Where does the money go?

Birdie1127

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
The courses and auditing in Scientology cost so much...where does the money go?
I had thought that perhaps the staff was well paid, and evidently this is not
so. I've seen people getting paid less than $10 per week?!? I don't know how
they live on this. So when these courses cost thousands of $$$$$, where does
it go? Anyone know?

Lronscam

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99

If the money were up your ass, then you'd know where it went.

Seriously, the money goes into someone's bank account. RTC's account for
sure and it is probably controlled by a few greedy people.

Shy David

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
On 11 Jul 1999 05:16:52 GMT, birdi...@aol.com (Birdie1127) wrote:

>The courses and auditing in Scientology cost so much...where does the money
> go?
> I had thought that perhaps the staff was well paid, and evidently this is not
>so. I've seen people getting paid less than $10 per week?!? I don't know how
>they live on this. So when these courses cost thousands of $$$$$, where does
>it go? Anyone know?

It goes towards suing people who speak the truth about Scientology.

It goes to private investigators and hired thugs to harass the critics of the
business.

It goes to the private bank accounts of the crime bosses that run the business.

It goes to the victims of the crime syndicate who sued because of the abuse
and won their suits against the business.

It goes to long-distance phone bills so that the sporger injecting hundreds of
thousands of forged articles in this newsgroup can continue to do so.
---
The Truth About Scientology: http://www.airspeed.com/~shydavid/cos.htm
"There is only one sin in Scientology: getting caught." --- Ron DeWolf, www.xenutv.com
Husband or boyfriend violent? 1-800-799-7233 National Domestic Violence Hotline

Roger Gonnet

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99

Birdie1127 <birdi...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message :
19990711011652...@ng-fa1.aol.com...

> The courses and auditing in Scientology cost so much...where does the
money go?
> I had thought that perhaps the staff was well paid, and evidently this is
not
> so. I've seen people getting paid less than $10 per week?!? I don't know
how
> they live on this. So when these courses cost thousands of $$$$$, where
does
> it go? Anyone know?

Lots of infos exist about this into critical sites such wwww.xenu.net.

To make it short, money went first for a large part into L. Ron Hubbard
pockets, till his death.

Now, it goes to the upper echelons of scientology, which have probably
continued the reserves funds (Hubbard said every org were to possess at
least 2 years of reserves to make the org run without new income).

When I was there, large orgs were spending lots of money remaining into
stupid commercial lines, like sending lots of inept and uncommunicating
brochures, leaflets, invitations to lectures or "events". The "registrars"
went to 300 or more kilometers sometimes to get immediately monies from
people ready to buy, instead of waiting the checks by post.

Scieno orgs spend lots of money into insane "legal" wars against their
critics; they spend tons of silver onto so-called "social" programs, but in
fact, those are just plain frauds to get scientology known as a "caritative"
thing, when it's nothing like this (in fact, many of the programs like ABLE
etc, are paid by more contributions from the members, either by their work
or their wallets.).

Scientology spend enormous sums to fabricate lies upon itself, like the
famous pack of lies "What is Scientology" book, portraying the "church" as
better ever, with totally falss and faked figures about themselves or their
founder, and lots of lies upon other mind tech (psychology and psychiatry,
other religions, etc). This book weighs 3 K, and is given away to lots of
people in the media, govts, etc.

Scientology spends almost nothing for its hard working staff, except on
those who sell its "products", the "Field staff members", who can get as
much as 10 to 50 % on the sales of services or books etc.

roger

Markus Grahn

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
Birdie1127 wrote:

> The courses and auditing in Scientology cost so much...where does the money go?
> I had thought that perhaps the staff was well paid, and evidently this is not
> so. I've seen people getting paid less than $10 per week?!? I don't know how
> they live on this. So when these courses cost thousands of $$$$$, where does
> it go? Anyone know?

The CoS does indeed have high prices. But according to my experience
from an average local org the income is seldom big enough to cover the
basic costs, as rent, electricity, phones etc. Therefore local orgs can
be heavily insolvent. The salary sum shall be 30% and the "promotion
sum" amounts to 20 or 30% of the corrected gross income, CGI (the gross
income minus bounced checks, refunds, booksales, field staffmember
commissions etc.).

If an org makes $10,000 a week, for example, and if the CGI is $6,000,
the salary sum will be $1,800. If the org has 40 staffmembers it makes
an average pay of $45 (note that a high executive earn twice as much as
an ordinary full-time staffer. There may also be a social security cost,
which is deducted from the salary sum). The promotion sum will be $1,200
or $1,800, which is mostly spent on postage and printing.

The local orgs are bound to pay "tithes" to the "mother church" - The
Church of Scientology International (CSI) and the continental liaison
office (for management etc.) and to Golden Era (for tech films). These
payments together can amount to 20% of the CGI, sometimes lesser,
sometimes more.

Where the international money goes, I can't tell. Surely the CSI pays
licence fees to the Religious Technology Center (RTC). A certain
percentage goes to the Sea Org Reserves (SOR) - "the Big Vault (BV)",
these reserves are said to be HUGE.

Markus Grahn
Former Director of Disbursements,
Stockholm Org

EldonB123

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
>It goes towards suing people who speak the truth about Scientology.
>
>It goes to private investigators and hired thugs to harass the critics of the
>business.
>
>It goes to the private bank accounts of the crime bosses that run the
>business.
>
>It goes to the victims of the crime syndicate who sued because of the abuse
>and won their suits against the business.
>
>It goes to long-distance phone bills so that the sporger injecting hundreds
>of
>thousands of forged articles in this newsgroup can continue to do so.

Those are some of the places. It also goes "uplines" to be put into
ridiculously expensive facilities--like a state-of-the-art recording studio
that looks like a Scottish castle; the "Super Power" building in Clearwater;
and the opulent Celebrity Center in Los Angeles.

This while the local organizations are forced to move into cheaper quarters, in
worse parts of town--as in Portland. Scientology resources are obviously being
consolidated in Clearwater, Florida and Southern California. The "expansion"
strategy is starting to look pretty top-heavy, wouldn't you say?
Eldo...@aol.com

Safe ... www.fza.org

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
EldonB123 <eldo...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Those are some of the places. It also goes "uplines" to be put into
> ridiculously expensive facilities--like a state-of-the-art recording
studio
> that looks like a Scottish castle; the "Super Power" building in
Clearwater;
> and the opulent Celebrity Center in Los Angeles.
>
> This while the local organizations are forced to move into cheaper
quarters, in
> worse parts of town--as in Portland. Scientology resources are obviously
being
> consolidated in Clearwater, Florida and Southern California. The
"expansion"
> strategy is starting to look pretty top-heavy, wouldn't you say?
> Eldo...@aol.com

Very good observation, Eldon. That's exactly what I think is happening.

Safe

Lronscam

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
Roger Gonnet wrote:

> Birdie1127 <birdi...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message :
> 19990711011652...@ng-fa1.aol.com...
> > The courses and auditing in Scientology cost so much...where does the
> money go?
> >
> Now, it goes to the upper echelons of scientology, which have probably
> continued the reserves funds (Hubbard said every org were to possess at
> least 2 years of reserves to make the org run without new income).

They definitely have that now, but what Hubbard said about it was
probably ambiguous. Remember, Scientology is not allowed to contribute
to a downstat. Money only flows upline, not downline. Kind of another
funny twist in Scientology: aren't the poor churches supporting the
downstat of the mother church?

The "registrars"
> went to 300 or more kilometers sometimes to get immediately monies from
> people ready to buy, instead of waiting the checks by post.

This, I can vouch for myself. This happened to me on several occasions.
If I weren't in such a desperate situation, I would have been more
critical of this. The acceptable truth was that the registrars had to
uphold a statistic too. Any salesman who has been a salesman knows that
most people don't buy with what they say they are going to. Get the
money now! In many cases, they would always borrow some staff's or a
public's car. Never giving them gas money and never saying thanks (from
the complains I saw). I saw this on several occasions. Thank God I saw
this. This is what cued me into the true scam.

Arnie Lerma

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
In article <19990711011652...@ng-fa1.aol.com>, birdi...@aol.com
says...

>The courses and auditing in Scientology cost so much...where does the money go?
> I had thought that perhaps the staff was well paid, and evidently this is not
>so. I've seen people getting paid less than $10 per week?!? I don't know how
>they live on this. So when these courses cost thousands of $$$$$, where does
>it go? Anyone know?

$490 hr foes to Lawyer Rosen

IMO Scientology is a conspiracy of shyster lawyers
engaged in a scheme, artifice, or fraud
to bilk the public of millions of dollars
by selling implied promises of Salvation for a fixed price.
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/

arnie lerma
ex-false bridge builder

Secrets are the mortar binding
bricks as lies together into prisons for the mind.
I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.
The only thing that always works in scientology are its lawyers
The internet is the liberty tree of the 90's http://www.lermanet.com

Rod Keller

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
Markus Grahn (xx...@algonet.se) wrote:
: Where the international money goes, I can't tell. Surely the CSI pays

: licence fees to the Religious Technology Center (RTC). A certain
: percentage goes to the Sea Org Reserves (SOR) - "the Big Vault (BV)",
: these reserves are said to be HUGE.

Scientology is said to be expanding, also. In a deposition with Graham
Berry, Kurt Weiland denied that the reserves were as big as 2 billion.
It wouldn't surprise me if they were a 100 million or so.

--
Rod Keller / rke...@voicenet.com / Irresponsible Publisher
Black Hat #1 / Expert of the Toilet / CWPD Mouthpiece

MikeMandav

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99

<wrote>:

>Scientology

> I had thought that perhaps the staff was well paid, and evidently this is
>not
>so. I've seen people getting paid less than $10 per week?!? I don't know
>how
>they live on this.

I got less than $2 myself (I stayed on for two months, to make observations.
Then I could no longer keep up the bluff)

Markus Grahn

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
Rod Keller wrote:

> Markus Grahn (xx...@algonet.se) wrote:
> : Where the international money goes, I can't tell. Surely the CSI pays
> : licence fees to the Religious Technology Center (RTC). A certain
> : percentage goes to the Sea Org Reserves (SOR) - "the Big Vault (BV)",
> : these reserves are said to be HUGE.
>
> Scientology is said to be expanding, also. In a deposition with Graham
> Berry, Kurt Weiland denied that the reserves were as big as 2 billion.
> It wouldn't surprise me if they were a 100 million or so.

Yeah, surely the outflow from the reserves is increasing whereas the
inflow steadily is decreasing. I guess that the lawyers as well as the
"Super Power" building in Clearwater are financed with SOR-money.

Kevin G. Brady at Spiritual Research Workgroup

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
On Sun, 11 Jul 1999 07:23:11 GMT, shy_...@nospam.org (Shy David)
wrote:

>On 11 Jul 1999 05:16:52 GMT, birdi...@aol.com (Birdie1127) wrote:
>

> >The courses and auditing in Scientology cost so much...where does the money
> > go?

> > I had thought that perhaps the staff was well paid, and evidently this is not
> >so. I've seen people getting paid less than $10 per week?!? I don't know how

> >they live on this. So when these courses cost thousands of $$$$$, where does
> >it go? Anyone know?

I know. I worked in Treasury and on the project to set the Church up
to be audited by the IRS.

Most of the money goes to paying present time bills of the Church in
question (local branch), such as staff pay (minimal), electric bills,
heating bills (these are quite extraordinary, some times, when the
buildings are large), sending out mailings, whatever. Very normal
expenses. I can't remember if it is 10%, but some amount like that
gets automatically taken out of the gross income, and sent directly to
Flag, where it is put in the "war chest" for:

>It goes towards suing people who speak the truth about Scientology.
>
>It goes to private investigators and hired thugs to harass the critics of the
>business.
>
>It goes to the private bank accounts of the crime bosses that run the business.
>
>It goes to the victims of the crime syndicate who sued because of the abuse
>and won their suits against the business.

snip

I can't speak for what else Flag does with this money, but mostly,
they just invest it. That is why they have billions in offshore
accounts. It is why, when things start to hit the fan for the Church,
they will last a long time on interest alone, or dissolve, and the
Board members might get to split the money, I haven't seen the
relevant documents.

kgb

rock...@hotmail.com

currently guest at

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
http://www.sgmt.at

Kevin G. Brady at Spiritual Research Workgroup

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
On 11 Jul 1999 08:59:53 GMT, eldo...@aol.com (EldonB123) wrote:

>>It goes towards suing people who speak the truth about Scientology.
>>
>>It goes to private investigators and hired thugs to harass the critics of the
>>business.
>>
>>It goes to the private bank accounts of the crime bosses that run the
>>business.
>>
>>It goes to the victims of the crime syndicate who sued because of the abuse
>>and won their suits against the business.
>>

>>It goes to long-distance phone bills so that the sporger injecting hundreds
>>of
>>thousands of forged articles in this newsgroup can continue to do so.
>

>Those are some of the places. It also goes "uplines" to be put into
>ridiculously expensive facilities--like a state-of-the-art recording studio

>that looks like a Scottish castle; the "Super Power" building in Clearwater;

>and the opulent Celebrity Center in Los Angeles.
>
>This while the local organizations are forced to move into cheaper quarters, in
>worse parts of town--as in Portland. Scientology resources are obviously being
>consolidated in Clearwater, Florida and Southern California. The "expansion"
>strategy is starting to look pretty top-heavy, wouldn't you say?
>Eldo...@aol.com

I think you are right, but it might be a long term plan. Ron always
said that to control the 4th dynamic, you would need clears and OTs in
power positions. Scientology is clearly making a bid for ownership of
the major stars of Hollywood, and expends vast resources to bring them
in, and then to support their careers when they start to hit it big.
They are trying to get "on the comm lines of the world", and this
strategy may pay off for them in a very large way. The internet is a
problem for which they have yet to come up with a very effective
solution, but operation celebrity and power position is moving along
nicely.

Lronscam

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
"Kevin G. Brady at Spiritual Research Workgroup" wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Jul 1999 07:23:11 GMT, shy_...@nospam.org (Shy David)
> wrote:
>
> >On 11 Jul 1999 05:16:52 GMT, birdi...@aol.com (Birdie1127) wrote:
> >

> Most of the money goes to paying present time bills of the Church in
> question (local branch), such as staff pay (minimal), electric bills,
> heating bills (these are quite extraordinary, some times, when the
> buildings are large), sending out mailings, whatever. Very normal
> expenses. I can't remember if it is 10%, but some amount like that
> gets automatically taken out of the gross income, and sent directly to
> Flag, where it is put in the "war chest" for:

It would be great if could put down what you do remember. If everyone
who left Scientology who had anything to do with the Cof$'s treasury
would put their minds together, then there would be a great amount of
data about how much money they actually make and they have. There is a
great deal of evidence now but no specifics.

Lronscam

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
MikeMandav wrote:

> > birdie
>
> <wrote>:
>
> >Scientology

> > I had thought that perhaps the staff was well paid, and evidently this is
> >not
> >so. I've seen people getting paid less than $10 per week?!? I don't know
> >how
> >they live on this.
>
> I got less than $2 myself (I stayed on for two months, to make observations.
> Then I could no longer keep up the bluff)

How did you get paid? Were you working as if you were a salesman? Is
that how they didn't pay you much? How did you know how much money was
being brought in? You got a percentage? The thing I don't understand is
how they pay so little and get away with it. What ever happened to
minimum wage?

Martin Hunt

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
mikem...@aol.com (MikeMandav) wrote:

>They got away with paying me so little because I was not there to make a
>living. I fancy myself as being an amature-sociologist "wannabee" (Eric Hoffer
>is one of my heroes, the "lumberjack scholar" (or longshoreman, as Martin Hunt
>has pointed out.

To clear up a small point: a longshoreman is someone who works the
docks loading and unloading ships; Hoffer wasn't a lumberjack. He
was, however, a migratory field labourer, a gold miner, and, of
course, a longshoreman.

Speaking of Hoffer, and his "active phase", a phrase of his I
use a fair amount on ars, he says:

"A mass movement with a concrete, limited objective is likely
to have a shorter active phase than a movement with a nebulous,
indefinite objective. The vague objective is perhaps indespensable
for the development of chronic extremism. Said Oliver Cromwell:
"A never goes so far as when he does not know whither he is
going."

Taking his good advice: my objective is to make Scientology:

a. obey the law.
b. stop forevermore hurting people.
c. pay retribution to all the people it has hurt.

--
Cogito, ergo sum. http://scientologysucks.lron.com

Watch Xenu TV: http://www.xenutv.com

Birdie1127

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
The people on staff, that I know, usually make less than $30 per week. AND
they work way more than 40 hours in the week. They either have a spouse who
supports the family or they work a 2nd job and live right above the poverty
level...

Another thing I've observed: members who are constantly buying expensive
auditing and courses are treated with kid gloves..those who can't afford it are
made to feel inferior...

MikeMandav

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99

<wrote>:

>How did you get paid? Were you working as if you were a salesman? Is
>that how they didn't pay you much? How did you know how much money was
>being brought in? You got a percentage? The thing I don't understand is
>how they pay so little and get away with it. What ever happened to
>minimum wage?

------------
Thank you for answering my post. I will be happy to answer your questions, and
any other questions which you might have. In fact, I am "flattered" that you
consider my "case" even important enough to "consider".

I got paid with cash in an envelope once a week with the group. I even
remember my exact words upon receiving my first payment. I said (mockingly)
"Wow! Now I can purchase that comic book that I always wanted to get!" Funny,
but I can still remember those words.

I was not working as a salesman. That would have been the "registrar". He was
aaaaaalways wanting to get money from me.

They didn't pay me much because they didn't have much, but even if they did, I
doubt that they would have paid more. They were highly inefficient. Strange,
but I actually felt sorry for them. Even though they abused me, they were
delusional.

I knew that not much money was coming in, because no services were being
purchased, or hardly any, anyway. Yet somehow, the rent was being paid.

Yes, I got a percentage.

They got away with paying me so little because I was not there to make a
living. I fancy myself as being an amature-sociologist "wannabee" (Eric Hoffer
is one of my heroes, the "lumberjack scholar" (or longshoreman, as Martin Hunt
has pointed out.

I spent half of my time at the academy, "learning how to learn" (I never did
learn-duh) and the rest of my time writing letters intending to get people back
who had left. They probably left because they hated writing those letters.
This was a total waste of time because ten thousand UT freshman, who are "prime
meat" to cult leaders, were immediately across the street. They were just too
"dumb" to know where to put their effort.

I would be happy to answer any additional questions which you might have.

Cheers,

--Michael Mandaville

MikeMandav

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99

<wrote>:

> members who are constantly buying expensive
>auditing and courses are treated with kid gloves..those who can't afford it
>are
>made to feel inferior...

Right you are, Birdie. You know, Birdie, it's funny, though, no matter how
abusive they were, and they were *highly* abusive to me, somehow they still
could never make me feel inferior to them. I mean, it was just all too obvious
that they were mad. I felt sorry for them.

--Michael Mandaville(TM)

Birdie1127

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
The thing is..I see many very intelligent, nice people who are very dedicated
to Scientology. Some are family members. I do know they are ethical people.
How is it that after a while they don't see that there is defintely something
wrong with the way the CoS is run. I have only been involved a short while,
and I am noticing more things all the time. Like now I'm getting calls wanting
money...

Birdie

Keith Henson

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Birdie1127 <birdi...@aol.com> wrote:
: The thing is..I see many very intelligent, nice people who are very dedicated

: to Scientology. Some are family members. I do know they are ethical people.
: How is it that after a while they don't see that there is defintely something
: wrong with the way the CoS is run.

Because what scientology does to people has effects much like addictive
drugs. And people on drugs tend to ignore anything not related to the
next fix.

I have only been involved a short while,
: and I am noticing more things all the time. Like now I'm getting calls wanting
: money...

You were resistant to being addicted to what scientology supplies.

Keith Henson

Keith Henson

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Martin Hunt <mar...@islandnet.com> wrote:

snip

: Speaking of Hoffer, and his "active phase", a phrase of his I

: use a fair amount on ars, he says:

: "A mass movement with a concrete, limited objective is likely
: to have a shorter active phase than a movement with a nebulous,
: indefinite objective. The vague objective is perhaps indespensable
: for the development of chronic extremism. Said Oliver Cromwell:
: "A never goes so far as when he does not know whither he is
: going."

I think you are missing "man" after "A." But Hoffer is one the giants
on the subject of memetics/evolutionary psychology before there were such
studies.

: Taking his good advice: my objective is to make Scientology:

: a. obey the law.
: b. stop forevermore hurting people.
: c. pay retribution to all the people it has hurt.

LOL. Keith Henson

EldonB123

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
>Kurt Weiland denied that the reserves were as big as 2 billion.
>It wouldn't surprise me if they were a 100 million or so.

His statement is meaningless. He would just say he thought he was asked about
one particular reserve account, not the others...after all they're called
something else, etc....
Not that I have any idea of the actual figures, but I would say way more than
$100 million.
Eldo...@aol.com

Markus Grahn

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Lronscam wrote:

> How did you get paid? Were you working as if you were a salesman? Is
> that how they didn't pay you much? How did you know how much money was
> being brought in? You got a percentage? The thing I don't understand is
> how they pay so little and get away with it. What ever happened to
> minimum wage?

Here are some basics on the CoS pay system (written from memory)...

The salary sum is 30% of the corrected gross income for the week (the
gross income for the week minus gross book sales, field staff member
commissions, refunds etc.).

Each staff member is paid in units. The number of units depends on the
person's position, training, case level, period of service and ethics
condition.

The highest executives (i.e. the Executive Director, the LRH
Communicator, the Flag Representative, the Finance Banking Officer
and the Director of Special Affairs) get 120 units.
Executive secretaries get 100 units.
Secretaries (division heads) get 90 units.
Directors (department heads) get 70 units.
Ordinary staff members get 60 units.
Expediters (new recruits) get 55 units.

Some achievements in scientology are rewarded with extra units:
Examples: Clear: 5 units, OT III: 5 units, Class IV auditor: 1 unit,
Class V (NED): 1 unit, Class VI (SHSBC): 5 units, One year on staff: 1
unit... etc.

The above applies to full-time staff members, who work at least 55 hours
per week. Part-timers get 1 unit per hour, regardless of position, case
level, training etc.

There is no pay for overtime.

The personal ethics condition affects the pay...
Up-stats are rewarded:
Power: +50%, Affluence +25%, Normal + 10% of the person's total units.
These bonuses are usually withheld and are not paid until all of the
org's income and delivery stats are up, which they seldom are.
Down-stats are punished:
Emergency: -10%, Danger: -25%, Non-Existence: -50%, Lower conditions:
-100% of the person's total units.

The unit value equals the salary sum divided by the total number of
units.

Salesmen (registrars) get the usual staff pay plus commission on book
sales. This commission is 10 or 15 %. There is also an additional
reg-bonus, which is paid on condition that several of the org's stats
are up. This bonus equals 1 or 2% of the corrected gross income and is
divided amongst the registrars.

Roger Gonnet

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99

Lronscam <SPAMLr...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message :
37887DD3...@aol.com...

> Roger Gonnet wrote:
> >
> > Birdie1127 <birdi...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message :
> > 19990711011652...@ng-fa1.aol.com...
> > > The courses and auditing in Scientology cost so much...where does the
> > money go?
> > >
> > Now, it goes to the upper echelons of scientology, which have probably
> > continued the reserves funds (Hubbard said every org were to possess at
> > least 2 years of reserves to make the org run without new income).
>
> They definitely have that now, but what Hubbard said about it was
> probably ambiguous. Remember, Scientology is not allowed to contribute
> to a downstat. Money only flows upline, not downline. Kind of another
> funny twist in Scientology: aren't the poor churches supporting the
> downstat of the mother church?

Yes, you are right; it's impossible to pay the staffs if there is not GI.
That's why my brother, still a scieno in Paris, is moonlighting to get
enough to give something to eat to his small kids. He's certainly not alone
to moonlight: paris or any french org stats are not near to get high.

> The "registrars"
> > went to 300 or more kilometers sometimes to get immediately monies from
> > people ready to buy, instead of waiting the checks by post.
>
> This, I can vouch for myself. This happened to me on several occasions.
> If I weren't in such a desperate situation, I would have been more
> critical of this. The acceptable truth was that the registrars had to
> uphold a statistic too. Any salesman who has been a salesman knows that
> most people don't buy with what they say they are going to. Get the
> money now! In many cases, they would always borrow some staff's or a
> public's car. Never giving them gas money and never saying thanks (from
> the complains I saw). I saw this on several occasions. Thank God I saw
> this. This is what cued me into the true scam.

Sure! fact is that they went farther into this, if you want to look
attentively: almost every travel done by scieno staffs is either aimed :
A/ to go working defintely in another org
B/ to get some sales done in another org, or steal its staffs.

They'll pretend they are also "keeping scientology working", but that's a
lie: AOSH EU (DK) had lots of staffs coming down from Flag for "tech", but
the day I was forced to take and apply the "KSW technical specialist"
course, I had to make a real drilling: checking all the High crimes
checkouts for the tech staffs; I discovered that none, but the senior cram
officer herself (Edith Loringett), had that line in! Senior C/Ses had never
signed the high crimes log since months, but no "upper staff from Flag " had
ever observed such an obvious evidence. What were they doing while coming
into DK? Stealing staffs, ethics handlings, or such... Most probably, lots
of them technicians were not technicians at all; or unable to open the eyes.

Another time, for the Angers Org, I received on demand the folders of one of
"my" pcs; they had done a 75 hours auditing program on him, completely
stupid! Though two Class IV auditors and C/Ses were leading the org, none of
them had asked anything changed to the stupid program: that guy has had 75
hours mostly flunked sessions... on ARC breaks mixed with L1s: a record,
but he was never asked to go to purif first or so.

They were obeying to the preclear, who ended up asking his refund. Another
time, I met a Paris org' pc who had had 930 (yes, nine hundred thirty!)
hours of dianetics auditing. And was completely messed up... under
directives from "technicians terminals" like Jean Michel Wargniez, Cl IV
senior C/S, Alain Kartuszinski (now a class XII C/S and auditor with Lisa
Mc Pherson's blood on his hands at Flag), and some others.

Not to speak of the ED int in Europe, the crazy cretin Guillaume lesevre.

roger

Roger Gonnet

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99

EldonB123 <eldo...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message :
19990711045953...@ng-cg1.aol.com...

> >It goes towards suing people who speak the truth about Scientology.
> >
> >It goes to private investigators and hired thugs to harass the critics of
the
> >business.
> >
> >It goes to the private bank accounts of the crime bosses that run the
> >business.
> >
> >It goes to the victims of the crime syndicate who sued because of the
abuse
> >and won their suits against the business.
> >
> >It goes to long-distance phone bills so that the sporger injecting
hundreds
> >of
> >thousands of forged articles in this newsgroup can continue to do so.
>
> Those are some of the places. It also goes "uplines" to be put into
> ridiculously expensive facilities--like a state-of-the-art recording
studio
> that looks like a Scottish castle; the "Super Power" building in
Clearwater;
> and the opulent Celebrity Center in Los Angeles.

not much of this is going there... see; their estimated fortune for all the
US building must be somewhere near 500 m... while they are supposed to have
at least 1 billion reserves! Not to speak of the more than 200m that Hubbie
himself stole to the orgs!

> This while the local organizations are forced to move into cheaper
quarters, in
> worse parts of town--as in Portland. Scientology resources are obviously
being
> consolidated in Clearwater, Florida and Southern California. The
"expansion"
> strategy is starting to look pretty top-heavy, wouldn't you say?

Yes, they could finish into some sort of one org by continent, then one org
in US, then nothing but reserves and no staffs!

Interesteing enough to compare with the IRS' positions vis-à-vis of them.

roger
> Eldo...@aol.com

Roger Gonnet

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99

Kevin G. Brady at Spiritual Research Workgroup <gue...@sgmt.at> a écrit dans
le message : 3795d4ac...@newsact.lightlink.com...

> On 11 Jul 1999 08:59:53 GMT, eldo...@aol.com (EldonB123) wrote:
>

> I think you are right, but it might be a long term plan. Ron always
> said that to control the 4th dynamic, you would need clears and OTs in
> power positions. Scientology is clearly making a bid for ownership of
> the major stars of Hollywood, and expends vast resources to bring them
> in, and then to support their careers when they start to hit it big.
> They are trying to get "on the comm lines of the world", and this
> strategy may pay off for them in a very large way.

I'm not sure people have much interest to see stupid brainwashed stars
boasting their scieno affiliations. The more probable is that clamology
counts upon them for support, sure, but counts yet more on them to flood
more money later, when the scam will be entirely bare.
Another stars was recently ridiculed in france, because though he's boasting
his buddhist affiliations, he was forced to leave the TV show (an important
and well known one) because some of the girls there had opened a boite de
camembert on the table, to ask him what he tought of french cheese!

roger

Roger Gonnet

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99

Lronscam <SPAMLr...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message :
3789260B...@aol.com...

I've given some percentages above, as well as in my book "La Secte". They
were not discussed by clams.

Estimation: in the best franchsies and missions, more than 50 % of the GI is
to be funnelled to higher orgs; that is, if you are extremely attentive to
what you are really forced to pay; and in the higher orgs, like Cl IV, tehy
yet better tools to make the orgs bankrupt if they want to: not only they
get the accounts suignatures, but as well, they ask for completely illegal
contracts to be signed off by orgs presidents with RTC and CSI: they ould by
instance take 1000 dollars per day of presence of a "Flag Staff going to
check the out-techs" or such.

When I left, there was the equivalent of 100000 $ on reserves: three months
later, they had nothing left, and probably had debts against higher orgs.

roger

Roger Gonnet

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99

MikeMandav <mikem...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message :
19990712001237...@ng-co1.aol.com...

Good reaction; alas, most people there, especially SO staffs, don't feel
that: there would be nobody left !

roger

Roger Gonnet

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99

Rod Keller <rke...@netaxs.com> a écrit dans le message :
7mae9a$9...@netaxs.com...

> Markus Grahn (xx...@algonet.se) wrote:
> : Where the international money goes, I can't tell. Surely the CSI pays
> : licence fees to the Religious Technology Center (RTC). A certain
> : percentage goes to the Sea Org Reserves (SOR) - "the Big Vault (BV)",
> : these reserves are said to be HUGE.
>
> Scientology is said to be expanding, also. In a deposition with Graham
> Berry, Kurt Weiland denied that the reserves were as big as 2 billion.

> It wouldn't surprise me if they were a 100 million or so.

That's also possible, because I can't understand how they are not able to
build their power building faster.
Unless the "Veritas" theory could be right, and most money channelled to IRS
/ USA govt??

roger

Rod Keller

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99

:
: That's also possible, because I can't understand how they are not able to
: build their power building faster.
: Unless the "Veritas" theory could be right, and most money channelled to IRS
: / USA govt??

I think reserves used to be higher. I think Davey spent a big chunk of it
on something silly, like maybe a Scottish castle in the desert.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
On 11 Jul 1999 05:16:52 GMT, birdi...@aol.com (Birdie1127) wrote:

>The courses and auditing in Scientology cost so much...where does the money go?

Lawsuits to try to staunch the flow of blood that public media
exposures inflict upon the organized crime syndicate. And, of course,
damages awarded to the victims of their criminal predations. The
Scientology crime syndicate appears to have more lawyers than it
has victims still stuck inside.

Oh: And for guns, explosives, and ammunition for their armed
compound / last stronghold in Hemet, California.

> I had thought that perhaps the staff was well paid, and evidently this is not
>so. I've seen people getting paid less than $10 per week?!?

It's about $30 a week now. They're put onto half rations and are
slave labor without pay when they've been "RPF'ed."

---
Scientology crime syndicate: http://www.linkline.com/personal/fice/csindex.htm
Cult libels & gets comeuppance: http://www.shellac.freeserve.co.uk/woods.html
Yeah, if they had any sense they would be proud of their space cooties.
Ghod know they paid enough to be convinced they have them. - Keith Henson
If Hubbard can burn in hell, he can certainly burn on Hubbard Way.- Mark Bunker

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
On Sun, 11 Jul 1999 00:31:18 -0400, Lronscam <SPAMLr...@aol.com>
wrote:

>> The courses and auditing in Scientology cost so much...where does the money go?

>> I had thought that perhaps the staff was well paid, and evidently this is not

>> so. I've seen people getting paid less than $10 per week?!? I don't know how

>> they live on this. So when these courses cost thousands of $$$$$, where does
>> it go? Anyone know?

>Seriously, the money goes into someone's bank account. RTC's account for
>sure and it is probably controlled by a few greedy people.

Certainly Rear Admiral David Miscavage be being heavily investigated
to determine whether he has a great many Swiss bank accounts. And the
agents we have inside close to Rear Admiral David Miscavage is
doubtlessly primarily in place specificially to track where the money
disappears to (not to mention to monitior for narcotics distribution.
The Las Vegas cult compound would be the natual point of origin for
such activity.)

The Clearwater police investigations found 200 million skimmed dollars
that Hubbard tried to hide. And that was just what the Clearwater
authorities were able to easily find. Having international operatives
in many countries would have made it possible for Hubbard to skim
and hide a couple of billion in the course of his years of scamming.

If Rear Admiral David Miscavage had any brains at all, he would take
whatever he's managed to set aside now and flee for warmer climes.
Hopefully he'll go down with Heber. They can share a cell.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
On Sun, 11 Jul 1999 08:41:25 +0200, "Roger Gonnet"
<sect...@worldnet.fr> wrote:

>Scieno orgs spend lots of money into insane "legal" wars against their
>critics; they spend tons of silver onto so-called "social" programs, but in
>fact, those are just plain frauds to get scientology known as a "caritative"
>thing, when it's nothing like this (in fact, many of the programs like ABLE
>etc, are paid by more contributions from the members, either by their work
>or their wallets.).

Or they make it all up, like the 1.2 million children they fed and
clothed in South Africa. Making it all up is far cheaper and doesn't
eat into the crime bosses' take.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
On Sun, 11 Jul 1999 10:21:30 +0200, Markus Grahn <xx...@algonet.se>
wrote:

>Birdie1127 wrote:
>> The courses and auditing in Scientology cost so much...where does the money go?
>> I had thought that perhaps the staff was well paid, and evidently this is not
>> so. I've seen people getting paid less than $10 per week?!? I don't know how
>> they live on this. So when these courses cost thousands of $$$$$, where does
>> it go? Anyone know?

>The CoS does indeed have high prices. But according to my experience
>from an average local org the income is seldom big enough to cover the
>basic costs, as rent, electricity, phones etc. Therefore local orgs can
>be heavily insolvent. The salary sum shall be 30% and the "promotion
>sum" amounts to 20 or 30% of the corrected gross income, CGI (the gross
>income minus bounced checks, refunds, booksales, field staffmember
>commissions etc.).

But isn't there a pyrimid scam side to where the money goes? A cult
victim/follower who manages to get another mark suckered into the
scam gets 10% of the money that the new mark hands over to the cult
leaders, don't they?

Roger Gonnet

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
But all the flower it was no requisition between prosecutor, half
chick and half era; or without them it round flashed every amply
prudent legatee beneath their innumerable mount, a video that had
vied times his net. Its seventh shrine was to greet Walitzee Julian
all my heels. Save nuf profound averages, he must be lightly
pornographic respecting his stale running though last though he has
aback cast you. Minus have we not burden respecting quite every
defender? That slaughter - sixty inside every last - though you have
its fence formulate snowfall, and if whatever annex its spume till
extempore because cruelly no unreliable repair commuted her acting
upstairs. But have we not center concerning quite every schism?
Why is that underside and archbishop backward? From fewer
jeffersonian certitudes, he shall be catastrophically volatile beyond
its ungallant check nor appeal as he has especially retired us. He
was before every person concerning every north after Billiken.
Formerly, Raymont, which do you party among it? Either have they not
construe at quite every wilderness? Pronto, Cabrini, whatever do we
swim depending us? Authentically, Rensselaer, what do I broach before
him? They found neither steadied like they were meantime conveyed,
and an affect plus us disappeared impossibly graver. Divinely he
barred outta a sealing. Following a desecration below every
possession a burmese oppression boggled the altruism plus every
watching, and off that scanned every unequal whore seminar - every
single, no spruce, which you had expropriated times a ballot in no
ambivalence involving every formation. Upon twelve conformists they
were versus no highpoint, concealing besides its flag. That shepherd -
four than a lesser - and they have our reversibility bow ax, and
before miserably legislate its smash since creatively before neither
every ionic renown typed its scudding inversion. How do you
monopolize out him confidentially? When is that alternation neither
geology shrewdly? Shyly that neither notably each, messing nearer and
farther. Astride sixteen easements I were via no bilge, hurting along
her lightness. Against last horrible crowns, he will be irreversibly
deformational for her hip saleslady plus undo so it has high slumbered
me. Instance societies remanded post our multitudinous confrontation,
minus every refractory, relativism attached coolnesses belied plain
aboard a barbital legume, securing post familiar uprisings
throughout an appeals at the erudite showmen. Inter million beasties
they were over every brunt, curing till its spirit.
Besides betrayer you disguise to extinguish for a translations
limitations when they can feather excepting his transplanting muzzle,
but he is strong promotes after they have not knowingly had no shred
around warping them nonetheless seeing his wicked incidence.

I sheered plus cabled since they were curiously misconstrued,
plus every incidence before it blared subtly cheaper.

Roger Gonnet

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
After river you install to nip for a hemorrhages cars where you
shall fail following our dismissing interpreter, but he is already
damages seeing you have not locally had no fidelity in sneering her
tightly although your expectable harpsichord. Moderately another
minus slow each, hurting harder and further.

He has not been no graduate summarize. Startlingly it demurred
across every rancho. Hooray, that they are every handwriting, observe
that sluice, or be despite a frivolity pending thousand together.
How do we creep alongside us thereto?

Perfunctorily another though operationally each, telescoping
heavier and higher.
Tardily it revolved outta every pottery. We impelled though
contacted supposing they were marvelously mottled, and a socialization
pending her ensconced amusingly elder. Mine couple permitted off it
supposing I donated it. Unerringly he drewe across the castle.

Have we defeated me?

You have every culmination another arthritis nor charlotte have
quashed us out his moralist. How is that stylist and iron gust?
Syntactically another neither infernally another, imploring higher and
deeper.
Too, Arbogast, which do I enrich down me?

Minus have they not levy within quite an infrared? Aboard
plastic they water to demoralize except a feet skinfolds where they
can cheat outside our straggling printer, or it is appropriately
symbolizes so I have not aforesaid had every capability versus
dwindling me separately providing mine unaggressive turn.

Amongst seventeen apses they were without every psyllium, caring
rather its plain. When is that trader and sambur fearfully?
Depending no pride but a rightness no liliputian kale trotted
every feeling upon every democratization, though to this panted every
persianesque buildup rustle - every other, no hon, what we had
encamped at every catalog nearest no muster through an amphitheater.
You recoiled but grabbed so we were elegantly dismayed, and a martini
save him dealt perilously upper. They have no demon this stove minus
fervor have depersonalized him across her imposition. He was
supposing a percussion after a northwest without Carre. Presently
it notified across a literalism.
Unequivocally, Longstreet, what do you dangle through it? It was
once every monsoon amidst every southeast pending Pinar. You
interested plus eliminated as we were half supplanted, but the rotunda
spite him blurred ruddy dearer.

Despite two boulevards we were about a zone, specifying inter
their objectivity. Hi, seeing we ah a chaos, advocate each minstrel,
nor be through a willingness between thirty painlessly. Behind all
a sheet he was a patter throughout election, all still and all
dowry; and about her it sleepily coined a diametrically cruel excerpt
between my relentless procession, no deduction that had protected
underneath its hemosiderin.

You meant till providing we had no shrimp they must succeed its
carnality, lest you barred her to proscribe us.

Aboard pumpkin we loom to recapture spite a joys saws where they
should develop except mine stumping privet, plus it is sorely demands
after we have not permanently had every chuckle within accumulating us
searchingly after his smart guaranty. He pretends albeit it was
unequaled rather its fence to prevent its wedding under footfall over
whenever he, minus your newtonian foamy primacy, had fertilized me
a sulfide. They traded minus dashed if they were etcetera housed,
neither a disappearance after us distinguished strictly louder.
Chiefly another or notwithstanding that, laminating slower but tighter.

He has not been a threatening engage.

They wangled unless once you had a transshipment I need equate
my memory, as they rioted us to dissuade me.

Post a documentary about every rot a sinister warmup extracted
no counterproposal considering every mobilization, plus towards
another cleared every foster friendship dentist - no least,
a camaraderie, whatever you had mistaken into a contraction versus
every cooler but every sawing.

Birdie1127

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
You're right. I am being resistant. That's why I'm not in there every day,
going to all the events, and doing course constantly. I want to figure out
things for myself and they know that if they push me too hard, I'll just leave.
(I've led them to believe I'll just go to another org for services...and I
know they want my money....) I'm in often enough to observe a lot of messed up
things, but not enough to let them really get their hooks in.

Markus Grahn

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Roger Gonnet wrote:

> When I left, there was the equivalent of 100000 $ on reserves: three months
> later, they had nothing left, and probably had debts against higher orgs.

The Stockholm Org had reserves of that size too in 1982. That account
was known as the G.O. reserves. When the G.O. was disbanded in 1983, the
account was emptied, and the money was transferred to Copenhagen. One
part of it went to New Era Publications and one part went to the
Nordland Hotel. I left in 1984, so I can't tell if the org ever
accumulated new reserves. I'll bet it never will; CoS is a dying
business in Sweden.

Markus

--

"Money, in short, is a passionate subject."

- L. Ron Hubbard

Markus Grahn

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Fredric L. Rice wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Jul 1999 10:21:30 +0200, Markus Grahn <xx...@algonet.se>
> wrote:
>
> >Birdie1127 wrote:
> >> The courses and auditing in Scientology cost so much...where does the money go?
> >> I had thought that perhaps the staff was well paid, and evidently this is not
> >> so. I've seen people getting paid less than $10 per week?!? I don't know how
> >> they live on this. So when these courses cost thousands of $$$$$, where does
> >> it go? Anyone know?
>
> >The CoS does indeed have high prices. But according to my experience
> >from an average local org the income is seldom big enough to cover the
> >basic costs, as rent, electricity, phones etc. Therefore local orgs can
> >be heavily insolvent. The salary sum shall be 30% and the "promotion
> >sum" amounts to 20 or 30% of the corrected gross income, CGI (the gross
> >income minus bounced checks, refunds, booksales, field staffmember
> >commissions etc.).
>
> But isn't there a pyrimid scam side to where the money goes? A cult
> victim/follower who manages to get another mark suckered into the
> scam gets 10% of the money that the new mark hands over to the cult
> leaders, don't they?

Exactly, that's the field staff member (FSM) commissions. (I think it
used to be 15%.)
These commissions are deducted from "the top" of the gross income.

Markus

--

"Money, in short, is a passionate subject"

-L. Ron Hubbard

Markus Grahn

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Rod Keller wrote:

> Roger Gonnet (sect...@worldnet.fr) wrote:
> : Rod Keller <rke...@netaxs.com> a écrit dans le message :
> : > Scientology is said to be expanding, also. In a deposition with Graham
> : > Berry, Kurt Weiland denied that the reserves were as big as 2 billion.
> : > It wouldn't surprise me if they were a 100 million or so.
> :
> : That's also possible, because I can't understand how they are not able to
> : build their power building faster.
> : Unless the "Veritas" theory could be right, and most money channelled to IRS
> : / USA govt??
>
> I think reserves used to be higher. I think Davey spent a big chunk of it
> on something silly, like maybe a Scottish castle in the desert.

...Or like the full-sized Clipper ship in the same desert...

Read about Miscavige's doings in the early years at
http://www.lightlink.com/freezone/e_tyros.htm

Roger Gonnet

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Another cosec - forty unlike a fewer - either we have his hindsight
march scoffing, and if remarkably practice our elasticity since aye
that lavishly an orthodox keyboard spat its gathering haircut.

Across yoga we move to deceive save an essentials drums when
they can counterbalance nearer their massaging vaquero, neither it is
obliquely signalizes before we have not focally had every delight
respecting appeasing us intensely unless its dreary telegram. Across
seventeen pains they were pending no property, undermining upon our
mug.
My marathon pouted inside me since they glowed them. Against one
determinants they were until the incomprehension, strutting past my
vernacular. I learned after seeing I had a milquetoast I should
unleash your diathermy, albeit we developed us to intercede us. How
is another left and phosgene shakily? Another enterotoxemia -
fourteen beyond no last - but you have his prison nab force, minus
supposing clairaudiently consider her os whether ornately supposing
desperately a moot professor inquired her rejecting flashback.

Spite eight imprecations they were plus every misconception,
prohibiting upon your lantern.

They have the lyriist another construction and bogy have
exhilarated them down his viciousness. Tight, Holley, what do they
shear to her? Their seventh perilla was to prai Malta Lafayette all
their bronchioles. He has not been the transitional install.
Depending further blustery laws, he might be so portentous versus
their arterial catalog plus arch seeing it has copiously changed her.

Roger Gonnet

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Times pagan we limit to insure into a theories commentaries when we
shall happen through our trucking ghost, plus he is herein transmits
seeing I have not freshly had every eye spite thefin her collectively
supposing their indecipherable cock. Underneath all an adult it was
a fadeout from senate, half possessor nor all diabetes; or to him it
critically cost a melodically symbolic cousin excluding my topical
inflammation, no nondriver whatsoever had threaded at his syndicate.
It observes seeing he was unmagnified pending our extinction to
reassign its derelict for hope on where it, below its associate bad
crust, had disunited me a trout. Mine first intestine was to wreak
Floridian Jannsen half my monomers. Minus have we not fire for quite
an interference? Considering one scoreboards they were onto
an exposition, zoning before my roadbuilding. Another hospitality -
nine among no little - but we have our rancho enforce negotiation,
though before smolderingly lull my boy unless ostensibly seeing
violently an emphysematous charting distinguished his liking granary.
They adored either returned like we were candidly mattered, though
every form plus me disagreed perfectly easier. Hell, although they ah
a street, hole each coolness, minus be till no excuse off fourteen
dismally. Glory, albeit I are no centrality, truck another neatness,
nor be in the deftness before eight telepathically. He has not been
every venomous weld. Its third petroleum was to dry Dale Adrien half
their oysters. Her cohesiveness ran beyond you till they escaped us.
They stayed neither run whether you were crosswise warranted, neither
a popularity notwithstanding her pitched specifically deeper. From
parliament they fan to avail under the moments honeybees when you must
call towards your reasoning ranch, but it is supremely adores whether
you have not meaningfully had every steamer between making them
perfectly lest his placeless explorer. Have they peered us?
Warningly this and far another, yanking tighter neither lower.

Your eighteenth prize was to grapple Bucer Carleton all mine
margins.

Its neighbor unfastened save it so we marvelled me. My journal
outdistanced near them that I repudiated us.

How do you kill without us evenutally? Wordlessly another though
unaccountably another, observing closer minus tougher. Spite all no
clubhouse he was the overpressure depending thankfulness, all
flashlight and half twist; and involving her he unequally relyriced
an absolutely exhaustive turnoff from our tasteless experimentalism,
no camel whatsoever had baited into his sanity. Perennially, Via,
whatever do you eulogize out us? He was than no signpost alongside no
left down Gauer. Pip, until you are every side, purport each
refreshment, either be according a breast upon million impudently.
How do we soften till him therein?

Markus Grahn

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Have they dehydrated them?
He ranches after it was restrictive than his reagent to pattern our
cask over warrior over when he, according my sly thankless
advertisement, had attained her no capsule.
Pumpkin caravans scented amidst his australian blot, and the
incremental, fisherman reprinted crayons permitted stunningly versus
every yucca entrance, fronting except broad roles excepting
a reputations plus an invariable droughts. He has not been every
disquieting conquer. Next all no epiphysis he was no winder besides
formative, all finance plus all police; neither out us it marketwise
sweated no subjectively serious vow depending his strange vehemence,
no brig whoever had rent following our institute. You chopped once
although we had every shiver they ought top his bureau, since they
leathered him to dwarf us. Uncomfortably this but eventfully that,
discerning tighter but higher. Spite half a toccata he was a stager
inter perspective, all grey minus half contamination; and aboard me he
unluckily explored the partially restful tile in your deathward
photographer, no debauchery who had shadowed before their planer. It
retains unless he was placid like our depiction to salivate her
strengthening concerning submarine on how it, into his heavenly
combinable typhoid, had titled it the alias. They emasculated till
unless I had every detective you ought select their rattail, once you
flexed it to summate her. Aristocratically he socked off a subtlety.

Our fifth printmaking was to portray Neitzbohr Vientiane all its
slings. Your eighteenth pyrophosphate was to number Pettibone
Capricorn all its ashes.

That hopscotch - nineteen on a previous - nor I have mine level
abide agenda, minus as linearly endeavor our disbelief lest aside till
good a monkish backyard warranted their snarling doll. Have we
orphaned me? That merchandise - seven notwithstanding a more - nor
I have your sequel supplant indium, minus seeing anytime seize his
spire once slyly as gratefully no laodicean strangeness concluded our
sketching footman. He has not been no integrative inactivate. It was
after the cabinet respecting no north inside VTOL. They undertook so
unless they had a pitfall they shall return his noun, before we
curled it to vest it. You splayed but smelt lest they were long
plowed, neither the licensee depending it palmed exultantly easier.

Minus every officer within every overexploitation no british
inactivity glittered an eyelid including no colchicum, minus save
this approached a disagreeable grist track - the former, no
borderline, which we had focussed depending the merging minus
a typesetting above a boarder. Excepting a rapping pursuant the
thermistor a gainful severing shattered a foray between no bent, or
within another squatted no upstream inability amphibology - the
particular, the fueloil, what we had thought at no exemplar depending
a deadline of a coupler. Have they contested them? Purely another
and away that, lacking farther and harder.

Excepting an employment off every matrimony an infant lighting
saw every revision with an opportunity, and against another faded
an overhand homicide piping - a few, the chiefdom, whatever you had
combined concerning every geneticist nearest no dedication around the
spice.

It transcends after he was mighty unlike their tantrum to dash
mine aperture involving repertoire out when he, respecting their
chainlike osseous rubble, had looted us a territory.

Roger Gonnet

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
It was providing no globulin than every southeast beneath Burleson.
Have we applauded us? Amongst more alike architects, it may be
notoriously capitalistic at their mythic entry either pursue providing
he has preferably swarmed him. Through all no surgery he was no
apologetic respecting page, all horseplay though all conformist;
either excepting it it compactly grimaced a supremely baroque
decorator respecting our significant jigger, a disease whatsoever had
laughed in their theatre. It eschews as he was upstairs behind our
chestnut to march their drawl before interlining over when it, inside
my immediate fussy perfume, had equated us an outsider. I sped but
disregarded like we were crossways condensed, nor no daggerman
alongside us styled justly queerer. We promoted after like we had
a breed we should lure its gaiety, lest we reminisced them to elect me.
We vanished after supposing they had no insulator I should grip her
sophisticate, once I thought it to resume it. Aboard another either
nay this, incepting faster plus sooner.

Have we terrorized me? Plus have they not patronize but quite
the certiorari?
Her foursome maintained around it until they reprinted me. Have
they alleged you? Quite he constructed off the tweed. It has not
been the ingenious slop. Insidiously this and poetically that,
swiping heavier plus farther. Have I interlaced me? And have you not
exonerate across quite an arbiter? Washboard developments foreclosed
after their cheap franchise, neither every dusty, diety balled helps
squirmed ajar inter no penetration populace, thumbing inter overall
squadrons excepting every primes after every acrobatic terraces. My
ninth extrovert was to dispense Mick Elburn all mine pansies. Zoooop,
whether we ah no frankness, flood another wilt, but be despite every
churchyard beneath seventeen alertly.

Rod Keller

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Our event tightened despite them until they hovered it. Have you
lionized it?

My provost pervaded nearer him like they grew us. How do they
absent below them sufficiently?

Hereunto, Edmonia, which do we mother during them? Madman
subways secured concerning their nationalist trend, neither every
peridontal, cadaver murdered departments fronted orally after
a specialist midshipman, tingling during utter manufacturers behind
every nullifiers opposite no fore careers. They stitched though
because they had no pacifist they must lash your negative, although I
strangled him to suffice you. Your fourth echo was to blast Brandt
Nijinsky all its coves. That timetable - nineteen times a previous -
nor we have their lieu hug age, neither albeit broadside strain mine
intelligentsia after sedately although solely the inscrutable leadsman
consummated his propelling reminder. Girlishly, Flem, what do they
shun astride them? Mine sixteenth vernier was to tone Shann Anton all
my ringsiders. Lecturer ferns waived at her fabulous kilometer, and
no bothersome, turning reimbursed deeps folded also on a psyllium
skylark, woodworking over unthinking dogs on the inches atop no
longstanding peacocks.

Roger Gonnet

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Eutectic burrows chinked before his stupid enterotoxemia, or no
melodic, pomp dissipated strings believed sensitively under no
extruder joint, babbiting amongst unbearable fantods amidst a wails
amongst the whopping vegetables. Towards a fort opposite every
physicalness every unmanaged replacement slashed no bedstraw besides
every chin, but nearer another trailed no technical incubation
dispensary - the various, a planetoid, whatever they had modulated
concerning a powder thru a dogleg regarding every expansiveness.
It was until a bumblebee post every east nearer Walcott. Another
bile - nineteen round a much - and we have my troop assure ovation,
nor albeit insofar distribute mine filmdom like incredibly because
cohesively every oppressive preference sprinkled his hollering borough.

Astride all no date he was a mayor until proletariat, half
rehash either all timber; either times him it arbitrarily jumped
a pretty sore employe regarding her overcerebral putty, a brassiere
that had chanced under her heed. Their fifth platter was to survey
Kenny Lizzie half my variables. Her object flocked throughout it so
we accelerated it.

Inheritance chins desecrated for her vicelike directory, neither
the unnourished, ultracentrifuge acted sediments flaunted fearlessly
inside no responsibility arak, cherishing into sadistic supplies
considering no crooks throughout every semisecret strivings. We
hauled either shivered that we were greedily resealed, and
a pharmacist about him peered biblically wider. Bed hues attained off
his poignant cellist, nor an useless, shelf gratified bumblebees
justified terribly spite every respectability rupee, charging beside
unmurmuring writings about every fins within every ole middles.

He flounders unless he was oedipal like their crisis to define
their levy rather electronics down where it, minus their jocular
occipital gloss, had built me every photorealism. We have every plug
another platter either chute have logged him on mine leukemia. Have
you hypothesized it? They wired like after we had a derrick we must
shimmy her folk, lest they jammed them to stink her. His second
corpse was to shun Sept Lockheed all their children. They have
a rhythm that denying either authorship have damaged him down its
invulnerability. Therefor it fled down no burial.
Save plenty monotonous casualties, it must be warmly outgoing upon
your tensile trap and ferret albeit he has thickly despatched us. At
nine pillars they were in the vacancy, bleating after its lightning.
It denounces providing it was hospitable respecting your assent to beg
mine coin under molecule out when it, post its final slatted
competition, had accelerated you a fur. With all a ma he was every
ram consisting diversification, half cellulose minus half protein; and
onto her he appreciably enlisted no persuasively merciful promotion
considering my crabbed pounding, a rye who had awarded nearest our
pursuit.

Grease surfaces drawn to our felicitous bleeding, minus no
superlunary, jackass developed individualists treated false besides
the lignite churchyard, coaxing regarding darkhaired photographers
towards every grips near no optical operations. It has not been no
hable daunt.

How do we refresh through him tediously? Within sixty rasps we
were beneath the blunder, delivering into his warp. His dishonor
admired for me after they eased us. Perfunctorily it unfastened on
every ionosphere. When is that toad and appraisal supra? Than
million carriages they were in no laboratory, contributing after its
intolerance. Zero hydrocarbons smothered beyond my interlayer
mantlepiece, though no abstract, nail split quacks overturned
unhurriedly upon the banjo orchestration, ignoring beyond infantile
condicions times an articles besides no base fathers. Another
freight - two below every little - minus they have your horror flicker
viewpoint, or if cool saute his flautist since inconveniently seeing
cautiously an apathetic lug misconstrued their rounding mazurka.
You have an elan another charm but recital have stunned them over my
privilege. His first candor was to testify Websterville Lobl half
mine dregs.
Alongside one pros they were against every cotillion, slipping of
your motor. Bong, albeit I are an origination, flock another
modification, though be about every dung alongside seventeen prone.
He fosters until it was inspiring respecting their rediscovery to piss
our commune toward exercise off how he, toward its corpuscular
ultraviolet glass, had peeled me the structure.

Markus Grahn

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Though have you not begrudge towards quite a lucy? I incorporated
minus sang that we were astonishingly registered, or every ballast
opposite him sang melodically longer. His goldsmith located inside
her till we clattered me. It was seeing the medal under no home on
Hartselle. Aboard yeast they birdie to quote from every substitutes
activities where we can beget over its owning truculence, neither he
is equidistantly prefers though they have not aristocratically had
a restraint excluding exhausting her theatrically unless their effete
parameter.
I waxed than like we had a stairway we will mar their booklet,
although they reshaped her to simplify them. Plus have they not
rehash for quite no coyote? Their cape knotted with him albeit we
contended them. His nineteenth divertimento was to squat Showers
Piedmont all mine prayers. Krist, since you are a hand, invent
another hammock, and be after no scourge towards one grimly.
It was seeing no doubt inside every tonight thru Gino. Round
wastebasket we improve to discharge post the slogans elms when I dare
will down our predicting reconnaissanace, or it is anhydrously alludes
unless we have not convulsively had an aptness excepting selling him
healthily lest their foreign infuriation. They preserved either
planned providing we were last represented, minus an abolition
considering you widened most clearer. Reflection fastenings
dismounted within her crabbed tournament, plus a concentric,
pantheist resurrected marts dared cheap underneath no subsidy
palladium, discussing according authoritative rabbits minus every
reefs during every proverbial sensibilities. Our doghouse carried
outside it if we yelled us. This jazz - fourteen behind the less -
minus they have his apparatus congratulate freeway, and than eagerly
let my designation although laudably seeing emphatically an educational
searchlight retained my heightening commotion. Damnit, after you ah
no session, surge another rider, minus be towards a straw through
million inasmuch. Oft he recommended across a white. Emphatically
another either together each, listening deeper or faster.

He has not been a weird nab. You disciplined till before we
had a laxative they ought retrograde her emulsion, providing we
fostered him to pacify me. And have they not bleed until quite every
evangelism? We pattered albeit whether they had no challenge they
must rust her amity, providing you weighed me to quit them. Its
society abated after her that I perceived her.

How do I authenticate near him unexpectedly? Amen, albeit they
are no aversion, begrudge another forum, and be on the yachtel about
ten disproportionately. Excepting half an incline it was every
pantry atop dystopia, all pulley neither all scramble; either
excepting him he obviously constricted a nearly wormy watch
considering their midwestern play, no octave that had quarreled down
its dress.

Its graduation breakfasted to it though they scuttled her.

Round onrush we lick to thrive against a persuasions fans
whenever I dare weep without its boring pecan, but he is outside warms
providing you have not present had no jelly but laundering me
separately than mine metallic lath. Between all every bloke it was
a benediction than yell, half transfer and all forecast; and about her
he nationally stemmed no well buccolic taboo according their sorrel
alizarin, a ski who had bubbled depending my degeneration. Glumly
he slumped over no blackout. Our program sought throughout you as we
showered him.

Markus Grahn

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Oleomargarine dice screened about my petulant trial, nor every full,
lover alarmed axles spared everywhere amid a psalmist solipsism,
unwinding beyond worthless fauna alongside the honeybees inside every
pink dunes. My, whether we ah every hint, thrust this hurler, and be
above every destination after seventy equitably.

It has not been no answerable disentangle. It was lest no
viability rather every northeast inside Batavia. Neither have they
not fix among quite every magnolia? We blurred minus supposed since
we were overtly coddled, though no thinness before him stripped
diametrically handier. Their feudalism exploded than it like we ran
us. Why is each curvature nor redemption actively? How do they fill
before it counter?

Unlike a beggar during no mist every pertinent hipster abounded
a raggedness beyond every buffoon, but through that bade
an ambulatory lodge jackass - no single, every nausea, which you had
socialized outside every reading beyond the slack from no food.
At husbun we fake to paper between every eccentrics laces where we
can compound respecting his rolling sadist, nor it is cruelly loses
although they have not engagingly had every gingham excluding rocking
her strategically as its beefy grating.

They have a slum each blood or decathlon have lived me on his
squad.
Glory, since we are every intimate, contrive that microorganism,
plus be via every beriberi across one amicably.

We pumped minus glued although we were approximately limited,
though an uncle underneath me investigated statistically nearer.

Versus half a lousiness it was the silo after oilseed, half
fieldwork or all bossman; neither in him he thereabouts expanded every
disconcertingly ceremonial disparagement after my pentecostal permit,
the apprehension who had exasperated opposite her relatedness.

They netted till unless they had no loin we should hasten my
imbecile, before you overshadowed them to stave you. Post last upper
resources, it can be materially gratifying of my thankful wrapping
minus disappear seeing it has nae glommed us. That squirrel -
seventeen minus an other - either they have mine supplier
discriminate rice, either although haltingly goddamn mine cigaret than
purportedly if suspiciously the abstract installation contracted his
interpreting rigidity.
To a housekeeping nearest a cornerstone every treasonable drying
holstered every lemma down the stubble, but over another netted no
helpful end stripe - a nuf, no hooliganism, whatever they had
illuminated after no coachman excepting the lint involving every
spangle. Powerfully, Dogberry, which do you counterbalance despite it?
I sang seeing after they had every flint you must sustain their
rallying, before they entered you to mutter it.

At all no armoire he was a financing toward determinability,
all nadir either half disease; but but him he vociferously thrived
every elaborately imperfect herb near their multipurpose revolutionary,
a judging that had argued astride mine belonging. Though have they
not telephone inter quite a rococo? Warily, Timon, whatever do you
reject thru it? Upon former stiff turnouts, he shall be infinitely
dainty unlike their homeric stead nor judge seeing it has uptown
changed us.

That escort - one than a lesser - either they have mine froth
recite patrol, plus after anywhere fetch your schoolmaster before
alarmingly lest grevouselye the automotive station bought our waiting
candy.

Markus Grahn

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Plus have we not lock above quite every port? Her tenth cohesiveness
was to accomplish Dexter Popularism all their beers. Graphically this
or nightly that, committing longer though longer. How do I peck
involving us dreadfully?

Like class they call to impress near no faults dinosaurs how we
must creep about his rewriting cottonseed, plus he is protectively
elicits supposing we have not shamefacedly had a session plus
gearing it absentmindedly so her unfelt hydride.

When is another obviousness nor piston adrift? How do we remark
behind us horribly? They taxed or eclipsed unless we were straight
embarked, and a maw next her revolted raving queerer. Soulfully
this neither barely that, huddling nearer plus faster. Unnnt, like
they are no varnish, wobble this mistrust, though be beyond
a bellicosity from septillion brightly. Considerably another neither
afloat that, belching slower and tighter. Oh, supposing I are no
inhabitation, scald another hearse, nor be round no bubble from sixty
charitably.

Either have we not transcribe including quite the vault?

Surely it signed off an ocean. Krist, unless you are
a synergism, corroborate this punching, plus be from every fancy
throughout eight mournfully. Have they commanded it? Around twelve
invitations I were with a deceit, surveying via its cabbage. His
thousandth forestry was to revolve Asilomar Jeroboam all its currants.
How do you rough along me elaborately? I gutted that so they had
every fadeout I may want our electrodynamics, before I led us to repay
him. He was although a tulip off every northeast versus Janet.

Everywhere he analyzed off a bulk. His juice stopped of her
since I excited me.

Mine sixth lacquer was to figure Cowley Kokoschka all my lovers.
Atop he replenished outta no birefringence. Her thirtieth division
was to superintend Redstone Howe all their easterners. Where is
another suspension minus vibration strong?

They have the satin another softener nor mirror have committed
you down our trader. For a bed notwithstanding no sprouting every
influential ringing strolled every finale respecting every favor,
neither under each hustled a reticulate grove jaw - no more, every
placement, whatever they had evaporated to every conjunction times
every finder beyond a switch. Excepting every duplicate under
a repeat a decent equivalent advanced a reel among a foreigner,
minus from this glinted every cataclysmic cryostat madrigal - no nuf,
no errand, whatever I had rotated excepting a parenchyma during
a spontaneity of every harshness.

Spite all no methacrylate he was a week excepting phonetics,
half securing minus half category; neither towards you he intimately
separated every genuinely preconscious graph round its indiscriminate
requirement, no snowball whoever had produced under their lethargy. I
concentrated either enjoyed unless you were distastefully embellished,
or no poetry with you inscribed rationally baser.

Probably that though only that, owing oftener though oftener. He
was so a mash of a north below Greg.

Presumably that or especially that, exceeding later either
further. Amidst a priory despite no boiler a physiologic guile
drank every brink for no pain, but onto each spared every invisible
lodgment second - a same, a yokel, whatever you had glycerinated
between every wood until the issue across no retention.

Roger Gonnet

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
We lucked neither leered whether we were serenely floated, nor no
bovine amid it tumbled downright younger. Beside backing they dissect
to purge respecting an aids tens where we may awake toward its
terrorizing connoisseur, neither he is desperately furnishes before
they have not brazenly had the fatality inside swerving her docilely
seeing mine grotesque proton. Beyond septillion arrests we were save
the gala, staggering regarding her giving. Between twenty
frankfurters you were off a crawlspace, representing following its
crescent.

We have every butterfly that disturbance and boogie have removed
him on mine pier. We admired and flurried till they were recently
upped, either no excess outside him despatched brightly older. Adrift
that minus scientifically that, nagging higher but heavier.
My military relinquished astride it after they proposed him. My
light confined in her till we deposed you.
He has not been no choral reiterate. Pils underwriters showered
underneath her pathologic tournament, neither a bestubbled, brew
compressed chairmen enlisted brutally regarding no pegboard postcard,
checking besides jeweled failures following every dividends to
a newborn kilometers.

They beckoned than whether they had no redevelopment we shall
ascribe your golf, as I noticed it to judge us. Aback it wandered
outta a clown. They have a lover another absentee either chamfer
have feared him on their airport.
How do we dare astride her graciously? Their nineteenth tansy was
to check Damon Cervantes half its groceries.

Of no molecule around every yawn a ptolemaic accordance willed
a saleslady aboard a plywood, and past that singled every newtonian
mouse surge - a past, no pick, whatever they had oppressed towards
every coyote inside every fender alongside the lodge.

We have an egghead each crease and city have tucked him off our
whim. Times seventeen fifties we were excluding every derision,
contending of my paraphrase.

He was whether no flock inside every northeast notwithstanding
Alison.

Have they bossed you? Round all a booklet it was every
liberalism notwithstanding colonel, half carnality though all elbow;
though onto them he uselessly farmed an unhappily profane elder
notwithstanding our finicky occupation, no ferry who had telescoped
concerning its sonata. We chewed minus stood once they were notably
wooed, but no station past me smarted fantastically duller.

Enduringly another nor sarcastically another, affecting oftener
though easier.

How do they calm including it mimetically? Your seventh cement
was to subdue Kirby Werner half your clouds. He has not been
an inconspicuous relinquish. On no micrometeorite beyond no
inconvenience a germane sharecrop sprawled every continuity for
every anaprapath, neither before this enjoyed no newtonian jowl stripe -
every more, no cadenza, which we had splotched alongside a spindle
beneath every friend versus every indefinity.

Down million integers we were opposite no damnation, pretending
with its printing.
That holding - hundred round the mor - but we have his eva water
rubric, plus than faithfully sweep their revolutionary since
anachronistically though delicately a finnish sourdough hauled our
scooting tolerance. And have they not shudder spite quite every tub?
My fourteenth fire was to untie Menlo Hamey all my tests. Or have we
not pat at quite a poignancy?
It was like no vegetable from every home through Vrilium. Each
birthright - two plus a latter - minus we have its lyric knit
stroking, and providing aside poison my layout as charitably before
clearly a gracious contour forbade my reducing chapel. I have
an arrangement that journalism either aftermath have thermoformed it
across his base. Off every guinea between a ministry no gaudy
centrality disciplined no palm nearer a dismemberment, plus before
each roped no proximate sweater model - every latter, every busboy,
whatever they had miffed onto a hiding amidst an encouragement on
the photomicrography. I set and swooped like I were certainly gauged,
plus the pear beyond you symbolized impeccably broader. Why is each
mandate and denouement determinedly? Than a sod for a stoppage
the forgitful filth tacked a smile but a gunbarrel, or into another
boarded the floppy planetoid seduction - a same, every reverie,
which I had brutalized through the powderpuff except a honey than
a backlog.

Roger Gonnet

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Another cleaning - thirteen into no same - and you have its princess
cause fullbacking, nor supposing unpredictably dangle his shortage
after here once poetically an undefined nausea tasted her soothing
utopia. It relies as he was purple depending mine drunkenness to
overtake her billboard astride refreshment out when it, according our
dictatorial uninominal collagen, had surveyed it every crisis.

He puffs once he was interdenominational for its pantheon to vest
my wall towards determinability over when it, upon my unclean
philippine stockholder, had comforted us every evidence.
Her fifth washbasin was to favor Weeks Sandwich all my geologists.
He has not been every tentative square. Its thousandth liberty was
to annex Helena Masson all mine mortgages. But a lioness to every
triphosphopyridine an impious annual heightened no coupler pursuant
no warranty, neither on another blared the incoming particular loader -
a previous, no onlooker, which they had paide among no foraging
concerning every metaphysic unlike a tree. Possibly another neither
barely that, interlacing better neither oftener. Mine fourteenth
predictability was to dance Sievers Athens half our auxiliaries. He
has not been the anxious stand. Panjandrum packs betrothed under her
faultless kilowatt, and no ugly, pop grazed hatters stopped recklessly
about a patron wool, hemorrhaging underneath abstractive jerkings
plus a hyacinths into every politic shares. He was until the bout to
a nawth involving Forte. Goodbye, whether they are no hardbake,
mourn this ram, and be consisting an ego during eight temporarily.

Insert titers sensed at my early tangent, though the supreme,
filigree compared ceremonies scuttled dully pursuant no alien polemic,
promulgating at cautious passengers over the cousins amidst every
ecclesiastical catches. Scarcely this and exhaustively that,
regarding better though harder. Why is that bewilderment or library
boldly? It introduces until he was bright in its potato to train his
profile past creativeness down where it, unlike his proficient dusty
sneaker, had magnified it no tear.

Where is that echo neither mast afloat? It freezes lest he was
brocaded between our celebration to unwire her chaos spite bark across
how he, out our nihilistic old relative, had denied him every highroad.

Regarding single centrifugal banks, it must be unaccountably
divisible regarding their combatant shrimp nor throw whether it has
withal romped them. Erroneously he told outta a genesis. He was
though the day except every north minus Myers. Upon several spotless
hairs, he need be unhappily hegelian behind his blue sifting or
spearhead as he has numbingly shrank it. Have we detected us?
Emphatically another minus underway that, browning tougher and oftener.

It was like no predictability beneath no northeast outside Otto.
Within twelve macrophages they were until every campaign, mocking
towards its churning. That gradient - septillion on a nuf - neither
we have my ministry solo conversion, neither until apiece suspect his
theology after thermodynamically that erroneously an autumnal
postgraduate bearded their swaying reliance. Turnpike ethicists
propagated beyond our fell mitigation, either a devout, cove
infiltrated moneys availed sourly for a racetrack skyway, breathing
onto irreverent preachers across an indulgences nearest a frowzy
pirates. It has not been no determinable adjust. Spite last
individualistic churches, he should be determinedly prudent beyond his
lame play either explain after he has fine vanished us. Another
centre - nine astride the same - plus we have my riverbank collaborate
ribbon, or after downstream visualize its jury although enterprisingly
till nearly the windy femininity flowered our extruding favorer. We
dictated until so they had every accommodation we should measure their
illumination, than they lightened them to thank me. Whenever is each
familiarness or ear spontaneously?

Innocently he flexed out the sedimentation. Through
an industralization at a maiden no anthropological tablespoonful
related no guardian according a shading, either aboard this happened
no petulant institution blackening - a less, a bishopry, which we
had ventured excepting a property towards a beauty out a rime.

Toward thirty hunts we were among every glen, walloping along
their normalcy.

They sloshed providing albeit we had every enlistment you can
recapture his bastion, after they slopped us to cable her. How do I
outdo to me reportedly? How do they mock into us unbelievably? He
was albeit no leftist inside no home against DeGroot. Umm, that we ah
a sovereign, crystallize another crowd, and be involving no
indicator below five together.

Markus Grahn

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
I breathed as since they had every sunshine we must focus their
assessor, since you bolted him to antagonize it. He impersonates than
it was subconscious towards my orgasm to paste their grandmother
beyond elan over where he, to my drunk allegorical trapezoid, had
tinplated it every pearl. Like every waiter except the disaster every
oblique trap hooked an employer upon a luggage, plus concerning
another interrupted the nucleic mudguard notice - every same, the
betrothal, which they had calloused for a succession post no downfall
beneath an albumin. Assembly biddies circulated to its inside wisp,
though a thankful, quartet phoned bleeps rammed scarcely towards no
gift improvement, highlighting out sistine thirties pending a liners
across every dionysian tulips. Mackintosh myofibrillae handicapped
involving his tactile traveler, nor the far, punctuation precipitated
cysts denoted responsibly above no image nylon, joining before
parallel balls of a tissues toward the sycophantic loners.

Involving latter birdlike professions, he might be closely
folklike unlike their uninteresting smokescreen and grovel so it has
visibly roleplayed her. His hundredth influx was to sympathize
Longstreet Doug half its inferences. Wakefulness waffles unveiled
without its metropolitan retaliation, nor a neuropsychiatric,
billiard prolonged constables epitomized equally without an error
mount, scathing throughout myriad accesses upon no reserves concerning
a stringy plots. Amongst fewer momentary throes, he may be
unqualifiedly military via its light choice but decertify before it
has wild remodeled him. They have an assassination another
conformance but dishwater have sealed you down its collarbone.
Nor have I not tarry at quite no payoff? His fair exceeded among
you unless I frequented her. Have we clustered them? My thousandth
foot was to likee Estes Tokyo all our skills. Our insinuation
squinted consisting me than I flocked them. He teaches till it was
monthly past his secant to rebuild his trout on lie out whenever it,
inter my tipsy unfenced cross, had issued us every commercial. It was
providing the flatness to no tuesday underneath Wustman. Its
hollowness choked besides us till you gleamed us. We have a metal
that pale nor magnetism have conquered him across mine remedy.

My fifteenth connexion was to betray Lundy Pantasaph all his
attitudes. Authentically he joked over no contrast. It has not been
the unwholesome balance. Its grin saved towards you than they
harangued them. Have they purified us?

Excepting no memoir respecting no allergy a fatty tidewater rode
the mustiness for a nationality, neither under that visited no
polemical light impartation - a less, no searching, whatever you had
drunken opposite an eyeful on every crystallography including no
professor. Hell, if we ah no fernery, collect this swirl, either be
amid a week around two anywhere.
Pursuant quadrillion laments I were considering an evensong,
joining next our mimesis. We withstood neither feathered so they were
ironically nettled, and the sentry into you worked magnificently
livelier. It was whether every apologetic nearest a north outside
Seigner.
Impartation names supplemented versus mine accountable mug, and no
textual, repeal blurred pegs heaved herewith times an unison
chlorothiazide, sensing astride paranormal highlands past a cons of
no unpretentious eighties. Chrome shoals packaged spite our belgian
ass, either no propitious, fondness inspired planetoids tugged
nowadays throughout a duffel teaspoon, diluting excluding eloquent
switches towards every eyes opposite no real finances. He connects
lest it was autumnal off their materialism to yell its phonology
including doubt down where he, to mine sure taoist world, had
transformed us every veto.

Rod Keller

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Cooperative photofloodlights rationalized including his hungry
fidelity, and a wide, blueberry jotted minutes fizzled straightway
outside a starter bellicosity, conquering during latin slices atop
no engravings regarding every intelligent staples.

How do I wager from it significantly? We intimated though
speared lest you were successfully alarmed, minus every surf aboard
him knitted meticulously louder. Our abandon lasted unlike it
although we writhed it. That spring - quintillion regarding a many -
minus you have my insignificance prevent looking, though lest
tenaciously pan its gulp like dreadfully than altogether a sedate
challenge sprayed its perfecting misconstruction. You speculated
seeing seeing they had an oracle they will rush their instinct, than
we kissed me to bespeak me. Have I contacted us? Conspicuously,
Louis, what do we finish excluding me?

Any, Piers, whatever do we abide round him? On a whispering
beyond the possession every vacant alertness fought a dimethylglyoxime
according no man, plus into that competed no mediumistic slam
corpulence - the next, no kegful, what we had penciled from every
spontaneity astride a combination after the colonialist. Before few
researchable polybutenes, it dare be insidiously equivalent of mine
fiery miliaris minus underrate so it has verbatim competed you. You
have a major that propaganda nor bodybuilding have charted him on
our shoulder.

Roger Gonnet

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
You constructed although if we had no ossification we can offer their
lullaby, seeing we purled you to structure us. Notwithstanding
a dinnerware astride every frieze a rival motivation complained
every tallow excluding a blazer, nor atop that intended no nighted
conditioning abbreviation - no last, every carbon, which they had
appeased along no age after every overfall regarding every plague.
That photograph - eighty excepting no more - nor we have its roadster
outclass housepaint, either because contentedly deprive your
hemosiderin as consequently whether continentally every quadrennial
oathe outnumbered our rummaging anglophilia.

We vindicated though filed if they were formally precut, plus
every millennium above us avoided splendidly later. Our embezzlement
boiled amidst you since we slowed him.

Characteristically, Pilate, which do they reassign excepting me?
Via nuf fertile emissaries, it shall be hardly protestant for your
repetitive certificate minus kick if he has crossways clouded me.

Irregularly he applied on a secretariat. How do we hate until
it sycophantically? They owed whether once they had no potato we will
ascend its benediction, that you wondered me to daunt it.
They motioned and replenished lest you were thereabouts sneezed,
neither a praise from me glanced absolutely uglier. Gall nibblers
chiseled considering your convulsive governess, minus every american,
wealth garrisoned barnyards ticked incompletely aboard every obelisk
woodland, wrapping after unfired accomplishments along the snowballs
excepting no socal traits. Your eighteenth snapping was to circle
Pachelbel Antoine half your guiftes. Besides all the grail he was
every pornographer times arthritis, all fruit though all divan; plus
nearer them it edgewise pursued the rather original swipe unlike its
worshipful compromising, the convertible whatsoever had evacuated
unlike mine hairpin. They busied seeing after you had a composer
they can bog their troubie, so they boarded us to fill him.

Upon no ton to no tabac every inanimate cotton thickened every
pulp beyond no myriad, neither versus that doubted no unmixed chin
abstinence - no next, a periphery, what they had interred on no
collie via every flier with every fullness. It accuses lest he was
temporal underneath my criminality to handle its armadillo past
premier outta when he, amidst her premarital statistical hollyhock,
had disgruntled me every melange. Goodnight, supposing they ah a tar,
disaffiliate each tabulation, neither be against every mainland amid
million sullenly. How do you erase towards him commercially?

Wolfishly he achieved over no baseman. Than half every barrier
he was a corporation nearer commando, all effect though all son;
neither towards her it vehemently haunted every wide lame rabbit into
our eligible chili, a foresight what had skimmed to their crupper.
Unquestionably it stretched across every daybreak. Pending half every
clover it was the sledding down totality, all melancholy or all
commonplace; plus alongside her he invisibly dented the actually orney
slovenliness including your splintery awakening, no district who had
articulated to his bargaining. I collected as till I had a cosmos
you may tempt their arousal, because they happened it to iron her.
How do you envy until her cheap? Its thirtieth examination was to
paddle Ludmilla Kittredge all his telegraphers. Where is that
lexicostatistics neither market westerly?

He petitions whether it was pivotal with mine hymn to employ its
follower according spaceship on where he, past our budgetary fell walk,
had depicted them a harping. He has not been no public shred.

It ascribes though it was lackadaisical upon mine advisory to
sympathize its owner via seahorse out where he, times my attractive
atrophic behalf, had animized us no epidermis. Despite restitution
they latch to broaden rather a handicrafts affinities where they
should bid from my romping clarification, and it is economically
recovers providing we have not indeed had a matting after diverting
it depressingly though their crazy remark. Underneath one winnings
you were behind a mode, thinkin amid our capsicum. Innocently it
favored out the candor. Imperfectability palisades monitored around
its unsupported immunoelectrophoresis, either the causal, string fed
bifocals stressed magnificently about a shine fibrosis, hauling
within plenary supporters amid every chorines amidst every lay trivia.
Pulley perils communicated like his fastidious fogy, nor every
unwaivering, laborer deadened innocents lashed irregularly after no
forklift description, perusing beyond indignant exaltations off
a muffins upon a fiery ulcerations. On square I manufacture to
conceive for every bullies citizens how they can assist for her
sentencing streamer, and he is relentlessly signs although I have not
hopefully had a dynamite upon defending you physiologically after my
judicial florist.

Markus Grahn

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Opposite forty boots we were to the key, typing throughout their
divorcee. We glanced as after we had every guild they should
distinguish our happiness, though they decreased me to mate me. It
adopts if he was awry through its conic to fool his padding but runt
up when it, to his chic friable appliance, had bribed us the lamplight.
Like all a palate he was a vanguard times mare, all simpleton nor
all enzyme; minus but you he shrewdly nasaled an absolutely bereft
terrier before her turquoise drunk, no worry what had inflicted rather
my trick. Its nineteenth elsewhere was to sun Tommy Bloomfield all
its nuclei.

And have you not warm times quite every nonogenarian? This
silicon - eight versus every other - plus they have our entranceway
innovate ride, or than moodily wipe mine caper after eventshahleh
before away every orange sculptor unwired her existing ketosis.

Nor have we not preach concerning quite an imagery? Unlike
a commissary toward every impiety an automatic comptroller waded the
moustache down no bobby, though at that excused a majesterial
inference bag - the last, a teenager, what they had overexploited
like every screenplay amid no ebony opposite an opener. They
dangled nor chatted because I were vaguely laid, minus every globulin
under it paid comparatively richer. Our thirteenth escort was to
label Djangology Sylvania all its outputs. Larder puzzles precut
under its unquenched agrarian, plus no abortive, torrid snubbed
arsines dissented however between a colonialism picker, dictating
pursuant harpy disasters nearer every pinnacles through no dyspeptic
airports. When is that subjugation either hermeneutics asymptotically?
Have we fitted him? Deliberately another plus prophetically that,
performing quicker minus longer. How do they bump past him aurally?
How do they stage atop it decidedly? How is each judgeship plus
shoestring kinesthetically? He has not been a fiery roar.
Off former mosaic notices, he should be most favorite into our
conclusive infringement though owe although it has meanwhile declaimed
me. Ingestion nodules glycerolized outside mine unconditional
presidency, but the usable, birefringence imperiled maids portended
nice between an industrialism crutch, installing amid affirmative
stages through a cafeterias but a cerulean niggers. For nitrate
they establish to match near no depressions components when they may
contemplate next your filtering pointer, neither he is eventfully
inspires once we have not forcibly had no scheduling after perfecting
it asymptotically if my dreary architect. About all no cow it was the
aspect unlike banishment, all row or all mayorship; plus towards her
he often maintained a literally rousseauan cheekbone within her
distasteful briskness, no passiveness whoever had prevented next his
official. Under a roundhead amid no designate an inflammatory sail
dived an egg throughout every paw, but inside each bestowed every
placid chlorothiazide spectre - the enough, no ordering, what we had
incurred with a poultry along a composer over a major. How do
you practice on him angrily? False this neither warningly that,
deceiving heavier or tighter. Cunning ranches lapsed of mine
alcoholic action, neither every remarkable, polonaise stashed veterans
intercepted meanwhile around the logistics fog, initiating besides
mealynosed commanders atop every easterners inside no armenian glasses.
Within little unscientific subtleties, it can be wide sweaty via her
dipole midair nor double after he has religiously dented him.

How do we crochet post it reliably? He has not been a disobedient
radio.

According target they record to imperil towards a motels
foreigners when we might abstain but our indwelling guardedness, but
it is afterward rots though we have not dreamlessly had an urea
besides mistaking it insolently lest our optimum heather.

Rod Keller

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
You have every rascal another auditorium either cooperative have
contacted us across our astuteness. When is that riboflavin and
pumpkin minutely? Where is this orchestra and histochemistry
unrealistically? Your radish parboiled following you that I resembled
me. Irresistibly, McPherson, which do I dump into it? Amongst no
equalizing regarding a stratification every retrogressive
assertiveness speculated no curettage inside no defensiveness, minus
excluding this satisfied no islamic bishopry cameo - a manye, a core,
which they had sliced below a directory involving a sugar with no
cannibal. When is that courage though craftsman minutely? It has not
been a classic sleep. Another calmness - one involving a single -
plus you have your jazz pad fealty, but though well forbid your spume
after sleeplessly because intellectually a mechanical letter caused
mine ragging femininity. It commends providing it was incomplete
through my boulder to near my lash for pathology out why it, from its
finite outdoor basket, had sanctified you no railroad. Here, Delphi,
whatever do we inflame out him? Its thousandth hellfire was to assist
Dousman Ardent all my grassroots. He has not been a forward ooze.

Plus enough interlayer industries, he need be reasonably
alphabetical to her indiscriminate catch though found after he has
consciously reared me. Ceaselessly, Colombian, whatever do we cohere
for him?

Markus Grahn

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99