Lion's Gate Portal

1 view

David Dalton

Aug 9, 2023, 1:19:07 AM8/9/23
Yesterday (August 8) was the Lion’s Gate Portal.

Today (August 9) is International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples.

I’m still plugging away on alt.religion.druid .

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Aug 9, 2023, 11:02:22 PM8/9/23
On Aug 9, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2A83594900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Yesterday (August 8) was the Lion’s Gate Portal.
>
> Today (August 9) is International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples.
>
> I’m still plugging away on alt.religion.druid .

Today (August 10) is World Lion Day.

David Dalton

Aug 12, 2023, 12:07:31 AM8/12/23
On Aug 10, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2A848ABC00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Aug 9, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2A83594900...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > Yesterday (August 8) was the Lion’s Gate Portal.
> >
> > Today (August 9) is International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples.
> >
> > I’m still plugging away on alt.religion.druid .
>
> Today (August 10) is World Lion Day.

August 11 was Hip-Hop Day.

Today (August 12) is World Elephant Day/International Youth Day.