Sabine Weber, Church of Scientology spokesperson in Germany: "Who dares to say we are against human rights?"

R. Hill

Dec 11, 2007, 10:13:51 AM12/11/07
Many. Among them, people on your RFW site.

For good measure:

L. Ron Hubbard/Scientology vs. Universal Declaration of Human Rights
http://www.xenu-directory.net/topics/scn-vs-udhr.html

Ray.

roger gonnet

Dec 11, 2007, 12:18:32 PM12/11/07
"R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> a écrit dans le message de

That's great indeed. Good presentation and search. You could add still a lot
from the very recent activities from the scam cult leader Misscabbage.
I did not have time to quote all the many things before a number of french
Magistrates some time ago, but I sustained the fact that from all the HRs,
scientology respects none or almost none, not even the lives of its members.

JAFAW

Dec 11, 2007, 2:40:07 PM12/11/07

"R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote in message
> [...]

That's a really neat page. Excellent work.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Dec 11, 2007, 3:15:24 PM12/11/07

thanks very much for this.

I suggest that one be added.

There's a clause in the UN Declaration of Human Rights, the religious
rights part, that says something about having the right to change
one's religion without penalty.

But Scientology violates this clause when Scientology enforces its so
called "always leave the door open a crack" to ex Scientologists who
are declared suppressive person. Hubbard failed to realize that this
"leaving the door open a crack" is Scientology religious practice that
Scientology is consciously enforcing on persons who might be
exercizing their UN rights by changing AWAY from being
Scientologists!

People changing AWAY from being Scientologists should NOT have to ever
have Scientology religious practices enforced on them with any
penalty!

Chuck Beatty

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Dec 12, 2007, 12:58:21 AM12/12/07

> People changing AWAY from being Scientologists should NOT have to ever
> have Scientology religious practices enforced on them with any
> penalty!

http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html

"Article 18.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion;
this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and
freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or
private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice,
worship and observance."

R. Hill

Dec 12, 2007, 5:23:03 AM12/12/07
On Dec 12, 3:58 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

Thanks Chuck, I will see to add it. This Hubbard's quote come to mind:

""When somebody enrols, consider he or she has joined up for the
duration of the universe - never permit an 'open-minded' approach"

-- L. Ron Hubbard, "KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING", 7 February 1965,
reissued 27 August 1980

Suggestions accepted.

Ray.

banchukita

Dec 12, 2007, 6:41:15 AM12/12/07
On Dec 11, 10:13 am, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:

Yet another Ray Hill page that needs to be sent to editorial boards
worldwide.

Thanks, Ray.

-maggie, human being

John

Dec 12, 2007, 5:32:17 PM12/12/07

"R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote in message
"15. I promise not to mix the processes of Scientology with other practices
except when the preclear is physically ill and only medical means will
serve."
- Hubbard, HCOPL 2 November 1968, AUDITOR'S CODE

"other practices" effectively means other religious practises.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Dec 13, 2007, 2:08:40 AM12/13/07
On Dec 12, 5:23 am, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
> On Dec 12, 3:58 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
> > > People changing AWAY from being Scientologists should NOT have to ever
> > > have Scientology religious practices enforced on them with any
> > > penalty!
>
> >http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html
>
> > "Article 18.
> > Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion;
> > this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and
> > freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or
> > private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice,
> > worship and observance."
>
> Thanks Chuck, I will see to add it. This Hubbard's quote come to mind:
>
> ""When somebody enrolls, consider he or she has joined up for the

> duration of the universe - never permit an 'open-minded' approach"
>
> -- L. Ron Hubbard, "KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING", 7 February 1965,
> reissued 27 August 1980
>
> Suggestions accepted.
>
> Ray.

Also, when a staff member wants to leave staff, Hubbard made it a
suppressive act to discuss one's plans to leave to anyone but the head
of Division 1 or the Staff Chaplain.

Below are two short quotes from Hubbard's "Leaving and Leaves" policy
letter. These are rules for STAFF MEMBERS, not regular public
parishioners.

This is one of the Hubbard's most foul code of silence pressure
predicaments he has left as a permanent unchallengeable silencing
rule!

"If one is going to leave an org the proper action is to report it
only to the HAS [head of Division 1 in a Scientology church] and Staff
Chaplain and not to fellow staff members."

"...informing fellow staff members and others that one is leaving is
hereby properly labeled a suppressive act."

L. Ron Hubbard from page 726, new green volume 0, 1999 edition.
"LEAVING AND LEAVES" of 7 Dec 1976

This means staff members are not allowed to discuss with their spouses
or even their fellow staff member friends if they wish to leave
staff!

That rule is rigidly applied. It gets one in trouble if one violates
this rule. It is considered a SUPPRESSIVE ACT to discuss with one's
spouse, if one wants to leave one's staff position.

While I'm on this same theme, there are a range of Suppressive Acts
that used to burn me, and I smoldered inside when I was in the
Scientology cult, about these following Suppressive Person Acts, from
Hubbard's policy entitled "SUPPRESSIVE ACTS, SUPPRESSION OF
SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS", green volume 1, 1991 edition, pages
875=876

"Public disavowal of Scientology or Scientologists in good standing
with Scientology organizations."

"Public statements against Scientology or Scientologists but not to
Committees of Evidence duly convened."

"Testifying hostilely before state or public inquiries into
Scientology to suppress it."

"Reporting or threatening to report Scientology or Scientologists to
civil authorities in an effort to suppress Scientology or
Scientologists from practicing or receiving standard Scientology."

"Demanding the return of any or all fees paid for standard training
and processing actually received or received in part and still
available but undelivered only because of departure of the person
demanding (the fees must be refunded but this policy applies."

"Writing anti-Scientology letters to the press or giving anti-
Scientology or anti-Scientologist data to the press."

"Failure to handle or disavow and disconnect from a person
demonstrably guilty of suppressive acts."

"Being in the hire of anti-Scientology groups or persons."

"Delivering up the person of a Scientologist without justifiable
defense or lawful protest to the demands of civil or criminal law."

"Suppressive acts are clearly those covert or overt acts knowingly
calculated to reduce or destroy the influence or activities of
Scientology or prevent case gains or continued Scientology success and
activity on the part of a Scientologist. As persons or groups that
would do such a thing act out of self-interest only to the detriment
of all others, they cannot be granted the rights ordinarily accorded
rational beings." page 883 green volume 1, 1991 edition. L. Ron
Hubbard.