Disable, Disarm, Deport. F'k a russian selling potato for 0 we sold them for ./run2.sh.10 per pound, F'k a russian trying to jack us for a gallon at the pumps we sold them for ./run2.sh.43 cents... F'k russia from the americas entirely, seeing as how they didn't bother to get a green card, white card, student visa, citizenship, wet foot dry foot, or diplomatic stay, on fake ID, murdered for, from the white house to city hall, and their russian pigs, and their pet drug addicts, all legally shootable/deportable, especially when sh'ting as inbred, malnourished, manore poisoned, downs syndrome, faggot potatohead. [o;-)

pisse...@the.controls

Nov 11, 2022, 9:02:24 PM11/11/22
★★★★★
Official Invitation to Mount Shasta :
app.box.com/s/dmsn1y6sbvwlq1bzrbqa1qsso3dpqh1i

https://is.gd/B_day
© Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.
˙pǝʌɹǝsǝɹ sʇɥƃᴉɹ ll∀

A mystery unravels quickly?.¿

P.s.. ...If any of you would like to donate money towards any Dr. HRB coalitions.. ie.. Dr. HRB's coalition to convert small california diner chains to wild grain fed cattle and milk (instead of manure fed grass fed) and 0% manure grown coffee and tea,.. ..text DONATION to 5305002001

"God, existent or not, is an unfair asshole, addicted to evidence and you, but can be earned from, which happens, often." ~ HRB

And my best skateboard trick on film was in South Lake Tahoe (cali side), where I went to do skate, ..at the 7-11, where they built a skate stunt for me, which they took down the next morning, was on the parking lot camera, after I ate a pizza and a pepsi, ..a boneless, no comply, 2180° variel pressure flip + jump the jap + stall in the rail + 450° shove it dismount. ..but I did a few other really cool ones there caught on dashcams.

..but all any of you really really need this season, (other than nutritional therapy, manure detox, and direction,..) is the spirit of christmas cast into you.
[o;-)