Tina Turner reincarnated already

David Dalton

May 24, 2023, 6:45:23 PM5/24/23
Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
on her, and then when I was going through options for a
possible soul alignment for her, I divined by perineum click
divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.

"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)

Michael McLean

May 24, 2023, 8:32:57 PM5/24/23
On 25/05/2023 8:45 am, David Dalton wrote:
> Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
> on her, and then when I was going through options for a
> possible soul alignment for her, I divined by perineum click
> divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
> Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.

Why Africa? Why not Sweden?

Michael

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

El Kabong

May 24, 2023, 8:49:43 PM5/24/23
Michael McLean wrote:

> On 25/05/2023 8:45 am, David Dalton wrote:
> > Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
> > on her, and then when I was going through options for a
> > possible soul alignment for her, I divined by perineum click
> > divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
> > Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.
> >

> Why Africa? Why not Sweden?

Now we have MXtians setting themselves up as experts on
reincarnation.

Sheesh!

Michael McLean

May 24, 2023, 9:26:29 PM5/24/23
Oh well, that is just how it goes, El Hindu.

Try to cope. :-).

David Dalton

May 24, 2023, 9:38:41 PM5/24/23
On May 24, 2023, Michael McLean wrote
(in article <u4ma91$35bvc$3...@dont-email.me>):

> On 25/05/2023 8:45 am, David Dalton wrote:
> > Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
> > on her, and then when I was going through options for a
> > possible soul alignment for her, I divined by perineum click
> > divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
> > Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.
>
> Why Africa? Why not Sweden?
>
> Michael

Do you mean Switzerland, where she died?

All I know is that I divined Africa and can’t narrow the
location down any further, but it must have been a good
opportunity for her to act on it so quickly. (I do
divine that her mother is a 41-year-old female
witch doctor, and may know that her unborn child
was Tina turner.)

Note that May 25, which it was in Africa when she
reincarnated, is African Liberation Day

Michael McLean

May 24, 2023, 9:43:12 PM5/24/23
On 25/05/2023 11:36 am, David Dalton wrote:
> On May 24, 2023, Michael McLean wrote
> (in article <u4ma91$35bvc$3...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 25/05/2023 8:45 am, David Dalton wrote:
>>> Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
>>> on her, and then when I was going through options for a
>>> possible soul alignment for her, I divined by perineum click
>>> divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
>>> Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.
>>
>> Why Africa? Why not Sweden?
>>
>> Michael
>
> Do you mean Switzerland, where she died?
>
> All I know is that I divined Africa and can’t narrow the
> location down any further, but it must have been a good
> opportunity for her to act on it so quickly. (I do
> divine that her mother is a 41-year-old female
> witch doctor, and may know that her unborn child
> was Tina turner.)
>
> Note that May 25, which it was in Africa when she
> reincarnated, is African Liberation Day

David, you are talking rubbish.

Everyone gets one life, and I suggest you don't waste it down dead end
rabbit holes like the atheists around here.

David Dalton

May 24, 2023, 9:45:42 PM5/24/23
On May 24, 2023, Michael McLean wrote
(in article <u4mec1$35bvc$9...@dont-email.me>):

> On 25/05/2023 11:36 am, David Dalton wrote:
> > On May 24, 2023, Michael McLean wrote
> > (in article <u4ma91$35bvc$3...@dont-email.me>):

> > > Why Africa? Why not Sweden?
> > >
> > > Michael
> >
> > Do you mean Switzerland, where she died?
> >
> > All I know is that I divined Africa and can’t narrow the
> > location down any further, but it must have been a good
> > opportunity for her to act on it so quickly. (I do
> > divine that her mother is a 41-year-old female
> > witch doctor, and may know that her unborn child
> > was Tina turner.)
> >
> > Note that May 25, which it was in Africa when she
> > reincarnated, is African Liberation Day
>
> David, you are talking rubbish.
>
> Everyone gets one life, and I suggest you don't waste it down dead end
> rabbit holes like the atheists around here.
>
> Michael

I guess you haven’t listened to Tanita Tikaram’s album Ancient Heart.

David Dalton

Jul 7, 2023, 12:35:45 AM7/7/23
In article
<0001HW.2A1ECB0100...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
> on her, and then when I was going through options for a
> possible soul alignment for her, I divined by perineum click
> divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
> Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.

And her new mother has the title sangoma.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Julian

Jul 7, 2023, 7:44:51 AM7/7/23
On 07/07/2023 05:35, David Dalton wrote:
> In article
> <0001HW.2A1ECB0100...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
>> Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
>> on her, and then when I was going through options for a
>> possible soul alignment for her, I divined by perineum click
>> divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
>> Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.
>
> And her new mother has the title sangoma.

Necrophilia counts as a religion, I suppose.

Maximus

Jul 7, 2023, 9:16:35 PM7/7/23
David Dalton wrote:
> On May 24, 2023, Michael McLean wrote
> (in article <u4ma91$35bvc$3...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 25/05/2023 8:45 am, David Dalton wrote:
>>> Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
>>> on her, and then when I was going through options for a
>>> possible soul alignment for her, I divined by perineum click
>>> divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
>>> Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.

Insanity!

>> Why Africa? Why not Sweden?
>>
>> Michael
> Do you mean Switzerland, where she died?
>
> All I know is that I divined Africa and can’t narrow the
> location down any further, but it must have been a good
> opportunity for her to act on it so quickly. (I do
> divine that her mother is a 41-year-old female
> witch doctor, and may know that her unborn child
> was Tina turner.)
>
> Note that May 25, which it was in Africa when she
> reincarnated, is African Liberation Day

--
“Atheism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”
- hhyapster 7.4.23

"Christianity cannot prevail against reason, fact, and knowledge"

"God is a convenient explanation for what man does not understand.
The less that's inexplicable, the less the need for God."

Michael Christ

Jul 7, 2023, 9:24:00 PM7/7/23
On 8/07/2023 11:16 am, Maximus wrote:
> David Dalton wrote:
>> On May 24, 2023, Michael McLean wrote
>> (in article <u4ma91$35bvc$3...@dont-email.me>):

> Insanity!

It is.

But not only for the reason you would think. In his "divination" he
sees himself as divine. He sees himself as reality and truth.

I'll leave it there.

Michael Christ

>>> Why Africa? Why not Sweden?
>>>
>>> Michael
>> Do you mean Switzerland, where she died?
>>
>> All I know is that I divined Africa and can’t narrow the
>> location down any further, but it must have been a good
>> opportunity for her to act on it so quickly. (I do
>> divine that her mother is a 41-year-old female
>> witch doctor, and may know that her unborn child
>> was Tina turner.)
>>
>> Note that May 25, which it was in Africa when she
>> reincarnated, is African Liberation Day

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."
"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? To not only behold the glory of God, but
to bring forth the glory of God."

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

David Dalton

Jul 9, 2023, 1:25:16 AM7/9/23
In article <u8adre$1fm8o$3...@dont-email.me>,
Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

> On 8/07/2023 11:16 am, Maximus wrote:
> > David Dalton wrote:
> >> On May 24, 2023, Michael McLean wrote
> >> (in article <u4ma91$35bvc$3...@dont-email.me>):

> > Insanity!
>
> It is.
>
> But not only for the reason you would think. In his "divination" he
> sees himself as divine. He sees himself as reality and truth.
>
> I'll leave it there.

You obviously haven't read my webpage, where I explicitly
forbid anyone from considering me to be a deity to them,
even after I die.

El Kabong

Jul 9, 2023, 1:54:40 AM7/9/23
Michael Christ wrote:

> In his "divination" he
> sees himself as divine. He sees himself as reality and truth.

There's a chokeworthy declaration, coming from a
self-created goober who thinks he's achieved christhood.

That's a solid 8 tandies on the irony meter.