Enlightenment

1 view

Venus as a Boy

Feb 10, 2023, 12:07:10 PM2/10/23

Venus as a Boy

Feb 23, 2023, 8:24:03 AM2/23/23

Venus as a Boy

Feb 23, 2023, 8:33:29 AM2/23/23
Am 23.02.2023 um 14:24 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 10.02.2023 um 18:07 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>> For people who are interested in pieces of my enlightenment:
>>
>> The Void and Infinity:
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2022/07/09/the-void-and-infinity/
>>
>> Nothingness, Creation and God:
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/10/nothingness-creation-and-god/
>>

> Another phycists theory
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/23/another-phycists-theory/

So if everything is conscious and spirited you can see how overvalued
the brain is!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Feb 25, 2023, 7:47:39 AM2/25/23

Venus as a Boy

Mar 4, 2023, 4:31:06 AM3/4/23
If you, as a so called “schizophrenic” want to get rid of your visions
and voices, you mainly have to free yourself from god.

In my case after I went through all the hells god imposed on me, I
accused god in front of the court of infinity and eternity, according to
Jesayah 45:7 of trying to totally annihilate me multiple times, and
according to Psalm 82:2 and Hosea 8:7 god will be judged to annihilation
by nothingness.

So I freed myself from visions and voices!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Mar 4, 2023, 12:43:28 PM3/4/23
It helped only for a moment, the visions and voices are back!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Mar 8, 2023, 8:44:35 PM3/8/23
Am 04.03.2023 um 10:31 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 25.02.2023 um 13:47 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

>>> So if everything is conscious and spirited you can see how overvalued
>>> the brain is!
>>>

>> Quantumvacuum and Duplicators
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/25/quantumvacuum-and-duplicators/

"When researchers interviewed 463 people about 91 key symptoms for
psychiatric disorders, they found that all of them experienced thoughts,
beliefs, moods, and fantasies that, if isolated in a psychiatric
interview, would support a diagnosis of mental illness."

https://www.madinamerica.com/2023/03/critical-psychiatry-textbook-chapter-5-psychiatric-diagnoses-are-not-reliable-part-two/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Mar 8, 2023, 10:12:38 PM3/8/23
Am 09.03.2023 um 02:44 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

> "When researchers interviewed 463 people about 91 key symptoms for
> psychiatric disorders, they found that all of them experienced thoughts,
> beliefs, moods, and fantasies that, if isolated in a psychiatric
> interview, would support a diagnosis of mental illness."
>
> https://www.madinamerica.com/2023/03/critical-psychiatry-textbook-chapter-5-psychiatric-diagnoses-are-not-reliable-part-two/

Catch-22

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/03/09/catch-22/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Master of In/sanity

Apr 2, 2023, 6:02:47 AM4/2/23

Master of In/sanity

Apr 4, 2023, 7:53:22 AM4/4/23

Master of In/sanity

Apr 5, 2023, 12:29:20 AM4/5/23

Master of In/sanity

Apr 20, 2023, 1:29:53 PM4/20/23
Destruction of evil

Yesterday God promissed me that today would start the destruction of
evil, and yes today my states guardian became ill of covid-19!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/