To the Sea Org kids

1 view

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 9:00:40 AM2/23/08
Have you ever looked around you while walking around Los Angeles? Do you
ever notice other kids your age, driving cars, shopping for clothes,
enjoying a meal on a restaurant patio?

Some of them are devoted to saving the world, and dedicate some of their
time to saving the environment, being politically active, adopting
causes. But children, these kids aren't spending 99% of their time
running on the Hamster Wheel to Toadle Freedom!

Youth is a time of discovery. Parties with friends, a day at the beach,
your first car, dating, and learning what the real world is all about.

Have you ever been to the mountains or the desert? Or, is your time
spent within the Scientology reality bubble?

So much of what Scientology is teaching you is not true. If you're
reading this, it's possible that you, yourself have nagging doubts, but
you keep them to yourself, don't you? Because you know what will happen
if you dare to share them with a confidant...kr reports, Ethics, the RPF.

Kids, out in the real world, we have the right to speak out about things
we feel aren't "right." Real communication means sharing your thoughts
with others, and getting their input. I have met many ex-Scientologists.
They are, like you, often intelligent people who misplaced their trust.
One thing I think is interesting is, they all harbored these doubts. So,
if there are things about the Sea Org that bother you, be assured that
the people around you are also harboring doubts about Scientology, yet
none of you dare to mention them for fear of reprisal.

This isn't freedom! The gate to the Auschwitz concentration camp had a
message to the prisoners on it; 'Arbeit macht frei,' work makes you
free. The Nazis twisted these words around, being in a concentration
camp doing slave labor isn't freedom!

You are at a time in your life when you should be getting your first car
and exploring the world around you. Like the song says, 'Nobody walks in
L.A."

You should be playing at the beach. You should have your first job, and
be earning your own money for toys like Ipods, computers, video games.
You should have a dog. You should have real friends, who like you for
who you are, friendship not dependant upon membership in a group.

Saving the world is a noble endeavor. But Scientology is a mock-up; the
organization isn't really working in that direction. Deep down inside,
you probably know this, but you don't want to know. Your youth is being
stolen. Many members, when they finally leave, are in their 20s and 30s.
You can never get the time back when you are free to explore the world.
You'll be spit out as an adult into the real world, with no skills, no
connections, no friends. It's harder as you get older.

Right now, there's still time to go to school and learn to do something
you enjoy. Making money is only part of life, but it does grease the
wheels. If you start now, you can take your life back, and still get in
on some of the youthful fun you're entitled to enjoy.

I know, you wouldn't know what to do if you packed up your small
belongings and walked out, never to return. You don't know where to go,
or who to trust. Los Angeles is a big city.

However, there is a big network of people who would be happy to help
you! Magoo, myself, Arnie, Warrior, Dr. Dave Touretzky, we can all be
contacted thru email.

If you're fed up with your life in the Sea Org and Scientology, you can
find help. Some of you, like Magoo, have invested their whole lives
inside Scientology, and you know that, if you leave, you will lose all
your friends and, some of you, your families as well.

That's no different than a drug addict who decides to clean up. They
have to give up their old friends and their old life, too. But, people
do it all the time. It's not impossible.

And here's a funny thing. Ex-members are connecting up with some of
their old, dear friends on the other side of the veil! Sometimes you
just have to wait until they "wake up" too, and leave the organization.

If you stay in, Scientology will use you up. There is no retirement home
for elderly Scientologists. There is no pension plan. When you quit
producing, that's it! You will find yourself on a street corner,
clutching a garbage bag of possessions, with nowhere to go, no Social
Security (such as it is) and few options. You know this is true! An old
person with few skills is doomed to taking crappy jobs for minimum wage,
living in a crappy little apartment somewhere. But, think about it.
They've got their own place, which they don't have to share. Nobody is
going to drink the last milk in their fridge, or eat the last Ho-Ho out
of the cupboard. They can have a television if they wish. They can call
their friends whenever they want. They don't need permission to go out
of town.

It's better when you're young enough to create a decent life for
yourself. Think about it! If you want to cut class, you can, although a
responsible person would realize that they're going to school for a
reason. Having your own car means you can take a drive up Mt. Wilson to
see the snow whenever you want. You don't need anyone's permission to do
anything. That's Total Freedom, kids! Being responsible enough to pilot
your own life, not relying on somebody else telling you what to do,
being free enough to hit the beach on a sunny day when you feel like it.

Taking up hang gliding, riding motorcycles, exploring the boundaries of
your own ability. You should, at this point in your life, be driving
your own bus. Don't you want to?

Surf's up! The fish are biting! The sun is out (well, not today) and you
should be outside, expanding your mind, learning new things, meeting new
friends. You should be driving your own bus. Don't you want to?

One other thing. There are people on this newsgroup whose job it is to
confuse and instill mistrust. They pose as critics of Scientology, but
it's just a Scientology op. All the off-topic posts about eevil psychs,
same thing, a Scientology op to disrupt communication here.

Odd behavior for a group that claims to be committed to communicating,
isn't it?

Road Runner, Truth Seeker, Lily Fired, Space Traveler (aka Roadrunner)
Barbara Schwarz, are all Scientologists trying to break the flow of
communication about Scientology and its abuses. Some pose as critics.
However, they will never recommend critical websites, trying to convince
you that the critical sites are somehow Scientology related OSA ops.

Truth Seeker is known for referring readers to a series of essays,
written by OSA, which purport to be critical.

http://www.xenu.net is one site he won't recommend.
http://www.lermanet.com is another.
The creator of lermanet.com is Arnie Lerma, ex-SO member, who almost
married one of Hubbard's daughters! You can trust him. He has helped
many people get their lives back.

Beware of the sock puppets who say everyone here is OSA. I'm not. On my
hate pages at religiousfreedomwatch.com/extremists, the first thing on
that page is, "Barbara Graham has never been a Scientologist, never had
relatives who were in, etc."

Look at those pages. If a person is listed as a "religious extremist,"
it means they are on Scientology's "enemies list."

Did you ever wonder why a "church" has an enemy's list?
And now, an added note from someone who has been where you are now:
"Rockyslammer's" message to you;

I came into scientology when I was 17 years old - I left when I was 35
years old. I had to start my life anew. I had to work extra hard to
make up for 18 years of not earning. Everything people normally do
much younger. I vowed to give my kids a better start than I made for
myself.

My daughter was born into scientology. We left when she was quite
young. She did her schooling and then went to university. She studied

sound and TV production and has just graduated. She is working her
first job. She is a female DJ and obviously heavily into music. She
teaches kids to DJ. She has travelled to many countries and has just
learnt to surf. She has been riding horses since she was 6 years old
and has had three horses/ponies. At the moment she is learning
dressage. She has boyfriends, a car, a flat of her own and she can
talk to ANYONE she wants. And she does - because she is very outgoing.

She is better at communication than me - an OT! I love her to bits as
I do her younger brother. I am a very proud dad!!

My son is nine and he has great fun playing "Crazy Frog" on a his
little guitar. He is really very good. What is even more amazing is
that he is really hooked on Beathoven's "Flur Elise" - gosh what is the
modern generation coming to? He also loves to boogy board and snorkel.
His school is right on the beach and he swims every day in summer.
Unfortunately he is also addicted to his computer games. Damn!

You know something kids? My two think they have a very "normal" life -
and they do!! Can you get your head around that?

Sea Org kids - what you have isn't life. Read Barbz message again -
think about it.

You are told scientology will deliver something to you - it won't. As
I said I
came in mid 1960's as a 17 year old boy. Scientology does NOT give
what it promises - I promise you. The rest of the world thinks
scientologist are aggressive looneys. They are - but it doesn't have
to be that way for you. Good luck.

Email me if you want to swear at me or ask a question. I can talk to
anyone and if you have the courage so can you.
rockys...@postmaster.co.uk

Let's have an addition to my little input.

It was my sons birthday last week - he was 10. What happened that was
special for his birthday celebration? Well he got a $500 guitar - he is
so good that he played recently in front of his entire school. Then we
went to "Snow Planet" where he spent a few hours skiing and snow
boarding. I'm afraid he got a cold wet bum! Then of course there were
the computer games, leggo and hot wheels toys. He is having a party
this week as well.

What happens to you, kids, on your birthday? My son thinks he is just
an ordinary kid - and he is. To me, of course, he is more than ordinary.
--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

LaserClam

Feb 23, 2008, 10:24:57 AM2/23/08
On Feb 23, 9:00 am, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Have you ever been to the mountains or the desert? Or, is your time
> spent within the Scientology reality bubble?
> So much of what Scientology is teaching you is not true. If you're
> reading this, it's possible that you, yourself have nagging doubts, but
> you keep them to yourself, don't you? Because you know what will happen
> if you dare to share them with a confidant...kr reports, Ethics, the RPF.

A little invalidation to reduce
someone's Tone to apathy?

> Barb
> Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

barb

Anonymous

Feb 23, 2008, 11:19:45 AM2/23/08
We aren't here to sway them from their religion, we're here to correct
an administration. Should they, along the way, lose faith in their
religion then we are accepting in helping people get out.

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 11:40:41 AM2/23/08

Uh...if you're not in the Sea Org, this wasn't addressed to you. If
you're not a kid in the Sea Org, this wasn't addressed to you.

I don't care what you're here for. I know what I'm here for. And one of
the reasons I'm here for is to make these poor, enslaved teens and young
adults think about what they're missing in life while laboring for DM in
Hubbard's toy Navy.

If our goals happen to run parallel for a while, and they currently do,
I'm absolutely down with that. But highjacking my post and deleting its
content to put your own in place is counterproductive. So I will restate
it here.

Anonymous

Feb 23, 2008, 11:47:06 AM2/23/08
> http://www.xenu.netis one site he won't recommend.http://www.lermanet.comis another.
>
> read more »

Trying to sway people from their religion by speech is nothing new and
has never worked. People must realize the errors in their religion on
their own, as you obviously have. The only thing we can offer them is
a second chance in the world. Religion is a deep seeded element of the
human psychea. Some of us posess no religious bounds, and can act more
as mediators and without the emotion that religion can cause. I would
suggest you examine what I've said and possibly re-evaluate the way
you're going about things. I hate for you to look back on this and say
it was fruitless because of the way you chose to contribute.

Message has been deleted

Jonathon Barbera

Feb 23, 2008, 12:20:06 PM2/23/08
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 08:47:06 -0800 (PST), Anonymous
<matt...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 23, 10:40 am, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
>> Anonymous wrote:
>> > We aren't here to sway them from their religion, we're here to correct
>> > an administration. Should they, along the way, lose faith in their
>> > religion then we are accepting in helping people get out.

Barb Graham is the typical liberal "know-best" who wants to make
decisions for other peoples kids. She has confessed to not liking
pizza or ice cream. Does that give her the right to tell parents not
to give their kids pizza or ice cream? Same for Scientology. She is
prejudiced against the religion, which she rarely hides on this
newsgroup, while attempting to lure away the kids of Scientologists.

Creepy is an understatement.

The SADDEST truth of all, is that she really doesn't know. She was
never a Scientologist. She never read ANY of the books! She doesn't
know what life is really like for Scientology kids, either! She cries
that they can't go to the mall or eat at restaurants when the truth is
they can! She doesn't want to know the real truth for fear it might
make her wrong.

Love,
-- Jonathon

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 12:50:34 PM2/23/08

"as I obviously have?" WTF is that supposed to mean?

The only thing we can offer them is
> a second chance in the world. Religion is a deep seeded element of the
> human psychea. Some of us posess no religious bounds, and can act more
> as mediators and without the emotion that religion can cause. I would
> suggest you examine what I've said and possibly re-evaluate the way
> you're going about things. I hate for you to look back on this and say
> it was fruitless because of the way you chose to contribute.

You know what? It isn't fruitless, because the kids have doubts, and on
their days off, they search the web at cybercafes and libraries.

Do you honestly think I would post the emails I've gotten HERE? Think
again. If this post helps *one* kid evaluate their life inside the SO,
my time isn't wasted.

And I've gotten considerably more than one email, so maybe YOU'D better
reconsider. I've been here doing this for nearly a decade now, so I sure
the fuck don't need any advice from you. If it didn't work, I wouldn't
still be doing it.

intergalactic...@hotmail.com

Feb 23, 2008, 1:10:24 PM2/23/08
On Feb 23, 9:20 am, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:

> Barb Graham is the (snip)

Ad hominem

> She has confessed to not liking
> pizza or ice cream.

NO NOSES!

> Does that give her the right to tell parents not
> to give their kids pizza or ice cream?

Ummmmm.... Actually, she has every right to even suggest the benefits
of wearing prosthetic foreheads on their real heads. She is a human
being, freedom of thought and expression is a human right. Don't be a
suppressive person Charley.

> Same for Scientology. She is
> prejudiced against the religion, which she rarely hides on this
> newsgroup, while attempting to lure away the kids of Scientologists.

Think of the children... oh wait, Scientology has it's own
pedophiles. Fail!

> Creepy is an understatement.

You said it, how dare she not like pizza with all that fatty
goodness. And while we are at it, damn those weirdos who will take
their pizza without meat for "religious reasons". Or better yet, damn
anyone who has a different opinion than our own. We need the freedom
to impose our restrictions on others, that's the ticket.

> The SADDEST truth of all

Tell us Charley

> is that she really doesn't know.

But you are not going to explain it are you Charley

> She was never a Scientologist.

OH NOSES!

> She never read ANY of the books!

Perish the thought.

>She doesn't
> know what life is really like for Scientology kids, either!

Conspiracy theory! You have to be a classical Greek to understand
about classical Greek culture. You can't understand what it TRULLY
means to be a child of the Classical age unless you WERE there. It
has nothing to do with the facts, or document history... it's that
subjective feeling that no one will bother to explain. I won't debate
the subject with you, because there is NO way you could know.

> She cries that they can't go to the mall or eat at restaurants when the
> truth is they can!

Sure, just avoid the mind control perfume.... the psychs, and SPs.
Careful or else you'll get electroshocked and turned into a zombie.
Oh noes!

How much to the kids get for child servitude? How often are they
denies food when sent to the RPF? You said it was like a dojo, and
was harsher than military service and good for you?

>She doesn't want to know the real truth for fear it might
> make her wrong.

Tell us Charley, what is the REAL truth?

Anonymous

Feb 23, 2008, 1:21:15 PM2/23/08
On Feb 23, 11:20 am, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 08:47:06 -0800 (PST), Anonymous

Now come on Jonathon, that's just libel. You know that's not true.
Anyone that is on here has read up on most of their text and is
concious of the danger that Scientology projects. Would you say I
haven't read my texts either? I know just as much if not more than you
do. I also know that bickering over little points and insulting
eachother over unconfirmed information is useless! I believe in being
able to debate the validity and ethics of an organization without
attacking the person debating. I know what Scientology is about, a
person very close to me was a Scientologist. She was what they call
today a free zoner. Did you know, that is you are a free zoner you're
considered a criminal? Review your ethics books rather than the
science fiction novels that you consider religious dogma and you will
discover the truth.

May that truth set you free Jonathon, because it most certainly gave
me the ability to make a decision as to what this organization is
about. It is why I stand by the name Anonymous today.

rockyslammer

Feb 23, 2008, 1:43:42 PM2/23/08
> >>http://www.xenu.netisone site he won't recommend.http://www.lermanet.comisanother.
>
> read more »

Dear Mr. or Ms Anonymous,

I think you have it wrong. I am the Rockyslammer mentioned in Barb's
post. Do you think I would have got in or stayed if there had been
credible information out there? It has nothing to do with religion at
all. Scientology wasn't a religion when I arrived in 1965 - that came
along later as a tax dodge.

The sea org kids are more or less trapped - Barb sows seeds that maybe
will germinate. I can't do much where I am but if I was somewhere
where there was a sea org presence I would do what I could to save the
lives of these kids. I don't mean that they are going to die - just
that the will waste their life on some meaningless and abusive cult.

The kids have been indoctrinated since birth. They have doubts about
scientology I am absolutely certain. To read Barb's post just maybe
starts to set things straight. In fact it is never to late to get
your life back be you 17 or 70.

Please cut us old hands some slack. I was on the very first mass
protest against scientology in the world - In 1982. I applaud what
Anonymous are doing in fact these last few weeks have been a treat.
Sadly that was tinged by Shawn's death.

Martin

rockyslammer

Feb 23, 2008, 1:44:47 PM2/23/08

Anonymous

Feb 23, 2008, 1:48:25 PM2/23/08
On Feb 23, 12:44 pm, rockyslammer <rockyslam...@postmaster.co.uk>
wrote:

I understand what you're saying, my point was that the book of ethics
in the book that I have really spills the story. It's a gem of sorts.
If you read their ethics then you'll realize how foul things are.

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 1:58:08 PM2/23/08

You didn't invent Scientology criticism, you know. We DO realize how
foul things are, and do what works to curtail it.

Your point, however, seemed to be that WE are wasting our time by doing
it wrong by your standards. Experience has shown us that this is not the
case, so if you don't mind, we'll continue doing what we do. And don't
track mud onto our clean floors!

Anonology

Feb 23, 2008, 2:37:04 PM2/23/08
How the fuck would a sea org kid ever come to be looking at this page?

I'd bet dollars to donuts that no scieno would ever let his kid
anywhere near a computer...

And it's not like them kids out at sea will have any time to be
websurfing, what with all the hard labor and auditing and
secchecking...

rockyslammer

Feb 23, 2008, 2:40:10 PM2/23/08

> I understand what you're saying, my point was that the book of ethics
> in the book that I have really spills the story. It's a gem of sorts.
> If you read their ethics then you'll realize how foul things are.

Funnily enough I was in scientology when "ethics" was introduced.
Before then scientology was a fun place. Ethics was the beginning of
the end. Unfortunately when a person is sold on the end result
scientology promises you tend to endure these "ethics" or in my case
stay well out of harm's way.

To really impinge on the indoctrination you have to sow the seed that
the tech is a total nonsense and that it has never worked on anyone
regardless of what is published. That doesn't happen overnight
unfortunately in most cases.

Another, softer, way is to say everything they want and need is in the
freezone but without the abuse they see every day in the sea org. The
abuse they suffer is really what causes the doubts. Nothing we do or
say is more powerful than that. Seeing so called OT's acting like a
rabid dog has to create doubt.

Certainly senior management should be held accountable for their
crimes and I hope to live long enough to see it.

In the meantime we chip away - we stop people joining and we help
people leave. Since the Internet very few new people have joined and
they are feeding off those that were already in - mind you scientology
has always done that!

Long term scientology was never going to survive - it can't, it has
and never had anything to offer. Once the few in are dead there will
be no one else except those born into it and the very few who have
joined up.

Scientology actually is no longer in the religion business - it's now
a real estate corporation using what are left in the sea org as slave
labour.

Martin

t_shuffle

Feb 23, 2008, 3:44:00 PM2/23/08

"Anonology" <shroom...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I know that the cult *really* hates it when she makes her weekly 'To the Sea
Org kids' post, enough that they complained to her ISP about it.

That right there is enough to convince me that it *must* be a good thing.

Gertie

Feb 23, 2008, 3:44:22 PM2/23/08
this is one way:

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=25756:

>2. OSA does not understand the youth culture of Anonymous online. This is why Scientology teenagers -- and RSB means kids who grew up in Scientology only -- are online as OSA volunteers. They are translators for the adults in OSA. OSA has a major concern that OSA adults should never pretend to be teenagers online and IM Anonymous teenagers. This could look like sexual predator behavior such as "grooming" a victim by creating a friendship. One tip for Anons (legal age please) chatting online: If you run into someone online that seems OSA-ish, ping and test them using sexual questions. If they run away, you may have had an OSA goon. Radio Silence Broken told me that OSA fears getting caught in internet stings by Anonymous and so is extremely skittish about infiltration online. <

Sea Org kids get 'libs' every weekend --a few hours downtown to shop,
browse, perhaps drop into the local library . . .

Gertie

Feb 23, 2008, 3:45:58 PM2/23/08
On Feb 23, 3:44 pm, "t_shuffle" <thorazineshuf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Anonology" <shroomiga...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

what he said too!

Anonology

Feb 23, 2008, 3:52:15 PM2/23/08
Ping and test them using sexual questions?

So your advice is, to solicit sex from minors to make sure they're not
OSA?

Act like a perv to scare them away?

That is advice that could get a fella into a world of trouble...
especially if the kid in question is working with the sherriff or 'to
catch a predator'...

Fail advice is uberfail.

henri

Feb 23, 2008, 4:30:47 PM2/23/08
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:37:04 -0800 (PST), Anonology <shroom...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>How the fuck would a sea org kid ever come to be looking at this page?

>I'd bet dollars to donuts that no scieno would ever let his kid
>anywhere near a computer...

You don't know much about Scientologists and how they actually live.
Sea Org members are tightly controlled in what they do and what media
they have access to, but Scientology's income is from public members
who have jobs, interact with the real world, and preferably make enough
money to donate some to Scientology.

You can't make a decent living these days without knowing how to use a
computer and, probably, the Internet. There are a good number of
Scientologists in the communications economy, including the Internet.
Earthlink was founded by a Scientologist, for example. NeoPets was
developed by a Scientologist. The guy who maintains the Fedora FAQ
and is one of the main developers of Bugzilla is a Scientologist.

It may sound as if it would be difficult for someone without crack for
brains to be a Scientologist while making their money from computers
and the Internet. However, the world is full of smart people with dumb
belief systems. Rather than being able to think their way out of a box,
they choose to spend their CPU cycles constructing rationalizations for
the bullshit they believe.

Tom Newton

Feb 23, 2008, 4:51:21 PM2/23/08
On 2008-02-23, barb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Have you ever looked around you while walking around Los Angeles? Do you
> ever notice other kids your age, driving cars, shopping for clothes,
> enjoying a meal on a restaurant patio?

Being mindless consumers.

> Some of them are devoted to saving the world,

And are obviously failing. Utterly.

Like their parents before them.

> and dedicate some of their time to saving the environment,

What's left after they get their great big piece of it.

> being politically active,

Trying to elect leaders who will make sure they get a lot
of goodies.

> adopting
> causes. But children, these kids aren't spending 99% of their time
> running on the Hamster Wheel to Toadle Freedom!

That's it. From stupid to incoherent.

<snip>

Tom

--
calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

Edwin.S...@googlemail.com

Feb 23, 2008, 4:56:21 PM2/23/08
Anonymous wrote:

> > > We aren't here to sway them from their religion,

Are we not? So I take it you've formulated Standard Strategy(TM) then?

>we're here to correct
> > > an administration.

Are 'we'? When did 'we' decide that? Did I miss a meeting?

>Should they, along the way, lose faith in their
> > > religion then we are accepting in helping people get out.

What does "we are accepting in helping people out" mean?

And who is this 'we'? What group do YOU represent, Matt?

Anonymous wrote:

> Trying to sway people from their religion by speech is nothing new and
> has never worked.

That's what OSA would like us to think. Two salient points:

1. Scientology is not a religion. ("Scientology... is not a religion"
LRH, Creation of Human Ability). Religions don't try to 'destroy'
people. Religions aren't in it to 'Make money, make more money, make
others produce so as to make money." (LRH)

2. Speech is a fantastically effective tool for breaking the cultic
mindset. How do I know this? Look at the incredible results achieved
by exit-counsellors such as Steve Hassan, and he breaks the cultic
spell using only speech.

Moreover, how about me? I came out of the cult due to exactly the kind
of information Barb is giving to the Sea Org kids.

'Never worked'? Really? So what works then?

Who is this 'we', Anonymous?

>People must realize the errors in their religion on
> their own, as you obviously have.

And how exactly can they do this when any data they need to evaluate
the reality is hidden from them by the cult? I'll tell you - people
like Barb can tell them.

>The only thing we can offer them is
> a second chance in the world.

We? Then your 'we' is just a bunch of wet lettuces. How about what WE
can offer them? For starters, we can offer them information, and we
can provide a support network when they leave.

>Religion is a deep seeded element of the
> human psychea.

Irrelevant. We're discussing the fraud known as scientology, not the
religiosity of humankind.

>Some of us posess no religious bounds, and can act more
> as mediators and without the emotion that religion can cause.

Mediators - what tools do they use to mediate? Oh yeah - they use the
power of SPEECH. And what makes you think you're a more effective
mediator just because you're not religious? You're being elitist and
disdainful.

>I would
> suggest you examine what I've said and possibly re-evaluate the way
> you're going about things.

And I would suggest you are an arrogant prick. Lurk moar, read some
books, learn about cults and exit-counselling, and maybe you'll know
what works and what doesn't, instead of assuming you know best. Speech
never got anyone out? Jesus Christ.

> I hate for you to look back on this and say
> it was fruitless because of the way you chose to contribute.

How gracious of you, trying to help like this. Arrogant prick.

Why the fuck are you trying to give Barb a failed purpose? And why the
fuck are you so 1.1? Are you for real?

Friendly Xenu

Feb 23, 2008, 5:10:34 PM2/23/08
Anonymous <matt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Besides, the Free Zone and Ron's Org are virtually the same only
with LESS squirreling of original Hubbard frauds.

---
"You see, these GF masks were not accidentally the choice of Anonymous.
They protect against OT-powers like a crash helmet." -- Anonymous

"I invite any OT of any level to make my head explode." -- Anonology

"Strap your head and wear a tinfoil hat if you want to live." -- Roland

Tom Newton

Feb 23, 2008, 5:34:28 PM2/23/08
On 2008-02-23, Anonymous <matt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We aren't here to sway them from their religion,

I would conclude from that statement that you don't read many of
the posts here, or the content of the websites so often referred
to.

Since you obviously do, you are simply lying again.

Being comfortable with dishonesty is one of the membership
requirements of Anonymous.

> we're here to correct
> an administration.

What your real motives are is yet to be determined.

If you think anyone with a functioning mind is going to take
your word for it, you are truly stupid.

> Should they, along the way, lose faith in their
> religion then we are accepting in helping people get out.

Says the leader of an organization devoted to the irrational
hatred of a religious minority.

I wonder who he thinks believes this bullshit.

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 5:36:02 PM2/23/08

Sigh...you're bein ignorant. A Sea Org kid berthed in LA lives in cult
maintained housing. On Saturday and Sunday, they get libs to go do
laundry and take care of other personal shit for a few hours. Some of
those hours will be spent the way normal kids spend them; buying snacks,
surfing the web at cybercafes, etc.

You don't think being in the Sea Org actually means they're like, ON A
BOAT OUT ON THE WATER, do you? Cuz if you do, you don't know jack shit
about the Sea Org or Scientology and you simply must STFU now.

Keep in mind I'm not simply assuming that anyone signing themselves
'Anonymous' or any sort of Anony or mous actually is part of the movement.

FYI, the Sea Org kids in Los Angeles are not under the supervision of
their parents at all.

So, you've shown yourself ignorant on 3 points.
1. The sea org kids don't actually go out on the water.
2. The sea org kids don't have any supervision or much with their parents.
3. The sea org kids do in fact access computers whenever they have time off.

You don't fit the Anonymous model. They tend to be better informed.
I call troll on your ass.

Fail troll is full of fail.

Anonymous

Feb 23, 2008, 5:42:36 PM2/23/08

Cussing at me isn't going to get anyone anywhere, and acting tough
online won't either. I deeply oppose Scientology but I believe that
there's a proper way to approach. Trying to convert members right off
the bat isn't going to work. First you cripple the administration,
then you expose the entire Church as a fraud, then you attempt to
convert members. People who show no interest in religion (such as
Anonymous) send a better message to the public. The way that you act
so butthurt after receiving constructive criticism makes me want to
not continue with Anonymous, but maybe some light is in your head.
I've done pleanty of research on both cults and Scientology itself.
Rather than trying to bitch me out, maybe you could use counter points
to prove your own methods - then maybe I'd understand more what you're
attempting by these posts. Instead you act like an irrational five
year old who didn't get what he wanted.

Please, be more mature next time.

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 5:52:20 PM2/23/08
Hey, TShuff...
It thinks the Sea Org kids are actually out on the water....<snicker>

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 5:55:29 PM2/23/08

I don't think THIS anonymous is the one we like. I think this one's a
troll for...Oh, I dunno...Major League Sports steroid usage? Republican
Christers who solicit in restrooms?

Scientology?

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 5:58:45 PM2/23/08

Probably not. I reckon it's a clam, trying to pose as ananonymous.

Message has been deleted

Anonology

Feb 23, 2008, 6:07:59 PM2/23/08

OOh, barb gots a case of teh butthurtz... i woulda thunk you had
thicker skin than that.

Sea Org kids out in the world, unsupervised, allowed to interact with
regular kids?

never happens.

At A Friggin Cybercafe?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha. Them kids have never even set foot inside
a public library ferchrissakes, let alone a cybercafe...

Funky Donny

Feb 23, 2008, 6:10:03 PM2/23/08
On 23 Feb, 22:42, Anonymous <matt3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Cussing at me isn't going to get anyone anywhere,

Just like speech isn't gonna get anyone out of the cult, huh? Or
aren't you gonna comment on the actual substance of my response?

>and acting tough
> online won't either.

Acting tough? Nope, I was acting pissed off at your bullshit
arrogance, you 'know best' git.

>I deeply oppose Scientology but I believe that
> there's a proper way to approach.

You tell us that exhaustively tried and tested methods, which have
proven themselves time and time again, won't work. Arrogance. And I
called it. What do you know?

>Trying to convert members right off
> the bat isn't going to work.

Who says? Barb has been effective in the past, and she will continue
to be effective, regardless of your Johnny Come Lately assumptions.

>First you cripple the administration,
> then you expose the entire Church as a fraud, then you attempt to
> convert members.

?????
Profit.

So THAT's how to do it!!!!!!!! Why thank you for your expertise Matt.
Damn - no wonder scientology has been expanding for the last two
decades.

NOT.

Looks like we critics have been effectively chipping away at the cult
after all.

Tell me Matt, how many cult groups have you destroyed with your
foolproof recipe?

>People who show no interest in religion (such as
> Anonymous) send a better message to the public.

You think? Proof? And in what situation? How about if you are talking
about scientology to a public person who is a Christian, don't you
think a Christian would have more resonance with them than an athiest?
Your globalised logic is FAIL.

>The way that you act
> so butthurt after receiving constructive criticism makes me want to
> not continue with Anonymous,

Butthurt? No, just fucked off with your assumption that you're the big
success at exit counselling; that *your* superior techniques are
better than people who have been effectively criticising and
protesting this cult for decades. Constructive criticism isn't saying
'Barb, your method will never work'. That's not constructive is it
Matt? Foolish boy.

And my response makes you want to quit your involvement with
Anonymous? Well, if you continue to try to dishearten valuable posters
on ARS, and if you continue to try to draw the wind from Barb's
glorious sails, then please stop your involvement right now. Your kind
of 'constructive criticism' is nothing of the sort.

>but maybe some light is in your head.
> I've done pleanty of research on both cults and Scientology itself.
> Rather than trying to bitch me out, maybe you could use counter points
> to prove your own methods -

Read my post again. I countered your points, but you chose to focus
exclusively on me justly calling you an arrogant prick. And this post
of yours proves it

>then maybe I'd understand more what you're
> attempting by these posts. Instead you act like an irrational five
> year old who didn't get what he wanted.

No, I pointed out that you were pretending to be an authority on how
to deal with cults, and that you displayed your superior 'expertise'
by trying to discourage a valuable poster on ARS from doing something
vital, important, and effective.

> Please, be more mature next time.

Like I said - arrogant, and disdainful. Have some fucking respect.
You're the one who spluttered your arrogance all over this NG, and now
you're the one whose acting all butthurt because I called your
arrogance for what it is. Please develop a bit of humility, stop
pretending you're the big authority, and read a little more about how
to get people out of cults. I suggest you begin by reading 'Combatting
Cult Mind Control' and 'Releasing the Bonds' by Steven Hassan for
starters.

...and if you are genuine about your opposition to scientology,
perhaps you'd like to think about apologising to Barb for trying to
undermine her *priceless* activism.

Funky Donny

Feb 23, 2008, 6:12:48 PM2/23/08
On 23 Feb, 23:10, Funky Donny <oneminutesile...@lineone.net> wrote:

Oh, and Matt, to resolve any potential confusion, this is the same
poster - Edwin Stratton - who bollocked you before, only I've had to
log in with my other account.

Funky Donny

Feb 23, 2008, 6:14:31 PM2/23/08

I call troll on your arse too. You know nothing about scientology.

FAILFAG.

Anonology

Feb 23, 2008, 6:19:48 PM2/23/08
> FAILFAG.- Hide quoted text -

Wow... it is really creepy how the scifags pick up the lingo so
quickly...

I bet when they post on black pplz meggage boards, they're all like
'nigga dis, nigga dat, down with da homies'

Roffles.

Anonymous

Feb 23, 2008, 6:19:54 PM2/23/08

I believe there are stages in which the situation needs to be
resolved. If you try pulling people away from the religion right now
it will look like you are just another activist from another religion.
First, the public must be informed. Most of the public think that
Scientology is a mediation of Science and Christianity. I'm all for
saving people, in fact Anonymous - the organization I choose to
represent with my presence - is setting up an Operation called Derail
which will detail how we will be saving people from this religion. My
point was not that speech is ineffective, it's ineffective at this
point. Right now, most people inside the CoS aren't going to read
this, believe this, or act on this. The next stage is taking down the
administration. This is one of the final stages because if you start
moving people away from the religion as David Miscavige get indicted
under federal charges then he lacks the ability to be misconstrued as
a martyr. Are you done being an asshole and try to provide some
CONSTRUCTIVE criticism? I was not being arrogant, but maybe your skin
isn't thick enough for criticism yet.

If you have opinions to provide without being a total asswhipe, then I
would like to hear them seeing as I'm part of the organization that
pretty much drives your movement into the news.

Seebs

Feb 23, 2008, 6:43:35 PM2/23/08
On 2008-02-23, t_shuffle <thorazin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know that the cult *really* hates it when she makes her weekly 'To the Sea
> Org kids' post, enough that they complained to her ISP about it.

Probably because they're supposedly using the teenagers as Internet Experts
now.

Kids, for real, get out. You deserve better.

--
Copyright 2008, all wrongs reversed. Peter Seebach / usenet...@seebs.net

Funky Donny

Feb 23, 2008, 6:52:49 PM2/23/08
On 23 Feb, 23:19, Anonymous <matt3...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 23, 5:12 pm, Funky Donny <oneminutesile...@lineone.net> wrote:
>
> > On 23 Feb, 23:10, Funky Donny <oneminutesile...@lineone.net> wrote:
>
> > Oh, and Matt, to resolve any potential confusion, this is the same
> > poster - Edwin Stratton - who bollocked you before, only I've had to
> > log in with my other account.
>
> I believe there are stages in which the situation needs to be
> resolved.

That's as maybe, but *what* those stages are, and *what order* they
are in depends very much on the individual you are trying to reach.
Barb's approach might work better with some people, mine with others,
yours with yet others, etc.. To declare that ONE methodology is the
correct one is to assume that one-size-fits-all, and that, my friend,
is how cults think.

>If you try pulling people away from the religion right now
> it will look like you are just another activist from another religion.

Not necessarily. Ever heard of Rev. Ian Haworth? He's been effective
in rescuing people from cults for many years, and the result is not
generally converts to his church. Just because someone has a genuine
religious belief doesn't automatically mean they will try to replace
one brand of fanatical extremism with another.

> First, the public must be informed.

Not if you are trying to get a kid out of the SO. The public is
irrelevant to him, since he doesn't care what the 'wogs' think.

>Most of the public think that
> Scientology is a mediation of Science and Christianity.

Irrelevant. Barb was trying to reach SO kids. The clue is in the title
of this post: To the Sea Org Kids. Did you spot that? Notice how it's
not called 'To the Public'. Read the title of the post before you try
to prevent someone doing valuable work.

>I'm all for
> saving people, in fact Anonymous - the organization I choose to
> represent with my presence -

You represent Anonymous? Dude, anonymous is NOT YOUR PRIVATE ARMY.

Ever thought that I could be Anonymous? How do you think I'd feel
about having you represent me? Not great, especially since I could be
a part of Anonymous AND an ex-scientologist. Just in case, you'd do
well to listen to people like us instead of trying to dictate what
works and what doesn't.

You don't represent Anonymous, Matt, your style is too egocentric.
Right now, you represent a troll.

>is setting up an Operation called Derail
> which will detail how we will be saving people from this religion.

I await with baited breath.

Bullshit. Here's what you wrote:

"Trying to sway people from their religion by speech is nothing new
and
has never worked."

Never does not mean 'at this point'. It means NEVER. You're busted,
motherfucker.

>Right now, most people inside the CoS aren't going to read
> this, believe this, or act on this.

It isn't aimed at 'most people inside the CoS'. It is aimed at any SO
kids who might be loose downtown checking up on the net. And sometimes
they do. And sometimes they read stuff they 'shouldn't'. Therefore,
Barb's efforts are not wasted in the slightest. How do you propose to
get information to those kids?

>The next stage is taking down the
> administration.

For fuck's sake - TO THE SEA ORG KIDS. That's what this thread is
called.

You said:

"Trying to sway people from their religion by speech is nothing new
and

has never worked... I would suggest you examine what I've said and
possibly re-evaluate the way
you're going about things. I hate for you to look back on this and say

it was fruitless because of the way you chose to contribute."

Okay, where were the constructive suggestions in those three
sentences? Nowhere, that's where. You basically said "Barb, you fail,
so think about how not to fail".

That is the opposite of constructive. Troll. You are so busted.

> If you have opinions to provide without being a total asswhipe,

Provided. You chose to ignore those parts of my posts. And I am not
the one who started this bullshit by being arrogant

>then I
> would like to hear them seeing as I'm part of the organization that
> pretty much drives your movement into the news.

YOU are part of the organization which drives MY movement into the
news? WTF? Why thank you massah; if it weren't for your superior ninja
moves, we'd be fucked. You want me to thank you?

Claiming the success of a *mass movement* for yourself, which *many of
us here are also a part of*, is the very epitome of arrogance. What if
I am part of Anonymous, Matt? Shit, maybe I got involved with Anon
before you did - could you still claim to be my saviour then? Would I
still need to genuflect to YOU for having the grace to drive MY
movement into the news? Can I not be a critic AND Anonymous?

I have had quite enough of your appalling egotism. Please bugger off
and troll elsewhere.

Anonymous

Feb 23, 2008, 7:16:17 PM2/23/08

I would've guessed you aren't anonymous. Anonymous has an interest in
the administration, not destroying your right to religion. I'll gander
you're not true anonymous. I will not troll elsewhere, I'm free to
post on these boards. Just because you have different views doesn't
mean you have the right to insult mine as if I comitted some kind of
crime. Do not try to use the memes against me asshole. Do you even
know where the Private Army meme came from asshole? Probably not. You
are not a critic, you are asshatery. I simply restated essentially
what Anonymous' objective is, Our objectives look best in the media.
You however get butthurt and take little man syndrome to a new extent.
You are pathetic. Therefore, you are not anonymous. Get the fuck out
troll.

Funky Donny

Feb 23, 2008, 7:21:00 PM2/23/08

Scifag? Interesting.

Care to check my posting history on this NG?

Trollfag is made of troll.

Anonymous

Feb 23, 2008, 7:25:19 PM2/23/08
> Trollfag is made of troll.- Hide quoted text -

Just cause you're not anonymous doesn't mean that you're a scifag.
Nice logic.

Quit using memes, you are not fit in the head to do so.

Funky Donny

Feb 23, 2008, 7:33:08 PM2/23/08

Guess again faggot.

>Anonymous has an interest in
> the administration, not destroying your right to religion.

Religion? Whose talking about religion? This is scientology, dude.

>I'll gander
> you're not true anonymous.

Gander what you like. You fail.

>I will not troll elsewhere, I'm free to
> post on these boards.

Do what you like, but if you don't wanna get your arse flamed, you'll
show respected ARS posters the respect they have rightly earned; and
you'll not go proclaiming your superior tactics in the fight against
cultic scams until you can demonstrate your effectiveness. Until then,
you FAIL.

>Just because you have different views doesn't
> mean you have the right to insult mine as if I comitted some kind of
> crime.

You tried to discourage Barb from doing something extremely valuable.
That's not, shall we say, *popular* around these parts. Barb is very
effective, and her presence here is cherished. Her work is WIN. Yours
is COMPLETELY UNPROVEN, and because you assume superiority, you are
FAIL. In fact, the kinds of people who try to bring Barb down are
either Scifags or OSA.

Please read the FAQ and LURK MOAR before you decide to throw your lot
in a NG such as ARWS, or you're gonna get into a flame war. QED. It's
basic netiquette.

>Do not try to use the memes against me asshole. Do you even
> know where the Private Army meme came from asshole? Probably not.

Trying to establish credibility in ARS by saying 'I kew that meme
before you did' is a TOTAL FAIL! Trying to pull rank will not save
your embarrassed arse, faggot! Anonymous is NOT yours. More
assumptions.

>You
> are not a critic, you are asshatery. I simply restated essentially
> what Anonymous' objective is,

Which is what? To tell someone as experienced as Barb that she's doing
it wrong and to go away until she's got a workable methodology? FAIL.

>Our objectives look best in the media.

Unh? Explain.

> You however get butthurt and take little man syndrome to a new extent.
> You are pathetic. Therefore, you are not anonymous. Get the fuck out
> troll.

When you can post genuinely CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, you won't get your
shit pwned by people who know something about this subject.

EPIC FAIL.

Anonology

Feb 23, 2008, 7:33:27 PM2/23/08
On Feb 23, 7:21 pm, Funky Donny <oneminutesile...@lineone.net> wrote:

> Care to check my posting history on this NG?
>
> Trollfag is made of troll

Jeezus, you sure do use a lot of different names to post...

Interestingly, you seem to have picked up chanspeak only recently.

Anonymous said:
>Do not try to use the memes against me asshole

Yesh. I second the motion. Motion carries?

Anonology

Feb 23, 2008, 7:37:51 PM2/23/08

> Just cause you're not anonymous doesn't mean that you're a scifag.
> Nice logic.
>
> Quit using memes, you are not fit in the head to do so.- Hide quoted text -

True... although I take the position that anyone, myself included, who
posts on this board is potential deep cover scifag operative, so it
fits in that respect...

Chanspeak seems to be very popular here as of late...

Funky Donny

Feb 23, 2008, 7:40:01 PM2/23/08
On 24 Feb, 00:33, Anonology <shroomiga...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 23, 7:21 pm, Funky Donny <oneminutesile...@lineone.net> wrote:
>
> > Care to check my posting history on this NG?
>
> > Trollfag is made of troll
>
> Jeezus, you sure do use a lot of different names to post...

Of course I do. I understand this cult VERY well.

> Interestingly, you seem to have picked up chanspeak only recently.

Interestingly, you picked it up at some point too. And your point?

> Anonymous said:
>
> >Do not try to use the memes against me asshole
>
> Yesh. I second the motion. Motion carries?

What are you on about?

Anonymous

Feb 23, 2008, 7:40:51 PM2/23/08
> EPIC FAIL.- Hide quoted text -

I didn't try to distract her from anything. I provided constructive
criticism. You're what we're battling in Scientology and that is utter
failure. Get the fuck out hoodscum. When you can tell me that you've
learned to respond to someone without trying to "dissect" ever essence
of what I said as if there were no context then you can come debate
among men. Fucking literal faggot.

And don't EVER use chanspeak again. You are a facefag/namefag that is
NOT anonymous. Just because you are an activist doesn't mean you are
Anonymous. You are the kind of person that will make Anonymous stop
helping.

PZPZPZ

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 7:53:25 PM2/23/08
Anonymous wrote:
> On Feb 23, 4:55 pm, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
>> henri wrote:
>>> On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:37:04 -0800 (PST), Anonology <shroomiga...@yahoo.com>
>> Professor Emeritus, UCSC- Hide quoted text -

> What are you talking about? I think now that your logic has failed
> you've resorted to using the Co$'s methods. Good luck convincing
> anyone of anything barb. When you can actually hold a healthy
> conversation or debate much less, of people that are ON YOUR SIDE (as
> anonymous) then get back to me.
>
> Fail bitch is full of fail.

Oh, that's cute. It can mimic.

Talk to the craw, ya mutt. You're not for real. You're full of fail and
poop.

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 7:55:30 PM2/23/08

Ask someone who's seen them there. You might think you blend in, but
your posts reveal otherwise.

You might be "anonymous." But you're not OUR Anonymous!

Funky Donny

Feb 23, 2008, 7:56:35 PM2/23/08
On 24 Feb, 00:40, Anonymous <matt3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't try to distract her from anything.

I said discourage. You told her speech never works.

> provided constructive
> criticism.

You told her not to do it wrong, and to think about how to do it
right. That's not constructive. Previously I asked you what you said
that was specifically constructive, and you FAILED to provide me with
examples. In fact, you studiously ignored any and all substance in any
of my previous posts. How ignorant and ingracious of you. FAILFAG.

>You're what we're battling in Scientology and that is utter
> failure.

Clarify.

>Get the fuck out hoodscum.

Or what?

>When you can tell me that you've
> learned to respond to someone without trying to "dissect" ever essence
> of what I said as if there were no context then you can come debate
> among men.

What? That makes no sense. Clarify. How the fuck can someone counter
your points without countering your points? Troll.

>Fucking literal faggot.

No, it's called the Socratic method, and it's how one has logical
debates.

> And don't EVER use chanspeak again.

Why are you trying to control how I communicate? That's what
scientology does, and it's FAIL. Sure you're not OSA? You're doing a
grand job of helping them out if this is how you constructively
criticise!

>You are a facefag/namefag that is
> NOT anonymous.

Am I a namefag MATTHEUS? Matt, is that not a name! How anonymous is
that? BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED! ROFL

>Just because you are an activist doesn't mean you are
> Anonymous.

That's right, but guess what - I can be *both*. If you doubt this,
betcha can't pick me out of the crowd on March 15th. Why do you think
ARS activists and Anonymous are mutually exclusive?

>You are the kind of person that will make Anonymous stop
> helping.

Please stop 'helping' us Mattheus, and leave it to *real* Anonymous,
who aren't so hung up about status and ego. With your kind of 'help',
valuable critics could get discouraged and stop being so effective.
Jesus, you're helping OSA do its job.

Once again - FAIL.

If you're gonna respond to me again, please deal with *the points I
make* in a logical manner, or you'll get ignored for the trollfag you
are.

Thanks for the lulz, faggot!

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 8:04:43 PM2/23/08
Funky Donny wrote:
> On 23 Feb, 22:42, Anonymous <matt3...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Cussing at me isn't going to get anyone anywhere,
>

> Just like speech isn't gonna get anyone out of the cult, huh? Or
> aren't you gonna comment on the actual substance of my response?
>

>> and acting tough
>> online won't either.
>

> Acting tough? Nope, I was acting pissed off at your bullshit
> arrogance, you 'know best' git.
>

>> I deeply oppose Scientology but I believe that
>> there's a proper way to approach.
>

> You tell us that exhaustively tried and tested methods, which have
> proven themselves time and time again, won't work. Arrogance. And I
> called it. What do you know?
>

>> Trying to convert members right off
>> the bat isn't going to work.
>

> Who says? Barb has been effective in the past, and she will continue
> to be effective, regardless of your Johnny Come Lately assumptions.
>

>> First you cripple the administration,
>> then you expose the entire Church as a fraud, then you attempt to
>> convert members.
>
> ?????
> Profit.

ROTFL! Teh Underclam Gnomes!

Pssst! It's someone from teh kult who has been schooled in chanonics,
knows a few words and thinks it can blend in with the real Anonymous,
who stand out because of their intelligence, their awareness, their
compassion, and their knowledge of teh kult.

I think it's kinda cute, like these infiltrator wanna-bes don't have a
big neon scien, err, SIGN, over their head that flashes CLAM! CLAM!
CLAM! Amusing. But not really very good. :)

>> but maybe some light is in your head.
>> I've done pleanty of research on both cults and Scientology itself.
>> Rather than trying to bitch me out, maybe you could use counter points
>> to prove your own methods -
>
> Read my post again. I countered your points, but you chose to focus
> exclusively on me justly calling you an arrogant prick. And this post
> of yours proves it

It's pretty clear the critter isn't very knowledgeable on Scientology,
it's members, the habits of the Sea Org kids, or much else beyond the
standard talking points we use when dealing with an uneducated public,
like the folks we hand out fliers to. It probably drilled and drilled on
this before actually going online.

Sad, but lulzy. Like when a clown dies.

>> then maybe I'd understand more what you're
>> attempting by these posts. Instead you act like an irrational five
>> year old who didn't get what he wanted.
>

> No, I pointed out that you were pretending to be an authority on how
> to deal with cults, and that you displayed your superior 'expertise'
> by trying to discourage a valuable poster on ARS from doing something
> vital, important, and effective.
>

>> Please, be more mature next time.
>

> Like I said - arrogant, and disdainful. Have some fucking respect.
> You're the one who spluttered your arrogance all over this NG, and now
> you're the one whose acting all butthurt because I called your
> arrogance for what it is. Please develop a bit of humility, stop
> pretending you're the big authority, and read a little more about how
> to get people out of cults. I suggest you begin by reading 'Combatting
> Cult Mind Control' and 'Releasing the Bonds' by Steven Hassan for
> starters.

Who do we know around here that's generally arrogant and disdainful?
C'mon, let's sing it all together....M i c...k e y...Y? BECAUSE YOU'RE
NOT FOOLING ANYONE! M o u s eeeee!

It probably took a week or so to get these operatives up to speed so
they could turn them loose online.

Must say, chaps, you can't hide the mollusc. Ron shines thru you like a
tire fire.

> ...and if you are genuine about your opposition to scientology,
> perhaps you'd like to think about apologising to Barb for trying to
> undermine her *priceless* activism.

Awww...I played along for a while, but I guess the clam's out of the
shell now. :)

Game over!

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 8:15:18 PM2/23/08

>>> OOh, barb gots a case of teh butthurtz... i woulda thunk you had

>>> thicker skin than that.
>>> Sea Org kids out in the world, unsupervised, allowed to interact with
>>> regular kids?
>>> never happens.
>>> At A Friggin Cybercafe?
>>> Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha. Them kids have never even set foot inside
>>> a public library ferchrissakes, let alone a cybercafe...
>> I call troll on your arse too. You know nothing about scientology.
>>
>> FAILFAG.- Hide quoted text -

> Wow... it is really creepy how the scifags pick up the lingo so
> quickly...
>
> I bet when they post on black pplz meggage boards, they're all like
> 'nigga dis, nigga dat, down with da homies'
>
> Roffles.

You will notice that these phonies are attacking exactly the same post
that got me this message from my ISP;

"This is about the the 500th time your user, 68.8.228.139, has spammed
the message below to Usenet newsgroups. Please cancel this abuser's
account.
Thank you. And the repeated spam message from 68.8.228.139 is below."

Teh kult rilly hates this message! They would love it if they could get
me to quit posting it. And it's funny, innit, the first chan word
they've picked up is "butthurt." Probably cuz they are walking around in
a perennial condition of butthurt!

What follows is this: Coincidence? I *don't* think so!

[...]

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 8:16:50 PM2/23/08

It's not an organization, failboy. I call clam on your ass. Nice try
though. Now use the word Butthurt to prove your anonymity. <guffaw>

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 8:21:48 PM2/23/08
Seebs wrote:
> On 2008-02-23, t_shuffle <thorazin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I know that the cult *really* hates it when she makes her weekly 'To the Sea
>> Org kids' post, enough that they complained to her ISP about it.
>
> Probably because they're supposedly using the teenagers as Internet Experts
> now.
>
> Kids, for real, get out. You deserve better.

Awww, but Mister...it took us three weeks to learn 'butthurt' and
'lulzy!' C'mon, Mister, give us another try! We'll get it right, we
PROMISE!"

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 8:27:09 PM2/23/08

Dude...go fork yourself. You are so done here! I hate to say it, but
your clammy stench permeates every post you make. See, you people really
can't think like the rest of us, and it's glaringly obvious. You can
give up now, or continue to provide us with the endless lulz you people
are so good at inadvertently serving up with a side o' chowdah.

Funky Donny

Feb 23, 2008, 8:40:18 PM2/23/08
>On 24 Feb, 01:04, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
>> Funky Donny wrote:

>>>Clam in a totally rubbish disguise wrote:

> >> First you cripple the administration,
> >> then you expose the entire Church as a fraud, then you attempt to
> >> convert members.
>
> > ?????
> > Profit.
>
> ROTFL! Teh Underclam Gnomes!

Seriously, I busted my arse laughing on 4Chan when it reminded me of
that spectacular South Park episode.

> Pssst! It's someone from teh kult who has been schooled in chanonics,
> knows a few words and thinks it can blend in with the real Anonymous,
> who stand out because of their intelligence, their awareness, their
> compassion, and their knowledge of teh kult.
>
> I think it's kinda cute, like these infiltrator wanna-bes don't have a
> big neon scien, err, SIGN, over their head that flashes CLAM! CLAM!
> CLAM! Amusing. But not really very good. :)

I know Barb, it's so bleedin' obvious that Matt is a cultist, but I
can't help myself - I have to call it for what it is. When I see
arrogance of that magnitude, directed at someone for whom I have
infinite respect, and *especially* when it's trying to dilute the
incredible effect you have against the cult, I see a scientologist at
work and I have to challenge it on its merits - or lack thereof. I
should know better than to try to use reason to get through to someone
who got where they are by having their powers of reason switched off.
I guess I must be playing to the gallery rather than talking to the
clam.

I wonder where this Matt clam was before he showed up here four days
ago (save for three spammy posts on a usenet videogame geekgroup three
years ago).

D'you think he's an OSA failfag put here for a month before being
rotated off the enturbulation of the ARS line? Do the ARS spam
merchants still have to be OTV, or have they run out of candidates due
to cult shrinkage? If he is OTV, then Matt's gonna be in his mid 30's
at the youngest, which may explain why he can't pull off the authentic
chanfag beingness. It'd also explain why he forbids others to use
chanspeak - he thinks he can use his *authority*, but he forgets that
Anonymous is all one level, basically anarchistic, and so one Anon
couldn't dictate that kind of bullshit in a million years. On the
other hand, the cult operates on orders, such as 'never use chanspeak
again'.

But what I found utterly hilarious was Matt declaring that if I
continued to pull him up on his bullshit, Anonymous might stop helping
out! He has the power to do that? So he's in charge then? Only the
cult thinks there is a leader.

These fools are so transparent, all they can offer is lulz.

> It's pretty clear the critter isn't very knowledgeable on Scientology,
> it's members, the habits of the Sea Org kids, or much else beyond the
> standard talking points we use when dealing with an uneducated public,
> like the folks we hand out fliers to. It probably drilled and drilled on
> this before actually going online.

You know, I think you're right. Which is precisely why Matt can't deal
with ANY of my points, only in the ad hominems and threats not to use
chanspeak. I bet next post, I use chanspeak and he says 'Right then,
that's it - you're getting a comm ev. DOH!'

> Sad, but lulzy. Like when a clown dies.

ROFLMAO! Yeah, totally! What a beautifully poignant image, and so apt.
These clams are SOOOO stupid, they've not got the nous to admit when
they've been totally and obviously exposed! This Matt fool is like a
guilty looking kid with chocolate all over his face, saying 'I didn't
eat the chocolate, honest mum'. Serious lulz. I might even post this
fool's idiocy to 4Chan myself, and watch the lulz spread! How
embarrassing!

> >> then maybe I'd understand more what you're
> >> attempting by these posts. Instead you act like an irrational five
> >> year old who didn't get what he wanted.
>
> > No, I pointed out that you were pretending to be an authority on how
> > to deal with cults, and that you displayed your superior 'expertise'
> > by trying to discourage a valuable poster on ARS from doing something
> > vital, important, and effective.
>
> >> Please, be more mature next time.
>
> > Like I said - arrogant, and disdainful. Have some fucking respect.
> > You're the one who spluttered your arrogance all over this NG, and now
> > you're the one whose acting all butthurt because I called your
> > arrogance for what it is. Please develop a bit of humility, stop
> > pretending you're the big authority, and read a little more about how
> > to get people out of cults. I suggest you begin by reading 'Combatting
> > Cult Mind Control' and 'Releasing the Bonds' by Steven Hassan for
> > starters.
>
> Who do we know around here that's generally arrogant and disdainful?
> C'mon, let's sing it all together....M i c...k e y...Y? BECAUSE YOU'RE
> NOT FOOLING ANYONE! M o u s eeeee!
>
> It probably took a week or so to get these operatives up to speed so
> they could turn them loose online.
>
> Must say, chaps, you can't hide the mollusc. Ron shines thru you like a
> tire fire.

A week at most. That's why Matt has only the surface veneer of the
chans, but none of the substance, the attitude, the eloquence, the
solidarity, or the desire for great justice we Anonymous haz!

> > ...and if you are genuine about your opposition to scientology,
> > perhaps you'd like to think about apologising to Barb for trying to
> > undermine her *priceless* activism.
>
> Awww...I played along for a while, but I guess the clam's out of the
> shell now. :)
>
> Game over!

Yep. Onto exposing the next idiot!

Epic lulz, Barb! and keep doing exactly what you do - it is absolutely
perfect. You rule - EPIC WIN

P.S. Matt - do you realise that you are completely made of FAIL AND
LOSE? Over 9000 of it, to be precise.

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 8:43:09 PM2/23/08
Anonology wrote:
> On Feb 23, 7:21 pm, Funky Donny <oneminutesile...@lineone.net> wrote:
>
>> Care to check my posting history on this NG?
>>
>> Trollfag is made of troll
>
> Jeezus, you sure do use a lot of different names to post...
>
> Interestingly, you seem to have picked up chanspeak only recently.

Not as recently as you I'd wager. Scifag fake is full of fail!
Bwaaahahahahaha!

> Anonymous said:
>> Do not try to use the memes against me asshole
>
> Yesh. I second the motion. Motion carries?

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 8:48:27 PM2/23/08

You call that "constructive?" As in, "Oh hey, you've built three
pyramids there, Cheops, but let me tell you how to do it RIGHT."
Lol. Scifag is FAIL.

> And don't EVER use chanspeak again. You are a facefag/namefag that is
> NOT anonymous. Just because you are an activist doesn't mean you are
> Anonymous. You are the kind of person that will make Anonymous stop
> helping.

Fail Scifag is full of FAIL!

Bite my shiny metal ass, you dumb, cheap clamwipe imitation of
Anonymous. You really, really, REALLy can't fool us! You critters come
and dance for us, get busted, pointed at, laughed at, then fade away.

Some of you come back for seconds. You could *never* pass as Anonymous.
You're just too full of cultie goodness and Clamato juice.

> PZPZPZ

Gregg Hagglund

Feb 23, 2008, 10:13:27 PM2/23/08
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 20:44:00 GMT, "t_shuffle"
<thorazin...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Anonology" <shroom...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> How the fuck would a sea org kid ever come to be looking
>> at this page?
>>
>> I'd bet dollars to donuts that no scieno would ever let
>> his kid anywhere near a computer...
>>
>> And it's not like them kids out at sea will have any time
>> to be websurfing, what with all the hard labor and
>> auditing and secchecking...
>

>I know that the cult *really* hates it when she makes her weekly 'To the Sea
>Org kids' post, enough that they complained to her ISP about it.
>

>That right there is enough to convince me that it *must* be a good thing.

Not all ScienoCrech children are out of contact with the world.
There are a fair number of children of Scientologist's with access to
the net, often at the public school they go to. They know they are
destined for the EPF and then, if they are useful to the C0$ the SO.
Steering even one of these doomed children away from the C0$ is worth
the time.

GH SP7

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 11:33:21 PM2/23/08
Funky Donny wrote:

>>> ?????
>>> Profit.
>> ROTFL! Teh Underclam Gnomes!
>

> Seriously, I busted my arse laughing on 4Chan when it reminded me of
> that spectacular South Park episode.

LOL, yeah! South Park is one of our guidebooks. They'll NEVER get it,
because if they watch South Park, it's like taking the red pill.
They can't afford to let their little drones take the red pill.

>> Pssst! It's someone from teh kult who has been schooled in chanonics,
>> knows a few words and thinks it can blend in with the real Anonymous,
>> who stand out because of their intelligence, their awareness, their
>> compassion, and their knowledge of teh kult.
>>
>> I think it's kinda cute, like these infiltrator wanna-bes don't have a
>> big neon scien, err, SIGN, over their head that flashes CLAM! CLAM!
>> CLAM! Amusing. But not really very good. :)
>

> I know Barb, it's so bleedin' obvious that Matt is a cultist, but I
> can't help myself - I have to call it for what it is. When I see
> arrogance of that magnitude, directed at someone for whom I have
> infinite respect, and *especially* when it's trying to dilute the
> incredible effect you have against the cult, I see a scientologist at
> work and I have to challenge it on its merits - or lack thereof. I
> should know better than to try to use reason to get through to someone
> who got where they are by having their powers of reason switched off.
> I guess I must be playing to the gallery rather than talking to the
> clam.
>
> I wonder where this Matt clam was before he showed up here four days
> ago (save for three spammy posts on a usenet videogame geekgroup three
> years ago).

That was only a test...:)

> D'you think he's an OSA failfag put here for a month before being
> rotated off the enturbulation of the ARS line? Do the ARS spam
> merchants still have to be OTV, or have they run out of candidates due
> to cult shrinkage?

I read on OCMB that teh kult has dispensed with the OT requirement.
They're in frantic defend mode, and any kid who can operate a
keyboard...is onboard.

They get a little training in the lingo of ARS and 4chan, and they're
turned loose. Amusing, isn't it?

If he is OTV, then Matt's gonna be in his mid 30's
> at the youngest, which may explain why he can't pull off the authentic
> chanfag beingness. It'd also explain why he forbids others to use
> chanspeak - he thinks he can use his *authority*, but he forgets that
> Anonymous is all one level, basically anarchistic, and so one Anon
> couldn't dictate that kind of bullshit in a million years. On the
> other hand, the cult operates on orders, such as 'never use chanspeak
> again'.

Yeah, dead giveaway. Like attacking the "to the Sea Org Kids" post.
They can't help it. The clam simply has to shine through. Now, up until
today, they were schmoozing along successfully, raising no flags. Talkin
the chanspeak, blending in. But the dumb, fucking sons of molluscs had
to take a run at me by "advising" me to quit posting that post. I know
how much they hate that post. I know how effective it is from emails
I've received, and feedback I've gotten from someone who knows someone
who...you get the idea. How funny that they think, "Okay, we're in! Now
let's start giving Barb advice." Instant exposure!

> But what I found utterly hilarious was Matt declaring that if I
> continued to pull him up on his bullshit, Anonymous might stop helping
> out! He has the power to do that? So he's in charge then? Only the
> cult thinks there is a leader.

LOL! He said he was part of the "Anonymous organization." There is no
organization and Anonymous wouldn't say that. Like that silly video they
put up...from "elite Anonymous." They really don't get it. They can't
get it. They're in a pod, living a dream, having all their life energy
sucked out of them; not by an AI, but from a friggin cult. (the Matrix
is on...I'm kind of watching it, can you tell?)

> These fools are so transparent, all they can offer is lulz.

With an extra side of fried Possum, bud!

>> It's pretty clear the critter isn't very knowledgeable on Scientology,
>> it's members, the habits of the Sea Org kids, or much else beyond the
>> standard talking points we use when dealing with an uneducated public,
>> like the folks we hand out fliers to. It probably drilled and drilled on
>> this before actually going online.
>

> You know, I think you're right. Which is precisely why Matt can't deal
> with ANY of my points, only in the ad hominems and threats not to use
> chanspeak. I bet next post, I use chanspeak and he says 'Right then,
> that's it - you're getting a comm ev. DOH!'
>

>> Sad, but lulzy. Like when a clown dies.
>

> ROFLMAO! Yeah, totally! What a beautifully poignant image, and so apt.
> These clams are SOOOO stupid, they've not got the nous to admit when
> they've been totally and obviously exposed! This Matt fool is like a
> guilty looking kid with chocolate all over his face, saying 'I didn't
> eat the chocolate, honest mum'. Serious lulz. I might even post this
> fool's idiocy to 4Chan myself, and watch the lulz spread! How
> embarrassing!

My observation with scifag trolls is, you bust them and they keep on
going like that Ever ready bunny, hoping against hope that there's still
one fool out there they can deceive. Never mind that most people read
these posts. Never mind that our experience in Clamspotting is renowned
throughout the universe. Never mind any of that, they will keep on
keeping on because they're ordered to, they have to, they can't quit.
Not to drag in another movie (The Terminator, which was on before The
Matrix) but they can't stop. They will keep on keeping on because Ron
said if they do it right, they won't fail. (heh...I said 'fail.')

Yeah. I like the part where he said "DON'T YOU EVER USE CHANSPEAK
AGAIN!" Oh, there's a dead giveaway! LOL!

>>> ...and if you are genuine about your opposition to scientology,
>>> perhaps you'd like to think about apologising to Barb for trying to
>>> undermine her *priceless* activism.
>> Awww...I played along for a while, but I guess the clam's out of the
>> shell now. :)
>>
>> Game over!
>

> Yep. Onto exposing the next idiot!
>
> Epic lulz, Barb! and keep doing exactly what you do - it is absolutely
> perfect. You rule - EPIC WIN
>
> P.S. Matt - do you realise that you are completely made of FAIL AND
> LOSE? Over 9000 of it, to be precise.

This is so much fun...I can't wait until they send in the next wave of
clammy little kids to try to bond with us. Mind you, this lot,
"Anonymous" and "Anonology" did pretty well for a while. Heck, Anonology
even posted the lyrics to one of El Queso's songs, and a scifag would
*never* do that, right? But then, they picked the wrong target, and the
poor little things really ought to read 'To the Sea Org Kids.' They
really should, because word is around LA, it's these very kids with
marginal cyber skillz that they're sending in now.

Life is fun. I know, the cornered rat might try to bite before you snap
its neck, but I'm betting that Scientology is going down just like
this...stupid, out of touch, trying to merge, and fail. Full of fail.
I haven't had this much fun since I first discovered the evils of
Scientology and decided to take them on.

Lulz all round! Wheeee!

BarbaraSc...@excite.com

Feb 23, 2008, 11:43:19 PM2/23/08
On Feb 23, 4:10 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Friendly Xenu) wrote:
> Anonymous <matt3...@gmail.com> wrote:

You should not address children at all, Babbles Graham. Luckily none
is as dumb and contacts you anyway.
How many years do you spam that thing? And how many kids did approach
you and were caught in your poisonous spider web?
None!

Your stats are horrible. No wonder that you drink.

--
Barbara Schwarz

Quote of a Wikipedia top administrator, lawyer, and friend of Jimbo
Wales
on the Wikipedia "article" on me:
# Delete - An embarrassment to Wikipedia. It has proved impossible to
maintain the article appropriately. Whatever her supposed
notability, Barbara Schwarz is not a public figure. Her privacy
should
be respected. Fred Bauder 15:29, 11 March 2007 (UTC) -- End of
quote.

(He and Wales have the authority to delete the article, I wonder why
they don't do it.)

Wikipedia defamers (many belong to a gang of anti-religious
extremists) also lie in the introduction of the defamation article
that I (or a person closely related to me) would have edited the
article. As usually, Wikipedia lies. Not one word in that article is
mine or by a person closely related to me. They ban anybody
immediately who doesn't hate me and delete his information. By lying
so, they are trying to imply that the article is correct because I or
somebody who would know me helped them write it! Nothing could be
further from the truth. The article is a load of trash and
deliberately tries to provide false light information and false facts
to the readers.

Wikipedia's founder Jimmy Wales who also is/was the CEO of the porn
engine Boomis asks you to donate money to Wikipedia (Wikipiggy).
Don't donate a cent!

Wikipedia is a destructive cult and its articles contain falsehoods,
rumours misspellings, bad grammar, false information, libel,
defamation, false light representations, half-truths, invasion into
privacy, violation of privacy, copyright violations, etc.. They
collect also libel from other publishers and dump everything on
Wikipiggy.

Jimmy Wales allows his Wikipiggists to hide in anonymity, which means
that they feel they can come away with violations of rights and laws
as only few people can afford the expensive way of suing the
Wikipedia
cult.

It came to my attention that the average Wikipiggist (editor) is a
child, just 17 years old. Other Wikipiggists have a criminal history.
And they want to control what you learn and how you think. These
creeps want to control your mind.

LaserClam

Feb 23, 2008, 11:48:48 PM2/23/08
On Feb 23, 5:10 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Friendly Xenu) wrote:
> Besides, the Free Zone and Ron's Org are virtually the same only
> with LESS squirreling of original Hubbard frauds.

Have you noticed any one else
who has committed fraud?

> ---
> "You see, these GF masks were not accidentally the choice of Anonymous.
> They protect against OT-powers like a crash helmet." -- Anonymous

Trying to survive by getting
others to destroy someone?

> "I invite any OT of any level to make my head explode." -- Anonology
>
> "Strap your head and wear a tinfoil hat if you want to live." -- Roland

Anonology

Feb 24, 2008, 12:02:06 AM2/24/08
Ya, OK barb, I get it... I'm having a rough day.

I apologise for stepping on your post. We're on the same side.

I'm just a little hostile today because I live right in the midst of
these bastids, and it seems like they're everywhere. I broke my
anonymity, and let them know I'm against them. That was a mistake.

It's getting hard to tell who's who. Every person I meet, I wonder,
are they with THEM? Of course it's just paranoia. They are not so
all powerful to be everyone and everywhere. I'm letting them get to
me. I see them every day in their blue suits walking around town,
not talking to anyone. They won't even look you in the eye unless
it's to ask you to come inside and see what they have to offer. And
on that, they're relentless, like fucking zombie army men trying to
turn me into one of them. It's starting to wear on my nerves.

I hope you'll accept my apology and set this behind us.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Anonymous

Feb 24, 2008, 12:05:48 AM2/24/08

*Sigh*. You people amaze me about how you turn on your own.

barb: I have no earthly idea where you got the idea that I'm a
Scientologist. In fact, it's idiocy. You have no idea my contribution
to this, yet you run your mouth openly as if you were some kind of
child with no recourse for your savage words. I post most of the blogs
on protests.texaschan.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9lY6o5-t_0

Watch that. Do you see the guy in the santa hat? That's me. I have had
friend who were run off because of this, I've been followed
repeatedly, I've been harassed by phone and email.

It's no wonder that you people didn't get very far in ten years. With
people in this NG that can't even take fucking criticism, constructive
at that.

As for you Donny. If you had anything more than a high school
education you would know that the Socratic method is used for drawing
people to answer their own questions. It is not used for debate over
which tactics to use to go about combating the CoS. In fact, it's not
used in debate at all. Why? It removes any and all context which
apparently is the biggest element that speech has over anything. So
when you are sitting here bitching about me saying, "speech doesn't
work" you took it out of context. Speech isn't effective at this
stage, it may work on a few, but speech should be addressed to the
many and not the few.

I am tired of being civil with you. I will not follow this discussion
anymore. Both of you are now considered children in my book.

I am done working with this newsgroup. This is absurd, Anonymous is
two months has accomplished more than you pathetic "speakers" could
accomplish in ten years. I do not mean to sound rude or spiteful in
reference to the rest of this newsgroups work, but this is ridiculous
that I am put to this position. Quit using the Socratic method in an
attempt to sound smart, it doesn't work and only makes you look like a
dick. Learn to debate, there's a difference.

barb

Feb 24, 2008, 1:37:30 AM2/24/08

Um, actually, no. They're nothing like what you describe, unless you
live in the heart of Clearwater.

To the Sea Org Kids, remember? You blew your cover on that. Now blow
something else. Like the cult you rode in on. Your credibility is like
that American dish they make out of perfectly good bread. Toast, isn't it?

barb

Feb 24, 2008, 1:41:10 AM2/24/08

You're right. It was absurd to attack a post that I have been posting,
with great results, I might add, for a long time now. A post that only
Scientology has attacked. But, since you're "anonymous," it doesn't
really matter who you are or what you've done, because you're everyone
and no one. You're everywhere and nowhere. And you kinda uncloaked that
once. Unless you're another Anonymous, being butthurt cuz some OTHER
Anonymous made a post about...crikey, my brain hurts. But, if you are
the Anonymous who attacked my post because you're a scifag, I bet you're
sorry you did it now.

Anonymous

Feb 24, 2008, 1:46:56 AM2/24/08

No in fact...
nevermind. Go read my post on being tired. Your name calling would not
make me regret anything if i were scientologist and people agree. If I
were one I would now be more secure in my beliefs than ever. As I
said, I'm done letting all four of us look like assclowns.

Anonology

Feb 24, 2008, 1:53:09 AM2/24/08
> Professor Emeritus, UCSC- Hide quoted text -

I do live in the heart of clearwater. And yes, it sucks. Lighten up
barb, I'm not your enemy. Save it for the assholes.

jerald

Feb 24, 2008, 9:45:36 AM2/24/08
On Feb 23, 11:19 am, Anonymous <matt3...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We aren't here to sway them from their religion, we're here to correct
> an administration. Should they, along the way, lose faith in their
> religion then we are accepting in helping people get out.

Matt,

You need to understand each of us is here for reasons of our own.
Your reason may not be the same as Barb's and I am pretty sure not the
same as mine. How can the religion of scientology survive any
attempt to change its administration?

They still feel they have to follow Hubbards writings to the letter
and its what is in those writings that make scientology the evil group
it is. Proof of this is how they do the very same stupid things over
and over again. They just can't change what Hubbard wrote and since
he is gone they can't bend, change or adapt.

As long as there is a scientology there will be a Fair Game, there
will be disconnection. There will be " dispose of quietly and without
sorrow"

How does changeing the administration make scientology better?

jerald

Funky Donny

Feb 24, 2008, 10:01:24 AM2/24/08
On 24 Feb, 05:05, Anonymous <matt3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am done working with this newsgroup.

Bye bye clam.

Jonathon Barbera

Feb 24, 2008, 10:35:58 AM2/24/08
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 20:43:19 -0800 (PST),
BarbaraSc...@excite.com wrote:

>On Feb 23, 4:10 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Friendly Xenu) wrote:
>> Anonymous <matt3...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>You should not address children at all, Babbles Graham. Luckily none
>is as dumb and contacts you anyway.
>How many years do you spam that thing? And how many kids did approach
>you and were caught in your poisonous spider web?
>None!
>
>Your stats are horrible. No wonder that you drink.

People who drink shouldn't mix alcohol (poison) with other pills
(poison) or stimulants (poison). I'm not trying to suggest anything
about Barb Graham in particular, but it is worth noting in general to
any of the drinkers and drug users reading this message...

Love,
-- Jonathon

Alexia Death

Feb 24, 2008, 10:36:48 AM2/24/08
On Feb 24, 5:35 pm, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:
Sigh. Id say STFU but...

jerald

Feb 24, 2008, 10:41:33 AM2/24/08

Awwww Alexia,

You can't tell Jonathon to STFU. You will have to spell it in caps
very slowly for him.

jerald

barb

Feb 24, 2008, 11:58:22 AM2/24/08

But, beware! He might "handle you using less polite methods."

Maybe even going so far as rising up out of his computer chair and
stiffly extending the middle finger of his left hand!

Beware!

Alexia Death

Feb 24, 2008, 12:07:39 PM2/24/08

He would need to put it on youtube tho.... whats an insult if you cant
see it...

Friendly Xenu

Feb 24, 2008, 12:52:58 PM2/24/08
barb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>Anonology wrote:
>> I hope you'll accept my apology and set this behind us.
>Um, actually, no. They're nothing like what you describe, unless you
>live in the heart of Clearwater.
>To the Sea Org Kids, remember? You blew your cover on that. Now blow
>something else. Like the cult you rode in on. Your credibility is like
>that American dish they make out of perfectly good bread. Toast, isn't it?

Cousin Barb, whoever it is seems to be reasonable and NOT clammy.

---

Android Cat

Feb 24, 2008, 2:10:01 PM2/24/08
Anonymous wrote:

> What are you talking about? I think now that your logic has failed
> you've resorted to using the Co$'s methods. Good luck convincing
> anyone of anything barb. When you can actually hold a healthy
> conversation or debate much less, of people that are ON YOUR SIDE (as
> anonymous) then get back to me.
>
> Fail bitch is full of fail.

Hey, you must be with that new Scientology front *Fauxonon*, right?

Welcome to ARS.

--
Ron of that ilk.

barb

Feb 24, 2008, 2:16:43 PM2/24/08

We all have to look at the available information and arrive at our own
conclusions, Cuz. :)

John Dorsay

Feb 24, 2008, 2:40:13 PM2/24/08
[top post]

I think you were targeted by a teenage boy who knew everything and
felt compelled to share his wisdom with/about you.

I don't think he knows everything anymore.

If he attacks your Sea Org Kids posts again I will agree with your
conclusion that he is a scifag and this whole unfortunate mess is
not a coincidence. But until then, I think we just saw a
know-it-all in action.

Not that that has ever happened here before...

John

barb wrote:
> [...]

> to be that way for you. Good luck.
>
> Email me if you want to swear at me or ask a question. I can talk to
> anyone and if you have the courage so can you.
> rockys...@postmaster.co.uk
>
> Let's have an addition to my little input.
>
> It was my sons birthday last week - he was 10. What happened that was
> special for his birthday celebration? Well he got a $500 guitar - he is
> so good that he played recently in front of his entire school. Then we
> went to "Snow Planet" where he spent a few hours skiing and snow
> boarding. I'm afraid he got a cold wet bum! Then of course there were
> the computer games, leggo and hot wheels toys. He is having a party
> this week as well.
>
> What happens to you, kids, on your birthday? My son thinks he is just
> an ordinary kid - and he is. To me, of course, he is more than ordinary.

Funky Donny

Feb 24, 2008, 2:45:07 PM2/24/08
On 24 Feb, 19:40, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think you were targeted by a teenage boy who knew everything and
> felt compelled to share his wisdom with/about you.
>
> I don't think he knows everything anymore.
>
> If he attacks your Sea Org Kids posts again I will agree with your
> conclusion that he is a scifag and this whole unfortunate mess is
> not a coincidence. But until then, I think we just saw a
> know-it-all in action.

I don't think he will show up under that name again. If he isn't a
scifag, at the very least he's mortally embarrassed.

John Dorsay

Feb 24, 2008, 2:50:13 PM2/24/08

As a former teenage boy who also used to know everything, I expect
that "embarrased" doesn't begin to describe it.

John

Funky Donny

Feb 24, 2008, 3:12:04 PM2/24/08

Yep - I was that know-best teenager too, until I was about 30!

Zinj

Feb 24, 2008, 4:31:25 PM2/24/08
In article <47c1ca72$1...@news2.lightlink.com>, restim...@gmail.com
says...

Well, if he's a scientologist, he won't be embarassed. One of the few
parts of the 'Tech' that does work is the removal of shame and
embarassment, at least in dealing with wogs.

Zinj
--
Scientology may be the first 'religion' best comprehended by forensic
accountants.

Anonymous

Feb 24, 2008, 4:40:49 PM2/24/08

I'm not embarrassed at all. I believe what I believe in. Just because
a bunch of old hags teamed up on me doesn't mean I'm going to have my
mind changed. A lot of people emailed me asking me to stay and
apologizing for your misconduct. You've taken everything I said out of
context because you are set in your ways and are bent on your way is
the best. You are not better than me because you are older, in fact it
only exemplifies that you lose any trust in the world. I'm done
debating this.

jerald

Feb 24, 2008, 5:00:51 PM2/24/08
On Feb 24, 4:40 pm, Anonymous <matt3...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 24, 1:45 pm, Funky Donny <oneminutesile...@lineone.net> wrote:
>
> > On 24 Feb, 19:40, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I think you were targeted by a teenage boy who knew everything and
> > > felt compelled to share his wisdom with/about you.
>
> > > I don't think he knows everything anymore.
>
> > > If he attacks your Sea Org Kids posts again I will agree with your
> > > conclusion that he is a scifag and this whole unfortunate mess is
> > > not a coincidence.  But until then, I think we just saw a
> > > know-it-all in action.
>
> > I don't think he will show up under that name again. If he isn't a
> > scifag, at the very least he's mortally embarrassed.

> I'm not embarrassed at all. I believe what I believe in. Just because
> a bunch of old hags teamed up on me doesn't mean I'm going to have my
> mind changed. A lot of people emailed me asking me to stay and
> apologizing for your misconduct. You've taken everything I said out of
> context because you are set in your ways and are bent on your way is
> the best. You are not better than me because you are older, in fact it
> only exemplifies that you lose any trust in the world. I'm done
> debating this.

While I was one of the ones who wrote you, I did not apolgoize for
Barb. I did tell you she had my respect and doesn't suffer fools
lightly. I also wrote you right before I read this post and
everything I said in that mail still applies also. " bunch of old
hags" I am pretty sure that can't be taken out of context. We have
two view points between two people here and for it to come to this is
just silly.

This is not about critic's, This is not about Anonymous, Its about
each of us as a single person who sees the abuses of scienology doing
what we can to stop it. Either alone or as a group. Barb is well
respected here for good reason. That respect remains even in those
times we don't see eye to eye. She has never asked for it but in my
mind she has earned it a hundred times over.

She doesn't run the critics any more than you run Anonymous. If
people see this and decide to not be a part of this fight anymore then
most critics will thank them, with them well and keep going. You are
wanted and needed here. But its your choice to make as it is for
each of us. Is a petty post fight enough to make you not want to stop
this cult from hurting people?

Only you can answer that question.

jerald

jerald

Feb 24, 2008, 5:34:08 PM2/24/08

Only if someone is around to show him what hand to use Barb.

jerald

barb

Feb 24, 2008, 5:52:02 PM2/24/08

Uh...you never were debating this! I'm so sure "a lot of people emailed
you." Yeah. And for context, gosh, I've NEVER heard that argument before!
Then you throw out this "you are not better than me" diversion...where
did I ever say I was better than you? I didn't. Your "debating tactics"
are at least equal to those of the clams who post here.

Suffice it to say that I don't consider you to be part of Anonymous.
You're too ill informed, and your crude tactics are crude. You might be
a befuddled teen in over his head. You might be a Scientologist for all
I know. It doesn't matter. What matters is, you aren't up to speed, so I
suggest you start better informing yourself before you try to run with
the Big Dawgs. 'Nuff said.

Funky Donny

Feb 24, 2008, 7:04:17 PM2/24/08
On 24 Feb, 21:40, Anonymous <matt3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not embarrassed at all. I believe what I believe in. Just because
> a bunch of old hags teamed up on me doesn't mean I'm going to have my
> mind changed.

What was that you were saying about name calling not being acceptable?

>A lot of people emailed me asking me to stay and
> apologizing for your misconduct.

A lot? Doubtful.

>You've taken everything I said out of
> context because you are set in your ways and are bent on your way is
> the best. You are not better than me because you are older, in fact it
> only exemplifies that you lose any trust in the world.

Because we are older, it exemplifies that we lose any trust in the
world?

Matt, give it up dude, you just look silly now.

>I'm done
> debating this.

Mattheus, dear newfag, if you had even *started* debating this you'd
have addressed the salient points I made to you yesterday. Feel free
to address the substance at any time.

I call troll.

Jonathon Barbera

Feb 24, 2008, 8:42:17 PM2/24/08

Anti-religious bigot Jerald Rowlett suppresses free speech and freedom
of religion.

-- Jonathon

Jonathon Barbera

Feb 24, 2008, 8:44:15 PM2/24/08
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 08:58:22 -0800, barb <xenu...@netscape.net>
wrote:

>jerald wrote:
>> On Feb 24, 10:36 am, Alexia Death <alexiade...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Feb 24, 5:35 pm, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
>>> wrote:
>>> Sigh. Id say STFU but...
>>
>> Awwww Alexia,
>>
>> You can't tell Jonathon to STFU. You will have to spell it in caps
>> very slowly for him.
>>
>> jerald
>
>But, beware! He might "handle you using less polite methods."
>
>Maybe even going so far as rising up out of his computer chair and
>stiffly extending the middle finger of his left hand!
>
>Beware!

Anti-religious bigot Barb Graham suppresses free speech and freedom of
religion.

-- Jonathon

Friendly Xenu

Feb 24, 2008, 8:56:49 PM2/24/08
barb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:
>Friendly Xenu wrote:
>> barb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:
>>> Um, actually, no. They're nothing like what you describe, unless you
>>> live in the heart of Clearwater.
>>> To the Sea Org Kids, remember? You blew your cover on that. Now blow
>>> something else. Like the cult you rode in on. Your credibility is like
>>> that American dish they make out of perfectly good bread. Toast, isn't it?
>> Cousin Barb, whoever it is seems to be reasonable and NOT clammy.
>We all have to look at the available information and arrive at our own
>conclusions, Cuz. :)

Ih man, it would all be so much easier if we were all in a cult had
were required to believe the same things. }:-} How about you and I
join the Republican Party, Cousin?

Friendly Xenu

Feb 24, 2008, 8:57:06 PM2/24/08
John Dorsay <restim...@gmail.com> wrote:

>If he attacks your Sea Org Kids posts again I will agree with your
>conclusion that he is a scifag and this whole unfortunate mess is
>not a coincidence. But until then, I think we just saw a
>know-it-all in action.

I can't imagine ANYONE attacking a beneficial posting unless they're
getting a piece of the Scientology fraud or just made a one-time mistake.

Jonathon Barbera

Feb 24, 2008, 9:08:26 PM2/24/08

Unlike everyone else in this new thread you started, I've actually met
Sea Org kids. Unlike everyone else in this thread, I was actually in
the Sea Org.

Get that? I know the truth. All of you are unaware of the facts. I've
seen the reality of it firsthand.

Defame me and dehumanize me as usual, but the truth is that the rest
of you are ranting over a subject you only know second hand if even
that!

Stop trying to silence the Scientologists on the Scientology religion
newsgroup. It only demonstrates your blatant anti-religious bigotry.

Love,
-- Jonathon

barb

Feb 24, 2008, 9:04:45 PM2/24/08

I refuse to belong to any party that would have someone like me as a member!

(tip o the hat to Groucho Marx)

anon...@anon.penet.fi

Feb 25, 2008, 12:56:46 AM2/25/08
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:08:26 -0700, Jonathon Barbera
<jonatho...@ispname.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 07:36:48 -0800 (PST), Alexia Death
><alexi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Feb 24, 5:35 pm, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
>>wrote:
>>Sigh. Id say STFU but...
>
>Unlike everyone else in this new thread you started, I've actually met
>Sea Org kids. Unlike everyone else in this thread, I was actually in
>the Sea Org.

We keep hearing that...

>Get that? I know the truth. All of you are unaware of the facts. I've
>seen the reality of it firsthand.

I've read many many stories from Old Gaurd and 2nd genners, not one
has EVER said they liked it. Except you.

>Defame me and dehumanize me as usual, but the truth is that the rest
>of you are ranting over a subject you only know second hand if even
>that!

You dehumaize yourself with your own words every time you post.

>Stop trying to silence the Scientologists on the Scientology religion
>newsgroup. It only demonstrates your blatant anti-religious bigotry.

No-one is trying to silence you. The problem is you add NOTHING to the
discussion. You spew Hubbardganda. There is no honesty from you
because you can't confront yourself.

Tell us your story.
Write your KR on SO.

--
The reason a democracy or any wide open group caves in lies in its
extending its privileges of membership to those who seek to destroy

Feisty

Feb 25, 2008, 1:35:39 AM2/25/08

<anon...@anon.penet.fi> wrote in message

> On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:08:26 -0700, Jonathon Barbera
> <jonatho...@ispname.net> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 07:36:48 -0800 (PST), Alexia Death
> ><alexi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>On Feb 24, 5:35 pm, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
> >>wrote:
> >>Sigh. Id say STFU but...
> >
> >Unlike everyone else in this new thread you started, I've actually met
> >Sea Org kids. Unlike everyone else in this thread, I was actually in
> >the Sea Org.
>
> We keep hearing that...
>
> >Get that? I know the truth. All of you are unaware of the facts. I've
> >seen the reality of it firsthand.
>
> I've read many many stories from Old Gaurd and 2nd genners, not one
> has EVER said they liked it. Except you.
>
> >Defame me and dehumanize me as usual, but the truth is that the rest
> >of you are ranting over a subject you only know second hand if even
> >that!
>
> You dehumaize yourself with your own words every time you post.
>
> >Stop trying to silence the Scientologists on the Scientology religion
> >newsgroup. It only demonstrates your blatant anti-religious bigotry.
>
> No-one is trying to silence you. The problem is you add NOTHING to the
> discussion. You spew Hubbardganda. There is no honesty from you
> because you can't confront yourself.

At this point, these individuals sound more like village idiots.

Maureen

barb

Mar 1, 2008, 10:46:52 AM3/1/08
Have you ever looked around you while walking around Los Angeles? Do you
ever notice other kids your age, driving cars, shopping for clothes,
enjoying a meal on a restaurant patio?

Some of them are devoted to saving the world, and dedicate some of their
time to saving the environment, being politically active, adopting
causes. But children, these kids aren't spending 99% of their time
running on the Hamster Wheel to Toadle Freedom!

Youth is a time of discovery. Parties with friends, a day at the beach,
your first car, dating, and learning what the real world is all about.

Have you ever been to the mountains or the desert? Or, is your time
spent within the Scientology reality bubble?

Do the names Miscavige or Wiseman sound familiar to you? How about
Woodcraft? He was the architect who redesigned the Freewinds. Bruce
Wiseman is the president of CCHR. And I don't think I have to tell you
who Miscavige is. So, here are the stories of growing up in Scientology
by their daughters and neices. Why are they speaking out? Because they
all realise it's the right thing to do. Perhaps you can benefit from
the stories from Scientology's "royal" families. Maybe you have a story
you'd like to add.

http://www.exscientologykids.com/index.html