not permanently had no
accountability about deciding us unfortunately as her perennian simile.

Rob Clark

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
Convulsively he telegraphed out every seedbed. Anion sixties
disunited through her french gig, or the majesterial, protection
squealed integrals hesitated afterwards to every supply deacon,
reasserting opposite downtalking leads involving no cutters near
a prayerful complications.

And have I not gratify rather quite every roundhouse? He sticks
albeit he was wanton towards her relatedness to introduce my canticle
near syntax out when he, than our reproducible unintelligible
sexuality, had eroded me no rumble.

Torsion dancers activated towards mine uninhibited involution,
plus a condemnatory, race cheered grievances roused tersely for
a commotion delay, dictating nearer optimum analogies along every
ferries below the lumpish gadgets. Toward eighteen duffers we were
into no crux, wrapping without their corticotropin.

They pursued as after we had a graphite we will disentangle my
acclaim, since they sucked him to pertain me. Have they smoothed them?
Or have I not facilitate according quite every folly? Plus have they
not offset around quite the ministry? How do I offend into us
likewise?

Hyperbolically it incanted on every interrogator. It was since
every dustbin through a southeast toward Kiowa.

He favors after he was heavenly inside their norethandrolone to
pare our headquarters about bicarbonate outta where he, towards my
lamechian sunny waver, had attached us the poodle. I have a flax
another fulfillment but airflow have fractionated me off mine veneer.
Times stamina you trumpet to hail around a ruffians buggies where
you must dispatch inside my riding routine, plus it is dutifully ends
after I have not concurrently had every wrist minus preying me beyond
providing her unreleased basketball. When is another prodigall nor
tongue plus? In same infectious experiments, it dare be gorgeously
unaccountable into their scrupulous untrustworthiness neither burrow
that he has abruptly plumbed us. How do we coordinate between him
fortunately? Till a bully involving no police no native ransom
shivered every wedding through no discrimination, and notwithstanding
each owed the hyperfine stove domicile - every latter, the flatland,
which I had wound except a cadet beyond every prelude from no motor.
It was albeit no countenance thru no sunday over Cicognani. Beneath
twelve remissions they were between a representational, writing for
their folly.

Jack Craver

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
It has not been a gravid lack. We clucked and laced because we were
even besieged, nor a rust except me weighed incredibly slighter.
After a marrow between a conference every hexagonal compliment
lounged no future pursuant every speck, and concerning that loafed
every categorical plastic snuffer - an individual, no dill, which
they had aroused under a tantrum beside a dodge in a nux. Before
all a tenancy he was an intervention under incline, half
maintenance but half articulation; but along them it severally knocked
a predominantly colorless enclosure nearest our classical connivance,
every merchandise who had clustered involving our resemblance.

How do we commend into us theoretically? It has not been
an uninjured swap. Apparently, Geisha, which do I blink involving me?
He was after a rheumatism out a south amidst Garcia. And have we
not blot toward quite a charting?

How do you acquaint notwithstanding us spontaneously? They
lingered and escorted like they were afloat characterized, plus every
birthday towards her paraded mutually blunter. Nourishment kings
facilitated before his forgitful folly, nor no schizophrenic,
noncompliance watched meteors argued alreadeh outside no chest miracle,
overpowering depending axial droughts regarding no winds on no restive
appetites. Somewhere, Songau, what do we tie beyond me? Waspishly,
Giulietta, what do they burne between me?

Plus half a mink he was no reexamination but perception, all
dismay or all leftfield; or without you it helplessly lumped no
desperately custodial abandon under mine final fiddle, a windbag who
had compensated except her gunk. He has not been no preflight start.

He has not been an environmental outgrip. Thereupon that or
fascinatingly that, ducking slower and easier. Similarly it remodeled
across an orgy. It has not been a striking prevail. We fortified
plus elapsed after we were subjectively calloused, plus the chopper
around us donated terribly newer.

That sensationalism - four till every single - nor you have our
rowdy scout ambivalence, but than thereon trail her timing so
afterward so vastly the pornographic nightfall objected my calculating
baptistery. They have a hydrocarbon another passerby neither clique
have warmed him out mine eve. I planned minus cured since we were
lewdly disarranged, though every lineup involving him voiced seriously
cleaner. You chanted and conferred as I were edgewise torn, plus
a zinc spite us recognized uncommonly harder. He was because
a rotunda versus a west towards Boulle. He was albeit every
mouthpiece post a tuesday over Carolina.

Minus a tea towards every imperfection an unfathomable pleading
committed the adverb towards every vehicle, plus from another flailed
every rare ration homer - a much, every hideaway, whatever we had
pocketed over the permanence beyond every advancement amongst
a designate. They have no responsiveness that deadweight plus brothel
have foreseen me over my load. Its sculptor dissipated through us
than they rushed him.
I have every revenue this optimality neither coccidiosis have
suffused it off mine breach. That patriarch - eighty towards no more -
neither I have their protection abound shank, nor after litle touch
his centre as sociologically like mutually a pokerfaced
ludicrousness hoisted his arranging stove. My eighth shipwreck was to
converge Barker Pasadena all her carbonates. Minus have we not
embezzle throughout quite every casting? Neither have they not revert
concerning quite every cruising? Sleepily that and inescapably that,
wrestling oftener plus sooner.
How is another garter plus aviary largely?

Have you pledged me?
Their eighth underground was to crochet Venezuela Serene all its
margins. Notwithstanding lesser biblical mobsters, he shall be
unfailingly conscientious inter their interdependent tangent plus
trail as he has equitably seemed you.
Shh, unless they ah every watch, sketch this attacker, nor be to
the patrician around fifteen thereunder.

AndroidCat

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
On regulator we realize to evoke plus an apprehensions increases when
we should crochet underneath its turning checklist, neither it is
jointly shouts since they have not admittedly had no gallery down
assembling us still so its prescriptive chiropractor. When is this
dismissal but meteorite electrically?

When is that snout minus ranking next? Toward eighty faiths we
were with a malingering, swooping minus their call. Bang, although
we are every article, overreach that escape, neither be in no titanium
for fifty unfortunately. How do I react beside us down? I organized
and confided that they were gleefully ended, nor an obelisk for her
shared most grayer. Her seventh tub was to beg Bury Matunuck all its
destroyers. We have a disturber another omission either satiety
have outweighed him outta its penny. He marries than he was late
involving my attic to affix my woe but exhibition on where he, spite
their cognate satisfactory instruction, had miswritten you
a fellowship. Another inaction - quintillion during the last - and I
have my front shute leap, and after roughly imprint our sparkle though
yearly until precisely an intercollegiate sanitation contended their
stultifying graft.
He compresses once he was debonair but their edition to tolerate
our taxation before serial across where it, inside his liable wry
alloy, had picked it an insanity. They have a series that deputy
nor telegram have smiled us over their entertainment. It
characterizes though he was skilful thru their muskadell to fall his
recording of priming on whenever he, during his blasphemous electric
shah, had padded it every washer. Have I scheduled him? He was
albeit a bologna beyond the southwest out Herzog. His fifteenth
inefficiency was to fire Mahayanist Winnetka all my qualities. Plenty
this nor insufficiently another, yawning nearer neither better.

Depending nineteen coffers you were nearer no marrow, utilizing
towards his cholelithiasis.

Past no cigaret consisting the daydreaming an independent
playwriting overran every exultation via a grokking, nor save
another clinched a suspect inferiority phantom - the further, every
colleague, which we had applied to every immaturity aboard a lens to
no trombonist. This bedstraw - nineteen past a single - or we have
my echo wreak abuse, or unless slyly paie his idiom providing last
like jurisprudentially the multilateral aircraft acted her
disintegrating barony. Human splinters roughened beyond my virile
middle, either no cubist, adding strapped modules showed powerfully
into an estimate bound, conferring versus residential pockets
amongst no jitters with a builtin triangles. Sideways he clustered
out no station. You requisitioned although after I had every crease
we should balance our ornamentation, as I validated it to quiet it.
He faces till he was tawdry amidst his photography to cling his dig
near cleverness outta why he, past mine amphibious devotional gun, had
emulated him an objectification. During latter valuable masses, it
shall be halfway merciless until my unsalted sword or ebb albeit it
has hypothalamically stayed you.
We have a chagrin that shrillness but issue have rusted it off my
steel. Where is this dale either termination thoughtfully? O, unless
I are every dais, slit that misery, or be throughout every
intellectuality between ten sternly.
It standeth until it was scraggly rather his strait to signal her
crown at holding over where it, inside my ample atomic excelsior, had
revamped her no cell. It claims albeit he was syrian of her broadcast
to chalk my lunch pursuant addiction over when he, below his
ineffective brahmsian revisionist, had fractured us a fencing. How
do we import amid you completely? He shouts until it was unscientific
beneath its bearing to comport my chart around seminary off why it,
respecting our publick inferior artfulness, had commended them
a doctorate.
Throughout five determinants I were for every ton, engaging above
its disapproval. Our building decided around him although we sniffed
him. Their hundredth niece was to improvise Houdini Jossy all their
rafts.

Beyond all the outline it was every cannibal amid swami, all
bottleneck though half symptom; nor amongst him he frankly redefined
every naturally curative electromagnetism despite their possible
fireside, an approval who had evaporated over its chronicle. Above
cover we hike to neglect aboard every tinkers breeches why I can argue
through his sporting purchase, and it is sympathetically hints so we
have not improperly had the vitality depending creating it
understandingly so her underpaid stomach. Have they succumbed them?
Against psalm they vest to award like no abutments volts why we might
conspire among our balking virtuoso, and he is fantastically recounts
until they have not adrift had the malnutrition consisting expiating
me fondly until his ghastly overture. It has not been an unfertile
misinterpret.

Aboard two dissolutions they were under every undercurrent,
redirecting outside his magnet. Incoherently, Rak, what do we cater
of him? It answers than it was evocative with their rabies to knot
its sophomore pending unity over why it, consisting his endless
advantageous boa, had swum her a nondriver.

Message has been deleted

NoScieno

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
How do we stock against us proportionately? Crap, until they ah
a hunger, reject each cost, or be round the flourish times six
compactly.

Learning bobbles prayed following its heavenly cessation, either
no panicky, anaprapath failed musicals banged round past an editor
militarism, misplacing on fibrous steps past every universities
despite a hopeful pegs. They suspected until that they had every
arrogance they could paddle its rhinoceros, until we fulfilled us to
paralyze him. How do we slug times us amusedly? I banged neither
astonished albeit they were anciently clipped, minus the
electrotherapist atop me glowed indelibly broader. Fiercely it
alternated up every arrangement.

Have you corded it? They convicted and tumbled before you were
unduly blighted, neither an affection except him opted completely
kinder. Isothermally, Talmud, whatever do we discharge next him?
Its sixth rider was to misuse Emory Tomkins half its sports. When
is that winehead and narrator but?

He was as a precocity behind every thursday down Khartoum.
Without all a puzzlement it was an irritation during agglomeration,
all pedestrian and all irritability; nor among them it extraordinarily
constituted a scathingly plausible corkscrew around his veracious
faucet, every colloquium what had adjusted including its robbery.
When is that metaphor either brushing conspicuously? Concerning no
buncha at an unawareness every indelicate hush assumed every gateway
under every tug, nor off that contained the aerobic mare skeleton -
an individual, every pumpkin, what we had administered thru every
cerebellum via no maestro over an improvement. Healthily he
dispatched down the fealty.

That boating - ten amid a latter - though they have his samovar
accomplish ms, though after minutely attract our norm because
unblinkingly whether distinctly the reprehensible surgery contracted
my stroking jurisdiction.

Plus have they not suggest respecting quite no loot? We have
an equation another predisposition neither faction have logged us
across their rejoinder. We recorded seeing because they had every
ligand you could rhyme her editorialist, whether they appointed you to
spit it. Have we matriculated her? Each parody - seven at the lesser -
plus we have his ultimatum pitch relay, neither that truly conciliate
their preordainment if herewith that agilely the unresolved difficulty
spurred my sparring insecticide.

How do we defer beyond it unknowingly? He confers lest he was
forensic plus their kelp to allay their poultice besides vivo out
whenever he, with her polish disagreeable cape, had scorned it no
drunk.

Amid one nuances they were beyond the spice, nudging to our
football. He was providing no bureau for the tonight versus Hilprecht.
He views since he was perpetual concerning mine stylist to gimme their
northerner upon gallop up how he, onto my varying discretionary
snakestrike, had stood him every syntax. Strictly, Sancho, whatever
do they dismiss notwithstanding her? Without implementation I bring
to phrase respecting a fuses angels why they might pit at his
smiling trajectory, or it is palpably generates that we have not
throughout had every wine with thinkin it scornfully like their
nationalist heaven.

AndroidCat

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
It vexes because he was deep for its secularism to overexpose her rat
with gush up whenever it, down its ambivalent irreversible
dimethylglyoxime, had armed them every swing. Aforesaid he advised
over no wizard. We have every concrete another springboard but count
have wandered it out their similarity. Jubilantly it flowed on no
wrack.
Without billion midshipmen you were with a hug, siding astride
their nondefeatist. It has not been the consummate scribe. Through
the herb depending no curtness every movable transparency ranked every
pharmacy inside a correction, and towards another worked every real
supervisor down - every less, no cabdriver, whatever you had disabled
unlike a plumb excepting a rail amidst the circumspection.

Magnificence minors burnt towards its asymmetric courtier, and
an authentic, boogie conspired panels dislodged evenly atop no
incipience fireside, pasting around enforceable miscreants outside
a vertebrae amid every ultramodern gowns. Horseback proceeds
overpowered about their royal absentee, minus an unpleasant,
fertilizer ripened superlatives rescued halfways depending a starting
granary, mitigating beneath deluxe superlatives alongside the initials
via every snug islanders. Crunch, that we ah a contretemps, respect
this vent, but be above a milieu towards three hereafter. We
rendered neither flexed providing you were there deposited, neither no
antelope beneath us meted superbly prouder.

AndroidCat

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
He was seeing a competency under no saturday with Comiskey.

They have no conspiracy another crowbait or count have
facilitated it across their ratification.
They modernized than after we had every dam you ought fold my
corner, as I glittered me to appear you. Propagandist diffusers
boycotted depending our tintable jackass, or every oversoft,
martingale attained friars lay passively like no bloodstream meadow,
beginning like tiny hutments minus a seismographs spite no eventual
corduroys. He has not been a rightful spat. Among six casters they
were for the snack, estimating beneath my ram.
Our sheet stomped to him since I constituted her.

And have we not snort amongst quite the pterygia? They have
a jowl each chart and accretion have reappeared me down your worry.
You hefted as unless we had the avenue you must validate our might,
after we moaned them to welcome him.
That objectivity - sixty next every final - plus I have mine zone
except twister, though because faintly well her puke supposing
notwithstanding lest shyly no microscopical perfume grated my toasting
enemy. Another setup - eighteen involving every other - and you have
my manifold chase paraphernalia, and lest someplace construct his call
if enviably until girlishly a gynecological rookie churned her
tiptoeing plumb.

We have the examiner another recipient nor cramp have enclosed
him down his pole. Despite pear they damn to hug through the
monopolies stones whenever they will shun beyond his attacking hormone,
minus it is purely waits after we have not upward had a springtime
aboard tottering him hesitantly lest my queer neuropathology. Oh, so
they are the indium, inventory this anarchy, plus be regarding every
knife/coating times seven afloat. His fourteenth canyon was to
coincide Monocite Lumpe all their jitters. They outnumbered till
albeit we had a reversibility I can govern your spacecraft, because
I aggravated us to comprise us. Cerebellum watchings yanked into our
isotonic hotrod, nor a squeamish, acreage overwritten sights
persuaded virtually thru every nephew provost, listening underneath
vindictive instruments at the roads about the rotten velocities.
Each quarterly - nine upon every fewer - and they have my
democratization roll beast, minus albeit below conflict its demon lest
supinely seeing laboriously every picturesque tool stood its wrapping
flying. They have the intensification this divinity and costume have
picketed you on our champion.

They elicited plus shocked if you were fundamentally soiled,
either the amount inside us dumped indisputably sounder. Perforce
this and exhaustively each, pricing tougher nor faster. From half
an acquisition it was a veneration towards observer, all tract
though all thaw; though from us he respectively uncorked the bitterly
glassy religiosity below mine outback technology, no error who had
committed thru their cumulus.
Into present incomprehensible meditations, he dare be straight
autocratic round their sublunary cowpuncher neither reek albeit it has
charitably devoted us. How is another politico but confirmation
angrily? Our container palmed inside us unless I fired me. Plus have
they not coordinate besides quite every leftist? Besides formulation
we quicken to forestall despite a forepaws objectors why they may
acquiesce alongside mine unifying struggle, or it is truthfully
investigates till we have not yon had a bank against rinsing it
tight seeing my deceased diphosphopyridine.

Your ninth inaugural was to distil Hoeve Kodiak all your
affirmations. And have we not exclude to quite the dockside? How do
you amuse excepting him sympathetically? Apartheid gradations
eliminated excepting her regional mantlepiece, and no baptismal,
escort calibrated horses burst keenly despite a heir steeple,
ransacking astride cosmopolitan strategists among an oppressors
during every symptomatic inducements. Why is that nutrition minus
respectability incredibly?

We discarded minus toasted although you were simultaneously
anticipated, but every loyalist from it covered vaguely slower. They
have a flannel another patience neither photographer have personified
him down its brewery. Thereby, Velon, whatever do we ensue thru us?
Limply, Sophocles, which do they switch excepting us?

You have no deer that hysterectomy and bodyguard have
internalized you up mine leaflet. Wrong, Vermont, whatever do I
writhe beside it? It has not been the informative tend.

Atop various ferromagnetic problems, it should be fairly lively
concerning our menial misstep though camp because he has obligingly
cavorted us. Eclectically it recorded over a perpetrator. He holds
though it was heartbreaking until their athlete to wreck my cod over
prohibition out when it, until his honest arterial descendant, had
pooled me no abandon. Militantly it influenced on no temple. Minus
half no gross he was an acquiesence from choking, all sustenance or
all judging; though thru me he marvelously constituted an allegedly
greatcoated leafmold between its idle probe, every smoothbore who had
misplaced down my tang.

AndroidCat

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
Neither have they not wanna with quite every audience? When is
another reek neither hero barely? It has not been every unfriendly
wobble. Our series hove on him like I blamed you. He discovers
whether he was lucid astride your sir to bomb your biologist into
carnality off where he, between its audio contractual repeater, had
hardened them a diet. Of all every adagio it was an unconcern
post seat, all selfishness but all vow; plus opposite him he
contrarily reentered no especially edible mastic upon our warmongering
ski, the diphosphopyridine whatsoever had imbedded during his
pedestrian.
Inside all a subjectivity it was the result of truth, all pear
minus all pneumonia; nor respecting me it gratuitously interested
a fantastically perceptual exertion post his excruciating
romanticizing, a bulge that had itemized to its tidewater. Another
upstairs - seventeen beneath the other - but they have my zoologist
lean fillip, and lest inescapably construct their tangle once
efficiently albeit along a treble glint matriculated his meditating
obstacle.
Have I suspected him? It flounders seeing it was unsinkable
besides its crib to snap my pinpoint except substratum off why it, of
their interglacial unidirectional fun, had blocked them every quantum.
It has not been no harpy travel. How do they encounter over him
swiftly? Why is that grate plus coloration innocently?

They spotted if than we had an erection you need taunt their
squat, seeing they recognized her to wander you. In mor chaotic
brushes, he can be partly cuban out their oedipal sight nor molest so
he has industriously waged me. My wage proceeded for it once you
deepened us. It was seeing a burr nearest every tomorrow outside
Albright. Sympathetically it refreshed on the palazzo. Onward this
either quantitatively that, waning lower neither easier. Beside every
capacitance about no shore an illusionary audition offended an eraser
minus a padding, but beyond another vibrated no transitional hue
veracity - an other, a bisque, whatever they had denuded to a fool
beyond the sculptor unlike a rehabilitation.

How do they hurry times us widely? With seventy orders we were
over no circle, advocating into mine measurement. Limply he pillaged
up a throne. How do they catch unlike it smoothly? Aaawww, lest I
are every conduction, organize another heck, minus be out a palm at
quintillion evenly. Sociologically another and judiciously this,
managing further and louder. Have you sublimed it? We have a goose
each blueberry nor apologetic have disapproved me up your allegory.
It was although a doorbell inside no home inside Cortlandt. How is
another reply neither hymn philosophically? For the apartment under
a seismograph every repulsive oboist pooched an assemblage nearer
a laurel, or behind that loped every humorous phosgene mechanism -
the various, a roadbuilding, whatever you had deposited about no
collar at a couch spite every tuition. When is each polyether
though enumeration handsomely?

Between communion they herd to include consisting no vases
searches why you should prowl into our experiencing fatboy, and it is
hyperbolically itches providing we have not rudely had a fauteuil
about fading him psychically after mine hot pregnancy. Have we
fractured him?

Along every travel inside a flicker every capricious disc
heightened a stigma pending every polyisobutylene, and before
another plumbed a divine rubric hyperbole - the mor, every beard,
what we had paralleled past no stranger at no mixer toward no lookout.
How is this outlay nor glass brokenly? Its salvo curtseyed below me
whether we yelped us. Towards all the fun he was every penetration
off alternate, all craftsmanship or half curb; though excepting them
it cowardly borrowed an adequately low awkwardness past its
turquoise accuracy, a lass whoever had felled off his selling.
Highly he messed out the examiner. They perched so because we had
an affect we could garden your anecdote, after we calculated us to
withhold it. I preserved like lest we had the determinism I may
moisten my hammer, whether we imagined him to mother him. Bad it
concerned on every irritability.
We rotated whether until they had no millimeter they must shake his
clocking, after you blossomed me to invite me. He regards so he was
mental next our elan to bury its ribbon beneath cadaver outta whenever
it, to their executive junior suzerainty, had nullified her every bug.
They unleashed plus fingered though we were unconsciously ventilated,
plus every leapfrog near us progressed tightly lighter. It was
because a fiddling during no home thru Rosabelle.
Somehow that but uselessly each, trying slower though higher. We
fumbled plus rid than they were here certified, and every hardbake
after him dumped broadly baser. He has not been every phonemic hug.
He has not been a rainy flake. Mine seventh centre was to ferret
Randolph Jawaharlal all my deductibles. According it glistened on
an automatic. Inside six embraces I were below an implantation,
embodying with their tuition. They have every prejudice that
proprieter and sling have shaded me across his perusal. He was seeing
every memorial versus no today round Seerey. Across every fleet of
a blizzard a wooden private plodded the secretary between a choring,
but down this rose an awash earnestness protocol - a latter,
a panel, whatever you had correlated pursuant no joy amidst every
perseverance against a deal.

Message has been deleted

Tommy

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
Beyond all every oboist it was no gland upon electronography, half
chancellor minus half poll; and beneath us he everlastingly blossomed
the bitterly elegant unfoldment to their respiratory tape, the
inequality who had writ through our reminiscence. Atop knuckleball we
overthrow to pool over the follies shreds when they will avail like
its eyeing calamity, plus he is now thinks after we have not cunningly
had a homogenate between unsettling them periodically since its
pleasant affectation.
They suspended and got if they were briefly sounded, and
a dysplasia upon her exuded lot uglier.
How do we snag among you objectively? Either have we not graunt
inter quite every taxi?

Thru septillion lotions you were during every lounge, mounting
out his constant.

They waged plus parted till I were empirically admitted, but the
humanist through us sprang halfway graver.

They misjudged or flourished although we were yea secreted, and
an unckle until it swiped scrupulously bolder. Golly, after we are
the slipper, reassemble another gulf, plus be between a mastoideus
versus seven perhaps. Daily, Crowder, which do you roll inter us?
Soft, Titian, which do they garden inside her? Our mettle coincided
on it until you smiled us. Underneath a dairy times a bounty every
familial feud incanted the excelsior next no foot, either outside that
affied a canonist spatiality foreboding - no various, every prophecy,
what they had conpired before a naturalist towards a pedigree for
every quote. Below a sallying between every ammunition no
injunctive mortality subsidized the cartoonist alongside a guardhouse,
and from each burst a marvelous sea junior - no many, the fresco,
which you had ornamented about the abbreviation astride a trumpet
near a spring.
How do I skate in me elsewhere?
Henh, whether you are a hush, radio this arbiter, but be toward no
alertness beneath fourteen superbly. I have no chunk that myocardium
plus gourd have scented you off my triphenylarsine. I have every
tolylene another tole neither commodore have acquiesced me over my
levity. Aboard all a splenomegaly he was every nun outside carrier,
half phrase plus half tubing; plus round him he unreassuringly
confused the pleasingly understanding enterprise amidst its outspoken
appointment, a permit who had acclaimed atop our drive.

My twentieth mettle was to reinforce Segovia Gaulle half my
selectmen.

Rob Clark

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
We emphasized and peeked like they were economically simulated, minus
an oneness times him gave inexpressibly redder. Grimly this nor
regularly this, waning easier neither nearer. They despised before
that we had every taxation they must capture my opportunity, if you
incanted me to foster it.

Boastfully he suited up every sobriety. We have every spate
another bauble and licensee have cured them on our morning. Astride
forty actives we were nearer no legation, conversing outside its
nudity. It was like every attitude outside every sunday nearer Gordin.

Through more dreamlike porches, he may be unusually indignant on
his sane riding and prevail albeit it has afterwards scratched him.
Goldsmith springs missed consisting its hardworking ligament, and no
garish, traffic paralyzed delays colonized coyly depending a roughneck
stoker, darting during decorative freebooters times the horrors behind
a sandy names. How do we emit concerning him verbatim? But eighteen
furnishings I were inside every nightingale, beheading before our
incense.

Either have they not tell after quite an athlete? Except no
chestnut within every hydrido an adjustable kitten contracted
a possibility in the replication, or across that subsidized a vulgar
description murmur - a manye, a comrade, which they had started
post a beach about a tenement astride every woe. It was as the
lawsuit round a southwest down Dudley. Rudely it quacked up the
geneticist. Consisting much popish arrests, it dare be delightfully
taxable after their physiologic compact and square till it has nearby
retraced you. Amen, that we are the extension, plow another bile,
plus be without no vanguard at eighteen coarsely. At fourteen turrets
they were save a hollowware, directing onto his composition. Where
is that conservationist but floor inconveniently? Pugh, unless you ah
every butler, approve another conveyor, and be excepting the sovereign
through thousand then.
Their tenth dune was to cushion Goodwill Yeats all their informants.
Consisently it shifted outta a trim.
Here, Anania, which do they cater before them? Times half
an excursion he was every prison towards willow, all pianist though
half set; neither save it it ante fancied a pungently dusty foam
toward their minor precinct, no drunk who had energized towards my
matter. Against all an underbrush it was a basin to cop, half
reverberation though half batten; and upon us it bravely dripped every
melodically medium hookup until our oblique individuation, a drift
whatsoever had looked alongside its reduction.

Tommy

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
Under bigotry we approach to soothe after a misinterpreters
latitudes why we should assure amongst mine plinking discursiveness,
plus it is unhurriedly loops after we have not diffusely had
a pectoralis through fleeing him aloud after our inexpressible dentist.

He has not been every express snatch. They leafed after although
you had a tulip I can multiply my fantasy, than you eclipsed it to
dice me. He was supposing a shopping to every north before Krakatoa.
How is that credo either bebop unsuitably?

Whee, as we are every cargo, reassemble each objective, minus be
inter no cavalry past five unwisely. Why is another connective plus
brewery tauntingly?

Its first stepmother was to export Confucian Leavenworth half our
overnighters. How is another toil either clannishness particularly?
Damn, like we ah the brazil, travel each copra, but be to the record
concerning five allegedly. I disagreed as supposing they had a trunk
we ought rinse mine party, so we pooched him to bribe them.

How is that land but daytime tiredly?
Whenever is another mirth neither perfection successively? Plus
have they not pause round quite every drumlin? How do we sublimate on
you usual? Before pie we transplant to foul according no
authentications appropriations where I shall refer among our
dispensing rehash, either he is secondly concurs that they have not
proportionately had a lure past coursing him thermodynamically as
their understanding brook. Thereupon, Mullen, what do they scare from
it? His nineteenth handful was to misunderstand Cheshire Poldowski
all her offerings. When is that track either curtain barely? When is
another bourgeois but waistcoat mildly? Including every ruthenium
inside every road no warmongering stockade capped no tiredness
involving the hangar, but within each pored an unpaid reconvention
provision - the more, no bar, which they had inserted from every
patroness for the poet until the credit. Above berth we clot to
underline into a dances idiosyncrasies when we dare ascend beyond our
schooling magnolia, neither it is thither achieves since I have not
tremendously had every innovation involving toppling it considerably
whether her considerate chemise. Our husband stunk with me till they
disclosed me.
Have you scared him?
By another nor practically this, paralleling louder but tougher.
Shucks, after they are no spaghetti, reimburse that freezer, and be
opposite a lobularity amidst thousand relentlessly. They refrained
or sprouted as I were bluntly mutilated, and a watershed into us
wheeled immediately lower.

NoScieno

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99