Come on you 250,000 Scientologists.....

1 vue

RolandRB

non lue,
24 juin 2007, 02:05:5824/06/2007
.....make sure all of you are there -- yes, all 250,000 of you --
without exception -- and support David Miscavige at the Maiden Voyage
event where you will all agree to drop L. Ron Hubbard's name from all
the books and courses and applaud the move. L. Ron Hubbard's name is
dirt to the pubic so it is best not to mention it anywhere. So be a
good Scientologist and help David Miscavige erase the name from
Scientology books and courses. No more "three cheers" for LRH. Instead
it will be three cheers for Davey the Dwarf.

Larry T.

non lue,
24 juin 2007, 02:18:4624/06/2007
"RolandRB" <rolan...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Roland:

This is not to second guess anything you say, because I realize where the
information came from.

But WHERE are 250,000 people going to fit at Flag for this event?

Does that sound logical?

Has the Church of Scientology Accommodations Org finally cracked its
coconut?

250,000 people at Flag? I will believe it when I see it.

Larry

navy.intern...@gmail.com

non lue,
24 juin 2007, 02:31:0324/06/2007
On 24 jun, 08:18, "Larry T." <xxxxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
> "RolandRB" <rolandbe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I guess his "0" button stuck: he meant 25,000. ;-)

antisectes

non lue,
24 juin 2007, 03:51:3024/06/2007

I'm betting they are not near to get any such 250000 brainwashed.

But wait, they are probably adding a number of people in every profit
center wwide who COULD bring in some friends to take a look at an event
with sodas, cakes, petits fours etc, hoping really that each clam can
have 4 or 5 UNclams?

RolandRB

non lue,
24 juin 2007, 06:47:1124/06/2007
On 24 Jun, 09:51, "antisectes" <roger.gon...@chello.fr> wrote:
> Larry T. wrote:
> > "RolandRB" <rolandbe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> have 4 or 5 UNclams?- Hide quoted text -

They had better -- or else!!!

Eldon

non lue,
24 juin 2007, 07:38:2424/06/2007

Damn right, and if they can't pack that many able beings in
Clearwater, surely they will assign the rest to Basel to picket you-
know-who.

It might disrupt some evil Big Pharma convention, but that will only
be a side benefit.

Rev. Norle Enturbulata, COD

non lue,
24 juin 2007, 07:55:0624/06/2007

"RolandRB" <rolan...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Whoa!

And we thought there were 8 - NO, TEN MILLION! - Scientologists worldwide!
Where are the other 7,750,000?

--
http://xenutv.wordpress.com/2007/05/15/panorama-scientology-and-me/
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2535187,00.html

Rev. Norle Enturbulata
"Church" of Cartoonism
*
* " You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
* -- L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
* "...Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her
crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes
exist...."
* L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967
*
* "All men shall be my slaves! All women shall succumb to my charms! All
mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!"
- L. Ron Hubbard, "Personal Affirmations"

Larry T.

non lue,
24 juin 2007, 10:26:1524/06/2007
<navy.intern...@gmail.com> wrote in message

He is not the first but the second person to say 250,000 people.

Do both of them suffer from the held stuck 0 syndrome?

It is worth the thought because someone somewhere grossly misguesstimated
these numbers.

Larry

Larry T.

non lue,
24 juin 2007, 10:30:4924/06/2007
"antisectes" <roger....@chello.fr> wrote in message

Roger:

Probably, little camp like outposts in the park or somewhere nearby.

It must be a mistake. Maybe 2,500 is the actual figure?

My bet is 2,500 or 250!

Larry

Larry T.

non lue,
24 juin 2007, 10:33:1524/06/2007
"Rev. Norle Enturbulata, COD" <not-ear...@nor-hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:467e5ba0$1...@news2.lightlink.com...

| "RolandRB" <rolan...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| > .....make sure all of you are there -- yes, all 250,000 of you --
| > without exception -- and support David Miscavige at the Maiden Voyage
| > event where you will all agree to drop L. Ron Hubbard's name from all
| > the books and courses and applaud the move. L. Ron Hubbard's name is
| > dirt to the pubic so it is best not to mention it anywhere. So be a
| > good Scientologist and help David Miscavige erase the name from
| > Scientology books and courses. No more "three cheers" for LRH. Instead
| > it will be three cheers for Davey the Dwarf.
|
| Whoa!
|
| And we thought there were 8 - NO, TEN MILLION! - Scientologists worldwide!
| Where are the other 7,750,000?

Rev:

Now you know as well as me {LOL} that can you imagine if the church said
that 8,000,000 {8 million} Scientologists were coming to Clearwater for the
big event?

Now that would be a god damned lie right there for sure if they did.

Larry

antisectes

non lue,
24 juin 2007, 11:40:2224/06/2007

for Flag, Florida, the figure could indeed be 2500. We are far from
filling in the SP building!

0 nouveau message