Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Eldon

ongelezen,
24 nov. 2009 16:16:4924-11-2009
aan
He posted a number of articles on the scientology-cult.com website,
and has been keeping his identity secret. Now he has opened up. He
still seems pleased that he managed to boom the Birmingham org before
he was transferred to LA. Paid off a reduced $100,000 freeloader debt.
Still believes in Scientology. Thinks Marty is a prince.

<sigh>

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/an-independent-family-t-paine-and-the-james-gang/

Eldon

ongelezen,
24 nov. 2009 16:35:4424-11-2009
aan
> http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/an-independent-family-t-p...

From Marty R's introduction:

Writing as T Paine at Scientology-cult.com for the past several months
he has managed to accurately evaluate and clearly communicate how the
Mechanisms of Misavige resulted in the hijacking of Scientology. The
story of how he and his family remained intact, contributed to
Scientology, declared independence and continued to contribute is a
must read. It follows below. We come back.
---

We do? Well, maybe you do, Marty. I was never in the Sea Org, but I
hope most of the drones have gotten over LRH's bullshit. I don't see
him back, and he croaked in 1986. Might be interesting to stage a
return using an impostor, though. Think we should get together an LRH
II website? Miscavige might believe it.

phil scott

ongelezen,
24 nov. 2009 16:40:0824-11-2009
aan
> http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/an-independent-family-t-p...

wonderful... in 5 or 10 years the ether will wear off ... one wishes
him well.. association with
marty and the other morons should speed the process.

Phil scott

Hartley Patterson

ongelezen,
24 nov. 2009 18:31:4124-11-2009
aan
Eldo...@aol.com says:

> He posted a number of articles on the scientology-cult.com website,
> and has been keeping his identity secret. Now he has opened up. He
> still seems pleased that he managed to boom the Birmingham org before
> he was transferred to LA. Paid off a reduced $100,000 freeloader debt.
> Still believes in Scientology. Thinks Marty is a prince.

Yes, Birmingham was the most successful in the UK and as he says he built
it up from nothing. With people like this coming out, good managers who
really believe in Scientology and are speaking up not to bring it down but
to save it from total ruin, there will soon be nothing left but empty
buildings.

--
FREEDOM is a trademark owned by
Religious Technology Center

Barbara Schwarz

ongelezen,
24 nov. 2009 18:36:2124-11-2009
aan
> http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/an-independent-family-t-p...

I wish I would have told Haydn James aka T. Paine to go to hell when
he assigned me wrongfully to the decks.

So what is new on Mr. Texas's blog?

Haydn James posted on his blog as T. Paine. He sure caused me a lot of
pain. I wish I would have told Haydn James aka T. Paine to go to hell
when he assigned me wrongfully to the decks.

Haydn James assigned me to the deck in 1984 despite I didn't do
anything wrong. My entire career in Scientology would have been
different if he would not have penalized me for NOTHING. I was too
polite and thought that the decks would not kill me. So, I thought I
do it get it over with despite I knew that it was the wrong assignment
instead of fighting a robotic guy like Haydn James who seems to get
his orders from his non-Scientologist case officer who called him
while I was in Haydn James' office. After he got this strange call, he
violated policy and assigned me to the decks instead of the people who
should be assigned to the decks.

What I didn't knew back then is that while on the deck, even more
infiltrators would target me there with the purpose to leave
Scientology and they worked hard to turn me into an enemy of
Scientology.

What I needed (in regards of the German government) was more
assistance from Haydn, which I didn't get.
As a senior, he was almost invisible. All I got to see and feel from
him were uncordinated actions, no strategy, no support and wrongful
ethics assignment.

I sure changed a lot from back then, Haydn. I am not more that
friendly. If you would do it to me today, I would be right in your
face telling you what I think of you and would assign you to where you
truly belong and that is not a nice place..

You misapplied L. Ron Hubbard's ethics policies completely. I was
upstat, I worked days and nights, I did not commit OWs, I was an
effective press speaker and president. Even the German government,
their agents and psychs admitted it later.

There was a conspiracy between the German government, German psychs
and the infilrators in the Munich orgs but also at INT. They ganged up
on me because they wanted to me leave Scientology. I was in their way
of changing Scientology into something L. Ron Hubbard never would have
approved of.

The German government and secret services targeted the German orgs.
Anybody who knows Germany knows that it is that country that is most
hostile to Scientology. Somebody on WWP protest lied that I just was
the president of the Munich org. That is not true. I was President of
the Church of Scientology Germany and supervised all external affairs
of all German orgs and missions and later I became the External
Affairs Project in charge for all German orgs, all Austrian orgs, all
Dutch orgs and all Swiss orgs. And I was also one of just two
Scientologists who were on the board of all Sea Org Reserves. The
third person was an attorney. David Miscavige was not on any of the
boards in 1983. (I don't know, how the situation is now and after I
was kicked out by conspiring non-Scientologists.)

Back to Haydn James: I TOLD HIM THAT SOME OF MY JUNIORS KICKED ME OUT
OF MY OWN ORG, WHICH WAS NOT JUST AGAINST POLICY BUT ALSO AGAINST THE
LAW.

AND WHAT DID TWISTED HAYDN JAMES DO? HE ASSIGNED ME TO THE DECKS!
INSTEAD OF CORRECTING THE LAW BREAKERS IN THE ORGS WHO VIOLATED THE
STATUTES OF THE MUNICH ORGS BY KICKING ME OUT BECAUSE I WAS THE
OFFICIALLY ELECTED PRESDIENT AND IT NEEDED AN ASSEMBLY TO VOTE ME OUT.
AS THE INFILTRATORS KNEW THAT REAL SCIENTOLOGISTS WOULD NOT VOTE ME
OFF, THEY KICKED ME OUT ILLEGALLY AND HAYDN SUPPORTED THIS BY
PENALIZING THE WRONG PERSON.

My org was raided. Police carried out hundreds of boxes of paper
material to pin crimes on me and they found NOTHING criminal by me.
All cases that were filed against me where dismissed because not based
on any facts.

Haydn worked directly with the original Marty Rathbun and he must know
too that Mr. Texas came after the original Marty Rathbun vanished in
this air by the end of Nov. 1988.

This is what Haydn James says about Marty: I've known Marty Rathbun
since 1981 and worked directly with him for some years, he is the
straightest shooting, most by-the-book standard, diligent, ethical guy
I know in or outside Scientology. He is the real deal and the real
reason the church survived...

That is true for the original Marty, but what he is hushing up that
the Marty of 1981 is another one than the one who came after 1988, and
that is Mr. Texas, the doppelganger.

Haydn James is no Scientologist but an infiltrator who misapplies
Scientology to penalizes upstat Scientologists.
He was not capable nor efficient nor dedicated.

And I think it was not DM who kicked him out but the original Marty
Rathbun who rightfully did not want to have Haydn in his org. He
rather chose Mike Sutter. I have witnessed Mike Sutter on an ethics
mission, he was fair and did not assign false ethics conditions to
penalize those who were not at fault as Haydn James did.

Barbara Schwarz

barbz

ongelezen,
25 nov. 2009 10:31:4225-11-2009
aan

They're already near empty. Shouldn't take long. :)

Poor piratey Plymouth org! They told their people they'd raised the
money for their Idle Org, and then said they'd counted one donation
twice, so dig deeper. Pirates, lol. What an odd theme for a "church!"
Apt, truthful, aye. But odd.

--
xenubarb
Chaplain, ARSCCwdne

A walk down the path of history is crunchy with the crispy corpses of
those who pooh-poohed or ignored the clown car of ridicule when it
pulled-up to the curb.

Stephen Jones

Barbara loves Marty

ongelezen,
25 nov. 2009 11:42:4025-11-2009
aan

Haydn James was robotic. He wasn't fair, he wasn't good, he wasn't a
Scientologist. He treated me like a slave by assigning me to the decks
despite it was others fault. I should have deserved his protection
because I was right all along saying that the orgs are infiltrated by
non-Scientologists. But a non-Scientologist who is afraid to be
discovered as infiltrator does not protect you but assigns a wrong
ethics condition and lays the first steps to kick you completely out
of Scientology.

It would be as if somebody hits you in the face and a judge would sent
the person who was hit in a work camp. This is the Haydn James kind of
justice.

People like Haydn cause the troubles because they deny Scientologists
their rights. They do not stand up for good people. They penalize good
and honest people. They make the Sea Org in a good place.

Yes, Haydn can play the friendly fellow but inside, he is not friendly
but executes rotten orders that he gets from his non-scientological
case officer.

When I was in his office and when he got that phonecall from somebody
unknown and then hung up and told me immediately that I should do the
decks (despite it was not me who did wrong but infiltrators who
violated policies and the laws), I started to understand that somebody
non-scientological listened in on us and gave Haydn James that order
in 1984 and he robotically executed it.
No question ask.

It sure dawned on me that not just the Munich org is infiltrated by
non-Scientologists who take orders by their non-Scientology case
officers via the phone but that they sat also in highest offices at
SCN INT.

I don't believe Haydn James no word of what he wrote as T. Paine. He
is not a Scientologist. Never was.

Paying a freeloader bill means nothing. It just means that he wants to
continue to lie that he is a Scientologist to mislead others.

If Haydn James is considered a Scientologist, I don't want to be one
because I never would penalize somebody who was ganged up by
infiltrators. I would penalize the infiltrators.

Haydn did nothing to get those people out of Scientology who violated
the laws by kicking me out. I was the official elected President of
the CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY GERMANY and he knew that only an official
membership assembly could have removed me from post. As they all knew
that real Scientologists would not agree with kicking me out, my
removal was done unlawfully and illegally.

Again, I think after the original Marty learned how Haydn James
misused ethics, he didn't want to have him in his office.

Mr. Texas is not the original Marty.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Astrid

ongelezen,
25 nov. 2009 12:31:2425-11-2009
aan
On Nov 25, 9:42 am, Barbara loves Marty
<barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Haydn James was robotic. He wasn't fair, he wasn't good, he wasn't a
> Scientologist. He treated me like a slave by assigning me to the decks
> despite it was others fault.

What do you mean by "the decks" Barbara? Does that mean the deck of a
ship? Were you on the Apollo?

Did you have to have to varnish wood and be around buckets of paint or
wood finish for days on end? How long were you doing this?

You were head of an Org in Germany? (I read that.) How long. Then you
were demoted to something else. "How long?" And then what was the
final reason they kicked out out, or did you just leave?

If so, I read where you brought a lot of frivolous law suits at one
point...you should have filed one for toxic exposure. It can cause
brain damage.
----------------------------------

Anyway, back to this T. Paine. At least he writes well enough that it
isn't hard to read.

The thing of significance he said that I hope is true, is that the
celebrities know and respect Marty. That's great. Maybe when some of
them learn that it is Marty who confessed to beating others, but also
witnessing DM doing it a lot, it will cause them to question.

Some of these exes, who are gravitating to Marty, remind me of
zombies. DM's Scientology turned them into the living dead, and now
they can wander the earth, and gravitate toward Marty, and be proud of
all the work they did to build up DM's Scientology, even though DM
destroyed it after they left. But when DM is gone, all the zombies,
anyone who ever too even one Scientology course, will all head to
Clearwater on foot, chanting LRH LRH LRH.

I suggest some of you exes buy some restraints or chains, just in
case DM's downfall comes at night.

They will take their mecca of technical perfection back, and apply
standard tech properly under Marty Rathbun, with Jim Logan as chief
scientist. Only he knows all the science behind Scientology. And in
one year, with standard tech applied PROPERLY this time, the entire
planet will be Scientologists, just as LRH promised it could be.

Except poor Barbara Schwartz. They still won't want her, until they
get Hubbard de-insane-orizor baton working.

Barbara loves Marty

ongelezen,
25 nov. 2009 15:31:3525-11-2009
aan
On Nov 25, 11:31 am, Astrid <Astrid7777...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 25, 9:42 am, Barbara loves Marty
>
> <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Haydn James was robotic. He wasn't fair, he wasn't good, he wasn't a
> > Scientologist. He treated me like a slave by assigning me to the decks
> > despite it was others fault.
>
> What do you mean by "the decks" Barbara? Does that mean the deck of a
> ship? Were you on the Apollo?

For an alleged expert on Scientology, you sure know nothing, "Astrid".
You can be assigned to the decks in any Sea Org also on land.

There is also a difference between the decks and the RPF. When you are
assigned to the deck who scrub for example the floor. When you are
assigned to the RPF, you harder work, e.g. construction.

L. Ron Hubbard never would have assigned me to any of these programs
and Haydn James should have not either.

As to your other questions, I have answered them often and posted
here.

I was asked to come back but in a Class IV org. However, I am a Sea
Org Member, I do not belong in a Class IV org but in the Sea Org. DM
never apologized to me as to the injustice I had to suffer under his
management.

Does he want me in the SO? Hell, no. Only real Scientologists would
want me back.

Glad I could help.

Barbara Schwarz

Gregory Hall

ongelezen,
25 nov. 2009 15:47:1225-11-2009
aan
"Astrid" <Astrid...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Nov 25, 9:42 am, Barbara loves Marty
<barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Haydn James was robotic. He wasn't fair, he wasn't good, he wasn't a
> Scientologist. He treated me like a slave by assigning me to the decks
> despite it was others fault.

:: What do you mean by "the decks" Barbara? Does that mean the deck of a
:: ship? Were you on the Apollo?

I've read her kazillion chapters and if I recall correctly the decks is a
euphamism for being a room maid. In other words changing the sheets,
vacuuming the carpet, cleaning the toilets, dusting, etc. This is very
humiliating for somebody who used to have a staff job. The decks are
anywhere - aboard ship, or ahsore in a dorm or an org.

:: Did you have to have to varnish wood and be around buckets of paint or

:: wood finish for days on end? How long were you doing this?

Barbara never did that. She was not told to be a swabbie but a cleaning
maid. She only did it for about four months in the LA org before she blew
after her dear Marty looked at her and never even recognized her.

:: You were head of an Org in Germany? (I read that.) How long. Then you

:: were demoted to something else. "How long?" And then what was the
:: final reason they kicked out out, or did you just leave?

She was only head of the Munich org or about 18 months. She was removed
after a letter from Flag came down telling her to pack up and get the hell
out and come to LA for a dressing down. The reason they made her walk the
plank is because she disobeyed orders from her superiors. It was concerning
money matters. Was any other outcome possible when a staffer tries to come
between the higher-ups and their money? Barbara wasn't too bright to try to
openly defy authority like this. She's lucky she does not appear on RFW and
have a Declare on file for her someplace.

:: If so, I read where you brought a lot of frivolous law suits at one

:: point...you should have filed one for toxic exposure. It can cause
:: brain damage.

Now, be nice. I don't think she was ever aboard the Apollo aka Freewinds.
Probably just another figure of her imagination. She's a lubber and I know
because she clueless when it comes to nautical terminology. Anybody serving
aboard the Scientology flagship would have learned some nautical
terminology.

--
Gregory Hall

Gregory Hall

ongelezen,
25 nov. 2009 15:48:2725-11-2009
aan
"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara.s...@gmail.com> wrote in message
<snipped spam>

--
Gregory Hall

Barbara loves Marty

ongelezen,
25 nov. 2009 15:59:0125-11-2009
aan
On Nov 25, 2:48 pm, "Gregory Hall" <gregh...@home.fake> wrote:
> "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara.schwarz2...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> <snipped spam>
>
> --
> Gregory Hall

I'll killfile you now, you obsessed idiot.

Barbara Schwarz

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen