I am a Scientologist

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 15, 2005, 5:20:12 PM8/15/05
I am a Scientologist, always was and always will be.

I know, you all know since years but I posted this for legal reasons
and tell those who lie that I am not to shovel it.

Barbara Schwarz
Interesting websites
www.religiousfreedomwatch.org
www.cchr.com

mpatt...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2005, 5:23:11 PM8/15/05
Barbie-boo you are a fine example of a Scientologist...congratulations!
MP

mpatt...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2005, 5:26:01 PM8/15/05
Your example is a role model of all the cult stands for. Maybe someone
could post your a.r.s. accomplishments here in this thread?

MP

Fearful

Aug 15, 2005, 5:40:30 PM8/15/05
Certainly glad to participate. Knowing that there are people like Ms.
Scwartz, and organizations that attract people like her, to group together.
Makes me very very afraid.
That is why my name is..........
Fearful

<mpatt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

SirLagsALot

Aug 15, 2005, 5:46:41 PM8/15/05
In Munich the SAC I/C since removed BARBARA SCHWARTZ [sic], ex-GO put a lot
of enturbulation on the org lines and forced down the org's bodyrouting
lines. (ADDED INAPPLICABLE, WRONG TGT - THOSE ABOVE; OMITTED HANDLINGS AND
USE OF STRATEGY)

source: http://www.tr-l.org/mott0145.htm

SirLagsALot

Aug 15, 2005, 5:50:23 PM8/15/05

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

just out of curiousity...when was your last auditing session?

Noesis

Aug 15, 2005, 6:53:40 PM8/15/05
And were the electrodes attached to you temples, and jaw blocks stuck
between your molars? And by any chance did the sign on the outside of the
center say "Western States Mental Hospital?"

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 15, 2005, 7:31:16 PM8/15/05

Why, Michael Pattinson! Let's start with our accomplishments. Some are
here:

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/pattinsonm1.html

Michael, I still have questions about that phoney court case that you
filed against Marty Rathbun and (if I am not mistaken) also against the
government of Russia (still wondering what they had to do with it).

You (wrongfully) claimed that Marty Rathbun tried to "deprogram" you
at Flag (to extort money from the C of S) and when you saw a photo of
Marty Rathbun you asked if he would be Marty.

If he indeed ever met you, how come you did not know how he looked
like?

Barbara Schwarz
interesting websites
www.religiousfreedomwatch.org
www.cchr.org

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 15, 2005, 7:34:01 PM8/15/05

mpatt...@gmail.com wrote:
> Barbie-boo you are a fine example of a Scientologist...congratulations!
> MP

Thanks, Michael Pattinson-poo! Painted any poo picture lately? Remember
that one with the numbers now that you once showed me?

Barbara Schwarz

copied from the www.religiousfreedomwatch.org
MICHAEL PATTINSON (continued)
Following the dismissal of this criminal complaint, Pattinson and Berry
filed a civil suit in May of 1998, alleging, among other things, that
President Clinton, the U.S. Department of Treasury, the U.S. Secretary
of State, the U.S. Special Trade Representative, two IRS Commissioners
and the then Prime Minister of Russia, were part of some international
conspiracy to advance Scientology across the world.

This suit was either dismissed or voluntarily withdrawn for "amendment"
no less than six times. In fact, the filing and withdrawal of this
complaint was the subject of a sanctions order against Graham Berry for
frivolous and harassing litigation tactics.

When referring to Berry's complaint, Judges stated:

"But let me say this to you, [...] Mr. Berry, I really expect a
complaint that is - has a purpose to it that is not engaged in
something that goes out on the Internet which is a rambling tale of
irrelevancy. [...] And if we get a complaint back that is like this
complaint I really am going to listen to sanctions, and consider the
efforts these defendants have put into the matter up until now and in
other courts in assessing the sanction award." [U.S. District Judge
Snyder, September 28, 1998]

"With all due respect, Sir, I have to sadly state that if there is such
a thing on God's green earth as a vexatious litigant you, Sir, sadly,
are it." [Judge A. H. Williams, August 20, 1999]

Pattinson eventually re-filed his suit in State Court where it, too,
was dismissed, with costs awarded to the Church.

[ Up ] [ Page 1 ] [ Page 2 ] [ Page 3 ]

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 15, 2005, 7:35:51 PM8/15/05

Fearful wrote:
> Certainly glad to participate. Knowing that there are people like Ms.
> Scwartz, and organizations that attract people like her, to group together.
> Makes me very very afraid.
> That is why my name is..........
> Fearful

You poor guy. You need some Scientology to get over your fearfulness.
:)

Barbara Schwarz
interesting websites:
www.religiousfreedomwatch.org
www.cchr.org

The Chief Instigator

Aug 15, 2005, 7:38:04 PM8/15/05
"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> writes:

>I am a Scientologist, always was and always will be.

That's a pity, as you could have been a respectable person.

>I know, you all know since years but I posted this for legal reasons
>and tell those who lie that I am not to shovel it.

So, when am I getting my page on RFW, Babbles?

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 15, 2005, 7:39:51 PM8/15/05

I am a Scientologist but I say that the Church of Scientology is
infiltrated.
This "order" was written by an European psychiatric infiltrator and not
by a Scientologist. Look at the horrible English, almost as bad as
yours, gamer boy and red neck.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 15, 2005, 7:43:13 PM8/15/05

The Chief Instigator wrote:
> "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> >I am a Scientologist, always was and always will be.

RLOF! Patty, I am a very

> That's a pity, as you could have been a respectable person.

RLOF! Patty, I am a very respectable person, only psychiatric agents
don't like me posting the truth about them.

> >I know, you all know since years but I posted this for legal reasons
> >and tell those who lie that I am not to shovel it.
>
> So, when am I getting my page on RFW, Babbles?

You should ask the RFW webmaster that question, extreme Pabbles.

The Chief Instigator

Aug 16, 2005, 12:33:06 AM8/16/05
"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> writes:

>The Chief Instigator wrote:
>> "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> writes:

>> >I am a Scientologist, always was and always will be.

>RLOF! Patty, I am a very

short-term-memory-deprived whackjob abusing the SLC Public Library's
facilities.

>> That's a pity, as you could have been a respectable person.

>RLOF! Patty, I am a very respectable person, only psychiatric agents
>don't like me posting the truth about them.

Funny...respectable people don't get themselves barred from filing any more
FOIA actions.

>> >I know, you all know since years but I posted this for legal reasons
>> >and tell those who lie that I am not to shovel it.

>> So, when am I getting my page on RFW, Babbles?

>You should ask the RFW webmaster that question, extreme Pabbles.

www.ahbl.org/notices/barbschwarz.php, also available through
chiefinstigator.us.tt/ars.html

TinyA...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2005, 1:24:12 AM8/16/05

> >The Chief Instigator wrote:

Babs, you are all I would imagine a TRUE scientologist to be.
1. A leech on the public.
2. Demented and paranoid
3. An attention whore obsessed with themselves and their delusions
4. God complex and inflated sense of importance.
5. Schizophrenic.
6. Never makes any sense.
7. Is annoying as fuck all.
8. Unable to answer any questions. Only able to attack with NONSENSE
(that has nada to do with the question) when posed a logical question
to you're batshit beliefs.
9. The command of the english language I would expect the hubbard
reading tech to produce.
10. Full of piss and venom.

I hope one day you get the Scientology Medal of Freedom. I know they
gave it to Tom Cruise this year but surely you should be on the podium
next year. You've got all our votes I'm sure.

I Love Edsels

Aug 16, 2005, 2:51:01 AM8/16/05

may also be a douchebag.

On 15 Aug 2005 14:20:12 -0700, "Barbara Schwarz"

roger gonnet

Aug 16, 2005, 3:55:37 AM8/16/05

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1124140812.6...@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

>I am a Scientologist, always was and always will be.

Nobody but a fool can say "always" for such an improbability! Indeed, 98 % of
all the members leave one day or the next. Very few are brainwashed enough to
remain there till their death.

(can I add that scientologists staffs deaths are not great? Ruined physically,
morally, psychologically and financially, no retirement or social insurance, and
expelled from the cult because of "bad stats", or "illness is bad for
scientologistrs, they are PTSes -- you see?

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 16, 2005, 12:45:10 PM8/16/05

Schwarz Law, the definition
------------------------------­-----------------
I noticed in several newsgroups that when certain posters are
uneducated about certain subjects and feel that they lose an argument,
they claim that the other poster is mentally ill to discredit him or
her.

That is of course not just unfair posting, but also libel per se.

You can look it up in any law book or go to any legal website and you
will find that legal experts all agree that it is libel per se to
claim that somebody else suffers from an illness, e.g. mental illness,
without having the expert proof of it.

In court, you, the libel-originator, the defendant, has to prove that
the person is mentally ill, and you have to pay the "experts", the
court costs, the attorneys and damages to the plaintiff.

Ask attorneys, a libel pro se case may cost you dearly, even your life
savings.

However, for those who become the victims of Internet bullies and
people who libel others as being mentally ill, can immediately invoke
the "Schwarz Law". They are entitled to tell the libeling person that
they lose, in the newsgroups and in courts of laws.

Ball of Fluff

Aug 28, 2005, 9:52:42 PM8/28/05

"Fearful" <no...@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> Certainly glad to participate. Knowing that there are people like Ms.
> Scwartz, and organizations that attract people like her, to group
> together.
> Makes me very very afraid.
> That is why my name is..........
> Fearful

Just as many insane Christians, in ratio as people like Schwarz in CofS.
probably more, even.

Zinj

Aug 28, 2005, 10:05:22 PM8/28/05
In article <43126a6c$1...@news2.lightlink.com>,