candle magic

1 view

David Dalton

Dec 15, 2022, 2:18:31 AM12/15/22
My latest attempt is described on the thread “candle magic”
on alt.religion.druid, and includes a screened main mesh
handshake + technosubmesh + invocation + willing, plus
this time I used five special candles as a focus, with four of
them associated with Goddess, LOVE2, Cosma, and Sola,
and the fifth (my Ship of Fools candle) associated with the
Earth Moon system (Gaia and Luna). I didn’t use any
accompanying music or sex magick, and didn’t improvise any
spell poem though perhaps I should have.

"I gaze upon the Cold Moon; 'Til the stars drown in the warm sea
And the bright eyes of my darling are never on me" (Traditional)

David Dalton

Dec 17, 2022, 1:56:38 AM12/17/22
In article <0001HW.294B01C500...@88.198.57.247>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> My latest attempt is described on the thread “candle magic”
> on alt.religion.druid, and includes a screened main mesh
> handshake + technosubmesh + invocation + willing, plus
> this time I used five special candles as a focus, with four of
> them associated with Goddess, LOVE2, Cosma, and Sola,
> and the fifth (my Ship of Fools candle) associated with the
> Earth Moon system (Gaia and Luna). I didn’t use any
> accompanying music or sex magick, and didn’t improvise any
> spell poem though perhaps I should have.

The attempt is complete, and I hope I don't have to try
again leading up to winter solstice and the Raven
new (dark) moon (the darkest night of the year)
just after it.

"Don't get me wrong; If you say hello and I take a ride; Upon a sea where
the mystic moon Is playing havoc with the tide" (The Pretenders)

Bob Duncan

Dec 17, 2022, 12:11:25 PM12/17/22
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> Wrote in message:r

> My latest attempt is described on the thread ?candle magic?on alt.religion.druid, and includes a screened main meshhandshake + technosubmesh + invocation + willing, plusthis time I used five special candles as a focus, with four ofthem associated with Goddess, LOVE2, Cosma, and Sola,and the fifth (my Ship of Fools candle) associated with theEarth Moon system (Gaia and Luna). I didn?t use anyaccompanying music or sex magick, and didn?t improvise anyspell poem though perhaps I should have.-- David Dalton

ArtyJoe and I have fun with candles, but not the short slender
ones. The best candles are about 3 inches wide and at least a
foot long.

--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.