Filthy Scientology woman against 2 little girls

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 15, 2008, 9:07:03 PM7/15/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU

God fucking damn it, this pisses me off! Look at this filthy, disgusting
Scientology criminal screeching and yelling at two little girls wearing
pretty bright party masks and trying to stop them from going in to a
Subway Sandwhich shop.

God fucking damn, these violently insane Scientology hags need to be
rounded up and put away for this kind of anti-social assaults against
little children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU

This one needs to be widely, rofoundly distributed around the world.
This is what Scientology is atits core. It is also what Scientology
turns its more insane customers in to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU

---
I mock up my own Body Thetans

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2008, 10:17:14 PM7/15/08

WTF!

Does corporate Subway know about this? Really? Is this real?

Talk about lawsuit. Wow!

--
Scientology kicks ass!
http://www.scientologyrulz.com/scientology_cult_suckerpunch.php

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2008, 10:28:06 PM7/15/08

I just called that Subway. The manager is not in till tomorrow
evening. The employee said they are not allowing members of Anonymous
in their store.

Wow! In America? Really?

Am I the only one that thinks this is a big deal, especially because
it's, Subway? What would Jerod say about this? What if Jerod is a
member of Anonymous? Would they allow him in the store?

Subway info:
Subway - 4700 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, (323) 666-2490

Chef Xenu

Jul 15, 2008, 11:19:42 PM7/15/08
Respectfully requesting ARSCC(wdne) consider the evidence presented in
the video Fredric linked to.

Are third party attests to SP levels on behalf of those who are
anonymous and/or too young for usenet acceptable? Whether it is nor
not, please follow link for video evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU

In any case, those young ladies and the police are heroes.

The only way it could have been any better would be if one of the
young ladies hollered, "Bad people!" after the sea org lady who was
just forced by the police to stop fair-gaming her.

Peace,
ChefXenu

Tom Newton

Jul 16, 2008, 12:17:59 AM7/16/08
On 2008-07-16, in
<07WdndawFMwI1ODV...@posted.sonicnet> Fredric L.
Rice <fr...@skeptictank.org> wrote:

You have to be a real nutbag to call temporarily preventing someone
from having a sandwich a "criminal".

Especially when she had logical reason to do so: the sign.

And she knows full well that 'Anonymous' exploits children,
convincing minors to join their harassment raids, tempting them
with music and junk food and such.

If she was a criminal, why didn't the cops arrest her?

Good thing you weren't there. They'd have ended up hauling you
off to the loony bin in a straight jacket.

Know what's going to happen here? Nothing. You and your fellow bigots
will rant and rave about this for weeks. That's all.

And almost every sane and rational person in the world e will ignore you.

As always.

Tom

--
Real science: http://www.sethcenter.com/pages/bookstore.htm
If I read your article, I replied to it.

barb

Jul 16, 2008, 12:23:41 AM7/16/08
Who is this despicable Scilon?
She is Noelle North. She supposedly did the screaming in Carrie and
the crying baby sounds in Look Who's Talking. So she is a minor celeb in
$cientology.

--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jul 16, 2008, 12:44:41 AM7/16/08
On Jul 15, 9:07 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:

THAT is a Noelle North the actress! She looks absolutely terrible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noelle_North

t_shuffle

Jul 16, 2008, 12:55:49 AM7/16/08

"barb" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> Fredric L. Rice wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>>
>> God fucking damn it, this pisses me off! Look at this
>> filthy, disgusting Scientology criminal screeching and
>> yelling at two little girls wearing pretty bright party
>> masks and trying to stop them from going in to a Subway
>> Sandwhich shop.
>> God fucking damn, these violently insane Scientology
>> hags need to be rounded up and put away for this kind of
>> anti-social assaults against little children.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>>
>> This one needs to be widely, rofoundly distributed
>> around the world. This is what Scientology is atits
>> core. It is also what Scientology turns its more insane
>> customers in to.
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>>
>> ---
>> I mock up my own Body Thetans
>>
> Who is this despicable Scilon?
> She is Noelle North. She supposedly did the screaming in
> Carrie and the crying baby sounds in Look Who's Talking.
> So she is a minor celeb in $cientology.

As much as I want to despise her, and point and say This is the face of the
enemy, I just can't.

She *is* the enemy, and the world needs to see her in action, but she's also
pretty much just plain fucked. Picture her and her life in another five or
six years. She's totally batshit crazy, and has most likely lost her ability
to earn any more money. It's just sad, anyway you look at it.

And, as far as these 'parents' that put masks on their very young kids, gave
them little signs, and took them to a protest, fuck them. Stupid fucking
assholes. You don't take small children to battle an insane cult.

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2008, 1:24:46 AM7/16/08
On 16 jul, 06:17, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> On 2008-07-16, in
> <07WdndawFMwI1ODVnZ2dnUVZ_tvin...@posted.sonicnet> Fredric L.

"NO ANONYMOUS", like ""VERBOTEN FÜR JUDEN".
Yep. The CULT is very much like the Nazi's.

Peter

"These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them.
I should care what they think?"
- Valerie Emmanuel

Peter

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 16, 2008, 1:37:09 AM7/16/08
kennethno...@gmail.com wrote:
>On Jul 15, 6:07 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>> God fucking damn it, this pisses me off! Look at this filthy, disgusting
>> Scientology criminal screeching and yelling at two little girls wearing
>> pretty bright party masks and trying to stop them from going in to a
>> Subway Sandwhich shop.
>WTF!
>Does corporate Subway know about this? Really? Is this real?
>Talk about lawsuit. Wow!

Each franchise is apparently independantly owned and operated and the
owner of this shop did _not_ place the discriminatory sign on the window
and did _not_ bar customers from coming in or leaving, that was all the
Scientology witch that did it.

Scientology is one step away from posting "No Niggers" signs on their
shop windows and apparently on other people's shop windows.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
Violently insane Scientology woman verbally assaults 2 little girls

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 16, 2008, 1:40:35 AM7/16/08
"t_shuffle" <thorazin...@gmail.com> wrote:

>And, as far as these 'parents' that put masks on their very young kids, gave
>them little signs, and took them to a protest, fuck them. Stupid fucking
>assholes. You don't take small children to battle an insane cult.

The parents are on the YouTube channel hu88ard and you can message them.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 16, 2008, 1:41:30 AM7/16/08
Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Jul 15, 9:07=A0pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DQ5W8ALB0SNU
>> God fucking damn it, this pisses me off! =A0Look at this filthy, disgusti=

>THAT is a Noelle North the actress! She looks absolutely terrible.
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noelle_North

She's a television actress? WTF?! She looks like she lives on the street.

henri

Jul 16, 2008, 2:00:45 AM7/16/08
On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 05:41:30 GMT, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L.
Rice) wrote:

>>On Jul 15, 9:07=A0pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DQ5W8ALB0SNU
>>> God fucking damn it, this pisses me off! =A0Look at this filthy, disgusti=
>>THAT is a Noelle North the actress! She looks absolutely terrible.
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noelle_North

>She's a television actress? WTF?! She looks like she lives on the street.

WAS an actress. I think the past tense is appropriate. If you look
at her IMDB page, it appears her career ended in 2000. Now she looks
like a homeless person and harasses people in Subways.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0636044/

Note that despite the fact her career ended almost a decade ago, her
"Star Meter" is "Down 34% since last week," according to IMDB. Perhaps
her new career as a nutcase harassing children has something to do
with that.

realpch

Jul 16, 2008, 2:26:16 AM7/16/08

Well, you can, though as one can see, it might not be a very good idea.

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Hubbard_Sh...@hushmail.com

Jul 16, 2008, 2:33:13 AM7/16/08
>                 Professor Emeritus, UCSC- Hide quoted text -

Noelle North is now known as an abusive bag lady. I've never heard of
her before this. Now when her name is searched she'l only be noted
for the dirt bag she has become via scientology AND herself.

Hubbard_Sh...@hushmail.com

Jul 16, 2008, 2:37:18 AM7/16/08
On Jul 15, 9:55 pm, "t_shuffle" <thorazineshuf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "barb" <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote in message
> assholes. You don't take small children to battle an insane cult.- Hide quoted text -

I'm glad those kids know about the evil of the cult. The kids are the
ones they prey
on. As far as bringing them, it would only be safe with a large
enough anon/critic/protest
crowd to protect them. I'm young and everybody my age should stop
this cult because
it will effect our World.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2008, 3:32:45 AM7/16/08

Miserable Dwarf

Jul 16, 2008, 3:40:54 AM7/16/08
On Jul 15, 6:07 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:

This woman is a college instructor at Pasadena City College: Noelle
North Norris a faculty dance instructor at Pasadena City College:

Noelle North Norris
Title: Adjunct Faculty
Office: Performing/Communication Arts - C121
Phone: (626) 585-7216 (Dept.)
Email: Not Available

Pasadena City College
1570 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91106
Phone: (626) 585-7123

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noelle_North

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-46322?ref=feeds%2Fnewsiest

Hubbard_Sh...@hushmail.com

Jul 16, 2008, 3:42:18 AM7/16/08
> Scientology kicks ass!http://www.scientologyrulz.com/scientology_cult_suckerpunch.php- Hide quoted text -

I hope thousands of kids show up at the next protest. So many that it
makes all the national news channels. Of course,
Greta is in charge of Fox now so we can't count that as a national
channel any more. Go Anderson Cooper!

Miserable Dwarf

Jul 16, 2008, 3:48:28 AM7/16/08
On Jul 15, 7:17 pm, kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com wrote:

The Subway Corporate Office has been made well aware of the incident.
The deli where this took place is a franchise and when the LAPD
officer called the owner, he allegedly went ballistic & ordered the
sign removed. Yet, I hear that the sign has been up during the last 2
pickets. The employees in the deli were mostly hispanic and I think
Noelle just took advantage of them, though the owner needs to be made
aware he can be held legally accountable for the actions of his
employees.

No doubt the owner is wary of saying anything negative about
Scientology being that his deli his one block away from the Big Blue &
probably gets alot of business from the Scieno public's. A Scientology-
led boycott or his business would hurt him financially.

Great job, Noelle. Bitch.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2008, 3:51:29 AM7/16/08
On Jul 16, 12:42 am, Hubbard_Ship_of_fo...@hushmail.com wrote:
> On Jul 16, 12:32 am, kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > On Jul 15, 6:07 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>
> > > God fucking damn it, this pisses me off! Look at this filthy, disgusting
> > > Scientology criminal screeching and yelling at two little girls wearing
> > > pretty bright party masks and trying to stop them from going in to a
> > > Subway Sandwhich shop.
>
> > > God fucking damn, these violently insane Scientology hags need to be
> > > rounded up and put away for this kind of anti-social assaults against
> > > little children.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>
> > > This one needs to be widely, rofoundly distributed around the world.
> > > This is what Scientology is atits core. It is also what Scientology
> > > turns its more insane customers in to.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>
> > > ---
> > > I mock up my own Body Thetans
>
> > Digg!http://digg.com/educational/Scientology_Commandeers_a_Subway
>
> > --
> > Scientology kicks ass!http://www.scientologyrulz.com/scientology_cult_suckerpunch.php-Hide quoted text -

> I hope thousands of kids show up at the next protest. So many that it
> makes all the national news channels. Of course,
> Greta is in charge of Fox now so we can't count that as a national
> channel any more. Go Anderson Cooper!

Call where she works, call this Subway. Demand answers!

Noelle North Norris
Title: Adjunct Faculty
Office: Performing/Communication Arts - C121
Phone: (626) 585-7216 (Dept.)
Email: Not Available

Pasadena City College
1570 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91106
Phone: (626) 585-7123

Subway
4700 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027
(323) 666-2490

barb

Jul 16, 2008, 11:34:01 AM7/16/08
MAN THE CLAMPOONS, SOCAL!!!

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jul 16, 2008, 12:38:48 PM7/16/08
On Jul 16, 12:44�am, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noelle_North- Hide quoted text -

This is such live evidence of what Scientologist OT superpeople, doing
what they think L. Ron Hubbard authorizes them to do, in public.

How Scientology are driven by Hubbard's doctrines to act in public, a
book or magazine article ought to be done on just that alone.

It all goes back to Hubbard's rules telling the members how to
overtly
"safeguard" their religion, even when it tramples on other people's
everyday rights to visit a restaurant.

Miserable Dwarf

Jul 16, 2008, 4:07:33 PM7/16/08
On Jul 16, 9:38 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

> On Jul 16, 12:44�am, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 15, 9:07�pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>
> > > God fucking damn it, this pisses me off! �Look at this filthy, disgusting
> > > Scientology criminal screeching and yelling at two little girls wearing
> > > pretty bright party masks and trying to stop them from going in to a
> > > Subway Sandwhich shop.
>
> > > God fucking damn, these violently insane Scientology hags need to be
> > > rounded up and put away for this kind of anti-social assaults against
> > > little children.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>
> > > This one needs to be widely, rofoundly distributed around the world.
> > > This is what Scientology is atits core. �It is also what Scientology
> > > turns its more insane customers in to.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>
> > > ---
> > > I mock up my own Body Thetans
>
> > THAT is a Noelle North the actress! She looks absolutely terrible.
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noelle_North-Hide quoted text -

> This is such live evidence of what Scientologist OT superpeople, doing
> what they think L. Ron Hubbard authorizes them to do, in public.
>
> How Scientology are driven by Hubbard's doctrines to act in public, a
> book or magazine article ought to be done on just that alone.
>
> It all goes back to Hubbard's rules telling the members how to
> overtly
> "safeguard" their religion, even when it tramples on other people's
> everyday rights to visit a restaurant.-

Chuck: I heard DM had changed church policy that permitted sending
publics, working for the church, to be RPF'd. Is that true? As
contemptible as Noelle North was in this incident, she was only doing
what she had long been trained (programmed) and expected to do, so she
too, is a victim of the cult. I'd hate to see her be bullied and
tossed into the RPF over this.

In the video, when the mom tells her to please tell the 5-year old
child, in words she could understand, why she couldn't enter the
Subway, and Noelle looked down and, for a moment, lost her arrogance
and spoke kindly to the children. Most OSAbots would not have done
this. I think this speaks volumes. Your take??

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, OD

Jul 16, 2008, 7:38:40 PM7/16/08

"t_shuffle" <thorazin...@gmail.com> wrote in message

But it doesn't excuse her behavior in the least.

If Noelle gets pounded by either a judge or the Pasadena college where she's
apparently on faculty (!), she deserves it. If her semblance of a career
goes down the tubes, that's a result of this also, in combination with
Hubbard "tech" doing its thing on her life and work.

If she stays in the cult that's her own lookout. If Noelle wakes up after
realizing that Scientology isn't "working" in any way, shape or form for
her, and decides to blow, good for her. We'll be waiting with open arms and
love.

No criticism for the mother of the girls. They were safe, with their
mother, and seemed to know what was going on. We haven't seen the physical
stuff, but you can't say that this happens to every Anonymous that goes to a
raid, and so again I don't fault the mother. One can't wrap children in
cotton wool, and keep things Exactly The Way They Should Be anyway. They'll
never forget that day, and how their mother and others - and even the
LAPD! -defended them from a cruel bitch of a woman who wanted to deprive
them of their civil rights.

--
SP Goodman
The Usually Right "Reverend" Norle Enturbulata DDT, DTS
*
http://www.flickr.com/photos/enturbulata
http://www.youtube.com/user/Enturbulata
http://tinyurl.com/yre7c6
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com
http://www.scientology-lies.com
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.scientology-kills.org
*
* " You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
* -- L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
* "...Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her
crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes
exist...."
* - L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967
*
* "Rather than give psychotics such treatment it would be far kinder to kill
them immediately and completely..."
* - L. Ron Hubbard, "Science of Survival", p117

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jul 17, 2008, 12:03:43 AM7/17/08
On Jul 16, 4:07 pm, Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Jul 16, 9:38 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 16, 12:44�am, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:

> > > THAT is a Noelle North the actress! She looks absolutely terrible.
>
> > >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noelle_North-Hidequoted text -

> > This is such live evidence of what Scientologist OT superpeople, doing
> > what they think L. Ron Hubbard authorizes them to do, in public.
>
> > How Scientology are driven by Hubbard's doctrines to act in public, a
> > book or magazine article ought to be done on just that alone.
>
> > It all goes back to Hubbard's rules telling the members how to
> > overtly
> > "safeguard" their religion, even when it tramples on other people's
> > everyday rights to visit a restaurant.-
>
> Chuck: I heard DM had changed church policy that permitted sending
> publics, working for the church, to be RPF'd. Is that true? As
> contemptible as Noelle North was in this incident, she was only doing
> what she had long been trained (programmed) and expected to do, so she
> too, is a victim of the cult. I'd hate to see her be bullied and
> tossed into the RPF over this.
>
> In the video, when the mom tells her to please tell the 5-year old
> child, in words she could understand, why she couldn't enter the
> Subway, and Noelle looked down and, for a moment, lost her arrogance
> and spoke kindly to the children. Most OSAbots would not have done
> this. I think this speaks volumes. Your take??

All I know is that the "Doll" movie is an LRH script, and in the
script, the course supervisor named "Biglow Slam" is sent to the RPF
by LRH's order. The depiction of the org in the "Doll" film is pretty
clearly a Class 5 org though.

So, that is the only LRH reference.

It IS the case that the LRH tech films have been used to justify
behavior.

Another example is the script for the "The Way the Emeter Works" film,
where the person who is causing trouble in the audience at the lecture
by the professor, that trouble causing man is grabbed and hauled to an
interrogation room, put on the meter, with two men standing behind the
man as if to ensure he stays there in the chair holding the emeter
cans and being interrogated. The interrogater who is operating the
emeter asks an investigatory question of the man in a snarling tone of
voice, and the man whimpers and breaks down, and also rock slams on
the emeter.

That incident from that script by LRH, was one of the supposed
references for the harsh authoritarian attitude of the date coincident
"gang bang sec checking" of the early 1980s.

So, the point is that there ARE some references, the drama moments in
Hubbard's own scripts, of his technical training films, that have
opened some opportunities for something that is at odds with other
policies.

Okay, all this said, we know that Wiebke Hansen, the ED Hamburg, who
falsified her organizations statistics, was pretty much deserving of
some very heavy ethics, when right when her org was being awarded the
Number 1 trophy for the birthday game that year, actually after the
award, she broke down and admitted she falsified the org's
statistics.

I don't know the exact sequence of details, but she herself agreed to
join the Sea Org, in order to be assigned to the RPF, and she went to
the Int RPF at Gilman Hot Springs, I think in March of 1995. The
exact details, I think Bruce Hines can be asked for how exactly and
when Wiebke started on the RPF, and how she ended up joining the Sea
Org in order to actually then be eligible technically for doing the
RPF.

Now, again, that is a real incident that did occur.

I don't know of others.

But if there were others, this above incident with Wiebke is HOW it
could be accomplished technically.

And the LRH film script for the "Doll" movie is the LRH reference that
justifies in rare cases assigning a staff member from a Class 5 org to
the RPF. It's stretching the LRH movie to use that dramatic script
incident, but in the mindset of David Miscavige and others who felt
justified in assigning Wiebke, or her feeling so rotten about what she
did that she heartily agreed to do the RPF, either way, the LRH tech
film is the loophole that could justify it.

That's my "making it go right" and "how could it be that way" effort
to make David Miscavige correct in assigning a non Sea Org member to
the RPF. The person would likely have to at least join the Sea Org,
and then do the RPF.

Secondly, on Noelle, she's not an OSA bot. She's a long long term OT
Scientologist and a minor actress, in the celeb community.

For sure, I see and notice the good hearted nature of the OSA
volunteers all the time. There's a video of John Glass acting pretty
good natured and even admitting the body thetans are real to him.

I see in the recent LA anon videos of the Scientologists OSA and DSA
volunteers and the OSA personnel themselves, they have dropped, way
over 50 percent of them, in the videos I've seen, the harsh combative
style, and counter attack sharp "What are your crimes?!!!" type
approach of just a few years ago.

I see some progress.

The John Carmichael videos in NYC, he's the big cheeze DSA PR guy for
NYC, John is pretty belligerent, but in the "I smell pussy" video,
just after John saying that classic line, John sort of has a minor
mental meltdown, if you look at his face, and he shrugs over to a wall
and leans against it, gathering his wits, and he looks discombobulated
and the anon people even sort of take sympathy on John, since John
looks like he had a hard day and is stumped.

So, I think at this point in the OSA/DSA history of what is considered
"okay" volunteer and OSA/DSA staffer behavior, taking all these people
into consideration, like how Moxon, how Bob Adams, how John
Carmichael, how the Scientology OT superpeople long term volunteers
like John Glass and Noelle North, and there are many other instances,
like the DSA traineed lady that engaged with Marc Headley caught on
video, there have been some slightly out of the ordinary lightening
up, not the old tough combative response.

I welcome however official Scientology can drop the Hubbard stupid OSA
tactics.

Once this generation of older timeish Scientologists die out, the next
generations won't remember the "good old days" of the rough combative
crappy challenging public gaffe tactics that Scientologists and OSA/GO
people used to pull.

There are some posts on the dwindling of the numbers of OSA Int staff,
and the brain drain without replacement of new blood who can pull the
old stunts, they aren't able to defend/attack like they used to, and I
hope it is conscious, but I think it's the way of any authoritarian
group bad behavior, it all eventually gets dropped, since it is just
wrong and the people aren't motivated to do that creepy bullshit, not
except the old formerly trained veterans, who are less and less.

So maybe Noelle is just trying to be nice, for the moment. That mom
was pretty "tone 40" with her question to Noelle to explain to the
kids in words that a 5 year old would understand, and amazingly, like
you said, Noelle gave it a try, and of course Noelle fell into the
trap, since there isn't a way you can explain to a child that
discrimination is wrong.

Scientologists way of needling the anon people is to challenge anon
people to take off their masks.

I heard in New York, where the anon people don't usually even wear
masks, one of the Scientology staffers challenged the anon people to
take off their masks, and unfortunately the Scientologist didn't
notice the NYC anon people were NOT wearing masks! So it appears that
it is an okay tactic for volunteer Scientologists to needle anon
people about taking off their masks, that is a common tactic being
employed around the world by Scientologists.

I am not up on Enturbulation.org, they are on top of all the stuff
Scientology is pulling.

Also, one other final though on Noelle being nice.

Remember that Tory was really a doll when Tory worked for Scientology,
I mean Tory and her husband were both really nice about dealing with
the protesters that Tory and her husband used to go "handle."

So being chatty and nice, I mean I don't think anyone has done it from
the Scientology side as well as Tory did!

Best, Chuck

Best, Chuck

t_shuffle

Jul 17, 2008, 1:37:29 AM7/17/08

""Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, OD"
<not-eart...@nor-hotmail.com> wrote in message

It does not excuse her behavior. I'm with you 100% there. In fact, I hope
she's made to answer for actions. I'd love to see her sued.

I just can't help but feel sorry for her, though. She's fucked. She's old
enough and deep enough in that she'd never completely recover, even if she
left tomorrow. She's going to die insane, and with no health plan.

> No criticism for the mother of the girls. They were
> safe, with their mother, and seemed to know what was
> going on. We haven't seen the physical stuff, but you
> can't say that this happens to every Anonymous that goes
> to a raid, and so again I don't fault the mother. One
> can't wrap children in cotton wool, and keep things
> Exactly The Way They Should Be anyway. They'll never
> forget that day, and how their mother and others - and
> even the LAPD! -defended them from a cruel bitch of a woman who
> wanted to deprive them of their civil rights.

Much criticism for the mother of the girls. They were *not* safe. Being made
to cry by an insane cultist is not a safe place for a six year old. You just
don't deliberately take kids that young into a situation like that.

The little masks were cute and all, but this isn't like protesting global
warming. You stand in front of an org with a critical sign, and the people
inside will hate you with a very focused passion. Those same people believe
that children are just thetans in small bodies.

t_shuffle

Jul 17, 2008, 1:45:50 AM7/17/08

<kennethno...@gmail.com> wrote in message
snip

Why did you post her personal information? Hoping for a little Fair Game?

Please just go away, you dumb motherfucker.

Miserable Dwarf

Jul 17, 2008, 3:08:01 AM7/17/08
On Jul 16, 10:45 pm, "t_shuffle" <thorazineshuf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Why did you post her personal information? Hoping for a little Fair Game?

Do unto others as they have done unto you

> Please just go away, you dumb motherfucker.

You first.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2008, 3:33:50 AM7/17/08
On Jul 17, 12:08 am, Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Don't worry about It. That's all It and AnonymousNasty do. They just
criticize my postings here and call me ridiculous names. That's it.
That's all they do. No matter what I say or do, I'm in the wrong.
For example, I'll tell It that I just copypast'd her info from another
posting here. Then It will call me a liar. I mean, that's exactly
where it will go right away. So, what's the point? Also, look their
stalking posting history of me here. Seriously, look at it. I am
%50+ of all they do here. I don't know what their agenda is but it's
funny to sit back and watch, plenty of lulz to be had for all. I've
had to just stop replying. It doesn't accomplish anything. They are
both too fucking retarded to understand anything. For example,
"t_shuffle' thinks that any site linking to xenu.net is owned by
Andreas Heldal-Lund. I mean, how can you even argue with a person
with that kind of mentality?

Message has been deleted

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2008, 3:43:15 AM7/17/08
It's also a great idea to call Subway corporate. I can't imagine a
corporate store like Subway letting even a franchise store get away
with this kind of nonsense. I talked to one of the employees there at
the store in CA. He said they don't allow members of Anonymous in
their store. How sad this kind of nonsense is still happening.... and
in
America of all places.

1-800-888-4848

A perfect video that sums up this kind of filthy behavior by
Scientology
is this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywk2UdsW9I0

"Scientology rails against the same abuses it perpetrates"

Miserable Dwarf

Jul 17, 2008, 3:52:49 AM7/17/08

You hit it on the nail. The right to free speech includes having to
listen to the crazies. :-)

Miserable Dwarf

Jul 17, 2008, 4:03:56 AM7/17/08
On Jul 17, 12:43 am, kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com wrote:
> It's also a great idea to call Subway corporate.  I can't imagine a
> corporate store like Subway letting even a franchise store get away
> with this kind of nonsense.  I talked to one of the employees there at
> the store in CA.  He said they don't allow members of Anonymous in
> their store.  How sad this kind of nonsense is still happening.... and
> in
> America of all places.
>
> 1-800-888-4848
>
> A perfect video that sums up this kind of filthy behavior by
> Scientology
> is this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywk2UdsW9I0
>
> "Scientology rails against the same abuses it perpetrates"

If enough people complain to Subway & send them the hyperlink to the
video, they might be persuaded to take some action. A threat of civil
litigation for discriminatory actions at the deli might persuade them
further. I filed a complaint today informing them that the video of
the incident is being reported globally on the Internet and to the
media and they best take some action less they lose alot of $$ in
sales.

I suspect that that deli gets most of his business from employees of
Kaiser, Childrens Hospital, and other businesses in the vicinity and
not from Scientoplogists.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2008, 4:12:27 AM7/17/08
On Jul 17, 1:03 am, Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Jul 17, 12:43 am, kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > It's also a great idea to call Subway corporate. I can't imagine a
> > corporate store like Subway letting even a franchise store get away
> > with this kind of nonsense. I talked to one of the employees there at
> > the store in CA. He said they don't allow members of Anonymous in
> > their store. How sad this kind of nonsense is still happening.... and
> > in
> > America of all places.
>
> > 1-800-888-4848
>
> > A perfect video that sums up this kind of filthy behavior by
> > Scientology
> > is this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywk2UdsW9I0
>
> > "Scientology rails against the same abuses it perpetrates"
>
> If enough people complain to Subway & send them the hyperlink to the
> video, they might be persuaded to take some action. A threat of civil
> litigation for discriminatory actions at the deli might persuade them
> further. I filed a complaint today informing them that the video of
> the incident is being reported globally on the Internet and to the
> media and they best take some action less they lose alot of $$ in
> sales.

EVERYONE: It takes two seconds to send Subway corporate a link to the
'filthy Scientologist video' along with a little note attached
explaining why you think that this is wrong.

Subway corporate:
http://www.subway.com/Applications/CustService/frmCustomerService.aspx

Video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywk2UdsW9I0

John Dorsay

Jul 17, 2008, 11:52:40 AM7/17/08
Miserable Dwarf wrote:
> On Jul 16, 10:45 pm, "t_shuffle" <thorazineshuf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> <kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Why did you post her personal information? Hoping for a little Fair Game?
>
> Do unto others as they have done unto you

Just because the nut cult morons engage in workplace harassment, you
think that makes it a good idea?

Elsewhere you said you were once in OSA. Are you sure you left?

John

Maureen Drueck

Jul 17, 2008, 12:19:21 PM7/17/08
On Jul 15, 9:07 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>
> God fucking damn it, this pisses me off! Look at this filthy, disgusting
> Scientology criminal screeching and yelling at two little girls wearing
> pretty bright party masks and trying to stop them from going in to a
> Subway Sandwhich shop.
>
> God fucking damn, these violently insane Scientology hags need to be
> rounded up and put away for this kind of anti-social assaults against
> little children.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>
> This one needs to be widely, rofoundly distributed around the world.
> This is what Scientology is atits core. It is also what Scientology
> turns its more insane customers in to.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>
> ---
> I mock up my own Body Thetans

-----------------

Remember also Fred, that the screeching sometimes presides over the
quiet calm voices that do the same things. For some reason, screeching
and movie stars drown out similar events, even rape with certain
words, at different decibels:

http://www.fanhouse.com/category/nfl/2007/02/11/mike-holmgren-feels-for-andy-reid/

Patricia Guernaccini said...

Please give the Reid family this web site NARCONON VISTA BAY
Watsonville, Ca 95076 www.drugrehab.net. Please call 1-831-750-0377 my
Son At Narconon for more information being a eagles fan and ticket
holder for the last 30 years i know he would like to Help Mr Reid's
son he was there once Thank you Patti G

2 stars vote downvote upReport
Lermanetics11

4-04-2007 @ 3:38PM
Lermanetics said...

Please do not use the Narconon/$cientology program. $cientology preys
on money and the program is dangerous besides

see:
http://stop-narconon.org/

especially:
Rape at Narconon (Watsonville, CA)
Narconon staffer and alleged rapist Brett Alan Lengstorf. Like most
staff, Lengstorf was himself a Narconon graduate. Six weeks after the
rape, he was arrested in Santa Cruz County for possession of crack
cocaine, methamphetamine, and drug paraphernalia. He died in 2005.
(mug shot, more info)

====

we can't be everywhere, but sound wars exist for a reason,,,
Maureen

Cudgel

Jul 17, 2008, 12:19:03 PM7/17/08
She's so popular that she hasn't performed inanything (according to IMDB)
since 2000. With her role in the Subway incident, she may have reached
the zenith of her career...

barb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in

> Fredric L. Rice wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>>
>> God fucking damn it, this pisses me off! Look at this filthy,
>> disgusting Scientology criminal screeching and yelling at two little
>> girls wearing pretty bright party masks and trying to stop them from
>> going in to a Subway Sandwhich shop.
>>
>> God fucking damn, these violently insane Scientology hags need to be
>> rounded up and put away for this kind of anti-social assaults against
>> little children.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>>
>> This one needs to be widely, rofoundly distributed around the world.
>> This is what Scientology is atits core. It is also what Scientology
>> turns its more insane customers in to.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>>
>> ---
>> I mock up my own Body Thetans

Quaoar

Jul 17, 2008, 2:31:17 PM7/17/08
barb wrote:
> Fredric L. Rice wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>>
>> God fucking damn it, this pisses me off! Look at this filthy, disgusting
>> Scientology criminal screeching and yelling at two little girls wearing
>> pretty bright party masks and trying to stop them from going in to a
>> Subway Sandwhich shop.
>>
>> God fucking damn, these violently insane Scientology hags need to be
>> rounded up and put away for this kind of anti-social assaults against
>> little children.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>>
>> This one needs to be widely, rofoundly distributed around the world.
>> This is what Scientology is atits core. It is also what Scientology
>> turns its more insane customers in to.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>>
>> ---
>> I mock up my own Body Thetans
>>
> Who is this despicable Scilon?
> She is Noelle North. She supposedly did the screaming in Carrie and the
> crying baby sounds in Look Who's Talking. So she is a minor celeb in
> $cientology.

Well, actually, the Scientology criminal was not screaming in this
instance. She had her TRs in, and was calmly explaining that the little
girls should be "like the neighborhood" and remove their masks. Yes,
she was smug and self-righteous. The saving grace was that the adults
knew what was going on.

Having her TRs in allowed her to completely ignore the adults'
objections, calmly walk away from the situation when the police arrived,
listen - without listening - to the policeman who apparently scolded
her, and escape her criminal conduct to the warm comfort of the Org
without any (to this date) recriminations.

Kult brainwashing has its 'apparent' benefits for public Scientology
criminals.

xenu...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2008, 6:40:08 PM7/17/08

Kenneth,
Have you called Subway back yet?

AnonymousNasty

Jul 17, 2008, 7:57:16 PM7/17/08

QUESTION FUCKTARD? DO YOU HAVE KIDS?! NO>>>>>SO THEREFORE YOU SHOULD
SHUT THE FUCK UP. And that is right, I like others who know what you
are made of, and will call you on what you do...which is you go too
far. Seriousl,y crawl back under your bridge/rock troll/cockroach.

Also I have been to many anti-war and anti-poverty actions/demos and
people usually bring kids and babies. One of the positive outcomes of
this is the kidz guarantee police and protesters alike behave. And
plus it is a learning experience for children/youth about social
justice issues. BUT when it comes to the $cifags we know how they view
children...so with that said the parents might have forgotten to
consider this, and it is not like they expected to have that women
bull bait them either. That is exactly what the old women did. Plain
and simple. So in the struggle to demantle Co$ child/youth must be
protected on both sides. And I think this video should determine the
next theme, which is the Children RFP.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.whyweprotest.net/
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/
http://www.goanonymous.org/
http://www.youfoundthecard.com/
http://www.taxexemptchildabuse.net/
http://www.exscientologykids.com/
http://www.xenu.net/
http://www.enturbulation.org/
http://www.factnet.org/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$cientology Kill$ and $o doe$ Dianetic$

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jul 17, 2008, 8:16:30 PM7/17/08
On Jul 17, 12:03 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>

wrote:
> On Jul 16, 4:07 pm, Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 16, 9:38 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> > wrote:

> Best, Chuck- Hide quoted text -

Very good post except that the harsh tactics ARE still being used as
recently as July 12th. and most likely ordered by OSA. There are
videos and posts showing violence by Farmingham MI, staff member, 2
other places and it seems to me like the orders are to tear up signs
even if it means accsting an anon because that is exactly what
happened over th last month in several places.

I agree that the church is trying to get the nonstaff volunteers,and
OT's like Noelle North out there and are probably telling them to go
for the 'take the mask off' routine, but for staff, "attack 'em"
seems to be the order.

Chuck, thank you so much for pointing out and describing the LRH film
depictions of the non-sea org staff to the RPF and the gang bang sec
checks. I am a victim of those and tried resolve my upsets with what
was done to me on and off over the years afterwards when I moved on
the 'bridge' . I think if someone had shown me that film, I would have
walked out sooner. By not showing it and by ignoring my concerns about
how the Int Mgmt exec and the Class XII auditor could get away with
this 'squirrelling', my involvement persisted with the periodic belief
that it was a resolved issue when it was not. Hubbard could not
control his evil impulses and those films are just more proof of that.

I used to be Noelle's course supervisor many years ago. She bordered
on 'theedy weedy' then. I would never have expected her to be doing
this, out of all the 'celebs' she was never one for the real down and
dirty cult work. Nevertheless, they got to her and look at her now...
hardcore brainwashed. As far as I am concerned, the mom of the girls
said it best when she wrote " I'm going to pray for her.", so I will,
too.

Mary

AnonymousNasty

Jul 17, 2008, 8:23:28 PM7/17/08

Knowing Paul Horner/Fred Durks he has them on speed dial. Fred's not
been taking his meds again.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jul 17, 2008, 8:27:42 PM7/17/08
On Jul 17, 12:19 pm, Maureen Drueck <Lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 15, 9:07 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
>

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>
> > God fucking damn it, this pisses me off!  Look at this filthy, disgusting
> > Scientology criminal screeching and yelling at two little girls wearing
> > pretty bright party masks and trying to stop them from going in to a
> > Subway Sandwhich shop.
>
> > God fucking damn, these violently insane Scientology hags need to be
> > rounded up and put away for this kind of anti-social assaults against
> > little children.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>
> > This one needs to be widely, rofoundly distributed around the world.
> > This is what Scientology is atits core.  It is also what Scientology
> > turns its more insane customers in to.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>
> > ---
> > I mock up my own Body Thetans
>
> -----------------
>
> Remember also Fred, that the screeching sometimes presides over the
> quiet calm voices that do the same things. For some reason, screeching
> and movie stars drown out similar events, even rape with certain
> words, at different decibels:
>
> http://www.fanhouse.com/category/nfl/2007/02/11/mike-holmgren-feels-f...

> Patricia Guernaccini said...
>
> Please give the Reid family this web site NARCONON VISTA BAY
> Watsonville, Ca 95076www.drugrehab.net. Please call 1-831-750-0377 my

> Son At Narconon for more information being a eagles fan and ticket
> holder for the last 30 years i know he would like to Help Mr Reid's
> son he was there once Thank you Patti G

> 2 stars vote downvote upReport
> Lermanetics11
>
> 4-04-2007 @ 3:38PM
> Lermanetics said...
>
> Please do not use the Narconon/$cientology program. $cientology preys
> on money and the program is dangerous besides
>
> see:http://stop-narconon.org/
>
> especially:
> Rape at Narconon (Watsonville, CA)
> Narconon staffer and alleged rapist Brett Alan Lengstorf. Like most
> staff, Lengstorf was himself a Narconon graduate. Six weeks after the
> rape, he was arrested in Santa Cruz County for possession of crack
> cocaine, methamphetamine, and drug paraphernalia. He died in 2005.
> (mug shot, more info)
>
> ====
>
> we can't be everywhere, but sound wars exist for a reason,,,
> Maureen- Hide quoted text -

I just love the internet. Thanks for posting that Maureen.

Mary

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 17, 2008, 8:57:29 PM7/17/08
"\"Rev\" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, OD" <not-eart...@nor-hotmail.com>
wrote:

>If Noelle gets pounded by either a judge or the Pasadena college where she's
>apparently on faculty (!), she deserves it.

Nothing is going to happen to her other than temporary publicity, though.
The assault didn't hurt anyone and the insane criminal ran before she
could _really_ get violently insane on people.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
Violently insane Scientology woman verbally assaults 2 little girls

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 17, 2008, 9:24:19 PM7/17/08
"t_shuffle" <thorazin...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Much criticism for the mother of the girls. They were *not* safe. Being made
>to cry by an insane cultist is not a safe place for a six year old. You just
>don't deliberately take kids that young into a situation like that.

Nonsense. You may message the individual at
http://www.youtube.com/user/hu88ard

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2008, 9:52:21 PM7/17/08
On Jul 17, 3:40 pm, xenusm...@gmail.com wrote:

> Kenneth,
> Have you called Subway back yet?

Yeah. No comment by the Subway owner and I can't get anyone from
Corporate to talk to me or call me back.

Will post if anything changes.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2008, 9:57:11 PM7/17/08
On Jul 17, 4:57 pm, AnonymousNasty <swat2perso...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 17, 3:43 am, kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > It's also a great idea to call Subway corporate. I can't imagine a
> > corporate store like Subway letting even a franchise store get away
> > with this kind of nonsense. I talked to one of the employees there at
> > the store in CA. He said they don't allow members of Anonymous in
> > their store. How sad this kind of nonsense is still happening.... and
> > in
> > America of all places.
>
> > 1-800-888-4848
>
> > A perfect video that sums up this kind of filthy behavior by
> > Scientology
> > is this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywk2UdsW9I0
>
> > "Scientology rails against the same abuses it perpetrates"
>
> > --
> > Scientology kicks ass!http://www.scientologyrulz.com/scientology_cult_suckerpunch.php
>
> QUESTION FUCKTARD? DO YOU HAVE KIDS?! NO>>>>>SO THEREFORE YOU SHOULD
> SHUT THE FUCK UP. And that is right, I like others who know what you
> are made of, and will call you on what you do...which is you go too
> far. Seriousl,y crawl back under your bridge/rock troll/cockroach.

Look at what it wrote after what I wrote. How does that even make
sense? HAHA! I'm going to start saving these and make a website out
of it. Call it, allIdoispostinsaneshitafterpaulhorner.com lol

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2008, 10:00:24 PM7/17/08

Look at it's posting history. It's ALL me. I wonder if it has
pictures of me on it's walls or above it's bed. Maybe it built me a
shrine? Yikes!

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2008, 10:02:51 PM7/17/08

I forgot to mention, I have been talking with the mom of the two
daughters that this happened to. I'm writing up something for my
website and will post it once it's done.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 17, 2008, 10:16:35 PM7/17/08

The whole concept of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
is utterly evil, a notion that has been and continues to be the ideology
of abject inhuman atrocities.

A better morale would be

#1 Don't do unto others _anything_ unless they ask.

#2 Do unto others what _they_ would want you to do.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 17, 2008, 10:19:02 PM7/17/08
Quaoar <qua...@marcabfleet.net> wrote:

>Well, actually, the Scientology criminal was not screaming in this instance.

I guess I thought she was because of her hair. }:-} And the shit
dripping from her mouth.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2008, 10:20:50 PM7/17/08

I wouldn't call this ladies work, that's just cult weirdness. I just
copypasta.

Though, there's nothing wrong with calling Subway corporate and
getting an answer to all of this.

t_shuffle

Jul 17, 2008, 11:12:38 PM7/17/08

> On Jul 17, 8:52 am, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Miserable Dwarf wrote:

>> > Do unto others as they have done unto you
>>
>> Just because the nut cult morons engage in workplace
>> harassment, you think that makes it a good idea?
>>
>> Elsewhere you said you were once in OSA. Are you sure
>> you left?
>>
>> John
>

> I wouldn't call this ladies work, that's just cult
> weirdness. I just copypasta.

Why would you post it if you didn't want her fucked with at work?

t_shuffle

Jul 17, 2008, 11:16:02 PM7/17/08

"Miserable Dwarf" <Miscavige....@gmail.com> wrote in
message

> On Jul 16, 10:45 pm, "t_shuffle"
> <thorazineshuf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > <kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Why did you post her personal information? Hoping for a
> > little Fair Game?
>
> Do unto others as they have done unto you
>

> > Please just go away, you dumb motherfucker.
>
> You first.

I'm not exactly sure what sort of game it is that you're playing, but I'm
out.

t_shuffle

Jul 17, 2008, 11:33:23 PM7/17/08

"Fredric L. Rice" <fr...@skeptictank.org> wrote in message

Nonsense? Are you kidding me?

You do not take six year old children into situations where batshit crazy
adults will hate them on sight. You just don't fucking do that.

t_shuffle

Jul 17, 2008, 11:36:49 PM7/17/08

> On Jul 17, 6:52 pm, kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Jul 17, 3:40 pm, xenusm...@gmail.com wrote:
>>

>> > Kenneth,
>> > Have you called Subway back yet?
>>
>> Yeah. No comment by the Subway owner and I can't get
>> anyone from
>> Corporate to talk to me or call me back.
>>
>> Will post if anything changes.
>>
>> --
>> Scientology kicks
>> ass!http://www.scientologyrulz.com/scientology_cult_suckerpunch.php
>

> I forgot to mention, I have been talking with the mom of
> the two daughters that this happened to. I'm writing up
> something for my website and will post it once it's done.

You make me sick, you painfully transparent fucking vulture.

barb

Jul 17, 2008, 11:43:39 PM7/17/08
You must remember this:

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

There's always NEXT MONTH!

--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)
It's Poodlin' Time!

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

barb