A 2nd Generation Scientologist Questions Scientology & is Forced to Disconnect. Truth Helps Him Connect With Life, Love and Family

6 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Out_Of_The_Dark

da leggere,
3 ott 2007, 11:51:1603/10/07
Some articles by former members about why they left scientology stand
out more than others. One such is the excellent series of letters and
comments by Sasha Zbitnoff about his leaving scientology, entitled:
Letters to a Scientologist (tiny url: http://tinyurl.com/34w5lw )
http://www.helenandsasha.com/letters_to_a_scientologist-Table%20of%20Contents.htm

Sasha is a second generation scientologist child of 2 now former
scientologists. His story is unique but I think, very telling. When
Sasha became of age, he began to question the 'beliefs' of
Scientology. His is a sad example of the effects and consequences of
being forced to go along with disconnection policy in order to live
with the peace of mind that comes with having gotten your questions
about Scientology & L Ron Hubbard answered, even if it's by default.

He was able to leave Scientology because he Scientology could not
quelch the normal developmental stage of questioning authority that
this teenager and so many like him go through as they evolve into
adulthood. By natural desire, he was able to examine and inspect his
own thoughts against what he was being told or what he was being
instructed to think, by Scientology and scientologists. What is
equally interesting is that the principle of truth was the main
driving force, the foundation really, that helped him examine
Scientology against the world.
If you look read through his page, you will see this unfold. On his
About Me pages, you will see a truely bright man who is living out his
priority of creating a life of true substance that is fueled by
integrity and love - NOT BY SCIENTOLOGY. You can see it in the pics of
him with his wife, children and family. This is a person who respected
his parents and chose to accept their beliefs as members of the church
of scientology WITHOUT QUESTION until he was of age to natrually
examine just what he's been involved in his whole life.

What he found was that his mother was already disaffected about
Scientology, but hiding ther feelings from everyone in the church
because she did not want to disconnect from her son. She feared her
leaving would cause her son too many problems. There is some mention
of his father Max, and how things were before and after Sasha
left.Overall, Sasha's story about his life at the end days of his time
in scientology is a good read on what the 2nd generation
scientologists are faced with, without the luxury of free choice.

I don't know about you but I am of a generation where we were
vulnerable to suggestion while in pursuit of knowing more of why we
here on this earth. We wanted to be seduced by something that enabled
us to be so much more than what we were and scientology was sold as
the spiritual way. Of course, that was during the days when
scientology was pretending to be a church while we were still being
educated that scientology was really a 'religious philosophy'.

It was difficult for me to realize, after I left, that I'd been so
self absorbed when it came to thr nrrds of others outide of
scientology. My family and wog friends, especially. I am grateful I
had them there for me after I left, even though I was the one who'd
originally disconnected from some of them because of our differing
beliefs. Relationships can in many instances be restored where both
parties are willing to try because the foundation of love and decency
has not been completely severed. Love is the basis for so much good
in this world, it's all things NOT scientology when you think about
it. Scientology is about communication necessary to control.
Love is communicating by freewill uncompromised by doctrine or
propaganda.

Most importantly, forgiveness is a commodity that scientology refuses
to use and employ in the wog world, reserving it only for those in
confessionals deemed higher toned and above 2.0.

Disconnection policy is akin to lower level developmental stage in
adapting to social & interpersonal situations. It reminds me of a
childish approach to friendship where disconnection is saying "If you
don't like what I say, I will just cut you off and go to the next
classmate to play with."

Hubbard seems to have been a spiteful one for such retribution to have
permeated his doctrine.
Through training courses, he managed to get members to agree that his
policy is more important than people. Disconnecting us from the
concept of love is how he did it. Love became stats. Money love.
Greed = love. Broken families =discardable love. Thank goodness there
are many wogs who know that forgiveness is a fundamental desire in
mankind.

Letters to a Scientologist By:Sasha Zbitnoff
http://tinyurl.com/34w5lw
http://www.helenandsasha.com/letters_to_a_scientologist-Table%20of%20Contents.htm

LaserClam

da leggere,
3 ott 2007, 13:34:3703/10/07
On Oct 3, 11:51 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>

> It was difficult for me to realize, after I left, that I'd been so
> self absorbed when it came to thr nrrds of others outide of
> scientology. My family and wog friends, especially. I am grateful I
> had them there for me after I left, even though I was the one who'd
> originally disconnected from some of them because of our differing
> beliefs. Relationships can in many instances be restored where both
> parties are willing to try because the foundation of love and decency
> has not been completely severed. Love is the basis for so much good
> in this world, it's all things NOT scientology when you think about
> it. Scientology is about communication necessary to control.
> Love is communicating by freewill uncompromised by doctrine or
> propaganda.

Why don't you look up in the dictionary the
words you don't understand before you
try using them in sentences?

The Dark Lord

da leggere,
3 ott 2007, 14:59:5203/10/07

I remember you saying that to me, still waiting for you to tell me
what my misused words are, but then you're a dumb bot script.

Out_Of_The_Dark

da leggere,
3 ott 2007, 16:02:2503/10/07
On Oct 3, 11:51 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Some articles by former members about why they left scientology stand
> out more than others. One such is the excellent series of letters and
> comments by Sasha Zbitnoff about his leaving scientology, entitled:
> Letters to a Scientologist (tiny url:http://tinyurl.com/34w5lw )http://www.helenandsasha.com/letters_to_a_scientologist-Table%20of%20...
http://www.helenandsasha.com/letters_to_a_scientologist-Table%20of%20...

Jinkii

da leggere,
3 ott 2007, 19:30:3803/10/07

You're glib! You don't know the history of Dictionaries. I do.
All it does is mask the problem, LC. And if you understand the history
of it, it masks the problem. That's what it does. That's all it does.
You're not getting to the reason why. There is no such thing as a
misunderstood word.

Jinkii

Genesis

da leggere,
3 ott 2007, 19:57:0803/10/07

"Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Good read, thanks for the links.

Glad he finally got "Out of the Dark" :)

Genesis

--true awareness is only enjoyed by a few--

Jonathon Barbera

da leggere,
3 ott 2007, 21:14:2303/10/07
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 23:30:38 -0000, Jinkii <Jin...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

>You're glib! You don't know the history of Dictionaries. I do.

You're glib on the history of Dictionaries. I happen to have seen the
episode of Black Adder II where the source of the first dictionary was
discussed at great length. If I saw it on the tv then it must be true.

-- Jonathon

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra