Jumper 2: Snatcher

Hunter Barnes

May 21, 2023, 11:30:16 PM5/21/23
★★★★★ {dr.hrb}
I'm not entirely comfortable with sovia, gimpia, and japia, on my terria. [o;-)
I'm upposed to the TAP system, because you were already illegal uglies, trying to steal as sh'tties. [o;-)

Dead milkmen tribute...♪
..Hey, .., stewart, you're not like most of these F'ked up dordo here in the trailor park. Did you hear about that johnny stevenson kid? I saw him about a month ago after all those people said they saw him smoking crack, ..he was looking up at the trees, I asked him what he was doing, he said he was looking for his burrow owl, ..I said, jumping jiminey on a pogo bowflex, everybody knows a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground... ..then that carnival came to town, the ride conductor announced clearly keep your head and arms inside the mixer at all times,.. but jonny stevenson jr. was a daredevil, just like his old man. ..they found his head over by the snowcone maker and his left hand in some girl's lap. ..about two weeks later, a letter arrived addressed to johnny jr., asking if he knew about what queers are doing to the soil in des moines,.. I didn't read it but I assune manoring crops with gay poop and any other they can find. ...I like you, stewart, you're not like all these blobby freakish wierdos here in the trailor park. [o;-)

Just wait till you meet a treefrog, who understands, you are an ID10t. [o;-)
..also, any green treefrog can be made red with a paper bag and sunlight. [o;-)

https://is.gd/crossroadblues
˙pǝʌɹǝsǝɹ sʇɥƃᴉɹ ll∀
© Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.
m.flickr.com/photos/184425807@N04